Tata DoCoMo Customer Care

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Andhra Pradesh

Gyan Peeth, Hardware Park, Plot No: 1 To 5, (Survey No: 1/1), Imarath Kancha, Raviryal Village, Maheshwaram Mandalam, Ranga Reddy Dist., Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500005

Tel: +91 84 1466 1010

Fax: +91 84 1466 3339

Gujarat

Tata Docomo, 4th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opp. MJ Liberary Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006

Tel: +91 79 6655 8888

Fax: +91 90 3300 2273

Haryana

Himachal Pradesh

Karnataka

Tata Teleservices Ltd., Tata Docomo, A Block, 2nd Floor, Silicon Terraces, 30, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095

Tel: +91 80 6668 0000

Fax: +91 90 3600 2273

Kerala

Tata Teleservices Limited, 5th Floor, SL Plaza, Palarivattom, Kochi - 682025

Tel: +91 48 4666 0500

Fax: +91 90 3700 2273

Kolkata

Tata Teleservices Ltd., PS Srijan Tech Park, DN-52, Sector-V, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700091

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Madhya Pradesh

Tata Teleservices Limited, Plot No 1, 2, 3 Kwality Globus, Permalli Wallace Compound Opp. RBI, Hoshangabad Road Bhopal - 462011

Tel: +91 75 5666 0609

Fax: +91 75 5666 0444

Tata Teleservices Maharastra Limited, D-26, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Sanpada, Thane Belapur Road, PO Turbhe, Navi Mumbai – 400613

Tel: +91 22 6661 5111

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Orissa

Module A&B, 4th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023

Tel: +91 67 4655 0200, +91 67 4655 0167

Fax: +91 67 4655 0248

Punjab

Rajasthan

Tata Teleservices Limited, The Guman-1, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1655 0101

Fax: +91 77 3700 2273

Tata Teleservices (Mah) Ltd, 3Rd Floor, The Metropole Building, Next To Inox, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001

Tel: +91 90 2901 2524

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Rowb

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Tamil Nadu

Tata Teleservices Limited, 13th Floor, Prince Info City-II, No. 283 & 284, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kandhanchavadi, Chennai - 600096

Tel: +91 44 6666 2000

Fax: +91 90 4300 2273

Uttar Pradesh

East Tata Docomo, 2md Floor, K's Trident, 10, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Tel: +91 52 2655 0003

Fax: +91 90 4400 2273

Uttar Pradesh

West Tata Teleservices Ltd., 501 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Main University Road, Meerut - 250001

Tel: +91 12 1654 0008

Fax: +91 12 1660 5502

Bihar & Jharkhand

Tata Docomo, Shyama Bhawan, Near Laxmi Nursing Home, West Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001

Tel: +91 65 7669 9716

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

iramm20
I am a photon user since for the last 5 yrs, everything was allright till last 6 mnths, the most horrible service, network issues, no one pays any heed to ur complaints, worst customer service ever, one that you dont expect from a brand like tata. I have called the customer service numerous times for the network issues that i am facing, but it seems they are fast asleep during office hours, as no one pays any heed to your problems, but would be the first to send you the bills religipously month after months, irrespective of the fact that they themselves have admitted to the fact that they have network issues in my area, Gautam Nagar, new delhi Spoke to parul, manjot, manjeet and everyone else at there customer service(WHICH IS HARDLY THERE), BUT TO NO AVAIL. IF I DO NOT GET A PROMPT RESPONSE ASAP, I WOULD BE FORCED TO TAKE ACTION PHOTON NO-[protected]

[May 21, 2015] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not responded. In this regards, we would like to inform you that your complaint docket number[protected] has been closed on 19-MAY-2015 16:36 stating that you are facing the slow speed as your location is fully loaded and our network team is constantly working on it to resolve the same.

somyajit sarkar
    I subscribed to the tata photon max wifi pan of rs.750.the package offerd me 5gb data in the day and 5gb in the night.but yesterday night at 11.47 pm a mail was sent to mesaying that i have exhausted my day package!which i think is impossible.Not only that the utterly dumb customercare executive like previous month gave a lame excuse after my night speed was reduced to less than 1g speed!He said that the congested lace i live in is responsible for reduced speed.What he was unable to answer why the speed always reduces after the daypack exhausts that too in the night.Dont trust these frauds!my photon number is [protected]

Dear customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not responded. In this regards, we would like to inform you that your bill plan is PhotonMaxWiFi5+[protected]@750CAPPlan and as per your plan if the credited 5GB is exhausted then your speed will be capped either at night or in a day based on your usage.

