Airtel Complaints & Reviews

So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved

i can't receive GPRS settings
my no [protected]
Aug 13, 2020
this telecoms range is very damaged
From:
Via-Manjeshwar Kasargod Dist

To,
Chief executive officer
Airtel India

Sub: - Complaint against Kasaragod District Uppala Manjeshwar Airtel Zonal Manager Krishna

With reference to the above I submit as follows

That on 18th JUN 2008 at 3 P.M. I called your Zonal Manager Krishna on his mobile No. [protected] asking about our monthly claims and new schemes. But I was surprised to see the behavior of your uppala Manjeshwar (Karalla) Zonal Manager Krishna instead of controlling himself he was talking nonsense with me, and he does not know how to perform the duty of Zonal Manager. He was completely lost his temper and behaved unusually with me. He abused me in filthy language and he asked me not to call him again. I got insulted and ashamed for no fault of me.

Now please note that I am running a retail recharge centre service last several years, I am giving a moderately good collectin to Airtel kerala circle by selling easy recharge and much more SIM activations in my shope. I am also recommending Airtel to so many shopes of this area and asking them to open Airtel easy recharge out lets in there area.

Since last March 2008 I have not been given any claims( activation commission) by Airtel inspite of my several requests. I also would like to bring to your kind notice that none of the Airtel retailers of this area have been given any claims since last March 2008. all other tele communication companys are settling the account by the end of every month except Airtel.

Hence I kindly request you that necessary disciplinary action shall be taken against the said Zonal Manager named Krishna, mobile No.[protected]. otherwise appropriate action will be taken directly by the consumers of manjeshwar wich day deem fitt in the future course of time.

Thanking You

Yours truly,
(Abdul Rahman U.M.)

Copy to:-

Precedent
Consumer’s Society Manjeshwar
REGD 22/08

Requesting to get the information regarding how to take distributorship in NCC channel at navi mumbai...
    This is bhanu chander s/o J. Raju, i have took the simwith one year incomming payable amount is 398 Ruppes.

br...
    My complaints are:

1) Without my permission Call conference service has been activated on my number, for which...

Airtel India — Poor service! [Resolved]

i have an airtel prepaid connection.i am working in mumbai..1 month back some of the staff from mira road branch (fiza) from...

Mobile No:[protected]
    Actually,I have purchased a Nokia N73M and Airtel under Subhiksha-Airtel Bundle offer from Subhiksha Store from Ulhasnagar.I have submitted all documents needed to complete the procedure.But on 9th October,the phone showed an error that "Sim Card Registration failed".I have visited the airtel gallery in DADAR as well as KALYAN.They said that your details for this mobile number is deleted.And this Offer contained VALIDITY-1 year, TALKTIME Rs.3000 to other phones ,Rs.1500 Airtel to Airtel and Rs.1500 for messages(SMS).
    The Number is cancelled because they(Airtel Gallery) say that they have not received the documents.But i have submitted the documents to the Subhiksha shop .
    So,I dont know what to do..

I think Airtel should either give the same number with all the relevant talktime which the scheme included or give me my money back.
    If they agreed to give other number within the scheme then also i will be satisfied.

I do not know against whom to take action and what action to take.
    If anyone can tell me or give any advice about how to move next....please..do it.
    I got an Airtel Post Paid connection as per following details:

Date of procurment: 18th April 2008
    Palce of procurement:
    TELESOFT, Shop No. F-1/2, mohite Paradise, S/No 16/3, Hingne Khurd, Anand Nagar, Sinhagad Road, Pune 411051
    Activated on 18th April 2008
    Plan : Monthly rental Rs 125, POSTPAID

Grievance:

1. While I was travelling to Allahabad my outgoing was blocked on 23 April 2008. When I contacted the customer care I was told to visit the place from where i bought the SIM. Reason given was address verification failure because of short address.
    2. My several request to customer care centers to reactivte the outgoing since I was on Journey I was badly in need of it,
    went unheard.
    3. On coming back to PUNE, I contacted the customer care center, He was kind enough to take my call and said he is launching a request for address reverification. I was happy that it will be done shortly, but the after 3 days I again contatcted the customer care centre, i was told that address reverification is not possible, since 10 days has expired.
    4. Every time i was told to visit the AIRTEL gallery to reverificatin request.
    5. The telephone number printed on the receipt of the Telesoft Bill is wrong. No one replies on that number.
    6. When I personnaly reached the gallery, I was told it is not possible for them to rezctivate, since 10 days have passed.
    7. They gave me a phone number to call back and find out next day for the status.
    8. I have been trying the number but it is switched off.
    9. I asked to refund my Activation charges since hte service is not provided, they refused.
    10. I asked to refund my deposit, they refused.

