Indian Railways

Mobile:
2021

Load

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir, i am traveling now in train number 3246 with ticket pnr number [protected] & [protected] but we didn't got...

A ticket was purchased in Raigarh(C.G.) on 16.04.2009 for a journey from Bondamunda to Gwalior on 15.06.2009. When we requested the deputy station manager of Raigarh (c.g.)on 09.06.2009 to change the boarding point from bondamunda to raigarh, he allowed the change but the Reservation Office refused the request saying that there are no such rules regarding such changes.
So, i kindly request you to resolve the matter at an earliest as the ticket was purchased in raigarh and the request for change was also made at the same station.i am providing the pnr no. and the ticket no. for your reference.
pnr no.[protected]
tkt. no. cccB 41900099
Also, please provide the rules regarding such changes
You can get your boarding place changed by a simple application, mentioning the PNR number, Traveller's Name, Actual Boarding Place and the new boarding place, to the station master. The reservation clerk has this function in his computer that he/she can make changes in the boarding place even for Tatkal Tickets. You can get your name changed (spelling mistakes I think) for tickets booked normally.
The Application has to be given to the booking clerk by the same person with his/her Photo identity proof.

Indian Railway — change in boarding

I BOOK THE E TICKET IN AL HAZARAT TRAIN NO 4311 MY PNR IS [protected]. I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE IN BOARDING FROM GAZIABAD TO JAIPUR THEREFORE APPROCH THE CHURU JN. COMPUTRIZED OFFICE WITH PHOTO IDENTITY PROOF OF PAN CARD BUT REFUGE TO AMEND THE BOARDING. I LODGE THE COMPLAINT AT COMPLAINT BOOK WITH ASM BUT NO RESPONCE SINCE SO FAR. THERE IS NO OPTION TO FILE A COMPAINT BEFORE CONSUMER FORUM

Indian Rail — Refund [Resolved]

I have booked a ticket for train no. 2562 New Delhi Muzaffarpur Swantrata Senani Exp.on 31/05/09.My ticket no. was 56200441...

I Wish To Inform You That I, Pravin Jain, A Resident Of Darjeeling Came Across A Major Problem...
    I travelled from Howrah to Patna by 2305 Kolkata Rajdhani Express on 7th June 2009 with my son. Our coach No was A2 and berth...

dear sir,
    I am writing this complaint against the non cooperative attitude of the ticketing staff at Mumbai Central rly station. My wife & kids PNR no[protected] date of travel 14 may 09 by train no 2952 got misplaced, as it was a return journey soldier no ticket they had to travel by train no 2951 on 8 jun 09 by ticket pnr no[protected].despite my showing them a FIR & a photocopy of the misplaced ticket the railway AUTHORITIES DID NOT give me a duplicate ticket & I was made to pay RS - 8315 by challan no G 471023 in the train no 2951. the non cooperative attitude of the railway authorities against a serving army officer and his family on a bona fide journey is very shocking and a rude reminder of the state of priorities of the railway staff.I had all the proof to show the validity of my ticket but it was ignored and I was informed by the TC that if it was a paid ticket I would have to pay only 25% of the fare. I want the MINISTER OF RAILWAYS to look into this matter and my money taken illegally must be paid back to me . This kind of red tape ism is spoiling the reputation of the Railways& necessary action must be taken by the Authorities

thanking you
    Col Pravin Shinde
    Respected sir,

This is to bring to your notice about the train which travels between Kuppam and Bangalore city via bangarpet daily, (push pull).
    were we are facing lot of issues in the train. As many travels with out the proper ticket, as we are traveling daily from past 1.5 years noticed that there is no proper Ticket checking, because of this, people traveling with the proper ticket are not getting seats, especially Old people and pregnant Ladies.

i know the Passenger trains are meant to the poor people, but the ticket are so cheap in the passenger trains as even a poor man can afford this, but still people who really don't care for all this will travel with out the ticket.

please consider this as a high priority and consider this mail as a humble request rather than a complaint and please do the needful.

apologize me if i have mentioned any thing wrong.

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh

We were a group of 12 people had a ticket for train 0124 Madgaon CST SUP SP train.Its scheduled Departure from Ratnagiri was...
      This is regarding the refund of the money for my eticket,

as the train Bhuvaneshwar Rajadhani for which I...

I had a ticket for Jaipur which got confirmed and wanted to cancel it today but due to heavy rush at the only two cancellation counters at Nagpur Station I reached the window only to find that the counter is closed. It was dot 8.00 pm. I was directed to go to manual counter where they said that the same cannot be cancelled now as we will entertain tickets only upto 6.00 AM in the morning. I contacted station Master who also showed his inability to do so and advised me to come next morning at 8.00 am which means that i will lose 50% of the ticket. This is really a hard situation where old rules are still prevailing and I really felt desperate at the state of affairs.

