Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8006)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

kasimsbt
I AM A AIRTEL CUSTOMER SINCE 2000. NOW THEY ARE SQUEESING OR ROBBING CUSTOMERS BY WAY OF SMS, HELLOTUNES ETC. MY No. IS [protected].TODAY THE HAVE DEDCUTED RS.135/ AS CHARGE FOR HELLOTUNE WHICH I HAVE NOT DEMANDED. WHEN CONTACTED THEM THEY ARE SIMPLY MOCKING US BY WAY OF SAYING "HOLD" OR "WAIT FOR OUR EXECUTIVE" ETC.

MY HUMBLE APPEAL IS TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THECONCERNED AUTHORITIES OF AIRTEL FOR THE UNAUTHORIED ROBERRY OF MONEY OF INDIAN POOR PEOPLE AND TO SAVE INDIANS FROM THESE CORPORATE'S CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE MAJORITY

MOHAMMED KASIM
RASEENA MAHAL
P O CHETTIPPADI
PARAPPANANGADI
hoping for a result
same thing is happening with me too. they have activated 13 services on my no. [protected] from oct 2010 to until now. every time when i call customer care they give unbelievable reasons for it. most of the time they say, i have downloaded this services from gprs but funny thing is that my phone does not support gprs. i have contacted nodel officers 6 times, but no help until now . when i ask the nearest recharge shop, they said it is happening with many customers and they are also victim of this . Consumer forum should take this seriously and end this "dadagiri".

SAGAR KUMAR GUPTA
KATWARIA SARAI
NEW DELHI.
I'm too facing this problem.

nikhil_805
    I m using airtel services , airtel number is : [protected]. On 12th jan. i recharged my cell with 41 rs. Before recharge i confirmed from airtel customer care executives more than once abt 41 recharge benefit. They all told me that u will get reduce ISD call rate and full talktime (10rs on the spot & rest 31 within 48hrs). But i didn't get my remaining 31rs. Regarding this i complained via mail on 14th jan. Today i got the respone of that mail, it was that u will not get 31rs.
    I m not satisfied with this, as one side airtel's more than one customer care executives told me that u will definately get full balance (when i asked them before recharge). And other side airtel guys deny it. ITS A FRAUD... Either they have to give us proper information or follow the given one.
    It is unethical..

I m frustrated a lot from this act. And will not suggest anyone to use airtel.

Do needful action .......

My contact no is : [protected]

Thanks & Regards
    Nikhil Sharma

Airtel WAP - http://gclub.in — unsubscribe from gclub.com

mmuthiah
      Pls unsubscribe from gclub.com
      I have not subscribed for this website, but deduction is made without my knowledge.
      Complaint comments  Comments  (44)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — Yahoo Zone

Mrinmay Ghosal
      Dear Sir

My mobile number is [protected] with Airtel & have a connection of paid Yahoo Zone which is not...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (88)Complaint category Internet Services

Aman.03
      Dear Forum Members,

Plz find below my several mails which i have written to Airtel Delhi Team (regarding no network coverage with in my house) but till date company is not giving me possible solution on the same.

Plz Help me out for this & take a serious action against them if you can.

For your reff note my number:-[protected]. or email id is amanmishra.[protected]@gmail.com

aman mishra <amanmishra.[protected]@gmail.com>
      tonodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in,
      appellate.[protected]@airtel.in

dateMon, Jan 17, 2011 at 10:05 AM
      subjectFwd: FWD: FWD: COMPLAIN:- NO NETWORK IN MY HOUSE & SIGNAL FLUCTUATE SURROUNDING MY HOME. ([protected]) [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
      mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 10:05 AM (0 minutes ago)

Dear Airtel Team,

Can you plz revert on my given numbers with possible solution or can you plz put some alternate solution for better network with in my home ????????.....

- Hide quoted text -

From: aman mishra <amanmishra.[protected]@gmail.com>
      Date: Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 10:24 AM
      Subject: Fwd: FWD: FWD: COMPLAIN:- NO NETWORK IN MY HOUSE & SIGNAL FLUCTUATE SURROUNDING MY HOME. ([protected]) [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
      To: appellate.[protected]@airtel.in, nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in, [protected]@airtelindia.com
      Cc: sunil.[protected]@bharti.com

Dear Airtel Team,

Again am again facing no network coverage in my house,for you record i have already lodge a complain on your customer care center 0n 4th Jan2011 but till date as per time given me their is no action on my complain.so request you plz look in to this matter & help me out for this.

