Mswipe Technologies

Mswipe Technologies Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla
Mumbai City District

+91 22 4922 4466  (Head Office)
+91 80 4096 9167  (Bangalore)

Mobile:
Mobile:
+91 90 3000 0387  (Hyderabad)

Head Office

Bangalore

115, Prestige Center Point, Cunningham Road, Bangalore 560 0052

Tel: +91 80 4096 9167

Hyderabad

Office No. 303 & 305, Plot No. 32-34 & 39-41, KTC Illumination, Gaffoor Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500 081

Mob: +91 90 3000 0387

Thu 08:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 08:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 08:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 08:00 am - 12:00 am

Mswipe Technologies related photos (377)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Mswipe Technologies Complaints & Reviews

rajendra 123
Dear sir, this is inform you that today i have called to customer care number. For getting instant service. But your customer care not given help in emergency. For changing my account immediate.
O i informed you that i am not getting service properly. Kindly cancelled my service or given me properly service.
Reg. Number [protected];id no. Device i'd no [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 3, 2016

[Aug 29, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Aug 30, 2016
Dear Rajendra, our concern team is looking in to this matter, we will resolved it shortly.

pravin2421

It is a 420 company. Service is the worst I have 2 years from the device to deactivate the request * said. But every time I have spoken, that you wait 24 hours for 7 to 10 days do you do weights. But 7 to 10 days every month, while the 2 years have passed and our accounts are deducted from your device rent. I am very upset and does not understand what they do not have a number in addition to a customer care number is. Neither is it a senior is no feedback.

[Aug 25, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zachariah Jacob
      I am not someone who would ever want to publicly shame a business and i would have never wanted to write this review had i not been pushed to the edge. I cannot comment on the quality of the product since i have not used it so far but as far as the customer support is concerned, this is the worst team who seem to have no idea what being responsible in a business means. I was duped into buying their device with gprs facility in the first week of may 2016 (With full payment made upfront) and i was assured by one ms. Neha that the machine would be delivered by the second week itself. However, after weeks of following up, they provided me a machine with no intact gprs facility (Mobile phone with bt is reqd additionally for it to work). I had accepted that machine even though practically it is of no use to me (I wanted the one with gprs intact) only on the condition that it will be replaced with the gprs machine within two weeks. Unfortunately, till today, i have not got any replacement despite several calls and messages. Ms. Neha does not pick her phone anymore and she had asked me to get in touch with one mr. Inder who is even more irresponsible. He again is too busy to speak to customers and only bothers to text saying that he will get back which hasn't happened despite the passing of two weeks time. Even though i had made the full advance payment in the beginning of may 2016, i still haven't got the product i paid for and no one from their team seems to be bothered about this despite my several attempts to contact them. This is heights of cheating the customers and i would request all interested customers to be warned about their after sales conduct.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2016

[Aug 23, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Aug 23, 2016
      Dear Zachariah Jacob, Our team is looking in to this matter, we will resolved it shortly.
      Dear Team,

Most of our Mswipe devices are not working, kindly arrange your technician to visit office and resolve the issues.

msreddy8488
        I had a payment of 99, 900 and as they have mentioned that ur payment put on hold.

I have sent everything email ID in the morning itself and still no answer

Even customer care executives have no updates. My relationship manager says that it is not his responsibility

Is this kind of service should we expect from?

M Sudhakar reddy

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 16, 2016
        resolved

[Aug 05, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        We are looking in to this matter, someone will resolved your issue ASAP.

Mswipe — Fraud company

samir parikh
          My area sales officer rajesh sutariya -[protected] booked machine but not delivered on commitment time... i cancelled machine...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

sanjay358834
          As we feel that the swipe machine is not that useful for us at the moment, v would like to temporarily disconnect the service.

Mswipe Technologies — Faulty g2 swipe machine supplied

planetamol
            Dear sir / mam,

We were supplied a faulty g2 machine 10-15 days ago with sr. no. [protected]. the...

Mswipe Technologies — ECS Deduction

sravangottumukula
            I have been deducted twice every month for my swiming machine, actually i used to have 2 swiping machines, have cancelled...

Mswipe Technologies — Payment on hold

Pritesh Thakker
            I don't understand why do I have to go through this everytime?

Again, I had a payment of 99000 and as they...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Ketanchoudhary

I have done a transaction of rs 1 lac on 2nd of june but tha same has been put on saying it as an high value transaction. Because of this i was asked to submit the invoice which i have done on the same day . But still my payment is not released till date
            Can you please look into this matter as soon as possible as it is badly hitting my business
            My registered mobile number is [protected]

Subhash chander

[Jun 04, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hello Ketan Choudhary, we are checking with the concerned team. We will contact you shortly.

