Taxi Rental Service from Pune to Mumbai Sucks *** Allied Car Rentals Pune — Very poor service During My Journey From Pune To Mumbai Airport

Awinash Diwedi

This is Awinash Diwedi working in Wipro, Pune as a Team Leader.

I want to aware all the travel community of pune, that what happen with me when I rent a taxi from Allied Travels. On the time of booking the person who deals with me ( i dont remember his name ) assure me that the condition of car is very well and he charge the minimum amount from me for my journy from Pune to Mumbai Airport. He Charge me 1600/- including all.

M get convenced and ready to pay 1600 for my pune mumbai journy by Taxi ( Indica ).
My Journy date was scheduled on next day, so m getting relaxed that i reached mumbai airport on my scheduled time.

But as I called again on next day and ask about the taxi, that person replyed very rudely that no taxi is available on Today..... M getting shocked... As My journy is scheduled and its very compulsory for me to reach the airport so i requested that person that i pre-booked the taxi so he has to arrange a taxi for me any how.

Than He suggest me to pay 2100.00., But i refused to pay. and remind him that I pre-Booked the taxi, so demanding more money for the same service is wrong.

Than that person replyed very rudely " Nahi Hoga Be , Bola na" and cut the phone.

M feel very bad.

Than I tried to call another Taxi Rental Provider, but that provider ask for 1700/- ..

Finally I booked the taxi by that another provider.

But on that day M feeling very bad and thinking about the service quality of our indian toure operators.

By The way Whatsoever happen with me, I just want to aware others, from this type of taxi service providers so that they cant feel cheated and be safe from that kind of cheap comments by sick taxi drivers and operators.

Its really more convinient to travel by Volvo for pune mumbai journy. as they charge very less ( 200 to 260 ) and behave gentaly.

Very poor service During My Journey From Pune To Mumbai Airport

Comments

Thanks to aware others.

I also had very bad experience during my road journy from Pune to shirdi, as the condition of the taxi was very poor and the driver was really sick or mental. after that journy i decided to use public medium of transports as they are more safe and secure.

Thank You.
Monalika

This is Shruti from Mumbai, I wanna taxi Hire From Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar, but after viewing this complains against allied cars pune, m little bit worried about the Journy.

As we r the group of working females dose it safe to Book or rent a Taxi from Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar or i can choose other medium of travel.

Looking Forward for suggestions

Thank You.

Date: 16 Jan, 2010
Hi Shruti,

This is Joshi from Mumbai, as per your quary to Book a Taxi or go for other medium of Travel. I suggest U to always use Public Transport system from the view of security.

But as it seems that ur group in a party mood and looking for comfortable journy, than its better to rant a taxi from different taxi service providers.

I made some research on google and collect the no's of some Taxi Service Providers who claims to satisfy there client, try any one of them and than Share your experience with others, so that others get benifited by your experience.

e-Cabs -- [protected] / [protected]

Travel Cool --- [protected]

Majestic Travels ---- [protected]

Ali Cool Cabs ---- [protected]

Kingsway Travels ---- [protected]

My Cool Cabs ----- +91-[protected]/[protected]/[protected]

Hope this information helps you to Rent your taxi.

Looking forward for your reply.
Hello !

Every Body My Name is Azhar [protected] owner of Allied CAar Rental company This is Just to inform your that i do not know Mr Awinash Diwedi working in Wipro, Pune as a Team Leader This is all False.. A Framed story by website designer Mr Himanshu Bala as i have put a correct complaint about his blackmaling me as he was asking me Rs 40000 more please read more by typing Netrugu solutions in google you will find my complaint and what he had done to me.. now he is just defaming my company name and service so that i not agreed to his terms..

If i do cannot arrange car i will arrange a better car for the customer or might even give them free...but we do not speak in such a way to our customers..

If Mr Awinash Diwedi is true why he has not given his cell no i am open to every body call me this is all fame to defame my name and service.

I just want to say one thing at the end God ( Allah ) Eshwar is with me if i am correct i will win and even if such people put such false thing i will not suffer in my Business.. God will be give me more and my business is already increasing day by day such stunt wont help.

But God on the day of judgement will ask you and punish you for your false statements...

***Who every has given this false complaint please do it more ****

I am not afraid As God is with me and We do not treat customers like this you can call me i will give you cell no of my ladies customer who are travelling alone you can ask them about me service ***

Thanks and regards

Azhar Sayyed

Pune

***Who every has given this false complaint please do it more ****

Thanks and regards

Azhar Sayyed

Hi !

Ibrahim Here from Travel cool This is just a stunt by his Web designer Mr Himansu bala to defame Mr Azhar from Allied Cars he is a very nice man and kind person he provide excellent service to his customers and even to our customers.

We wish him all the best.

