Vodafone India Customer Care

Vodafone Essar Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4207)

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

Jaismin
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am vodafone customer.Company charged Rs. 49 from my account for itemized bill services on 27 Jan 2009. But I selected this service to seeing "no monthly charges" on vodafone website.I have called to customer care and discussed with Md.Sohib and he was saying that they are not responsibile for the same.Here matter is not only for Rs. 49/-, but this is the matter for charging wrongly from customer account. Please look out the issue.

Here is my cell no : cell +91-[protected]

Thanx & Regards
Sunil Rathore

ravish prakash
    I am very depressed with the way vodaphone has been treated me.It is just like I am serving for the company & for that I am paying to it.
    The case with me is like as follows,
    on 31st jan, 09 I had recharged with 100 Rs. easy recharge voucher.
    But not got the sms about recharge or, balance from company. Iwaited for 1 hr. for that, after that i called customer carre for enquiry.And then what happen is a like a not less than a tragic story.He first refuse to say that my a/c has been recharge . But after 1 hr. discussion he accepted that my a/c was recharged with the 100 rs. voucher and i had got 87 rs. balance.
    But in addition of that he mentioned that the balance is for only 1 sec. i already used it in 1 sec.
    stranege ???? but it is true. I couldn't belive on my ears.the voice coming from the speaker was saying that my balance was a volatile one.which just evaporated in a moment.
    But I refuse to give up. I denied him.& ask for last five transactions.i got the message which clearley showed that htere was not any transaction activity since i got recharge.Icalled him again.
    he listen & make a new story.he said that the website is not updated u may contact after 24 hrs. I accepted this as my clock showed me midnight signal.
    Since, next morning I stick on phone to calling cus. care & wants to chat with that man.
    But customer care has no dare to face me
    he blocked my no. from customer care excecutive.

I am fed up with this type of behaviour.
    shame for vodaphone customer care service, it is not customer care but it is customer torture.
    thats it, i am going to trash it & crush it.
    hope u will take lessions from that.
    let's wish...
    My Mobile Number is [protected].I am Using this mobile In AT AGRAHARAM area of Guntur Town, AP
    The Signal is VERY BAD in this region.

So Please Make Necessary Arrangements to Enhance the Signal
    yes. i applied for one new conection and one conection prepaid to postpaid on 4/2/2009 their dsa no.23 intech solution c161, hemkunt house gautam nager, beside community center, yusuf sarai, new delhi. cash amounting to 750/- was deposited on same date but even after passage of 7 days neither sims have been activated nore cash was refunded. no response from any corner. through this mail i request vodaphone office to atleast contect me through mail or at phone no. [protected]
    Dear sir, I am vodaphone subscriber and my mobile number is [protected]. I am receiving blank calls from Mobile No. 91 [protected] since morning. I recd about 10 miss/blank calls from this number. I tried to call back this number to find out who is calling, but did not get any response. You are requested to inquire in this matter and give me fed back. Ashok Shah
    Please refer to your customer Agreement Form No. 80849472 dated the 25th April 2009 for getting a New connection by your representative Mr.Rakesh Chandra on 25th April 2009 vide his Mobile No. [protected]. I have to complaint that the connection vide your SIM NO. [protected] not been activated till date & Mr. Chandra neither picked up the phone nor the sim activated.

Now I request you to please activate the SIM OR inform me on my Mobile No. [protected] at the earliest.

Thanking you,

(J.P. BHARGAVA)
    DEAR SIR IAM VODAFONE SUBSCRIBER AND MY MOBILE NO IS [protected]. MY MOBILE IS LOST TODAY MORNING.SO PLZ BLOCK MY NO.

Complainant4382087
      One of the representative of Vodafone came to my office in Dec'08 and after killing about 2 hrs. of my time, he convinced me to enrol into Direct Debit facility which he assured will be activated from the current billing cycle itself. I got 2 of my numbers enrolled for the service ([protected] & [protected])
      On 3rd or Jan'09 I receive an sms from Vodafone saying that my Direct Debit service has been activated.
      On 6th of Jan'09 I receive another sms saying "THANK YOU FOR YOUR PAYMENT" on both my numbers.

