Axis Bank Customer Care
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

Axis Bank Limited

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Qatar: +800 100 348
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank related photos (2498)

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

angaiyarkkanni.D
Hi All,

I Lost My debit card last Friday (10.01.2009), MY last transaction will happened on that card on Kanchipuram( done by my self on 09.01.2009).
I lost my card on (10.01.2009) which i came to know on 11.01.2009 noon 12.am, i tried to reach customer care to block the card, but unfortunatley it's on sunday.
Again i tried on Monday morning, i got connected to the call arrive 10- 11am, I block the card with complaint.

Solutions Required:

1. I need new debit card
2.I lost 2000 amount which purcharsed by them on 10th jan 2009 night 7.54pm(details get from axis bank customer care)
3. Again i lost 200 amount on 11th jqn 2009 8.45pm (details get from axis bank customer care)
4. Let i want the amount reimbursed, kindly do the favour on this.

Details Below :
Acc holder Name: Angaiyarkkanni.D
Mother's Name : Shanthini.D
D.O.B: 11.06.1985
card number :7341
Acc no: [protected]

Request No : 8789202 ( raised from customer care to block the card on 12 jan 2009)

Hope so got reply to this.
For any details you can reach me on : [protected].

Angaiyarkkanni.D

Axis Bank Debit Card — problem in net banking transaction

I am trying to make online payment in foreign currency (US $)through my axis bank international debit card (Master Card) but some how its not done please clear the matter as early as possible.

M Nagaraju
    M CHAITHANYA
    103, Saichandra Apartments
    2-2-6/10
    Shivam X Roads
    Hyderabad – 500044
    Phone: [protected]
    e-mail: [protected]@in.com

I borrowed a car loan of Rs 3, 20, 000/- from your bank on 28.04.2008 (Agreement No. AU[protected] to buy a Hyundai i10 car from Laxmi Hyundai, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad.

I issued 36 post dated cheques towards monthly installment for Rs 10, 309/- each.

The happiness of buying a new car did not last even a few days because all my efforts to get in touch either with the bank or the agent at the showroom at Himayatnagar from where I bought the car were in vain despite several efforts. Most unfortunately, the bank website does not have telephone numbers and email addresses of the officers concerned.

All my efforts to get a statement of my account through the telephone numbers I could get also went in vain.

What I do not understand is every month I get a cheque presented to my account more than once. One cheque gets honored and the other bounces and I am charged penalty. Why more than one cheque comes for collection every month, no one explains.

Whenever, I manage to speak to somebody on phone, the standard reply is they will examine the matter and get back to me, but none has clarified it till date.

I now understand that it is all a clever ploy to cheat innocent customers. First they entice us with ‘attractive’ interest rates (which are only a different interpretation of the prevailing rates) and, once we are caught in the trap, then to squeeze us with one pretext or the other.

I request the bank to explain the charges so far made on my above account and also to waive all the unreasonable charges.

Yours truly,

M Chaithanya
    i took loan to buy car in the month of may, 2008. Till now i did not get any information regarding this car loan but monthly EMI is deducting eyermonth. so please send my loan details to my mail.
    my customer id I[protected]

Thanking you,
    yours truely,
    sravan kumar
    Dear friend,

it is very suprise that all the nos. of lajpat nagar branch is always busy for the last 20 days i am trying to call but no reponse. so advice me what to do.
    my account no . is au[protected], customer id.87751
    phone no.[protected].

Lavanya G

I had lost my debit card and requested for the card and pin number on Sep 30th 2008. After many months i recievde the Debit card (i went to the bank so many times). But till now i didnt receive the PIN number for the same. The First PIN that they sent was lost by Velachery Branch. But my account was debited for the duplicate PIN. Every time they are saying within a week u will recieve but tilll now i havent recieve. I am calling customer care (Mumbai) also for the same and STD phone bill is increasing because of so much of wait time... My account branch in Velachery also responding in worst way "Simply with the words we didnt recieve your PIN"
      My account no : [protected].
      Is it possible to Sue the bank based on the details .. pls help
      hi
      I had forget my net banking user id and password so how could i recive my user id and password
      my pin no not recived last 8 month
      very poor service

Thanks and Regards
      Durgaram([protected])

