LG Electronics Customer Care

Uttar Pradesh

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

LG Electronics related photos (1001)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

abdulraheem
I HAVE A LG XNOTE RD 410 LAPTOP DISPLAY PROBLEM . DISPLY WILL SHAKE VERTICALLY. I WANT TO KNOW IS IT IN WARRANTY. AND HOW TO CHECK WARRANTY.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

bhupendra S. BAghel

I bought a new LG fridge model no. 1P=RP 185RP3.
    Dealer sold me demaged LG fridge. afetr one month during cleaning the fridge it has been observed that
    fridge' insite body was demaged . after that I have gone to the dealer to replace this fridge .
    but he denied to replace the fridge plz do the fevour and punished the dealer.

full description

LG Fridge model RP3 185 Ltre. (serial No. 004NLJN015500)

Dealer name and adress

C[protected] 13/07/2010 ERNAKULAM SERVICE CENTRE

I had lodged...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category TVs

Ramesh Aiyer
      I purchased a LG window ac Model LWA 3EW1DF1 on 10/04/2009 form LG shoppe Noida sector 18, and within one season o[censored]se the gas of the ac leaked now i need to pay Rs 1800 for gas filling and handling charges
      This clearly shows the inferior quality of LG product, the customer always feel cheated when he pays for the repair of a newly purchased product

anil_ch002
        To,
        Customer Care Officer
        Lg India Pvt. Ltd.

Sub: - Regarding Not Providing Proper Service of Refrigerator.

I have Purchased a Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator Model no.-GL 258VT5 on 12/4/2010. I have selected this brand from many other available brands in the market only due to after sales service but now I am feeling that I have take wrong decision because for the same I am suffering from last 2 Months and still there is no response.
        My problem is that after purchasing the fridge approx. one month I have noticed that there is different kind of bad odor which is spread every where in the fridge part even all food are affected with that smell and the taste of that food is not good to eat. I think may be this smell is coming from some food material but after cleaning whole fridge I didn’t found no such food material storing in my fridge which can create like this bad odor. Than I call customer care executive to solve this complain. After some days one service engineer come to my home and attend my complain and told me this is only due to light problem. I was surprised that in my district where I am getting approx. 16-18 hours light and I think, if I have this problem it means all other person who are using this model fridge they all have facing the same thing in my city or in UP because the light situations is almost same except some city in U.P I think I have purchased a latest technology model which has GIDC and deodorizer like features which removes bad odors but with my model everything opposite. So what is the use of deodorizer, one more reply from your qualified company service engineer that use Lemon and other deodorizer available in the market. (This was Mr. Pradeep Saxena) Now I again called to customer care executive for the same problem they registered complain (on[protected] no. C[protected]) and told me one of our service engineer will attend you within 24 hours. I have waited for your service engineer one week but still none service engineer didn’t attend my call. When I again called to your customer care they told me one of our service engineer has attended you and complain was closed. Now again I was surprised that without attending call they closed complain, how smart lg service engineer? Overall they again given me a new complain no C[protected] on[protected]. After 2 -3 days one service engineer came to my house after listening my problem he guess may be drainage pipe is blocked so I just cleaned it. He ask me to give a wire to clean the pipe now again your smart service engineer has no tools for cleaning ok I just arrange a thin wire he inserted in the drainage pipe and try to clean it but their was no any such type of problem and may be this sharped thin wire can damage my fridge but he don’t care. I again advised him the bad smell is feeling like coming from deodorizer part but surprising he didn’t know about deodorizer and its function and where it is use in this fridge than I explain him by showing fridge catalog and its place than he just reply ok the problem is here because your fridge deodorizer is not working so the odor is coming ok I am taking it with me and I will changed it with new one within one week.(This is Mr. Pramod Kumar) Now it is 2 weeks past but no service engineer comes to change my deodorizer and also your customer care line is not working from last 3-4 days because continuously I am trying but no reply.
        So I am complaining the same problem from approx. 2 months but still my problem is not solved. This is lack of service of LG India Pvt. Ltd. So I have no another way to go except consumer forum.
        So please take this letter seriously and do the necessary action as soon as possible to solve my fridge problem other wise you will be responsible if any legal action will taken from me..

