Vivo Mobile India
Vivo Mobile India Pvt. Ltd.

Vivo Mobile India Customer Care

Vivo Mobile India Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122003

Factory
Tech 2, World Trade Center, Plot No. TZ-13A, Techzone (IT Park), Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308

Awesome

Vivo Mobile India related photos (234)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Vivo Mobile India Complaints & Reviews

Rinki Deo
My vivo y21L phone bought just few weeks back seems to be defective. it lags like hell. when contacted with the shop owner from where it is bought ...he is not ready to replace the device. i don't want any repair in my phone...I want it to be replaced...after all i hv invested good amount in it. Going to the service center may just repair it but I don't want that in my brand new phone.

kindly suggest what to do.
Dr. R Deo
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2017

[Jan 10, 2017] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Jan 11, 2017
Hi Rinki Deo, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com
Khushi Mohammad's response Jan 15, 2017
Vivo care sevice center
I purchased vivo v3 Max in Bangalore, karnataka, I was using 4g data in Bangalore.. I didn't face any problem in Bangalore for using this phone...Recently I moved to US..my phone is not supporting to 4g network.. Can u please give me a solution for this..

Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2017
Hi Hema Anand, kindly check network frequency band in our website www.vivo.co.in for Vivo V3Max handset and you may confirm from mobile network service provider in your location, for frequency match.
Mere pass vivo V5mobile phone h jo baar baar hang karta h jisse m paresaan ho chuka hu.
Plz help me
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2017
Hi Khushi Mohammad, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
Battery drained faster due to update
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2017
Hi Vaibhav Bhole, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]

Sumit Ghildiyal
    Bought new vivo v5 mobile from chandigarh sector-17 on thrusday. Yesterday i got to know from my friend that vivo is also giving free VR glass and speaker with mobile. I feel very bad that the dealer did not told me about this. Today i visit him to ask then he said u didnt ask about the gifts. I felt very bad after this reaction of dealer. Than he said i can only give one gift. Next time when you will buy another set then i can provide you both gifts. I hv spend Rs. 17000/- in a mobile set and then the dealer is doing this type of Fraud and misleading the customer. This is mot acceptable.
    After that i asked him about the mobile insurance also the same reply was given that you didnt asked about insurance also.
    Isnt this is his responsiblity to guide a customer with each and every thing. Please take appropriate action against the dealer so that he would not do this in future with anyone else.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 29, 2017

[Dec 27, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Dec 28, 2016
    Hi Sumit Ghildiyal, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

Abutowahir hoque

My vivo v3 bought on last October 2016. Now I have facing battery problem. If I charge the battery 100% it run two hours to three hours . This problem is very bad. So I want to replace my vivo v3 mobile. And it excenced to Redmi note3. So please solve my problem at earliest.

Thanks & Regards
      Abutowahir Hoque
      Contact no [protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 28, 2017

[Dec 24, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Dec 28, 2016
      Hi Abutowahir hoque, as per the telephonic conversation, please visit the service centre, so that we can help you accordingly.

Vivo — Y51l - This mobile battery is getting heat akways [Resolved]

Vasusandy
        This is worst peace really, we took this mobile on this diwali on 30th october 2016 evening 6.45pm, in vizag, at smart mobiles...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Vivo Mobile India — In warranty mobile.. And they are not resolve my problem [Resolved]

Navjot Saini
        I purchased my vivo v1 phone in jan 2016.. Company gives me one year manufacturing warranty. But my phone do not support 4g...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Reshma12
        I had purchased vivo v3 imei no [protected] this Diwali. From the time I have purchased this phone it is giving huge of heating and battery drainage. Even it is such a pathetic phone that it is unable to download app or even upgrade them even Android feature this phn gets crashed messengers gets crashed in between. Internet explorer gets crashed what is good in four phone old let me know. Not at all worth of spending 15000 on this product. U r just here to fool customers I just want my money and do hell what you wish to do with your phone
        Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 21, 2016

[Nov 17, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Nov 17, 2016
        Hi Reshma12, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com
        I have purchased vivoy551 before 2 months, since from that day my phone's app are not working, like whatsapp and hike messages notifications not comes on home screen . And the call recording app does not records cal. I fad of this phone just in 2 months. Not value of money.
        Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2016
        Hi ishwar borana, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
        Please provide a update of lollipop and marshamallow is not like that ina very excited for software as soon as possible can you give the update why because it is not supporting some apps
        Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jan 7, 2017
        Hi vasupalliappalaraju, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]

pawanmak
          Product was purchased from The Mobile Store from Galleria Market, Gurgaon Vide Inv No. 2165/56835 dt. 30.10.2016. Since the piece was faulty, their Service Centre at Sector14 was approached on 08.11.2016 who said it is faulty and issued DOA for replacement after keeping the original set with all accessories. On approaching the retailer with DOA for replacement, I am returned back to approach the service centre to get the original set nly after which the dealer will replacement.

