Maruti Suzuki India

Jaipur
7th Floor, Pooja Towers 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
Fax: +91 14 1511 8005

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Fax: +91 44 2824 2059

2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Byepass Padivattom, Cochin 682024
Tel: +91 48 4408 8400
Fax: +91 48 4233 3670

Hyderabad
Mahavir Chambers, Door No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1 Chamber Bearing No. 101 & 102, 1st Floor, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tel: +91 40 6672 9999

Tel: +91 12 4234 1304

View More Information...

Load

Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

I gave my car for a general service to an authorised service station.

Manish automobile

Main road sector : 52 - 57, wazirabad, near artemis health institute, gurgoan ( haryana)
E mail : manish.[protected]@gmail.com

Mas code :4777
Tin no. [protected]

Date : 28 06 2014

Swift desire no: gj5 ch 3677

On the return of my car from servicing it started making abnormal noises from the engine, i took the car back to the said service station only to get a reply that we did the service and the problem is coming from the compressor etc.

I told the service mechanic that when i gave him the car there was no such issue and that this issue was never prevalent in the car. He was prompt to reply that he would take care of the issue but i will have to pay for the additional cost that would be incurred to repair the same.

My issue with the situation is that my car was in good condition when it went to the service station and now it has additional problems having come back which will cost me three times the amount i have payed. I also need to understand who will take responsibility for this negligence.

Its clear that this service station is conning me into this, and for all i know they have messed up on purpose or by mistake, which ever be the case i am short changed.

I would appreciate it if you would look into the matter and respond to my situation.

Kindly find attached bill.

Ps : i tried to go through your regular feed back form, but was unable to do the same as the said service station was not listed.

Rgs
Pradyumna barbora : [protected]

Ps copy of the bill is availabele with me, unable to send as the attachment is to large

Today i had faced a very humiliating experience with Vipul motors service center, Faridabad Unit-2.

Job card no- JC14004134

Reg- HR29 AC 4176

Model- MARUTI SWIFT VDI

Service date- 8th june 2014

Service type: RUNNING REPAIR

My Mob- [protected]

Around 8 months back there was a sudden voice coming from the base of my Swift car. I got it checked from the same service center and the agent advised that its because the jumping rod of the car has broken. The car at that time was just 1.3 yrs old, so he suggested that i can get it replaced at the time of service. Hence i waited for few months until the voice became more louder. I got it replaced on 8th June 2014.

Now my question was, are the parts of Maruti so weak that they dont even last for 12000kms? And why was this jumping rod not covered under warranty. They charged me for below items:

JOINT FR STABILIZER -- 411.93RS

MOUNT FRONT STABILIZER BAR- 21.22

GREASE LEP2 1KG -- 1211.05RS

STABILIZER BAR BUSH --450 RS

SUPPORT YOKE - under warranty

They charged me a total bill of 1133Rs. What is the point of having a warranty if we have to pay such amounts for our new cars?

Now the agent and the manager at Vipul motors were not abl to clear my doubts. They said these things are not covered under warranty because these are rubber parts. But i physically checked that jumping rod and found out that the rubber was only at the ends of iron rod, most of it was metal. And how could you charge 1200rs for the GREASE from the customers. They were not answering my questions and were just saying it is not covered under warranty. Then i asked for the list of things which are not covered under warranty, then also they were not providing me anything and said everything is mentioned in the service booklet you have received with the car. But there was no such list in the booklet.

I was highly disappointed with how they treat their customers and do not resolve their queries. Even the manager was not answering properly.

OVER AND ABOVE ALL THIS, i got a call from their customer care for the feedback and i gave the same feedback to them. So they offered me a BRIBE OF FREE WASHING AND ALIGNMENT, for giving the positive feedback of vipul motors, if i get a call from Maruti. I was amazed with all this.

I agreed to visit them but i asked for free drycleaning and they agreed to it. But today when i took out time and visited them, the service manager disagreed on giving free drycleaning and said he can only give free washing. IT WAS SO HUMILIATING FOR ME AT THAT MOMENT AS I WAS NOT THE ONE WHO CALLED THEM FOR FREE SERVICES, THEY ONLY CALLED ME AND INVITED ME. HE WAS NOT EVEN TALKING TO ME AND ALMOST SHOUTING AT THE AGENT IN FRONT OF ME. I could not bear this insult and came back immidiately.

Moreover if they have repaired steering, then they should themselves do the alignment.

I would like to get the list of parts which are covered under warranty and which are not, as I NO LONGER TRUST THE SERVICE CENTERS OF MARUTI. I even doubt if they have changed all the parts which they have mentioned in the bill or not. For instance firstly they said both the rear jumping rods would be replaced but when i physically checked the car in the workshop, then they had a discussion with each other and said only one rod will be replaced now.