Thanking You,

Contact No-[protected]

Model No-GL-258VT5 /240Lit. Double Door
        Date of Purchasw[protected]
        Dealer-Sant Electronics, Sadar Bajar, Shahajhanpur
        Hi, i am planning to purchase the same model which you have bought, well after going through your coimplaint i am holding my plan, my query is, have you tried to check in your surroundings or any person is having same model and similar poblems...kindly reply

Ragav
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

vicky bafna
          To
          The concerned person
          Myself vicky j bafna staying in bhayander have purchase 3 air conditioned,new model of lg split aircondition from croma bhayander on 26th december 2009.
          Sir from the date of installation after every 15 days i use to complaint to lg care for the sevice but instead of servicing the acs the people are asking for charges .i had purchase 2 acs on 6 month installment basis but the 3 rd one i have purchased in cash .actully i using this aircondition in my cafe where there is smoke of sheeshas but i m using other air condition in my other cafe but no compaints for that
          Pls i request to take the acs back replace the model or refund my money because of the aircondition my busness has fall down so please do me the hope .
          U can reply me on [protected]@yahoo.com or [protected]
          Please do the hope make me free with these harrasments i m thinking u r great in ur activities pls dont let me upset
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

LG Refrigerator, Model 308ve5, Colour Silk Blossom, 290 Lts — NON SUPPLY OF MATERIAL

Amitava Jana
            I have purchased LG Refrigerator,Model 308 VE5 of 290LTS,colour SILK BLOOSM on 28.06.2010 from Multi Channel Electronics Pvt.Ltd,101A/2,Raja...
            Complaint category Refrigerators

gourav goyal
            i bought a mobile phone of LG , which is GD510 and it is not working properly.
            i took this mobile on 13 june 2010 and i am facing problem in it from 19 june . when i went to lg service center they recommend me to repaire it. but i already repaired it twice but now they are saying to change its touch screen . but i want that phone should be replaced.
            please take action of my complaint as soon as possible.
            thanks.
            my contact no. is
            within 20 days of purchasing LG GD510 im facing signal frequent signal disconnect problem and photo clarity taken by camera is very bad . Quality wise this phone is very poor performer as stated in mobile features.
            since thise is new phone and it has got some quality defficiency in phone so this must be replaced by new good quality of phone by the company immediatly
            please take early action and replace it

saurabh s jain
              LG GM 200
              i have a above brand of mobile phone.
              i am receiving some unwanted calls from peoples i dont know and i want to avoid those calls.
              please tell me how can i get that MOBILE BLACKLIST SOFTWARE FOR MY LG HANDSET TO STOP THOSE UNWANTED CALLS.

LG — outgoing calls are not going

i am allam dilleswararao.my mobile no is [protected].
              i had no problem with incoming . when iam calling to a number ie., (OUTGOING) the message displayed is CLEAR OPERATOR SERVICE. i am facing these problem from two days . i request to solve these problem very quickly .
              thankyou

LG — No Outgoing Calls

Although I had deposited all my supportive documents on the 23rd of April' 09 against acquiring of a new SIM, yet, access to Outgoing Calls has been Bared for the last FIVE days and there is no response or followup from the Reliance Customer Care or the Dealer INSPITE OF SEVERAL COMPLAINS. My No. is [protected]. Please help.

lg gm 200 — error of multimedia

vedioclips , photo and audios are hangly and further that file not supported. Sometimes mp3 format mixed and losed the some one file. what i do
              ya file not supported is d patent dialouge for LGgm200
              SIR CAN I GET MOBILE BLACKLIST SOFTWARE FOR MY LG HAND SET IN LG MOBILE SUITE?

lg gm 200 — regarding replacement of mobile set

I had buy LG GM200 mobile phone on 29/08/09.The day i hav purchased the mobile it is having problem of hanging. i had given the mobile 5-6 times to service center but the problem of hanging of mobile is not solved.sir, i want the replacement of the mobile phone because same problem is coming again & again but the service center reply that there is no rule of replacement of the mobile set.pls help me as my warranty period is going to over in september.

Mayank Singh
              address:- 169/9, WAC Quarters, subroto park
              new delhi-10
              mobile : LG GM 200
              IMEI No:[protected]
              contact no:- [protected]

LG GM 200 — NO OUTGOING CALLS

HI...
              I HAVE BOUGHT LG GM 200 MOBILE NOW THERE IS SOME PROBLEMS IN THE OUTGOING CALLS SHOWING THAT"CALL COST EXCEEDED"FOR EVERY CALLS.PLEASE GIVE US A SUGGESTIONS OF ANY PASSWORD FOR RESETTING THESE ERROR.

shafiq khan
                Dear Sir/Maam,

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I am very upset with the service with the LG Service center

As there was a cooling problem with my ac so the technician came to the conclusion that the compressor is not working so on 3/5/10 I send the same for replacement through Ice Cool services but after a month I get a call that the compressor is out of warranty but as i feel they should have check the same before sending the same for replacement.As they informed me that it is not in warranty so I told them to please give compressor back to me but they are not giving proper feedback I only have to call them many time now latest I got a reply that the compressor have been send to Noida.When it was suppose to be given back to me then why it was send to Noida Thanks God it is rainy season I am without air-condition for last 2 months due to their negligence.

