Avis India - Www.avis.co.in — security amount not refunded/no reply from company

AshishBansak on Dec 31, 2017
Beware of avis_india

I had booked the car with gps for 24 hours from avis india i. E, a car rental from united kingdom ww. Avis.co.in.

I have deposited total of rs-7410 out of which rs-5000 was a fully refundable security amount and it included rs-100 for additional gps device.

However, i didnt received the gps and i have to call up customer team for the device but they said the delivery person wasn't aware of the gps fitting and hence they will refund that rs-100 with my security amount.

However, even after returning the car on time with completely filled tank. They didn't not returned my security amount. I wrote them multiple email but they never replied, hence i threaten them of legal suite and then the next day they only refunded rs-1944 out of rs-5100, hence rs-3156 is still pending.

I tried contacting them on phone and email but no response, looks like they don't give a # about any legal action or consumer laws in india.

Can someone please help me with the legal process of filing case against them.

Caution: pease don't fall trap to discount offers from avis because they are not going to return your security amount.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

But when i reached my destination i called customer care center that time vehicle is not available. They said will return the money to my account. But still i never receive any mail from your team. I need my refund status.

Avis India - Www.avis.co.in - security amount not refunded/no reply from company

Company:Avis India - Www.avis.co.in