Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4389)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

With lots of grudge against Vodafone Essar East Limited Company I am writing this letter to...

dear sir meda
i read an advertise in divya bhasker for jobs in singapur
and call this no [protected] .
he said me to submitt 3800 rs for the registration in singapur
i want to check it:s true or he is cheater .
he is telling me that i am calling from mumbai andheri
but i doubt that he is ahmedabad

if you can help me more people will be safe from that person
i is depend on. will you help me or not
shaikh hanif mohammed
[protected] this no address and name
find a number details & address
+91-[protected]
I want a details and address of the above vodafone number. please mail me fast.
thank you.
i want the address of the user number [protected]
respected sir'
am from kerala, i want the details of [protected] number, can plz solve my problem?
+91 [protected]
I want a details and address of the above vodafone number. please mail me fast.
thank you.
Sir, i want to get the name and adress of this ([protected])sim card user, With yours Faithfully and good hope

by
hasi haseeb

I am an Defence officer serving for last 17 years and presently at Delhi.Around 23feb08 I purchased a postpaid mobile number [protected],for which I paid Rs1250/- plus the premium for such kind of a number.On usage on 24feb08 I received a SMS that my prepaid sum of approx Rs 25/- is finished.On 24feb08,I received a cal for verification for which all details were checked.I sent an SMS for DND facility,which was promptly replied that it will be activated in 72 hrs.Till 26 feb 08 the postpaid was not activated,because of insufficient information.the reason was,on 25feb08,some representative of the company visited my residence around 1330hrs.As only my small daughter was present she requested him to come in evening or on weekend.It was only after my requesting your reps that postpaid was activated on 27feb08.
    (c) Between 24 and 28feb08,I reveived n number of advertising/sales calls,who knew every detail I shared with Vodafone.As I was totally disgusted with your services and secrecy provided I approached Vodafone store at G1 & G2 Plot No. 2, Sector 12, Dwarka, Below Ayushman Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi. Out here I was in for my biggest dissappointment.The boys there on listening to my plight,advised me to give this number to them(free of cost) and then they will manage to transfer the premium number with no refund. They asked me wait for a while and asked a customer sitting next to them to purchase this number. Though I initially agreed,but on thinking again I preferred to surrender the number,because of poor customer services.As I had to be away from Delhi for next couple of working days,I told them that too.I promptly paid Rs50/- as the LAST bill,and gave my request to surrender(Request Number #[protected] on 29feb08).The form which I filled up clearly stated the reasons for this premium number being surrendered.
    (d) On 01mar08,I again received a call,asking for reasons.I narrated the above,to which I was told that the only reason the on on the floor had filled up on PC was that I was leaving the station.The enquiry also requested me to chose another number out of 10 choices given in lieu of [protected]. I again went back to the Vodafone store at Dwarka,where I was told that this is not possible,and this number can be surrendered. I was told that any other premium number of my choice can only be provide again at a price.I have already spent 1300/- plus premium for [protected] and used only for 4 days!
    (e) Holding my nerves back at such disgusting way your customer service is dealt I closed the hope of going in for Vodafone atleast in this lifetime and purchased a MTNL number.I also do plan to surrender the mobile number used by my family, very shortly.On 05mar08 came a surprise from your office(Welcome letter dated 03mar08 from desk of Mr Sanjay SawhneyAVP Customer Care), welcoming me to your amazing folds.As an officer of Defence services and being into technical providing services ,I have managed to narrate this poorest example of VODAFONE- a WORLD ESTEEMED COMPANY.I did try to get the officer's number/ email from Call Centres but nobody budged an inch.
    3.Yes I also did try and call up nodal officer,but either his number ([protected]:Mr Gurpreet Rawat)is busy or he selects the customers to speak to.
    Im omprakash from bangalore having vodafone #[protected] and i got sms from vodafone on 17/06/2009 sying " Hello.Get FREE Local mobile minutes with the Earn More offer! Recharge for Rs.301 by 21/06/2009 & get 285 free loacl mins credited to your account in 24hrs. " and i did the same i recharged for 301rs and i got only 301 talk time but i have not got 285 free mins, regarding i caldup to customer care they are not helping speaking in very rude and abusive language asking me to visit nearest vodafone centre i have visited to vodafone center in sheshadripuram bangalore met with officer by name vinod he didnt help me on my insist he took complaint on 26/06/2009 and i got refference number:-[protected] and sais you get 285 mins credited to your a/c in 24hrs not credyted after 15 to 20 days i caldup to customer care spoke to guy name dev he put me on hold for about 55mins he did not came back on cal again i cald for the same girl by name laxmi took the call and she did not listen my query she was commanding to me on cal and suddenly without my permission without solving my query call dissconected by saying don't call customer care again, and again i went to sheshadripuram bangalore vodafone center i told all thses thing to mr.shabuddin he said if they are speaking rudly what i do he did not took complaint and informed about refference#[protected] with all the query from begining i did not got any solution simply he was looking and on my insist he said i will send mail to my manager they will revert you in 24hrs now it is almost 1-weak no one has reverted, my suggestion is close all the customer care centres save customers time any ways we dont get any solution fron centres sipmly taking salary, if vodafone has some self respect need to solve it immediately now im going to consumer court i have that sms still and i will make naked to vodafone also approching to media and will claim a penality from vodafone, as i harrassed like never till today very worst service, i can say vodafone is begger company not having any ethic ethicless organisation.
    hello,
    i want to complain about the idea showroom in mahipalpur, new delhi.
    the staff is so incapable that they are like dummies sitting on their chairs.
    i think idea company has hired them on low wages, they are not fit for the job.
    they are not able to solve a single problem, please close that shop in mahipalpur.