Now I wanted the LG India to compensate me with the Replacement of the compressor any how

So I request you to please look into the matter and try to solve the problem at the earliest.

Shafiq
                for
                Archana Kochhar

improper feedback and customer support

LG — IMPROPER WORKING OF LG MOBILE

I am Ratan Choudhary , i bought LG RD 3600 TS CDMA Mobile on 12/11/2009.It was written inside the mannual that it takes 5 hour to charge the battery but in actual it takes more than 10 hour and after 10 hour of charging it gives poor battery back up.Also it has network problem.Sound quality so poor that you won't listen the voice on handfree. I had given my mobile once time in LG Care and they kept the mobile only for 5 min and he retuned and told everything will be fine. I asked him what did you do with my mobile in 5 min .Is it work? This handset will work like that only ie problem was same. again i went in LG care in the month septmember , this time told me that my handset is out of warranty while brought mobile on 12/11/2009.He was so arrogant. He doesn't know how to talk to customer.And asusal the mobile and the problems remains the same . No benefit at all.

No value for the customers and very poor quality mobile handsets from LG, China/non branded mobiles are better than this worst co mobile
                Dear LG service team,

I am shekar living in Bangalore and I have a LG double door refrigerator; it was bought in the year 2004 and was working fine since then but since 3 days it is having problem and i had complained it to your service centre in Bangalore[protected]; Some lady pick the phone and i gave her all the details including my phone number[protected]. I asked her to transfer the call to her manager but she immediately disconnected the phone call abruptly (very careless on board); then another girl by pratima picked the call and confirmed that she would be sending me the complaint number because the systems were not working. It is almost half a day now since i complained and no complaint number received yet.
                But before the above step, i had spoken to one Mr. Manju [protected] and asked him to send in the engineer but he too was so casual that he said he would be sending the technician only on monday. He also gave another number to do a follow up but that technician never picks the call, may be he is new to using mobile and doesn't know how to pick a call. With all these problems my refregirator is still under repair and nothing has been done yet. Dtd: 6th Dec 2010
                Dear LG team,

I was raised a complaint for re-installation split AC, but till now I didn't get any responsible from LG service team.
                My complaint no.RNA[protected], If possible try to resolve the issue as soon as possible...

Thanks & Regards
                Mahesh Kumar
                Hii

just iam feeling sad and sorry to say that your response is shame on your part. within 2 months . my new lg 55 inch lw5700 is got a problem where only audio is available with complete no video . i made a complaint, id is RNA[protected]. It is made alost 3 weeks back and still waiting for our executive . nothing is good here. im from guntur where your showroom is located in don bosco premises . make a nice feed back with your service . you are just concentrating on sales i think so . i need a severe response to my complaint where my warranty is still 10 months .

I bought LG washing machine around 3 year back and usage was very low. Now i see the board gone bad and need to replace. firstly, it was loos for me to invest 2000+ on that as i didn't not use much. i expect some minimum life for every product, but LG cannot guarantee it seems.

After all, i am ready to pay that and asked them to replace. They registered complaint and its now more a month and no response.When called to customer care, got to know the complaint was cancelled without intimation. And there is no way to escalate.Customer has to bear all the nonsense from CUTOMER CARE CENTER.

Ref : RMA[protected]
                I'm totally unimpressed while using the LG product. I have bought one 22' LCD TV from Kollam- Karunagapally. My warranty period doesn't completed. Now its second time it get damaged with in this 5/6 months. At first time the service executive came and changed the mother board. And this the second time the same issues happen. Now we think your service executives have fixed a low quality mother board for my TV. The first issues is happen before 2 months. So we need a permanent solution for this.

