Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Customer Care
Future Group

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Customer Care

Future Group

TwitterFacebook
Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai City District

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Complaints & Reviews

st2144sar
To
The Chairman ,

I puchased a Aletta Sofa having Reciept no :[protected] with a Product code :80003032 on Dec 2009 which is Out of warranty i am aware of the same and Repairs are on chargeable basis I need to get One of its Leg repaired however I tried to call the custome care who are not helping me and they Gave few no of your Supervisors : Parthiban [protected] and [protected] : Mr Rajiv Who are no respondins to my calls Thats Why i was Forced to complain here . is it that you seel products and After warranty if something happens to the product you do not take care of it .
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:07:42
To
The Chairman,

even if it was under warranty they take minimum 3 months to attend and so the warranty gets reduced to 9 months. this is their business strategy.
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Future Group.I am Priya. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I request you to write back to me along with your contact details, store details and reference ID-10953 at [protected]@futuregroup.in. I will get back to you soon.

Dear Customer,

Hi, Just a reminder that we are yet to receive any response from your end.

Jayashree

I hope you will treat this mail with priority. This is to bring to you management notice we have been put in to big hassles by Home town. I would like to point out one by one here.

1) When we booked for design and build the charges was with 50% off but your executives( Sourav Saha & Viswajith.H ) have hidden from us and got 100% payment when got to know and asked sourav he said he will give us as voucher though we asked for the money back. This is the first cheat.

2) Kitchen was booked with 50% based on the commitment of Sourav that delivery & installation will be done on or before Apr-15-2013, but it was not met though I have been following multiple time. I get multiple calls from home town if any payment needs to be done from my end but when I need any info on the delivery Sourav doesn’t pick up the call. When commitment was not met that should have been communicate to customer in advance.

3) Thirdly for my interior work estimation was 1.47 L and I made 50% payment(On 23-Mar-13) which is 74000 and the commitment from home town was that the work would be started by Apr-1st-2013 but till now no work started. Ultimate here is when I call Viswajith.H or Saurav either they give reason as you company internal problem (Like you system issue or something like that) else they will say contractor is not available, don’t you be ashamed to tell this as reason to customer I care the least for your internal or contractor problem that you need to fix I can’t be bidding my money for all these.

On and above to this Sourav and Viswasjith ask me to speak to contractor not starting the work. My question is this did I pay to contractor? Why should I have to follow him? If you could not do this why did you take such work when you don’t have the capability to get the work done.

4) LAST POINT BUT NOT THE LEAST IF THE WORK IS NOT STARTING LATEST BY MONDAY (22-APR-13) I WILL HAVE TO APPROCH CONSUMER COURT FOR CHEATING AND FOR PUTTING THIS MUCH HASSLES THE CUSTOMER.

Also for sure I will share my bad experience with all my know circle.

For your information executives email ID: Sourav.[protected]@futuregroup.in vishwajith.[protected]@futuregroup.in

Your poor Customer

Jayashree Durgaprasath

Dear Jayashree,

I am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the inconvenience you had to face.I have taken a note of your complaint and have passed on your contact details to the concerned team.They will get back to you soon.

saravana9
      I am SARAVANA KUMAR from CHENNAI. I use to visit PHOENIX MARKET CITY every week and most of the times i visit BIG BAZAAR there. I was happy that i can find FOOD there but when i went to buy there was a BIG QUE as like in RAILWAY STATION. But there was no other go for me so me too joined the que. After 15mns i got few food items like NOODLES, BIRIYANI. Both were in CHILL CONDITION. I was shocked of it that A FAMOUS BRAND STORE PROVIDING FOOD IN POOR CONDITION and when i asked about it there was no proper response. Next week we ordered CHICKEN ROLL PUFF(am not sure of exact name of the product but its almost what i mentioned). They served it HOT as they kept in owen n gave me but it was COMPLETELY DRY and not FRESH. Last week i was there by around 8.30pm to 9pm and i ordered RASAMALAI and my friend ordered some PUFF even after i warned him that it will be dry. The RASAMALAI tasted bad as it got prepared very early, or i don know the reason behind it, (WHY THE KEEP SUCH POOR CONDITION PRODUCT IN DISPLAY N CHEAT CUSTOMERS AND MAKE THEM FEEL COMPLETELY BAD OF IT). So up to me whenever i buy something in BIG BAZAAR I FEEL VERY BAD OF THE PRODUCT AND ALSO FEEL STUPID OF MYSELF FOR BUYING AGAIN AND AGAIN EVEN AFTER KNOWING ITS NATURE. I AM REALLY FEEL VERY BAD OF IT NOT ONLY FOR MYSELF BUT FOR EACH AND EVERY CUSTOMER. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:02:42

