ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Dec 5, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to ICICI Lombard

Having problems with ICICI Lombard?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Lombard customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Lombard reviews & complaints (1228)

I had delivered my Car at Magic Auto Pvt Ltd A/ 92-93 Mayapuri Ind Area Phase II New Delhi on 30/08/2015 for repair with original concerned papers which were duly verified by Mr Prashant employee of Magic Auto. The co (Magic Auto) has to deliver my car after repair on 05/09/2015 but the surveyor of the Ins co Mr Shankar Bhanu raised objection and want to see letter issued by HDFC Ins Co No Claim bonus certificate before issuing the policy by ICICI Lombard. That is irrelevant for him. Due to this co has delivered the car on 10/09/2015 instead of 05/09/2015. The ins co pay the damages for the late delivery of my car for 5 days. Rajiv Kumar Sharma, A-1/324 Janakpuri New Delhi-110058 M-[protected]
Dear Rajiv,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned and will get back to you with an update on the same.

Dear Rajiv,

We would like to inform you that to retrieve the NCB reserving letter the claim was delayed as you were not able to submit the required documents.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you and look forward to serve you.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

Hi, I am ICICI Lombard Motor insurance zero depreciation policy holder for my vehicle KA-04-ML-3367. On 15th Aug, 2015 my car met with accident and I have register the claim for the same and the claim no:MOT04866266 . I have claimed 2 accidents in one claim and got the claim registration number. Mr.Eeswaran Rajendran ([protected]) has assigned to inspection of my car. The inspection has done and Mr.Eesewaran has approved only half of my damage. I am a zero depreciation policy holder he is only approving half of my damage for the claim. Mr.Eeswaran then asked me to spoke to his boss who is Mr.Bipin([protected]), I spoke to him and he is saying that I need to report the damages after the accident within 24hours. I agree the policy says that I need to report it within 24hours to 15 days of time but I was too occupied with my work since the damages was not too big. Inspite of arguing with Mr.Bipin and Mr.Eeswaran for 5days he is finally approved only half of my damages. If your policy says I need to register the damages for the claims within 24hours to 15 days of time then why the ICICI Lombard operator took the details and given me claim registration number.? If they are considering my request as am a zero depreciation policy holder then why they are not approving full claim damages.? Mr.Eeswaran even tried to convince me that the rear damage is too small for that am I claiming through insurance!! Why this kind of pathetic and disgusting service are given to customer.? Mr.Bipin trying to convince me that I can hold zero depreciation policy for my car but the approval for the damages is in hand of him.! Then why false promises are maid during the time of buying the Motor policy and insisting to buy the zero depreciation policy. Is this kind of service is provided by ICICI Lombard ? Do customer require to call every time to surveyor ? Inspite of calling Mr.Eeswaran so many times he keep on saying that he is in meeting with his boss and he is forwarding his boss number to talk. Why this kind of people are there in ICICI Lombard Insurance department when the Surveyor and his manager is always arguing on approval of damages and finally not approving it. My vehicle hit by lorry from rear side in very slow speed, that is not meant that damages will be too heavy! I got one dent on rear dicky and scratches on rear bumper and there was small cracked on Left side rear light. Mr.Bipin is not accepting that the damages is not related to hitting lorry since it is very small damages.!! I am asking ICICI Lombard do every accident should be major accident? Is small damages is not part of claim? Am so much frustrated by again and again explaining them the accident situation and Mr.Bipin and Mr.Eeswaran has not accepting my claim and keep on telling me that it is irrelevant. I have been customer of Tata AIG and HDFC earlier and didn't saw this kind o[censored]nprofessional and pathetic service to me. Its total discusting service provided by the ICICI. Am escalating this mail to the highest level and am expecting your answer very promptly.
    Dear Fazeel,

Apologies for the unpleasant experience and the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concerns and will get back to you with an update on the same.

Dear Fazeel,

We understand that our claims team has contacted you and provided you the clarification and approved the parts as per terms and conditions.