My alternate number is [protected]....

Service Request No:[protected].
      Date:-4-Jan-2011

From: <[protected]@airtel.in>
      Date: Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 5:35 PM
      Subject: Re: FWD: FWD: COMPLAIN:- NO NETWORK IN MY HOUSE & SIGNAL FLUCTUATE SURROUNDING MY HOME. ([protected]) [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
      To: amanmishra.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Aman Mishra,

Thank you for writing to Airtel.

This has reference to your e-mail dated 30 June 2010 regarding your Airtel numbers [protected] and [protected].

We regret for the delay in responding to your mail.

We have been trying to contact you. Unfortunately due to your Airtel number [protected] being not reachable and no response on your Airtel number [protected] we have been unsuccessful with our attempts to reach you. Therefore, we would request you to provide us the preferred time to contact you so that we can proceed further in resolving your issue at the earliest.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regards.

In future too, please feel free to speak to our call centre executive on 121 regarding any issue/concern. You can also email us at [protected]@airtelindia.com. You can get in touch with the Nodal Officer with your earlier request or complaint number if it's still unresolved.

You may send an email at Nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in or you may call at [protected] from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM Monday to Friday. The Nodal officer will provide a resolution to your complaint in 10 days.

If you do not receive a satisfactory response from Nodal officer you may send an email at appellate.[protected]@airtel.in or you may call at [protected] from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM Monday to Friday.

Assuring you the best of our services.

Warm Regards

Priyanka Raj
      Appellate Office
      Bharti Airtel Limited

To leave your feedback on the current interaction, please use the below hyperlink
      Click here to provide Feedback.

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below and paste the URL in your web browser.
      https://ispeed.airtel.in/iVoiceFeedback/Search/EFViewerDE.aspx?info=197B9DEA 172E01B6B8AE2 57FE91D599CED719DFB 5 D789AFB 1 6 E E7596F010789BE02661A6&refno=[protected]

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

[protected]Original Message[protected]
      From: amanmishra.[protected]@gmail.com
      To: [protected]@airtel.in
      Cc:
      Sent: 30/06/2010 17:48:01
      Subject: Fwd: FWD: COMPLAIN:- NO NETWORK IN MY HOUSE & SIGNAL FLUCTUATE SURROUNDING MY HOME. ([protected]) [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]

Dear Appellate,
      Now i am going Discontinue your Airtel number's
      ([protected],[protected]) within 10 day because as your trail mail my network
      problem will resole till 1st July till date. no action you have taken apart
      from giving me new reference number through mail of call. as per my discussion
      with your network team on ([protected]) he suppose to came at my billing
      address by today evening but when i made a call on above number he replied i
      will not come today will try to come by tomorrow.
      This ridicules & its sign of very worst service by Airtel Delhi team now will
      go to consumer court.

From:
      Date: Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 4:43 PM
      Subject: Re: FWD: COMPLAIN:- NO NETWORK IN MY HOUSE & SIGNAL FLUCTUATE
      SURROUNDING MY HOME. ([protected]) [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
      To: amanmishra.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Aman Mishra,

Thank you for writing Airtel.

This is with reference to your email dated 22 June 2010 regarding network
      problem for your Airtel number [protected].

We regret the inconvenience faced.

We have been trying to contact you but due to no alternate number in the mail
      we were unsuccessful with our attempt to reach you further we would request you
      to please provide us your alternate number to assist you better.

Further, we would like to inform you that we have already noted your complain
      regarding indoor coverage issue via request number 32851396 and out team will
      update you by 1 July 2010.

In future too, please feel free to speak to our call center executive on 121

You can get in touch with the Nodal Officer with your earlier request or
      complaint number if it's still unresolved. You may send an email at
      Nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in. or you may call at [protected] from 9:30 AM to 6:30
      PM Monday to Friday. The Nodal officer will provide a resolution to your
      complaint in 10 days.

If you do not receive a satisfactory response from Nodal officer you may send
      an email at appellate.[protected]@airtel.in. or you may call at [protected] from 9:30 AM
      to 6:30 PM Monday to Friday.

Warm Regards

Salim Hashmi
      Nodal Officer
      Bharti Airtel Limited

To leave your feedback on the current interaction, please use the below
      hyperlink
      Click here to provide Feedback.