Mohit gadgets care
              Hello sir/mam i apply for mswipe g-2 machine on 15 of may and pay 4500rs to mr jaideep amd he told me machine will be provided to me on 22 may but they told machine is not came from mumbai and then they told me to take wisepad and they promise me to install the machine on 28th of may but the machine is not installed on 1st june
              And now idont want any machine on my shop so plz refund my money (4500₹) as soon as possible
              Firm name :gadgets care dlf mall of india

I already use mswipe wisepad on my two shops I[censored]r not going to return my 4500₹ then i will uninstall my both machines

[Jun 01, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Mohit, we request to share your contact detail with us so that our concern team will resolved this issue.
              Mohit Gadgets Care, our team member tried to contact you but getting no switch off. Requesting to share your alternative no to resolved issue.
              They call me and want some time to resolve issue !!!

Sunilqweqwe
                My self sunil singh am from Pune recently i wanted a swipe machine so i called Hdfc bank for swipe machine as i have a account in it
                The other day a person came name ranjeet swant [protected] this is his no he told me that he came from Hdfc bank and u can get this machine in 5000rs
                We had small chat on the machine like how to use and all that I asked him from when can v us the machine he told from tomorrow and today is 5th day it is not in function when i call him he don't pick call and the very nxt moment he switch offs his cell
                I am going to file a complaint against him and ur company as u have kept such cheaters in it,

Dear Sunil,

Request you to write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with your customer Id, details of person who visited you & your registered contact number, mentioning reference Id TTU[protected] in the subject line. The concerned department will look into your issue.

- Bejoy
                HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Mswipe Technologies — Payment hold mswipe from, 19th may 2016-reg

pandit Kumar
                  I am dasari. Pandit kumar from hyderabad, i am using mswipe mession with my registered mobile no:[protected].In this connection...

Malar Medicals
                  I installed mswipe machine in my shop. But i am not use mswipe machine so request to deactivation to sales person mr. Kesavan ([protected]). He is come my shop then told without transaction not possible de installation. So swipe the card (Rs.100). But debit in card holder account two times different amount (Rs.115 & rs.100). Mr. Kesavan told rs.115 not debit in mswipe so contact your bank then after two days your machine deactivation is done. But machine not de activate. Next i am call to customer care. Give compliant for deactivation and compliant to mr. Kesavan. Customer cares give request number tbk00325636. Then customer care person told backend time reach you in two days. But not contact backend team. Still now machine not deactivate and monthly rent debit in my account every month. Very worst customer care service.

[May 19, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hello Malar Medicals, Our helpdesk team is looking into this.

Pankaj Dhoot
                    I have a Mswipe machine # [protected] (purchased by paying approx 2000/- INR) which was deactivated back in June 2015. Suddenly out of nowhere I have been charged for Rs. 1350/-.

The customer reps tell me that the ECS bounced but the fact is that the same was cancelled & here the proof:
                    "Shraddha Zimbar

11/6/15

to me, Sunil, Payment-recon, Riyaz, Chetan

As conformed from the concern team, we have already deactivated the ECS facility

SHRADDHA ZIMBAR
                    Customer Support Executive-Accounts

"
                    Now I am being told that the recent 'theft' of Rs. 1350/- is for the machine which I have 'purchased'. Why should I pay for it. Rather if you need the machine back, gimme back my money 7 take the stupid thing with you.

Can someone responsible call me for the same?????????????/

Pankaj

here is the complete email:

This is certainly not done. I have paid approx 2000/- for the device & so basically I have purchased the same for M-Swipe. What the hell is this payment for??????
                    Dont you tell me that the device was free of cost to be used until now.

Also what ECS bounced. Help me with the details for the ECS that was bounced!! Show me screenshots or whatever that you have.

I need someone to call directly to me. Enough of this email thread.

Who is the higher authority who has the rights to handle the case in an appropriate way once & for all?
                    Help me with the mail id.

Pankaj

From: Helpdeskresponse
                    Sent: 13 May 2016 18:38
                    To: [protected]@gmail.com
                    Cc: 'riyaz mehta'; [protected]@mswipe.com
                    Subject: RE: M-Swipe payment concerns

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for writing to Mswipe Customer Service.

Further, this is inform to you that, as confirmed by our concern team, the amount deducted from your account is towards the device cost, however in this case we have not received the amount as the ECS bounced, the debits in the bank statement are towards bounce charges which were levied by bank and not by Mswipe.

Total amount deducted- Rs.1350/-

Once device is returned we will reverse the same.