We request you to kindly write back to us in case of further clarifications.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

I have renewed my mediclaim policy in August 2013 from ICICI Lombard. They asked me to pay Rs.38472/- which I paid and they sent me Policy renewal Document No. 4034i/FPP/82112746/00/000 from 12.08.2013 to 11.08.2016 to me. Now they are telling me that policy was for 2 years only so you have to renew the policy. I am a senior citizen and request you to kindly take up the matter with the company and instruct that the policy is for 3 years valid up to 11.08.2016.
      Aug 7, 2021
      Dear Preeti,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details. Our official will contact you and assist you further.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

Dear Sir/Mam, Please accept this mail as Mrs. Kalpana Jain's appeal for registering a formal complaint against the ICICI Lombard General Insurance Compnay for their reason to deny the coverage for cashless policy being availed. Mrs. Kalpana Jain had a claim pending towards ICICI Lombard General Insurance company vide Policy No. 41281/HPR/[protected]/00/000 Issued on 30th April 2015. I would like to draw your attention that patient Ms. Kalpana Jain was diagnosed with Post Menopausal Bleeding and admitted to Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science & Research Hospital at Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi on 27th Aug 2015 and carried out treatment of Diagnostic Hysteroscopy and underwent through Uterus operation for the said purpose she got admitted to hospital and applied for Cashless approval through hospital to Insurance company but the same has got denied by the insurance vide their letter dated 27 Aug 2015 stating the reason as Inadequate documents submission. Post which the applicant of the insurance policy Ms. Deepali Jain daughter of Mrs. Kalpana Jain herself followed with insurance company and liased with hospital to provide the complete set of documents to Insurance company. We have submitted all the documents to insurance company to support our claim as demanded by them. But inspite of several follow up & telephone call our claim has not approved yet. The reply given by their officer is a mental harrasment for us.It is requested that my claim to be given a rethought as I am not satisfied with the decision and feel cheated. Lastly, I hope you will look into the matter sympathetically and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Kind Regards Deepali Jain
        Dear Deepali,

We have made a note of the details mentioned. Our official will contact you and assist you further.

Dear Deepali,

Request you to write to us at [protected]@icicilombard.com from your registered email address with your policy and contact details. Our official will contact you and assist you.

ICICI Lombard Health Insurance — Rejection of claim for irrelevant reason

Hello, Am vijay kumar. I would like to inform everyone that we have been cheated literally by ICICI LOMBARD health insurance...

We had renewed our policy on 22 June 2015 of ICICI LOMBARD HEALTH INSURANCE, And till today we have not received any documents, I have emergency check up, I need policy, I called up to Customer care officer chanchal [talk ref. [protected] dt 21/08/15 2.15pm] spoke to her ashamed to know mismanagement from them they could not locate my policy and also not updated the same on the site and to make it more worst they say that it will take 7 working days to get updated, I asked the officer to me talk to senior to sort this matter but I was refused to get connected to the senior staff As I need this policy paper to submit at Hospital Kindly advice The policy details are as follows: Policy Number: 4128i/iHPR/90415173/01/000 Policy Start Date:22/06/2015 Policy End Date: 21/06/2016 Premium Amount: 24810 We have email them on 21 AUGUST 2015 Since no action was taken we asked for cancellation of the policy on 26 august Ref. no. [protected] It is almost 10 days now but we have no response Regards KHURSHID HAKIM contact Mrs. Hakim [protected]
          Dear Khurshid,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details. Our official will contact you and assist you.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
          Your earliest response will be appreciated .
          Dear Sir

Kindly note we have not received any feed back related to our policy cancellation
          It is almost more then 20 days

Sofea hakim

Two Wheeler Insurance Claim (total Loss)

My Bike Name Honda Unicorn And Got Accident In 25/12/2013 & I Got Claim No My Cover Note No[protected] From Icici Same Day But Still Now I Did't Get Payment From Icici Now What Can I Do My Name Varatharajan Mob - [protected]

Icici Lombard — Request no 30920151280 and 30920151291

ICICI policy no 4111/PPA/[protected]/00/000 received on 1sept and 4065/ICICILL/[protected]/00/000 received on 2 sept 2015. These...

