Indian Railways Customer Care

Mobile:
Mobile:
2014

Bad

Indian Railways related photos (1513)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

Indian Railways — Complaint against Vendor

Anuj Anand
Dear Sir, I’m an practicing Advocate at District Courts in Punjab and often go to New Delhi for some of my cases, and...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

amit bande
res. sir
i have a monthaly sizan ticket of rs 400/- which is start by the your orgenization but i have problum with them that railway control board of ratlam mandal is not allow that pass in superpast train and make a recpict of rs 250 that is wrong becouse other railway mandal is allow this so then ratlam mandal why are not allow that
dear sir,
it to inform you that train no. 1DM(muzaffarnagar to delhi) is running right time upto Shahadra but reaching delhi late upto 0900 hrs daily so we are reaching late at our working place you are requested to look i to the matter.
To: Date :21.05.2008

The Divisional Manager,

SWR, Bangalore.

Sub :- Train No.523-524 Suvarna Passenger not running in/on time And requesting for Extra train from BGT -MKM

With reference to the above subject, we the daily travelers would like to bring you a few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action in this matter please.
Sir above 10, 000 people are traveling everyday to Bangalore, who are working for various sectors for their livelihood by purely depending on Suvarna passanger Train .No.523-524, we hope you might have also aware of it. But recently the Kolar Bangarapet passanger was extended up to Bangalore(BNC), Which is run by within 5-10 minutes gap before Suvarna passanger. And also we are observing that it is not in proper running condition and most of the time it has got breakdown, so obviously it affecting the other trains espically Suvarna Passanger.

Because of this problem, we are not bale to reach our offices inon time. we would like to inform that,

the train is getting delayed everyday, sometime the train reaches the Bangalore city around 9:45 - 10:00a.m in the morning, Sir we leave our home in the early morning around 5:50a.m to catch the train,

And in Night times the train reaches Marikuppam station around 9:45p.m -10:00p.m, and this creates a lot of problems to the Lady Travelers, and many of them comes from a far village, and they don, t have the proper Auto facility at Night times, we reach our home around 11:00p.m & leave our home 5:50,

we are suffering a lot of problems due to the inconvenient,
and we are into a lot of mental illness and stress everyday whether we reach the office in/on time, And most of the employees have lost their employment due to the cause.

And some time the Suvarna passanger is run on time it is upto KJM (Reaches by 8:40-50) and after that it takes 35-50 minutes to reach SBC in the morning time.
So we kindly request your good self to look into this application and take the necessary / seriouse action to run the above said train in/on time on pripority.

We hope you will do the needfull at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Your faithfully,

Daily Travelers -Suvarna Passangers
Can Railway Ministry Clarify who are the person responsible for late running of trains or they can declare Bonus only to their staff for the Excellent service from the revenue earned by Indian railway.
Date ; 15.04.09 train name muzafarnagar timings

KB THANDAVAN
    I was travelling from Chennai to New Delhi via Tamil Nadu express. Started my journey on 10 PM 22nd Nov 07.
    on 23rd early morning 4 AM after train left vijaywada station, i noticed that my cash of Rs 5500 has been stolen from my purse!
    i was travelling in AC 2nd class.
    I am extremely irritated by the fact that i chose train over plane. net net I have lost what i thought i would save if i travel by train.
    there were no guards placed near the doors in th night. even the vestibule was not cloed in the night.
    pls compensate me with my cash. i would have to go to the consumer court.

contact me at [protected]

TO,

THE CONCERNED AUTHORITY,

INDIAN RAILWAYS.

RESPECTED SIR,

SUB- EXTRA CHARGE INCURRED AND MENTAL AGONY DUE TO THE PROBLEM INCURRED DUE TO THE ABNORMAL DELAY OF TRAIN.

Sir, I have traveled from HUBLI to BANGALORE in train no 6590/RANI CHENNAMA EXPRESS, I have booked Ticket in TATKAL hence ticket is booked from C SHAHUMHARAJ T(KOP) to BANGALORE CY JN (SBC) , Ticket is E-Ticket, My Transaction ID: [protected] , PNR No ; [protected],Date of journey: 14.11.2007,class: 3A,Coach no : B1,Seat no : 0033/LB. My Identification to be carried is Driving License No E/TN/037/003734/2001.Expected Time of Arrival is 7.30AM at Bangalore. I have booked my Ticket from Bangalore to Coimbatore in JETLITE AIRLINE FLIGHT, The Departure time is 10.25AM ,since there is 3 hours gap I booked in that flight, my flight booking details is Ticket No; ETKT 705 [protected],BOOKING REFERENCE : AMADEUS: X4UBJD,AIRLINE : S2/J38JN. FLIGHT NO IS S2 0231.

