Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

0.9
Last updated Nov 26, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]

Having problems with Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] reviews & complaints (10017)

I do not received my ticket
cancellation amount rs.6055/- from irctc by...

IRCTC Refund Through PNB Debit Card — stay away from this company

Dear sir take the reference of abovementioned account in the name of Chandra Mohan Joshi branch railway bazar Haldwani, uttrakhand....
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

IRCTC has disabled login id the reasons for the same is not known. Many calls to the customer care did not produce any result as they treat you badly. Not only i can not use the same login id any more . i need to have a new mail id and a new mobile no to create a new login id in IRCTC. This is ridiculous as this encourages spurious accounts as genuine customer would prefer to use only a regular mail id and mobile no. The customer may not be able to change the mobile no for this purpose alone mobile no is now connected to internet bankings, Income tax and to many government institutions. It is high time that IRCTC to make a new policy on login to help genuine rail travellers like me. All disallowed ids should be reactivated with in a span of 7 days K Kumar
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

PNR Number: [protected] Ticket Type: eticket Transaction ID: [protected] Booked On:[protected] Class: 3A Internet Service Charge: Rs 22.47 Date Of Journey: 07/10/2013 Railway Zone: IRCTC Bank: SBI Total: Rs 1762.47 Train No: 18010 Ticket Charge: Rs 1740.00 From Station: SINGRAULI(SGRL) Quota: General To Station: KHARAGPUR JN(KGP) IRCTC Zone: IRCTC Ticket Details S# Name Age Sex Coach Seat Res-Status 1 MANIK DAS 32 Male 0000/ Booked 2 MANISA DAS 24 Female 0000/ Booked TDR Details Reason For TDR: Party Could Not Cancel Because Chart Prepared At Previous Remote Location. TDR Status: Reference No: ekt[protected] TDR Zone: SER TDR Filing Date: 07-Oct-2013 Refund Status: Refund under Process
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

dear sir/madam, i am gouranga debnath booked ticket from chennai to sirpurkaghaznagar on 16 december for the journey on...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Respected sir/madam, I am Bhawarlal Mistry user of IRCTC. I have complaint regarding credited amount from my bank a/c without any reasons from your site. I attached statement of bank a/c, in that from 7.1.14 to 21.1.14 transcation unwanted amount will be deducted from my bank from your site. I have to detail about that kind of complaint as soon as earlier possible. You can send detail regarding that on my e-mail id [protected]@gmail.com or call at mobile no. [protected]. Thanking You,
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

IRCTC does not issue tkt after deducting the money...after 4 minutes they tell me to login again. they send the money back within 3 days. one hand they harass the customer by not issuing the tkt...other hand it is a financial harassment not to get back the money immediately...at least they should adjust the money in the next ticketing effort. they should reserve the data and try to issue the tkt before or onging trial immediately after they fail to issue the tkt. at my first trial all 244 tkt was available...in next trial it became WL53.
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I booked a online tatkal railway ticket from pune to mumbai on train 16352 - NCJ MUMBAI EXP for date 1 nov 2013 but on journey date I found that train is late more than 3 hours so I filed a TDR to get my money back. But now I found that status is showing regret on TDR history tab. My PNR Number. is [protected] and Transaction Id. is [protected]

Dear respected authorised personalities,
            This is to complain you for the missuse of the irctc booking currently going on to the GPO window of surat city main road.
            As the situation is just some people are hijacking the window of reservation center of GPO during the summer vacation and diwali vacation for tatkaal and long route journey ticket booking, as the number of the ordinary customer is appeared there is no room available there, we find that the railway irctc staff member is involved in the hack booking during the vacation, and the ordinary customer are just sad return without ticket from the gpo surat

As our information a man namely SHABBIR VOHRAA and his group, is making this all hold involving the resposible man of irctc staff member, as he make a queue of his own man hiring them by giving 100 or 200 rs for just standing in queue just to acquire the queque, and the second thing which is shocking that all mans are drunkard and gambler, to whom one simple citizen cannot tongue up

Please take strict regular steps, espicially during summer vacation and diwali vacation for this inconvineince to the public,

Awaiting for you sudden attack on the suspect during summer and diwali vacation

Yours faithfully

Muhammed Afzal Faiz Mistry
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

IRCTC not refunded my Booked Train ticket amount. Dear Sir, We had booked train ticket by IRCTC against the PNR No. [protected] dated 18.12.2013 in the name of "Santosh Kumar" myself and My brother "Satish Kumar Lal". We were not traveling against the PNR No. [protected] dated 18.12.2013, due to we had so many house hold luggage and it was not booked by parcel office in the same dated train. So we are not traveling. We had booked my luggage by parcel on dated 19.12.2013 against Parcel Receipt No. 262017, in which total item was booked 22 + One bike = 23 item. I was also booked retiring room at Ambala Cant Station on dated 19.12.2013 and staying in this room on same date. So, request you sir, kindly look into the matter and tell me How Can we travel on this date 18.12.2013 against this PNR No. [protected]. Kindly resolve my problem pls. Regards Santosh - [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

