Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care

Train PNR Status Enquiry Through Single Number:
Calling 139

View More Information...

Load

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] related photos (3488)

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

R
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
It is very irritating to use irctc website to do a booking. Being a user I get harrassed every time for not getting logged...

Delhi, Delhi
sir i am not getting mobile verification code in this no [protected] and my irctc user id is pandey921a.sir plz send me in my no my altenate no. is [protected] its urgent i shall be thankful for urs....
not getting mobile verification code

IRCTC — not getting mobile verification code.

I am unable to login my id on irctc as I have entered correct password and username. I haven't got any verification code and any new password on my mobile phn. plz send me the new proper updates on my mobile no.
[protected].

username is --yogesh2014

IRCTC — NOT GETTING MOBILE VERIFICATION CODE

my log in I.D. is nalindixit & my mobile No. is [protected]. inspite of repeated request, i am unable to get my mobile varificaion code.
please help.
regards
Nalin Dixit

IRCTC — not getting mobile verification code

dear sir my login id koranaresh emailid [protected]@gmail.com mobile [protected]
the mobile verification code is not coming
your mobile verification code is printed on backside o[censored]r sim

D
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    I tried booking tickets for my grandparents as they have to attend a funeral.. it was an emergency travel that they planned for. I got a call when i was in office from my grandparents to book tickets via TATKAL. i tried logging into the site by 9 58am today and i was keep trying until 11 30am. multiple attempts all i was able to reach was till the seat availability option. there were so many times the server loads and kicks me out stating session timeout.. i got frustrated and tried sending my friend to buy a hard ticket where he found a queue which is long enough to make sure he wont even fetch a ticket with waiting list 100. The worst site seen ever is IRCTC.CO.IN, the servers cannot handle traffic, the session time is too low as it kicks out before even it loads the page.. i have an Internet connection which is lightning fast, but the server cannot handle the traffic.. I can definitely say that it is JUST BECAUSE OF THE ILL MAINTENANCE of the site. when the banking websites and other sites with huge traffic can easily manage the traffic EX: face book, Gmail etc.. IS IRCTC Handling more number of members logging in at same time when compared to face book and Gmail??? SITE ADMIN : Please understand that the service you provide is PATHETIC. I clearly understand there are some loop holes in the site where few people are taking advantage. Server Managers can understand what iam trying to point out here.. admin has to find out and work on that.

IT MAKES ME BELIEVE THAT IT WILL TAKE ATLEAST 1000 YEARS FOR INDIA TO BECOME A DEVELOPED COUNTRY..

abul fazal enclave, Delhi
      i shamshad ahmad cancelled i ticket on 11.10.2012 of pnr no [protected] and [protected] but till not recived amount
      ref no [protected]. i booked e-ticket but booking failed when my transaction credited in my account
      i archana kumari
      have not get back the payment
      my date of boarding was 28-sep 2012 but on this date train was cancelled.my ticket was from patna to delhi.please return the amount as soon as possible.
      train no-12401
      pnr no-[protected]
      train name- magadh express
      I have already complaint against PNR No. [protected] booked on[protected] ticket by CITI Credit Card for dated[protected]. This ticket was cancelled but I could not received the payment till dated. I have all ready complaint about it. It requested that kindly refund the money Rs.1205/- at the earliest please.

Thanks & Regards
      Yours
      Vijay Pal Dikka
      Users Name VIJAYDIKKA
      email- [protected]@yahoo.com
      DEAR SIR

I MADE A eTICKET FROMFROM IRTCT.CO.IN ON 24.AUGUST2012 WHICH I HAVE CANCELLED ON 22 DECEMBER2012 WATING TICKET ID NO.[protected] PNR NO [protected] TILL DATE IHAVE NOT RECEIVED THE REFUND AMOUNT Rs.4337=00
      PLEASE DO THE NEED FUL

IRCTCL
        Ticket booking 1
        [protected] Transaction...
        Bengaluru, Karnataka

