Reliance BigTV Customer Care
Reliance Industries Ltd.

Reliance BigTV Customer Care

Reliance Industries Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
6th Floor BHQ, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Thane Belapur Road, Kopar Khairne
Navi Mumbai

Thu 06:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri 06:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat 06:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sun 06:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reliance BigTV related photos (421)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Reliance BigTV Complaints & Reviews

Ravi73
Dear relaince sir,

I have compliant for setup box recently for few days before the working person has change the setup box now this setup box also not working again what is this? I have compliant again in your toll free number for setup box but there are not response ur sight its telling now this time is not available ur request and cut the call. Please i want immediately change the box. I[censored]r service is not take properly than i will change my setup box in other company.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-06-12 11:34:38
Name : Ravi Shanker Joshi Reliance : 200904471026 Phone : 9392434632 City : Hyderabad

[Jun 12, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Ravi,

Dear Ravi,

Our customer service team is still working on the concerns shared by you. However we would request you to give us some more time to get the same addressed to your satisfaction. We assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services, at all times. We appreciate your patience.

Reliance Bigtv — Reactivation of smart card [Resolved]

978Raj
    My reliance big tv services has been deactiavated as it it was not in use for longer. But i want to activate it now. I tried...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Khan Afzal

My name is zubda khan. I have reliance prepaid big tv dth connection from last 12 years.

Smar card number:[protected]

On may 2017 i got your executive call regarding ramadan golden pack offer. He said we will give you 1 year ramadan special subscription at inr 2160/-.

After that next day on 25th may 2017 i have recharge the same ammount inr 2160.

After 2 days i check my account and i observed that ramadan sepcial pack was not activated and then i have call the customer care there executive said that you have to recharge one more inr 50.

Next day i have recharge inr 50 and then call back to customer care and reliance executive said that you have just inr 1000 balance. I am really shock that hearing this and still my ramdan golden pack is not activated and aslo in my account they have deduct inr 1160.

I request you to please look an to this issue and solve my query asap.

My mobile: [protected]/[protected]

Zubda khan
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-05 08:18:58

[May 29, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request 12 months Gold pack valid till 25/05/2018 is activated in your account.

Dear Zubda,

Khan Afzal's [Complaint's author] reply, May 30, 2017
    Thanks for your reply.

But still we did not got any call from your end. The deducted amount is also not credited in reliance big TV account. I dont wanted to credit my amount in my bank. Please add same with Reliance Big TV account.

jaiho12345
      I have a set up box of reliance big t. V which was not displaying channel and showing error 400, i have complained about this on reliance big t. V customer care number, but they do nothing about this. This is happen till 30 days after that i call my private mechanic who solve the problem of set-up box. Now the balance in my set-up was deducted by reliance big t. V after that i haven't use it to watch channel. I ask them to return my money back but they are not returning it. My reliance big t. V smart card no. Is[protected].

Kindly solve my problem as soon as possible.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-07 13:12:12

[May 28, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Dear Customer,

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services, at all times.

Reliance Communications
      Reliance big TV customer care response is to too worst and after typing all the numbers keep on waiting the call by saying our coustmer care represents are busy this too bad from this reliance

F P Roberts
        The setup box was replaced about 2 months back with services monitored by your mr. Sharat mobile no.[protected] after a lapse of 9 days from the date of my coplaint.

On 24 may 2017, i made frustrating 3 attempts for services between 3.45 pm to 4.30 am as the replaced setup box was not functioning.

It takes about 10 to 12 minutes to reach help line [protected]. My calls to the helpline was attended by mr. Mohd mateen - as advised by him. His behaviour is gross, cheeky and unprofessional.

On my 1st call, he advised my mobile was not registered with bigtv and he disconnected the line.

On my 2nd call, i furnished the smart card no. And was asked be on the line, eventually to be disconnected.

On my 3rd call, i fired him for disconnecting the line and asked for his name for escalating the matter. He asked me to hold the line and after 2 minutes or so, the line was disconncted.

Please repramand mr. Mohd mateen (If this is his name) for his uncourteous behaviour and severve warning. You may refer to your call logs to verify my complaint.

On 25 may 2017, i contacted mr. Sharat mobile no.[protected] and was advised that the setup will be replaced soon. On 26 may 2017, i sent him a msg to replace the setup box asap.

Streamline your customer services - do not allow the customers for a frustrating wait to 10 to 12 minutes. Customer calls may be registered with an acknowledgement on line as soon as the calls are received and your customer services could back.

My complaint has not been registered. Please look in the matter and revert asap.

I am using the bigtv for the past 7 years. Initially, the customer services were excellent. Now, it has deteriorated. To stay alive in the market, you should improve your services.

Thank you.

