DTDC Courier & Cargo
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

+91 80 2551 4461  [Customer Care]

Load

DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

sandeep reddy Mukkala
: I submitted a courier on 31 October, 2014 at Miyapur, Hyderabad with destination to Vijayawada. The CN No : H36601653. I used DTDC Tracking online service to monitor the status, but even they are not entered the CT No into System. This courier package contain the Mobile worth 7500. I submitted the invoice of the item as proof of value and copy of DTDC receipt for the claiming process in the respective branch. But still I didn't get any update or claim from DTDC. To whomever concern please can u look into this.

[Nov 17, 2014] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Naresh Ilankovan
    TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN I've sent a parcel to my customer in delhi on 6th NOV, wanted to get it delivered on 8th NOV and your outlet manager [Mobile:[protected]] (at moore market near post office ganapathy) has assured me the same. Tracking/Consignment No.: i01165267 COD: 50000/- in DD It was insured for Rs.1000/- From my customer i get to know that my parcel got delivered on 10 NOV and u guys collected my DD. Still today (16/NOV) I've not received my DD and in your tracking page it shows me a status as my parcel is OUT FOR DELIVERY. Your outlet manager said he'll handover my DD on 12/NOV but both the booking agent/outlet manager are not picking my calls. Nobody is responding! Are you guys cheating on me? You are forcing me to file a petition in consumer court. If there no action taken ASAP I'll have to claim loss for time, interest of money being held, cheating for not picking my call, irresponsible management, carelessness of handling customer product, fake promises (fraud), prolongation of the issue for no reason... I've clear records of what I've mentioned above. Even i have recorded the conversations that happened between me and outlet manager. For those who read now and belong to DTDC: Wont you take such an action like this if complete negligibility showed towards you or your money, even after you paid them to do their work ?! Yes you will. For those who feel its correct kindly support me.

Material cost not received yet

[Nov 16, 2014] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Naresh Ilankovan
      TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN I've sent a parcel to my customer in delhi on 6th NOV, wanted to get it delivered on 8th NOV and your outlet manager [Mobile:[protected]] (at moore market near post office ganapathy) has assured me the same. Tracking/Consignment No.: i01165267 COD: 50000/- in DD It was insured for Rs.1000/- From my customer i learnt that my parcel got delivered on 10 NOV and u guys collected my DD. Still today (16/NOV) I've not received my DD and in your tracking page it shows me a status as my parcel is OUT FOR DELIVERY. Your outlet manager said he'll handover my DD on 12/NOV but both the booking agent/outlet manager are not picking my calls. Nobody is responding! Are you guys cheating on me? You are forcing me to file a petition in consumer court. If there no action taken ASAP I'll have to claim loss for time, interest of money being held, cheating for not picking my call, irresponsible management, carelessness of handling customer product, fake promises (fraud), prolongation of the issue for no reason...

DTDC Courier — Consignment Not Delivered, Status : "HELD UP" [Resolved]

Shailendra_Sharma
        My consignment number V19059964, dated 4/11/14, had not been delivered, and e-tracking website is showing status as "HELD...

sandeepghatage
        I had sent a courier through DTDC on 26th Oct 2014 . The courier was not delivered to the concern person . I had to regeriously follow up with the Gorgon DTDC office and pune office. No one was ready to take the responsibility of the courier insted it was told to me that the courier is delivered to correct person. Final after a month of mental stress in searching of the courier I was told that the courier guy has lost the courier . I had to pay the fine of 5000/- for the company as I had lost the very important documents .There is no one who is taking responsibility of the courier . What should I do I have mailed to the below emails of DTDC, [protected]@gmail.com; hubmgr.[protected]@dtdc.com; Regards, Sandeep Ghatage [protected]

