Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1246

This is to inform you that today i went to your Vodafone Store in Salt Lake
for GPRS service but guards told me to come at 5 in evening no one is here
to attend in GPRS SERVICE.
Again i went there in Evening they told me to sit when ever Mr. Piyanaki will
be free he will attend you . I was sitting their for 40 min after that he attend some one known to him instead of me so please...
I had raised a request for Blackberry yearly internet access which costs approx Rs. 6999; i already had a 299 plan with only email access. On calling customer care i was told that 299 plan will have to be disconnected and a new plan for yearly has to be requested i did this on Sunday 18th April, 2010. I paid the required amount in Vodafone account through my credit card and confirmed if the balance was sufficient. And Customer care said it...
Respected Sir/Madam,
Sir i am a vodafone user there was a message on my phone regarding re-registration of the documents, so when i tried calling vodafone costumer care i am being informed that now calling customer care will be charged @50p for 3 min .I dont think this is good because customer care is for customer redressal and not for earning from them ,i request you to look into the matter and help...

I am Ajay Jainath Chaubey and my Vodafone No. [protected](Mumbai) .

First please change Vodafone slogan i.e. “HAPPY TO HELP YOU” to ‘HAPPY TO CHEAT YOU”.

Customers are like DOG for Vodafone. Four months back when I have decided to convert my postpaid into prepaid becoz I like the scheme of Aircel (monthly rental is 179, 200sms and 200 minutes is free and all local call on any network is only 0.30 paisa) I went to Vodafone store at Ghatkopar (W) opp. Shreyas Cinema between 7th dec.2009 to 10th dec., 2009 I don’t know the exact date afternoon I talk to Vodafone executive name is Saba Siddhiqi.She show me lots of plans but I am not agreed, after that she told to wait for 0ne month ,after one month number portability scheme comes in that you can choose any provider with the same number. And she also give me the plan in which for coming two months there is no monthly rental in the bill, but itemized bill is cancel in that. I am agree for that but when I got the bill for the month Jan 2010 the bill comes with monthly rental and without itemized details. After seeing the bill I call to customer care (111) but they ask me the request number which is not given to me.

Again I went to Vodafone store on 2nd feb, 2010 and talk to Mr. Nikhil, again do same as above I am not ready for anything but one of my friend is working with that Vodafone store because of him I change my decision and the Vodafone executive assured from next month there is no rental in bill for two months and also issued me the request number (Req. No.[protected]. In next month when I get the bill there is no rental for the month of Feb, 2010.one month is completed.

But after that in the March bill socked again monthly rental is added in this. I call to 111 and tell my request no than also I did not get any help. They told me go in Vodafone store. Now I am frustrated what to do, and finally I am not going to make any payment in any condition. It’s not a matter Rs.199/-, like me there is many customers are having problem with Vodafone. If customer not able to make payment on due time than Vodafone charge extra because its customers mistake and when Vodafone make any mistakes what should customers get from Vodafone (He gets only chhama from customer care). How many time I go to Vodafone store, why I spend my time, energy & money .Because of all this thing I feel that Vodafone is cheating to its customers.

Thank You!

AJAY J. CHAUBEY

This is so annoying i have taken a new number just 3 days back and now my outgoing calls and sms have been barrer it says This service requires special subscription i cant even dial 111 vodafone Customer Care to settle this issue.They have horrible service its disgusting!!

when I try to dial any no.The voice message that comes (This service requires special subscription please call 111 to subscribe).
    But the most interesting thing was that even from my mobile I cannot able to call " 111" then also the same voice message comes (This service requires special subscription please call 111 to subscribe), no outgoing is there from my mobile.

if you want a hassle-free life stay away from Vodafone.they have the worst customer care support and service.They say they are happy to help you it's all crap!!Most of my friends and colleagues are dissatisfied with the service if you have vodafone it good to change your plan to something else.

VODAFONE MOBILE CONNECTION — vodafone outgoing calls barred they say This service requires special subscription

I am facing the same issue. Please letme know how to get this issue solved.
    I am facing the exact same problem. I converted from Aircel to Vodafone about 15 days back. SIM got activated about 8 days back with incoming, but I am still not able to make calls and send messages.