Laishram Chalamba Singh
        i would like to draw your kind attention regarding my SBI ATM card no.[protected] captured by the ATM machine of Axis bank, Imphal branch (ATM id : s1AC6571) on 04 january 2009 at 10:38am(sunday) due to power failure as the bank did not put any power back up or put the generator on while doing transaction On the next day i went to the bank and ask for my ATM card release, but the bank denied saying this is bank to bank relation and we cannot handed it to the customer directly. after that i went to my SBI NIT silchar branch an informed about the matter but they say this is not under their hand as the card is with the Axis bank, they should provide it, then, i again contacted the Axis bank Imphal branch regarding the same this time they say we cannot give the card as once captured is over. now my situation is that i cannot take back my card nor i can apply for a duplicate as one card is already in my name.
        Please help me what to do? your help is very much awaited

thanks
        Laishram Chalamba Singh
        NIT Silchar -- 10
        mobile no. : +91-[protected]
        Same story repeat with me, why RBI set rule that we can draw money from any Banks atm, I am having in written signed by security gaurd, that my debit card capture because power failure, what is the problem while returnning card when i am ready to give all add, iD, resi, proof.

pls help me if you found any solution.

Kapil Suthar

Saurabh Kumar
          I hold a demat account[protected] and a savings account ([protected]) with Axis Bank, Kalyani Nagar Branch, Pune. On 26th of Nov 2008, Rs 2809.00 is debited from my savings account with the transaction description saying "DP CHRGS CID/12732159".

Since the products were sold together the demat account opening form and the customers savings account were opened simultaneously. During account opening the bank informed that if I held a savings account the demat charges would be Rs 500/-(plus service tax). However, the total charge recovered from the account was Rs 2, 809/- (applicable for customers not maintaining a savings account).

I requested for the charges to be reversed on 01 Dec 2008 on written since I had opened the savings account with the intention of the lower charges. However, unfortunately, the charges are not reversed till date even after repeatedly calling and writing them.

Please advise and help.
          give me my tranjection last one year my dabit card no.[protected]

or give more details my account working or not my cell no. [protected]

Preeti Sharma
            To
            The Bank Manager
            Axis Bank, Angul, Orissa

Subject:-ATM CARD MISUSE AFTER THEFT

I have Axis Bank Gold Card ATM CUM DEBIT CARD.ON 3RD JAN 2009 THIS CARD WAS THEFT WHEN I WAS IN TRAIN IN HYDRERABAD.MORNING 4TH JAN 2009 AT 8 P.M WHEN I FOUND MY ATM IS THEFT THEN IMEDIATE I HAVE RASE A COMPLAINT TO COUSTOMER CARE AND BLOCK THE ATM CARD .AFTER REACHING IN MY RESIDANCE I HAVE CLOSE MY A/C IMMEDIATLYON 5TH JAN 2009 MONDAY BECAUSE SUNDAY BANK WAS CLOSED.
            BUT IN MEAN TIME THEA[censored]SE MY ATM CUM DEBIT CARD FOR PURCHASING AND HE WAS PURCHASED VALUE OF RS 23332/- FROM 3RD JAN 2009(10.00 PM) TO 4TH JAN 2009( MORNING 8 .00 AM).
            I HAVE REQUESTED TO YOU THAT AXIS BANK WITHOUT MATCHING THE SIGNATURE HOW HE PURCHASE THE MATERIAL SO KINDLY STOP ALL PAYMENTS TO AGENCY IN THIS REGARDS.
            I HAVE ALREADY CLOSE MY ACCOUNT([protected]) AND SUMMIT THE FIR COPY TO RAIGARH BRANCH.

KINDLY TAKE THE MATTER O N PRIORTY BASIS.WAIGHTING FOR YOUR KIND REPLY.

WITH REGARDS

PREETI SHARMA
            [protected] SUDHAKER SHARMA
            You have lost it and have lost it. You wont get lost amount back. You wont know who`s the robber also. and indian technology is not so improved that you can trace the thief. i`m sorry to say this. But be carefull henceforth. thats all..!
            hello sir my self amit bhagwat from ahmednagar actually i forgot my passward will u plz send me my passward on my mail my id no is[protected] and a/c no is[protected]
            plz replay me as soon as possible
            Dear concerned,

I am K.Nagaraju working here in mumbai, i lost my debit(STANDARD CHARTERED) card when i was flying to hyderabad and by the time i realised somebody had done a shopping of 1700/Rs and i immediately blocked the card. But bank is not telling confidentally that amount could be retrieved. As per new norms of RBI any debit card transaction should be accompanied by a photo id proof. If the vendor is failed to ask for a id proof and like these cases whats the procedure to be followed and what is the banks roll in like these cases. I have given police complaint and submitted the same to the bank along with the written application. Is it possible to find out the vendors address..please let me know..

reg,

K.NAGARAJU,
            [protected],
            MUMBAI.