I got a call from one of the vodafone franchise to migrate from pre-paid connection to post paid connection on 29 feb 08. I was commited that my connection will get activated by 1 mar 08 but that was not so. I complaint many times for the same but their is no response for that. They are een not able to tell me clearly how much time it would take to complete this process now I don't have any contact.
      I would like to request that please take any serious action for this address of the franchisee is PACE SETTERS BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. having their office at 1E/18, 2nd floor, Jhandewalan Extn. , New Delhi -55 and their contact number is [protected], [protected].
      I also tried to contact them a lot of time but the franchisee person doesn't pick the phone and they don't even answer as well.
      I will be highly obliged for the correct action taken.

Abhishek Kumar
      Delayed action for post paid connection applied
      I got a call from one of the vodafone franchise for adhoc connection to post paid connection on 04 April 08. I was commited that my connection will get activated by 05 April 08 with same last 05 digits in my previous Number([protected]) as I have already 04 connections of same number & Mr Amit Kumar Representative of your company promised me the above said, but that was not so. I complaint many times for the same but their is no response for that. They are not able to tell me clearly how much time it would take to complete this process now I don't have any contact.
      plz i want to take D.S.A. Vodafone in Jharkand state. plz call me this no. [protected].
      alternate no. [protected]

I have been facing problem with my Vodafone SIM card for the past 1 month.Sometimes the SIM card stops working with message " Insert SIM card" .When contacted the customer care they suggested to purchase a new SIM card .After purchasing the new SIM it completely stopped working and gave a message " SIM card Registration Failed".

I contacted the Customer care and they said that its not a problem with them you have to directly contact the Vodafone shop from where I purchased the SIM card.One of my friend went to that shop but it was closed at 7:30 PM and when he asked for there contact number they refused to give and said that we have to come to the shop for any queries.
        How is it possible to go to the shop again and again and when the mistake is also from thier end.