[Nov 12, 2014] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ajoy1988
          Dear sir, Last 07.11.2014, i couriered one parcel from Bangalore to Chennai through DTDC.Actually the parcel move to Malaysia (handcarry by my colleague)on tonight.But still the parcel is not reached . I contact bangalore office on today morning they told today before 12pm the parcel to reach chennai address. After 12 pm i contact chennai office no:[protected], one lady attended the call and she simply told the parcel wrongly move to some other place of chennai. Why DTDC do like this? what is the purpose of courier?Its shows the misbehaviour of of DTDC staff and management only. I am waiting for concern person reply . and also tell me the status of courier? My consignment ref no: D20277397 Regards, P.Ajoy kumar

[Nov 11, 2014] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Docket no. P29877102 From Pune to Emcure Pharmaceuticals ltd Ahmedabad Our docket had send back to pune by DTDC courier. Showing the reason that area is not under coverage. In this case they had inform us or other party for delivery. But they didn't call us or party. It is very bad treatment given by dTDC. This docket is important from us. They had asked to us that send again back the courier from Pune to Ahmedabad. Why we had pay again. is there any solution for this type of problems ? Kulkarni N B

SAIYAM JAIN
              worst service.. MY ORDER SHOWING DELIVERED ON NOVEMBER 3RD... THE CONTACT NUMBER OF RECEIVING IS [protected]...COMPLAINED TO DTDC...NO ONE TO ANSWER... TRACKING ID - X10957989 IS THERE ANY SORT OF RESPONSIBILITY BY DTDC...AS THE CONTACT NUMBER ITSELF SHOWS THAT THEY HAVE KEPT THE PARCEL THEMSELVES.. DESPITE BEING SO MANY PHONE CALLS TO THE NEAREST DTDC OFFICE...THE PERSON SAYS HE IS IN MARKET..WILL REPLY LATER...AND ALL SUCH CRAP... DELAYED DELIVERY CAN BE IGNORED BUT THE COURIER ATE AWAY MY PARCEL...GRT !!!

MY PARCEL SHOWING DELIVERED BUT NOT DELIVERED YET

Parcel with Tracking ID - X10957989.
              The parcel got delivered to me on[protected] in the evening but again, I have faced a problem that my parcel seems as it was already opened and then closed. Also the Name of Recipient was wrong on the parcel. My parcel contained 5 items from which only 3 got delivered and 2 were missing.
              Items ordered were -

1. ARIEL MATIC
              2. WHISPER ULTRA CLEAN
              3. PANTENE SHAMPOO
              4. OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS WORTH Rs 149
              5. HEAD & SHOULDERS SHAMPOO WORTH Rs 79

The last two items were missing from the parcel. I have tried to contact Local DTDC Office but no response.

Ashu Kr G
                My courier has not been delievered yet to my address since last 3 month, no customer service is also given so that I can complain online. Please forward my courier as soon as possible and kindly inform by phone. Praveen Goyal/Ashish Kr Gupta Track No-P28492675 Date of dispatch-28 Aug 2014 Ph-[protected]/ [protected] Add- I6, Buddh Vihar Phase-1, New Delhi Kindly resolve my issue at the earlist. Thank You

DTDC dosent support any customer help.

careless
                  M/s. D to D Couriers, Customer Care Dear Sirs, Sub: illegal activities and violence indulged in by your Agent . Shri Rakesh Kumar K.P. Rao Amlyn Apt. Nasik Road. This is to inform you about the illegal activities, violence and goondaism indulged in by your above Agent, who is residing at Amlyn Apts.Coop.Hsg. Society, Jail Rd., Nasik Road . In this connection the Society has repeatedly complained to the Police authorities and it is understood that a Chapter Case has been lodged against him by the Upnagar Police Station Nasik Road. When he and his wife assaulted the Secretary and robbed her of Rs. 15, 000/- 3 months back. This has been brought to my notice by his Advocate . Mrs. Patil Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