Jyothish.P

I am really afraid to inform you that the company this big should really work on their customer service or they are going to lose customers faith. I am a resident of Mumbai. I bought a double door LG refrigerator, AC, an 32 inch LCD TV and microwave 3 years back. The AC had a problem just after 13 months (1 month after the warranty expired). My TV also had a problem a year back and they changed the part (part had a warranty of only 3 months) and right now again there is a problem with my TV and the customer service says they need to change a part. The LG representative comes with the new part which is not packed and replaces the said defected part with the new part which is also defective. So he tells us that he has to get a new part as the part that he got is also defected (which is suppose to be new). When asked how come the new part is defective, the representative had no answer. I have a few questions. Why do the technicians not get packed parts and open them in front of the customers (in this case the part was loose). After that I asked him to get the packed part and he says we don't get packed parts but we insisted we want one. After this incidence we have called the LG customer care zillions of times and they give us excuses and don't turn up (today is May 12, 2013). When asked to get the manager on the phone, the service center give me a phone number which is never answered when called upon. To add to it the complaint was made on May 2 and their system shows May 5. I mean when I pay 30k for the TV I expect a good service from a company who claims that they are one of the best. I really won't be surprised if this comment is not read (or if read no action is taken) as I have given up any hope on LG.

Anil V
                I am Nitin Kedare, i had register a call at LG customer service toll free no. On 6/04/14 for technician to check my LG ac for maintenance and servicing under Request ID RNA[protected], and your call center executive committed me that technician will visit within 24hr, but till 8/04/14 no has visited or no one has called hence again I call up on 8/04/14 to LG customer service, This time executive told me that I am registering as reminder but till 9/04/14, no one has turn up. This is very pathetic customer service, if you don't want to give us service, pls tell me.

rajesh_yad1
                  i had filed a complaint for my LG LCD TV on 6 JULY 2010, my complaint number is C[protected].
                  the engineer that visted on 8 JULY for the complaint and told me that the screen is faulty and needs to be replaced
                  The company enfgineer will come and collect the LCD .
                  But since then there is no response from the company.
                  i have even called the LG customer care but there is no satisfactory response from their side.
                  Please look into the matter and do the needful.

Name : Rajesh Yadav

Greetings of the day.

At the onset let me...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

pssundaram05
                    I had purchased a CTV Model No:29FU6RG5T5 / Date of purchase :05/10/2009. I went to spend my summer vacation at Kerala for one month but after coming from there I found that the TV is not working. I filed a complaint to the LG service centre at Raebareli on 26th of June but I regret to say about the poor service condition of the people of LG service centre that they did not turn up inspite of my regular reminder every day. At last a man came for servicing and he sat for 4 hours after opening the TV but was not able to find out the fault which shows his lack of knowledge and when the time was up, he opened the board and took it away to raebareli telling that when he would be able to clear out the fault he would bring the board and it can be one month also. I repent a lot after purchasing the product of LG which has a very poor product quality and very poor service centres. I hope my complaint would be heard up and some action must be taken on them.

LG INDIA LTD — Non compliance of demonstration and installation within 48 hrs

LG LCD TV model No Lcd 32 LD460 purchased on 17 Feb 2011 from PCH Retail Ltd Vikrampuri Karkhana Secunderabad. Promised was demo and installation within 48 hrs. Even after 96 hrs no one from company has contacted. Also free TATA Sky Connection as promised by the Company not given.

LG INDIA LTD — Washing Machine not repaired

Complaint of my washing machine was logged on 12.2.2011. as per complaint no
                    RNA[protected]. Mr.Manjeet, whose cell no is [protected] visited my resident,at Parwanoo. H.P. and changed some parts, but the machine was not working properly. Then Mr.Harvinder, whose cell no is [protected], also visited & changed some more parts in the machine......... The parts have been changed twice but sorry to say that the machine is still not working properly.In spite of several phone calls to both of these mechanics,we have not received neither service nor responce from them. Rs 2500. has been paid to them but money receipt has not been issued from the company people.you are requested to please look into the matter & do the needfull.

Thanking You
                    Yours Faithfully

Anju Kohli
                    MIG- 143, Sector-4,
                    Parwanoo. H.P.
                    India.173220.

Mobile [protected]
                    The complaint was logged on 5th june regarding my LG washing machine. Mr Manjeet arrived at my residence on 7 or 8 of june 2011, checked the machine and assured us that the machine will be repaired within 2 days. But i am sorry to say that till date nothing has been done. Now i request the Lg people to please repair the machine or replace the machine at their cost, within 5 working days.