Thanks & Regards,

TEAM MSWIPE

Astral Center, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai - 400 011
                    Helpdesk:[protected] | Web: www.mswipe.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/mswipe
                    Mswipe Technologies Private Limited. Internet Email Confidentiality Footer | Privileged and or Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately.

From: Pankaj Dhoot [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com]
                    Sent: 12 May 2016 18:34
                    To: Riyaz; Chetan; [protected]@mswipe.com; Pankaj.[protected]@mswipe.com
                    Subject: M-Swipe payment concerns

Hi Riyaz & team,

Trust you guys are doing good!

I 'was' using Mswipe machine # [protected] & user id [protected] long back in 2015.

The same was disconnected for use under ticket # Tbk00133171 long back in 2015.

Out of nowhere, suddenly an amount of Rs. 1350/- (One thousand three hundred fifty only) in the pattern 350+350+350+300/- has been debited from the account.

I had asked to de-activate the ECS facility then, to which I had received the below email:
                    "Shraddha Zimbar

11/6/15

to me, Sunil, Payment-recon, Riyaz, Chetan

SHRADDHA ZIMBAR
                    Customer Support Executive-Accounts

"

Can you kindly help me understand what made deduction to happen & can you initiate the reversal of the same?

I am also reachable on [protected]. Would appreciate your quick turn around.

Pankaj Dhoot

[May 16, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dundigal sandeep
                      hi this is sandeep kumar from last 2 months from my account 300 rs was debited an this month it has debited 2 times and i am salary person an i dont have any mession to me i have not taklen also an last month i have given a complaint also to mr, sudeer mobile [protected] an i said i have not taken any machine an u can see also i am slaried person an i am working for induisnd bank limited an i have not take any machine so0 plsss close that acoount an reverse that amount an but he has not taken any action on it this moth today from account 600 was debited so please taken an acction on it an reverse my amount or els i have to take an action on it i need this problem to solve by today an u can check my account ity is salary account aand from this my job is in trobble

NAME : d sandeep kumar
                      a/c no:[protected]
                      mobile no :[protected]

regards d sandeep kumar
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2016

[May 11, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response May 16, 2016
                      Hello Sandeep, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our helpdesk team is looking into this
                      Updated by dundigal sandeep Sep 23, 2016
                      [Resolved] Mswipe Technologies — Not have taken any machine but amount debited amount

Du dundigal sandeep on May 11, 2016

NAME : d sandeep kumar
                      a/c no:[protected]
                      mobile no :[protected], [protected]

regards d sandeep kumar

Deepak30
                        I have swapped my card on 1St may 2016 of rs 35000 twice but one transaction is settled but another was put on hold due to same amount then I called their ccc they asked me to do this and that after all things done by me they simply says this transaction is not settled on 10thmay 2016 after passing 10 days but still no settlement done by mswipe team.
                        They provide Watsup no of account department but they are unable to help the query.
                        Very bad feedback from me.
                        Never suggest to anyone to take mswipe instruments.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2016

[May 10, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response May 16, 2016
                        Hello Deepak, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your phone no.
                        Bad service provider mswipe
                        Hello Deepak, Please share your contact detail. We will resolve your issue ASAP.

sasikanth kuppala
                          Compalint no tbk 00320198 . I had taken mswipe machine on[protected] and cancelled the machine on 15-02-16 we surrendered the machine but I had found 4700 was deducted from my account as acr chargees for no reason. On calling their call centre they say we are taking complaint and we will refund the money. I had given 3 times complaint against this. After closing the machine they charged me unnecesarily.

mrins66
                            Two transactions of amount rs. 2040 each done on mswipe device at merchant outlet named "impress foto express" located at wakad pune, for which merchant has already requested redund and mswipe confirmed that they have forwarded the refund request to concerned department is yet to be processed and refunded. The customer who swiped his card and awaiting refund is following up with both merchant and mswipe to get the refund. Merchant has already sent a reminder to mswipe yet no solution.

Attaching refund request sent by merchant to mswipe and the email responses from mswipe.

Refund awaited for txn done on 2-apr-2016 and refund request confirmed on 14-apr-2016
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 30, 2016
                            After logging the complaint, I got a call from mswipe after few days that they have initiated the refund and it'll get credited to my a/c in 2-3 days. The refund was credited back in 2-3 days.

[Apr 25, 2016] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Apr 26, 2016
                            Please share your phone no. for speedy resolution

Mswipe Technologies — Request for change bank account number [Resolved]

pandit Kumar
                              I am pandit kumar dasari, i am followup to m swipe people in hyderabad from last 2 months for my account change purpose. But...