Videocon Industries Ltd.

Kelvinator Customer Care

Facebook
4, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Sai Nagar, Kandivali West
Mumbai City District

Videocon Industries Ltd., 14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad - Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad - 431 105

Corporate Office

Thu 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 08:00 pm

Kelvinator related photos (95)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Kelvinator Complaints & Reviews

Delhi, Delhi
I purchased a refrigerator from New Karshini Electronics (Ghaziabad) on 24 May'2015. First of all they displayed me model of 2015 manufactured refrigerator, but they delivered refrigerator manufactured in year 2014. when i said the dealer to replace it then he refused to do so, and behaved rudely. He clearly said that i will not replace the refrigerator and always delivered the old ones first in future. He challenged me that you can do whatever you want but i will not replace the refrigerator. He don't scare of the Kelvinator company. Now i want my money back and don't want to hold this refrigerator anymore.
Dear Varun2184

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID, at [protected]@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Videocon
Videocon Team

It is worst experience to purchase kelvinator refrigerator by your uncivilized dealer who doesn't know how to behave with consumers after sale. His behaviour shows that his motive is done just to earn money, this also shows that in future he never sort any problem related to refrigerator if any problem occurs.

i don't want to retain this refrigerator anymore and i want my money back.i am sending details at your mentioned ID.

Also i am also going to file a case in consumer court.

Varun
Dear Varun,

Dear Customer

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@vgmail.in.
Have a nice day.

kelvinator

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    I AM HAVING AN REFRIGERETOR OF KELVINATER COMPANY OF 1993 MODEL. MY COMPRESSOR IS UNSERVICEABLE. KINDLY INFORM ME THE PRICE OF A NEW COMPRESSOR OF KELVINATER COMPANY WITH HOW MANY YEARS GURANTY AND WHO WILL CHANGE THIS. MY ADDRESS IS S.N. GHOSE, BAKHARABAD CUTTACK ORISSA. MY EMAIL ID IS [protected]@gmail.com. kindly inform me as early as possible.
    Dear Customer

Dear shibnarayanghose

Have a nice day.

kelvinator

J
      Delhi, Delhi
      My Kelvinator single door "masterpiece" refrigerator was not functioning properly and I lodged a complaint on your customer care[protected]Complaint No: DEL[protected].I was told the the thermostat needs replacement and it was changed on 27/11/2014The thermostat was brought in a plastic bag and had no markings what so ever. On my protestthat it appears to be a spurious product I was told that no thermostat have any markings.I was charged Rs 340 for service and Rs 700 for the thermostat. The thermostat has a warranty of three months.The defrost button never worked and the fridge keeps stitching on and off at very short intervals (less than a minute).Now I am told that the thermostat need replacement and want me to again pay the service charge for the the replacement of the defective part. Again charging service charge is most unfair and unreasonable. Kindly address my grievance at the earliest and get the defective thermostat replaced free of cost Jeewan Kothari
      Dear Jeewan

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@vgmail.in.

Kelvinator

Sir I have purchased a refrigerator (Kelvinator, Model No.-KFL-224-WT-RDS) on 02/04/2010 vide name of RAJIA SULTANA (My Wife) from the shop ANANDA MELA (address-Parcus Road More, G.T. Road, Burdwan, West Bengal ph[protected]. Unfortunately, the door of the deep-fridge nob has been broken last month. I have communicated the nearest service centre immediately for repairing the said problem or replace the door, but after waiting for more than one months no result is yet to come. Last Tuesday I've visited the service centre personally to have a information about their inability to providing the service, they said that "'The company has stopped to produce the spare parts of those old models and the problem is therefore not be solved'". What should I do now? can I recover from this problem? I think the words of the service boy is not true, if so I have to go for Consumer Court, because I want the service only by proper payment and there is no such condition that the consumer will not be provided the service after the warranty period. I want your extreme co-operation in this context that I would not have to knock the door of the Consumer Court. You can also contact me in my mobile no-[protected]

Kolkata, West Bengal
          My name is Jaijeet Ghosh, from Purnea Bihar, .
          I have purchased a Kelvinator Refrigerator on date : 20.10.2011. From...
          C
          Cuttack, Odisha
          on the model KWL225TLC (LAVENDER CREST).the fridge door and vegitable tray are broken within 6 months of its life time. on...

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
          i have made a complaint for repairing of my Kelvinator Washing Machine since more than 2 months. They are closing it without resolution, last complaint raised on July 4th is still not resolved, they have taken AMC also from me and not giving any service., My complaint number BHU[protected].

They are not resolving the complaint even after speaking to their regional service manager.
          please help
          Sachidananda Rath
          Orissa, Bhubaneswar.

