Mswipe Technologies
Mswipe Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Mswipe Technologies Customer Care

Mswipe Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla
Mumbai City District

+91 22 4922 4466  (Head Office)
+91 80 4096 9167  (Bangalore)

Mobile:
Mobile:
+91 90 3000 0387  (Hyderabad)

Head Office

Bangalore

115, Prestige Center Point, Cunningham Road, Bangalore 560 0052

Tel: +91 80 4096 9167

Hyderabad

Office No. 303 & 305, Plot No. 32-34 & 39-41, KTC Illumination, Gaffoor Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500 081

Mob: +91 90 3000 0387

Thu 08:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 08:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 08:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 08:00 am - 12:00 am

Mswipe Technologies related photos (377)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Mswipe Technologies Complaints & Reviews

annu mon
I have installed swapping machine from Mswipe. One of the sales executive one mr Dharmendra came to my shop and canvassing abouy their servicess. And receive my all documents needed. Then he received 1500 for each two machines. Mr Dharmendra sales executive told only the monthly rental about 300 rupees only will cut over the service and will repay the amount 1500 i[censored]se not satisfied with their service. Use about 2 months after they beginning to deduct service charges. Now iam decided ded to cutoff the service. I informed their customer service representative about disconnect this service. Then they are informed me that one of the representative will contact you and they will give you a solution. After a long time about two months of my wait mr. Dharmendra came today and left without any response . I talked to him about what he had been explained about their service before taking the service. Now he is not an answer and loosely take a smile and told me that make a complaint over Mswipe technology. I have lost a bout 2000 rupees by their service. Now i need the money and deposited amount of 3000 over the device
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 25, 2016

[Nov 23, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Nov 24, 2016
We request you to share register contact number or device ID so that we can assist you in better manner
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Nov 24, 2016
Dear Sir, we haven't receive your register contact number. Kindly share your register contact number or device ID with us.

Vismay Zaveri
    I had paid for obtaining a mswipe terminal on friday, 19 november, 2016 by paying a sum of rs. 4500/- through cheque. The cheque cleared the same day itself. I had spoken to ashish and pooja working in mswipe regarding all the details before paying the amount such as credit card rate etc.

After they received the payment they stopped attending my calls and have neither contacted me for the terminal nor provided me any reason for it. It was a big mistake trusting these goons.

I have contacted them on their whatsapp number, their branch office number, their helpline support but all in vain.

This is the worst customer support i have seen in all companies. You cannot get through to any of their numbers or get a revert.

I want my money back and i would suggest everyone to not purchase mswipe terminal or your payments might get stuck up.

This is a fraud company trying to loot innocent citizens post the demonetization drive.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 26, 2016

[Nov 24, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Nov 25, 2016
    Dear Sir, can you share your application number, firm name and your contact detail with us, so that we track record. Also share contacted whats App number.

moonji
      I would like to bring into notice of the fraud happening by Mswipe technologies with its vendors. I run a restaurant by name Indian Tawa in Bangalore, i opted for mswipe machine for my restaurant. when I checked my account everyday there is less money credited into my account by mswipe, when i called mswipe customer care it took 30 minutes for me to reach them and then when i said my problem they said that they dont have data and it will take time to get resolved n it never get resolved. these people are cheating and duping our hard earned money. Cheaters they are.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 27, 2016

[Nov 22, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Nov 24, 2016
      We have forwarded your complaint to our concern department, they will get in touch with you shortly.

Mswipe Technologies — Reactivation of device id 10820530152250

Sandeep Jaiswal13
        Hi i am sandeep jaiswal i make a request on 7 th of november 2016 to reactivate my mswipe machine my register contact number...

Dheeresh Joshi
        Team,
        This complaint is regarding duplicate transaction made of Rupees 2100.00 at M/s THE CANDY CRUS on 15/11/16 with
        RR#[protected], Auth#965767
        And
        8193, RR#[protected], Auth#965522.

Merchant is claiming that the amount is reversed from Mswipe however, I have not received the amount.

Kindly look into this issue.

Dheeresh Joshi
        +[protected]

Regarding refund against duplicate transaction
        Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 26, 2016

[Nov 21, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hitesh Bhomawat
          Please do favour with all indian people do not cheat with them by giving them no technology m swipe machine for all cards
          Refund the money which your company has taken of machine not working in progress
          M swipe machine swiping is so poor that it does not exept any banking cards all cards are terminated or bad swipe
          M swipe machine should be thrown in dustbin is the best options for all who has purchase do not waist time for this & get machine from your own bank is the better options
          Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 21, 2016

[Nov 16, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2016
          Dear Kindly share your device ID with us, we will resolve issue Immediately

Mswipe Technologies — More than 2% transaction being charged [Resolved]