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below
      and paste the URL in your web browser.
      https://ispeed.airtel.in/iVoiceFeedback/Search/EFViewerDE.aspx?info=FE 1
      770898A8BF31D67A5E8157499FB F7293FF 4 4
      C7295F410729EE32869AA&refno=[protected]

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information
      related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

[protected]Original Message[protected]
      From: amanmishra.[protected]@gmail.com
      To: [protected]@airtel.in
      Cc: sunil.[protected]@bharti.com;[protected]@airtel.in
      Sent: 22/06/2010 21:26:14
      Subject: Fwd: Complain:- No network In My House & Signal fluctuate surrounding
      my home. ([protected])

Describing my problem for the third time since 16th of june-10 to till date
      you,your call center team & your network team has not responded to my problem &
      not given me positive feedback.
      Still awaiting for the reply from your side.
      Please take this seriously and answer my queries to resolve the problem of the
      network so that can move ahead with your services.
      " understand the
      relationship made with AIRTEL SINCE LAST 4yrs "

From: aman mishra
      Date: Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 1:53 PM
      Subject: Fwd: Complain:- No network In My House & Signal fluctuate surrounding
      my home. ([protected])
      To:

Dear Airtel Customer Care,
      The network problem is still not resolved called many times the customer care
      got the answer that it will be resolved in next 24hrs please tell me when it
      will be aactuallt resolevd.
      Please understand the money that have been invested by me on Airtel to get good
      services but now where are those services gone??
      Please answer my querries and resolve the problem of the network.
      Aman
      Cc: nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in

I am using Airtel number more than 3 years ([protected] form last year &
      [protected] from more than 3 years). no doubt your network is very strong that
      is why i have selected Aritel as my network service provider.but form 15th of
      June i am facing network problem on my both numbers & i have lodge a complain
      on 16th June & on 18th i have got a sms " your problem has been resolve will
      contact you such & such number" but after this the Network problem is still
      remain the same & i am continuously in touch with your customer care but no
      body is resolving my problem,i am very much disappointed from this incident now
      can you resolve my problem with in 24hour or should i surrender my both number
      ??????????????? Plz suggest
      Zeenie Chugh:- Can you plz resolve my problem.
      "Now a Days you know how important Mobile
      Phone in our life."

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — deactivation of mvc service

rahimsha
        i want deactive model view club service you have given one link http;//203.15.112.5/mvc/default.aspx?route=unsub
        Complaint comments  Comments  (18)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — Annoying airtel logo

sibivijay
        I was using AIRTEL DTH for 2 months customer ID [protected] I didnt like the annoying red/white airtel logo on my TV screen......
        Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Airtel — Airtel DTH Connection

Mitul H Chonker
        Hi myself Mitul H chonker. I m from vapi (gujarat). I have purchase Airtel DTH From Raj Watches & Electronics Vapi Gunjan...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

sanju_k
        I have purchased 3G usb modem from Airtel relationship center recently.
        I have invested Rs. 2100/- For 3G modem
        & around 400 for unlimated recharge card.
        I have been told that you will get speed around 256 kbps. and after lounch 3g you will gate 3.5 mbps
        But now I am getting speed which is shown by modem is:-
        maximum-56 to 92kbps (Few minutes in hours o[censored]se)
        Minimum- 0 to 12kbps (maximum time of the day)
        Average- 6kbps (the average speed after use for a hour)
        I advise you not to choose airtel at any cost.
        Anyway i am going to stop using. airtel not having customer complaint portal, no toll free no. they charge for technical help, mis guide to customer

Sanjay

Airtel 3G service at Bangalore is very bad. The guys aren't able to activate 3G for my number & keep bluffing that it is active in order to grab the rent. An Airtel Bannerghatta Branch officer confirmed that there is a Technical Fault for Corporate Connection 3G users which is unattended.

We hope another good GSM service provider would soon capture the Indian market and put these Airtel guys totally down to the virtue of shutting down due to worst service and arrogant misbehaviour to customers.

