[Resolved]  Delta Cabs - Hyderabad — Trip Booking

Hello, We planned a trip within Hyderabad and calledup Delta Cabs as other cab companies said they dont have any cab during the time we requested. We called Delta Cabs around 3:45 PM and Booked a cab for trip within the city. The customer service executive has promised me to send a cab within 1 hour. But no one has reached me after that. At 5:00 PM when i called another customer service executive told me that cab will be there in 45 mins, also the person was asking me why didnt I book the cab well before, so these people are also suggesting me when to call them for a cab. Again no one responded after the call. At 5:30 I called again then they told the driver is stuck in traffic and he will make a call to me, but there was no call.
I called once again and the same response so I wanted to understand what these people are doing for co-ordinating with the respective driver.
Due to these people I had to cancel all my sunday plans and the response from the delta cabs is very disappointing. I hope the right action will be taken against these people.

Comments

I agree with him.

I feel except Meru cabs in hyderabad I faced these type of issues with Cell cabs as well as other cabs. The rates are changing all the time and you have to accept them in emergency . Today (17/10/2010), I had a problem with cell cabs while returning from my home town. I have booked the cab in the night and I even confirmed the pickup for today morning 9AM at 7AM in the morning. But when I called them at 9AM they were telling that they don't have anybody free now and they don't know when they can arrange.

I have to catch normal taxi at railyway and came back to home. With family these type of issues are not acceptable and I request if somebody know the procedure to escalate these type of issue. Thank you.
Hi all
Delta cabs is the most worst cabs i have seen ever..I booked a cab to catch a bus at 9.30.
The driver came late by 15 mins and i have 4 bags with me.The driver did not allow me to keep the luggage on the carrier above the cab nor in the back seat.
And he was saying only laptap bags are allowed in his car as it was a new car.And i was only one person travelling..He told me only i[censored]S packing bags are allowed in his car.
So should i pack for him in the US bags..?And the driver was so carelessly answering me the answers.
By this even i missed my bus..Even the call center people did not respond well in such situation.

Kindly no one prefer Delta cabs..
Exactly, I also faced this situation yesterday only.
I want to book the cab from my home to Nampally railway station. Actually my home is located at 5kms from Ecil. At the time of booking the cab I told to representative to book the cab from my home and I clearly mentioned my address and I given landmarks. The representative also repeated said address twice and confirmed the cab. Actually I need to catch the train @ 2.45 from Nampally railway station. The cab driver called me up around 12.30Pm and saying that he is in ECIL and the cab was booked from ECIL so, he is unable to come to my home. If I want the service he is giving me the advice either I need to reach ECIL or If I pay 40% extra amount then the service can be available at my doorsteps. I shocked this situation and I don’t have any another option to choose. And I call to customer service of the Delta Cabs then also repeat the pay structure and they r argued with us the cab was booked from ECIL only. I paid what ever they asked because I don’t have any alternate option to reach the railway station. My home was located some far away to railway station, If I get the transportation other than Car then it’s takes not less then 2hrs. I don’t have any other option; if I book any other cab services they will reach my home not less than one hour. If I choose that option then I can/ can’t catch the train. So, I paid what ever they demanded. This service provider wants to make more cash, for that they are creating certain types of situation and they are playing these types of cheap tricks to en-cash our urgency. Obviously we can't have any other option on that moment and we need to reach the destination at any cost and we need to pay the amount. Government need to take right action on this service provider. Other wise normal people will suffer.
HELLO!! When some sort of service is run all over the city specifically a call taxi service which has to pick and drop their customers all around the city then there is no point of playing such mischief just for a kinda of 40% extra amount, well all the business gimmick will be intimated to the customers at the time of conversation for reservations and if the person is fair and wise enough he/she will definitely point a dart question with regards to the unsatisfactory dealing, ethically speaking in terms of business literacy i will object to the above complains, this is like a boy crying for a toy which he/she cant play.
Hi All,

Today I called up delta cabs at 12 noon and made a booking for 3 PM for an Indica from Madinaguda to Care Hospital, Banjara Hills. The representative confirmed the booking and gave me a booking number (28482). At 2:45 PM i called up Delta cabs again and enquired about my cab and driver details. The representative (a lady) told the driver will call in 2 mins and disconnected the line without giving me a chance to speak.I called the number again at 3:15 as the cab didnt arrive yet. A man answered this time and said cab will be available only after 40 mins. (not even a sorry).
My question is why do they confirm a booking which was made 3 hours in advance when they are not able to meet the timelines? Do the representatives sit in isolation with absolutely no contact with the cab drivers? Is it the responsilibity of the customers to call up Delta cabs everytime to know of the cab status? Even when the customer calls, the representative was least bothered to provide correct information ( for eg at 2:45 PM). It seems that you have called Railway Enquiry and not a provate cab service. If this is the stance of Delta cabs towards customers, the day is not far when it will be the least preferred cab service in Hyderabad.
delta cabs Worst ! I booked 2 cabs, never turned up. When I called them, they said cabs not available, pls call other cab co.!!!
Meru Cabs one of the best services, without a doubt

Hyderabad