The Train which I was traveling reached Hariyelli near TumKur around 7.15AM it stopped there, and there is no sign of starting again , I asked TTR he told it is crossing so the train will start any time and we can reach Bangalore By 8.30 AM, but till 8.30 Train has not started when I asked some railway staff they told there is some problem in Railway track it will take further one hour hence it is not possible to catch the flight, they told if I catch Bus also it is not possible to catch flight, better I can try for some Taxi it is also very difficult. Any how I have to catch the flight otherwise my ticket money will go also all my programme will be disturbed, Hence I catch a Taxi he told it will be difficult to reach Airport in time anyhow he will try. To my luck I have finally catched my Flight, I have Paid the Taxi Rs.1500/-.

Due to the abnormal delay of the Train I have Taken Taxi for RS 1500/- also I have faced tremendous mental tension that you can understand, hence kindly take necessary action so that I can get the compensation.

EXCEPTING YOUR KIND ACTION IN THIS REGARD.

WITH REGARDS,

A.MOHAMED BASHEER

EXCEPTING YOUR KIND ACTION IN THIS REGARD.

WITH REGARDS,

A.MOHAMED BASHEER
      Please refer my earlier letter send to Chief commercial manager New Delhi dated 10 Dec 07

1. I am a serving defence personnel and at present serving at 152 Helicopter Unit, Air Force Station Sarsawa, Saharanpur (U.P) 247 232.

2. I was issued a FRW SL. No. 10AA 601068 for the journey from Saharanpur to Mysore and back, accordingly FRW was changed at SAHARANPUR railway Station and onward reservation was done for 27 Nov 07 from H Nizamuddin to Bangalore City (PNR NO.[protected] and return journey was planned for 06 Dec 07 from Bangalore city to H Nizamuddin (PNR No.[protected], However the reservation clerk at Saharanpur has mentioned the return date on foil of FRW but not mentioned the PNR No.[protected] on foil of FRW.

3. When reached Mysore, I was told to return on 02 Dec 07 than I approached Mysore Railway Reservation counter for preponment journey to 02 Dec 07 for 06 Dec 07 and deposited all the tickets with Reservation Clerk alongwith reservation slip. Reservation clerk had changed my reservation and given me ticket for 02 Dec 07 (PNR No.[protected]. Reservation clerk at Mysore railway station had also not mentioned the change of date at FRW Foil and even mentioned the Ticket authority wrong as (PNR No.[protected] instead of (PNR NO.[protected].(Xerox copies of all tickets attached)

4. On 02 Dec 07 I checked my name in reservation chart and boarded in train 2429 (Bangalore – H. Nizamuddin Exp), when TTE (Mr SK Sharma) had come for checking the tickets I produced the FRW Foil, tickets wearing PNR No.[protected],(in which whole amount was charged by railway) and PNR No.[protected]. TTE asked me to produce PNR No.[protected] as this PNR No. was mentioned in ticket of 02 Dec 07. I told the TTE that the PNR was of 06 Dec 07 which I got pre-pond to 02 Dec 07 hence deposited at Mysore Railway Station, then the TTE had told that I do not know and I will treat you as without ticket and charge the amount by making a remarks that you defence personnel are not paying anything to railway and want to enjoy the facility of Rajdhani Train., I had requested him that this is the mistake of reservation clerk at Mysore as he had not mentioned the change in FRW Foil and put in wrong Ticket authority in reservation slip of 02 Dec 07
      than he told me to get down of the train at next station, I can carry you only if you pay Rs. 2105/-. I had produced the Xerox copy of 06 Dec 07 reservation slip but he did not listen to me and made me run behind him till 2245 hrs on 02 Dec 07, also stopped my Dinner, kept my tickets in his pocket and ask me to pay Rs. 2105/-. Than I told him that I want to meet Train Superintendent, he told me that I am the same person but when confirmed from other person in train I came to know that he was not the Train Superintendent. Than I met Train Superintendent, he also did not listen to me and asked me to pay Rs. 2105/-. Than I had paid Rs. 2105/- and obtain a receipt for it (Receipt No. 213095)