Dear Sir/Madam, I regret very much to let you know that my above said claim is still pending without payment. I have submitted my claim on 12.08.15 but till today there is not a single response from the company. When i called, the security guard answers and he says that in 3 days your claim will get cleared. There is not a single responsible person in Mangalore branch. On Sep 12 I have to renew the policy and i have to rethink about it. i request you to look at this matter immediately and clear the claim immediately. Thank you very muck with Regrets Ravikiran
            Dear Ravikiran,

Apologies for the delay and the inconvenience caused. Request you to write to us at [protected]@icicilombard.com with your policy, contact and issue details. Our official will contact you and assist you.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

I had register a service request to change my name on motor policy number on 6th July. they confirmed dispatch of document on 20th july. on 23rd july I got msg saying courier returned back due to name did not match at the address. how funny is that, I asked to change the name and they sent old policy without name change.
              I made complaint again on august 1st and they promised to send new copy with name change. on August 6 I got msg, that same courier returned back due to name not matched. same mistake again. I made complaint ([protected]) on 10th and they sent courier on 12th August. till today on 2nd sept when I did not receive any policy, I called and enquired, so came to know courier again retrned back due to address not found. last two time they correctly found the address... I made complaint ([protected]) on 2nd Sept. and still waiting.

I am fade up of this service of ICICI. I could not claim insurance amount in my office due to lack of documents.

policy number - 3005/[protected]/00/B00
              Dear Dipali,

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

ICICI Lombard advertises their International Travel Policy as one of best as with cashless claim facilities worldwide and offers peace of mind. Well, all that's only true till someone unfortunately needs to make a claim using this policy. In this case, my dad who's is in USA currently fell trap to this policy and now we are in a big trouble because of ICICI. Like most parents visiting USA do, my dad had bought the ICICI Travel policy (and this is the 3rd or 4th time he bought this policy) for his 3 month trip to USA in June 2015. Unfortunately he developed jaundice 3 weeks ago and had to be hospitalized for the same. Had to undergo surgery as it was some infection in gallbladder that was the root cause of jaundice. He was in hospital for 5 days and then 2 weeks of post-op follow-ups. Within couple of hours hospital admission, we informed ICICI Lombard for registering claim. Since then they have done basically nothing and just trying to find to reasons such as insured is old (74 yrs) and has been taking some medications (blood pressure, thyroid, etc) because of which they can't process the cashless claim. There's no pre-existing condition that's linked to this surgery and other treatment my dad received at hospital. When we asked ICICI to give justification they pull out a line from their policy fine print that "Cashless payment is at the sole discretion of ICICI and customer can not claim it as their right just by way of having insurance policy". This is the biggest catch in their policy!. They are asking us to pay the hospital directly and then once insured comes back to India then submit bills to see of they can reimburse something. The hospital bill is close to 100K USD, how can the insured who's visiting from India be paying 100K USD to hospital - I mean who has so much disposable amount at hand. This is plain cheating and fraud on ICICI;s part to claim one thing and when customer needs to claim then they totally back out and leave insured on his own. I am sure ICICI doesn't have any intentions to pay anything. We have even written to the senior officials also in ICICI Lombard but no response. NEVER EVER BUY THIS TRAVEL INSURANCE POLICY FROM ICICI LOMBARD. ITS NOT JUST WASTE OF MONEY BUT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SLEEP LIKE US IF YOU EVER NEED TO MAKE CLAIM USING THIS POLICY. SHAME ON ICICI.
                Dear Vivek,

Apologies for the unpleasant experience and the inconvenience caused. Request you to visit the below URL and fill in your details. Our official will contact you and assist you.

Link: https://www.icicilombard.com/content/ilom-en/ServiceCouncil/SQindex.html

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
                I have already filled out the Grievance Redressal form at the mentioned URL last week. [ICICILom:[protected] ServiceQualityStep3 ( INTID :: [protected], Customer Name :: Darshan Lal Chawla, Product:: Travel, SR:: Claim Related )‏]

This is the latest response we have received from your front end insurance processing office regarding this claim.