Sania Bhabhi
      Hi, I am using Tata photon from last 5-6 months without any issue but from more than a week now I have been troubled with slow speed connectivity from Tata photon I am paying for the services where I am supposed to get speed of at least 3 mbps and am getting 30 kbps. I have a post-paid connection with a monthly rental. I have called 3-4 times customer care they responded with the statement " the area where you stay is high utilization and that is the reason for slow speed " I told them that I have tried 3-4 different locations getting same slow speed. I have also tried my friend’s Tata Photon on those locations with no issue in speed. Then how it is possible the reason of slow speed coz of high utilization in that area ? I again called customer care explain all above, had the argument for slow speed and I am being told that " Sorry Sir we cannot do anything" Now now sure who will resolve my problem. This is the most RIDICULES after sell service I received from Tata Photon.

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Jitendra Maan
        I got a damaged Symphony R/Cooler Diet 50 i from Croma which was shipped to my residence. I raised complaint multiple times in last 5 days but there is no action to the customer request and they have closed service requests (SR[protected], SR[protected]) without any action. I have not seen such a poor customer service from any retailer/e-tailer in India. Croma retail is creating bad name for TATA brand in the market. I suggest not to buy any product from Croma in future.
        I got a damaged Symphony R/Cooler Diet 50 i from Croma which was shipped to my residence on 17 May. I raised complaint multiple times in last 5 days but there is no action to the customer request and they have closed all service requests (SR[protected], SR[protected]) without any assurance for replacement/return of the product.
        I have not seen such a poor customer service from any retailer/e-tailer in India. I am taking up the matter with Croma customer service center for past several days but they are not ready to listen the problem. I have lot of respect for TATA BRAND but Croma retail is creating bad name for TATA brand in the market. I do not know where should I complain this issue now. I feel cheated from Croma retail store. I wasted lot of time in follow-up with Croma customer service deck but no results.Please suggest if I should now go to consumer court with this complaint and mental agony that I faced for last one week.
        Dear Mr, Maan,

At the outset, we regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

You are kindly requested to provide us the service request number & contact number.

If you have not registered your service request with us, please use either of the following ways to register your request.

• You may call on our all India help line No. [protected].
        • You may send SMS to [protected] giving details as, name city pin code serial no.>
        • You may log in through our website ”http://symphonylimited.com/service/log-a-service-call.aspx”.

This will enable us to serve you better.

We will take all necessary steps to resolve your service request at the earliest.

Assuring you our best attention always.

Symphony Customer Care
        www.symphonylimited.com
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Nileshkamble1982
          Hi My Name is Nilesh, I done my mobile sim porting from Air Tel To Tata Docomo My number is [protected], However in the time of porting the sales guy told me 199 rental and 900 mnt tata to tata free so I am comfortable with this plan I said Ok But now they told me you dont have 900 mnt tata to tata, Also they told me nobudy can told this plan to you,

[May 20, 2015] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vikas dhanuka
            Main Vikas Dhanuka18/5/2015 ko Tata Docomo ke IVR no.123 se Rs 16 ka tarrif recharge kiya jisme 1.2p/2sec. ka rate bata raha hai, Jo ki local call karne par prati 2sec. ka 1.2 paisa ke hisab se shulk katana chahiye, jab ki co. 36 paise par minute ke hisab se shulk kat rahi hai. Jo ki consumer ko dhoka de rahi hai. Maine co. ko mail kia tha aur customer care ko bhi call kia tha lekin wo bol rahe hai ki shulk minute ke hisab se hi katega. Jo ki sarasar beimani hai. Pls help. Aap chahe to IVR no.123 par call karke check kar leve. Mob. no. [protected] Email id- [protected]@gmail.com

[May 19, 2015] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Vikas,

Dear Vikas,

We would like to inform you that as per our records we have found that the exact benefits of Local mobile calls 36p/Min (daily 1st Min charged @ Rs 1.20/Min) has been credited to your number which will applicable on own network only for 28 days as on 18.05.2015. Hence, we would also like to inform you that the recharge has been done from your end, we are unable to process any refund for the same.

