DTDC Courier & Cargo
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care

Fax:
+91 80 2551 4461  [Customer Care]

Load

DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

My uncle had booked an envelop for me from Dombivili, Mumbai on the following address.

Naveenkumar RK
40A, NOFRA I
Chicalim
Goa 403801

The details of consignment are as follows:

No : M47688641
Date of Booking : Morning/ 04 Nov 09
Date of Delivery : Morning/ 09 Nov 09

Which is more than 120 hrs against the claim of 48 hrs.
Worst part is none of the numbers of Panjim Office, Viz., 3045151, 3045151, [protected] as mentioned in DTDC website were contactable. Either they are continuously engage or services barred.
Aug 13, 2020

DTDC — Misrouted Consignment [Resolved]

Dear ,

Sorry I am writing this mail to you. I have booked one consignment Z99444471 on 05/11/2009...

I had sent the courier to in following address
    To

ANGUL,
    ORISSA-759147
    ORISSA
    MOB:- [protected]

It was posted on 27th oct 2009, but it reached on 4th Nov 2009, as they committed to deliver within 3 days of despatch. after making number of calls to in following number [protected] and [protected] on 2nd and 3rd nov 2009 again they committed that on 3rd Nov 2009, it will be delivered. But it is delivered on 4th Nov 2009. After 9 days, This is too late as courier service is concerned.

I had send a consignment to New Delhi from Bangalore on October15th. It was suppose to reach Delhi within October 25th. But I found on 22nd October still it is in transit. When I cheked with DTDC Bangalore and New Delhi there was no proper responce. I found after a day on 24th October that consignment is shipped back to Bangalore with reason mentioned"DESTINATION SHIFTED AND RETURNED BACK" (That is they are not able to find the office.).
      I send again the similar document on DTDC Plus(to make sure I have a proof on address still exist) and it reached next day.
      When investigated on previous consignment they say after investigation" it was new delivery boy and he cound not find the destination address".
      I missed the due date and I had to pay penalty for the forms. When I asked to DTDC about the expenses I have reccured they say 'THEIR COMPANY POLICY DO NOT ALLOW ANY REFUND".

Why DTDC is abrupt in behaviour?
      I have been made to pay penalty for somebody not able to find the addres.
      I also have all the proof of this fault of DTDC with all paperworks.

Waiting for the justice,
      Vijayendra Mallya

srinu — delivery of courier

My courier delevery challan no.h67380035.is not reached at orissa.I gave one envolop document cover to your DTDC courier at hyderabad.

Please followup the imp document.

k.srinivasa raju
      Respected sir,
      i am y.sreenivasula reddy from korba(dist), chhattisgath.lost wednesday that is 24/02/2010 send a one coyriser from hyderabad.docket no is F04844491.TILL NOW I DIDNOT GET MY COURIER.Please send me the courier as soon as possible that is so importent courier to me

I have bought one google from eBay India website and the seller send the prodict by DTDC courier on 06.10.2009 with consignment no M46519573. As per their website it has reached Salem on 08.10.2009. But after that they could not trace the item.
        When contacted they are nut giving a satisfactory explenation. Please see below the track record of the consignment. Please help me to find this out......

Tue, Oct 06, 2009 VILE PARLE BRANCH, MUMBAI CHENNAI APEX, CHENNAI Dispatched via Manifest # M6251335

Thu, Oct 08, 2009 BANGALORE SURFACE APEX, BANGALORE SALEM BRANCH, SALEM Received via Manifest # B8109000

Thu, Oct 08, 2009 SALEM BRANCH, SALEM COCHIN APEX, COCHIN Dispatched via Manifest # C2154878

DTDC-Courier Service — Consignment not delivered

I have send a letter through DTDC-courier service form Aligarh to Delhi on Friday (16th of this April), but it is yet not delivered. Although the recipient address is very well known and all the correspondence is always entertained with the same address.
        So, please take necessary action as you can.
        Thanks with regards.