"Regarding your next query about cashless mode, kindly be informed that as per the policy terms and conditions, cashless mode is not a mandate and we do not guarantee that any claim can be accepted in cashless mode. We Also provided policy wordings for your kind reference."
                ICICI Lombard is acting in bad faith in this case. Instead of helping the insured, ICICI is asking insured to deal with Hospital directly and pay them out of pocket and later apply for reimbursement. The hospital bill is quite large and insured is in no capacity to pay that sum out of pocket. ICICI has not even contacted the hospital to get any medical information about this case. Without getting in touch w/ hospital or doctor and w/o any due diligence, ICICI has decided that they can't process the claim as cashless claim...just because the claim amount is large. Well, guess what, this is exactly what people buy insurance for expecting insurance can rescue them financially from unexpected emergencies. In this case, ICICI is treating us like we are asking them for donation. It's very unprofessional, unethical, and in some sense illegal behavior.
                ICICI grievance deptt has replied to our complaint. Pretty much repeat of what ICICI claims customer service was telling us so no help. They are telling us that due to insufficient medical records and history they can't process as cashless mode. The reality is that they have not even contacted the hospital to get medical information regarding the treatment my father had received in US. Without doing their due diligence, they have refused for cashless claim and asking insured to pay the US hospital directly.
                Looks like going to court is the only option now.
                Any suggestions on how do we get more people, especially the ones who's are looking to buy insurance, get to see this page more often? Only then they will know the reviews and reality about ICICI Insurance. Otherwise, it's just some o[censored]s writing here but nothing else...ICICI gives a deaf ear to all these comments I think. They may not even see any of these comments.

I had claimed for my car and paid rs30000 to the garage, HI TECH AUTO was suggested to me by icici, but instead they damaged my car and the garage people are not responding, icici is also not helping. Car is damaged, key remote is broken and I had to pay rs30000. Planning to file a suit, pls help. [protected]@gmail.com, ph: [protected]
                  Dear Chetan,

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
                  The garage have accepted their mistake, and they have promised me that they will repair the damages and give the car in a proper condition. Thank you.
                  :-)

I feel like icici lombard is a big fraud company and is not following ethical practices. I have submitted all the documents required for claim settlement and amazingly they are saying its not meet the requirement and thus harassing me in directly. I have raised grievance and unfortunately the grievance department is also of the same kind i am now stuck. The claim ID No :Claim Number[protected]
                    Dear Abhishek,

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

Have submitted documents of said policy 4080/PNB-GSM/93905312/00 Lan No [protected] towards LOSS of JOB on 21st June as required, its more than 2 months have been following with them reply is standard "its under process" In my last job i was asked to "QUIT" due to UNDER PERFORMANCE on 18th Dec 2014, But it was verbal as my relationship with superiors were amicable so they have asked me to QUIT rather than FIRING. Last working day was 17th Jan 2015, but I have claimed in month of June 15. I am looking out for suitable vacancies but able find it. At last I have to claim. As per policy for claim it takes 15 working days, now you can see 2 months have passed. Kindly look into
                      Dear Raju,

Apologies for the delay and the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you and assist you.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

Dear Sir/Mam, My new scooty purchased on 26/06/2014 was stolen from tarun bharat j.b. nagar andheri east on 06/11/2014, from a society in which my friend resides, we were out of station at nasik henceforth i had given the bike to my friend he had parked in the parking lot at night according to him he lost the keys in the scooty or elsewhere the next day the scooty was not there he called me up and rushed to the andheri police station they filed an FIR on 08/11/2014 after a long time now they are saying that we cant give you the claim since you have left the keys in the scooty i dont understand what is the use of insurance if this type of reverts we are getting from the branded insurance companies please see to the issue my claim no is MOTO4329937 Insured named Jayanti Butola, Make n model - Yamaha cygnus alpha, colour- magenta the claims manager communicated with us is Amrin Gajage ofiice at malad interface bldg no 12. plz hepl me out with this issue
                        Aug 08, 2015

claims manager communicated with us is Amrin Gajage ofiice at malad
                        interface bldg no 12. plz hepl me out with this issue
                        Dear Jayanti,

Dear Jayanti,

We would like to inform you that we have reviewed your claim and would like to inform you that the claim has been rejected due to negligence from your end i.e. Leaving the key in the vehicle. Hence, we are unable to process the claim as per policy terms and conditions.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

I am feeling very sorry to inform you people that ICICI LOMBARD Insurance Company, services and customer support provided...