Please provide me all the warranty details as i am dissatisfied with the service and would want all my money refunded.

I had booked an alto lxi vehicle on 6-6-2014 issued a chq to dealer but after booking wanted to go in for some other vehicle i requested dealer to cancel booking & not to deposit the chq on the same day but dealer deposits chq & doesnt return it back. Again Mr Mahesh confirms a better deal persuading me to go in for the vehicle but fails to give anything in writing i gave another chq for rebooking but since wasnt able to have any thing in writing i asked him to cancel booking & return my second chq but he fails to do so. I am constrained to stop payment of the 2 chq's issued. Now when i am calling poplular vehicles to return my chq's Mr Mahesh (Team leader) is always busy on meetings & fails to respond even after promosing to return my chq.. He is behaving highly unprofessional & arrogant with me & lays a condition if i go in for vehicle will he return my chq's. At the time of booking it was confirmed there are no cancellation charges . Since i am not able to sort out the matter with this person i am constrained to write to MAruti. I even sent him a message i would take up the matter with Maruti but he doesnt seem to be bothered. Dinesh [protected]
        dear all i have purchase one maruti LXI car for Apra Auto MahipalPur on date 19.01.2014. and we have submitt document for...

Sir, I had sent Dr Puneet for getting the service of my Swift car no HR 51 AJ 8460 to Coral Motors on 14.6.2014. After 2 days during long journey it was observed that instead of our new jack some old jack has been kept in the car as well rod of jack is missing. Immidiately on taking up the issue with Coral Motors for 3 days they kept on assuring to return our parts without any result. On asking no of some other person, name of some so called GM was given . On taking up the issue his behaviour was totallly irresponsive and derogatory . If we had not checked the parts that does not means that Coral stall can take some of them or replace with older ones. Why same goods of cars are not kept safe while servicing . During the same evening, mats of one car were sent in some other car and dispute was going on at this dealer. Further how can we now believe that parts replaced by the dealer or original and not duplicate ones. Also derogatory language being used by that GM after taking up reflects his connivance with such activities. Further we will not go to the dealer to resolve the issue. Dealer must send our parts to our address and take back its old jack. Dealer must appologise for the derogatory words used after such theft activity. HK Lunial Sr. Manager, PNB New Delhi [protected]
        Aug 13, 2020
        REMINDER as no response is received for this complaint already lodged

HK Lunial
        Sr. Manager,
        PNB New Delhi
          Its really frustrating for a customer to make repeated visits to workshops and not have the issue resolved and that too for...
          in the morning time when i start my suzuki access 125, there is some more sound coming from silencer after the vehicle run...

Though I think you people are not aware that non of a single car is inspected by your employee...
          Dear Sir, I am Dr.boopathy from Tuticorin am buying new swift dzire last month. It's running just below 300 km. Now oil...

I put my Maruti Zen car regd. no;TN 37 AC 8437 for service on 12/6/2014 under a job card no.JC 14002281 to ABT MARUTI for making a claim to SBI General Insurance. My car was serviced and an amount of Rs.15737/- was paid by me. By this time I was away for outstation and returned only after a week of time.On my return when I handed over the bill to the Insurer, he returned the bill stating that it is only a Pre invoice and not a bill and demanded the bill immediately.
          When I asked the ABT staff, Mr.B.Ayyappan who approached me for getting the service, lethargically replied me that he has not seen whether it was bill or invoice. And also he said, he would not bother for the customer's concern and customer has to seek for his mercy. Already 10 days were passed and I was very much concerned about the smooth settlement of my claim. Even after the settlement of bill amount, I have not so for received the bill.
          Even though I had already a bad experience with ABT MARUTI, it is my mistake that once again I put myself into a bad service provider like them. Kindly arrange to send my bill immediately so as to ease my tension by forgetting the bad incident I had with ABT MARUTI.

Faithfully yours

G.Murugaboopathy

iam nisha lived at thodupuzha thaluk karim kunnam village idukki district phone number is [protected] my ecco vechile sent service by indus showroom thodupuzha branch after service my vechile damged four side sparch and running board. kindly replace this parts immediatly first four photos damged after service last one photo is at present contiations
            after service sparch and running board

I purchased new swift dzire frm sai service kolhapur on 27/03/2014. Vehicle was financed by lic of india. So it is mandatory for me to submit regestration no of my car to my office.
              After 15 days from purchase of d said car . Sai service kolhapur conveyed me regestration no of my car was mh 09 da 4713.Now almost 2 & half months period is over i asked sai service to provide me b extract of my vehicle or smart card of my car as i have to submit it with my office for audit purpose. After going through b extract provided by rto kolhapur it is observed that my vehicles reg.No is mh09da4731
              Which was wrongely conveyed to me by sai service kolhapur.
              All this is seems suspicious to me.
              And sai service is not taking any responcibility of this mistake. As i have no any written proof of wrongly conveance of d number.
              I prepared number plate as per earlier (Wrong) number.
              All this makes me financially as well as mentaly torchering.