I Prashant Chaudhari, lost my ATM cum DEBIT card on 21 april 2010, i noticed the same on 17/08/2010. however the said card has been misused by the unknown person for the period from 21/04/2010 to 16/08/2010 and purchase the goods amounting to Rs 1, 07, 000/- (One Lacks Seven Thousand Rupees)

I have blocked the card on 17/08/2010. also given a written complaint (application) with local Police station, but not yet launched the FIR.

Please guide me, so that i can get my mony back at an earliest.

Prashant Chaudhari
            Nashik

Raj Sharma
              Dear sirs,

I am using Axis Banks Platinum Crdit Cad no .[protected]

I recived a Account Statement for November to be paid by 8th December'08 for Rs. 77684.60. I had paid a sum of Rs. 77000/- instead with a shortfall of Rs. 684.60.

The next statement which I received for December '08 showed an amount of Debit charges for short payment made by us of Rs. 3615.06. The amount of Debit charges have been levied on me as I ahd made short payment of Rs. 684.60. When I contacted th Axis Bank Platinum Card services, I was told tha since I had not made full payment, interes have been levied on full charges of 77684.60.

This is total unjustifed as the payment of 77000/- was made well within time on 5th December '08.

I would be more than keen to accept interest charges on my shortfall of payments of Rs. 684.60 but not on the amount which I have already paid.

I wrote to the Platinum sevice Department but they have simple denied waiver of this charges which as per them I have to pay now.

Kindly help me as a Consumer, I feel cheated by M/s Axis Bank, Platinum Cards department.

Thanking you,

Raj Sharma
              C-184, Greater Kailash-1,
              New Delhi - 110 048
              ph- [protected]

J.JAYARUBAN
                Respected Madam,

By reason of my much-loved father's unexpected fatal accident, his dream home construction stopped up abruptly. Because of this sudden mishap, my state of mind to be adamant to complete my home for my father because I am the first son to him. At that point in time, subsequent high up Banks were forthcoming for Personal Loan & Credit Cards. As a result of this, I got Personal Loan and Credit Cards from beneath point out banks. Nowadays I had arrears for Credit Cards and Personal Loan for the following Banks.

Credit Cards Supplied by the Following Banks as a result of insisted through Mobile Phone and gave quite a lot of anguish to me. Along with there have been no proper direction from the following banks since September 2007.

Credit Card Issued Date - Bank Name - Card Limit

[protected] Citi Bank Visa Gold Card – Rs.66, 000/-

[protected] Abn-amro Bank one card – Rs.67, 000/-

[protected] ICICI Personal Loan – Rs.1, 00, 000/-

My Monthly Net Income : Rs.17, 639/-

As stated by RBI's Categorized Instruction in wallet RBI / 2005-06 / 211 DBOD.FSD.BC.49/24.01.011/2005-06 to all commercial banks / NBFCs & According to the verdict of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949.

Wide of the mark in Issue of Credit Cards to me by beneath point out banks, in addition they did not independently assess the credit risk while issuing cards to me. (Details as per E-mail sent to all banks on[protected].

On 13th January 2007, unexpected demise of My Dear Father. Because of this My Dear Father's Dream Home Construction stopped up abruptly. By reason of this I had been wandering to all Banks in Thoothukudi District, Tirunelveli District & Karnataka State for Home Loan from January 2007 to August 2007 ( 8 months) for draw to a close o[censored]nfinished work of my Father's Home. Finally I was mentally affected by home loan malfunction.

After that the similar banks which I went for home loan purpose were giving the Credit Cards and Personal Loan with Competition. At that moment I used this possibility for my Father's home construction purpose. But now I am helpless. Above Banks not make the grade to check my monetary position individually. Nowadays these Banks are bullying to me to get their amount with more interest. I am requesting you for advocate to all above mentioned Banks to decrease more interest of my Credit Cards.