I was relaxed that my payment have been done and I don't need to bother about them any more..(obviously...isint it?)

To my surprise, I get a sms on 18th of Jan that my bill is due!!!
      On calling up the customer care number, holding the line for hrs., arguing with the person on line for clarification - which he dint had - I finally paid the bill by cash on the same night.

Next day, my second number's outgoing is barred!!!

On meeting the representatives at Vodafone store (at Kandivali east, Mumbai) namely: Paras Gala, Rajnish & the manager Disha - they show an attitude of "we care Damn about our mistake".

Denying any sort of regrets or compensation - they simply gave me a request no.[protected] of which, i dont know what to do!

There is no reversal from Vodafone till date (1st Feb'09) which they had promised in 72 hrs.

Heights is, The second number which was disconnected because of their fault - and was instructed by the manager to Mr. Rajnish to reconnect immediately- is still disconnected!!

Please help me to sew these irresponsible creatures!!

Chintan Shah
      [protected]@gmail.com

alka edwin macwan
        I am alka macwan from Vadodara, Gujarat. My no.is [protected]. On 1.2.2009 at 5.57 pm I received an sms that my caller tune has been successfully activated from 56789. I was surprised to see the sms as i had not asked for the same. Rs.30/- for caller tune service and Rs.6/- for Jai Ho tune was deducted from my account. I would like to know how could you do this to the customer who has not asked for such kind of services? today when i sent message to the same no.for customer service officer they replied that i have used wrong keyword. is it not the responsibility of the company to give some satisfying answer to your customer. i want my 36/- Rs credit back to my account. i do not want any caller tunes. Also, i receive many unnecessary calls informing about all schemes from vodafone. it is just nonsence. stop calling. i am a working woman. not passing time. evenif i am in some important meetings, discussion the call disturbs me. it is a big harrasment. please stop such kind of calls.
        i hv taken new connection of vodafone of prepaid,
        i was alloted caller tune with out my concent now the msg came that u will be getting renewed but i dont,
        so plz suggest me how to deactivate the vadofone caller tune prepaid having gujarat circle, vadodara.
        mo no. pranv [protected]

Vodafone Punjab — Rude Behaviour of QA with Agent

N.Gakhar
          Hello Sir,

I'M employee of "Intelenet Global Services Private Limited, Mohali" as CSA... It's...

Vodafone — Regarding Misbehavior and forgery

Neeraj Verma
          This is a complain regarding one of the vodafone center executives located at hapur.
          The shop details are :Money Telecom,...

Vodafone Postpaid — cancellation [Resolved]

Dr.Jitendrakumar Hasmukhbhai Mistry
          hello sir/mam
          My self dr. jitendra mistry, i was working is ssg hospital, vadodara, gujarat. i am having two vodafone...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (71)

KYG
          My native place is hyderabad and recently shifted to mumbai.
          After so long enquiry, on jan-10 2009, i have taken new prepaid connection from vodafone in Mumbai.
          Its life time free.
          I have submmited photocopy of passport as address proof and also signed declaration form instead of submitting local address proof.
          I was told within 2 days all the enquiries to be completed.

After 7 days I recharged my mobile with Rs.305.

To my horror. I received so many messages in the last 10 days.
          The connection is nolonger life time free. It is valid upto 2014 only if for every 6 months, i have to recharge for Rs.200.
          Then I got SMS form vodafone to submit the local address proof withing 48 hrs. If failed, the connection will get deactivated.

When i approached local vodafone centre, they mislead me and told it is mandatory to submit the local address proof and the same is mentioned in vodafone kit, which comes along with new connection.
          They also told that all mobile services are made it mandatory.I also inquired other mobile services like airtel, tata. They told signing a declaration form is sufficient.