P c pomannawar

Mob no [protected]

[protected]@gmail.Com
              Aug 13, 2020
                Sir, I brought wager-r car from Raj Auto Wheel, Ajmer - Rajasthan in Oct-2010. Our present running km are 17000km as on...

I am purchased Maruti true value By Popular Near kuttukaran Centre mamangalam Kochi and first time they are with out wash and under coat the big muddy under body.and i complained to true value .you can check the ref. My third service my experiance is same. with out wash under body and the engine room and polish the bumber without wash So my back bumber ugly design. In free service they charged labour cost rs.450 for brakesoverhaul. kindly consider and rectify as soon as possible, and maintain trust with maruti and also strict instruction give this dealer to DONT DECIVED MARUTI CUSTOMER this is my prayer Thanking YOU YOUR valueble costomer SHAFEED mob. 91 [protected], [protected] Reg.no. KL-32 A 2116 service Date[protected] total charged RS. 1953//

I have a Maruti Suzuki Swift ZDi. In and around early 2013, I had to get my rear bumper changed since somebody had damaged it. So I went to the Marketing Times dealership at Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase -3, New Delhi. They suggested that the body shop would not be able to repair the bumper and that I will have to get the same changed. One of the reasons cited to me for suggesting the change of bumper was that the repairing would make the bumper look very different from the rest of the body (in the context of the paint job). They further suggested that I should avoid claiming insurance for the same as that would take a minimum of one week to be processed and accordingly, I would not be able to use the car for that period. So basis the advice I received, I asked them to change the bumper. Despite the fact that they claimed that they would give me the car within a couple of days, they took much longer and gave the car back to me. After receiving the car, I continued to use the same as usual. The paint job seemed decent. However, within a few months the colour started to fade. So I decided to take up the issue on the next service which happened in the latter half of the year (2013). I pointed out to the body shop person there (at the same Marketing Times dealership at Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase -3, New Delhi) the shoddy paint job that was done on the rear bumper. He told me that a little difference in the colour is natural and that the exact colour is not achievable. It is pertinent to note here that this was not explained to me when I asked for the bumper change. Be that as it may, the body shop person also assured me that the colour of the rear bumper would not go any worse than what it was and further assured me that if the colour were to go any worse, he would have the same re-painted for free of cost as it would naturally be their fault. With those assurances, I continued to use the car. Contrary to the aforesaid assurances, the following happened: 1. On 18.06.2014, I sent my car for service again to the same Marketing Times dealership at Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase -3, New Delhi. 2. One John called me to open the job card. I raised the same issue again with John and narrated the entire story to him. He said that he could get the paint job done on a chargeable basis. I explained to him that it wasn’t my fault and that it was their paint job which was shoddy. He said he would speak to the General Manager, Body Shop and get back to me. 3. After a while, he called me and told me that one Gurmeet Singh, General Manager, Body Shop had refused to get the paint job done on the ground that the bumper was fixed by them about 1 year ago and that I ought to have approached them earlier. 4. Since I was undergoing an eye surgery on the same day, I was in no position to go personally and speak to him. So I requested John to put me on phone with him to narrate the entire story to him. But John told me that Gurmeet Singh has refused to speak to me and has further instructed John that if I don’t want to get my service done from them, I could take the car back. At this juncture, I told John that I am having an eye surgery and would not be able to collect the car. John in response said that he would then send the car to my house as he cannot keep the car any longer. So I had to send my wife to have the same collected. On 23.06.2014, I was accordingly constrained to give my car to Maruti Service Master, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-2, New Delhi. What surprised me the most about the whole incidence is Gurmeet Singh’s argument that since they had fixed the bumper more than a year ago, their liability has come to an end. Would Maruti’s liability come to an end if the colour of the entire or part of the car was fading unnaturally? I don’t think so. These dealers thrive on Maruti’s sales every year but bring disrepute to its goodwill and reputation with incidences like this (if Maruti is not hand-in-glove with these dealers, which I seriously doubt or atleast Maruti is aware of these incidences and chooses to keep quiet about it). I hope this issue would be resolved and some constructive action would be taken. Regards. Tanuj Bhushan Advocate [protected]@gmail.com [protected]