The company with incapable Staff taking customers for a ride.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2016

[Nov 09, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Nov 10, 2016
          Hi pawanmak, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com
          I buy a vivo v max3 on 19/11/2016. 4days ago... .few days the phone working good. But yesterday night I receive a incoming call. Micro phone not working. Then I called him back but same problem. Some times it working. Can't call properly Today it battery backup is much poor then first days.., now I think to return this product please help
          Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Dec 4, 2016
          Hi sambhu. a, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]

ambisiddhant
            Date 29-10-16 i bought a vivo v3 mobile. i found out after buying it and it does not support video call.vivo company no mantion anywhare vivo mobiles direct video call not support and no budy tell me when m buying this phone so its my complaint why vivo company tell me direct video call not support. m feeling bad m feeling imberresment in my friends. i hurt my invoice no is IDS/SI/15317
            Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 9, 2016

[Nov 08, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Nov 08, 2016
            Hi ambisiddhant, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com
            Battary is not pickup
            Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Dec 9, 2016
            Hi Arun Kambale, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
            Video call not support
            Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Aug 7, 2017
            Hi psrraju, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]

d.n.patel
              I was using vivo v3 Max just since 2.5 Months. Within 2 Months it starts heating like a hell and Fingerprint Scanner not working. Fingerprint lock is not working. Photos are not captured from Fingerprint Scanner. Battery performance is bed. Some time Lock and Volume key is Not Proper working. So I want my money back or Replace a New Phone with vivo v3 Max.
              Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2017

[Nov 05, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Nov 06, 2016
              Hi d.n.patel, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com
              Sandip Rokade's response Dec 01, 2016
              please action
              Mobile battry continue discharge 1 day 4 time charge please take your action arjant follows us
              Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Dec 7, 2016
              Hi Sandip Rokade, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]

mrinal1020
                I brought vivo y28 on September on September 2015. It's been more than one year my phone was working fine now suddenly it stopped working and I took my phone to service centre but they told me that they can't repair the phone and they also told me that the same problem is coming in another handsets of vivo y28. Why you people make phones when you won't have any solution to repair it.
                Complaint marked as Resolved May 14, 2017

[Oct 28, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Oct 29, 2016
                Hi mrinal1020, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com
                Shibbu Ojha's response Nov 12, 2016
                Phone full problem hai she Ke bad or problem hai
                My phone no [protected]

Vivo Mobile India — Hanging issue [Resolved]

Karan vishwas
                  I had bought this phone around 6 month ago
                  I have 1 year warranty
                  I do not open this phone yet
                  The...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Vivo Mobiles — Fraud company

shzb
                  Hi, As your whole staff knew about me, I am shuaib. I bought your product V3 and within 3months it's pcb got damaged.
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

nithin175175
                  I nithin kumar is submitting that i have lost my vivo mobile phone recently on 02 oct 16 while returning from duty place to home in okha, gujarat. The details of mobile are as follows:-
                  model : y51l imei 1 : [protected] imei 2 : [protected] sn: b51lpeo06a01. It is requested that intiate action for tracing the handset location and inform me.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2017

[Oct 14, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Oct 15, 2016
                  Hi nithin175175, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com
                  Nitesh Cheema's response Oct 26, 2016
                  please help me immideitly
                  My vivo v3 mobile is not rooting. I am not satisfied with this device.
                  Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Nov 1, 2016
                  Hi Nitesh Cheema, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
                  I recently purchased your v3 device but it deny acxess of fb app
                  I uprade app redownload many times but problem continues.. Help regarding..
                  Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Nov 1, 2016
                  Hi Nilesh vivo, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
                  Service peovided by service center is not proper, box says phone supports OTG but it doesn't even after having connected with service center and they dont appear to be able to solve them i need a proper solution for the same.
                  Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Nov 4, 2016
                  Hi poojagala, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
                  I am palak patel is submitting that i have lost my vivo v3 maxmobile phone
                  Model : v3 max
                  imei 1): [protected]
                  imei 2): [protected]
                  missed date: 29/10/2016
                  contact no:[protected]
                  mail id: [protected]@gmail.com
                  Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Nov 11, 2016
                  Hi patel palak g, as per the telephonic conversation, required information has been provided to you.