I sent request Email to all Banks on[protected] and I revealed my monetary situation. But there is no proper redressal of my grievance. As per Fair Practice code (circular DBOD.leg.No.B.C 104 / 09.07.007 / 2002-03 dated May 5, 2003) the third party agencies for debit collection are not consider my present situation as well they are not direct for further process. They are telling muscularly we want money "you collect it from your friends or relatives and give to us". It affected me as verbally, physically and mentally.

Meanwhile, Axis Credit Card Account Linked to My Axis Salaried Account without Prior Information and they grasped my salary for December 2008 and January 2009. Without money at hand no possibilities to compensate to other Banks.( As mentioned mail sent to Axis Bank on 30th November 2008).

As per Mail Sent on[protected] to All Banks. My Financial Condition follows :

[protected] Barclay English Premium Card – Rs.34, 466.77/- -Rs.2, 820.00/-

[protected] Axis Bank Visa Gold Card – Rs.37, 441.09/- - Rs.1, 873.00/-

[protected] Citi Bank Visa Gold Card – Rs.15, 341.46/- - Rs.767.06/-

[protected] Abn-amro Bank one card – Rs.29, 121.51/- - Rs.9, 175.67/-

As per Mail Sent to you on Today[protected], The Total Payable Amount to all Banks raised twofold times of the Payable Amount. Please think me as your son and lend a hand as soon as possible.

Date - Banks - Total Amount Payable with interest - Minimum Payable Amount

1. LIC - Rs.20, 000/-
                2. Max Newyork Life – Rs.15, 000/-

3. Birla Sun Life – Rs.25, 000/-

4. Reliance Mutual Fund – Rs.10, 000/-

In the direction of defrayal to all Credit Card Account, is there any potential to obtain some amount from above mentioned insurance company.

As on date[protected],

Total Payable Minimum Credit Card Amount to all Banks per month = Rs.59, 186.11/-

Total Payable Personal Loan EMI amount to all Banks per month = Rs.13, 740.00/-

Total Monthly Payable Amount to all Banks = Rs. 72, 926.11/-

But My Total Monthly Salary is = Rs.20, 000.00/-

In addition, My Insurance Savings = Rs.70, 000.00/-

It is too difficult to pay the Minimum Amount to all Banks.In this Critical Situation I am helpless.There is no Father to Help me. But I am Consider You as my Parents and I am supplicate that to take exploit, probable in The Consumer Protection Act, 1986.

I am powerfully accept as true that who spend their time to come across this correspondence to facilitate me.I Propose to Combined Personal Loan and Credit Card Accounts as Single (Home Loan) Account. I am prayerful to you with spirit, for your openhanded intelligence to haul up me. I strongly promise that with God's prop up my family will be dedicate you an assortment. We are Five Fingers to raise your status. I wish for strong commendation from your expression to the monetary Authority.

I am look ahead to superior supporter like god's elegance.

Thanking you.

J.JAYARUBAN, B.E.,

Axis Bank — For block the debit card

DAVINDER KUMAR
                  sir/madam, my debit gold card has been lost, so please block my card as soon as possible ...
                  Custmer ID no.[protected],...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (35)

