PayUMoney

Haryana
India - 122002

Good

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

I had initiated a transaction to eazyshopee towards a payment for textbooks on 26.04.2018 through my standard charterd creditcard, which later, thats yesterday, 25.05.18, i found out that the money hasnot reached the eazyshopee.in my present creditcard statement says its paid to you but not sent to eazyshopee by you.

I request you to refund the said money back to my account.

Thanking you,

F. F. Jagalur
Jun 25, 2018

PayUMoney Customer Care's response

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.

Team PayU
Transaction id: APPLN55411 I have waited for 2 hrs to complete the transaction but in vain it kept of processing.
In lieu of this I have attached the screenshot of transactions of both account and payumoney gateway transaction Id.
Gombir

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, May 31, 2018

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

Team PayU

YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY ., ...
    It has been more than 2 month since i asked payumoney to transfer my hard earned money to my bank account

Today they told me to wait for 210 DAY for transfer.
    ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    STUPIDITY TOO HAS A LEVEL
    ...
    PROOF :

You call yourself a big company but doesnt have a customer care phone no (CHECK IT YOURSELF)

You never call us to help if we face a problem, you contact us only when you have a problem with us.

All the complaints below are true, payumoney is trying to prove it wrong and create a good image.

"Fox will never become as faithful as a dog if it wears just a mask "
    ...

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    My irctc refund details shows that the ticket cancellation refund amt has been refunded through pay u but its been 10 days now and my bank account has not been credited with the refunded amount.Please look into the matter as soon as possible as its our hard earned money after all.
    PayUMoney Customer Care's response, May 27, 2018

Team PayU

I booked my ticket from irctc but i cancelled it later and i made a payment in irctc by netbanking and but they pick up the amount by payumob app now i dont know wat to do. I did not recieved my amount of 4000 rs and i think i am looted by payumob. Bank refund tansaction id :[protected] refund date is 23/may/2018. Please help me to sought out my problem as soon as possible.
      Jun 24, 2018

Hi Sarab,

Team PayU

On date 09 may2018. I was booking my ticket from faizabad to moradabad. With train faizabad delhi exp. For journey date 12 june 2018 after searching seat through irctc app i fillup my details and login for book the ticket but unfortunately amount rs 265+ service charge was deducted from my bank account but my ticket was not issued to me please refund my money
        Tid 70013946/e
        Ref[protected]
        Transaction id [protected]

Hi Laxmikant,

Team PayU

Sir, I have one cancelled ticket which i booked from IRCTC with PayUMoney as payment gateway. IRCTC show the money is refunded to PayUMoney but the money is not refunded to my bank account yet. Its been 3-4 days. I tried your customer care numbers but none of them is working. I am not satisfied with your service. Please resolve my problem as soon as possible. I am attaching the photos of the refund details as shown by IRCTC.

Reference No. of the refund transaction : [protected]
          against refund

May 27, 2018

Team PayU

I made a payment of ₹5000 on 17.05.18 which failed but the amount was deducted from the account at 15:56 following which i made another attempt and it was successful.
            The money of failed transaction has not been refunded back into the account till date. Kindly provide me with the details of the status of my refund.
            Merchant name: nime
            Payment id:[protected]
            Name: sohini pradhan

I have already sent 2 emails previously which have not been answered yet.

Hey Sohini,

Please note that this is a successful TXN via PayUmoney Payment Id[protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly with Merchant Order Id[protected] in order to get the status at their end.

Team PayU

I have cancelled my ticket on 16th may 2018 and it was processed by irctc on 29th may but it has not be credited to my account and it is showing payment option payu money m.
              Pnr number [protected]
              Irctc transaction id [protected]
              I want to my money back. And i used net banking so why it has not been credit to my bank. When i checked my bank statement it show paid to irctc at the time of booking tickets.
              Jun 23, 2018

Updated by Pratik Kanimar
              It was processed on 20th may by irctc.
              Hi Pratik,

Your concern has already been addressed over the email sent by you under the case number 02897562. Revert to the same for any more help or support.