[Nov 10, 2014] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Arnab Sengupta
                    I have recently sent my 55 inch LED TV to India from Melbourne, Australia - Waybill # N93678541 which I have packed with great care; bubble wrapped and cardboard wrapped so that no damage of the screen is possible even with rough handling (I have put 7-8 layers of bubble wrapping and 3 layers of cardboard wrapping). When I got hold of the shipment, the screen was completely damaged at all end with severe cracks all across the screen. Seems the TV was dropped the during the transit activities. I was pretty devastated to see the condition of my favourite TV. I have send the photograph of the damaged TV to DTDC for compensation and insurance claims but they have already started to make excuses putting the fault to me (i.e the customer) for improper packaging etc. I also have sent a subwoofer in a separate box and saw dent on one of the side even though it was also packed very well. I would never recommend DTDC to anyone if they are sending fragile items such as TV or other electronic items. I don't even know if I will get compensated for the TV although I will go to the Victorian consumer court if needed but I have learnt my lesson. Arnab Sengupta

DTDC delivered damaged consignment

ksati87
                      I've given courier bearing subject no for USA, while handover they said it will take 4 to 5 days, till now i.e 10/11/2014 no information and no updation. In tracking it is showing as can't be tracked call customer care, no numbers are working i wonder how come they upload all non working numbers, Can any one let me know how to lodge compliant on them because they've charged me 2K for shipping hte courier.

Rachit Kashyap
                        Hii. my name is Rachit Kashyap. I want to right about my worse experience with DTDC courier company. Last month on 22nd oct, 2014. I booked a self return parcel to mantra warehouse Mahipalpur Delhi, India from city Mandi, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India. Usually it take 2 or 3 days to deliver a parcel to Delhi from my place. After 6 days, when i enqured about my parcel from dtdc website by means of tracking number.. status was in transit. n after waiting for 2 more days when i started calling DTDC customer care, they didnt pick my phone calls. I am very upset from them. I walked too many times to DTDC office from where i booked my parcel. They people were saying that it is in transit, so dnt worry, it will be delivered soon. Now today is 10/11/2014 it has not delivered. Its my kind request that dnt send your important documents or anything via. of DTDC. Tracking number of my parcel was D19356361. please anyone help me about this issue.

MY IMPORTANT PARCEL IS NOT DELIVERED YET

neerajsid
                          Dear Sir, My bike was booked from Visakhapatnam on 30th Oct 14 for Allahabad vide consignment No. [protected] for home delivery, on 7th I have been informed to collect my bike from Transport Nagar 7km away from my destination. On reaching there I found my bike centre stand and side stand was damaged & rear tyre was flattened may be puncture, when I spoke to transporter office boy Mr.Rishikant Mishra, mob [protected], in this regard he said he has recieved the vehicle as it is, then I spoke Mr.Sushant, Mob.[protected], he replied that vehcle has to be damaged while transporting for so long and indirect root, and also kya teen hazar rupaye me inka bike airoplane se bhejta. I want justice in this regard and will not recieve the vehcle till this matter is justfied at whatever cost. I have given written application to transporter at Allahabad and also informed Mr. Sushant by phone at Visakhapatnam. for proof I have voice recording of Mr Sushant & Mr Rishikant Mishra as mentioned above and photograps of damaged bike. It is up to you how fast you handle this matter.

[Nov 08, 2014] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ved Gopal
                            I had posted my important document by DTDC courier services to the address at noida from panipat on 21st Oct 2014. i had mentioned the both side address with mobile number clearly. but the post not delivered to the address and nor returned to me. the consignment number is-Z34912653. now the local officess at panipat is not answering and returning my document. please help to track my document and return me as soon as possible. MY ADDRESS:- VED PRAKASH, D-1317, PANIPAT REFINERY TOWNSHIP, PANIPAT-132140...