I have made umpteen number of calls to the MNP toll free number [protected] and registered complaints atleast 8 times and each time the response is that complaint was not registered previously due to some error. What type of error can this be?! I have also asked every single time if there were problems with the documents I submitted and every time the response is the same. I am told that everything would be sorted out in the next 12hours or 24 hours, and even after a day the status would still be the same.

I have really started to regret changing the service provider from Aircel. Even if their connectivity was bad, atleast outgoing calls were working. Their customer care is far more efficient than Vodafone. Vodafone guys might be "happy to help", but they highly inefficient.

If the problem is not solved I intend to give a legal complaint. What is the procedure?

Hi Sir/Madam,

Please note that a lot o[censored]s have been receiving calls Late in the night from a number [protected], asking to speak to ladies. If the person who is the receiver of the call happens to be a lady, then this person identifies himself in different names & proceeds to make indecent talks. Multiple attempts to ignore the call, only leads to this person calling multiple times & sending obscene messages or advances. Request you to look into this matter & do the needful at the earliest.

Vodafone — nuisance calls

some ppl r calling frm dese numbers n harassing me...n speaking all nonsense...
      i need an action against dem...
      its no use activating the block call facility coz dey'll call frm diff. numbers den.

Vodafone - Nuisance call — Unwanted nuisance call

I am getting continuous miss calls / VULGAR SMS from the Vodafone No: [protected] . No ansfer for call from any nos.

This nusence is contineous from last 2 months and now it is not tolarable.

Should required to trace / block the no. All evidance shall be provided.

Parivel.S.
      We are getting nuisance/indecent calls from the following numbers:
      http://tellows.in/ tells, that they were all calling from germany, did they have a german accent??

Dear Sir/Mam,

My name vivek ,I am vodafone customer for one past year back ,connection in the name Nithya priya(wife) .Four month back i lost my mobile .I give propare compliant.Now the problem is 19/04/2010 i am received call from your legal office stating that your bill outstanding is RS 1900/-.i am asking for the bill. our telephone discussion .i say now i am in station one reached chennai i will call u and explian the bill details and pay the money immed basis.the persone also accepted and same status also mentione the your compay feedback form,The person mobile no is [protected] sorry i dont now the name.

Today morning i am received the call from other number ([protected])name is kavitha.She asking for the you u r not pay the bill i am explian that already discussed with legal officer he give the bill after meeting i will pay the money .The lady says is not passiable you must pay immed basis(today).

I am going my office and attan the meeting .The lady again again call me and irrtate to me .after noon around 2.55 pm call my wife number .my wife also explain my husband not in station so please call me after two days.

The lady again call my wife number she using abnormal words .my wife suddenly cut the phone .again call another number same lady say your not same to pay the money .again my wife cut the phone .contiously
        call the lady she using abnormal words again,The lady number [protected].another number is [protected].

Suddenly i am call the legal officer explain the problem.......

Kindly take a action and revert to me

Or i will take action

Thanks and regards

Vivek
        can somebody suggest me as what needs to be done further to avoid this problem...
        I am Hagira residing at Arumbakkam. A lady called me from the same number (+91 [protected]) on 26/10/2010 at 3.45pm introduced herself as vodafone representative calling from Guindy branch for vodafone bill repayment of an unknown person's(Surrender) mobile bill. She stated that there was a call made from surrender's mobile# to me once in the month of September. I had tried explaining her on the fact that i don't know anybody by the name surrender but she didn't let me speak and continued threatening and abused me for nearly 15 minutes. She also threatened me, if i don't pay the bill amount i will be remanded in prison for 15 days for no fault of mine. I am really worried this problem. I asked her name but she denied revealing the same. Can somebody suggest me as what to be done to get rid of this problem? Please help me, as the lady has told me that she shall call me back today to take me for prison.

Hello sir,

My dad recieved extra bill amount of 500/-Rs. Initially we asked to convert into prepaid or disconnect the phone. Then they promised and gave offer for rental free for complete one year. I personally went to vodafone stores and enquired same. They told there wont be any rent for complete one year. And I asked what is proof. Can you mentioned in a letter. They told it is not necessary. And they have shown me on their screen of complete rental waived off for one year. But in the bill, we got extra 500/-Rs. When we enquired with them, initially they told we will take care. Within one week of time, we will rectify it. They send mail to the higher authority by attaching screen shot which contains rental free for complete one year. (In that attachment, I have seen "complementary offer, rental free for complete one year). After one week time, we again visited to know the status, at that time they are told to pay remaining amount (Exculding 500/-Rs). We paid remaining money and later without our permission, they have deducted 500/-Rs from our deposited amount. When we enquired with them, they told we have deducted because you need to pay 500/-Rs. Even they are not responding to any of the complaints. Please let me know how we can proceed.
          I will be really thankful if you provide solution.