Big bazar (Future Group) — very poor quality

object - 1 Kg Rice (Item code- 1512) @ Rs 35 per Kg
      date of purchase - 27/02/2010 Time - 20:47:48
      Cash memo no. T15/10969
      Place of purcahse - Big bazar (at atlantis mall), civil line -2 Allahabad (up) India

This a matter of only 1 kg rice, but important, because i won't let my favourite store to become bad marketting option. It was so bad that it does not deserved even 3.5 Rs rate. Rice was such poor quality and very bad.
      I did not go to store because quality is a subjective complaint and they will say that i am a stupid. Check that item and hope you people reply me soon.
      THEY ARE PROVIDING POOR QUALITY OF FOOD (PUFFS ARE HOT BUT DRY AND NOODLES ARE DRY BUT NOT SERVED HOT, RASAMALI IN POOR CONDITION DURING EVENINGS ETC ETC) PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
      POOR QUALITY FOOD
      Dear Saravana,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I request you to write back to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details, store details and reference ID-10849.I will get back to you soon.

Dear Saravana,

Greetings from Future Group. I hope that your issue has been resolved to your full satisfaction. In case of any future query, kindly let me know. I will be glad to assist you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

AlokM
        I had purchased a bed from Hometown Vikroli around 13 months back. My daughter used to sleep on it. First - the bottom of the bed broke (it was not very different from cardboard in terms of strength when I tested it !). on complaining the Hometown ppl replaced the bottom with ply. Another 6 months down the line - almost to the day when the bed completed the 12 month warranty - the side of the bed broke.

We complained to the Home Town ppl and were told that only repairs can happen and replacement cannot happen since the warranty period has expired. I obviously do not want to repair the right side of the bed to have the left side break down another 2 months down the line - with my daughter sleeping on it so I asked them for a replacement credit note which has been refused.

technically - they are right ofcourse. I would just advise all of you who are planning to purchase any furniture from Home Town to think twice. The furniture is largely china made and very poor quality. I think it is specifically mad not to last more than 14-15 months ! better to spend a little bit more and buy from Godrej Interio or even local players who would not hide a faceless organization...
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:04:04

bed — broken

I have purchased a bed from shop DREAM LAND at Patna.our bed was broken suddenly one month ago.we made complain so many times within one month . Unfortunately we get no reply...I think to contact CONSUMER FORUM if no response within a week.
        Dear Alok,

Greetings from Future Group.I am Priya. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I request you to write back to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details, store details, invoice details and reference ID-10812.I will get back to you soon.

Dear Alok,

Hi, Just a reminder that we are yet to receive any feedback from your end.

ashis14
          After making a call to big bazaar customer care [protected] at 2:45 PM on 23/3/2013. We came to know that big bazaar is open today. We went Big Bazaar at 3:15PM. But we found that it was close. On a board there was a notice that Big Bazaar will open on 4:00PM. We wait till 4:40 PM. But it was not open till 4:40PM. We are a payback Member and Big Bazaar profit Club Member. We had 2 Discount coupons valid for Wednesday (today). We went 15 km away from our home. We wait about one and a half hour.
          We want an immediate action against it.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:01:43
          Dear Ashish,

Hi, My name is Priya. I work with Future Group. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details and reference id 10768 so that I can look into this issue.

Dear Ashish,

Future Group Care.
          Hello ...I am a big bazaar Profit Club Member.
          Currently the Profit Club card can only be swiped once a month, and whatever balance gets deferred to the next month swipe.
          Can the Profit Club be made open to multi-swipes each month.
          It will help me better as i generally pick up something close to INR 300-400 per visit & i generally visit some 8 times a month.
          Especially for vegetables it require the Profit Club to be swiped multiple times a month.