Team PayU

I booked ticket on ircrtc.co.in costing amount of rs. 2280/- on 17th may, 2018. The bank was obc and payment gateway was payu money. The train ticket was canceled due to waiting list. The refund status shows amount refunded to bank payumpp. But i have not received any payment yet in my obc bank account.
                My transaction no is [protected]
                Cancelled/refund id - [protected]

Refund details:
                Refund status:amount credited to bank
                Reference no. [protected]
                Refund date: 18-may-2018
                Refund amount:2215.0
                Refund id:[protected]
                Bank refund transaction id:[protected]

Kindly look into the matter.
                May 24, 2018
                i have recieved the amount. thanks

PayUMoney Customer Care's response

your TXN id [protected] has been refunded via ARN 74332748142814190993437 from our end. Banks generally take 3-5 working days (Excluding Sat, Sun & bank holiday) to refund the amount. Please contact them for further assistance in this regards.

Updated by sadhika7
                hello,

Thanks for the reply. I have received the amount today.

Thankyou
                hello,

Thanks for the reply. I have received the amount today.

Thankyou

I have booked a ticket on 18th of april 2018 through my registered irctc account and payment done via payumoney portal and cancelled the same on 27th april but till now it's almost a month, refund has not been credited to my bank account.
                  Transaction id - [protected]
                  Cancellation id - [protected]
                  Bank refund transaction id - [protected]
                  Refund amount - 3870/-

Please refund the amount at the earliest

Dear Customer,

Greetings from PayU!

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that refund has been processed successfully for PayU ID: [protected] on 04.05.2018 against ARN[protected].

Bank usually takes 5-7 working days to credit this amount to your account (excluding Saturday, Sunday & national/bank holiday).

PayU Support

Hello payu money i had booked the ticket on irctc but ticket is not booked and an amount has been deducted from my SBI account and a refund amount by irctc sent to the payumoney bank but there is no response from a bank. my details of all transaction are as below

transaction id : [protected] on 13 may 2018 amount. 690.

transaction id : [protected] on 13 may 2018 amount 690.

transaction id : [protected] on 17 may 2018 amount 2640.

please provide as much information as possible and i request you to refund the amount as soon as possible. i will be thankful. i have attached my bank statement of transaction date and irctc ticket failed history along with statement.
                    May 28, 2018
                    I have received my amount to my bank. but the complaint reply from payu money regarding statement of bank and references number i already attached file regarding this but they asked for the same did they not received attachments. Whatever but money is received. Thanks

May 27, 2018

Hi payu team,

I tried to booked tatkal ticket on 14 may through payumoney option and transaction got dropped, but amount of rs. 2300 got deducted from bank account and its been a week my refund is not deposited yet. However refund status is showing as amount credited to bank.
                      Bank name is payu money and amount debited is from icici bank account which is on my wife name yasmeen sheikh
                      Detail is attcahed as well.
                      Below are the details
                      Transaction/refund id : [protected]

Bank reference id : [protected]

Please help me to get my refund back in my account.

Soyeb
                      irctc ticket amount not refunded
                      May 21, 2018

Hi Soyeb,

Team PayU
                      Irctc refunded the amt to payu money, but pay u money not retuned amt to my credit card..

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, May 22, 2018

Hi team,

I have not received the refund for the subjected transaction id for online railway tickets cancellation done through payu. The mode of payment is kotak mahindra royale credit card (Visa). I made the payment through payu portal for during the online bookings from my registered irctc account. The sms from irctc suggests that the amount is refunded but it is not credited in my account. The amount is inr 3040/-

Please refund the amount at your earliest.

Best regards
                        Prashant
                        Jun 19, 2018

May 19, 2018
                        Updated by persiappt
                        Please find attach the email from IRCTC with the transaction ID

Please see the attach image with all the details for refund query.
                        May I request you to please check and do the needful at the earliest.