Sudhakar
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

sksharma_hitech
          I HAVE PURCHASE A AIRTEL HD CONNECTION IN NOV,2010 AND HAVE MADE ALMOST 16 COMPLAINTS IN 3 MONTHS FOR POOR SIGNAL QUALITY, VIDEO PROBLEMS ETC. AND EVERY TIME THEIR ENGINEERS SORT OF TECHNICIANS VISITED THE PREMISES BUT THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. AND WITH 2-1/2 MONTHS MY SET TOP BOX WAS FAILED TO OPERATE. THEY HAVE CHANGED THE SAME BUT OVER AND ABOVE 48 HOURS THEY FAILED TO ACTIVATE MY SERVICES AGAIN TILL 15TH JANUARY, 2010 UPTO 4.29 PM, THEIR CUSTOMER CARE AND THE ENTIRE AIRTEL DIGITAL SERVICE IS A WORST SERVICE PROVIDER IN THE COUNTRY AS COMPARED TO TATASKY, VIDEOCON D2H WHICH I HAVE USED. MY CUSTOMER ID [protected]
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Airtel — PF amount not received

saxena_ashmita7

I have send this mail to the Noida PF Office and got the following revert from them,but no action...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Telecommunications

consumerairtel

This is to inform everyone about the experience I had yesterday with the customer care executive on 198 service of Airtel.
            I called up the 198 no.to register a complaint regarding a tariff voucher that was not working.The executive first told me that his computer was not working and then he started to ask me personal questions as to what do i do or in which class i was studying .I gave the phone to my mother and he said that my mom's voice was not good and that i should take the call.He was such a .When I shouted at him he disconnected the phone and now when i try to connect to 198 it throws me out of the IVR.

I want to ask is this kind of customer care service Airtel is providing to girls ? Are they not safe when they call to customer care? I have woked with international companies where each call was monitored, and see here a company like airtel doesn't even bother to have the guilty punished.

An airtel consumer.
            Well let them die in agony may ebola infest their whole family.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Sexual Abuse

Airtel Prepaid — deduction of money

ktcram
              Sir my airtel prepaid connection number is [protected].This number has been used by my Uncle (wife`s father).He is aged about...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (21)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

tariqbhat
              Respected Sir/Madam,

With humble request I Abdul Rasheed Bhat, R/O Mumkak, Batapora Sopore, Distt. , Baramulla, J&K, India (Tower allotment sight is Tawheed Bagh Mumkak,Batapora,sopore in our house premises )want to bring to your kind notice that we have been allotted a BHARTI AIRTEL tower in our own land in November/December 2006.All the required documents and agreement was signed and work was also completed for site. Almost tower was near to complete when our neighbors’ lodged complaints for the same. A stay order was noticed by court as our neighbors’ started complaint for tower. According to the agreement signed by us and your company was that we will be receiving 5000Rs each month after work will get started at site for construction. After signing we have received the monthly rent of 5000Rs for 7-8 months and money was stopped because of stay order by the our neighbours.No one from your agency came to answer them and no body fought the case our land was occupied by your authorities and in turn a court case was against us from January 2007.
              I am a old person with fours-five children and I my self was fighting for the this tower case almost from 4 years I sold land to win that case so this could be a source of income for me and my children. I visited every officer who took signs and document from me but till date no body helped me. Even I fought with my all neighbors’ for this tower allotment and start. I used all my money for winning this tower case and finally I received a go ahead notice from court also for started on of tower. Now tower is in working condition and all their officers who visited the site never accepted to give my cheques.

I am very disappointed by your authorities who never came in this issue and now it’s working but my money has no been issued. I very confused what mistake I did that we gave my own land for your tower so you get benefited and me also but that time never came.

Kindly look in this matter and think about my kids and my family, we have no choice left for our income.
              So please consider my complaint and take some action.
              Thanking you,

I am highly hoping for you kind help.
              Ab. Rasheed Bhat
              S/o Gh.Rasool Bhat
              R/o Mumkak,batapora,sopore,J&k,India.
              Tower site:
              My land near my house,
              Tawheed bagh,batapora,mumkak,sopore,disst.baramulla,J&k,India
              [protected],[protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Airtel Prepaid Services — unnecessary promotion messages and activation charges on unsubscribe airtel promotions

