Vivo Mobile India
Vivo Mobile India Pvt. Ltd.

Vivo Mobile India Customer Care

Vivo Mobile India Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122003

Factory
Tech 2, World Trade Center, Plot No. TZ-13A, Techzone (IT Park), Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308

Awesome

Vivo Mobile India related photos (234)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Vivo Mobile India Complaints & Reviews

Vivo Mobile India — Battery fast drainage & auto restart problem. reg [Resolved]

Dipkamal Basumatary
Sir, I owned a vivo v3 Max for 24k on August' 16 and my expectations were really high. So this problems are really annoying...
Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

hiteshhk30
1st of all My mobiles phones heats up too much after use of 15 minutes and you know what I mean...and 2nd I want to know my mobile is 4g supported than why isn't supporting jio 4sim.whats wrong with vivo v1max mobile this is too costly so you have to do something with this I have wasted 18500 rupees on buying this phone and we trust this company so you also have to resolve our problems.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 7, 2016

[Sep 05, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Sep 05, 2016
Hi hiteshhk30, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

R Natarajan
    Vivo mobile is a total waste.
    Never buy vivo mobile and this handset is only seen nice. But function is total waste and will out of order any time.

I have one Vivo max, within 6 months, mother board of the mobile was changed and after 8 months now the display is causing problem. I really do not know what to do.

Total waste . Not at all a good product. Never buy VIVO for God Sake.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 28, 2016

[Aug 25, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Aug 26, 2016
    Hi R Natarajan, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

vijayakumar.marimuthu
      Past two years I m used to vivo Y22 handset, Now my handset good working condition, So I m suggested to the my friends vivo model. But we want 4G upgrade to the my handset.Kindly reply to my requirements...Because recently I m not received any other software update.Also my handset showing on caller image small size, but vivo model is good performance for global market, So please improve to the your design...
      Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 27, 2016

Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Aug 26, 2016
      Hi vijayakumar.marimuthu, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com
      I have purchased new vivo Y L Model at 8 January 2016 during 8 month my mobile has repaired 4 times service center employee repair my mobile on temporary basis they could not recognized what is problem in mobile.My mobile is automatic switch off.but service center all time give temporary solution.I want new mobile or cash back.
      Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Aug 30, 2016
      Hi varsha.verma13, kindly share your contact number and model name, so that we can help you accordingly.

Vivo Mobile India — About cash back 10% [Resolved]

Rohit Rameshchandraji Lahoti
        Sir
        I order vivo v3 max on dated 18 aug 2016 still not received cash back of rs 1950. I use promo code
        If any...

sandeep suman
        I have purchased mobile of vivo y15s on 23/04/2016 within 3 month the said mobile stop working. The product has been submitted to service center surat vide job set no: aingj[protected] and they said that cell is not working and they suggest to change the cell, even though the cell has been changed but the mobile has no response means not even it start. Since 15 days has been passed in service center.

Just i dont want to keep the mobile of the said company and refund my money
        Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 5, 2016
        The product has been repaired and am satisfied.

[Aug 21, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Aug 21, 2016
        Hi sandeep suman, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

Balajiganesh
          I bought vivo y21 last month. Its battery power retention is very vwry poor. It sucks the battery charge heavily. As per specs its charge retention is for 24 hours. Even if we use call mode it lasts upto 6 hours. If we use data battery is upto 3 hrs.
          Its so poor.
          Dear vivo india mobile please stop your production or improve the quality. Pl dont cheat the public.
          Dear public pl dont buy this product.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 16, 2016

[Aug 15, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Aug 16, 2016
          Hi Balajiganesh, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com
          I bought vivo v3 but this is heating and also only 5hour charging health.. I want to change my mobile thank you
          For further details call [protected]
          Email : [protected]@gmail.com
          Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Aug 30, 2016
          Hi azzukutti, as per the telephonic conversation, required information has been provided to you.
          After buying this phone I had not any single issues but yesterday this model get an update and after installing that update there is a serious issue of heating. That mobile getting hot in not more than two minutes. Hope you understand my problem and wish to get reply with solution very soon. Thank you.
          Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Aug 30, 2016
          Hi Ashraful Alom (Moina), please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]