Anju Kohli
                    Parwanoo. H.P.
                    Mobile [protected]

LG India Ltd — not repaired my LGT300

This is with reference to our complaint reference no [protected]
                    We would like to inform that your service branch not repair my LGT300 vide your Job Card no RNA[protected] DATED 23.09.2011 due to part not available in your stock kindly we visited your Tonk Road LG Service Station but my mobile not yet repair so far
                    kindly request you to please changed complete Mobile because we have purchase only 3 month before
                    Your LG product quality is very poor and service department very very poor,

Thanks & Regards

Vijay Singh Chouhan
                    [protected],[protected] [protected]
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

ATUL99900
                      My problem was for microwave not heating up .The heating problem came due to magnetron, which the LG services people were charging 1800/- and providing 1 month warranty.when searched in market i came to know that the cost of magenetron was staring from 800 / 1400 / 1600 / 1800 .and the warrenty period with full paper work . replacement for 1 year warranty.
                      I complaint to the customer care , but there was no good response ,and the technician who came to my house said to me " whether you repair to me or not i will get my salary for this month"( was it fair to say to the customer who is waiting for the repairs).
                      I was not provided any receipt for the opening of my microwave after it was checked by LG service technician.He told me that he will only provide receipt when he has repair the electronic item. ( now that unfair ,it is an electronics device which can get damaged if it is not properly winded again)
                      When i wrote a mail to the Lg service then there higher staff came in action , but still not ready to provide me in written what was the cause that they are charging this much though i am paying the technician charge who is visiting my place.

Lg Microwave — no after sales servicing

even after calling on phone several times no one has turned up showing interest.
                      its tough time doing up with these people!!
                      this is bad customer service!!!!

Lg Microwave — No aftersales service

Im a loyal LG customer but am very sorry for my choice of brand and its products. The company just doesn't have an after sales service. Even after umpteen number of calls to the customer care centre and the respective service centres, there has been no response so far and its already been two months now for a simple complaint.My friends and neighbours have also had similar complaints. Its been a nightmare so far and I would advise others to stay away from the brand purely for its poor after sales service.

Madhuri Madduru
                        Dear Concern,

I lost my mobile LG Cookie(KP 500) yesterday around 8.00 P.M near malkajgiri area.I request you to block the instrument so the other person cannot use the sim in the mobile.The following are the details of the insturment :

Model : LG KP500(LG cookie)
                        IMEI :[protected]
                        Date of Purchase : 13/06/2009
                        Battery :[protected]
                        I will be thankfull to you for your promt action.Also please let me know when the instrument got blocked.
                        My Contact Number : [protected]

LG KP 500 — LOST MY MOBILE

Dear Sir

Hi im Swapnil Dangayach & I Lost My Mobile LG KP 500 Model & My IMEI no. [protected] & i Requ. U Please Find My Mobile

Thank

mobile LG KP500 — I HAVE LOST MY MOBILE KP 500 ON 1 SEP 2009

i want to inform u that my mobile phone LG KP 500 has been lost when i coming from UTTAM NAGAR to DWARKA mor metro station,I TRAVEL FORBUS NO 817 -.its IMEI No[protected] and its mobile no is [protected],pls find my mobile - I Register to FIR nearest Police station but any action taken by the POLICE,MY,e [protected]@yahoo.co.in , ADD-(R-2/5 MOHAN GARDEN ,UTTAM NAGAR ,ND-59),I REQUEST TO U PLS FIND MY MOBILE .....................

hihi
                        i want to inform u that my mobile phone LG KP 500 has been lost when i coming from Aurangabad to Pune, i TRAVEL FORBUS -.its IMEI No-[protected] and its mobile no is [protected], pls find my mobile - I Register to FIR nearest Police station but any action taken by the POLICE, MY, e [protected]@yahoo.co.in, or call me on [protected]

L G MOBILE KP500- COOKIE — MOBILE LOST

SIR, I HAVE LOST MY LG MOBILE HAND SET MODEL KP500- COOKIE IMEI NO[protected] ON 3-7-2010 AT VASHI SECTOR 9. PL LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN TRACE IT i.e. LOCATION AND HOW I CAN MAKE DEACTIVATE ITS USAGE MY CONTACT NO IS [protected] SHETE
                        Dear Concern

My Mobile phone LG cookie had been robbed while traveling in the bus at Dadar on 08-Aug-10 around 7.00 P.M. I would like to request you to kindly Block my instrument urgently as it has very important data of mine & the thief can misuse the same. Plz do the needful
                        My mobile Details are as follows:
                        Model : LG KP500(LG cookie)
                        IMEI :[protected]
                        Date of Purchase :[protected]
                        Serial No. 910IPAT666880
                        Bar Code No.:[protected]
                        Awaiting for your prompt action for the same also let me know when the instrument got blocked.
                        My Contact Number : [protected] /[protected]
                        i cannot access my images in the gallery... whenever i click on the images... the phone turns off immediately... but when i put the same memory card in some other phone.. it works properly... help...!!

naiduvenkatesh
                          Bombay, India July 05, 2010

Life's not Good. LG is a sub-standard seller out to make a quick buck and ruin your peace. Buyer Beware.