hemashema
                Unwanted subscription to 54321 airtel services which deducts Rs. 10 everytime
                I have been receiving unwanted services...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (41)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Rajaneesh.aj
                I am a resident of Bangarpet(No. 3688/1, 2nd Cross,, Vijayanagar, Bangarpet, Kolar District, Karnataka, 563114). We have mobile tower installed in front of our house which belongs to Airtel company. I am not objecting or against the installation of the tower but this specific tower is creating lot of problems to the public.
                Explanation:After the installation of this Airtel tower lot of monkey's have started staying here and you know here is the actual problem.
                1) It has become difficult for a lonely person to walk through the streets.
                2) These monkeys will not allow you to carry any hand bags or carry bags with you.
                3) I had a incident when the main door of my house was open one of its baby entered my home and there were about 15 to 20 monkey's entered my home to get the baby.
                4) Once a few of these had attacked a dog in our street and today it has alomost attacked my dog if i were not there i would have lost my dog.
                5) These monkeys are targetting small kids.

We have already complained to the town municipal authorities. I here by request the concerned officers to take necessary action to avoid these incidents before any damage causing to publicin future..

Thanking you,
                Rajaneesh A J
                COMPLAINT AGAINST AIRTEL CELLULAR FOR INSTALLATION OF FAULTY TOWER ON BUILDING – 2-12, TANKSQUARE ROAD, TIRUCHANOOR POST, TIRUPATI, ANDHRA PRADESH CAUSING INTERNAL DAMAGE TO THE FLAT CAUSING HEAVY LEAKAGE OF WATER, HYGEINE AND SANIATION AND ILL HEALTH OF HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS DUE TO SAID CAUSE
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Airtel — TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM AIRTEL MCAMPUS

SAGARRAMAKA
                  Respected Sir,
                  I have joined the airtel mcampus which is a social networking. It was nearly 2-3...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

jacob.rajan
                  I am a very dissappointed and frustrated customer of Airtel due to the way things have worked out till now for a new DSL connection requested.

My name is Jacob Rajan,residing at Ittina Abha Apartments,Flat No B113,Laxmi Layout,Munekolala Main Road,Marthahalli,Bangalore 37.
                  Ittina Abha is a newly come up township on Munekolala Main Road with over 112 flats.Initially Airtel has refused DSL connection to flats due to feasability issue however with the increasing number of customers,Airtel approved connection to the flats after doing the required survey.

Around 20 customers applied for the connection in the first week of November 2010 and we were promised to have the connection in place in 10 days.
                  Talking specific,I applied for the connection on 5/Nov/2010--Application Number 179240 and paid a sum of Rs 2697 as 3 month advance rental.Ever since I have been just following up like fools but not getting any concrete outcome.One Mr Ravi Kumar (Mob-[protected]) is the person incharge from Airtel for our area.Every time when I call him he just recklessly say it will take 10 more days,1 more week,2 more week and so on,with excuses like cable is being layed,work is being stopped etc etc.
                  In short all these days and weeks have now become MORE THAN 2 MONTHS now and YET i dont have any specific outcome on what is the status of the connection.I officially logged a complaint also with Airtel on 8-Jan-11 with docket number 41717896 and raised my concern with the nodal officer on 12-Jan-11 with no outcome again.

I am hence forced to go the legal way now and this complaint is to put my concern on record.At this point of time when things are gone over 2 months now,I am looking for a responsible reaction from Airtel ASAP for the mental agony and frustration i am going through for the last more than 2 months.

Jacob Rajan
                  Mob [protected]
                  Dear Rakesh Ganga--- Please do not reply just to save your face! Nothing is happening from your end.Read on the mails I am shooting back and forth to Airtel and just enjoy!

fromappellate.[protected]@airtel.in
                  tojacob.[protected]@gmail.com

dateMon, Jan 17, 2011 at 4:33 PM
                  subjectRe: NEW CONNECTION REQUESTED FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS NOW!!! [|BAL|Qrc2781880|]
                  mailed-byairtel.in

hide details Jan 17 (1 day ago)

Dear Mr. Jacob,

Thank you for writing to our Appellate Desk at Airtel.

With reference to your e-mail dated 17-Jan-2011, you have expressed concern regarding the new connection of your Airtel Application number TBLR179240.

With further reference to your below mail and as per the telephonic conversation you had with the Appellate officer desk hope you have been clarified your concern regarding the new connection.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a very warm and fruitful association with you.

Appellate Officer

MANOJ NAIR <[protected]@yahoo.com>

dateTue, Jan 18, 2011 at 9:31 AM
                  mailed-bygmail.com

Hello Sir/Madam,

Give me a break! Are you guys playing around?