11. COMPLAIN AGAIST THE ADDRESS VERIFICATION EXECUTIVE:

a. The address provided by me is a standard address and this place is getting correspondance for last 40 years on the same address.
    b. My all correspondance related to BANK, BSNL, etc are on the same address.
    c. Your executive has failed to do his duty sincerely. This has put me in trouble, inspite of being a genuine customer.
    I request you to launch a disciplinary action against the person who was given responsibility for address verification. He has not made sincere effort to locate the khadakwasla lake. I am surprised if he does not know, sinhgad road. How an he miss out DIAT when the singhad road hits the DIAT at the wnd of lake.

12. Solution for me?

AWAITED
    I had requested for close of my no [protected]

Hi I had raised a request to close this no but they had not close this no each time I have to clear the Bill .Plz let me know its closed or not.
    Thanking You
    Unprofessional and bad service provider's - TELESOFT :

I have given duly application with all the requisit details/documents for getting post paid connection to be converted in pre-paid on Saturday, 2nd August.2008. At the time of submitting the form it has been assured me that it will activated latest by Tuesday, 5th August 2008 but till date my pre-paid card is not activated till date. And when i enquired with customer care, they told me that your documents has not submitted/reached there office for further processing. Hence card is not activated and it is kept on hold.
    Therefore, this is my sincere request to all who are reading this or going to apply for mobile connection, pl. check and confirm or else choose some different vendor while buying Airtel connection from TELESOFT situated at Singhgad Road because they are very unprofessional and untrustworthy!

125 plan — outgoing barred

I had taken add on connection on my husbends mobile no. on 30/09/08 and submitted all required documents same day.
    On 06/10/08 outgoing calls were barred by saying that documents did not reach in you office.This is not my responsibility to send documents in your head office.

Check it on ur part as still now my outgoig is not working.

If you are unable to provide good service to your customers then tell me I will go for some other company.
    anju mehta

I am rajashekar.p my mobile number is :[protected](andhara pradesh) i made a complaint on 04/09/2007 regarding the nil coverage problem at osmania university till now it is not solved ,please let me know how it can be solved by you it is ver y urgent for me .

i request you solve this problem and take a quick action on this matter

thanking you,
      Aug 13, 2020
      I M VERY SAD TO SAY THAT NETWORK OF YOUR CELL COMPANY IS VERY POOR IN OUR CITY ie. in Tehsil singrauli DISTT:SIDHI (M.P).WE GENERALLY USE AIRTEL FOR NET SERVICE ONLY N THAT SERVICE IS ALSO VERY POOR.NO ONE HEARS THE PROBLEM SO ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO HAVE SOME HIGHLIGHT ON MY REQUEST.
      HI MY NAME IS SUJIT AND I AM LIVING NEAR BELURMATH.
      BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT GETTING MY INCOMING CALLS
      IN MY MOBILE PHONE DUE TO TOWER IS TOO BAD HERE.
      HI MY NAME IS SUJIT AND I AM LIVING NEAR BELURMATH.
      BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT GETTING MY INCOMING CALLS
      IN MY MOBILE PHONE DUE TO TOWER IS TO BAD HERE
      To Date: - /03/2008
      AirTel
      AirTel Gallery
      Mumbai Sub: Change of Address.
      The Concerning Person,

Iam The Consumer of Mobile No: - [protected] Since Four Years. Recently I Have Change My Residential From Mumbra To Versova Andheri {West}. Hence I Request You To Kindly Note My Previous Residential Address As Following.