F p roberts - aged 76 years.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-04 13:56:31

[May 26, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Mini Jairaj
          My Big TV id[protected] is activated is for more than 6 years, However, My Tv is showing error 200 and i am unable to view the TV since last 6 days, registered my complains more than 10 times to customer care. Fed up of this poor customer support.Pathetic Service, i want my recharge amount back. I tried calling again and now it says i have exceeded my limit to call the customer care. Please contact me @ [protected]

[May 25, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Jairaj,

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Do let us know if there is anything else we can help you.

peddakotladamu
            I brought new tv and connected the setup box but channel are coming in back and white with blue lines. I called up call center and they told me setup box issue will replace with new one. As i am priority customer they told me, will do service in 24 hours. Now it has been 75 hrs no one responded on the issue.
            When i call back to call center every time they saying will update to backend and issue will be resolved as soon as possible.
            I spoke with one of the supervisor samuel, he is very rude and he asking wait for sometime or else go and switch for others service. I asked him to transfer call to his manager, he said i am the manager and no one above me.

I did mistake by opting reliance big tv. Very bad services and call center people are very rude and they dont care of customers.

Damodar p.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-06-23 06:39:12

[May 22, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Reliance BigTV Customer Care's response May 23, 2017

Dear Customer,

Our customer service team is still working on the concerns shared by you. However, we would request you to give us some more time to get the same addressed to your satisfaction. We assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services, at all times. We appreciate your patience.

prasanthdotp
              Card no[protected]
              For add on packs - jumbo kids & jumbo eng - recharged for rs202 on 3-apr for 2 month. But those channels gone on 4-may. Raised complained on 4th may around 10pm[protected] and it was sent to backend team promising channels will be back in 24 hrs. But nothing happened after 24hrs..
              Again called, explained issue to at least 4 people (Took 30 min) and got advise to recharge for rs50. This is punishment for customer - who did payment in advance and denied service, made to wait for 24hr and forced to explain issue to 4 persons!!!
              Again called on 6-may, talked to 2 persons nothing happened.
              Though advance payment done, deprived of service and now asking to pay more. This is pathetic service

[May 06, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Prasanth,

Dear Prasanth,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

satish3011
                My big tv dth was inactive for recharge i contact with big tv call center they ask me to recharge with rs.710/-. Then i have recharge it on line as on 25.4.17. After recharge a message shown on my tv screen error 400. Then i called to call center but no any action have been taken there after i have register three complaints as well as many calls to big tv call centre but no any action taken till now. My tv is shown error 400 from last 5 days. I have sufficient balance in my account but the company do not take any notice. Kindly take action against reliance big tv dth.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-06-03 09:22:17

[Apr 29, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Reliance BigTV Customer Care's response May 02, 2017

1. Smart Card Number(12 digits):
                2. Register Contact Number:

Request you to do the below mentioned checks to resolve the poor signal issue:

1. If it is raining or cloudy in your area, try to change the channels and try, as this is a temporary phenomenon (only 10-15 minutes) across all the DTH operators during monsoon season. The issue will automatically get resolved once the intensity of rain/clouds is minimized.

2. If the issue still persists kindly check, if channel number 550 or any TS3 channels (channel list attached) are visible.

3. Confirm if the “IF” cable (black colour cable which comes from Dish and connects to back side of the Set Top Box) is properly connected and is not damaged.

4. If no damage is found in the cable, perform "Power Cycle" (Switch off the Set Top Box from the main power supply and Switch it on).

5. Finally confirm if the Dish is misaligned / has been relocated.

This issue occurs because of a slight dish misalignment which would require a technician visit.

After warranty period, service charge of Rs.175/- is applicable on registration of the service request, which will be levied even if the issue is auto-resolved or does not require a technician visit for any reason. If any part/ equipment is replaced or repaired then applicable charges will be levied.

Dear Satish,

Apologies! To assist you with your current concerns, please help us with the following details, at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds we assure you that we will get the same addressed and fixed on priority.

Reliance Communications
                Please note my smart card no[protected].ihave been complaining about the same since last one month but till date my complaint is not yet solved, instead they send messages to me as my complaint closed.please take nessesary steps to solve my problem.my contact no;[protected].

Alok Singla
                  Complaint number[protected] logged on 24th April 2017. it was closed without resolution on 28 April. A fresh complain is logged on 28 April. I have been following up with customer care every day since 24th April but not getting enough support and resolution except the statement that your issue would be resolved soon. new complaint number[protected].
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-06-02 20:56:59

Reliance BigTV Customer Care's response May 02, 2017

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have taken up your issue with our field team for further review and will respond to you at the earliest. We request you to co-operate with us.