I called up customer care center couple of times for the help . They told if my company is reputed company, then company Id card is sufficient as local address proof. But local vodafone centre refused to accept the same.

Now my number is deactivated.
          sir i have proffs
          Dear Sir

Please send me name & address of mobile number [protected] at my email ID as soon as possible.
          Address proof for this Num [protected]
          my no [protected]. i had submitted my detaile twice .but once again they called me to give me address proof and identity .i had given it on 21st dec2009. but again they called me to submit the same on 1st vjan 2010.
          How many times i should do it?
          Hi Arvind,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding documentation has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
          hello sir, i am using my vodafone connection from 5 year bfore there is no problem but now your company creating problem with my proof or indentification . i submitted my all document last time but they told me a new proof what is this. my no is [protected].
          From,
          raj.[protected]@gmail.com
          To,
          The vodafone manager,
          chennai

As i am using this vodafone sim for past 5 years. Suddenly they need address proof and there is no response in costumer-care ... And i called to 456 they replayed all address proof is correct . So accept my proof anc clear my num as soon as possable . and replay for to my mobile num or to my mail id soon

Thanking You!

yours faithfully
          s. raj
          My No:[protected] in bangalore, i submitted the address proff details to nearest distibutor in Malur/Kolar Dist. they said with in 48 hrs my no will come to regular, but still "Private No " only shows at the time of incomming & missed calls, Pl activate ...

Aegis Bpo Noida (Vodafone Upw) — complient

Amit Agrawal
            DEAR SIR/MEM,
            I WAS A EMPLOYEE OF AEGIS BPO SERVICES PVT LTD NOIDA SINCE 30-APR-2008 TO TILL 2-JAN-2009, I'M...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (52)

anish singh
            hello sir,
            i m anish singh my no. is [protected], has no. of jamsedpur, jharkhand and i came to u.p.at 23 jan when i inter in up my network has gone from my no. and i wanna to select in manual and automatic but there has not a point of network has displayed and in the case of manual seting it displayed "no acces',
            i have also go to vodafone services-international roaming-vodafone in-ok.
            `but problem has same.
            `then i consern at ur vodafone ministore at alopibag, then rambag but they have to surrender.
            at last i go to voda house at civil lines, allahabad
            where mr. raj has deal me when i tell him my prob. he firstly tell me-
            1.we (up) has not provide roaming service to bihar and jharkhand's customer.
            2.i provide hism 24 hr. to consern with jharkand's tecnical officer butnext day he rply that there has no responce towards jharhand.
            3.at lst 3 days has gone and my problem has same ...

plz ...solve my problem so that i will continue my ni. in future...
            thanks.

gicmahendra
              Dear Sir, My No. is +91-[protected], My problem is very normal, as my billing date i have always paid all my bills regularly time to time by credit card, but last month it was not done due to failure of Vodafone services, they inform me after my due date, it was not my fault. i have given a blank cheque to vodafone Mini store Chowk Lucknow, They filled Cheque wrongly, cheque was bounce due to Vodafone Executive, now i am suffering with many charges, 1. Late Payment, 2. Cheque Bounce Charges from Vodafone, 3. Cheque bounce charges from my bank too, i would like to request you to that i am not going pay these extra charges coz i am not responsible for that, kindly solve my problem. i will pay my original bills, but i am unable to pay charges. THANKU.
              I have changed credit card no and need to continue service using it as soon as possible
              Kindly e-mail me latest bill for making payment at the earliest.My mobile no is [protected].With regards
              N V Ramesh
              i m not getting my bil at my billing address since 5, 6 months.i ve complaint so many times but no response.My mobile no. is [protected]. My name is Vinod Saxena.