Jeffrey Dsouza
            Please look into this as one of your swipe machine holder is charging more than 2% of transaction charge on each...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Arun Vanjre
            Mswipe is fraud co and they are not providing service properly from bangalore team and it's very difficulty to connect the call to service centre.
            From bangalore two senior executives are totally waste (Laxman and rakesh)
            Please don't but such a waste product.
            They informed that gps will connect every where in india but in delhi pragathi madian not getting gps, dnt waste money and dnt believe waste waste waste totally waste

Mswipe support very poor dnt purchase
            Mswipe support very poor dnt purchase

[Nov 14, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Really harassed by ur poor service. i dont think u respect customers niether ur helpline nor ur mswipe support team have the coutesy to reply to the customer.
            Please do not purchase M swipe products as they are useless and services are very poor. They are fraud and harassing customers. No services at all, so my sincere request to people will be, go for known products but not for Mswipe.
            M swipe are useless and services are very poor. no customer services. no working helpline no mswipe support team. no response from them.no reply of even landline numbers of any office.helpline number always out of reach.

Mswipe Technologies — System Rebooting [Resolved]

Timothy Prasad
              I just bought mswipe machine, machine so tiny and I tried to swipe credit card of my client but system keep on rebooting

Mswipe — Machine not working [Resolved]

Prakash Purswani
              My swipe machine is not working since yesterday evening. Yesterday at 8:15 p.m.i complained about the same. Your company members...

Parvesh1
              Dear concern
              I am getting bad response from mswipe company. As the sales person told me that they will deduct .75% & 1% on debit card and 1.35% on normal credit card and 1.75% on platinum credit card but after that they will charging 1.40% and 1.90% on credit cards without telling me. They are continue doing fraud with me. What can I do now. This is very bad company. As I have also do a complaint on 28th October that complaint is also not resolved till now. The customer care is also bad service.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 12, 2016

[Nov 08, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Nov 09, 2016
              Dear Sir, we are looking in to this matter, we resolve it ASAP.

parvesh47
                HI,
                I made the transuction of 15700/- on date of 4th november 2016 in my machine at muscle mania gym by my own card.

sorry for the appologies this will never happen again in future so please eighter credit it in my account or cancel it and return it back to the card holder account.
                as i dont have the invoice copy of it.
                i mailed much times to your hold and customer care but they arent give me the right solution just making me fool and giving the excuses.

details are below:
                Name of the firm -Muscle mania gym at 1913/19 main road govind puri extention kalka ji new delhi-110019

Thanks & Regards
                PARVESH KHERA.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 8, 2016

[Nov 05, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Nov 07, 2016
                Dear our concern team is looking in to this matter we will resolved it shortly

Mswipe Technologies — Payment on hold that's what mswipe does [Resolved]

SUNNY TOURIST
                  I'm a businessman, accepting payments by cards, every transaction is put on hold, its my own money im asking, the customer...

Parvesh1
                  I have a edc machine of mswipe company with serial no [protected]. Name Shree Balaji Jewellers. Your TL -Sumit and Sales person - Prem Parkash is cheating me since last 3 days. I talked to Mr. Sumit for sim he is making xcuses to me and from last 3 days he say I will give you tomorrow. The company is fraud. Kindly take some action against these persons. And I am also talking to Mr. Vikas the sales manager for this he is also misbehaving with me and said I can't do anything. They all are cheaters.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 1, 2016

[Oct 28, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Parvesh1 Oct 28, 2016
                  One thing I want to add that I need the sim today before 2 pm as I am in need for this after that I will do FIR against the company
                  Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 28, 2016
                  Dear sir, our concern team is looking in to this matter, we will resolved it ASAP.
                  Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 28, 2016

Our concern team is looking in to this matter, We will resolved issue ASAP

Ritin1848
                    I have written to customer care and also have called number of times but still no proper response and my money is on hold. However, I have provided all necessary documents through email and also through your whatsapp number.

I dont understand, what kind of verification is required to approve a genuine transaction? After providing customer card details and id proof still my money is on hold.

This is how you guys cheat customers due to which most of the people do not believe/trust Indian companies.

The Service provided is awful and very very worst.

Details:

Transaction Amount: 8050
                    Date: 1/10/2016
                    Device Id:[protected]
                    Name: Ritin Arora
                    Style Up Store, Bangalore
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 20, 2016

[Oct 19, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 20, 2016

We are looking in to this matter, someone from our team will contact with you ASAP.

ramsurat928
                      Sir, i am the proprietor of r. M. Enterprises. I taken the service of swipe technology from mr. Amit kumar upadhay his contact no. Is [protected]/[protected]. I given cheque of rs. 1200/- my cheque no. Is 152158 of syndicate bank but till now i am not getting swipe machine due to this i am getting many problem. So, kindly solve my problem or otherwise refund my amount with interest. As soon as possible.