Ibrahim shaikh
Travel cool -
call [protected] -

Be happy ...
Hello !
Manish here from E cabs !

We wish him all the best. WE ALL TRAVEL COMMUNITY IS WITH MR AZHAR.. CALL US AND ASK US AS HOW IS HE AND HIS SERVICE.

Please call us to confirm about his service.

Manish E cabs

Hello !

Every body This is Mr Awinash Diwedi I AM SORRY THE COMPLAINT WHICH I HAVE GIVEN ABOUT **** ALLIED CAR RENTAL IS ALL FALSE I HAD BEEN PAID **** by Mr Himanshu Bala of Netguru solutions to Defame Mr Azhar of Allied Cars.

So finally i have realised by mistake i am sorry for every body for giving this wrong information.

Awinash Diwedi
Employee of Netguru solutions
Hello !

Every body I am Monalika Allied Car Rental company is a very good comany and provide very EXCELLENT SERVICE.

now i have realised this as i have already spoken to Mr Azhar and Mr Mansih and Mr Ibrahim and some customers of Mr Azhar some ladies who travel from Mumbai to Pune has said they are using Allied Cars for Years and they dint face such a problem.

I think this was just publiscity stunt by his opponents.

Thanks every body

and travel by Allied Cars only

They really provide excellent service.

Monalika
Hello !

Shruti here i am sorry Azhar Bhai i have also spoken to some of your Ladies customers and they praised about allied Cars Service and standards they said it very good.

So Be happy and always use ALLIED CAR RENTALS - [protected].

Shruti
HELLO !

MR Joshi Here did you notice my joke ...

any body can put any false name and log a complaint against anybody whom they dont like you cannot trace it.

But if any body comes out openly and give his cell no and address then once we speak to them then we can verify if its corrent.

Pls dont waste your time reading such comments.

Allied Cars provide excellent service...calll [protected]

Joshi
Hi Friends,

Here Himanshu Bala, i don't know why mr. Azhar always blame to me and my company... this is true that we ask 40, 000 to mr. Azhar for best seo service ... this is correct SEO charges...and the issue is closed 5 months before, that we disagreed to work with less than this amount... i[censored] disagree pls confirm with various SEO provider companies in India or Outer. E- Brandz the company based in USA Charge 5000 $ and more to their clients ..there are so many SEO companies in india, that they charge less amount...but i[censored] need Top results they always misguide u...we are not compromise with our SEO charges...but assure our clients with quality service...by Money Back Guaranty...

is it wrong i openly accept any correspondence from the community. Before blaming me and my company pls Confirm the SEO Rates...

Our company works with ethical SEO which is called Organic SEO and their is nothing wrong in search SEM/SEO business... and our charges is totally fair... our many clients paying us more than 1Lack for SEO Service and thy are achieving good traffic from google ... Just think and check about Paper ads or Radio ads or TV ads which are much costly then SEO because TV ads charge u more than 10 Lacks for 10 seconds. Google provides u actual customer to u r business and u r ranking on the first page of the Google require So hard work by our SEO Analysts in continuous manner, because with the same keyword u want the top results in google there are so many sometimes thousand or Lacks of competitors also want the same position and they work with other SEO companies. So, " The payment we are charging to our clients is for SEO War between hundred or thousands of SEO company for their clients "

The question is why client should pay us ( NetguruSolution ) ?

The answer is :

1) we are the top SEO PROVIDER IN USA.

just check in google by typing keyword " SEO PROVIDERS USA "

u able to see My Company And My Mobile No. There +91 [protected]

http://netgurumantra.com these are both of our Domains.

2) Just type " Top SEO providers "

we achieved Rank 3 in google... is this achievement is a joke fir Good SEO Company.

3) Just type " SEO Providers India "

we achieved Rank 5th in google

Other Key words which we are on first page:

"Best SEO Providers"
"Low Cost SEO providers"
"Cheap SEO Providers"

and more than 49 keywords

we are On first page with all worlds higest competetive keywords, that another SEO companies only dreams.

We are on the TOP ... so we assure our clients that we able to provide them Top ranking positions they want..

So, Mr. Azhar Pls Don't waste u r valuable time in blaming us for SEO... Just Study About SEO and SEO companies How their work is tough enough...just like u r respectable work.

any person who want to talk to me pls Contact Me Directly with my personal Mobile No... pls dont waste u r valuable time in discussing this kind of wrong things... we need to respect each other Business.

Himanshu Bala
MD NetguruSolution

+91 [protected]
Want to know more about https://www.alicoolcab.com/.

Taxi Rental Service from Pune to Mumbai Sucks *** Allied Car Rentals Pune - Very poor service During My Journey From Pune To Mumbai Airport

Company:Taxi Rental Service from Pune to Mumbai Sucks *** Allied Car Rentals Pune

Complaint categoryCategory: Car Rental