Adidas Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 26, 2022

File a complaint to Adidas

Having problems with Adidas?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Adidas customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Adidas

122001

Adidas Phone Numbers

Adidas reviews & complaints page 46

My India today book club Member ship no: - ITBC08493854

Order no: - 0GA[protected] for Adidas shoes, payment done on 7th september but still not get my shoes, so many times i called to their customer care and many mails sent to them still i did not get any response them. please register this complaint and give better solution.

SHOES,OF ADIDAS — ORDER SHOES BUT NOT YET RECEIVED

SIR,
I HAVE ORDER SHOES OF ADDIDAS ON OFFER OF BOOKS OF INDIA TODAY.I HAVE SEND DD OF Rs:748.I SEND IT BEFOR MORE THAN ONE MONTH.ITS BOOKSBUDDY INVOICE no.ORA[protected].
MY MEMBERSHIP NO.ITBC08481011.MY ENCLOSED DD NO.816225 DROWN ON STATE BANK OF PATIALA FOR RS.748
MY SHOES SIZE NO.9
I HOPE YOU WILL SEND SHOES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.MY MOBILE NO.[protected]. IF YOU NOTICE MY COMPLAINT, THAN PLEASE SEND MAIL TO MY E-MAIL ADRESS OR CALL AT MY MOBILE NO.
I SHALL VERY THANKFULL TO YOU

Adidas / Shoe — PASTING,RIPPING SOLE

I PURCHASED A PAIR OF ADIDAS SHOES
    SIZE : USA, 11.5 CM
    ARTICLE NO.: 333432
    BILL INVOICE NO.: 031
    ON 04/06/2008 FROM ADIDAS FACTORY OUTLET, 1602, MAIN MARKET, RANI BAGH, NEW DELHI - 110034, INDIA. I LODGED A COMPLAINT ON 21/08/2008 AS THERE WAS A PASTING AND RIPPING OF SOLE PROBLEM. TILL NOW MY COMPLAINT HAS NOT BEEN REDRESSED. I HAVE FULL FAITH IN YOUR COMPANY....

I had ordered three CDs Vide order No.0GA[protected] dated 24TH JUNE 08.
    I recived the items vide Invoice No. ORA[protected].
    My Membership No.ITBC08511786. My unique no. to claim Goindigo flight coupon is 1501786O9A[protected]
    I have not been able to log on to the site given in the invoice.

Adidas Bag & Holiday voucher — Non receipt of free gift articles

Already I have sent an e-mail regarding the non response in the system as per the directions sent in the free gift intimation (Step 1 to Step 5) got along with invoice no. ORB[protected] dated 28/05/2008.

As per the reply received from the club, I contacted customer care and I was told to access again through online. However the access is not successfull.

Please do the needful to the early dispatch of the free gifts.

G. Thiyagamuthu
    Membership no. ITBC 08355259

Adidas Bag & Holiday voucher — complaint for free Adidas bag & Holiday package

As per your instruction I am not going for claim 'Addidas bag & Holiday voucher'.

Please send the real website address for registering as per your giving instruction through the pamphlate.

adidas bag — non-receipt of free gift

i have not yet received my free gifts against CD purchased worth Rs.699 the invoice No. is :ORA[protected], membership No. is :ITBC07276309

Free Gift/Holiday Voucher — Non receipt

I have received 4 Books and Reebok Wallet + Key Chain against your invoice no. ORA[protected] dated 10/1/09 and Order No. OGA[protected] dated 10/1/09.

I have not received the free gift/holiday vouchers. Please send the same at the following address:

SOORAJ NARAYANAN
    8/4/12, MOUNTVIEW APARTMENTS, BHAVANI NAGAR
    MAROL MAROSHI ROAD, ANDHERI (E)
    MUMBAI-400059/MAHARASHTRA

Sooraj
    I am awaitng the free gift/holiday voucher at the earliest

adidas bag — free gift

I have applied for free 2 free air tickets, but I have got 12 novels which I did not want, when I recieved that books, I got a pamphlet along with that, according to this I can claim for free gift that is a adidas bag. But I could not connect you as this showing wrong id can please sent this bag at my correspondent adderess. thanx

kamal singh
    invoice no:0ra[protected]ts
    member ship no:itbc0948420

bag & holiday voucher — non receipt

my unique no. is 1621008A[protected]

Invoice no. ORA[protected]MC
    Membership no. ITBC0969010
    Name & address PREM AHUJA AHUJA FINANCIAL SERVICES DAYAL MARKET OPP. SECTOR 7 GURGAON (HR.) 122001 MOB. NO. [protected] ,
    EMAIL - [protected]@yahoo.com

Pl. arrange to send the above mentioned free gifts or any whichever are applicable
    thanks,

prem ahuja

11.09.2009

adidas bag — Non receipt of Free Gift

I had bought $ Britanica CDs under scheme of Free Adidas Bag. I have received the CDs but till date i have not received Adidas Bag whereas India Today Book Club had assured me that your request is processed and the same will be sent within two weeks.

Adidas — bag

i had ordered for laptop bag of Adidas which is tore of in just 20-25 days.
    i have lost my bill but i am having transaction or order form in my account.
    i want a new bag as it was worth of 1000/- bugs.

Adidas — defective product sold to me

Dear Sir/Mam,
      I had purchased an adidas jacket from the showroom located at JM Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune. during the time of purchase they assured me that the jacket is waterproof and it is a rainy jacket but while using it for two days i came to know that the rain water leaks into the jacket through the zip and it gets wet inside from the shoulders. when i complaint about it they agreed that all the those pcs were deffective and...