I am facing this problem for the past 1 month.

mr. shyam sunder neb

Vodafone Postpaid Connection — without intemmation out-going call has been barred

Dear all
        i m ur regular postpaid custemmer of mobile no [protected], i m paying a amount of 1200.00 (Rupees twelve hundreed only) for the monthly bill of april on date 02/06/2009 at 8:00am but after that my out going is not possible. So kindly help me as soon as possible

regards
        s k mishra

The Vodafone company has deducted Rs.35-40 from my mobile No.[protected] as caller tune charges whereas I have not made any activation SMS/Reply for caller tune. I have made two complaints to vodafone customer care No.111 to Mr. Sachin & Mr. Rakesh. Mr. Rakesh told that his system is being upgraded so he cannot accept my complaint. Mr. Rakesh told me that he would forward my complaint to his senior and I would be contacted with 24 hours. Both persons have not given me any complaint number. I would like to request Vodafone authorities to credit the above amount to my account in the above mobile number.

Vinod Kumar Tanwar

vodafone /hutch — caller tune

My Phone No. [protected]
          This is 2nd time, I am facing the same problem within 2 months.

the problem is that every month they fix a caller tune own there own and sand a massage that " caller tune has been activated on your vodafone mobile Rs. 30 will be deducted as monthly rental".

but tell me that who activated these caller tune on my mobile. and why are u deducted my money.

Vodafone/Hutch — regardingcallertuneactivation

i am the vodafone customer in punjab (jalandhar dist..) my mobile number is ([protected] ) activated(without my knowledge) with caller tune service on 07 apr 2008. after a long discussion with customer care i was advised to deactivate the service with a message to 56789 which i have done on 08 apr 2008 and i got a message that mine request was registered for deactivation. and again on 09 apr 2008 without any call/message communication between vodafone service & me my number is again activated with caller tune service on 09 apr 2008 which resulted again my loss of money . when i contacted them no positive reply and even my number is not getting connected with vodafone customer care. and a computer generated call from [protected], which irritates me after giving a non disturbance message to vodafone even after giving a deactivation message on the same
          my cell no. : [protected]
          i can access gprs on my mob. but unable to go through with "yahoo go" i'm using "NOKIA 5310 XpressMusic"
          hi...
          mera henad seat voda ka hai 221
          kyame me mob. pe logo down load kar sakta hu.
          ple reply...
          thans...for voda
          for past eight months and have been visiting vodafone stores calling helpline etc regarding some vaulty polyphonic tunes which they are being charging me rs.30/- as a downloading charging per month.

i use nokia 1110i which is not at all gprs phone. they are helpless and cannot do any thing. since it is my company's mobile i cannot change the number for business reason.

can someone please tell me how to deactivate gprs from nokia 1110i
          My mobile number is [protected].
          Just remove the BROKERRECO from my mobile which i didnot activated.Do it immediately.
          Unnecessary Duduction of amount of caller tune

my father name is veerasamy
          mobile no is [protected]

The Vodafone company has deducted charges from my mobile No.[protected] as caller tune charges whereas I have not made any activation SMS/Reply for caller tune.

what is your service, you are always doing this, two moths back also same things happend

I have not made any activation SMS/Reply for caller tune. I would like to request Vodafone authorities to credit the above amount to my account in the above mobile number.

Veerasamy

Vodafone/Hutch — caller tune

dear sir,

i am mr, prasanna kulkarni, i giving the coplaint of caller tune services, there is automatically activated on 6th of september 2009. and i also giving the complaint on 6th of september 2009. and also i amdeactivated on same day.my register coplaint number is [protected] on 6th of septenber 2009.and i also received a message of vodafone services on 7th september 2009. the message is ( HELLO! YOUR REQUEST DATED 06 - SEP - 2009HAS BEEN PROCESSES AND THE NECCESSARY AMOUNT HAS BEEN CREDITED FOR YOUR VODAFONE NUMBER [protected]. HAOOY TO HELP YOU ON 7TH OF SEP 2009) but till today my acconut not to be credited. please processed.
          And another thing is your customer care service provider is not receiving my phone call to talk with your officer. they all are avoiding the my call. from 8th of september to till date he's are not receiving the my phone call. then please to say sir how could be i contact to your customer care service to inconvience of your vodafone service.