Complainant4422898
                  Dear sir, I m a law-abiding citizen of India and worked for gain in New delhi. I m writing this letter for seeking protection of the lives, liberty and property of my family and me. over an alleged transactional dispute with the company. the company and bank people have threatened me of my life.I m priority customer in Axis bank and my a/c no. is [protected] in lajpat nagar New Delhi branch.as i have mentioned all facts in my letter(attachment).Mr ritesh who represent himself my RM, also involved with this company, he threatened me on phone that either i payback Shree Om sai nath money back by cash else ready for worst with me and my family members. i have recorded his voice when he was calling by his mobile no.[protected].i think he is also working with said company as a part time or full time we visit to shree om sai nath car on rent pvt limited office with Mr ritesh, because he called me to meet mr roopesh for this matter, there also he was overeacting and his attitude was partially towards the company persons. I have invested my hard money to company for gains and benifits, else i have no other relations with this company and its persons, they itself issued cheques to me for my rental income payouts and i simply submitted same to the bank.I dont know any of your bank staff personnaly, i visit lajpat nagar branch once only when this incident took place, also I didnt compell or threatened to any of your bank staff to credit these disputed cheques in my account, as usually i received cheques from Shree Om Sai Nath, i called to Mr Negi (Who was my RM) for collection of cheques and deposit in my said account, because i was shifting my home to meerut, and not having much time to go for any near atm and deposit these cheques. Mr Negi send some collection boy for next two day at my residence in the morning, I gave due date cheques to that person.and at evening i received message on my cell that cheques amount has been credited to my account. meanwhile i have shifted to meerut, when i checked i found, the next due date of cheuqus was dated on10th apr 08, on 10th apr i personally visit to meerut Axis Bank branch and filled it up the deposit form and handed over on the counter of priority desk, then i came back to my work, my question is, if signatures was not appropriate on the cheques, then why both branches bank staff didnt follow up the right procedure before crediting that amount in my account, due to this i m facing such kind of life threatning by your staff also. now they all are trying to safe his neck over this matter, i didnt compell or requested any one to credit illegely if it was, then why i m receving such kind of attitude and threatning calls from your bank staff. Now if company says, they didnt sign over the corrections on the leafs, i have no concern to keep their money, but how the branch has reverse the money without my consent or knowledge to do so, that means bank has diffrent value for corporates and ordinary customer, or bank staff dosent follow up the right code of conduct, and now branch has put up lien amount rs 10 lac in my account. As the bank staff of lajpat nagar giving priority to Shree Om Sai Nath Car on rent pvt ltd, Mr Rakesh Bhalla, said that "Shree Om...is our big customer we have to give priority to him, on 07 May 08 Mr Roopesh Verma, Mr Reddy and Mr Rakesh Bhalla forciebly has taken signature on my self payee'cheques and draw Rs 100000, each twice and handed over Rs 2 Lac cash to Shree Om...nath...director Mr Roopesh Verma. Bank staff has followup wrong and illegal facts, I have all original legal agreement and another document available with me, issued by shree om sai nath car on rent pvt ltd for my payouts I requested you to investigate the matter accordingly, and instruct your staff to follow up the right procedure and code of conduct with their customers. I have informed this matter to higher authorites also, CM DELHI, CM UP, MINISTRY OF FINANCE, MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION, UNION MINISTOR FOR CORPORATE AFFAIRS, MINISTER OF LAW AND JUSTICE, RBI, ZONAL HEAD AXIS BANK, THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE DELHI, MEERUT, CHIEF EDITOR, TIMES OF INDIA, CHIEF EDITOR, DAINIK JAGRAN, you are requested to study the matter and take necessary action
                  plz provied axic bank branc locakte uttaranchal plz id provied axic uttarancha advin hade mail id ok

yogesh a soneji
                    had opened 0 bal acc with axis bank.for 2 months no min bal charges were debited but on 3 month charges were debited on visiting the bank was told that it was a mistake and would be reversed but instead next month also charges were debited.then they told me to write a letter requesting the charges to be reversed.after that charges were not debited but the amount already debited was not reversed even after repeated follow ups for 2 to3 months.finally i closed my account and let go of the amount of rs650/-
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Axis Bank — NOT LIMIT INCREASE ON MY SILVER PLUS CREDIT CARD NO. 4718630002021946

ALTAF MAJID HARA
                      DEAR SIR AXIS BANK NE DO SAAL PEHELE MUJE TEEN CREDIT CARD ISSUE DO KI LIMIT INVCREASE AUR UPGREDE KIYA MAGAR TISRE CARD KI...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Axis Bank ATM — Atm Card is Blocked

Hoshiyar Singh Chauhan
                      More then two times i will inter worng pin number.
                      so that they blocked atm card....
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (24)

nitin kumar alkhaniya
                      Hello Sir,
                      My axis bank atm card is damaged, so i apply for a new atm card in axis bank branch sector18 . after that i didnt recieve any new atm card but on 25th december somebody withdrawl all my money in cash through atm card which i didn't recieve . Company shows the courier recipt of atm card and pin no sign by two different person name(hari and anil) beside my name nitin alkhaniya, I think its totally a irresponsiblity of the bank and i want all my money back by the bank
                      I have broken my debit cum Atm card and want to apply for a new one immidiately but i want my new debit cum atm card deliverd to mount abu as I have to be in Mount Abu for Two months and more . plz let me know soon. thankx

Axis Bank — Irresonsible attitude and arrogance

Pushparaj K P
                        Dear Officer

I was informed by AXIS Bank, by a SMS, which I received at 8.30 a.m.on 24/12 saying that my credit...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Kalyan Singh
                        Respected sir
                        My name is Kalyan Singh address E 746/B Rajeev Gali Ashoknagar Delhi, My account No. [protected], Branch Naveen Shahdara Delhi is a joint account in name of Sangeeta and Kalyan Singh. I was using my Atm card for money withdrawal from AXIS Bank ATM machine situated at Logix techno park, Noida U.P.