Kindly discuss with me at [protected] for details.
          Dear Ms. Amrita,

I hope that you are satisfied with the resolution and the assistance provided to you. In case you have any further queries you can get in touch with us at [protected]@futuregroup.in, we will be glad to assist you.

Future Group Care
          Hello I am a member of Profit Club since Aug 2013.We had renewed the membership last month.When we went on Aug 15 2014 for shopping, we were informed that there is renewal gift being issued if memebership is being renewed on that day itself.Thus we were denied the gift. This I think is not fair.kindly look into the matter and request you to to do the needful.
          Kindly discuss with me at [protected].

Yoganath Pillai
            Purchase amount deducted twice from my Debit Card

I have purchased some items in Big bazaar using my Debit Card, on 23rd March 2013 for the amount Rs.2458.23 during this payment,the vendor used a second machine for swiping the card since the first one responding very slowly, the result is the amount Rs 2458.23 & Rs 2458.00 deducted from my account. But for only one payment I have signed the counter foil for the payment (Rs 2458.23). The transaction details are given below.

Payment date: 23rd March 2013
            Payment by: SBI Debit Card
            Account #: [protected]

The following are the details given by Big Bazaar.
            Txn # :[protected] Rs 2458.23 - Time: 9.24 Pm
            Txn# :[protected] Rs 2458.00 - Time: 9.23 Pm
            Receipt #: 0047283
            Cashier Name: Mahesh Bhosale
            Toll No: 5
            St: 4819 Ch:252056 Tr:39132
            Pl Refund Extra deducted amount Rs 2458.00 as soon as possible to my account.
            Pl do the needfull.

Debit card — DEDUCT AMOUNT

I HAVE A DEBIT CARD SINCE 6 -7 YEARS FEW DAYS BACK MY BALANCE WAS 5400 & NOW IS 4581 WHY THEY DEDUCT ABOVE AMOUNT WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION SO PL REPLY ME

MY BANK AC NO [protected]
            DR.KIRSHAN VIRWANI
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Department Stores

AnonymousIT
              We have planned to go for a modular kitchen with Hometown Marathahalli branch. (Bangalore). During booking they said that day is the last day for 40% OFF and some free goodies and they forced us to do the payment. When we went there on the next day still the OFF was going on. Cost is too high compared to other Vendors and hence we planned to cancel the booking. But after following up for 15 days, they (Regional Head - Prithvi) say they cant refund the amount and they will take 15% as penalty and remaining they will give us Hometown vouchers. Also he even mentioned that they dont know when this will happen. They need to check their sales records and it might take some time.(I dont know how much more time?)

This amount is important for us, it is our saving. Simply Hometown people taking it is not acceptable.

Can someone help us to resolve the issue?

-Rajkumar
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:00:30
              Dear Rajkumar,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. Kindly accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you. I have received your complaint and have escalated it to the team. They will get back to you soon. We request your patience and co-operation in the interim.

anubrata.dutta
                Dear Customer Care,
                My father Ashim Kr Dutta has purchased a combo offer of Rs 61999 consist of a Queen-bed without a hydraulic stand , a dinning table with a defective chair , a side table , a dressing table & a three doors wardrobe as on[protected] from Merlin"s Homeland Mall, 18B Asutosh Mukherjee Road Kolkata =700020.

It is almost 61 days passed and given a several complaint to the customer care department in the Merlin"s Homeland Mall but no result came out not the least the cashier has given a wrong dated hand bill dated as[protected] instead of[protected].

Bill details in the above attachment
                Receipt No 1172
                Sum of Rs 61999

This is a very disappointing services from the Merlin"s Homeland Mall and will a case to the Consumer forum if the better services is not provided .

Anubrata Dutta
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:52:56
                Dear Anubrata,

My name is Priya. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the aberration in the service standards. Please be informed that I have escalated your issue and your contact details to the concerned team. The team after investigating the matter will get in touch with you to provide you with a satisfactory resolution.

In case of any further communication in this regards you can write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your reference id 10676.

Dear Anubrata,

Hi, I hope that your issue has been resolved now that the delivery and fitment has been done.I hope you are satisfied. In case of any future assistance, kindly let me know.I will be glad to assist you.