Rajiv Rathinam
              I have recharged for Rs 36 [Rate Cutter of 10p/min for local docomo to docomo] to my Tata Docomo prepay number [+91 [protected]] on May 10 2015 and I got the confirmation sms for my recharge is successful. But I've been charged 90p per minute. Regarding this I raised a complaint on 18th of May 2015 when I noticed that money is getting deducted more than the tariff. I had both voice and online chat conversation with the customer care executives and I got an information that the rate cutter is active for my number and it is not working from their end. Now they have already crossed 9 days since recharge and they are not ready to help me with this issue and they are demanding me to use the 90p/min tariff. Also there is no proper response for the query which I put forward.

Dear Rajiv,

Dear Rajiv,

As per the discussion over the call with you on [protected], we would like to inform you that the complaint docket number PSMR12140217 has been registered and you shall receive call shortly.

selvaraj v s
                Hi, My photon number is [protected]. I am experiencing very slow speed of about 0.1 - 0.3 MBps. When I bought the device i had 3.2 MBps.. but after 4 months i am experiencing very low speed. They are cheating a lot. I faced in Chennai and also in Salem area. When called to customer care they tell that some "TECHNICAL EXPERTS" are working on the issue and they dint give them timeline, so they cant tell us when the issue will be resolved. Once i cross some 8GB only I am facing this slowness. But my data pack is 20GB @ 6.2 Mbps. I need this to be resolved in a day.. ./Selva

Dear Customer,

As per the discussion over the call, we would like to inform you that your complaint has been escalated and got revert from our concerned team stating that you are facing the slow speed problem due to high utilization area.

upendra vikram
                  It has been a miselling concept by TATA DOCOMO.I bought the sim six month ago as 1000/- unlimited calls across India.After paying everything suddenly we realise the outgoing call is deactivated.
                  Personally intent to give complain at Tata Docom centre in yelahanka new town.those guys are very irresponsible and deny to answer any query and received letter for deactivation without any ackn.

Now since outgoing is activated and phone is not in use, Bills are generated every month creating dispute to customer.
                  Kindly look into this aspect with an appropriate answer from company.This is a real fraudster approach of revenue generation from service provider.

Upendra
                  [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concern regarding barring of services and billing problem. However, we are unable to contact you, since your number was not reachable.

Based on your email, we would like to inform you that your complaint has been put before concerned team on utmost priority and we shall revert to you shortly. Hence, we request you to bear with us in the interim.

rajesh kumar dhingra
                    Dear Sir, I Rajesh kumar having using tata photon no :[protected] from last one and half years and now i want to change it into pre paid according to my personal reason but it is very harassment for me to change it into pre paid as i went to customer care and also called it several times but they never give me right suggestion that how can i change it into prepaid some of the points they are not telling me as follow 1. i have already paid my full and final outstanding but they tell me that it would be change in 15 days . 2. after 15 days i approach it but now they also telling a repeat history of 15 days more respected sir why i have to pay one month extra pay????? if there is no further action taken by tata photon i must assure you to that i filed a consumer case of harassment . 3. my first complaint is on 30 april 2015 complaint number :[protected] thanks Rajesh kumar mobile no :-[protected]

[May 18, 2015] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concern regarding postpaid to prepaid migration of your Tata Photon connection number . However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not responded.

In this regards, we would like to inform you that we have verified our records and found that your request for postpaid to prepaid has been already registered with the docket number[protected] and you shall receive call shortly.