I dont have any proof or evidence of saying rental free except we can see at the complaints log at vodafone service centre.

Ravi
          have 3 no in your service both are under CUG.But i had paid for this number also.I raising query in your office via (198).But still i am not receive any feedback.
          my complaints No.[protected].Each and every time we have follow in your office.

I went to your vodafone branch -Anna Nagar oppt. to Hot Ships they have not proper response.All are playing with customer. When i was registered this numbers I had produce all the document related CUG that office only.
          My mobile no is [protected]. I have not subscribed for d2c ndtv valuepk 9, then also Vodafone have deducted 99 Rs and 12.36 tax on it from my account.

Vodafone Corporate Connection — Changing Corporate connection tariff plan

Relationship no.1.10591984

Mobile no. [protected]

As per Vodafone care I send a SMS "ACT SIXTY" to 111 to change my tariff plan. I received back a SMS from 111 that I shall have to contact Relationship Manager as the connection is Corporate. But not giving me the mobile numbers of the concerned. Please expedite as I have to change tariff plan from next billing cycle ie. 15/05/2010....

last 2 weeks server is very slow. downloading is also not very happning.so iam thinking of cange
            I am too getting slowest speed over few months now, dont know if now they are forcing us to go to other net providers or they just cant handle lots o[censored]sers in them
            the vodafone net is very slow mtnl is best who will buy vodafone from me this is very slow

Vodafone — very slow speed

I never got call from vodafone regarding the complaint i had submitted before.The speed of vodafone broadband is just horrible.They promised 256 kbps and what i am getting is a measly 10 kbps.Nor is my plan getting upgraded to 3g.Please do something fast.
            my usb stick sim card number is [protected]
            Vodafone is a worldwide company. If you are not getting the service you promised it is obviously because the Company has too many customers and all of them are using it simultaneously. The only thing you can do in India is to keep on complaining. The way to handle a complaint is not to write a letter but make phone call and ask to speak to a company rep. It seems to me is that you write a complaint. That will never work. I see some body gave a usb stick cord number. I do not know what this number is. But I'd never give it away no matter what it is because it could be abused by others..
            Same porblem here, they are charginng so high and nothing near to GPRS or EDGE speed. I have complained so many times, each time they call up and say we will get it done in a few days but nothing ever happens. I am switching to either Airtel or BSNL. Good bye vodafone. You have lost a 6 year old customer who is very unhappy and will surely spread the news.

Bill generated dated : every month 24th. till to day i have not received my bill. repetedely i requesting to vodafone customer care. they are not working on my request. i contacted to billing & collection department of your voddafone service. one of your good office madam , regularly telling me yes sir i sending your bill through our excutive, please give him billng amount. yesterday excutive has came without bill.
              i am not give him any amount beacause o[censored]ndelivered bill.
              now i am getting one massage in my phone - immediately pay your bill for uninteropted service.

I want to talk with reginoal manager - customer service. kindly proivde his mobile no.

SANJIB PASWAN
              MOBILE NO. [protected]

Res.Sir,
                I was using vodafone postpaid connection with Ph.No.[protected] since last 2 year. but March 22, i have cleared all the bill amount and applied for migration to prepaid connection.i gave my photo and id proof. but it is not activated till now.one month has gone. It shows 'sim card registration failed'. whenever i contact to customer care and vodafone mini store in karunagappally they are telling it is activated in 16th april. what can i do ? Is this a vodafone service??
                thanking you
                anas

sir, i have a vodafone connection and my number is [protected]. but my number was deactivated on 17 april 2010. when i contact with the nearest vodafone care office they did not give me any specific reason. Then i called on vodafone customer care bu they also did not tell anything. but they told that may be sim was deactivated due to irregularity o[censored]se. they told that if a customer did not use his number between 6 months and did not spend a minimum of rs. 200 then they deactivate the number but before this they give a chance of 1 month to customer to regularise his number and also intimate the customer. but in my case they did not intimate me and also most important i have fulfiled both the conditions. i have spent more than rs. 200 in the recent month and also a message card of rs. 26 is activated on my number with a present balance of rs. 50. sir kindly take the action against this and reactivate my number. i will be very grateful to you.