PLEASE STOP IRRITATING SIR.

I AM USE YOUR VODAFONE SERVICE LAST 4 TO 5 YEARS
          YOU CAN'T UPDATE OF MY COMPLAINT SO I IT WILL BE
          CUT OF YOUR SERVICES AND GOING TO THE ANOTHER
          SERVICES LIKE AIRTEL, TATA DOCOMO.

HELLOSIR I AM THE EMPLOYEE OF BSNL SERVICES AND I THINK GO FOR BETTER TO BSNL SERVICES.

PLEASE SIR HELP ME

ASHRAM ROAD
          BIJAPUR - 586103
          MOBILE - [protected]

Hi ,
            I submitted a request for my prepaid card to be converted into postpaid . Vodafone customer care people assured...

some one whose phone no is [protected] is continnously harrasing my wife manju malhotra by giving her missed calls and vulgur messages at phone no [protected] pls deactivate the vodafone number or blacklist the number as this is last step we are doing that launching a complain at vodafone kindly locate the person other wise we will have to submit fir against comapany

vishal
            Dis id divyaa student of nmims university ,mumbai,
            i hav been using d service of vodafone for quite some time now...(asin 1 yr) n hav been changing many nos....b coz none of them coud run successfuly due to some documents problem or wateva...finally took a postpaid connection now....as im a student i will not make many calls...but still i end up gettin a bill of 800 appx every month...(really dont understand how) ..previously wen i used a prepaid connexion i would manage in 400 buks or so.. i hav made many calls to d custumer service centre to change my tariff plan .....i never got a proper respose frm dem.....i would like to go 4 a corporate plan....or if dere r ny oder better plans for students plz mail dem to me focussin both on local as well as std call rates...im some how not sattisfied wid d tariff plans showed on net....mail abt any sp offers available.....plz consider dis as urgent coz every time my bill goes above my budjet.....

Vodafone — miss calls n harrasing

dear sir
            m getting calls from dis number [protected] to sister.....so i kindly request u to send the details of this so tat i can lodge a complaint in police station....i kindly request u people to send me the details...it would be helpful to me thanking u

Hi, my name is saurabh, from new delhi, i callup cust service to act my hutch access is a internet connection so u can connet ur phone with p.c.they told me it going to charge 199 Rs so,I rechared with 300 Rs ...i send a text to act the service i get the repile form there that ur services its going to act in 24 hours,u get a settings save it ,and just after that 199Rs has been taken out ...but not able to use this service because i did not get sitting for my phone i called cust servies told the hole store, then nothing happed they put me on hold for hour,i spoke to the superviser called henna.she told me sir wait fro 24 hour time our tecnical team will get back to u nothing happed dispite call cust servies again and again ,and i decied to mail to vodafone delhi but did not get any reply form there nothing happed till now its been a month now .....money has been taken off state away but servies ha, i am not happy with vodafone and with there cust servies. take money but provied servies as well..
              Dear Sir
              I have a postpaid connection No. [protected] we are enclosing my ID proof and Address proof, kindly change my correspondence address of office to my residence i.e. from house no. 867, Sector-17, to house No. 274, Sector-15, Faridabad
              and enable my no. because still not working and today we are going to visit Vodafone Store at Faridabad, Nehru Ground

Please do the needful
              We are deposited all dues.