KUMAR ANKIT
                I changed my vodafone connection from postpaid to prepaid with the same number.
                Vodafone employee named('Sayed' who works in Navyug market Gaziabaad vodafone store) gave me a new sim for that particular number, which is still showing Inactive.I visited there two times within 5 days with this problem.and always said by the employee that your problem will be solved within some hours.but in vain. Finally I have to purchage an Airtel connection from the near by shop.

Vodafone no [protected] still facing the problem.
                waiting 4 good response from the vodafone .

25-01-09

HARESHKUMAR JAGJIVAN SHRIMALI
                  Dear & Most Respected Sir,

Sir, I have Vodafone Pre-Paid ( [protected] ) No. since long . I am getting unwanted SMSes for Vodafone Businesses & some Obnoxious Messages 24 hours .It's service is poor . Unwanted Money being cut so many times by giving me SMS for subsribing so & so Service without my knowledge & all of a sudden, I receive this kind of Message so many Times that Rs. 30/- is deducted for Caller Tune Service & so & so service, which I haven't Heard about it . This kind of Business SMSes I never look at, I immediately delete them .This MASS looting can NEVER be tolerated & our Group of VODAFONE & other services are going to lodge CRIMINAL Complaints after taking Proper Advice from known Gujarat High Court Advocates .This happened so MANY times !!! In India, is there any Procecution Law is there OR not, to lodge CRIMINAL Complaints by Me & so many of my VODAFONE User Group Members directly in Guj. High Court ? So many SMSes ( Average 15-45 Minutes ) are received by VODAFONE . I want Detailed Bill of my No. Sometimes, so many Wrong Nos. are received by the same No., I complained so many times, but nothing concrete happened . In India, everything is possible . There is no Meaning of complaining so many times . It looks BAD for my Part also . We are paying Hard Earned Money, we are not cheaters . In Past, So many times, by downloading links given in SMSes from VODAFONE, my Phone got Hanged, in spite of lots of Memory . This kind of things happened innumerous Times & I paid so many bucks from my Pocket to get it repaired . Sometimes, viruses are in download links are there . WHAT TO DO ? I am damn tired . To whom MUST I complaint so that at least my all Problems are resolved permanently & VODAFONE culprits people are CRIMINALLY dealt with . So many times, if I phone to my Friends/relatives, only a few Ringtones ( 4-6)can be Heard & the Message " Out of Reach ". Eventhough my Friend is sitting besides me . So many times these things happened ...

HARESH SHRIMALI
                  GUJARAT

SURENDRANAGAR-363001

INDIA

Cell # [protected]

Vodafone — Request to remove the Co. Name from the Monthly Bill

Sunil Sachdeva
                    Dear Sir/Madam

This is regarding conversion of Corporate connection into Individual Connection, I would like...

Rahul Shukla
                    I am Rahul Shukla doing my PhD in Mechanical Engg from IIT Bombay, Mumbai. Recently I bought a new sim card of Vodafone from J 69 shop. This shop is located in front of IIT Bombay main gate. After getting the connection I requested to change my plan from "campus pack" to "life time" which was done immediately on payment of Rs 99.00.

Problem is, this facility is not activated in my cell phone till this time. I have done complaints many time in customer care service. All the time they put me for waiting time of 24 hrs or 48 hrs and today 8days are lapsed. Here I am putting my Request number for your reference i.e.[protected]. My cell phone number is[protected].

Please do something at earliest for conversion of my cellphone plan because present plan is not beneficial for my requirements and deducting Rs 1.5 daily as per the terms and conditions. I shall be obliged.
                    Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,
                    Rahul Shukla
                    PhD student
                    Deptt of Mechanical Engg
                    IIT Bombay, 400076.