Dear Alok,

Dear Alok,

It is showing that error 400 please help out of this problem

Srinivas k.m.
                    Refund of amount Rs.3192/- Reliance DTH Card No.:[protected]
                    Reference to the above the Connection,

I have made the payment of Rs 3, 000/- & Rs 192/- by net banking
                    as discussed with the customer care representatives these representatives
                    talking rudely to the customers. and these people are pressureuicing us for the upgraded package to silver / gold, (i.e., Mr. Teer Senior In charge of the department along with Ms Megha Savanth / Mr. Deepak)

But the people sitting in the customer care department says one thing or the other.

Hope you will revert back to me at the earliest.

Srinivas
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-25 04:42:32

[Apr 22, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As checked in our records 12 months Bronze pack valid till 15/06/2018 active in your account.

Dear Srinivas,

Dear Srinivas,

Harry Mike
                      I have recharged for annual package with Big Tv for Bronze, Tamil and Marathi Pack on 4/4/2017 for Rs.3800/-. Suddenly from 13/4/17 Tamil and Marathi Pack deactivated without any intimation.
                      Spoke several times with customer care, but they donot have any concerete answer. They just give vague answers and says it would be activated within 48 hours. but till today 20/4/17 issue is not resolved.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-25 00:57:25

[Apr 20, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1.Smart Card Number(12 digits):

Dear Harry,

Reliance Communications
                      First of all disappointed with the Reliance Big TV Customer care (especially a lady executive) who is very rude and have no patience in hearing the query. Also in the offer mentioned amount 1 year 1500 and 2 years 2500, where as on installation they did not even asked for which package we are interested to go for also collected 2250 for 1 year paid free channels package. On asking with customer service I was told it is for the existing customer, where as I was forced to close the a/c last year by asking to opt for different service provider so that they can transfer my amount which I recharged for a year. And now they are giving this reason where as they have sent the message about new offer on my same contact no. as I was a customer since past 10 years.

Secondly, the dealership whom they have provided are cheating the customers by charging extra amount and collecting amount for installation charges.

Everywhere cheating. Friends be careful
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

hemraj singh Sattawan
                        Sir, i lodge complaint no[protected] for my setup box adapter was not working since 12 april 2017. Customer care executive are misguided me everyday and they simply harassing me. I have intract with executives more than 20 times in last five days and every day they promised me rectify the problem but till now things are not resolved. Today even there executive mr amardeep singh intensiously not hearing my voice and forcefully disconnected the call.
                        With due respect i request you to return my money that was debited towards adapter replacement dated 23 march 2017 and the amount which was not used but deducted everyday. As the service are very poor and the misbehaving attitude due to which i am stage of shock and peace of mind is totally disturb.
                        Sir, i have all call records with voice recorder what i have interacted with the executive.
                        If something happens due to this, bigiving executives are responsible for the same.

Hemraj singh
                        Bigtv account no[protected]
                        Phil [protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-27 14:18:12

[Apr 17, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As checked in our recorrds we understand that your issue has been resolved.

If the issue is still persist kindly write to us so we will arrange the technician visit for the same.

Dear Hemraj,

We apologize for the inconvenience faced. Our technical team is looking into the matter and would try to resolve the issue at the earliest. Hence, request you to share an alternate contact number or a preferable time to arrange the call back.

KK EDI
                          1. I transferred money via Paytm and asked them to activate gold plan with south channels. They are saying system is not accepting requests and to call back later.i called them 3 times in 2 days. No use. Now they are deducting daily charges.

2. While dealing with above request, they put me on hold with irritating music sometimes upto 10 times in a single call. And they exhibit their frustration, they interrupt while I speak and they're speak same illogical sentences over and again.

3. When asked to transfer the call to supervisor, they wouldn't. When asked to take complain on call takers who misbehaved they wouldn't.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-25 02:21:28

[Apr 13, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1.Smart Card Number(12 digits):

Dear Customer,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Vijay93720
                            Hi, my smart card no:[protected] they paired and after that getting error 200, can you refresh the service and call me if any detail required call me i can't bear this stupid service is there any possibily to take back this dth please let me know i can't call to customer care also because need hold for atleast 30 min later will disconnect and can't call fot more than twice stupid service
                            Mobile no:[protected]/[protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-26 09:20:26

[Apr 11, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Updated by Vijay93720 Apr 11, 2017
                            I have recharged 30 rs and call me once again please
                            Updated by Vijay93720 Apr 11, 2017
                            How many months or years to close the issue
                            Reliance BigTV Customer Care's response Apr 12, 2017

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per the telephonic conversation had with you we understand that your issue has been resolved.