C
            Cuttack, Odisha
            sir, the refg. model KWL225TLC (LAVENDER CREST). I have asked the auth. service center at Cuttack (Station Bazar) for purchasing the same with a cost of Rs.575.00. They have taken my Phone N o.[protected] and send a mail to you for sending the same since last two months ago. on contacting they are telling me that the company not send the same. After received the same we call back you to receive the same. In the meantime my Vegitable Tray also broken due to thick material. So, One fridge door and one vegitable tray may please be sent to the authorise distributor for use in my fridge.
            Dear Team Manager,
            It is my ill luck to say that at the time of contact the auth. dealer M/s Laxmi Service Centre, Station Bazar, Cuttack in the state of Odisha they are answering me that they have sent mail to the company. After receiving the materials from your side they will call back me to receive the materials. However, I have not received the any compliant No. from them. My contact No.is [protected] and postal address is At- Fakirpur, P.O.-Jagatpur, Dist. Cuttack, Pin-754021 of Odisha. Please make necessary arrangement for supply of the same to your authorised dealer or to me. These are badly need for my fridge. Cost of the product will be paid by me (if necessary) . Awaiting for your reply. with thanks. Chitta Ranjan Panda.
            awaiting better service from the company side

breakdown for door

Hello sir My product is not proper working .plz do somthing .model no.KD 180m Regards Kmtripathi [protected]@gmail.com [protected]
            Dear kuldeep mani,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID at [protected]@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on 39404040 prefix with your STD code. Eg:[protected] for Delhi.

Videocon Online Team
            Dear kuldeep mani,

Information about your complaint number is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@vgmail.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Videocon Online Team

Gurgaon, Haryana
              Dear sir, I parchage a kelvinator fridge on[protected] every year I Complaint Regarding this and also pay money for extended warranty in every year in[protected] every year I repair this fridge from every year This fridge give not cooling after six months I pay 1130 rs on9/04/2014 when I call customer care on 10/09/2014 he say the amc will start on 9/06/2014 while in cash memo say amc started 9/05/02014 why no I go to consumer form court plz reply on my email id [protected]@gmail.com Regard Parvesh [protected], [protected]
              frige die in every six month

Pune, Maharashtra
                I have buy refrigerator of kelvinator on 1/11/2013 and within 6 months there is gas leakage in refrigerator and not able to keep cool anything. I have just complain to customer care but there is not work over my complain and still there is problem in refrigerator.
                Leakage and not work properly
                Dear Ashish,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complainthas been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [protected]@vgmail.in.
                Thank you for cooperating.

Kelvinator Team

P
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  I would like inform to you that I bought it a refejretoer Kelvinator from Tiger Electronics Corporation,...

Bargarh, Odisha
                  Dear sir, I Capt. Vishwajeet having cell no [protected] from patna, bought a kelvinator fridge on 12th may 2009. from 09th feb 2014 it is not working so i put a complain then it tooks around one month to repair and change of compressor and i paid 1500rs . and they told me me buy new stablizer so 2600rs i paid for stablizer. But again within 20 days my refrigerator is not working then again put a complain on 28th march 2014 . then the service engineer came after so many calls made by me to repair the fridge and lastly after waiting long time they taken the fridge to the service center for repairing . OK . Then after 4 - 5 days they returned the fridge on 09th april 2014 and i paid 800 rs BUT again within 24hrs it is not working . so from 10th of april 2014 almost every day i am calling to service engineer and service center incharge of Patna . I have all the call records in my cell . every day they are promising that they will come n repair but till now no body has come . Patna service center perssonals are doing mental harrassment to me actually. I am really fed up with this type of worst service in my life . total i spent 4900 rs and not able to use fridge in the summer season. this is the service. Better i would thrown the fridge to the service center n bought a new one of any other good company who provides good service. MY COMP.NO PAT [protected]. my id [protected]@rediffmail.com

R
                    Chima, Punjab
                    The door of refrigerator does not close and make excess ice automatically in freezer and its door also not close. and we buy this Refrigerator just four month. please immediately action.

regards: Ravneet singh

U
                      Gurgaon, Haryana
                      Sir/Mam,
                      We have purchased a fridge( KAL-233) of Kalvinator Company . In 2 years we faced a lot of problems with this fridge . We have spent near about 5000/rs in the fridge repairing and at we are Facing same problems yet. We got the problem in cooling system and in metal +thermical system then we did complain to ShopKeeper then he send a mechanic from Kalvinator company But after spending a lot of amount we are not satisfied yet because again and again we have same problem.
                      As we say that we did a fault to purchase the Kalvinator Fridge because first thing is that the variety of fridge is really too much poor and the second main thing , Service of the Kalvinator Company is too much poor So the nutshell is this , Either company(Kalvinator) cheated us or ShopKeeper(City Electronics , City center, bachha park,meerut city ) of that fridge cheated us .We will be really too much thank full if you will help us .
                      Dated :[protected] (Brij Kishor Gupta )
                      ` 691-D/9 Braham puri panjaya gali no.6 Meerut -250002,Uttar Pradesh
                      Contact : [protected]

Kelvinator — split AC cooling problem

i had purchased a Kelvinator split AC last year and has been facing a severe non cooling problem, would like to see some service executive to visit and check the problem.