Big Bazaar — fraud by cashier

Bill no.-0019301

While...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Department Stores

Aarty
                  I would like to bring to your notice that I have been cheated by providing wrong information by Big Bazaar here in my town. According to their recent offer "Kuch Bhi Laao Kuch bhi Paao", I was informed that whatever I will give, the price of same will be adjusted in my new item that I will be purchasing. To my surprise, I was only allowed 10 to 20% discount on each item i purchase and not more than that. I gave my two working Juicer & Mixer and one working sewing machine. I have been cheated and misinformed. Please help and advice.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:57:30
                  Dear Aarty,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly write back to us along with your contact details, store details and reference ID-10626 at [protected]@futuregroup.in. We will get back to you soon.

Dear Aarty,

Reagrds,
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Santhosh Kumar

I RELAY DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO START FROM

I J SANTHOSH KUMAR IS A REGULAR CUSTOMER TO ONE OF YOUR BRAND (BIGBAZAAR) IN HYDERABAD, AND IT IS WITH REGARDS TO THE SITUATION I AM IN NOW AND WOULD LIKE TO GET IT IN TO YOUR NOTICE AND COMPENSATE ON BEHALF OF IT. AS THERE IS AN EXCHANGE OFFER GOING ON I HAVE VISITED TO THE STORE AT AMEERPET ON 28TH FEB 2013 AND SPOKE TO THE CONCERNED PERSON AND ALSO READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AS PER THEIR INFORMATION ARRANGED A PICK UP OF OLD STUFF FROM MY HOME ON 1ST MARCH 2013. TWO REPRESENTATIVE HAVE COME AND TOOK THE OLD FURNITURE AS INFORMED. AFTER ASKING THEM REPEATEDLY AND AS PER TERMS AND CONDITIONS I CAN USE THE COUPONS IN ANY BIGBAZAAR STORE IN HYDERABAD, SO VISITED STORE AT KACHIGUDA. WHEN FIRST WENT TO FURNITURE STORE THERE WERE FOUR SOFA SETS OUT OF WHICH THREE SETS WERE IN DISPLAY AND WERE IN DAMAGE CONDITION AND ONE IS SOLD OUT. SO ASKED THE REP THERE TO GIVE OPTIONS FOR THE SAME. HE RETURNED AND INFORMED THAT THERE IS NO OPTION IF I WANT I CAN TAKE THE DAMAGE SOFA. IN THE MEAN TIME WERE LOOKING AT THE BEDROOM SETS WITH KING SIZE BED THERE WAS ONLY ONE KING SIZE BED AVAILABLE SO ASKED THEM TO BILL IT AND WENT TO THE ELECTRONIC STORE TO PURCHASE OTHER ITEMS. LIKED SONY 32” LCD TV AND SWIPE WALK AND TALK PHONE AND ASKED THEM TO BILL THEM. THEN THEY INFORMED THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GIVE ME KING SIZE BED AS IT IS SOLD OUT SO AS THERE WAS NO OPTION. TOOK THE TV, PHONE AND OTHER ITEMS AND RETURNED. WHILE RETURNING ASKED THEM WHEN CAN I EXPECT FOR THE INSULATION OF TV. THE REP AT THE COUNTER HAS INFORMED THAT HE HAS TO LOG IN AND IT WILL TAKE 24HRS OF TIME FOR THE PROCESS AND AT THE BILLING AS I HAVE A PAYBACK CARD THREE BILLS WERE GENERATED AND ONLY ONE BILL WAS ADDED TO MY PAYBACK CARD AND OTHER TWO WERE LEFT NOT EVEN ASKING ABOUT IT. SO BEFORE LEAVING GOT A DOUBT AND WENT BACK AND ASKED THEM WHETHER ALL THE BILLS ARE ADDED TO THE PAY BACK CARD OR NOT THEY INFORMED ME TO GOT TO THE CUSTOMER DESK AT THE