Sunil Jatwani

today u have activate color tune and rs 30/- deducted from my account.but i don't want color tune.u have deducted ur mergy.so plz deactvate color tune and return to my account.today i spoke to ur customer care but they didnot clear my query.iam not satisfied this type of service.
                MY PHONE ACCEPT RING TONE YESTERDAY UNWANTED
                hi i am busy
                Cancel your color tune FREE OF COST by sending the following sms
                If you’re a Postpaid customer, SMS CAN CT to 111 (toll free)
                If you’re a Prepaid customer, SMS CAN CT to 144 (toll free)
                MY PHONE ACCEPT RING TONE YESTERDAY UNWANTED.
                my no -[protected]

I have a vodafone postpaid connection, when i call to customer care,
                  they don't recieves my call and disconnect the phone. Many times, i have tried but they don't recieves the call.
                  please take the action.
                  Frm:
                  Sandeep pal
                  kanpur(U.P)
                  Mob:[protected].
                  Dear sir
                  have a vodafone postpaid connection, when i call to customer care,
                  please take the action.
                  Frm:
                  vijay laxmi sharma
                  gurgaon

I have to pay my two months bill for which I clearly stated once for collection on receipt of call form CCE. But no body turned...

dear sir/madem
                    a am a small mobile retailer in Faizabad names saloni traders.this companies officer like r.m.a.s.m.z.m. offer me rs.200 per activation in their scheem S.K.H.-7.i get loss some of 40,000.in this scheme.in next scheme S.K.H.-8 i made 625 no. of activation.but company paid 1st part of scheme for only 525 no. of activation.when company was settele 2nd part of scheme i got socking it was for only 225 activation.i do not accept that money.i ask when you accept and paid scheme for 525 no. of activation than why u made fraud in this part.and they replied "jo karna hai kar lo mai tumahara paisa nahi dunga"

sir i request to u to send this matter to high class officer of this company expect up to sales head of gorakhpur zone in u.p. east.
                    please
                    Vodofone Service is a big fraud
                    pls send i.d detail of no.[protected]

vodafone company charges local sms at Rs. 2 per sms during any occassion. recently on Valentines day also they charged me with such rates. in actual, my sms rates are 25paise per sms. i want to file a complaint against them to ask that when they send customers so many service messages, why cant they send an sms stating the increase in rates on due intervals.
                      To,
                      The Complaint Officer

Subject : Unnecessary messages in comming like Add/call cente etc.

Reference : [protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

My Cell no.[protected] we live in DDA flait kalka ji, I want to deactivate Unnesessary message imcoming in my mobile like add/callcentere etc.
                      please stop these type SMS

thanking You

Bimla

your customer care is useless .whenever i call it is always busy i want to deactivate all my services like football updates...

I want to informe you that some unknown person calling me last 3 days by this no. [protected] and because of this I have to face harrasement and suffereing mental torcher.

Please e-mail me detail of above mentioned no. or please i[censored] can take any action so please do the needful.

Shalu Verma

I want to inform you that an unknown person has been calling me since last 2 days from this vodafone number - [protected]. This person has been calling me again and again and abuses me. I have been facing problems due to him.

Please e-mail me the details of the above mentioned number as i need to sue him to the court and if any action can be taken at your end, please do the needful.

Payal Bathla
                        Ph: [protected]

I had taken the service of vodafone (Prepaid Customer) in Chennai (Prepaid Mbl No:[protected]).on 21/2/2008 morning(9am) I got 3 messages from Vodafone that you are activated a caller tune in my number and deducted around Rs.45/- from my mobile’s account. Pls note that I didn't made any request for a caller tune. Then I spoke to your local support number ([protected]), reg. this issue and they give me a reply that, I pressed some buttons while talking to somebody and that’s the reason for enabling the caller tune. Even if any type of such arrangement is there in your system, it is your minimum responsibility to send a request to me for confirming weather this facility enable or not. Also pls note that suddenly my balance become minus balance. I am using this connection only for my official purposes and I don't like any type of caller tunes in my number. Also while talking to anybody, its my right to touch any key button on my handset(pls note that its not supplied by you).Also I request you to kindly avoid sending all types o[censored]nwanted messages and calls to my number(pls note the Govt order reg. this).I hereby request you to remove this caller tune from my number within 24hrs and refill the amount which you deducted from my account I thought if you stop this type of PICK POCKET Business, that will help you very much in your South India Business. I am waiting for your kind immediate reply. pls note that if you are not responding properly I will send this complaint to TRAI(Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) and all major News Papers in India. So please tell them and make a not of consumer to them i send lot of times then also they are not responding saying that the deduction will happen. If this type of facility is there means they have to ask thru msg only that u are confirm to activate or not, but this type of manner they did means what i have to say. please kindly arise this one to save others also, please. i went to the vodfone complaint request i saw lot of complaints regarding this manner only. so please protect from this type of pick picketters.
                          Thanks & Regards,
                          Asmara
                          Yes. Even I have found lot of descripencies in my invoice. And my major complaint is about the customer service center. Most of the customer care executives are rude and they are not respecting the customers. In fact these guys are spoiling the company name.
                          Plz send me all rechage voucher validity and talk value. I live in roming every time if any plan for roming then send me that message also ASAP.