Kiran Kagga
            I have bought vivo v3 max mobile at lot mobiles (shop no :[protected]/1 (ground flour), eluru road, governorpet, vijayawada, pincode:520002). i checked thoroughly the phone at the time of purchase but, i failed to see the camera fault. after four days, when i am capturing some pictures, i got to know that half photo is clear and half photo is fully blurred. i took the phone to the shop and asked for replacement. they told that it was a small problem, we will rectify it. they took the phone, and didnt respond for one week. i went to the store and asked for replacement for which they answered, "according to our policy, we dont exchange the phone after seven days". but i went to them on the fourth day itself. they prolonged the time, but my problem didnt solve yet. also they were speaking very recklessly. the manager is speaking very harshly. i didnt see such type of behaviour anywhere else. they were trying to prolong the time, but my problem is not solved.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 12, 2016

[Aug 11, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Kiran Kagga Aug 11, 2016
            I prefer to buy our INDIAN company goods and I am happy to buy VIVO product, but there is no proper maintaince of service they provide. Very sad to complain against VIVO.
            Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response Aug 12, 2016
            Hi Kiran Kagga, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

Babu Lal Chhipa
              I purchased a mobile set vivo y15 from m/s kesari communication p no 28 behind murlipura school opp sec 2 vidhyadhar nagar jaipur vide bill no 22579 dated 09/02/2015 for rs 8000/-. After 8 months it was out of order as lines shown on display. I contact service centre m i road jaipur on 22/09/2015. First co. Agree to repair it free of cost as it was within one year guaranty period. But after 3 days on phone it was told that rs 3800/- to be charged without intimating any reason. I protest and get my mobile set without repaired on 26/09/2015. Please arrange to get my mobile set repaired from co. As it was within guarantee period. Thanks

[Aug 08, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Babu Lal Chhipa, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

Rohit9292
                I have purchased New Vivo V3 mobile from a retail store in Hyderabad on 2nd Aug 2016. Display Quality and Rear Camera Quality in not as per demonstrated by sales person with same model. My phones display is some what yellowish . Picture captured from rear camera of phone is not up to the mark . quality is very poor that you can easily observe that pixels are tearing when enlarging the pic. Please revert to this complaint as soon as . If i'll not get satisfactory resolution of my concern should go to file complaint in consumer forum.

Hi Rohit9292, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

shubhra batra
                  I purchased vivo y-22 on 25 may 2015, just after six months, i started to face problems with this phone. I went to tilak nagar authorized service centre for software updation. After six months again the phone created problems for me - applications run automatically, even i was not able to attend any call.In tilak nagar service centre, i got to know that my phone is not in warranty period. They told me that the motherboard of my phone needed to be repair for which i have to pay rs.3987 if i want it to be repair. I want to know is your hifi products properly works only upto the warrenty period. Actually i will not recommend this phone to any of my friends, family or relatives living abroad. I will put this complaint on social side too because this phone made me cry in one year. I want my money back that i feel i waste all my money, because of this phone

[Jul 26, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi shubhra batra, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

Jayin
                    Sir, i purchase a phone on 2 june my phone bill is registered to name rajender sarda sir vivo phone service is very very very bad because my charger adapter is destroy and i go to shop zee mobile in india, haryana, sirsa, ellenbad in gandhi chownk then he says that ur charger will reach you in 10 days but after i go to shop he says that u come after 10 days i said ok then i come to shop he says that u come after 5-6 days what the hell the vivo phone service is a hell, disaster and fuc...

[Jul 15, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Jayin, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

Vivo Mobile India — My vivo v1 is getting heated and xender problem

Hirenharry
                      I have vivo v1.It is getting heat too much...all of time...while playing game or using 3g net it getting more heated...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

durchai
                      The vivo mobile phone (Y11) is problematic since the purchase. 4 times visited the service centre at durgapur west bengal, they does some upgrade or setting changes and says there wont be any problem. But new problems are arising every alternative 2/ months. Phone hanging, whats app not operating, hanging of phones.