5. In view of the above, I request that a complain may please be registered against the Reservation Clerk at Mysore Railway Station and TTE Mr SK Sharma of Rajdhani Exp (2429) of 02 Dec 07 under intimation to me and also Rs. 2105/- collected by TTE from me may be refunded to me at the earliest. In case of any other formalities to be done by me may be intimated to me on priority.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
      dear sir please give us the train from dhanbad to jhaja so that we can go to our work on time by not having direct train we go late to work and then come late from our work sir so i want that this thing should not happen and we do our work in time.
      Dear All,

I have booked a ticket under Ladies quota and travelled by 2722 Dakshin Express on 09.10.2008 from Nagpur to Hyderabad as per details given below:

1) PNR No: [protected]
      2) Train No: 2722
      3) From Nagpur to Hyderabad
      4) Berth No: S3/ 006

I was not provided any berth on the alloted seat. One person was already travelling by that berth. There were no railway personnel around - No TTE and no railway police. The person occupying the berth has abused me and I can put the unparliamentarian words he has used.

The TTE has not come to the S3 compartment even after I have sent a word to him through the railway catering Boy.

For two continous hours, the person who has unauthorisedly occupied the berth has been humiliating me.

There were another two unauthorised persons in the compartment who have been smoking without any break. These persons should have been booked by the law and should have been fined Rs 200/- for every cigerette/ beedi they smoked.

The railway police have come after 3 hours, and evacuated the unauthorised persons.

This pathetic situation allows terrorists to plant bombs and make trains catch fire and make lot of people like me to sacrifice their lives.

In this connection, I demand that
      1)the railways take action on the concerned and compensate me for the mental agony caused to me
      2)Pay me the fine that would have been recovered from the persons smoking in the compartment( by recovering it from the persons who are responsible for implementing it),

failing which, I will be compelled to approach through concerned channels for getting the grievance redressed.

Indian Railways — VERY BAD SIDE OF INDIAN RAILWAYS

Ramesh.D
        My native place is Nagercoil ,Kanyakumari District. I am working at Coimbatore. From the last railway budjet...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (89)

Indian Railway — Miss management at AC coaches

Nitin agrawal
        In all the pantry cars of Indian railway pantry car ,they are nit providing biscuit with tea.The qulity of food is aldo extremely...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (630)

Indian Railway — Black marketing of Railway tickets

Varun
        Respected Sir/Madam,

Why r u not raising a voice aginast a black market, which occuring for the Railway tickets,...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

pappu tiwari
        r/sir,
        i booked my ticket on 08.11.07 of date of journey is 13.11.07.i have provided w/l-8,in third ac in train no-2398.counter person assures me of confermation .but i want to know is his assurance is true.my pnr no. is[protected].please consider the matter .i want to know it.

thanks
        pappu tiwari
        Pappu ji,
        reservation clerk ne aapko jabadasti ticket to diya nahi hai, aapne khud hi liya hai.

By the way, I am sure that you will never be confirmed bearth in your bodhigaya express from NEW DELHI to SASARAM. Yaad rakhiye ki kabhi bhi AC3 tier ya AC2 tier mein WL-5 ya us se upar ka number confirm nahi hoga (aur woh bhi is CHAAT ke season mein to bilkul bhi nahi).
        So, dear friend forget about your confirmed bearth in your journey and try for alternative solution :))

Mahendra Kumar Mishra
          CLAIM FOR REFUND OF MONEY PAID ON DUPLICATE TICKET
          TICKET NO.BPT 433975 AGAINST LOST TICKET
          PNR NO. [protected] REGISTARED VIDE
          REGISTRY NO.3159 DATED 13 JUN 06

I have honour to request that I may please be refunded money back paid on duplicate ticket as I could not cancealled duplicate ticket as it is issued BPT ,told by clerk that this will be verified andafter verification you will be paid money back.

I registerd ticket to chief Commercial manager (refund)northern western railway Jaipur(302006) on 13 Jun 06 but till date no reply has been received by railway.

I request you that refund due under rules may please be send to me at my following address or in my SBI account [protected].

Name of Passenger:1. MK Mishra 2. Mrs S Mishra

I will be to greatfull for your kind action.