Shambhu Kumar.
                          702, Devashish Appartment
                          kalawad road -Rajkot
                          Phone: [protected]

My India VODAFONE Number is +91 [protected]
                          I am using Iphone get from USA from my relative since last six month, In july my mobile bill from vodafone have GPRS charge RS, 67.10, as they people alwayas say and it is true that GPRS can not work on Iphone, i have complain and they agree to rebate in next bill,
                          I found no rebate in next bill but, again they charge Rs37.20 for GPRS, i have told to higher authorities, they given me promise but second time no rebate,

today when i am busy with call get popup sms u activated caller tune and they charge me, even i have not dialed indicated number with *, again i connect to complain they agree to rebate and promise to cancel the charge, they are fail to resolve the prob after two month, always giving promise to solve

three time complain but no result, every time they say in GUJARATI, NInchit rahejo, have avoo nahithai" CAN we NISCHINT WITHOUT RESOLVING PROBLEM any paying more money every month, (languagae and tone of talk from vodafone rep is alwayes good but no result, wt the meaning of soft langauge alwayes need result)

We can conclude that, common charge we can see that is wrong, can complain and invisibly worn charges they wt can do unauthorized amount they rise ? it is question of trust on vodafone, i have more than 200 phone in group and vodafone have so many millions of subscriber in india, if they do so in only in one-day they can earn invisibly lots of money by loots, it is not the way of earning money,

So question of trust and not attain the complain in proper way, even though i get tired to complain for every month i get more unauthorized charges so i get in tense with heavy depression,

so today i went to contact my doctor they advice me make off your mobile service, can we off my business due to mobile?

CAN we get answer from authorize person from VODAFONE and can we get solution and came out from Heavy loot from people?
                          Iam haveing post paid connection Ihave sent so many request for setting caller tunes, when every sending
                          sms for setting amount deducting towards charges, But so far its not activiated callertune, Kindly look in
                          to the matter, give me feed back.My mobile no [protected].
                          Thanking u sir.
                          u.suresh babu.
                          I want to know the details of the cell number [protected]
                          Some body is calling from ([protected]) number on my sis's mobile and he is using abusing language and also harassing my sis frequently ([protected]) I have searched the net but wont get this number. So, I request you to please give me details of this number as soon as possible. I need the details so that i can proceed further.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

This complaint is in regards to the Network Concern with the Vodafone . I am happy with the services and the Tarrif palns, however when it come to Network part i am highly disappointed. When i am at me residence there is completely no network and this affects my Business. I contacted your customer care and raised a complaint, however no reply. I recently agin contacted Customer Care and spoke to Girish an executive and informed him the concern faced by me. I also informed him that i will be disconnecting this no. Instead of resolving my concern he asked me to visit Vodafone store and fill the formalities . I was shocked by the service. Kindly look into the matter as this is very urgent and if possible contact me on my cell [protected].

Shashi Anchan
                            Dear Concern

I m a regular customer with Vodafone (Formerely Known as Hutch) Network since 2003. My number is [protected] (Pre paid connection). I also activate GPRS service in my phone and regulerly using the GPRS services. But sometimes the network problem arise and the GPRS service was effected. So many times i have contacted customer care through mobile but never got any satisfactery responce from your side.