Dear Customer,

As per the discussion over the call, we would like to inform you that your Tata Photon connection number has been successfully migrated to prepaid on 20-MAY-15 and same confirmed by you.

bubun_ich
                      I am living at West Bengal, Ichapur, Noth 24 Parganas. My photon max wifi number is [protected]. For the last 1-2 months I am not getting proper speed, running very slowly. But, according to your website and advertisement I should get 6.2 mbps as download speed and 3.1 mbps as upload speed. Presently I am availing 40 GB unlimited data back comes under Rs. 999. But right now I am getting download and upload both speed below 0.45 mbps. I called customer support several times and every time I have been listened that in my area the number of customer has been increased and that is why the speed is downgraded and they have nothing to do. So, do you think it is a professional response to a customer? At the time of purchase you said the speed would be 6.2 and 3.1 but till today I never get that speed in my photon what I am using for more than 1 year. At the time of purchase none of you guys said that in future you may suffer the problem if our customers become increase. So, basically what the hell you guys are doing to resolve the matter? How many days I have to suffer?

Photon MAX Problem

Bloody they do the same thing...I am BALAJI from Chennai. Even I have same issues like u.. and same received from them..

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your feedback regarding slow speed of your Tata Photon connection number . At the outset, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

As per the discussion over the call, we would like to inform you that you are facing the slow speed problem due to high utilized area. Further, we regret to inform you that the same cannot be improved.

svazir
                        I am not done yet. I have already informed the dealer about taking action by the police. i cannot and will not let tata get the better of me i am sure there are many users who have suffered at the hands of such a rogue company as usual to my complaint tata replied with their same old automated response well wait, and see what the police has to say about this matter How dare you disturb my life with your miserable ;manipulations your malpractices you crook.? want an immediate response in reference to this issue.
                        Tata's signal did not exist in the area where i live I was not informed of this when i bought it, started to use it. It should be a rule that the dealers be aware of where the signals of the device are available if not others like me become victims of such cheap callous crooked companies.

Updated by svazir Jun 02, 2015
                        Tata cheated me
                        it is refusing to address the complaint

what options do i have?

cannot sue Tata it will take a fortune to fight
                        i do not possess enough money for it.

there has been absolute silence on this issue of Tata's defective device

where does that leave people like me?
                        Updated by svazir Jun 04, 2015
                        Tata has returned the device saying it is not defective
                        the area in which it was did not have signals

wow
                        such a pathetic excuse

fine if it is a signal problem whTata does not specify underline the fact?

the onus is on the poor customer to find after buying this product that it does not work

want to let everyone know what they are in for when they buy any Tata product.

trust is for Tata is a joke i am not laughing neither are those who are victims of corporate scams like me
                        I am BALAJI from Chennai..I have same issues with Tata photon max wifi...Tata company cheats BIG TIME
                        yes BALAJI, tata is openly exploiting it's users,
                        let us form a group and fight this scammer after all it is our own hard earned money that is wasted

the police is considering over this issue
                        tata thinks it is above the law

No one is above the law

if necessary i shall send a legal notice too

i am tired exhausted drained out by such scams
                        thank you for your agreement in this issue

let's fight them!

Tata docomo
                        The Tata person called, wanting to know the details!

as though this issue has not been rehashed millions of times

I had to go over the history of this again.

I have changed my mind after the Lawyer said not to take a new Tata photon piece because if that is defective then i will again go through the torture.

I have to wait the police told me, wait and watch

BUT only on the condition that i get a full refund ie Rs. 2850/-.

if, Tata refuse then, all hell will break loose,
                        i shall make this a minority issue
                        i shall get the media to report this scam.

Never underestimate the power of the common person.

This is a warning to this rogue company TATA
                        there has been no response from Tata.

I want to make it crystal clear that i shall not cowed down by Anyone.
                        I want a full refund and i will Not compromise on anything else.
                        If tata gives a new piece i will not accept it.
                        this is what my lawyer has advised.

I am waiting...

But watch out !
                        Dear Customer,

As per the discussion over the call, we would like to inform you that your complaint has been put before our concerned team and you shall receive call shortly.