Wastage of money, time.. Too much harassed.

I need clear replacement and no consolation from the company!

[Jun 22, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi durchai, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com
                      Please do not try to avoid responsibilities !! have already sent mail to that and have shared alternative nos to contact .. hope they are enough for you to understand and contact us

[protected] is the alternative no . Can you please contact and try to understand the problem rather than simply avoiding by sending useless mails !!.

Please try to resolve the problems rather than avoiding the responsibilities
                      contact NO IS [protected]
                      Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jul 9, 2016
                      Hi durchai, as we discussed, you have already got the resolution. We hope you would be satisfied. For any further assistance, call us on our toll-free number 1800-102-3388 or visit our website www.vivo.co.in

Aditya Raaz
                        When I bought this phone(vivo y15s) on third day i had faced some software problem my air option not working and your selsman done fraud with me. I can't download apps from play store, if a apps download complete it doesn't install it redownloading starts. Battery backup is I have to charge this phone 3times aday. It's brightness is totally dull. I don't think any one should buy this stupid phone. On this price we may buy another phone with better function

[Jun 12, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Aditya Raaz, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

sam wadhawan
                          It is to your kind concern that i have purchased vivo v1 from the company showroom in sector 22 chandigarh on 15/11/201515 with extended warranty.
                          It is to your kind concern that from the past three days the phone is getting quite heated up and hanged even when used for routine calls or messages and even when not used. I went to the vivo authorised service center in sector 40 chandigarh,
                          They changed the software but the problem stands the same. I have been using 2 vivo v1 handsets in my family but never faced this kind of problem earlier. Yours kindly requested to immediately resolve the problem or i will file case in the consumer court.
                          Navdeep singh

[May 26, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi sam wadhawan, as per the telephonic conversation, please visit our authorized service centre. So that we can provide you the resolution.

yatin5
                            I purchased vivo model no x5max approx 45 days ago, finding difficult to oprate its very slow and saved contact does not appear many times, it got hanged also several times battery is very poor
                            Over all its a frustrating phone for me to use
                            Certain other minor issues, dosent support pdf at times
                            Many times it gets mute without any reason, it restarts many times also difficult to do confrecing

[May 24, 2016] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi yatin5, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

Vivo Mobile India Pvt Ltd — Harassment by vivo mobile india pvt ltd

sam wadhawan
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Purini Sethuraman
                              Purchased vivo v1 in univercel pheonix mall branch in chennai on april 3rd from the day one facing heating prob.on april 6th spoke to branch manager she transfered the calll to someone nd he said yu r first telling a prob with phone and bring it to showroom and lets check.after which took it to showroom on april 10.he told lik yu could hav told us within three days we would hav replaced with a new phone I said lik I didnt knw abt this 3 days policy and I spoke to u and yur store manager on 3rd day na yu could have said so tht I would have replaced d phone.but he spoke this nd tht .and finally said to take it service center it is software issue only it will be solved.and I took it to service center on 11th april.they said software updated hereadter no prob will come but still problem is the same.not even used d phone for a day.facing issue from day one.attached the bill.
                              Hi Purini, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

Kamlesh Magnani
                                Hello my name is kamlesh magnani I have give.in your care not properly repair phone.is hang problem and heating problem please try to.my phone is change and give me new phone reason is I have.purchase in 23500 I have.not purchase to you give on your care please try
                                Hi Kamelsh, we have provided you the resolution from our side. We hope that you would be satisfied.

Vivo Mobile India Pvt Ltd — Apps download not happening

HI, I am having VIVO- y28 handset. When I am trying to download apps from play stores, it is showing an error as " This Device doesn't have enough space to download". Kindly suggest
                                Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, May 18, 2016
                                Hi praveen urs, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]