Mene ek scotty apne dost se liya per mene use apne naam nhi krayai jo chori ho gaya mene FIR kara diya fir unka fir Lombard kar serve karne wala aaya mene use sari baat batai usne bola aap ek stamp paper per type kara do ki usne scoty aapko bechi hai fir aapko claim mil jaega scoty ko chori hue 30-35 ho gye jab mene unke tollfree no per call kark pata kiya to wo bol rhe hai aapka claim "Rejected"kar diya gaya hai mene reason puccha to bol rhe hai aapne scuty apne naam nhi karai isliye jabki unke serve wale ne hi kaha tha aap sirf type kara k dedo mene bola aapk serve wale ko bulao to unhone bola humari pass unka koi address nhi hai mere saath dhokha hua hai mera claim no mot04707246 hai mera mob no [protected]
                          Dear Durgesh,

Regret the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned in the complaint posted above. Our official will get in touch with you and assist you.

Dear Durgesh,

We have reviewed your case and would like to inform you that we were unable to process the mentioned claim due to the reason updated in the rejection letter.

My credit card number: [protected]

I was using the above credit card in the year[protected], when i accepted the credit card icici asked me to take a policy in lombard insurance, when i spoke to the agent, i did not agree to auto renew the policy then i stopped using my card after paid all the usage amount

Last week i got a call from ambattur icici collection division (Mr. Sekar) regarding the pending payment of my card.

I requested them to provide me the statement of my card usage and they refused to provide me the statement, they said, this payment is for lombard insurance pending amount. I informed them i did not agree to auto renew the lombard insurance and requested them to provide me the copy of the letter which i agreed to auto renew the lombard insurance and they denied to provide me the letter.

Now i am being threatened to pay the amount 2686 without any proof.

Hence, i am not able to submit any photo copies along with this complaint.

Kindly do the needful.

Partha
                            ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are having insurance policy from ICICI Lambard policy no. 3001/98727409/00/000.We had lodged a claim for the front glass windscreen as it was found broken a couple of weeks back. Now to our shock we were informed by T&T Motors that our claim was disapproved by ICICI Lombard on ground that during inspection of vehicle in Jan 15 the surveyor had noted a “Scar” in his report. Lot of mails & concalls have been exchanged in this matter as we still maintain that there was no scar/glass broken of our car during the inspection of our vehicle in January 15 as alleged in the survey report.It is worth mentioning here that the surveyor did not even bother to inform us on site that there was a scar on the front windscreen & neighter he has given us any report or nor have we signed any report. Trust we had no clue to this till we got a call from T&T Motors. The surveyor or ICICI never even bothered to inform us of the so called scar ? We have paid full premium of Rs.78, 369/ as per ICICI Silver plan which covered everything.We have been harassed & feel cheated by ICICI Lombard & hence we request you to kindly honor look into the matter since we have paid full premium as calculated by ICICI.
                              Dear Sami,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you and assist you further.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
                              Still there is no any solution till now, I want my claim. Otherwise u show me your surveyor my side sign copy.
                              I cant wait more. Please close it on urgent basis.
                              ICICI Lombard person trying to make me fool.its cant be tolerated.
                              I cant wait more. Please close it on urgent basis.
                              ICICI Lombard person trying to make me fool.its cant be tolerated.
                              We are having insurance policy from ICICI Lambard policy no.
                              3001/98727409/00/000.We had lodged a claim for the front glass
                              windscreen as it was found broken a couple of weeks back. Now to our
                              shock we were informed by T&T Motors that our claim was disapproved
                              by ICICI Lombard on ground that during inspection of vehicle in Jan 15
                              the surveyor had noted a “Scar” in his report. Lot of mails &
                              concalls have been exchanged in this matter as we still maintain that
                              there was no scar/glass broken of our car during the inspection of our
                              vehicle in January 15 as alleged in the survey report.It is worth
                              mentioning here that the surveyor did not even bother to inform us on
                              site that there was a scar on the front windscreen & neighter he has
                              given us any report or nor have we signed any report. Trust we had no
                              clue to this till we got a call from T&T Motors. The surveyor or
                              ICICI never even bothered to inform us of the so called scar ? We have
                              paid full premium of Rs.78, 369/ as per ICICI Silver plan which covered
                              everything.We have been harassed & feel cheated by ICICI Lombard
                              & hence we request you to kindly honor look into the matter since we
                              have paid full premium as calculated by ICICI.
                              Dear Sami,

We would like to inform you that we have reviewed your case and would like to inform you that your claim (MOT[protected] has been repudiated as the damages are pre-existing damages and does not match with the current accident.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