Mine is the most common complain that I think Ever single person who tries to get railwy reservation knows. From 8:00 to 8:02 sometimes even more the Railway booking system doesnot work, Neither on Internet nor on railway booking Counter,
        In just 2 minues all of the Taltal Quota gets sweeps away in Rajdhani AP & all other major Trains.

How is it possible that everday it happens? The booking counter claims they have lost connectivity, The booking website also get unavailable. It is a big racket everyone knows I wonder why No-one has ever tried to expose this racket.
        I guess everyone knows this because I know my crafty agent can get me Booked ticket for extra charges more so he gets me an e-ticket sometimes & I tried though Internet but I could not get the same for the same train same day.
        I wonder Why?

I wonder Why?

To,
          The Railway

Sub: - A gang of Thieves Operating at Allahabad railway Junction
          Respected Sir / Madam

I Deepak Kumar Singh S/o Kamal Singh Would Like to share An Incident You about A gang of Thieves Operating at Allahabad railway Junction .And The Co-operation given by Allahabad railway Police
          I Deepak Singh with My wife Madhuri singh was returning from my Brother in law Marriage.
          We Had reservation in Train no .2150 Patna Pune superfast Exp...In coach No S-9 .On ticket The birth No Was 9 And 12 But on chart the no Changed to 10 And 13.My Ticket No. 53023550, PNRno.[protected]. So we boarded on 4/06/09 At 11 Pm at Patna junction. And We Kept Our Suitcase VIP 21 inch Gray Colour And A Trolley Bag Of Sky Blue and Black Colour Under The Birth No 13..Till Morning of 5/06/09 The Bags Were At There place Till the Train Approches The Platform Of Allahabad Junction But As Train Stopped My Eyes Open And I found That Both the bags were Missing .I Ran here and there Couldn’t found The Bag. I ran To The Guard of Train Informed Him But He Said Its not his duty Go to GRP Thana ( he Misguided Me Actually it was his duty to arrange a police for me in the train ).I Saw A railway police official And Informed The Matter He said go to Platform No 1 And launch FIR .I went To Platform 1 A Police Official At Thana Asked what Happened I Informed Him About the Same .He asked me what Was Material In the bags .I informed That There Was 1 Gold Necklace, 1 Gold MangTika, 5 Ladies Ring, And one Mine, 1 Jhumka, Near About 35 Grams Of Gold And Costly Sarees Set Near About 7-8 Worth 7-8 Thousands, And near About 2000/- cash And other Clothes Of Mine and Shoes Etc ..He made A Note of Things And Asked me to Go To platform No 7 .As there Is GRP Booth Go And Register Your Complain I ran To platform no 7 .There Was A booth But it was Closed from Outside .I was So Shocked That What To do What Not .No one was Ready to help me I went to Each Uniformed Police person Every one was Telling Go report But You will Not get Your Belonging As Once Gone So Gone Never Come back…No One took my complaint..Then I called Up My brother In Law In Patna .He went to Patna GRP and Then A Patna GRP Official Talk To Me and informed To Report To TTE as They Have FIR Book .So I went To TTE Mr. Sudhir And he Took Me to The Superintendent Of Train And They Called Next Station And Mr. R.K Singh Police Inspector From Katni Junction Boarded And Took My Complaint FIR No -022 Registered At Katni Jn Railway Police Station (Ph No.07622 – 223342).He said He will forward This to Allahabad Police And Let see ..But I know That My Things Will Never Come Back to Me but I want To Inform Other People of Our Country Those Who Are Travelling via Allahabad That Be Alert at Allahabad Jn. As Police will not help you they will Only Ask about Material and latter they will Share with the Thefs..Really Allahabad Police Are Shameless .Because The Police Official who Took The Material Details He Actually wanted his proper share Other wise What Was need of asking about materials When u r not taking the Complaint……
          I will Be Ever Thank full to you… And I will Be Obliged I[censored] can Provide Me with the Allahabad GRP Phone No. As No other Hope I have .Either Than Senior Authorities. Waiting for Response from Your Side.
          You’re Sincere
          Deepak Singh

Contact Details: - Deepak :- [protected], Madhuri :- [protected].
          Emial: - [protected]@rediff.com

Attached The FIR Copy And Ticket…….

