NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Aug 11, 2022

File a complaint to NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure

Having problems with NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure reviews & complaints page 84

I have applied for new pan card today on 26th march 2019 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DEAR RESPECTED
SIR / MADAM

We Have Applied For Pan Card In Name Of Mr Mohd Sajid Utter Pradesh On 08-Mar-2019
Acknowledge Number N-[[protected]] .Wants To Know What Is The Status
I open an NPS and getting Pran not found in database error While I trying to create IPIN,
Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my IPIN password to my Mobile No. or email id.

Name: Kumaran PN
PRAN:[protected]
Mobile No. [protected]
email id: [protected]@yahoo.com

Thanking You
Kumaran

I have chosen nsdl website to create a new pan card for me. Temporary token is [protected].

I have filled the online application form for pan card and did online payment successfully, but the application submission was failed. Without the submission of successful application, nsdl deducted the amount from my bank account. I have't received any reason still now form them regarding the deduction.

I have selected e-kyc option for my aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of rs.147.40 via internet banking. My balance was deducted from the bank on 26/03/2019 now it shows me a message when i'm checking the status "your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the pan application in next seven working days."

This problem arises due to their otp verification failure. I need all my money or create a new pan card. They have to close their website if they can't solve this issue. This is the true failure of nsdl.

Kindly find the token number below.

Token number : [protected]

Did more than 25 calls to the contact number provided by nsdl,[protected], i have sent more than 15 emails to your email ([protected]@nsdl.co.in) but no response.

I never expected this kind of services from nsdl.

Note : dear nsdl team please don't deduct the amount unless the application process was successful. If your unable to solve this issue please shut down your services.
    Mar 28, 2019
    Refunded
    Please sir give the reply for not getting the pran number till now.I have open the nps in andhra bank on date 1.3.2019.so dont know about my nps account status wheather nps opened or not .

I started my PAN registration process on Mar-2018, and i didn't complete the registration at that time. But i have the token number to fill my incomplete online PAN application.

Now the problem is that I can't login into my incomplete application form using the Temporary Token Number.
      Whenever I try to login into the "registered user" section of the online PAN application, It shows the error message as "Your Request...

Hello nsdl e-governance infrastructure,

I have applied pan card name correction through nsdl pan online by e-sign method on 26 march 2019 and received acknowledgement number through email but while trying to search for my pan status it shows "no records found".in nsdl website could you please help in this.

Acknowledgement number - [protected]
      I am apply my pancard by esign/ekyc and no status were show kindly please my problem

I do a new pan registration but aadhar authentication failed but my money is deducted in my account so please refund My money sir please Resolve this issue sir My token number is [protected]

Not refund amount token number [protected] please refund

I have submitted application on 22/03/2019, as with acknowledgement no it is showing no record found.
      N-[protected] is acknowledgement no.Name Suresh Chandra sharma
      Hello, my PAN application no [protected] is showing as under process at Income Tax Department since last 10 day. Its for address change request. Document verification is done.

When should I expect further updates on this ?

I got to know it usually takes a weeks time for PAN application processing while done online.

I had applied for pan using online facility on 25 march 2019 using e sign,

On completion i received this message,

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

But now when i check my pan application status it shows

"we...

Sir/madam,

I have applied for reprint of pan card on 25th march 2019 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number. On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Please check my application

Shreedevi
        May 7, 2019
        Apr 01, 2019
        NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
        Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us your 15 digit PAN Acknowledgement number at [protected]@nsdl.co.in

On 25 march, i applied for new pan and did e-sign/e-kyc and received acknowledgement number.
          I also received transaction number and details and was asked to authorize my aadhaar for e-kyc.
          But while checking status through acknowledgement number, the website shows, 'no record found'.
          I even tried the official message status checker but got the same response from it too.

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — for refund of pan card application fee

I was applied online for new pan card. But application was failed due to missmatch of aadhar details. Fee of Rs 107.50 is successfully paid as in photo proo[censored]ploaded. message on screen was that fee will be refunded within 7 working days. But it is not refunded. please resolve this issue.please refer the transaction receipt uploaded in photo.
            Thanks.
            your's sincerely Amruta kulkarni...

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card deducted fee not refunded in seven working days

I use NSDL website to create a new pan card of my neighbor. Temporary Token is [protected]. I use e-kyc option for her Aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of Rs.147.40 using my paytm wallet. MY balance was deducted from paytm wallet on 16/03/2019 but Aadhar verification was not completed due to not receiving any OTP on their registered Aadhar card mobile no. Now it shows me a message when i am checking the status "Your e-KYC based request...
            I had requested for change in address and other detail in my pan. My home address was absolutely fine and easily discoverable then too the pan was undelivered stating that insufficient address. Now as i am checking detail on your website, it states that on 19/03/2019 it is lying in mumbai office.

I am requesting you that kindly re-dispatch it. If possible kindly mention that if they are not able to find address then atleast...

I need to make changes in my pan card name, tried thrice it deducted money but on the next page it again asked for otp which i never get, now all the 3 attempts stands failed and gives error as:
            "incorrect otp. You have exceeded maximum number of limits to generate otp. Hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of this pan application in next seven working days."