Name – Moulvi Javed Iqbal
      Address – Prakash Complex, B/Wing, Ground Floor,
      Flat No – 01, Near Santosh Nagar, Mumbra
      Dist Thane. Pin code – 400 612

Now I Have Shifted To Versova Andheri (West) Mumbai My New Address Is As Following:
      Name – Moulvi Javed Iqbal
      Address – Jangle House, Flat No 11, 2 nd Floor,
      Near Khoja Lane, Versova Andheri (West)
      Mumbai Pin Code – 400 061

I Request You To Change My Address of Versova And Please Kind Enough For The Correspondents Further.

ENCLOSING Xerox MOBILE – [protected]
      E-Mail ID - [protected]@yahoo.com

? Ration Card
      ? Pan Card
      ? Motor Driving License
      ? Home Maintenance Receipt
      ? Birth Certificate

Yours Faithfully
      Last Two year My sim plan is Talkmore 49. 12th may 2009 I request for Talk more Plan change .Now days. My plan is No change. i complaint customer care. no responsible. Every day every time i call me customer care. Any senior person no Responsible. Kindly request me My plan is changed. My Mobile Number[protected].

M.A.M

I am a ratilar of airtel vadafone & idea sir i have

airtel demo sim form alwar but my home dist

bharatpur so TM of bharatpur devendra sharam change

my demo [protected] but sir i work airtel all

rajasthan airtel is one and which sim change my sim

closed 3 days and 2 days my demo sim close and open

so i not use e-reacharge my lost per day 5000/- and

sir any ratilar use demo from alwar but devendra

not closed any demo please change my demo sim alwar

sir if you are not change my demo please close my

demo sim please help me

sachin computer
        nagar (bharatpur)
        sir i want demo sim
        how should i get plz give details...
        my mobile number is [protected]
        Please Solve My Demo Number-[protected] Validity And CallCost Problem.Please Once Call Me-[protected]

We would like to complaint that our Mobile no. [protected] International Roaming Faciltiy was activated on 2nd Nov, 2007 but today suddenly the intl. roaming facility has been deactivated. We would request you to kindly check this matter and let us know the reason for this deactivation of the mobile. If due to any pending bill payment then let us know the details to do the needful at the earliest.

Last payment made : Rs. 8,262.00 for the period 17th Aug-2007 to 16-SEp-2007.

Awaiting your reply at the earliest.

Celina Johnson
          Aug 13, 2020
          My landline number is[protected]. I wanted ISD activated for this number. Please treat this as urgent.
          dear sir
          we would like to complaint that our airterl mabile [protected] . the airtel sim is rejected.i request you sir to activate my sim .please i want know what is reason. please send detials

we arre awaiting your reply

regard
          ramayya

I have recharge Rs 333/- on 25th of Oct. Airtel has debited Rs 99/- against Cricket Plan which is not intimeted to me. Plz Recredit the amount in my account ASAP. My mobile number is [protected]

AirTel — billing ,unauthorized

every day 3 rupees deducted for charges for speedflirt which is not used by me or authorised for cutting. Please stop doing that. My mobile no: AP division [protected]

AirTel — unauthorized billing

I would like to draw your kind attention that in the ongoing period of time i.e March-April-2011, I have been charged unnecessarily for services which i did not subscribe.

I have complaint many times about this issue at Airtel customer care center. But not getting any satisfactory reply and instead they are avoiding my call.

I' am deeply suffering a lot as this is my personal number.

The services concerning the issue are as follows:
            1. Hello Tune service
            2. Tarot card reading
            3. friends chat service
            4. romance service
            5. airtel radio service

Kindly note the number regarding the issue is [protected].
              I want to req you to please stop my no as i have just lost mu sim,n please let me know if some one has made any calls from...