Sandesh KR
                          Dear Tata DoCoMo Helpdesk/Managers, This is Sandesh KR my mobile no-[protected] From past 4months i m waiting for your feedback regarding my bill issue but no single mail I received regarding my billing issue, every time you call for payment rather than resolving my problem. Even my connection is deactive from past 4months and I faced much problem because of this so I mailed to deactivate my connection as it’s no use for me anymore. Your representatives who activated my connection cheated me telling lie regarding net pack activation they told my 350 net pack activated but they didn’t so at last when my bill generated your representatives absconded nor even they responded to my call and message etc. When there is problem from your side then y I must pay that much amount IS IT FAIR what u did with me being TATA EMPLOYEE. Even I mailed max amount I can pay for your mistake is 700 not more than that but still no response from your side till date so totally upset. Now u must say who is responsible for this? Even many of my colleagues facing problem with bill issue in my organization.

Dear Customer,

As discussed with you on call, we sincerely apologies that requested data pack was not activated from sales team, based on email we have cross checked in the bill that there is excess data usage and the charges are also on data for crossing the free benefits.

Hence we have raised the waiver request with docket number 832852 for Rs 1217/- towards Dec 2014 invoice. The waiver will be processed based on subject to approval depending on the usage & process gaps observed if any.

We would request you to make the payment of Rs 1000/- towards the above mentioned number to clear the current outstanding, so that there won`t be any calls related to payments.

Tata Docomo — Tata photon max wifi internet sudden slow

balaji_578
                            This is BALAJI from Chennai. I also have the same issues I bought this device two years back. Everything was going good...
                            Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Internet Services

balaji_578
                            I also have the same issues I bought this device two years back. Everything was going good until last month all of a sudden my speed drops to less than 256kbps... Last 2 years I used to get a speed of minimum 2 mbps. Now I have no idea what happened even I tried to call the customer care but no response from them everytime I call them and give this complaint they always says some issues in my area. If there is a problem in my area how could my neighbour uses the same device without any problem. If I like this point to the customer care they don't have any answer. Tata DoCoMo customer service sucks big time... I have no idea who would rectify my issues. My photon no-[protected] My contact no -[protected]

Updated by balaji_578 May 25, 2015
                            Any status PLS

mahipaiyaa
                              I bought this sim on feb 2015. Fraud No.-1 While i bought this sim plan is 30p/min 6 months validity. But now my call cost is 96p/min. i put one special 299 rc . Fraud No.-2- They mentioned 33000 sec free. But they deducted as per minutes. They given 550 minutes. Fraud NO.-3 i put one 9rs pack using *111*389# for all std calls as 30p/mins for 5 days.It is activated. But they deducted as per 96ps/min. i contacted CSO he told, that plan only continues. Then why this plan activated. For data plan, Existing plan if continuous that will expires when we rc new plan. But this plan another one rules. Everything is fraud. I recharged around 1000 rs past 3 months. But i dont want to continue with this type of fraud network if the problem is not solved.

[May 17, 2015] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Customer

This is with reference to your concern regarding call charges concern for your Tata Docomo mobile number [protected].

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, as per our records the recharge of RC 199/- done on[protected] at 07:44 PM was successfully updated on your number and you have been credited with the benefits of 550 minutes of local and STD mobile calls are free (post free minutes all mobile calls are charged at 96p/minutes) which is valid for 30 days. Again you have recharged an amount of Rs.9/- done on[protected] at 08:11 PM and you have credited with the benefits of all STD calls at 30p/minute which is valid for 5 days. Further there was no data pack for the amount of RC 9. Please kindly make a note.

Kindly note that, as per our records there are multiple voice packs are active on your number. However, if multiple rate cutter plans are active on your number you will be charged as per the high priority plan. As of now your call charges are charged at 96p/minute. Further you have been correctly charged for the call. Hence the amount cannot be refunded.