Merajul Islam Robab

DTDC courier — shipment not received

I had booked a courier for Dewas on 28, sep, 10. but my courier niether delivered nor return to me. I have sent twice complaint mail to DTDC customer care but no any response by them. Still I waiting for my packet. My Shipment details are following:-

CN no;- A19548533

Dear All

I was sended a courier to Kolkata to a relative a nokia mobile modal 1662. and after reciving my courier relative told me that thay found the courier but mobile and handsfree are not in box only white paper in box except adapter and battry. Whose help me in that matter by that i want to claim on courier co.
          THEFT BY DTDC

Please take action regarding your courier people who have taken this courier.
          The courier came with some food items missing, how can ur company spoil your name .courier was opened by some of your employee and three cashew packets and one cookie packed was missing when opened. all the gift item wrapped was opened .
          when communicated to sender these all items were missig.

CONS NO:D01100136

SENDER ADDRESS:RAJIV SHARMA 463, SECTOR 5, CHANNI HIMAT COLONY, JAMMU

RECEIVER ADDRESS:VANI SHARMA, G-8 BLOCK A, HIMGARI GREEN FOREST APPARTMENTS
          SILVER OAK STREET, J P NAGAR 7TH PH, BANGALORE -78
          PH:[protected]

As discussed with Mr Mohanraj ([protected]) the claim sanctioning authority of DTDC, , time and again but to no avail. The complaint is that i had sent a courier No B53175017 on 30 May 09 from Bangalore to Delhi. Till 09 Jun I kept checking from DTDC office (on 02 jun 09 and after that from their Delhi branch, the number of which I got from their office here). First day their Delhi office told that the office on which it was to be delivered was closed for which I told them since it is Army office it will be open 24 hours, second day they informed that it was delivered and gave me some phone number which was not picked up by anyone for two days. Fourth day they said to the officers wife(to whom I sent the courier) that it has been misplaced. On getting confirmation from therir Delhi office that my courier has been lost they advised me to file a claim to Bangalore office since the consignment was sent from here. On 10 Jun 09 I sent a letter claim for Rs 870/- to their Jaksandra office and they received it and gave me acknowledgement on its copy.( the copy of which I am hereby forwarding for your reference). Till date nothing has been done so far on the claim. I was given Mr Mohanraj's mobile number and landline number from Jaksandra office (from where courier was done) I could speak to 2-3 persons at different times whom I requested for the information regarding my claim they said they will call back but no result till date . They asked me regarding the bill of 2 t-shirts which i lost in the consignment but since i had sent the 2 T-shirts for somebody else i had sent the bill alongwith the consignment. And since these T-shirts were bought in Feb from IIM, bangalore i could not get the duplicate copy, this was conveyed to them , Only answer i get from them is madam i will speak to my senior and let you know, although i had been ringing up often after every 8-10 days but i have received no positive response from their side.

I would request you if something could be done on this aspect since I have been liasing continuously with their office regarding this. I would appreciate a positive response in this aspect from your side .

Major Urmila Nain
            MY PERSNOL DOCUMENTS THAT I HAVE COURIER TO KERLA STATE HAD MISSED BY DTDC COURIER SERVICE.THAT DOCUMENTS HAVE VERY IMPORTANT PLACE IN MY LIFE & HAVE CREADIT MINIMUM 50, 000 Rs. INCLUDING ALL EXPENCES.ALL THE PROCESS OF MY MARRIAGE HAVE STOPED BECAUSE OF COURIER COMPANY MISTAKE.
            I HAD COURIERED THE DOCUMENT ON 11/02/2011 & YET NOT RECIEVED BY THE RECIEVEPENT.I HAVE ALREADY CALL TO ALL CENTRES OF DTDC COURIER SERVICE NO ONE RESPOND PROPERLY ALL ARE SAYING THAT YOUR COURIER NOT HERE.IN ALL BRANCH MUMBAI, BAGLORE, COCHIN, VAIKOM & SURAT.
            MY RECIEPT NO. IS (A[protected]
            PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM RETURNED MY DOCUMENT OR I WANT THE EXPENCES CLAIM Rs.50000 BECAUSE I HAVE TO DO ALL THE PROCESS FROM FIRST IT SELF.
            i am mr meet - [protected]

DTDC — Undelivered Parcel [Resolved]

Dear Sir/Madam

Sub- Undelivered Parcel P11319733 , Pune to Port Blair

This is with ref to the...