Sachid Malhotra
                      68, New Jawahar nagar
                      Jalandhar

Delhi, Delhi
                        I bought a kelvinator refrigerator model no. KGE193/2012 MASTER COOL purchased on Nov25,2012 from JYOTI ELECTRONICS,Darlaghat(Himachal...
                        Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        sir meri freez 6 month huwi hai aur usme problem hai keerant marti hai aur gas nikal rahi hai jisse ki cooling nahi hoti hai...
                        Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        I had complain abt the kelvinaor refrigerator within warranty on 29 MARCH 2013 COMPL NO.THA[protected].NOW OVER A MONTH HAS...

I purchased 1 unit refrigerator describe as 2 door Chrome Black 7.6 cuft last April 19, 2013 which was delivered the ff. day dated April 20, 2013 from a distributor/seller of appliances known as Abenson Walter Mart Philippines.
                        With the latest design series and tag of more energy efficient, I been convinced to buy a refrigerator KELVINATOR brand. Knowing that it is more better than any other brand but 2 days after I try and use the Unit, I was dismayed to find out that it is slow/low icing on the freezer even on its maximum level. It has poor performance on the freezer compare to my old refrigerator describe as 2 door same size, NATIONAL brand ( but today known as PANASONIC ) which was bought 10 years ago and it is still active today with good performance until now.
                        At first, I don't know if the Refrigerator the I bought has manufacturers defect or it is just its normal and usual performance but one thing for sure is that I am not satisfied of its performance and I want a replacement of the unit. Last Monday dated April 22, 2013 due to my desire to replace the unit I went to Abenson Walter Mart, Pampanga Philippines to complain and demand for replacement of the unit. but their customer service inform me that it is not that easy to replace the unit because if the replace the unit they cannot sell the used product. It must be check first by the technician from KELVINATOR service center to make sure that the refrigerator has a defect from there they can decide base to the findings of the technician if they well replace the unit or not. But I am in doubt because the technician who well check the unit well came from KELVINATOR service center. while inside the Abenson, the Abenson customer service call the KELVINATOR service center and schedule to check the unit dated Wednesday April 24, 2013.
                        As the date come the technician arrived from the scheduled date to check the unit and concluded in less than 5 minutes using only his Ocular vision with out looking and checking the internal parts of the refrigerator " NO FOUND ANY DEFECT/ HISSING SOUND ON THE SIDE ". So this means that it has no problem at all that despite all my complains about the unit is its normal and usual performance that the latest KELVINATOR brand today cannot compete to an old Model Refrigerator NATIONAL brand which is 10 years older?
                        Until now I'm waiting to the feedback of Abenson Walter Mart Philippines for the replacement of the unit to other brand and said they are working on it according to them it defends on the Kelvinator to replace the unit.
                        My apologies to all the words I used it not my intention to offend We just like you to heard from us our comments.

Kelvinator — Replacement wanted

I have purchase one kelivinator refrigerator from DIGI WORLD ( BELA VISION ) dated 13.09.2011, Invoice No:1051, now its faulted two time in a year, literally they took the refrigerator from my home and brought it back after 20-25 days than again the same prob, then once again they took it back with them, than lateron after sometime the same problem of not cooling, I am so much disturbed of all this complains, Now for the same prob. they are asking for the visiting charges and if any repair is there they will give estimate & will charge for that, when it is in guarantee and waranty, the company engineers also can't make the same. I WILL REQUEST U TO PLS ASK THEM TO REPLACE ME WITH THE OTHER ONE.
                        I have also purchased the silver one 7.6 cu. ft Kelvinator last August 2013, and the freezer is cooling but the lower portion of the ref is not cooling and almost 1 week before the Kelvinator replaced the unit. I purchased it in SM appliance so I decided to change the brand and I switch to No-Frost 7.4 cu.ft electrolux. As of now i'm satisfied with its performance.

Hello Consumer Complaints!
                          I am using kelvinator refrigerator... model number KFL215 Serial number[protected]...
                          Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                          I purchased a Kelvinator refrigerator (Modal Modal : KSL 205TSX-RDK) in March 2012. The refrigerator is having moisturizer...