"please refund my all the 3 transaction money back"

1. Token no:[protected] — 147/-
            2. Token no:[protected] — 147/-
            3. Token no:[protected] — 120/-
            Done
            Updated by jackielilwani
            My gmail id used is [protected]@gmail.com
            Updated by jackielilwani
            My mobile number is +91-[protected]
            My mobile number is +91-[protected]

Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 23rd March 2019 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Please check my application

Beauty Kumari

I used to nsdl for application of new PAN card. On 06/03/2019 ..i have got my temparory token also.. My money was debited from my account RS 106 form state bank of india.. And the application was failed and due to the addhar authentication was not completed because i didn't know received any otp and it had shown the money will be refunded within the next 7 working days but till now i didnt received any payment.. Please make it clear that...
                Dear sir/madam,

We refer to your email regarding pan application submitted to nsdl e-gov.

To provide the status of your pan application, we require the 15 digit acknowledgment number or pan (If allotted).

For any clarification/assistance you may contact us at the call center on[protected]/25658300 or write to [protected]@nsdl.co.in click here...

I used nsdl website to create a new pan card of my own. I have applied twice to create my new pan card but it could not process it further due to multiple times generation of otp. I have paid the amount of ₹127.40 twice and it has been deducted from my account. I have made the transaction of payment on 17/3/19 and 18/3/19. My token number are [protected] and [protected]. I just want a refund of my money that has been deducted from my account as early as possible.

I was applying for a duplicate physical copy of PAN for my mother on TIN NSDL website and even after successful payment the application acknowledgement number did not get generated and now I am not sure even if the application has been accepted or failed.

Please can I request you to take the application further and provide the reference number/ acknowledgment reference so that I may at least be able to track the status of the application.

Otherwise, I would demand a refund into my account.

I have applied for a new PAN Card in the name of BHAVRAV PUNJABA DABHADE which dispatched our address in February 2019. I couldn’t receive the PAN Card as our home was closed when the local Post Man reached our home. Later, after couple of days we contact the Post Man regarding the post. He told that he kept with him for four days and returned to the sender address.

Therefore, I requesting your resend my PAN Card to same address and I mentioned our details below.

Applicant Name: BHAVRAV PUNJABA DABHADE
                    Acknowledgement Number:[protected]
                    Date of Application: 10 JAN 2019
                    Mobile NO: [protected]

I have applied for a new pan card in the name of ranjeet kumar pal which was dispatched. I couldn’t receive the pan card as post man he did not inform me and he returned back.

Therefore, i requesting your resend my pan card to same address and i mentioned our details below.

Applicant name: ranjeet kumar pal
                      Acknowledgement number: [protected]
                      Mob no: [protected]
                      Mail...

Dear sir/madam,

I applied for pan card on 22 feb 2019 with token number [protected] and [protected]. But i was unable to applied for same. Nsdl site was showing
                      Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the pan application in next seven working days".

Please find the available details -

1. Date of birth-30/04/1964

2. Token number-[protected], [protected]

3. Email id - [protected]@gmail.com

4. Transaction reference number -

(A)- vin/nsdlpan/[protected]/[protected]

(B)- vin/nsdlpan/[protected]/[protected]

Both the times there was deduction of my money 106/rs each. 25+ days have passed but till yet i didnt get that. I even send many mails to nsdl and also calls to nsdl customer care, but not satisfied with the revert.
                      I have applied for new Pan card, but it got undelivered.no one contacted me in my address. I don't know how it's returned without reaching address.
                      now it's tracked at Mumbai office
                      I need my pan card resented to my address...
                      I contacted customer care in their website.
                      I got no reply.
                      Help me out
                      Name :MOHAMMED NASEEF O

My npc a/c no.[protected] is frozen. Therefore it is requested to kindly unfreeze my a/c, so that i have paid my subscription in my npc a/c. I have many times try on cra helpline for resolving but no results. Pl. Do needful in this matter, so i paid my dues before this f. Y. Even your any customer care service no.[protected] not responding. Totally your nps any service is helpful for customer.
                        Updated by R.P Modi
                        I have objection regarding complen status marked as Resolved. My complen is still pending. My NPS a/c No. Is[protected]. It's submitted that you have not resolved my complain. My complain is my account is frozen, you are resquested to unfreeze my account. Now I am Sr. Citizen and I want to pay subscription in NPS account. Pl.do need ful urgently so I have paid before F.Y. 2018-19 i.e. 31.03.2019
                        As above
                        Updated by R.P Modi
                        I have objection regarding complen status marked as Resolved. My complen is not resolved by you. My NPS a/c No. Is[protected]. It'smitted that you have not resolved my complain. My complain is my account is frozen, you are resquested to unfreeze my account. Now I am Sr. Citizen and I want to pay subscription in NPS account. Pl.do need ful urgently so I have paid before F.Y. 2018-19 i.e. 31.03.2019
                        Why the PRAN number is not found in data base,
                        As I opened NPS( National Pension System ) Plan at IIFL (India Infoline Finance Ltd)
                        bvrao1228's reply, Mar 12, 2019