It is a humble request, please increase the number of trains between Lucknow to kathgodam....
        T
        Delhi, Delhi
        Sir, I changed my registered mob no once in the user profile. Now, I want to switch to the previous no I had already. It is...
        I booked a railway ticket through irctc on 14/07/2012. The mode of payment was through IOB debit card(visa) and I used the...
        H
        Jalandhar, Punjab
        i m not able to booking my tickets whether i've made my user id that is harasr in IRCTC ,,and also i've registered...
        F
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        I was booking online ticket from railway offical site named irctc . my ticket was no booked and the amount of money was deducted...

Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
        Dear Sirs / Madam

Please help

This is to inform you that I have purchased a E-Ticket bearing PNR Number: [protected] on 8th Feb 2012 for travel date 01/05/2012 from DUVADA to TATANAGAR. Due to some unavoidable circumstances my daughter Ms Niharika returned one day before by other train on 30th April. On the same day on 30th April 2012 at around 9:00 PM I tried to cancel e-ticket but system was showing train departed ticket can't cancelled. Please file TDR . I have contacted 24 hrs help desk they assured this is due to some technical problem just file a TDR your money will be returned soon,
        Sir kindly please check my case in Sympathetic ground because I have cancelled my e-ticket much before scheduled departure of train ie 15 to 16 hrs before the departure time.

I have complained several time to IRCTC at all the mail address given in IRCTC [protected]@irctc.co.in, [protected]@irctc.co.in, [protected]@irctc.co.in . But no action initiated
        REFUND NOT MADE FOR TDR LOGGED ON 30 APRIL REF. No- ekt2012043004737388  PNR no-  PNR 4138183927

V
          Delhi, Delhi
          I faced a problem on booking a ticket now on irctc.co.in from Kotdwara (KTW) to Delhi (DLI) for 26th October 2012 in 24042 Mussoorie Express. After entering the details for my ticket, I made the payment using Bank Of India (BOI) debit cum atm card. After making the payment I got the message that the session is expired.

I received a message from my bank that the amount has been debited in my account. However when I see the list under "Booked Tickets" on the website, I dont see any reservation made.

Please advise what is to be done since I have made a payment and there is no booking done by the website.

My details - irctc user name -shadking4
          mail- [protected]@rediffmail.com

Thanks and Regards,
          Ajay

IRCTC — Session Expired

i have booked one ticket from MAS(chennai) to CBE(coimbatore) in cheran express. during booking session is expired, but the amount is deducted from my SBI account.
          i have booked three tickets from pune(jn) to chhapra in darbhanga express . during booking session is expired, but amount is deducted from my itz cash card

www.irctc.in ID- rohitswim ke dawara maine 05/10/12 morning 6:40 me kanpur se ranchi tak rajdhani me ticket karaya mere bank...

Bengaluru, Karnataka
            Ref PNR NO [protected],for journey from Trissur to visakhaaptnam date of journey 14 Feb 2012, vide this ticket i have booked ticket for self and wife. On the day of travel my wife's ticket was still in W/L and so she did not travel. Since it was a W/L even after the train reached Trissur my start station the TTE informed me that he is ticking only A1/42 and he wrote A1/42 on the top of the ticket and signed. the ticket is still with me if required for verification by you. My wife subsequently had to travel by air on16 Feb 2012 vide Spice jet Ticket no 589-[protected] and PNR KHIZEN and the air ticket is also available with me. After reaching my destination I filed TDR on 16 Feb 2012 vide Ref No ekt[protected].

