Car

Car Complaints & Reviews

Rash driving and not able to handle license
Misbehaved, didnt stoped after accident scratched the car and ran away.

Learning License should be suspended.
HR14S 4515

Sir I am purchasing car in olx but vehicle details all frauds vehicle owner name is Dwarakanath N I will send money last I understand all person is frauds so please requested reverse the my amount and Siveliar PANICEMENT sir I will check car in olx Maruti Swift vdi this person contect to my phone all details informed and my mind totally wasted I convert to car purchase this person tell amount 11250 deposit is army postal Service I sent me last I confused I will try all details phone number is[protected]
    Nov 28, 2019
    Sir i check olx one add is maruti Swift dzire rate is 150000 I think purchase vehicle. Owens send the what's app number. i check whats app message send to hi send the vehicle photo. this person send 5 photo's. I like the vehicle so i purchase tell immediately vehicle transfer to your home this bank details you send money 11250 /-below the bank details ARMY POSTAL SERVICE Achi no-917082513742 IFSC CODE - PYTM0123456 Manager VIDYAVIDYACHRAM SSHUKLA . My mind is convert totally. I send to money this address 11250/- but 30 mints one phone call sir i pickup the vehicle maruti Swift vdi so you paid Rs 22500/- insurance I confused so search the vehicle details and receipt in chrome all details clear I understand so i will complain this person please action...
    Dear OLX User,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
    - Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
    - Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.
    - Chat/message history with the seller.
    - Contact number/email address of the seller.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Kindly call us on our hotline number [protected] (10:00 am to 6:00 pm) available seven days a week from your registered mobile number or you can write to us on [protected]@olx.in.

Awaiting reply from you!

Sir I am very poor. So I sea in old alto k10car.and he said send money from my sir a/c no form 3200 .I send money from my ac on line transfer .but the correr boy said you send for money 8999 for GPS system.I send 8999 then he said gst 17499 .you send the money delivery your car and sccorty 13000+200 you send the money and state's charges 13200 i send the money this a/c bhimpal Singh a/c no.[protected], IFSC code PYTM0123456 OR Afzal Mahamood a/c no.[protected] .IFSC CODE .PYTM0123456 HIS ACCOUNT pay payments .he send a duplicate ricipt.sir please solve my problem this members phone has switch off
      Sir my total payment 56100₹ is loss

Please sir healp
      Updated by Sumit insha
      Hamara KO payment ya car do

I met with an accident between bhiwandi and mulund. Car no: MH02 CP 7821. It's a brown waganor which had three passengers. The accident took place on a highway dated March 10, 2020. We have pictures as a proof of the damage caused and people who were driving the car.

Hello, i bought an hp omen laptop from indiranagar croma. I started the laptop the day i bought it and while updating the degrees went over 70*c. I couldnt keep on my lap for more than 10 minutes.
        If the laptop started heating for just updating a laptop then if i use it for multi taking or anything else then it will get even worse.
        I returned the laptop the very next day to croma and told them i dont trust this model anymore especially because it cost me over 1 lakh to purchase.
        They have the laptop for more than 1 week now. They are not giving me a replacement nor are they giving my refund back. Please help. I need a replacement or refund.
        Aug 7, 2021
        I'm sorry about the trouble.
        Please E-mail this complaint along with the serial number of the unit & your contact number to hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com for us to assist.

HP Support

A male driver was driving Swift dezire, he was driving rashly on pune nagar road,
          his car no is MH12 FK 4232 ...he dashed my two wheeler two times from behind while traffic was moving slowly. also dashed two more two wheeler rider.

I want him to be punished for the same by traffic police.

Very rash driver and also very rude ...guys whenever you see this car please beware...

Driver was looking like an educated but acting like uneducated...who don't know how to behave

MH12 FK 4232
          Very ues full..., ...m.mm..mmm...i lije this m...i very very happy m...m...m...m..m...

Hi some one has posted an add about my car on sell but its fake, I am getting unnecessary call regarding the same, please help me get it off your site. Thank you. This is the link. http://pune.quikr.com/I-want-to-sell-ma-car-Honda-civic-in-jst[protected]coz-I-m-shifting-in-abroad-it-has-gas-kit-n-petrol-n-als...
            link for the fake ad

I Geetha.V had purchased Toyota Innova (RC:-KA01MG7998) on loan from Magma Fincrop Limited.

I need statement of account as 01/04/2012 to till date.

My Proposal No:PG/0113/C/09/002194.