MY MOBILE NO-[protected]

Lost my important document
                            Lost my important document

Ved Gopal

MY ADDRESS:- VED PRAKASH, D-1317, PANIPAT REFINERY TOWNSHIP, PANIPAT-132140

Please trace my important document

saritarai
                                i have booked consignment num-D18764160 from Geyzing to rewari on 27th of nov, till date there is no sign of it...i have been calling now m getting frustrated...please look into the matter i always trusted DTDC i hope i wont get disappoint

[Nov 07, 2014] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                I booked some medicine from Hyderabad to Sambalpur on 13th December, I informed the executive also its medicine and urgent. Till today medicine is not delivered. When I am calling customer care no when is picking up the call. Ref # H39922380.
                                This is Dr Vara Prasad couriered important office documents via FIRST MAIL SERVICES, O.U.COLONY, Manikonda, Hyderabad on 25/06/2015 and charged Rs190/- with promise of that it will reach within 24hours.
                                Though now it is more than one day, it is not delivered to destination.
                                Consignment id "h46668477" dtdc, first flight couriers, is sent to my mobile today only.This id also not traceable on DTDC website.

DTDC — Invalid consignment number while tracking [Resolved]

harleen65
                                  Hi, I had done a courier from Chennai to Patiala on 28th October.But if I try to track the same, it is showing as the consignment...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

anoop_delhite
                                  I am Anoop Gupta. I had sent a courier from DTDC courier ad cargo ltd. 23 veer savarkar block shop no.4 opposite metro pillar no -60 shakarpur Delhi-110092 Tel-[protected] on date-31/10/14 at around 11.55 am To nrityagram, hessaraghatta bangalore-560088 consignment number-V19045803 I clearly gave them all sender's and recepient's details. I also told them that the consignment is an eatable item which needs to reach in time. DTDC courier service is well active in the recipient's area, as they have received courier from DTDC before. I paid 690 Rs for the same.t=The courier should have reached the very next day ie 1 november 2014. I went to their office on 4 th november and asked about the status of my consignment and they shamelessly told me that the packet ha somehow reached to Hyderabad instead of Bangalore. They did not bother to inform me about this before. its only when i went to their office did they tell me. Now someone has been urgently expecting this packet in Bangalore and nobody has any clue about when will it finally reach there. The people at this DTDC centre assured me that the packet will reach within 4 th november but nothing happened and they still did not inform me about it . I called them again on 5 th november and they still did not have any answers and again assured me that the packet will reach on within 5 th of november. I asked them to keep me informed about it but they did not even call me to inform me anything about the delivery . I have rechecked the status on the internet at 9 pm on 6 th nov and it is still in transit.And people in bangaore are unable to lacate it. I am pretty sure that the eatables that i had sent must have gone bad. Its been six days since i had sent it and its not even in bangalore. now i am writing to this email id in the hope that some one is listening to my complaint and i want a reply before 6 november evening. I want a complete refund of my courier fee because of the loss it has caused and also a compensation of the item inside it . Also a free DTDC courier delivery to the same destination under the same category. I have also visited the above DTDC centre on 5 th and 6 th november . On both the ocassion they have sent me back saying they need another 24 hours to declare it lost and only then will they let me file the claim, they are buying time. They did not even let me file a claim which was my due. I have written to DTDC, no action has been taken as yet. They cannot disregard their clients who place their faith in service hoping they will deliver on time

lunte
                                    I sent two t-shirts on 25 October from New Delhi to Chennai. I have been tracking the delivery status of the consignment on DTDC website. As per their website, the consignment arrived at their Chennai office on 26 October at 3:43pm and it was out for delivery the next day. It's been more than a week and the recipient hasn't received it yet. I sent an e-mail to CSS Chennai on Oct 31 but never got any reply. I then sent an e-mail to DTD CCO (General); CSS Corporate Office IDs on Nov 4 and they replied today telling me that the consignment was delivered on 28 October. The tracking result page of Z37167856 has also been updated today showing the status as "Delivered." I have uploaded a screengrab (as on November 4) of the tracking result page.

Z37167856 - Package hasn

[Nov 06, 2014] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.