Vodafone — Deactivation of Mobile

Hello vodafone,

I am Nilesh Tolat and my vodafone mobile number is[protected]. I would like to deactive my mobile number ([protected]) as soon as possible. I contacted your vodafone gallery but understood that they are not authorised to deactivate the services. In addition i did not get appropriate response from your executive. I sent an email to your customer care servies but have not receive any resonse so far.

Kindly help me out to deactivate the same number. I would be greatful to you.

Thank you.

dear sir.i m the customer of your service.my set number is [protected].sir one number is giving ma every time missed call and when i receive call,they abuse to me and they says to me i will kill you.
                    due to this reasons i m not verfy thats number is bihar criteria or jharkhand. him or her number is [protected].so i request to you please send her or him identity.

Its very thankful to you .

BSNL — Missed call alert not start my No.

Missed call alert not start my no. [protected], hello tone kabhi alvida na kehna code not available in BSNL Tones
                    My no. is [protected] and i'm using this service since last 9 odd years,
                    My compliant is that being loyal customers since long period and bearing a huge credit limit, there arent any complimentary services offered to such customers, (like 1 to 3 months free: callertunes, missed call alert, GPRS, Itemized billing etc.)which we use to get earlier, so its not that, they yet have to strategise and then provide.
                    yes, they have services like Addon cards, and etc where again its comapny benifitting and not the customers.
                    this matter was also discussed with Duty manager today, and the reply provided was extremly not acceptable that they will put this up to the marketing dept. and further work over it.
                    As every one knows there should be something for the customers also to be with vodafone, as good network and different tarrifff plans are now available in market easily with other companies and yes more efficient then vodafone, hence customer should be satisfied, as its we who ultimately running the company.
                    hoping to hear from you soon

BSNL — miss call alert

hi................
                    myself Roshan ,
                    when my mobile is switched off or not in coverage area, calls comes to my mobile but no message come i.e which number is calling you? so my complaint is that when my moblile is switched off for 2 or 3 hrs.I want to get message from yours.

Hi Vodaphone Team,

This is with regards to deactivation of vodaphone postpaid connection request put as on 12 March 2010.

The vodaphone postpaid no. [protected] is used by my friend Anindita Banerjee on my name and address. She called up vodaphone Delhi customer care ([protected]) for the deactivation of the postpaid connection as she has recently moved to Bangalore and would no longer continue with this connection as she has already taken local mobile connection for Bangalore. This call was made by her, after full-settlement/payment of the due bill for the month of February 2010 for Rs 1857.00 and was well informed to the customer care executive as well.

After lot of call transferes to various Customer Care Executives/Departments of Delhi Vodaphone Customer Care, she finally, got her request as processed.

Waiting for a justified reply

Ratika Aorra

The Customer Care Executive informed her that while talking to her on phone he side by side has processed the request for deactivation of postpaid no. [protected] and this will take another 72 hrs to end up the vodaphone postpaid connection.
                      However, when my friend asked for the reference no.to track or follow up with Vodaphone customer care for in case, if the request is not processed.
                      The Customer care executive replied to be rest assured as he has already proceesed for deactivation for no. [protected] and automatically 72hrs from now the connection will be deactivated, so need not to worry.
                      She also requested to drop an email as the deactivation for no.[protected] is processed for her own records; but the CCE replied that we donot send any intimation through email for deactivation of no. to customers as it is the company policy. She also asked if, she is needed to go to vodaphone store for any obligation., which the customer care executive replied as not required.She also gave her current no. that she is using to CCE for any further information required.

After giving this much assurance to customer, how you cannot process the request for deactivation of connection. I am receieving several calls and notification from vodaphone department to make payment for Rs 1101.00 for no.[protected] as this postpaid connection is on my name.
                      When I informed, my friend who is using this no., that deactivation request which she told me, she has already made for this no., was yet not procesed.

To her surprise, she again called up Vodaphone Delhi Customer Care on 18th April 2010 as why this request is not processed, when she was made rest assured by Vodaphone Customer Care that request has been processed already.
                      The CCE told that such request was never made and they donot have any record as deactivation for no. [protected] as processed. They also asked for any reference no. provided for same and told as per their record, they donot have any information regarding such.The call was finally transferred to Floor Supervisor.