I ,Shailesh Pagare ,had sent a gift parcel on 20th Oct 2008 through DTDC Courier services ,Karve road branch ,Pune,Under the consignment No P09337593.The Parcel contained a valuable gift i.e. Saree worth Rs 2250.But the parcel had not reached to the intended recipient till date.It was declared as lost by the organization and assured me of the compensation within 1 month.But till now i havent received neither any compensation nor any reply since last month.I have tried to remind them on mail and on phone also but all in vain.
              I have got the consignment reciept and receipt copy of the "Application of Compensation" that i have given them.

I want to say that I have booked a courier opf my mother's medicine on 15th of october by DTDC PLUS service bcoz in...
                On 26/06/2009 we did consignment from your branch office sector-28 , Faridabad ( Haryana ) document number =Z 91944846...

I have booked a consignment by "air" with DTDC for Kolkata 700 027 from New Delhi 110028 on Oct 14 with a commitment of next day delivery, that is Oct 15. For handling promptness the booking was done directly at the DTDC New Delhi's Regional Office in Naraina.

First the tracking shows delivery to FIROZABAD, 283202 while it is consigned for Kolkata!! Then handed over for transit to Kolkota Oct 14 which got changed to Oct 15, then movement Mumbai to Kolkata with Oct 16 arrival in Kolkata??

Inspite of repeated tel calls and visits to their Regional Office the consignment has, as of 2 pm Oct 16, not been delivered.

DTDC executives have kept on providing misleading information, including calling up the consignee and not their own office or delivery persons to find out if the delivery has been made, asking the address when the consignment is well labeled with the full adress and contact numbers.

This is ridicules, on top of the tracking system providing some info and DTDC executives insisting not to be concerned with those details which are in error, also per them, consignment booked on Oct 14 around 1 pm, will go out of Delhi only on Oct 15, which is the standard system and why am I bothering them about it!!

Accountability norms need to be tightened with stiff penalities for dejicencies in service. Importance and urgency of the consignments must be appreciated and actioned upon.

Mr.Subhasish Chakraborty,CMD
                  DTDC.

REf Z 98034219

Unfortunately we have sent a courier by so called best courier service DTDC with above mention no.,which was done on 5th 0ct. from Ghaziabad (U.P.) and was received late in Kolkatta after too many follow ups I requested them to get it back because person to whom it was to be delivered departed for U.S.,again I requested to return me back immediately by Friday ie on9,oct09 so I can give this packet to my another friend who is going to U.S. on 12 oct 09 evening. After discussion with ghaziabad office they confirmed that your courier is at our delhi office and will be delivered to you on saturday 10.10.09,but unfortunately it is not delivered till date.
                  I have spoken thousand times atn your ghaziabad office they have only one answer we are helpless again I requested to deliver it at my place in delhi for that a new number of delhi was given ,concern was Mr. rahul ,mobile no.[protected],and miss rajshree [protected],

Behavior of Miss Rajshree was totally poor I think you people have not taught how to behave with customers
                  MissRajshree even was not ready to listen and Mr.Rahul did not wanted to come on telephone

You are requested to kindly arrange to send this courier to U.S. at your cost and also compensate to me for my mental harrasement and for your poor service

Dhananjay
                  (M [protected])
                  lol no use of saying anything on this site...
                  No one will reply here and neither DTDC is going to know that someone is complaining against them...

I have had a terrible experience with DTDC... They S U C K.
                  I doubt you would even receive ur stuff back now, they are not courier service providers... they are courier robbers...

stole my 8GB ipod nano... mother ...

PS : https://www.consumercomplaints.in is totally waste of time.
                  I have not received Consignment no,[protected] dated 07.10.2009 form Kerala to Patna in the name of K.R.B.Pillai, Dr.Reddys Laboratories, Ltd, Suprabhat Building, Ist Floor, Exhibition Raod, Patna, till date. Kindly look in to the above consignment reached patna or not.