What do you mean by "as per the telephonic conversation you had with the Appellate officer desk hope you have been clarified your concern regarding the new connection"----> My CONCERN IS NOT AT ALL CLEARED...After 2.5 month for the first time the lady who called me yesterday was trying to tell me that connection is not possible at all!!! I am so surprised that I am not sure if i heard it correctly.Later she asks me the number of the person responsible for my area (Ravi Kumar)who is working on this case.Come on if you guys have not even coordinated till now with local technician who is responsible for this, what sort of work are you doing? Mr Ravi Kumar 2 days back updated us that all necessary arrangements for the connection is happening and we will get the connection FOR SURE in 2 weeks...Is your work just limited to making a call back without really trying to resolve the issue...

After behaving so unprofessionally and idiotically with me how can you just copy-paste "It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a very warm and fruitful association with you".

Let me be very clear here..I do not want any more callbacks which are just for the heck of it.Please let me know in black and white in a reply mail that IS THE CONNECTION POSSIBLE..WHAT IS THE EXACT STATUS??? Once again i am providing the local Technician number, Ravi Kumar -[protected].Please coordinate with him and all your other 100 wings from where we are showered misleading call backs and give me one proper, sensible and honest statement!

Sorry for being your customer-
                  Jacob Rajan
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

mukesh_mk6
                    Dear dishant

1.This refers to my request on airtel website and subsequent telecon with
                    Meenakshi who in turn had advised to mail you my request.Accordingly, a mail
                    was sent on 29 Nov10. No reply /confirmation has been received till date. A prepaid mobile connection [protected] is held by me. Earlier, the same number was a post paid connection and as per the last statement generated on 21 Nov10, the amount payable is Rs -705.63 . This being the final statement wherein the security deposit has been adjusted against the previous balance of Rs 745.08.The amount of Rs 705.63 is required to be paid to by airtel.The payment of said amount is still outstanding and no communication /confirmation has been received on the issue till date.

2.Not withstanding the above, now my airtel prepaid connection is also dis activated without giving any reasons either through SMS/email. The prepaid connection [protected] is displaying invalid SIM now for past two days.The non activation of number is causing inconvenience to me . All the relevant document have already been provided at the time of registration i.e. 13 Nov 10. I may please be advised for the required action.

A favourable action is requested.

Wg Cdr Mukesh Khare
                    Air Force Station Suryalanka
                    Post Bapatla
                    Distt.Guntur
                    Andhra Pradesh
                    Tele: 08643/224090
                    :[protected]
                    Mobile: [protected]
                    [protected](Not Functioning, requires activation by airtel)
                    email id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Airtel India — Invalid offer

I received a text message on 15 October 2009 from Airtel giving an offer to recharge with Rs. 23 and get local A to A calls at 40p, A to others at 60p and STD calls at 75p, with no other conditions specified. However my call rate remains the same as earlier (Re.1 per minute for local calls to GSM phones) even after the recharge. The transaction ID is[protected].

Selvaselva
                      Sir
                      I am an airtel mobile subscriber (mobile number[protected] since more than 6 years. Four years back I have converted my post paid connection into prepaid connection (life long services) for Rs.1250/-. This was the amount charged for converting into life long prepaid. Since then there are lot of complaints. Recently on[protected], I was called by a girl from mobile number [protected] stating that my number was specially selected for an offer that no rent is charged for selecting a ringtone for six months. Thrice i confirmed with the girl that I was not charged. Then as per the advice of the girl, I have selected a song. Within ten minutes, I received a sms stating that an amount of Rs.120/- is deducted for ringtone services. I was shocked. Immediately I called the customer care, which is automated and nobody is there to listen me. When I register my number for complaint, I was told in the automated reply that I will called within 72 hours. But nobody has contacted me. Again and again I register my complaint, again and again I was told I will be contacted within 72 hours. But no response. I want my money back at the same time they should be taught a lesson.
                      This is some kind of a fraud agency...my friends are also getting similar calls.

Rajiv

Recently Discussed

(26 minutes ago)
                        Zee Marathi
                        Tv serial
                        (29 minutes ago)
                        Skokka
                        some one have added my contact on locanto and skokka
                        (38 minutes ago)
                        Eassymall
                        Eassymall Product not delivered
                        (46 minutes ago)
                        Skokka
                        misuse of profile picture and mobile number by skokka users