I purchased LG Cookie Plus Mobile Phone Model# GS 500v on July 04, 2010 (TWO DAYS AGO) around 1830hrs for Rs 7800=00 cash from the retail outlet:

ANUPAM STATIONERY SUPERSTORE located at
                          1st Floor, Sai Shopping Mall,
                          S.V.Road,
                          Opp. Railway Station,
                          Borivli (West),
                          Bombay- 400092,
                          Maharashtra, India (Tel# +[protected] / +[protected]. Telefax# +[protected]
                          email: [protected]@anupamsuperstore.com web-address: anupamsuperstore.com)

Cash Memo cum Warranty Receipt No.: 13579 dated 04/07/2010
                          Signatory on Cash Memo = Mr Pravin

The Technical Specs of the phone are:
                          Model = GS500v
                          Date of Mfg. (Month & Year) = 05/2010
                          IMEI =[protected]
                          Serial No. = 005KPED072764

The battery is spurious. My phone conked off and was dead today morning when I got up. Restart showed LOW BATTERY!!! I had charged the phone 100% yesterday afternoon. No calls were made. I charged the phone today around 8.00 am. By 9.00 am the battery showed 61%.

Obvious that the battery is the culprit, I called the retail store where I purchased. The storeman asked me to come to his shop. Hell! I don't have the time to do that. I told him that. He said he also does not have the time and hung up.

I called the LG Customer Care number[protected] FOUR TIMES. Spoke to Javed, Monica, Amitabh, Shah Rukh, Aamir, Salman, Ranbir..... Monica asked me to call Rajiv K. Shah in Bombay on +[protected]. Called him. He heard me. Promised to call back and ensured my Life will be Good. No call returned until I am writing this story to tell the world to be aware. I am not going to call any Tom, Dick, Harry, Cleopatra and waste further money.

One thing I am certain: I will have to start running now to get my problem redressed. It always happens like this here in this banana republic. Complaints to the Police, filing a case in the Courts are simply a waste of time, money, energy and a great insult to one's dignity. Nothing moves and apparently no justice is done. Business houses take advantage of the loopholes and sub-standard practices operating here.

The only option if I am harrassed further will be to prove that the Sword is mightier than the Pen.

This communique goes online on Facebook with no liability of defamation as my imputations are factual after 24 hours if my grievances are not addressed or deliberately ignored, please note. (This matter has been posted on Facebook since nobody responded. It will also be posted on professional network sites and other social sites)

Buyer Beware. The malpractice will stop when the buying stops.

Truly,

E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
                            Nilesh K Patel Phone: [protected], [protected]
                            July 5, 2010
                            To:
                            Vice President (Marketing & Sales)
                            LG Electronic India Pvt Ltd,
                            Plot No 51, Surajpur Kasna Road
                            Grater Noida-201306 (UP) India

Subject: complain number C [protected]

At the outset I must apologies for challenging your number one brand of customer satisfaction statement. Since last couple of week I have seen one of worst customer care service from LG India. I undersigned Nilesh K Patel has purchase the new LG split AC wide purchase bill dated 28/05/2010 from your authorized AC dealer M/S Bansal Electro vision Pvt Ltd. It was real nightmare for us after purchasing LG split AC, since day one it has given the trouble to us, it was not giving us cooling effect so we called to Bansal Electro vision for necessary action. However your dealer has accepted his mistake & reinstalled the machine. Even after two to three days machine was not giving cooling effect so your dealer has sent the LG Customer care person & they told that shortage of gas in split so he has filled the gas. Again after two to three days AC was not working properly then once again LG customer care executive told that there is excess gas so it will not work then he repaired. Once again after two to three days AC was not working so LG customer care executive has taken back the Split AC back unit at your repairing centre. Even your executive who has taken the machine has promised to deliver in one day but even after rigorous follow-up I could not get in 10 days also. Machine was taken by your executive on 25th June-2010 from our home to your workshop. The complain was longed on 22nd June-2010 by number “C [protected]” & you can see the how I have made the follow up to get back my repaired AC from your work shop but no one in your company is bothered to take care the customer’s problem.
                            Every day I use to call your customer care unit & I come to know various person of your customer care office those who are really bluffing to customer. Every one is telling that within 24 hr, 4 hr you will get call from our work shop about status of your machine but sorry to say I could not get single call from your work shop. Even your customer care department’s floor supervisor Mr.Chandrakant, Mr.Dhiraj & other executive Mr.Rohit are giving us fake information. I have pick up my phone almost 22 minutes on 3rd July-2010 but no use they have kept my phone on hold. the service which I have seen from LG customer care which is worst rated service which I have never seen in my life. All customer care executive are giving the number of Mr.Utsav Kumar ([protected]) & are telling me that please talk with him but this is the man who never pick up the phone also. I have tried to ring him up for good numbers of time with SMS also but never turn back. I am really shock with such incident that why service of LG is poor just because of this type of person working in your organization.
                            I am really thankful to Mr.Joshi ([protected]) number given by your LG dealer has given me all details & machine return back at my home on 4th July-2010 without installation.
                            Looking to above paragraph I hope you would realize that in the terrific heat of Gurgaon ( North India ) we have been forced to stay without AC even after spending good amount for your so called number one brand AC unit ( 5 star Unit) purchase by us. Since 29th May to till the date we have not taken the enjoyment of AC because since day one there are hips of problem & one by one created by your department.
                            What ever humility I have faced in my own house which I can express because my family wants other brand AC & I have taken the LG, now since day one machine become useless I have no word to convenience my family also. Who will pay the loss which we have suffered since last couple of week? Even at all points your service is zero which I have felt. I am not sure even after all this trouble I will get what kind of service & your service executive are also not sure so tell me what should I have to do?
                            I would request you kindly plan for the compensation with apologies letter to us & failing to such event force to put case in Consumer Court for settlement.
                            Hope you would appreciate my graveness & settled the issue at earliest.