I got married in Gujarat and we were coming back to Delhi with my wife and family (I stay in Delhi). While coming back by Ashram Express, we lost some baggage. We were 19 people in same compartment with total 55 different types of baggages. Out of those 55, only three were lost, seems theft in night at around 2 am, before 5 am, when we were sleeping. It was very strange that only those luggage which had all the Jewellery and costly items was lost. It contained everything of my wife's Jewellery, clothes, etc. At that time we called the Railway police, but no body turned up. They came very late and took 1 hour to lodge the complaint and took no action. We went and filed complaint in Delhi, but nothing happened.
            i m an army officer wife, i was coming to delhi from saugor(mp), , v r poste at saugor 7 i was cmng to my muma home coz my hubby was going for some course in pune. as i m hvng 1son who is jst 2 so instead of staying alone at saugor i plan to came at my mother home, , i was coming through Godwana Express on 3march wid my son, while travelling i realized near 2am that my handbag is not wid me, it was containing all my jewelley, , my husband salaried ATM, our canteen smartcard, my both cell phones, , i complained this to TT bt he repied me that mam i m not aware, , i ask attentend he gave the same answer..now its going to complete near 8months happened this incidient but no action has taken by anybody regarding this, , if we people who are serving our country, , providing safety to others and our families are not safe then all what you people can expect???
            WE HAVE LODGED A COMPLAINT THROUGH EMAIL ON 26TH OCT O9 REGARDING LOST BAGGAGE AT SUBBUBUN TRAIN NO 358 LEFT EARLY MORNING 4.01AM BOARDING AT JUI NAGAR RLY STATION TO CST. NO REPLY OR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM AUTHORITIES . THE CARTON CONTAIN ONE DELL CPU, KEY BOARD BLACK COLOR WITH CLOTHES PACKED IN THE CCARDBOARD CARTON . PLEASE HELP US TO FIND OUT THE SAME . WE LODGED THE COMPLAINT INWRITING AT CS T SUBBURBAN STATION .

While traveling from Howrah to Raipur by Mumbai Mail (2810 up) in AC 1st Class (Coupe-E) on 17th November evening my laptop (HP make, Model 6910P of 2007, Sl No. SGH 7430 PN 8 with Power Cable ) kept in a black laptop bag was theft from my above coupe, At that time, the TTE, Attendent and the GRP on duty were all present in the compartment. My Ticket PNR No. is[protected].

Along with the laptop, there were my credit cards of ICICI and HSBC and also my driving licence, company's identity card, my Voter's Identity Card and a few valuable photographs and important papers inside the laptop bag.

The incident happened between Howrah Station and Kharagpur. An FIR was lodged with the GRP, Raipur Rly Station on 18th November after arrival there.

I shall request you to please help me in finding out the laptop which was theft on that night while travelling in the AC 1st class on 17.11.2009.

Thanking you,
            Yours faithfully,
            Dr Ashim Kumar Chattopadhyay
            Flat 203, 12/3 Ambika Ghosal Lane
            P.O.- SHIBPUR, District - Howrah, 711 102
            Tel: [protected], Res:[protected]
            I have lodged FIR with GRP, Raipur.
            FIR No. 0/78/09 dated 18.11.09
            Received no response so far from Railways.
            Please expedite the case.

I have booked one tatkal ticket from Banaras to Bhopal to day( 5.6.09)96ib7 by Kamayani Express . The ticket was booked and...

May i know the railways has started the tatkal seva for the agent and the booking clerk to make money or for the general passenger as it is in the case of Pune station reservation Booking counter as it is occupied by all the agent and black marketer as it is a home for them and with the co-operation with the RPF persons and Booking clerk they make it is imposible for the general public to get the Ticket in the Tatkal Seva.
              Kindly look into the Matter.

Indain rail(Pune Station) — No Booking from Tatkal Seva for general Public

Kindly look into the Matter.
              I completely agree to the point that the common man is unable to take advantage of this scheme directly.
              In order to get a tatkal ticket either he has to pay a big amount to agents or he has to struggle a lot.
              And most of the times, former is the case :(

PNR Number [protected] Booked On[protected]
                Transaction ID [protected] Ticket Type eticket
                Class 3A Internet...
                I was travelling on the Rajdhani August Kranti Train on 03-06-09 from Mumbai to Delhi. The quality of food being served is...
                MATTER MOST URGENT SIRDear sir, I Sethumadhavan traveled on 27/5/09 to nagpur bording from Palghat and reach on 28/5/09 around...

My mother (75) was to board Hapa express on 31 May 2009 with my sister-in-law (40) and her two kids. They were travelling to Jamnagar and boarding the train at New Delhi Station. My sister-in-law was carrring some money and travel ticket and keys in her hand bag. The train was to arrive from Jammu and rolled in about 30 mins late. Just before they were to board the train, Her hand bag got picked in which she lost Rs 600, ticket and keys to the baggage.
                Now, even after providing the identity proof, they had to buy another ticket withrowed panelty with money borrowed from fellow passengers.
                Is it not the responsibility of the Railways provide securuty to the passengers. And if such a thing has happened, shouls they not have a human face and permit them to travel with notional charge.
                There was no security person available at the platform. Ticket cost was Rs 1350.00 but TTE charged them Rs 1750.00 is not it adding insult to enjury. 24 Hrs helpline at [protected] did not work.
                Should not the Railways refund the money charged??
                Aug 13, 2020

Myself and my husband were traveling in Chennai-Kaveri Express Train No. 6221 from chennai to Bangalore on May 1, 2009. It...
                  Dear sir.

exterday my brother (familly) going to hyd. by nzb express (vsp to hyd ) . he is reserved my bother...