Hina Tariyal
                      I had a netconnect plan activated to my no.[protected].My billing cycle is from 19th to 20..I deactivated the plan by the help of vodafone customer care executive on the 26th dec'08, who also wrongly informed me that i'll not be charged with the rentals, only the usage charges will be charged..i was convinced..Now that my new bill has arrived on my e-mail on the 22nd jan 09, it shows the net connect plan rental of rs499.That executive had not deactivated the plan and now according to the "company policy" i am not waived off that rental, and i m asked to pay that Rs499 extra without any use.Why should the customer suffer due to some errors in the company. As a vodafone customer, I can seek help from only the vodafone customer service, and not only was i charged with the amount but also misguided. I am highly annoyed with their service.
                      I am a student and not living with my parents, so Rs 500 matters a big time to me.I am mailing with high hopes that an action will be taken soon and I shall be exempted from paying that extra amount.

Hina Tariyal

Nikhil Chaturvedi
                        Dear Sir, I am a Prepaid customer of Vodafone(Hutch) Chandigarh Punjab Circle. Today When I recharged World calling Card of Rs 550.00, I got talk value of Rs 445.00 instead of Rs 489.00.After that when I talked to vodafone customer care (at 111), Customer care representative (sahil, Manpreet & also team leader etc) told me that Rs 489.00 would be getted to your world calling card amount.I tried to talk to their team leader but they were not picking my call & I waited on call abount 49 min at a time. They are not taking mer serious .What will I do now. Vodafone World calling card Serial No :84451244 Vodafone World calling card Secretch No :[protected] You are requested to solve this issue.

Nikhil Chaturvedi[protected]HNO 1719, Sector 34 D, Chandigarh
                        my name is omprakash prajapati my vodafone mobile no. is [protected] my world calling card is dis actvate automaticali so pls activate my world calling card no. [protected]**

Vodafone — SMS National Roaming charge

Mustafa Kachwala
                          I use the Vodafone Corporate plan since almost 4 years where local and national sms charge is 0.30p . Last Nov on the 29th...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Ganpat Rai
                          I had purchased a hand set of vodafone on[protected] product name= 225) from SHRI SAI COMMUNICATION, PANDITWARI, DEHRADUN. The sales person promised that this (225) set had 2 years replacement garrantee. Now after a period of 5months and few days this set is not functioning at all. I visited several times the vodafone strores at dehradun, But they(Vodafone store employee) always ask to come that I should come 2-3 days later as this set is not available in the store. I have approached 4 times so far in 15 days still the set is not available in the stores at dehradun.

Thanking you.
                          hpe you have got replacement for your handset by now...
                          i had purchased a handset of vodafone on[protected]model-228 FM) from SATYA NARAYAN TELECOM, MALKA GANJ, DELHI-110007.The sales person promissed that this set had 2 years replacement warranty.Now, after two days, this set"s screen was spotted.it was a large spot on screen.i visited several times the vodafone store, located at shakti nagar, near malka ganj, new delhi.But they always ask to me that i should come after 1 week as this set is not available at the store.now, ireally got fed up with your company and your product.

vengatesh
                            My name is vengatesh, In my vodafone sim their is no option to speak to the customer care for my individual questions of fault in my sim card, please take action immediately. I need the remedy soon...
                            There is no option to speak to customer care executive when I call Vodafone Care in TN. This has been for the past 1 week. I asked the Vodafone store, they don't even reply when you ask. On asking further, they say that yes there is a temporary problem. If I want to enable some service, they say you have to call customer care only. And there is no option to speak to someone there. Has Vodafone gone nuts? Or have they laid off all their call center people?
                            I want to speak to customer care yesterday I topped up by €10 in order to avail of the offer of another free €10 today Friday 23/10/2009. The payment has not been acknowledged. Why?

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
                              Axis Bank
                              Regarding invalid user credentials while registering net banking
                              (7 minutes ago)
                              Union Host (Unionhost.com)
                              worst web hosting provider company. big cheater. fraud company.
                              (16 minutes ago)
                              Travel Triangle
                              Refunding of money
                              (20 minutes ago)
                              Travel Triangle
                              refund my money for the tour of andaman
                              (21 minutes ago)
                              Star Maa Tv
                              about the timing of the new serial radha krishna