TA World in Hadapsar — THE World in Hadapsar is a thief

Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 ekindiandrifter
I booked a car from TA world because its in my society complex in Nyati, Pune.
The manager confirmed the booking very confidently.

On the day of my booking, after calling umpteen number of times, I did not get a response from the manager. I finally got through the call and this is what the manager says" woh driver aa raha hoga ya neeche khada hoga aap check kar lo..mujhe pareshan mat karo..."

In the end I missed my flight to Mumbai because of TA World Hadapsar car rental.

The guy is a total chor.

Comments

This company is one of the most professional ones that i have ever dealt with in pune. i also live in the same society and for 3 years this company has been a boon to its residents, where local transport is an issue. We have always found the staff very courteous and helpful. it is difficult to believe what this gentleman has written.
A. Noorani
We do not know who this particular client is who has written such derogatory comments without any clarity in his/her allegations.
We are willing to pay a compensation of Rs. 10, 000/- plus free trips, whenever he/she travels to the Airport for a full year, if he/she can produce a 'Booking Amount Receipt' that they would have received at the time of confirmation.
Mere telephone calls from pranksters like this are not entertained without the Booking confirmation advance amount, Only registered regular users are entitled to bookings without any advance. Since this CHOR is not amongst these valuable clients of ours, we will only sympathise with his/her limited intellect.
Ashish Singh