As you can check my account i have never gone to negetive balance except only twice or thrise in last 5 years. You can also check my account and you will find that i m using GPRS service more then making call & sms.

Regarding my prevous complaints and problems i dont want to argue. But please come to my current problem regarding GPRS service and please clarify the below facts.

1. I m facing the problem from yesterday that whent i try to connect the GPRS the error meggage shown as "NO RESPONCE TRY AGAIN"
                            2. I have referesh my phone (AS i experienced fro your side to turn off cell and all the common things) but still the problem is continue.
                            3. I am so hopeless that why your service is affacted except i never hear regarding any service problem with other network service provider i.e. Airtel, Idea, Reliance, etc. from my friends who are using those services smoothly.
                            4. When i contacted customer care they ask me to hold for some time and after sometime the phone disconnect without any further solution. (You can check my account that how many times i have contacted at customer services)
                            5. Last week i have lost my all saved message which was in my inbox and i have keep them from last 4 - 5 years) I dont know how that possible but this is right that i have not deleted any message nor any other person used my handset.
                            6. Please tell me why not i have go to consumer court to complaint about the service. I am very frustrated regarding your services.
                            7. Please tell me why not i have go to consumer court to complaint about the service as i am never finnd any solution from the customer care office.

Lastely i would like to inform you that i have ever appriciated your services to other and convenince them that your services are the best i had ever use. But now i m so desperate, frustrate and hopeless due to your current service.

You are the service provider and your principle motive is to serve your customer but that fact is that i m not satisfied from your service since last one month. So please also sugest me what can i do and where to complaint or request to use your service properly or can i wind up your service and try to use other network for better service.

Please do the needfull.

Thanks with Regards

Naveen Solanki
                            [protected] (Pre paid)

Greeting to you.

I placed a request to change my plan from STD package Rs. 99 to STD package...

I have made a complaint that I want to disconnect of my vodafone number,they gsve me a email ID of vodafone co.. after one month they send a letter mentioning that you can't disconnect the no...,

I told that i will not pay the bill unless untill you disconnect my no....amt is Rs.400,
                              From past two months they are giving me a call for payment of bill. and yet they have not disconnect the number....
                              in last week of JAN. i have received a notice from ADVOCATE OF HIGH COURT, mentiong that you will have to pay an bill amount of Rs.815/- with an 18% interest...

now pls tell me is their is any LAW that bill of Rs.815? with an int..

Now m ascared of these call after every two days they are disturbing me......

AM wating for your response

My current MB. NO. IS [protected] FOR MY CONTACT....
                              Dear Vodafone,
                              Actually I wanna migrate my post paid hutch no. ([protected]) to postpaid in cost can u guid me how is it possible, I had talked to customer excutive they said it is not possible due to close that type of migration, how is it possible, we are the user, when we had wanted post paid that time we had converted it from prepaid, but now we wanna to post so their is rule and regulation. if is close so why r u not close migration from prepaid to postpaid. It is not satisfactory reply or answer from vodafone... I wanna change it any cost or I dont wanna erase or change this no thats why I send this feedback to u.... pls reply and help me...

DEV Singh Rawat

(India Today Group)
                              Dear Vodafone,

DEV Singh Rawat
                              Customercare

For your knowledge, please treat this as application and do the needful.If you will fail to disconnect i will not liable to pay any amount anymore.

For any clarification feel free to contact us on my email id.

With regards,
                              Vishnu Narayan
                              Customercare

I had one vodaphone postpaid connection having number of +91-[protected] in my name (Vishnu Narayan).For your knowledge i left india and so i don't need my connection to be continue so i request to finally disconnect this number.For your knowledge i had cleared my all dues upto now just two days back i.e 10/4/09.

Please treat this as application and do the needful.If you will fail to disconnect i will not be liable to pay any amount anymore.

For any clarification feel free to contact us on my email id.

With regards,