With regards

K.R.P.illai
                  i have booked a courier on dated 7.10.12 for jabalpur and when it reaches to jabalpur it was found open and in that nearly cloths worth rupees 6000/- is removed from that packet. you are reqested to enquir the matter and refund the money/MATERIALS at the earliest.hoping a better reply from your side .consignment no z72615331.
                  your customer,
                  DR AK SEN GUPTA
                  GAIL INDIA LIMITED
                  MASULANA AZAD KUNJ
                  GAIL GAON

I booked a consignment in DTDC Giridih Branch (Jharkhand) on dated 27.07.2009 vide Shipment No. K35243992. Till now, the consignment...

Today I encountered the most atrocious and misbehaved courier delivery man. The man pressed the door bell 4 times within 10 seconds and had already vanished when I opened the door after 20 seconds. I called out and he returned , but when I asked him why he was in such a rush and why cant he wait for 30 secs , he raised his voice (and I mean really raised, like shouting) and started using vulgarities. He gave his name as Ramashankar Prajapati. This man is really giving a bad name to DTDC which was the pioneer of courier services in India. I wish Mr.Subhasish Chakraborty and Mr. S.K.Mukhopadhyay could be made aware of this scenario. Hope they take some action against such delivery men so that others dont have to face the aggravation I did.
                    Aug 13, 2020

Respected Sir/Madam,

Since last three months i am suffering from this problem.

I have purchased a product,i.e.DVD Player from Home Shop 18. I found some fault in the product so sent it for replacement to the company via DTDC courier from Jamnagar-Gujarat to Delhi.

Still that product has not delevered to the party. Authorized person from DTDC says that they have delevered the product,but they are not agree to give the P.O.D as par Home Shop 18 requirement.

Today DTDC Authority openly said that we can't Do any thin. We can not provide you the Proof of Delivery.

I wish that someone will help me out.

Thanking you.
                      Not delivered Courier to the party or Not providing Proof of Delivery

I, Kavya Nallapu sent a consignment on September 29th from DTDC Authorised Branch in Madhapur to be delivered to Wyra .The consignment is still not delivered .The online tracking information displays the status as "IN TRANSIT" . When enquired about the same in Khammam Super Franchisee Office , we were updated that the consignment is missing on Oct 1st and can't be delivered . The phone attendant in Khammam office was very rude during his response to the call .I raised a complaint on Oct 1st with the hyderebad head office (Complaint No:1939 , Contact Person Anuradha ) . I've also raised complaints online in the website www.dtdc.in and the complaint form no : CFD0024804 .The consignment contains a TITAN gold analog watch worth Rs 1650 along with the guarantee card and the box .I used the mention piece service of DTDC as I was suggested by the Madhapur Branch Office worker that its the most trusted and safest mode of transfer .I'm completely dissappointed by the most best service of DTDC .

There customer care is just pathetic .They dont pick up the calls , they have an email ID from which we never received any replies .

DTDC is the worst courier co. ever .

Guys reading this complaint .Please beware of DTDC Couriers

I, lpattabiramkrishna used services of DTDC for sending a parcel (Weight- 230 gm) to Hydrabad from visakhapatnam (consignment no:H[protected]. The service was utilized on30th September 2009.

But after three days of sending the courier from your franchise (Satya Courier Service, siripuram, visakhapatnam) the same is not delivered, the weight is decreased to 50gms and the item in the parcel is missed, why the problem occurs from such a big company like DTDC
                        The harassment form DTDC is not ended here, when the person at receiving end opened the courier we found the packaging is tampered and some of the items are missing from the parcel.

This is purely an unethical and unprofessional act by a reputed company like DTDC, also it leaves questions on the reliability and confidentiality of products sent through your courier.

The haressment caused by you to me is truly unacceptable and for the same i will file a Police Complaint against your organisation and will also go to media for showing the true face of your service delevery.

I have a inbound packet from India Infoline Limited, Mumbai consignment no# C[protected];

1) it has been...
                          Hi sir

This is Neeraj Gautam from Pune had sent a courier ( courier no -P[protected] by DTDC on 16.9.09...
                          Hi ,
                          I have lost my Ipod which i have send through DTDC in july and have applied for compensation ,but still...