I obtained airtel connection on[protected] under 99 plane ; it offers local SMS RS.1/-, national Rs.2/- international Rs.3/- but it changed without notice on[protected] NOW international charge is Rs.5/- I contatacted the coustmer cafe they not give an answer for the same .,this kind of action is against the TRAI act. Now i wish to commplaint the trai.
              Aug 13, 2020

I am working at Muscat and frequently receiving SMS from AIrtel which is costing me much. Kindly stop sending SMS to my below No: [protected]

A.Susairaju

dear sir
                my self mr.m.s prakash. i wanted to complaint that i has leaved in 27/1.2nd main.4th cross.govindraj nagar.bangalore-560040.in this address i used airtel broad band connection with a land line for 2years now i shifted to no-313.6th main.1st stage.khb colony.basaveswar nagar. bangalore-560076. before 2 months,from onwards am asking to give a connection to this present address but no body responding clearly and with mannerlly i knew that my neighbour having a connection of airtel broadband.so i think it make easy to give connection through that junction box so please give a connection as early as possible.
                do the needfull
                thanking you
                yours rgds
                prakash.m.s.-[protected]
                no-313.6th main.1st stage.khb colony.basaveswar nagar.bangalore560076

Airtel — My neighbours Airtel Connection

My neighbour's Airtel landline Connection cables are coming in our site. Please shift the pipes to their site immediately since we are construction the compound.

Gurudatt B
                #946
                D Block
                Sahakara Nagar

AirTel — bill problems

hello sir,

my name is gyan parkash. i am using airtel network last five years. from my this last month i have already pay my all bills before the last date of submitting of bill.

but i am a very serious problems regarding of my bill. i have already given complaints of not receiving of bill on my E-mail id.

so from this region i have not pay my bill of the month of october 2008.

i hope that you now you will be take a serious action regarding of this.

thanking very much.

with regards.

gyan parkash.
                [protected].

Airtel Landline — Airtel landline billing problem

I am an airtel customer for last 5 years. I have paid every bill before due date. Last month I purchased wifi router by paying the complete amount of Rs 1795 to airtel. However still in the current month bill I have been charged the security deposit of Rs 1000 and the rental for router. I have lodged the complaint on 3rd of July, however till now the waiver has not been passed. Everyday I keep calling the customer care just to hear that the problem would be resolved. However till now I haven't heard from them.

Is there any way I can get the problem resolved?

Shashi
                we recently shifted our house to ganapathy the wiring and connection has been changed to our new address. but monthly bills are still being sent to our old address. though we reported the change of address its not been rectified yet. what should i do to change my address on record?

sir pls help me airtel company permanent disconnet my no([protected]) wid out any temperory disconnecting and said id nt clear sir i hope 4 a posive response plz took some action against this problm this no.is very important 4 me becoz i m already distribute this no. in my bussines crcle it creats a great loss or problm 4 me im ready 2 submit my ID prof again but i waana this no. at any cost i wil be very thankful 2 u plz contact me on this no.([protected])thans..,..,
                    dear sir
                    my name is arun am from uae i have one complaint for this airtel number [protected] this number every...
                    SINCE TWO YEARS IAM USING AIRTEL POSTPAID BEARING NO [protected]. RECENTLY I HAD PAID MY AIRTEL BILL OF AMOUNT Rs.1068/- ON...

WAH, WAH Airtel

Dear readers by going through my the matter you will under stand my agony and thtas why I have named it as WAH, WAH Airtel
                    Thank you once again for harassing me. But it’s all accepted from you. I would like Airtel. On 23rd of October I left for New Delhi and the moment I crossed Punjab Border I came to know that my mobile was out of coverage and had to suffer great physical harassment and mental agony and also loss to profession (please go through the mails highlighted below).
                    I again had to go to New Delhi on 1st Nov 2007 and before boarding the train for Delhi I called the customer care number @ 121 and told that my I shouldn’t having any roaming problem this time, on which I was assured that my number was having roaming facility. I was also explained the tariff plan. And this time too after crossing Punjab border I found no tower signal on my mobile, I then tried for searing it through manual setting , I took out the sim card again tried to find network on manual setting, I even asked a fellow passenger to allow me to put SIM inti his mobile and see if the network was coming on his mobile, but all in vain. I then requested a co passenger (Mr. Hardev Singh Bansil) to lend his mobile to me so I could send SMS message, for helping me, I sent a message to[protected] from Mr. Hardev Singh Bansil’s mobile and asked to contact Airtel. Next morning a call was made on 121 from [protected] and it was assured by Airtel that the roaming would be activated by 6 pm on the same date but Wah Wah as its Airetl always causing problem nothing was done. I also called the follwing numbers [protected], [protected],[protected], to contact Airtel but wah wah Airtel nothing was done. Because 0f you not only me but many people had to suffer they are Mrs. Mehak Anand [protected], Mr Atal Kapoor +[protected], Mr. Mr Navjot +[protected] and many more people whose list I can give and will give you when required.
                    Now, Please by considering my previous mail and the present one tell me what action should be taken against you. I want a detail explanation in this regard, and this time I will definitely take the matter seriously .

