T-cabs, Pune — Misbehavior, Cheating customers, Always late

jain.ankit
Very poor management of T-cabs has forced me to give this review. Their employees speak to you very rudely. Their cabs are always late.
My experience: I use cabs daily from my home to office and return. Generally T-cabs because they have good cars (Mahindra Verito) compared to others which have Eeco. On 10th Sept, their cab as usual came late but this time by an hour and 10 minutes. No compensation of delay was provided. In case if I am ever late, they charge their waiting charges on me. On calling their customer care centre, I was kept on hold for several minutes. Later, on speaking to their managing director, Mr.Shirish all I got in return was "I cannot help it, I have other things to look after."
Hence, suggest all you readers to think twice before you choose T-cabs in Pune.

Comments

Ohh, wow...So there are others too who are being cheated by TCABS.
I looked on different website, and now I can see TCABs has fooled many.
Mine experience, was even worst...not once, twice, but they delayed my cab everntime i booked. And too add to our fury, they inform u exactly 30 mins before ur scheduled time, so that ur left with no option. and twice coz of these looosers, I lost a client meeting and a train i had to catch. and there customer service executives, (specially womens) when we call to complain, they place u on hold, and start laughing and making jokes, how we r able to fool one more customer. I have spread this to everyone on my facebook, tweeeter, and my office, and my friends, NOT TO AVAIL TCABS service. They really dont know how to do business...SO guys, opt for wings or easycabs.in but do not DO NOT GO FOR Tcabs...u will be given a good car and on time car only the first time, and after that they will fall down to their real level.

Tushar

6 -ten — misbehave and cheating

I am a senior citizen of 76 years of age and I was retired as Manager from Indianairlines .Today on 13 September 2008, I went to 6-ten branch at Rajouri Garden branch, Delhi for purchase of some vegetables .i was misbehaved and cheated and when i sent e-mail, the address was found invalid .
I purchased few vegetables vide bill no. 3C[protected] counter C 1 at around 1130 hrs and paid rupees 40 /= in cash .
On checking of bill I found that Ridge guard ( TORI ) was charged at Rs. 28 /= whilst I had impression that the rate is around Rs. 14 . I pointed out the same to the counter girl, who told me that the rate is correct and rate Rs. 14 must be of some other item .
When I realized that by mistake I have read the rate as Rs. 14 /=, I requested the lady to return the same .
She told me nothing doing, it can not be returned as it is your mistake .
I again requested her to kindly let me purchase some different item if you can not refund the amount as a policy . I also requested to let me purchase some item of higher value and take the balance amount in cash .
But she was not ready to do any alteration and in spite of my repeated requests, she told very rudely “ you will have to take this “ and about 3 boys gathered around me and started shouting at me .
When I asked her to let me talk to the Manager, she became Hyper and told me that he will come at two 0”clock and forcefully with the help of those boys she compelled me to leave the shop without taking any goods .
The original bill bill no. 3C[protected] for Rs 40/= is still with me without the stamp of security as the goods were still lying with that lady .
At two 0”clock my son went to the shop and told the whole incident to Sh. Dhananjay, Manager . the lady Simran, when contacted was still misbehaving even with me in front of your Manager . Sh. Dhananjay took my mobile no. and promised to do the needful, that resisted me to take any further step to give him a chance to enquire .But it seems there is some mismanagement at this branch as till now nothing has happened yet and the goods are still lying with the shop .
this is to explain my grievance to the media that how senior citizens ( retired officials ) are treated by 6-ten staff and Management and how the goods are sold forcefully at the outlets .
J. P. TANDON
J 11 / 30
RAJOURI GARDEN
PH. 25150181
the e-mail address of 6-ten
ccare @6ten.co.in
is invalid
their phone[protected] is invalid
i think their tax records are also fraud
hellow sir
your 6ten shop is so good because iam presenting power point presentation in my mba finance in my class . so that time they give me comment your shop is not advertising but as per my knowladge your nagpur shop is so good because your product price is so less agains reliance fresh & local market area so that in furture capture to whole market good luck for feture.
I am regular customer of 6ten. I happened to visit 6ten shop at Sakkardara, Nagpur. I wanted to buy Rice and oil but in that shop all old schemes were stick. And the conversation with whom i was having regarding was so much confused, also people in this shop dont know the manners to communicate with customer.

I had to leave the shop without anything billed. If this is the situation than the future of 6ten is in dark.
Customer in today's world is so valuable and there are competitors in the market. If not one than other.
Management team, Tcabs

Dear Mr. Ankit,
We are doing every possible way to provide 3 cabs to you for your pickup from boat club road .
We have already talked on the specific incidence which you have quoted and from Tcabs all the waiting charges have been reversed (Rs. 35) . We have paid even though our cab was kept waiting by your colleague.
Its very unfortunate that though making every possible effort to provide you cab on time and giving waivers you chosen this way putting your thoughts on the forum directly .
I totally disagree with your views
I have had an appaling experience with TCabs yesterday. Booked a cab in the afternoon for 6:30 PM yesterday for the airport, as I had a flight to take. Till 6:20 PM when I had not sms regarding driver details, I called up the call center again, and was told that the cab is delayed by maximum 10 minutes and driver details will follow. At 6:40 PM, I called up the call center again, and was informed that the cab will reach by 6:45 for sure. At 6:45, I received an sms with driver details. When I connect with the driver, I understand that he is near SNDT college and he will take another 15-20 minutes to reach Bavdhan. This is quite ridiculous and unprofessional. Specifically for customers who have to go tht airport and have a flight to take. I was lucky to get an auto and make it just on time, else I would have missed my flight. I will not recommend anyone to rely on TCabs. I spoke to your contact center executives, and all they said was sorry. A sorry doesnt help in such cases, it was better if they had informed the customer in advance that a taxi is not available, for the given time.
Bhatia