mohit jangid

This is to inform you that i am using a vivo v3 mobile that is to be purchased on
                    11-sep-2016. Since then i am facing
                    Battery performance issues in the mobile. The phone starts heating and battery performance is very poor. If i use it continously for one hour the battery goes down by 30-35%. So i concluded that it has battery backup of only 4 hours approximately and after four hours it switched off automatically. I THINK This is the BIGGEST MISTAKE by me that i PURCHAsED YOUR BRAND PRODUCT.
                    Either you should refund my money or give me new phone. I cant take it for grant.
                    IF MY PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED WITH IN A WEEK THEN I'M SENDING YOU
                    A COURT NOTICE IN WHICH YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO BE PRESENT IN COURT.
                    My phone number is : [protected], [protected]
                    Mail id. [protected]@gmail.com
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 14, 2016

Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Oct 14, 2016
                    Hi mohit jangid, as per the telephonic conversation, required information has been provided to you.

shzb
                      I was using vivo v3 before and bought new vivo v3max just 4days back 6 of october. Within 4 days it starts heating like a hell and battery performance is very bad. Within use of 1hour battery goes down by 60%.
                      I am done with vivo and i want my money back.
                      Vivo is having 30 days of replacement program and i want no replacement only refund.
                      My phone number is : [protected]

Phone imei no is :-[protected]
                      Complaint marked as Resolved May 13, 2017

[Oct 11, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Oct 12, 2016
                      Hi shzb, we tried to contact you many times but there was no response from you.
                      Updated by shzb Oct 12, 2016
                      Contact Me again.. .as I wastm talking to your toll free number that time and my was on silent mofe.

Rajesh (Chandra) Saxena
                        I bought my phone on[protected] form Kashipur, Uttarakhand. Its IMEI no. is - [protected]. my phone has been malfunctioning for the last 3 months. I have been to the service center many times but the problem has not yet been resolved.
                        The problem with my phone is that it is not showing contacts on searching for them. It becomes very difficult and time consuming for me and is not appreciated in my line of work.
                        The service center guy first diagnosed that my memory chip has been infected with virus and so removed the chip.
                        The next time he said that my software is obsolete and so he updated my software.
                        The third time he said to sync my contacts with google but this too was to no avail.
                        This process has become very time consuming and does not produce any results.

I hope you will pay attention to my problem and provide with a proper solution to my problem.

Vivo Y15S
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 6, 2016

[Oct 04, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Oct 05, 2016
                        Hi Rajesh (Chandra) Saxena, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

Vivo Mobile India — Mobile phone suspended the charger [Resolved]

anuragsharma10
                          My vivo y28 which i buy this year from guna madhy pradesh pin code 473001 having a problem that when i used to charge mobile...

Vivo Mobile India — I want Vivo v3 Replacement or Refund [Resolved]

shzb
                          I purchased this product from Aligarh Uttar pardesh and got problem in just 3 Months. They want to replace my pcb or motherboard...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Saikanth Reddy
                          Hi I had a vivo v1 max mobile Reliance had released a sim called jio. In order to take that sim we need a vocher code that will be found in any 4g smartphones by downloading an application called my jio in that we can see a voucher code and get the sim but in my vivo v1max mobile there it is a message that upgrade to true 4gsmartphones to claim the code so please solve it as soon as possible

Vivo v1max
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 28, 2017

[Sep 19, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Jul 18, 2017
                          Hi Saikanth Reddy, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

vijay52
                            I bought a vivo mobile phone model no. Y51l, last week but it is not working properly, means it cant read sim card, and i am going to your service centre but they are not giving me a satisfactory responce
                            i am very unhappy with your service, please suggest me what i do, by which i became satisfy and suggest to another to bought your phone.
                            i am a regular and social user of your vivo mobile handset and suggest to another to bought it but in future, i think it is not possible to suggest to anyone to bought it, if my problem is not shortout.
                            so, i request you think about it.
                            my contact no. is +91-[protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved May 15, 2017

[Sep 08, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Sep 09, 2016
                            Hi vijay52, as per the telephonic conversation, required information has been provided to you.
                            Updated by vijay52 Sep 13, 2016
                            I.M.I.E NO. : [protected]
                            Updated by vijay52 Sep 13, 2016
                            PLEASE TALK TO YOUR SERVICE CENTRE TO DO WORK FAST.
                            The previous update for vivo v3 max (2.7.9) has removed LTE and so the max data speed is set to 4G. This has slowed down my data speed by huge margins.
                            We hope you rectify this in future updates.
                            Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Oct 7, 2016
                            Hi Faisal ameen, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]