You can obtain any information related to your account (EX: Recharge information, Data usage and Balance information) by dialing to *191#. For last 5 DATA usage sms DATA to 121, For last 3 call details sms CALL to 121 & to know VAS usage for Last 7 days sms VAS to 121. (Toll free).

meza
                                Worse mobile operating co. Ever... I had recharged for 249 has per the offer provided by them. I was to get 3gb data but I got only 2 gb data...I complaint them soo many times regarding this to them but those repeatedly said their was no ofder whereas am frequetnly getting this offer.i request u to take strict action on this and get my remaining 1 gb data

worse service
                                worse service

[May 16, 2015] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Customer,

Help us get in touch with you. Kindly share your 10-digit Tata Docomo number, alternate contact number and email ID.

Docomo no.--[protected]
                                alternate number--[protected]
                                [protected]@gmail.com

U people dont have any responsibitly regarding...its almost been a month m trying to contact...utter waste mobile service u have

chaitu552
                                  I opted for 375 post paid plan where it offers 1.5 3gb data free but when I got the bill i was given some 250 plan and i was charged according to that plan benifits . so my bill turned about to be 973 this month which has to be around 400( according to the plan i opted ) when i called the customer care they told that my plan is activated in the middle of the month and so I will not be given all the benifits as quoted . This was not told to me when i opted the plan .This is not a fair charging basis and is not transparent Please provide me with a solution to this

Docmo Post paid extra charges levied

sanpri
                                    I would like to disconnect my Internet Service permanently against Tata Photon number [protected], as you know that my data card was lost on 29th January 2015 during travelling on train and several time I called to the customer care for stopped my connection on immediate to avoid misuse of my data card but you guys not entertained that time and every time said unless until I am not paying the amount it would not be possible, after 9 days I paid Rs. 673 on 07/02/2015 but my connection was not disconnected and next bill also added and my outstanding bill amount increased, as it was delayed therefore I could not logged FIR/GD, also it was not been possible for me to follow-up everyday. And now after 3 months when my outstanding just touched of Rs 2449 you and your executives calling everyday for payment rather than a good service. Is his your service quality????? I was using my Tata photon since long and what's in last??when I was helpless why you people was in silent mode???? Why was the customer care people not ready as well as not able to help me with my concerns, why was I transferred here and there ? Are the customer support officer there to confuse the customer’s? Now you are offering that you will active my connection after paying all outstanding. SORRY!!! I don't want to avail any service from Tata Photon again.

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concern regarding disconnection of your Tata Photon number. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not responded.

In this regards, we would like to inform you that your cancellation request with the docket number[protected] has been already registered and same is under process. Further, we would also like to inform you that currently there is an outstanding amount of Rs. 2449/- in your account and request you to clear the same on priority.

Naga Rathinam
                                      am using tata docomo photon max past 6 months earlier days it was worked with good speed, last month it was very slow, below in attached the speed how much am getting its less then 2G. am in plan of [protected]@Rs750. if am complaint in customer care they are saying can;t do anything it will be like this only.

internet very slow photon max wifi

This is BALAJI from Chennai.

I also have the same issues I bought this device two years back. Everything was going good until last month all of a sudden my speed drops to less than 256kbps... Last 2 years I used to get a speed of minimum 2 mbps. Now I have no idea what happened even I tried to call the customer care but no response from them everytime I call them and give this complaint they always says some issues in my area. If there is a problem in my area how could my neighbour uses the same device without any problem. If I highlight this point to the customer care they don't have any answer. Tata DoCoMo customer service sucks big time... I have no idea who would rectify my issues.

My photon no-[protected]
                                      My contact no -[protected]
                                      HI Naga,

Hi Balaji,

This is Natraj from chennai

I'm using [protected]@Rs750 plan for last one year, initially the speed is okay but after few months speed got very low as below 250kbps. Every time I call them and give this complaint they always says some issues in my area and multiple usage as well in my area.
                                      I have no other way to change the alternate net provider

My Photon no. [protected]

My Contact no. [protected]

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                                        Star Urja Lighting Industries
                                        LED Bulb quality is not good they given to wrong product.
                                        (16 minutes ago)
                                        Flipkart
                                        Realme Narzo 10A and Flipkart account blocked
                                        (17 minutes ago)
                                        HDB Financial Services
                                        Request for EMI Debited Stop (In Lockdown)
                                        (20 minutes ago)
                                        HDFC Bank
                                        Dispute transaction on my credit card