Address:
          865 SU C/O 47 SU AF C/O Air Force Stn Vadsar Via Kalol Gandhinagar Gujrat (382721)
          my name is swanand IRCTC says all the biscuts chocolates and paked itmes should be sold on printed MRP rates. but the IRCTC food stall at solapur station charges more than MRP rates. this is not a good sign of business and all the railway working staff is courppted even the catering inspector Mr Kamthan asked for bribe of Rs 3,000/- per month from a Canteen owener at gulbarga station. The station supritendent of gulbarga railway station makes sure that most of the tarins are blocked on platform 2 and 3 when platform No 1 is emepty where the passenger cant get anything. when requested him to block trains on platform 1 he asked for bribe of 2000 rs. so please have a look in this matter.

I went to Kirti Nagar, New Delhi Railway Reservation Counter on dated 9.02.2008 & 10.02.2008 for ticket booking for Train No. 2555, Gorakhdham Express from Gorakhpur Jn. to New Delhi jn. for the journy date 20.02.2008 and for Train No. 2556, Gorakhdham Express from New Delhi to Gorakhpur Jn. for the journy date 14.02.2008.

Before going to reservation I have verified the availability of Seats on the Internet, I have found that 79 Seats are available. But the reservation clerk forbidden to give me the ticket and told me there is no ticket in the date of 20.02.2008 and he also told me that waitting tickets are also not available in this date. He has given me only waiting ticket from one side New Delhi to Gonda Jn. for the journy date 14.02.2008.

I think this is the most currepted behaviour by the Indian Railway's Employees and management.

You are kindly requested to search the booking clerk and do the needful action against him/her.

Hope for your neccessary action against this type of curruptions in the Railways.

Thankin you.
          I am looking for Gorkhadham exp 2556 which platform no.standing ?
          sir
          There was mis bheavior by the ticket collecter in train no 1016 train borad from gorakpur to jhansi on dated 12.04.09
          my aunty named manju singh s7 coach breath 17 and her sister in the same coach berth18 the had booked on line and they had the identy proof but also tt didnt a low them the had to pay extra and had to take new ticket with fine as themy aunty was pregant woman she was carrying 8 month but he didnt show any mercy instead started abuse her so please i request you to please take action on this

Indian Railways — corrupt officials

At palanpur railway junction (banaskantha, gujarat) the ticket booking counter has corrupt officials..they book the tickets of agents but refuse to book the tickets of simple person.they will mishandle them but will take form of agents from behind the counter.
          I'm looking for Ashish kumar srivastava working at a senior post in Delhi and his wife working with Indian RailwaysIRCTC in Delhi. Would be a great favour if I' sent their email add or phone nos. as i've lost

Raman.k Gupta
            04.11.2007
            To

Nortah Railway

Sub:- Compalaint against 4 (four) T.T.E’s of Sirhind Junction

I was Traveling in Train No. 2716 Sachkhand Express on dated 03.11.2007.
            From Phagwara to New Delhi With a general ticket no.56407419.
            At Rajpura station one sarclar T.T.E comes to S5 Bogie (where I was travling)
            and asked me that with general ticket, you can’t travel in sleeper class. I agreed his wording and replied that o.k. am shifting to general bogie. but he told too pay me Rs/-100 as this thing when I refused to pay this thing he called his 3 colleagues from rajpura junction who were immediately started expelling me towards doors. After that they all have started beaten me foolishly. and in presence of all passengers they were given me many kinds of threats. after that they taken me in penetary car bogie and there they further started beating till ambala station comes.and in that bogie they have created so much pressure to given sorry in written from my side and they were succeeded in this respect. during that phase they have seen my pocket and my official files(which were with me)and by getting Rs/-320 as extra fare with receipt no.907948.when I reached Delhi Railway station I immidialy given my complaint to deputy S.S Commercial’s office and told the entire issue to him.
            In net shell I have suffered pains which perhaps I can’t tell you in words, so kindly for god sake give me justice and take necessarily actions against them. Hope fully you will take some action.

Thank you.