Please kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Geetha.V

4 wheeler towing
                my car was towed on Thursday 17th Jan 2012 in the afternoon parked outside the office building road parking area. the car was parked on turning but as this area, Nariman point is not main junction or croweded area and there was lot of space to turn the big BEST bus as well there was no reason to tow the car. In the lunch hours when i came down i noticed my car was towed and the area where it was parked, i saw coolant spreaded on the road. i was shocked to see and if the car got damaged or what. i rushed to FS traffic police stn and asked them that why the coolant got leaked they asked me to check the car and since i have no deeper knowladege as to where to check exactly for leakage i didnt noticed anything that time and coolant box was intact. i drove back car to office area and parked safely. at night post 10:00 pm when i left office from NarimanPoint to Airoli @ Parel the in the middle of the 6 lane road the car suddenly stopped and though tried to start multiple times but didnt work. then with the help of 2 peaople at 10:30 i managed to get it to side of the road when they helped to push it got started and still drove it ahead but @ chembur it again stopped when slowed for signal and then @ 11 i started searching for mechanic and being a woman i was not really aware whom to approach but luckly my coleague was with me and his father managed to sent one mechanic from near by area by 12:00 am (night) and we found that THE RADIATOR PIPE WAS DAMAGED COMPLETELY AND ALL THE WATER/COOLANT WAS ALREADY FINISHED THAT SUPPLIED TO ENGINE. IT WAS SO DANGEROUS IF THE ENGINE WOULD HAVE GOT BURST BY HEAT. Since i was not aware of checking below the car for such pipes or so i didnt realised @ traffice police stn but this was the reason why the coolant was spread on road from where the car was towed. i took a delivery from garage next paying 2500/- for a such crap done by these and coz of their carelessness and cheap handling of public property. Please tell me how can demand for claim.
                Rhucha Pawar, Airoli.

Car — Find Location & Owner of car

Res.sir./mam

Can u plz tell me the details of Vehicle no..
                PB-47 D 6255...means of which regn town/city & owner of vehicle

Thanks for cooperating me
                Sincerely yours
                Harmel DTC [protected]
                [protected]@gmail.com

This is inform you that i have booked a swift Dzire(white colour at your dealer Indus motor's Pvt ,pala,through kuravilangad Br .phone no.[protected] on 16/12/2011.i have already paid Rs.50000(receipt No.2046) as advance and the order is still pending.please make the necessary arrangements for delivering the car immediately. consider my reguest on urgent basis and plz need full,
                  thanking you
                  sony joseph
                  paluvvachathil house
                  kothanalloor .P.O
                  Kottayam,
                  ph:[protected]

I bought a i10 car believing the words of the seller 6 months back and just last week I discovered the car met with a Major accident from Hyundai Corporation as I pressed them for fixing permanently the strange noise that developed while applying breakes. The seller deliberately did hide this info when I specifically asked if there was any major/minor impact to the car earlier. She even covered it up by saying that the car has been well maintained and just returned from a full service. When this accident history of the car came out from Hyundai Corporation in the context of repairing the noise - they clarified it that they cannot cover this under warranty because of the Major repairs done in the past for the car due to a Major accident!! Now when I approached them (they already fleed to USA - I have all their contacts though) asking to take the car back or return 25% of the amount I already paid towards the car, they bluntly denied and challenged me to "do whatever you can" and said if I make more calls they will book me under harassment act with the help of their lawyer relatives and see to it that I drain millions of my money fighting those cases :( - This kind of reverse attack and blackmailing me in return is the least expected thing from them. The phone number they used when in India during the deal is no more active. This sounds like they were well prepared to trap any buyer. Hyundai Corporation has all the repair history. Can something be done to recover money from the sellers now? I paid Rs.4,70,000 for this car which was exactly a year old and ran less than 2000km at the time of Purchase. I paid Rs.4,50,000 in cash (I have written proof) and another Rs.10,000 as advance then Rs.10,000 after getting final set of the documents from HDFC Bank - after clearing the Finance. She did not even give me the existing Insurance policy. When I asked her she told that she couldn't find it anywhere and suggested that I better go for a fresh Policy...I know it's my mistake that I let go few things due to very kind and gentle (acting) approach by her and also hurrying me up in between that she needs money to do shopping and do packing for soon to be US trip. She and her husband both educated (hopefully) and does the guy does Job in a reputed company - so skillfully cheating/trapping me into buying their repaired car - I wonder what they are upto!! My recent emails to them asking to pay me back Rs.75,000 at least and settle the matter forever, did not get any responses. They are just pretending that they are not reading my mails. So I managed to get his official ID and marked a copy to that address for which he immediately called me back and reverse attacked me and abused me so badly!! He even says he will see that I am booked under harassment case if I ever attempt to call them!! How to go about this case? I simply cannot digest the fact that I am cheated by them..its like a defeat. USA doesn't want this kind of criminal minded people..I wonder how he is entertained in that land for whatever is the reason...appreciate your sincere help and advice. Thanks in advance.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Https://www.quikr.com/cars/used+White-2018-Maruti-Suzuki-Ertiga-ZXI-Plus[protected]kms-driven-in-...