My car WagnoR K10 bought at Lucknow from your distributors M/S Anand Motors Ltd. on 01/03/2012. The car has run just under 30, 000KM but has developed an overheating problem. The car was purchased on 01/03/2012. Its Registration No- UP32 EC 5579... Engine No- K10BN7135739 Chessis No- being ...MA3EWDEIS[protected]. Cause is that its COOLENT keeps getting mixed with air conditioning system and gets injected into the car through air flow ducts thus depleting the coolant eventually causing an overheating and knocking of the engine... The complaints has been sitting with Anand Motors for months. They say they are unable to assist me and resolve the problem in absence of some spare part known as HEAT COIL... The car is under extended warranty and I am unable to drive it for my business. Kindly let me know what am I suppose to do under these circumstances.. Gyan Pandey
                    Jun 23, 2014

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Maruti Suzuki Swift VDI model bearing registration number MP09 CB 7143 was sent to M/S Patel Motors (Indore) Private Limited my Customer ID Number is [protected], Jon Card No. JC 14001607 dated 04/06/2014. Actually the vehicle was sent to the Dealers Service Center on dated 21 April, 2014 (We have the Job Card Slip bearing this date). The vehicle was making some cranking noise on ignition, the noise level increase with acceleration. The works manager advised to keep the vehicle for check - up and repair, initially I was told that its valve assembly has developed some problem and hence can be fixed easily with minor repair and change of spare parts, however, the dealer took over 2 months, changed many parts, gave me a bill of RS 30, 536.00 for Repair and RS 8500.00 for works done outside of Dealers Workshop, on trial the noise level was as such, when I discussed the matter, I was harassed by the Dealers Workman, Managers and Mechanics. I have following complaints to lodge with you: 1. Unnecessary repairs, change of spare parts not actually required, over billing, and not fixing the problem despite such change of spare parts; 2. Keeping me in dark uninformed about the vehicle and me and my son whenever we enquired about the vehicle' delivery; 3. Issuing 2 job cards of two different dates the date when actually vehicle was sent to workshop i.e. 21 April, 2014 and Billing job Card wherein it shows the date as 4th June, 2014, and ready date 5th June, 2014. 4. Vehicle is still not handed over to me and kept in open and unsafe. 5. The original engine problem is still not fixed and dismantled many unnecessary vital segments of the vehicle compromising the originality of vehicle. 6. Repair outside workshop without my consent and then asking me to pay for outside works beyond the Dealers' Bill. I request you to kindly look in to the matter and send necessary instructions to the dealer or I shall have to take legal rout and lodge the complaint against Dealer and Maruti Udhyog Limited in the Consumer Court, if my complaint is not redressed within 3 days. I look forward for an action at your end Your' Rajendra Singh Pawar B 120 Alkapuri, Ratlam (MP) Mobile Number [protected]
                      Jun 21, 2014

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complain regarding to faulty R.C: I have purchased my maruti ritz at 25dec, 2012 from relan motors, ajmer, rajasthan on the...

Dear Sir, I have booked a maruti celerio AMT vxi/silky sky at your Hyderabad show room on 7th feb.2014. The dealer name is -Saboo RKS motor pvt.ltd. Somajiguda branch, Hyderabad and also depoited the amount Rs 10200/- as booking vide receipt no. REC 13004666 on 07/02/2014. The dealer explained that delivery may be take around one month and I accepted for that. Till then many time I gone to dealer’s office for delivery but always found some excuses. Some time colour not available and some time car not available. Even for the last seven days I am continuously going to office for car delivery but daily listen a new news. Today morning their representative advise me to take delivery of Red coloured car which I strongly denied. He told me to come at office and I reached at 13.40 Hrs.and asked for representative. There after till next 25 minutes I didn’t had any response from anybody. Even dealer claim better honor but there was no air of fan (a.c. is only imagination) .After waiting more then 30 minutes we had to come back at home. I lodged a complaint for this in their complaint register and signed below. While complaining there were no action or response. My question is 1. Why the company or dealer is delaying for delivery. Whether due to some side or hidden premium is being charged or any other reason is there. 2. Why do company claim for better welcome even your dealer do not fan for their client 3. Whether my time or days or diesel are not valuable. Even I have purchased SX4 ZDI from this showroom in July 2011 and always prefer maruti car due to an Indian company. This is my 7Th car from maruti But I wonder that why the behavior of your dealers are degrading day by day. Hope with some action. Thanks Pradeep Bansal Phone. [protected] hyderabad
                        Jun 20, 2014

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I am having a Maruti Ritz Ldi from June'2012. I am suffering with a different kind of problem in my vehicle from November'2012...