Dear sir My son Major Siddharth Singh's vehicle XUV 500 Regis no UK 07BF 2126 was insured by the said company under cover note no PT[protected] at the time of purchase in the month of June 2014. The premium then paid by him of Rs 33756.00 was inclusive of Rs. 4392.00 was for zero depreciation benefit as explained by them in case of any claim. In the month of May 2015 the vehicle was handed over to M/s UP Motor Works, pop. Ghazipur Police Station, Faizabad Road, Lucknow, authorised dealers of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. for accidental repairs. Post repairs the said dealer raised a bill of Rs. 34900.00 towards repairs /replacement charges and post raising a claim with the insurance co. we received a reimbursement of Rs, 29180.00. The matter was immediately raised with the Insurance Co. for the short payment while holding a zero dep. policy vide request no. [protected] dated 22.05.2015 through their toll free no. and after repeated reminders to the company for logical reasons / documentary details justifying the short payment the company has simply rejected my claim on bizarre logic that the rejected expenses at their end we're not called for and that the Mahindra dealers had asked them to pass the claim as per their whims and that the customer shall bear the rest of the cost. I had also raised the issue o[censored]nethical practice by the Insurance co. with the Office of Insurance Ombudsman, Lucknow vide my email dated 08.07.2015 but have not heard anything from their end in this regard. The Insurance co. Is sticking to their stand of not passing the unjustified claims without giving written/ documentary details for their stand so that the matter can be simultaneously taken up with the Mahindra dealer. I therefore request you to please take up the issue with the Insurance co. for their high handed behaviour, taking customer for granted and for not abiding by the zero dep. policy. Regards. RR Singh [protected] [protected]@gmail.com
                                Jul 18, 2015
                                Updated by RR _Singh
                                After posting my complaint I have received two calls from mob. Nos. [protected] and [protected] stating themselves to be from ICICI Bank regarding refund but after initial discussion they have abruptly disconnected. I am afraid someone is making hoax calls on your behalf and trying to put your goodwill to disrepute. Please investigate and take action.

RR Singh
                                Dear Mr. Singh,

Apologies for the unpleasant experience and the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you and assist you.
                                Dear Mr. Singh,

We would like to inform you that we have replied to your concerns via our e-mail dated 11th June’2015. We request you to refer to the same and write back to us for more clarification.

Dear sir

My grievance is against the same mail as it does not clarify the basics of zero dep. policy for which extra premium has been taken, basis of deduction against total repair charges paid by us and the details of excess deducted as per your estimates, proof & justification of the same.

Please do not try to side step the basic issues raised by me by quoting an irrelevant mail whic h only stated that the claim has been passed as per your rules which I repeat are against zero. Deep. Policy.

Please be specific else I will request consumer forum to initiate action against your company for hoodwinking and misleading the client.
                                My basic complaint is against the arbitrary manner the issue has been sidelined as to why we have been short charged despite having paid extra premium for zero depreciation benefit.
                                By referring to an old mail with no clarity or proof regarding deductions the company is just trying to avoid the basic issue. Besides some executive calls up from ICICI Bank and assures reimbursement somebody from their Insurance gives the royal reply that our claim is passed as per their rule.
                                This is all a time buying tactic.
                                Dear Mr. Singh,

As requested earlier, kindly write back to us on the email received by you on 11th June, 2015 for us to assist you further.

Dear sir

The company is just trying to pass time as over phone they request for sometime to look into the issue and revert and through your site they are referring to some mysterious mail purportedly sent on 11th June.

I have all the mails sent by them in my mail box but the one they are referring to.
                                Dera sir

After some misleading reference to a mysterious mail the company has again gone to sleep which only goes to prove that they are interested in just lingering on instead of resolving the issue.

Two Wheeler Insurance Claim (total Loss)

My Bike Name Honda Unicorn And Got Accident In 25/12/2013 & I Got Claim No My Cover Note No[protected] From Icici Same Day But Still Now I Did't Get Payment From Icici Now What Can I Do My Name Varatharajan .T Mob - [protected]

Car : MH 03 AM 5747 Name: Milind Rajen Thakker FIR Status : Lodged at Matunga Police Station Previous Policy (Bharti...