[protected] i am paid my college admission fee through payumoney
                        but transaction did not complete .But amount deducted my account so please refund my amount immediatley and i am contact paumoney through mail but didn't get my amount please take this issue seriously
                        PayUMoney Customer Care's response, May 22, 2018

Team PayU

Sir, i have one cancelled ticket which i booked from irctc with payumoney as payment gateway. Irctc show the money is refunded to payumoney but the money is not refunded to my bank account yet. Its been 3-4 days. I tried your customer care numbers but none of them is working. Please resolve my problem as soon as possible. I am attaching the photos of the refund details as shown by irctc.
                          refund for cancelled ticket on 15th may 2018

refund for cancelled ticket
                            Jun 18, 2018

Event name-
                              19th Rongali Bihu Celebrations, Assam Society of Bangalore

I tried booking two tickets (RS 510) for this event on 15th May, 2018 ...at 11:57 am..But my transaction was not successful..
                              However, the money was still deducted from my account...
                              These are the details of my payment history-

Status:Dropped
                              Suborder ID:118899_[protected]_898
                              Paid by: priyankusk
                              Paid to: Assam Society of Bangalore
                              Payment ID:[protected]
                              Failure Reason:Transaction interrupted by pressing back button
                              payment not yet refunded in my account

PayUMoney Customer Care's response

Your payment via TXN id[protected] is failed. We have not received any funds for the same at our end. Banks generally take 7 to 10 working days (Excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holiday) to refund the amount back to the customer's source account. We appreciate your patience in the interim. Further for any more support you can contact the customer care team of your bank.

Team PayU

Clubfactory has been refunded an amount through payumoney to my federal bank account on 28th of april 2018. I still didnt get the refunded amount in my account. When i contacted my merchant (Clubfactory).. They gave me details of refunding the amount through payumoney channel. I hope u will respond soon to rectify this issue. Im attaching a screenshot of what clubfactory has given me as their clarification of refund
                                refund is not credited to my account
                                Jun 17, 2018

Hi Sir/Ma'am(Maja raj),

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your concern and contact details at [protected]@federalbank.co.in with your ticket number (9307) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Irctc ticket cancellation id - [protected], date - 10.05.2018, pnr no - [protected], train no - 12415, refund amount 5415/-,...

Namaste

I am a merchant on payumoney.

I received rs 35000 by selling online on my website.

Now when i am asking pay u money to transfer the amount in my bank they are refusing to because "pay u money has no proof of sales done by me"

Even though i submitted all the invoice and transaction proof.

No customer service phone no is available and email replies comes after a week.

. Summary

This is a scam in the name of payment gateway service

They hold up your hard earned money for no reason and ask for valid proofs which is impossible to get.

This is their planned strategy to cheat you

Once you receive money in your account they will give you rules and regulation/ company policy and ask for invalid proofs to transfer that amount inside your bank account.

I have been scammed of rs 35000 from payumoney,

Had i seen the reviews before asking them for help.

I have'not lost yet

I am going to file a complaint at the consumer court next morning.
                                  Jun 23, 2018

Hi Rahul,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share your registered MID in order to help you firther. Meanwhile, you can also mark us an email at [protected]@payumoney.com and the team shall reach you on priority.

Team PayU

Irctc ticket cancellation id - [protected], date - 07.05.2018, pnr no - [protected], train no - 12369, refund amount 2360/-, irctc shows that the refunded amount send to payumpp on 08.05.2018, bank refund transaction id - [protected], but the amount are not deposited in my bank account still today. Please take the necessary steps... I am weating you reply...
                                    irctc ticket cancellation refund amount not received

Team PayU
                                    I have done purchase of Rd 599 but my payment for deducted from bank but transaction failed message shown kindly do refund
                                    PayUMoney Customer Care's response, May 15, 2018

Team PayU

On [protected]@ 10: 49 p.m. I paid my broadband bill to my service provider www.skynetdelhi.com thru payment gateway of Payumoney. Amount of rs.800 has been deucted from my Sbi saving a/c. But not reflecting in www.skynetdelhi.com instead my bank statement shows it is transfer to Ibibo web pvt. Ltd. I want my money refunded to my a/c. Or credit to www.skynetdelhi.com.
                                      amount deducted for skynetdelhi.com but reflecting to ibibo web pvt. ltd.
                                      Jun 16, 2018

May 14, 2018
                                      Updated by Sunny7215
                                      Refrence no: of this transaction is IGADNEKPC6

Team PayU
                                      I was try to filling examination form through www.ignou.ac.in .when i completed the online examination from i was try to payment but total amount detect form my is Rs 480 l wait but yet not refund in account please refund in my bank
                                      PayUMoney Customer Care's response, May 15, 2018