Nilesh K Patel

LG Electronics Pvt. Ltd — Poor customer service

We at M/s.Stern Stewart have not received a compressor replacement for our Split A/C from LG since two weeks. We have spoken a couple of times to the customer centre at 39889999 and the answer we receive is that the service station will solve the issue. The service station has stated that they have not received the compressor from the LG division and they cannot work unless the compressor is received. There is no time frame stated for the solution. There is no esclation level where the problem can be addressed and solved.

Kindly provide a solution to this issue of replacement at the earliest.

Shirley Thomas

LG single split mounted A.C. — not working since day one

I am customer of your co. purchase two spilt A.C. at the same time one for office and other for my home, my office A.C. if working but my home A.C. is not working from the day one, I have made complaint so many times but there is no response from your co., last time when worker of the your co.come at my home, they said first you make payment then we will work on it. Now I am feeling " KYA MAINE KOI GALATI KAR DI IS COMPANY KA A.C. PURCHASE KARKE ".

You can find our details our contact No. [protected] nd[protected]

Can you help me out ? I will give you all the details to you
                            place of purchase :- GERA ELECTRONIC WORLD, Main Jacubpura Road, Near Mission School, Gurgaon

Date of purchase :- 11/06/2007

LG Electronics /Split AC — New Split AC did not work for one day even

Registered complaint with LG (C[protected]). I t was bought on[protected] and has not worked for one full day. Repeated complaints have gone on deaf ears. I am thinking of registering a police complait or go to the consumer court.

LG Electronics Pvt. Ltd — speed post not deliver

Dear Sir

i have sent a speed post dated 15th of june 2012 to Dehradun. it was an urgent delivery. its been more than a week, but its not yet delivered. the confirmation code is EU[protected]IN. there is no update in the website regarding it.

Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.

Madan Lal
                            madanlalrsify.com, [protected]@gmail.com
                            mob: [protected]

LG Split AC — SERVICE CHARGES AND WRONG MESSAGES

sunil oommen mathew
                              I had purchased LG Split AC model LSA32G5NTY1 ON 27.04.2009.On that ac a sticker pasted informing that 3 free services ,but...
                              Complaint category Products & Services

LG W2043t — DISPLAY PROBLEM

sandipan mukherjee
                              I, Sandipan Mukherjee resident of 2/1C, Mohini, Mondal Ganthi, Kaikhali, VIP Road, PO- Airport, Kolkata – 700052 have purchased...
                              Complaint category Computer Hardware

Saroj Kumar Acharya
                              This is Saroj Kumar Acharya (Mob : [protected]) From Noida. I had purchased a LG Mobile from JOSHI SONS on 17.05.2010 with invoice no – 792. But after Purchasing while activating internet connection in my mobile. I faced a problem in Downloading datas.
                              Regarding this problem I had contacted LG Customer Care on Phone. They Suggested me to go to Neelam Chowk Customer Station ( V R Infocomm) and they upgraded mobile software. But still same problem Occurred. I got a service slip for the same thing.
                              After that I had contacted to customer care , they told me that contact their service specialist engineer Mr.VISHAL ([protected]). I spoke to him regarding my problems in Mobile and he suggested me to wait for 15 Days to check the real problem with research centre since he also don’t know about the real problem.
                              After 15 Days I had called him he told that this problem can’t be rectified, so he promised to replace the mobile with other model no of Same LG brand.
                              Since two days I am calling him but he is not responding through phone. So I called Customer care once again but there is no proper response from them.
                              I shall be thankful if LG will give back the Money.
                              Please feel free to contact me between 1.00 P.M to 2.00 P.M