Dear Mr. Anand,

Thank you for writing to Airtel.

This is with reference to your email dated 28th September 2007 expressing concern regarding Airtel roaming from your Airtel number [protected].

We would like to inform you that relevant action has been initiated to ensure that such incidents do not recur.

We realize that this situation must have greatly inconvenienced you. We are a customer centric organization and as such would want every interaction you have with us to be a pleasant one.

Further, we would like to inform you that national roaming was activated on your account from 22/03/2007 to 25/10/2007. Thereafter, on 25/10/2007 Airtel roaming is activated as per your request.

We appreciate your valuable subscription with Airtel and it will always be our constant endeavor to serve you better.

For further assistance please reply back through email. However we can also be contacted through web on [protected]@airtelindia.com, sms 121 or phone support services 121 (from Airtel mobile).

Warm Regards,

Send OT to 121 for Outstanding of your number,
                    Send UNB to 121 for Unbilled of your number,
                    Send BILL to 121 for Bill Summary of your number,
                    Send PYMT to 121 for Last 3 Payments,
                    Write HELP to 121 for menu (Toll Free).

---- Original Message ----

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I am Subscriber of Airtel
                    mobile No [protected], and am using the sad number for the last 5 years or
                    may be more, but now I regret and even plan to change it, as you people
                    have started troubling us, the recent example is that long back I had asked
                    for roaming facility on my number and was also enjoying the same, but on
                    24th of October I had to go to Delhi for some work, and the moment I
                    crossed Punjab I saw that there was no net work coverage on my mobile and
                    like a fool I kept on looking for net work on manual search, but Thanks to
                    Airtel. Because of Airtel I had to suffer so many hardship as it being a
                    festival season all the roads of the place where I had to were blocked (had
                    to go to Chawri Bazar and the carnival of actors of Ramlela was going) and
                    I could trace the people who were suppose to take and I had to go on foot.
                    And even my reputation was effected as all my clients thought that I had
                    not paid my Bill that?s why my mobile was not functioning. My harassment
                    did not end here, my clients in America wanted to be in touch with me but
                    then thanks to AIRTEL. It was because of your deficient service that I lost
                    some clients referred by one of my friend at Jalandhar. You not only caused
                    me mental tension, physical harassment but also loss to my business to the
                    tune of Rs. 15,0000/- at least
                    I hereby call upon you to give me full explanation as to why my roaming was
                    deactivated and why I was not informed about it.
                    I am retaining the copy of this mail for action if I think necessary

mobile service — National Roming

Dear Sir
                    This veru unfortunate I am customer of your company more than ten year but last two i had worst experience, I was requested on 20th July 2008 deacticate International roming and activtate national roming but till 22nd 8.00 AM not activated number of request send by my friend in your customer care till now they are not able to activate.
                    your customer care number [protected] try number of time from eatern UP but number not get thru and your 111 number not able to help me out.
                    Realy surprise and unfortunate service provide by organization.
                    This is my humble request pls activate my national roming imidiatly.

Manoj
                      Sir / Madam,
                      I pay the Airtel post-paid mobilephone monthly bill for myself and friend at City Centre, Kolkata. However,...
                      my sim has been blocked n i need to get out of this complint where in it asks me to give PUK code plz help me out as soon...

Nowadays am getting too many airtel promotional phone calls and SMSs on my nunber [protected].

Please look into this.

Anand Kumar
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      dont send all promotional msg
                      send some new schemes on postpaid plans