Dear Vijay,

Dear Vijay,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

hehekumar
                              My smart card no is[protected]
                              i have camplained on 26 march ... since then no response come from engineer .i regularly call to custmer care but still the probelum
                              hasn't slove .. it cross almost 15 days... each day i call them they say that problum will be sloved as soon as possible... when ever i call reliance service centre... they said set up box not come yet... ipl has also started + my bro board exam has campleted so it create a probleum becoz their is no other source of entertaintent present... and on 26 march i have recharged my account with 350 rs and the amount... kindly see to it... i am fed now...
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-13 16:58:13

[Apr 08, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Reliance BigTV Customer Care's response Apr 12, 2017

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As checked in our records we understand that your set top box issue has been resolved.

If the issue is still persist kindly write to us so we will arrange the technician visit at your place.

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Dear Mr. Kumar,

jimmyfuria

My Reliance Big TV - Smart Card No is[protected].

I have been struggling throughout the week with the pathetic services of reliance big tv. Firstly my set top box stopped working on last sunday i.e. 02-Apr-2017. For 3 days my services were stopped because of that. And it took a lot of effort and follow up from my side to get it replaced by Wednesday 05 Apr 2017. But unfortunately i was given old set top box as replacement and still i was charged for a new one i.e. INR 400 /- by technician.

I did my recharge on 05 Apr 2017 for INR 300/- . But today on 07 Mar 2017, i received an SMS from Big tv that my services are suspended and i need to do the recharge of INR 453.

I am shocked to see this happening. Worst thing is when you call on the customer care no - [protected]. you have to wait for almost 30-40 mins all the time before you can speak with the customer care executive.

Today also i called up on this no and waited more than 30 mins and then call got disconnected.

I am so much frustrated with your services since last year or so that i feel like throwing all your instruments in the dust bin.

I demand quick resolution of my issues.

I want my services to be restored today only.
                                I want 3 days money credited back for which my services were down last week.
                                I want either brand new set top box as replacement or give me discount on the used one.

Abhay Naik

[Apr 07, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Abhay,

Dear Abhay,

svbvikki
                                  My phone number [protected] is wrongly mapped to an account in Digital Tv Account No[protected]. I have been contacting your customer care since an year to rectify this issue. I am getting unnecessary calls from this number and it is really disturbing me.I think someone has given my number to register with Big tv account No[protected]. Kindly please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-11 11:05:57

[Mar 30, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Reliance BigTV Customer Care's response Apr 01, 2017

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly note that we have removed your contact number from our database.

Kalyani Gupte
                                    Since 7 th of march 17 this problem is seen with tv since then several complaints made thro' toll free no but they are not responding we check whatever possible by our end but no + ve result found I request send some expert technician whatever due charges we will ready to pay But atleast some one should take note, they just ignore my complaint
                                    how many days we suffer from this negligence ? when we already paid for one year advance package money
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-04-22 12:39:55

[Mar 12, 2017] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Reliance BigTV Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2017

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly note that your area is local cable operator hence reliance technician unable to resolve your signal issue hence we request to you to get resolve issue through local technician.

Dear Kalyani,

Jaya Rakesh
                                      My name is Jaya Rakesh. I am a customer of Reliance Big TV since December 2011. My smartcard number is[protected].

I have always had a single point connection since December 2011, but Reliance Big TV customer care are now saying that I had a multipoint connection with 4 connections.
                                      Secondly I purchased platinum pack for 1 year plus 40 days bonus by paying Rs 5160 on 17th January 2017. So the validity of pack should be upto 25th February 2018.

But Reliance Big TV customer care is saying that my pack is MAX HD with validity up to 16th March 2017 only.
                                      Also balance in my Reliance Big TV account was Rs 6 on 18th January 2017. I recharged my account by Rs 1000 through HDFC payzapp on 14th February 2017 and by Rs 230 through HDFC payzapp on 6th March 2017. So balance in my Reliance Big TV account should be Rs 1236 but Reliance Big TV customer care is saying balance in my Reliance Big TV account is Rs155.
                                      I have sent umpteen number of emails to Reliance Big TV customer care and Reliance Big TV nodal officer since 15th February 2017. I have also made umpteen number of phone calls to Reliance Big TV customer care since 15th February 2017.
                                      But still my issue is unresolved.
                                      So I am now approaching the India consumer complaints forum.
                                      My contact number is [protected]
                                      My email id is [protected]@Hotmail.com
                                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-26 14:14:32

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As checked and verified in our records, the smart card numbers has been de-Linked successfully from our end.

The services of your account are suspended due to insufficient balance, hence request you to recharge you account with Rs.550/- in order to resume the services.

Recently Discussed

Myntra.com
                                        payment not received or complaint 15 days ago but no response from myntra
                                        (44 minutes ago)
                                        I Am A Kidd
                                        pre-paid order not been shipped and no response any mails.
                                        (46 minutes ago)