GW300 — SOFTWARE

SIR,
                              I HAD BOUGHT GW300 MODEL MOBILE AT ONE MOBILE PANTALOON RETAIL (INDIA) LTD ,BIG BAZAAR ON 28.03.2010. THE MOBILE IS UNDER SOFTWARE PROBLEM. I HAD GIVEN FOR SERVICE 3 TIMES NOW ALSO THE MOBILE IS AT SERVICE STATION ONLY. KINDLY REPLACE MY MOBILE TO A NEW ONE.
                              My parents baught a LG GW300 last 5 months back. After 2 months only the phone had problem with mother board. We went to all the four service center in pune but not a single is helping us. Since three monhts they are chasing them but there is only one answer we will call uou when the some machine required to detect it arrives. It is difficult fot them
                              Now the phone is going out of warranty. Can some one let me what to do.
                              This is Parvesh Gupta, I have purchased a mobile set LG350i from Sawagat, Sony ericsson Advanrage store, Kunjpura Road, Karnal( Haryana) vide invoice no. 26956 dated 26.01.2011but after purchasing the set the system automatically shut down. Regarding this problem I had contacted LG service centre at Karnal they upgraded mobile software. But still same problem Occurred.So I had wasted more than 2 Months for this Mobile problem. I got Mentally upset due to LG Support. I lost my faith on LG so please refund the money which I wasted for LG GW 300 Mobile.
                              I shall be thankful if LG will give back the Money.
                              Please feel free to contact me between 1.00 P.M to 2.00 P.M
                              on my mobile no. [protected]

lg mobiles — software problem

my name is nitesh saini.and my contact number is [protected].i have lg gd510.that have some software problem.so please upgrade it.
                              Dear Customer

We request you to visit the nearest LG service center to get the software updated.

LG Service Team.
                              NAME:Azim siddique,
                              HANDSET MODEL:LG optimus l3 E400,
                              CONTACT NO :[protected],
                              IMEI NO:[protected]
                              COMPLAINS:i purchase this mobile on
                              8/12/2012
                              i am facing problem is low system
                              memory because there is inbuilt app
                              like google plus, google maps, voice
                              search, youtube, google play
                              store, Google play service has no use
                              of it because it is a older
                              version app when i update this app it
                              takes system memory full and i
                              download only facebook, whatsapp
                              but i cannot download any app whch
                              is
                              low system memory problem then i go
                              to lg service center for software
                              update 2 to 3 times. but again my
                              problem coming then i call to lg
                              mobile costomer care for this problem
                              he said that software update do
                              nothing for this problem hence we
                              can solve this system memory
                              problem, then email to lg mobile head
                              department for this problem they
                              written in the email we can solve this
                              type system memory problem you
                              need adjust with low system memory
                              hence i request you to find my
                              solutions for this mobile
                              your consumer,
                              azI'm siddique
                              Sir i am submitted my LG L90 mobile phone on kanpur service center in october . service center was told me your phone was return on may be 18 days . But i am not get my mobile phone in present time. Why?
                              Dear SIR / MAM
                              I have a L G mobile nexus5 it is in warranty period, there is some problem in mother board
                              so mobile i have sumit in service center in kanpur on 11/3/15.
                              The service center have said mother board part is not available so they will get
                              from delhi and you will get mobile in 7 TO 10 days
                              Today is 24 and i have not got mobile and they are not even giving responce.
                              My work is being effected,
                              There is request to the company to slove my problem
                              Service center name is AAKARSH ELECTRONICS
                              THE MALL-KANPUR. ( U.P)

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                ICICI Bank
                                icici bank multi wallet card
                                (3 minutes ago)
                                Crazideal.com
                                Not received product
                                (6 minutes ago)
                                Accenture India
                                pf transfer forms are being rejected by accenture.
                                (8 minutes ago)
                                Clove Dental
                                clove dental frauds patients
                                (16 minutes ago)
                                Sahara India Pariwar
                                payment not received against my deposited money in sahara credit cooperative society limited (sahara e-shine)