The Floor Supervisor Mr. Sohrab Raza of Retention Team from Delhi Vodaphone Customer Care Team told that they require following details for deactivation on connection-
                      They want my ID proof, Address proof, passportsize photo and payment for the month of March.
                      I have planned to provide the same to Vodaphone store to deactivate no. [protected] as there is no other option as was informed by Mr. Sohrab Raza. However, neither, me nor my friend is going to pay for the month of March just because of your mis management.

My concern is if this would have been communicated that time this much hassel would not have happened. We are taking so much pain and wasting our so much time just because of your mismanagement.
                      If this prolongs, I have to raise another request to deactivate all of my vodaphone connection. I would not like to use any product of such company who keeps false promises and so much mismanagement inside the co. I am sorry but I am very disappointed with such service.

hello
                        today in the noon i got a call from this number [protected]
                        a unknown number he kept msging and calling me..
                        because i got to face lot of problems please help me out
                        is it possible to find the details of that person
                        calls from unknown number

hello

From yesterday onwards i got a call and message from this number [protected]
                        a unknown number he kept msging and calling me..
                        because i got to face lot of problems please help me out
                        is it possible to find the details of that person

Plz give me details of that number and send me on my Email ID prachu.[protected]@gmail.com
                        Respected sir,
                        I am getting unwanted and dirty calls from this no.- [protected]. So please If you can provide me details of the owner of this no. It will be great for me.
                        Thanking You

[protected]@gmail.com

Dear vodaphone,
                          To whom so ever it may concern.
                          [protected] i m getting lot of call's and velguar sms daily and he disturbing me and as well as my family members,so plz take any necessary action against him or plz provide me the address as given the same number.

deepak.

Vodafone — coming disterbing msgs and missed calls

coming disterbing msgs and missed calls from the down mentioned numbers
                          the numbers are

plz mail me the details of the numbers as soon as possible
                          give me details of [protected]
                          i need the deatils of a number [protected]...am getting some disturbing msgs n missed calls from yhis no..so pls kindly get me the deatils about this no..thank you
                          I am also geeting missed calls and dirty messages from this number.iwant the person's whole details so that i can take proper action against him.
                          I am also geeting missed calls and dirty messages from this number [protected] .i want the person's whole details so that i can take proper action against him.

I am using Vodafone service for more than 3 years. Since Jan 2010 it started gving me alot of trouble.

The problem started mentioning non payment and hence service dis-connection in Jan2010. And When I visited the Vodafone Gallery at Thane - Hari Niwas. and officers at Gallery looked at their database and finding no issue helped to activate the serivce immediately.

This happend couple of times. I showed all the documents also for verification of payment. This happened almost 15~20 times. At no fault of mine Vodafone keep disturbing service to me.

It happened so ath all the Vodafone officers at Thane - Gallery knows me even the Security guards. But it is happening that they help me to get service activated and after few days it is getting disconnected.

After almost 2 1/2 month, one of the officer at Thane Gallery discovered that I had not done payment for the month of Aug 2009. And when I asked for written input regarding the same,he said he will not be able to do so.

I did not understand how to handle this problem. It is lot pain and time involved each time to visit the Vodafone Gallery to find out the reason of problem and get the service activated after hearing no issue of mine.

I will be very happy if you can guide me to address this problem.

My vodafone number is [protected].

Nishant Dattaram Chorge
                            Hi Nishant,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/dgM85K and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

I have activated DND service but still received sms.One sms contain received on 15.04.2010,at 16:58 hours "Intensive Research Based support on EQUITY,F&O,COMMODITY.Due to hevy request We hav slashd our charges just Rs.1000 Cal Now [protected] nifty50investment.com" received from [protected]. Next on 14/04/2010,at 07:26 hours "MOre than 4000jobs in Various fields.IT,Sales,Finance,Media,Acc.& more.Submit your Resume...

Vodafone — Couldn't recharge my mobile but amount deducted from my PNB Debit Card.

My name is Saurabh Bishnoi my mobile number is [protected], i have recharged process for this mobile through this website dated 16/04/10 time approx 9:15 a.m, amount 200/- was debited two times rs 200+ rs 200 with my PNB account in same day but my mobile could not be recharged till now, i have send many e-mails to this service provider, but i have not got any response till now, kindly help to recharge my cell no. otherwise refund my money...