Y
              Delhi, Delhi
              I tickets PNR no.[protected] Trans No.[protected] Ex Pune To SC in the name of Y PRAHEJA M-73 & RAMMA
              KUMARI FEMALE-67 were got reserved on line through credit card on16/09/12 on my Pune address ie. M-1o1,
              Grevillea Magarpatta city,Pune-411028 But jouney was preponed.Tried to cancel the i ticket on line. There is no
              provision to cancel the ticket on line to get the refund as per rules.
              Y P RAHEJA
              37,PRIMROSE, L&T SERENE COUNTY,
              gachibowli,HYDERABAD-500032
              (M)[protected]

K
                Chandigarh, Chandigarh
                Subject-
                Complain against PNR -[protected] ,[protected] ,[protected] ,[protected] for non travelling in Purshottam Exp/No-12802...
                Bengaluru, Karnataka

I booked a ticket and cancelled subsequently. The TDS details are as follows:
                Transaction ID:...

Korba, Chhattisgarh
                To,
                IRCTC

Parmesh Kesharwani Send email on 30 Sep 2012

MONEY CHARGED ,TICKET NOT RECIEVED

HI

On 30 Sep 2012, I have booked an online ticket for train number 12853
                AMARKANTAK EXP from BILASPUR to JABALPUR boarding on 12th Dec 2012 for Parmesh MALE 42 Years of age , Sweety FEMALE of age 35 YEARS, Tanisha FEMALE of age 9 YEARS & Arnav MALE of age 13 YEARS . Unfortunately after the payment was made through SBI ATM cum DEBIT card payment gateway, the error, "REDIRECT=https://www.irctc.co.in/cgi-bin/bv60.dll/irctc/booking/bankresponse.do... came up without giving me the confirmation of the payment and neither the ticket is generated.The money ( Rs 1889.00 ) has already been debited from my wife's SBI savings account, but I have not received ticket confirmation.

I request IRCTC to help me at the earliest and refund the same amount.

Expecting a reply as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely
                Parmesh Kesharwani
                +91 [protected]
                Email ID : [protected]@yahoo.com
                My wife's S.B.I. ACCOUNT NO IS - [protected]

IRCTC — Money charged for not given ticket

on 9/03/2011 I have done an online transaction to purchase a ticket on 11014, LOKMANYA TT EXP from Salem Jn to Pune 6/06/2011. Unfortunately after the payment was made through SBI payment gateway, that page expire without giving me the confirmation of the payment and neither the ticket is generated. Then again i booked same ticket. I have checked my SBI accout through ATM, i found money was taken for failure ticket also.

This is really embarrasing situation and IRCTC is expected to help me at the earliest with the amount.

Expecting a reply as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
                Raja.L
                Call me: [protected] my email ID ([protected]@gmail.com)

IRCTC — money charged

my name is jigmet Angchuk
                EMAIL ID:- [protected]@gmail.com
                today i have being charge for amount INR. 658, because i was trying to book e-ticket through IRCTC web site. i didn't get any PNR no. for the ticket but and my ticket is not booked even i didnt recieve any conformation through mobile no.
                i was trying to booked tatkal ticket from DELHI TO JAMMU
                Train name:-Jammuna Express
                Date of journey:- 7/4/2011
                mode of payment through SBI ATM
                ATM Card no:[protected]
                made payment on 6/4/2011

above i have given enough information to look into my matter.. and also disclose some confidential detail. this would help you in solving my issue..
                so kindly reply me asap.
                u will got ur money back after 3 days dnt worry!

J
                  R/Sir,
                  I cancel my ticket dated 29/06/2012 and same day i TDR file but till now my refund not return. As per IRCTC rule TDR file ticket refund Within 90 days. But till now my refund not return. TICKET PNR NO.-[protected].
                  Pls solve my problem and refund my money.
                  Thankful to you,

your's
                  JAGDISH BARAPATRE.

Hyderabad, Telangana
                    I booked a ticket from irctc.co.in yesterday and right amount was deducted from my SBH acoount but today i notices extra money was deducted from my account without my approval how is that possible, I want my money back below is the information of the unauthorized transaction. Please look into this.
                    (30-Sep-2012) TO TRANSFER
                    INB Commission of IGD1245489- IGD1245489ICB2309641 TRANSFER TO [protected] IRCTC COMMISSION A/C 10.00

Abhay Vinayak