26.12.2013 I have filled TDR against PNR No [protected] as train was late more than three hours but in status now it is showing...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                PNR NO:[protected] & train no;12321 dt 17/12/2013 has been cancelld by railway itself. so i requesr u to refund my proceed...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I booked an online ticket for two passengers using my Citibank debit card (journey date was 12-May-2013). Later I had to close the Citibank account for some reason. Then I cancelled the ticket for one passenger on 01-May-2013 (cancelled amount 1455). I had communicated with IRCTC, and they said the amount would be refunded via cheque. IRCTC asked for some documents and proofs and I provided the same to them. Later on 09-Jul-2013, I got a email from IRCTC that a cheque was issued and couriered to my address. But the courier was not delivered even after 10 days. I called them and they said the courier was lost. I am still trying to communicate with them and nobody is giving a positive response, even not the status. So I am afraid, the amount will be refunded or not. Thanks, Amit
                Transaction ID : [protected]
                PNR : Y61EC
                Flight : AI-43
                Ticket No. :[protected]
                Total Fare : 5583
                Date Of Journey :[protected]
                Name : Sivanathan Nagarajan
                i am cancel my flight ticket but i still now ia ma getting my refund amount.
                kindly conform the status of this

the details are follows

Total Fare : 5583
                Date Of Journey :[protected]
                Name : Sivanathan Nagarajan
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

hi I was trying to book ticket from Pune to Solapur from 9Jan till today 13 Jan. Four times I had same experience. My payment...
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I booked a tkt for my wife and child on 22.6 in Tatkal in howrah mail to Chennai. the status was WL 7 & 8. when I cancelled it by 3-30 pm on the same day the status was same. IRCTC did not give me refund saying "after chart preparation the status was 'confirmed' ". I had no printout of cancelled tkt as IRCTC discourages taking printout. before this also once it happened. this time I made it for sure that the tkt had been cancelled. IRCTC does not immediately confirm any action through SMS.
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i booked a ticket on 9th jan.. RS. 2102 was debited from my account...i got ticket on my mobile also.. on 11 th jan i cancelled the ticket.. today when i checked 'refund status of cancelled ticket ' area, there was not that ticket pnr also... it was showing under ' FAILED TRANSACTION' AREA . and here its showing " payment not recived from bank' when my amount will be refund in my account? username 'aru1234nav' pnr [protected]. my email id arunava.[protected]@gmail.com
                    Transaction id-[protected]
                    PNR no- [protected]
                    Clt to mas
                    D.o.j[protected]

I CANCELLED MY e- TICKET SUCCESFULLY ON[protected].BUT I DIDNT GET REFUNDED STILL NOW..

U CAN SEE THE DETAILS ON THE TOP..
                    Good evening,
                    I am sampath, i would like to report a problem i have got with irctc refunding. Actually, on september 26th, 2014 i booked three tickets to travel from visakhapatnam to secunderabad on 12th october, 2014. But due to hud-hud cyclone in visakhapatnam, train was cancelled and i came to know that i should cancel my tickets before 72 hours from date of journey.But, there was no internet connection in and around visakhapatnam for more than 5 days after that cyclone disaster to proceed for cancellation.we don't even had telephone connection to forward this message to our relatives.so, i request you to suggest me a solution to get my money refunded.Here are the ticket and train details.
                    Thank you.

1.Transaction id :[protected]

2.Transaction id :[protected]
                    Good evening,
                    Thank you.

1.Transaction id :[protected]

2.Transaction id :[protected]
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hello, As per statement of my ICICI Bank an amount of Rs.2417.47 has been deducted twice reference BIL/[protected]/IRCTCINDIAN...

sir
                      i am nitin mishra.my train delayed for 24 hours soi am not able to travel in this train. kindaly refund my money.
                      pnr-[protected]
                      Jan 11, 2014
                      Updated by Pavan Chauhan
                      moblile no.-[protected]

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Irctc — Refund of amount by cancellation of tickets from deactivated account.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd. Internet Ticketing Services Internet Ticketing, State Entry Road,...
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                        What the [censored] is irctc.co.in site. So much angry on it. what about the middle/lower class people if they want to go urgently...