Raman Gupta
            s/o Subhash Gupta
            New Civil Lines
            Opp adda Mahilpur
            Hoshiarpur(pb) 146001
            01882,235863, [protected]
            Sir, I got reseservation of 2nd class AC in Sangahmitra express from Mughal sarai to Bangalore.But train was late by 6 hrs so I cancelled the journey and return the ticket to station master as Ticket Deposit Receipt next day.He told you will get the money by cheque after 3 months as ticket was taken through credit card payment.But still I didn't get the money .Pls tell me what to do to get the TDR money.
            To Whom It may Concern
            Ticket reference PNR No.[protected]

An AC III ticket has been booked from BOI to NDLS and boarding at MLDT vide reference almost three month earlier.At the time of booking, Availibility has been shown from BOI is 12 nos. at AC III.But when I booked the ticket from BOI and Boarding at MLDT.Then We have got WL/1 and WL/2.

The undersigned is looking for the reason of Waiting Tickets although we pay the reservation amount and 12 nos. A/c III tier is available at that time from BOI.

Looking for your kind Co operation.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,

Subhamay Paul
            Jr.Manager (projects)
            Steel Authority of India Limited.
            Mob No. [protected]

MADHUMITA ROY
              Myself Madhumita Roy Citizen of India and currently staying in Noida would like to bring to your notice that i have booked one Ticket for my mother with INDIAN RAILWAYS from New Delhi to BARDDHAWAN JN., with the PNR# 72832458 on 28june-2007 through ONLINE. However due to some reasons i had to cancelled my ticket and i did the same through online.I did not get my refund and i was communicated by on of the railway representative that i will get the refund and it will be directly credit to my DEBIT CARD. I have been dialing the customer services no. for quite a loan but did not get any reply . So looking forward for your co-operation and would appreciate if you solve my query ASAP.

Madhumita Roy
              This is to inform you that , i was try to book the ticket from (23.12.2007)chennai to madurai in online (tuthcal ticket). But i am not able to get the ticket . Because of the receasone your website very very...................slow like HILLS TRAIN. Pls Take a nassasary action.
              To,
              Manager
              Subject :- Ticket Refund
              Dear Sir/madam,
              Ticket Details :-
              PNR No. :[protected]
              Train No. :- 2462 ( mandore express )
              Dated :- 21/04/2008
              Ticket no. :[protected]

I have book the ticket of railways on 20/04/2008 at status of WL/15, my travelling date is 21/04/2008 at time of chart perpared, my ticket is not confirm ( WL/7 ), one of my friend is going to jaipur ( by road )he says i drop you the jaipur, there you can take bus for delhi, i immegately gone to jodhpur station counter for the refund, but they have not given my the refund back they says ( it will not refund the because system is hang ) i ask him can i refund the ticket at jaipur station, he says you can refund the ticket at jaipur station there is problem, then i will go to jaipur station i think around 2:00 clock, and person who is setting on 10 no. counter, he says i will not give you refund, you have to take the refund from jodhpur !!
              now sir, you told me where i go, for this complaint !!!
              please help me out on this circle !!
              i very much fed-up for this behavouir like this !!!

Amarpreet SIngh
              Mobile :- 0091-[protected]
              I have not received the refund for the refund order no 002646A dated[protected] for Rs 1125.00 from east central railway Hajipur Patnareference no of east central railway RC/DHN/ECR/TDR/1080/11/08 dated[protected]

Sneh Pathak
              due to some unavoidable circmustances i could not travel on date which i have booked through e- ticket, pnr no.[protected], train no.8030/SHM LTT EXPRESS from tatanagar to durg. dated 28/02/2010 booked on 18/02/2010 from bhilai.
              so you are requested kindly file a tdr and give the claims as soon as possiable.
              I booked a ticket from Delhi to Dound by train number 12628 Karnataka express, travel date as 22 Dec 12, and PNR is[protected]. However it was not confirmed and stopped at WL 8,9,10,11. I got this info when I reached New Delhi station at 8:00 pm, and I checked with TT on station and he suggested taking general ticket and checking with TT on train whether any seats are available help with accommodation. When I checked with TT on train but was not traceable at the time of train departure, hence we sat in general compartment (with two female member, two kids and luggage). I noticed that, it was not at all possible to travel further in General compartment, I got hold of TT at Bhopal and got a receipt to travel in Sleeper class without confirmed ticket and I moved my family to sleeper coach and travelled sitting at various seats whichever is vacant. During getting ticket at Bhopal I asked TT/TC about the refund for this non confirmed 3AC ticket and he confirmed that, full amount will be refunded and can be done at Pune.
              I checked at Dound after getting down at 9pm on 23 Dec 12, at Ticket reservation counter ticket issuing officer told me that cancellation counter is closed now, come at 10 pm tomorrow i.e. 24 Dec 12. As I am residing at Pune I checked at Pune station and Mr. Tiwari at first floor of internet ticketing counter, told that “this ticket cannot be refunded here you have to contact Delhi station for this”.
              I don’t know what is the procedure to get refund for this ticket? When I checked online I found that tickets can be cancelled at any station. Ultimately I spent around INR 8500/- (5570+936+2000) to travel to Dound that too sitting in general compartment and sleeper coach. This is not at all justifiable.
              Hope you understand the situation and expect that you will help me getting this refund asap.
              Thanking you and expecting your speedy solution
              Suneel B Patil
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Railways — Illegal passengers!