The sum of Money 17, 000(seventeen thousand only) was debited from my account, but money was not withdrawal due to technical failure. After that rechecking my account balance, I noticed that money had been debited from my account.

My Personal Detail and Card information are as followed.
                        1. Kalyan Singh & Sangeeta (Joint Account)
                        2. A/c-[protected]
                        3. Branch – Naveen Shahdara
                        4. Card No- [protected]
                        5. Use Bank ATM Machine -AXIS Bank, Logix Techno Park Noida U.P.
                        6. Date of transaction and time-17/12/08 and time was 13:52

Sir I had been sent already fax[protected] this matter but no credit my balance in my account till date.
                        Please do vital checking of my case urgently and credit the money in my account.

Dated-26/12/2008

Yours Faithfully
                        Kalyan Singh

Mob. No. [protected]

AXIS ATM — Withdraw cash not received from axis atm

Dear Sir ,

My Name is pramod babar ,I have a atm debite card of Bank Of Maharastra Bhosari Pune, A/C No : [protected] , The same is using for cash withdrawl in Axis Bank Atm In Ajmera Pune Dated 23/3/2010, I have requested 10000 Rs withdrawl request in ATM , I have not recived the cash but , 10000 Rs cash debited in My account .

Here i am requesting you pl. revers the same cash in my account . Or tell me what is proceder to get back the money ? .

Axis Bank — withdrawal of money from the atm

dear sir, Iam D ALBERT one of the account holder of punjab national bank since on january 4/1/12 around 10.53 pm i have withdrawan a cash amount of RS 8500 BUT ISTEAD OF 8500 I HAVE RECIEVED ONLY RS 8100 but every next day on 5/1/12 i have made a compliant to my bank regarding that compliant no is 56920832 and also sent a email abount the compliant but till now there is no any kind of feed back so kindly do the needfull towards my amount my account no is S/B NO [protected].

Axis Bank — ATM money not withdraw

I withdraw money from Kotak bank and used Axis bank ATM.

I withdraw money 10000 from kotak bank ATM but only 2500 i got from that ATM machine.

I complained this to Axis bank and they told me after one week we will be give you status of this complain but after one week over again they are saying it will take one more week.

What should i do now?

Axis Bank Savings Account — Deficiency in Services of Axis Bank

Abhishek Tripathi
                          I'm Abhishek Tripathi holding a savings account with Axis Bank. Initially when the account was opened, I have been told...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (36)

Axis Bank — ISSUE OF 2ND PASS BOOK

BISWAJIT BHATTACHARYA
                          Sir / Madam,

I opened an a/c (no : [protected])in Axis Bank at 'E Block', extension counter,...

Axis Bank — Net banking -Forget password

Moneebul haque anwar
                          I have forgotten my password, hence net banking is blocked in my case. I typed 4 times probable PW, thus no other chance to...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (77)

K C Shashidhar
                          The Axis Bank Platinum Card supposedly offers 50% cash-back on airtickets purchased through travelocity.co.in

Dont fall prey to this 'offer'.

To avail the offer, customer is required to book a ‘dynamic package of fly & stay’, where a minimum of two (2) return domestic flight-tickets and at least one (1) domestic hotel night(s) are to be booked in the same transaction.

Which means the whole cash-back is linked to your also booking hotel stay, which is compulsory!! The above condition becomes clear only when you read the fine prints in the Conditions !!

Recently Discussed

Municipal Corporation Of Peerzadiguda
                            regarding street dogs in my colony
                            Municipal Corporation Of Delhi
                            disturbance by dog
                            Indian Army
                            delivering a wagon r
                            Ixigo
                            flight ticket booking failed- refund not initiated
                            Defence Pension