Thanks and regard
                      R. M. Enterprises
                      Ram surat
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 24, 2016

[Oct 14, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by ramsurat928 Oct 14, 2016
                      please solve my problem soon...
                      Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 15, 2016
                      Dear Sir, Our concern team is looking in to it. We resolved said issue ASAP.
                      Updated by ramsurat928 Oct 17, 2016
                      Please solve my problem as soon as possible. Till now no action is taken to Amit kumar upadhay. I am getting many problem due to this ignorance . So, It is humble request you to refund my amount Rs. 1200/- as soon as possible. Thanks
                      Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 24, 2016
                      Kindly confirmed, the issue said by you is resolved or not.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Alfa jewellers gift and novelties
                        Sir my name is kamlesh jain my firm name is alfa gifts & novelties, on 23/04/2016 my account was closed complain no tbk00312467, on 28/04/2016 ur company represntative named prashant had taken the device from me on calling to ur company 01/05/2016 i came to know that my device has been received by our company, than on 10/06/2016 ur company deducted rent amount from my account 200/ for that i have again complained to ur comapny, now on 29/09/2016 again the company deducted total 1500/ rupees in differnt amonuts which i compalined to ur customer care on 30/09/2016 tbk00553232 spoken to amita, 01/10/2016 tbk00555893 spoken to ritu, 02/10/2016 tbk00558297 spoken to cham, 04/10/2016 tbk00553232 spoken to palak, 07/10/2016 10.45am tbk 00568135 spoken to jomes, 07/10/2016 tbk00568244 spoken to anju they all give me differnt statment they all provide me with differnt email id. So i want to take some seroius steps against the company & refund my 1700/ back to my amount though i replied several times on the email id provided by them but all the time i receive email sent failure as the email id does not exist like many customers are harrased like them i a corporate firm does this kind of fraud than what should i do. My mobile is [protected]. Providing my bank satement in which the amount has been deducted.

[Oct 08, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kamlesh1607

Payment deduction despite surrendering machine
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 8, 2016

[Oct 07, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 07, 2016
                          Dear sir, We resolve said issue ASAP.

rajesh p shah
                            MAchine sold but not working, but you are montly taking an ecs of 300 for what then your customer care does not give or transfer the call to the superior's.

I need all the refund for the monthly detected rent with double interest and also the service to be cleared in 24 hrs. if not I will be forced to send you a notice from my advocate and claim all damages from your end of giving false recommendation and selling the machine. and then no body turns up for complaints raised earlier, also.

First send the refund of all rent taken and then re set the machine.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2016

[Sep 24, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2016
                            Dear Rajesh, kindly share your contact detail register with us so that we can make you call and resolve said issue immediately.
                            My self nadeem from bangalore . i have a mobile show room by name galaxy mobile & accessories
                            in ramamurthy nagar..on September 2016 i have taken m swipe device From sales executive by name ashok DEVICE NUMBER [protected] REG MOBILE NUMBER [protected] he said within a week it will get activated its already 1 month 10 days is over its not yet activated . when i call to executive ashok [protected] he will tell today evening or tomorrow evening like that continuously finally i got manager number by name basawaraj [protected] m calling from past 15 days his not answering my call I i dont no what he do. at least he has pick the call of customer for activation its taking this much time means i dont know how u give service force fully you guys sell the product and after that we have to rome behind you this what m swipe giving a customer support now i dont want your dive please refund my amount 1300 rs and i will suggest all my business friends and all social networks to dont go for m swipe. its really a bad experience which i got.
                            nadeem pasha s's reply, Nov 3, 2016
                            in ramamurthy nagar..on September 2016 i have taken m swipe device From sales executive by name ashok DEVICE NUMBER 10820229162727 REG MOBILE NUMBER 9741111022 he said within a week it will get activated its already 1 month 10 days is over its not yet activated . when i call to executive ashok 9844684281 he will tell today evening or tomorrow evening like that continuously finally i got manager number by name basawaraj 7813030033 m calling from past 15 days his not answering my call I i dont no what he do. at least he has pick the call of customer for activation its taking this much time means i dont know how u give service force fully you guys sell the product and after that we have to rome behind you this what m swipe giving a customer support now i dont want your dive please refund my amount 1300 rs and i will suggest all my business friends and all social networks to dont go for m swipe. its really a bad experience which i got.

Preeti Style'On
                              I had requested for 2 MSwipe machines for my office (in Delhi) on Tuesday 30th Aug16, and made advance payment on 31st Aug16. The sales agent (Deepak Sharma) promised me that the machine would be installed in 2-3 working days.

I called up this guy on 3rd Sep 16, but he requested more time and said that it would be furnished by 5th Sep16(Monday).

I have not heard anything from him on the update and now he is even not picking up my calls.

This is a pathetic experience with MSwipe technologies and I am really thinking of taking legal action againts you guys.

Your sales team is full of liers and cheaters and this is the way they use to steal someone's hard earned money.

Can you actually take any action on this OR my perception is correct.

Nishant
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 24, 2016

[Sep 07, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Sep 08, 2016
                              Dear Sir, Our concern team is looking in to this matter. We will resolved it shortly.
                              Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2016
                              As per our record issue said by you is resolved. Kindly confirmed.