sumit suneja
                sub: rude behevier of authoriesd travel agent

most respectfully i state you that i sumit suneja...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

rafeeq Mohamed
                If the railways cannot operate a web site then theyshould look at outsourcing the same to a private operator.

The situation is so pathetic... For the last 3 and a half hours I have been trying to book a ticket and just when you have completed all the details they say service not available and the page goes blank

Also when one books on an I ticket these guys just take you for a ride ( especially on wait listed tickets that dont get confirmed). The trains usually leave post 8 pm and then you are left running from pillar to post to get the i ticket cancelled and money refunded. Most of the people in the stations do not even know the process. Many a times we lose our money because the effort behind going to the station to drop the TDR etc is time consuming and irritating.

I think the railways should provide for e cancelling of all tickets ( both I- ticket as well as e ticket on the net). If e- tickets can be cancelled on the internet then why not I- tickets??????
                It was a very pathetic experience when i have booked a ticket through internet for my spouse and nephew in advance fin Nashik.Through some of my sources i came to know that the below mentioned train has changed its route without any further information.

I was very much surprised with the reply given by some Mr.Manoj Gola( Customer care ) Indian Railways which can clearly be seen below::::::::Now since my persons are reaching Patna by JETLITE AIRLINES on the same day and suppose to reach Kahalgaon on the very same day only.......im very well in tention that should i send them to Bihar OR ??????????????

From: CARE
                To: [protected]@swamisamarthgroup.com
                Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 11:35 AM
                Subject: Re: Email From IRCTC

Dear Customer,

There is no alternative arrangement for the given train. For more details please contact your nearest Railway enquiry.

Manoj Gola
                To: [protected]@irctc.co.in
                Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 4:43 AM
                Subject: Re: Email From IRCTC

Dear officer,
                It is regard to the following I-TICKET issued by your authorities::

Booking details: PNR No [protected]

S# Name Age Sex Seat/Berth Coach Status
                1 BABLI JAISWAL 25 Female 0025 S4 CONFIRMED
                2 GAURAV CHAUDHARY 19 Male 0028 S4 CONFIRMED
                Total Fare 00000280
                Shipping Address SWAMI SAMARTH CAR BAZAAR,3&4 SHANTIVAN APPT.GOVIND NGR,NEAR RUNGTHA BUILDKON OFFICE
                Nashik(Maharashtra)
                Pin-422009
                -[protected]

Through my sources at Bihar , today i came to know that the ROUTE for the this train has got changed.

Requesting to let us know that have you made any provision for some other ulternative for the passengers travelling by the above train??????

Expecting your quick action in this regard.

Rajnish Jaiswal
                Director
                SWAMI SAMARTH GROUP PVT. LTD.
                Mob.[protected]
                Land Line :- [protected]
                Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort in your life makes all the difference.
                when i cancelled my e-ticket, irctc charged 100/- as cancellation instead of 20/-

does any one has such exp.?
                Der Sir,
                i written a letter to chife commercial manager, but vtill now no body cant solve my problem.please try read and solve my problems.

To,
                The Chief Commercial Manager
                Central Railway,
                New Administrative Building
                2nd Floor, Mumbai CST 400 001

Note, I have filed a complaint regarding the refund of fare against my ticket PNR no. [protected], train no. 2847 dated 13.05.2008. I wanted to cancel the ticket, but as there was no refund system at Bhubaneshwar vide credit card. As I had booked the ticket through credit card. The Dy. Chief Claims Officer has informed to write to you, to get the claim settled.

Anticipating an early reply from your end.

With Regards

Sachidananda Das
                i want the email id of
                Chief Commercial Manager Central Railway New Administrative Building Second Floor Mumbai CST - 400 001
                im booking ticket on 18/04/09 in poorna express(pune-ernakulam) from pune to shoranur. the chage is taking by my icici account but i can't get the ticket preview because of the power failure.
                pls help for getting ticket to me

prasanth k s
                mob no :[protected]
                email: [protected]@gmail.com
                we have applied for refund via TDR.NO.367066 dt.21.09.09.
                we have not travelled frm kopargaon to guntakal on the above mentioned date.Our ticket No.2407412, No.of passengers--two, in sleeper class, train No.2628, PNR NO.[protected].Till date i have not received any information regarding this refund.I have sent the original ticket with the ticket deposit receipt on 23.09.09.
                Please look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Indian Railways — Ruthless to Senior Citizens

Addepalli Venkata Sitaram Kumar

In today's train i.e., 19th October, 07, Prashanti Express (BNG to VSP) 3 people are travelling...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Indian Railways — Non refund money of e-ticket

Rakesh Vashishta
                  Due to wrong information provided by inquiry counter about the departure platform for the train no: 403 A on 12 th of August...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

T. Sita devi
                  Was traveling in Tata Nagar- Yeshwantpur train from Jamshedpur to Bangalore on 5-Oct-2007 and lost our luggage. Due to inadequate of TTE and security personnel, I lost my valuables and luggage between 11 PM and 3 AM in the morning. From 3AM in the morning we tried to lodge a complaint to the TTE, but in vain. And in Raigada, The station superintendent refused to take any action. After a long struggle, the only TTE (searching him was quite an experience, was found in AC compartment) in the train finally gave up and agreed to give the complaint form at 8 AM in the morning. Does this mean security and all other features are only applicable to AC passengers and not to the other class passengers? And in fact the gang very intelligently robbed every alternate bogie. There were 4 other passengers who also lost the luggage at the same time. The TTE acknowledged that this happens quite often. Wonder why no action has been take care till now. The GRP and the RPF didn't take any action also. Please let us know how we can take this forward.
                  My god, a proper subhuman rail service... Everybody should start boycotting trains in India!!!
                  No security on Passenger and their luggage in Indian Trains.

I was travelling from New Delhi to Pune in train no. 1078 on 2nd of Dec 2008 with my family. For safety reasons my wife and mother kept all jewelry in Suitcase. Total gold was approx. 150 gram and Silver approx. 200-300 grams.

We slept at night some what around 21:30 on 2nd of Dec and wake up at 07:00 on 3rd of Dec. When we reached pune on 3rd of Dec and opened the suitcase, we found that the valuables i.e. the gold and silver was missing from the suitcase.

Since i don't know how to and where to lodge the complaint, i wrote a mail to the RPF and waiting for their reply.
                  This is the incident happened to me. This reflects that how secure are our Indian trains.

Last 30 th April 2009 evening 4 to 4.30pm in secondrabad railway station my bag was theft by somebody.
                  Chennai to Hydrabad Express Train No 2603, coach No S 6, Seat No 9.
                  Regarding this i have given complaint to the concern railway police station evening @ 7pm.

Details are given below;

Nevy blue colour bag with Office money Amt 24, 800/-, my family reation card, house keys, and other things.

My Name : E.Dhamodaran
                  Age: 43 years
                  Address for communication : No 3, Pallvan 6th cross street, Cholan nagar, Thirumullaivoil, chennai - 600109.
                  C ontact phone No :[protected], and [protected].

Kindly take the action on my complaint and let me know the status.

Please do the needful sir, iam looking forward for your reply.

Yours Truly,
                  E.Dhamodaran.

Indian Railway — Dirty bedding

Luv Kumar
                    I have been travelling regularly by Dehra Dun AC special - leaving from NZM to Dehra Dun at 11 PM. Dirty bedding is being...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Indian Railway — Doubts of malpractices by railway department

santosh
                    Booked 2nd class sleeper class ticket (PNR[protected] well in advance i.e on 14th par 2007 for 25th may journey. Waiting...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Recently Discussed

29 days ago
                    Refund not made yet
                    traveled at lower class
                    Indian Railways
                    Refund not made yet by Yatra.com
                    electronic refund of train ticket pnr nos.2537066594 & 8130549840