GROUND FLOOR TO ADD THE OTHER TWO LEFT OUT BILLS. WHEN WENT TO CUSTOMER CARE COUNTER IT WAS VERY RECKLESSLY INFORMED THAT SERVER WAS NOT WORKING AND IT CAN BE ADDED AT ANY POINT OF TIME WITH IN NEXT ONE MONTH THOUGH THEY WERE VERY FARLEY WORKING ON SYSTEMS (IF REQUIRED PLEASE GO THROUGH THE CCTV WHICH ARE INSTILLED AT THE STORE IT CAN BE SEEN) THAT I HAVE WAITED FOR 36 MINUTES AND THEN THEY TOOK IT UP AND ADDED THE BILLS TO MY PAYBACK CARD. NEXT DAY 2ND MACH 2013 VISITED TO BIGBAZAAR EVEN AFTER SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE THINKING THAT IT HAPPENS ONCE IN A WHILE. AS I AND MY FAMILY ARE REGULAR CLIENTS TO BIGBAZAAR AND ORDERED FOR SOFA, BED ROOM SET, CHAP PAL STAND, STUDY TABLE, CHAIR ,AND OTHER GROCERY. EVEN HERE THERE WERE DAMAGE ITEMS IN THE DISPLAY BUT BY GODS GRACE WAS ABLE TO FIND SOMETHING WHICH IS ACCORDING TO MY FAMILY TASTE. SO ORDERED EVERY THING AND ASKED FOR A HOME DELIVERY. AS THE NEXT DAY WAS SUNDAY THE REP HAS INFORMED THAT THE ITEMS WILL BE DELIVERED ON MONDAY WHICH IS 4TH MARCH 2013 AND BED ROOM SET WILL TAKE 25 DAYS TO DELIVERED. AGREED FOR IT AND WENT HOME, AS PER THE INFORMATION FROM BOTH THE REP FROM BOTH THE STORE I WAS EXPECTING DELIVERY AND A PERSON TO VISIT MY HOME FOR INSTILLATION. AS NO ONE TURNED UP CALLED THE STORE NUMBER OF KACHIGUADA WHICH WAS THERE ON THE BILL. SPOKE TO MR SRINAVAS AND INFORMED HIM THE CONCERNED HIS ANSWER WAS DO YOU WANT THE NUMBER OR DO U WANT ME TO ARRANGE A CALL BACK IN VERY RUDE MANNER AND HUNG UP THE PHONE BEFORE ANSWERING. SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD TAKE SOME MORE TIME ( AS I AND MY WIFE BOTH ARE WORKING I TOOK A LEAVE AND TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR RECEIVING AND INSTILLATION OF TV IN MY HOUSE), NEXT CALLED AMEERPET BIGBAZAAR LAND LINE NUMBER WHICH WAS THERE ON THE BILL. THEY HAVE GIVEN ME A PERSONS MOBILE NUMBER AND HE INFORMED THAT HE IS NOT IN OFFICE WILL GET BACK TO ME IN NEXT 45 MINUTES ONCE HE IS IN OFFICE. SO WAITED FOR SOME TIME BUT STILL THERE WAS NO CALL. SO CALLED HIM BACK HE INFORMED THAT HE IS DOWN STAIRS AND WILL GIVE A CALL BACK ONCE HE IS IN THE OFFICE. SO WAITED FOR ANOTHER 30 MINUTES AND THERE WAS NO CALL BACK. SO CALLED HIM AGAIN AND THERE WAS NO RESPONSE , CALLED HIM FOR 16 TIMES THEN GOT A MESSAGE STATING TO CALL HIS TEAM LEAD SO CALLED HIM UP. HE INFORMED THAT HE IS IN WEEK OFF BUT STILL HE WILL GET BACK TO ME AND AFTER 5 HOURS HE INFORMED THAT THERE IS NO VEHICLE AVAILABLE AND SO HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DELIVER IT TODAY SO MONDAY WENT ON WITH OUT ANY PROGRESS. ON 5TH MARCH GOT A CALL FROM AMEERPET BIGBAZAR AT 1200 HRS STATING THAT THE DELIVERY WILL BE DONE IN NEXT 2 TO 3 HOURS. SO AGAIN TOOK HALF DAY LEAVE AND RUINED BACK HOME. EVEN AFTER THREE HOURS THERE WAS NO SIGN OR MOVEMENT OF DELIVERY. CALLED UP THE STORE AGAIN THE SAME THING. GOT TWO DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBERS .CALLED THEM UP AND FINALLY GOT THE NUMBER OF DRIVER SO CALLED HIM EXPLAINED HIM THE ADDRESS AND ONCE HE REACHED THE PLACE HE INFORMED THAT HE HAD PAID A CALLAHAN FOR THE OVER LOAD, WHERE I DID NOT ASK HIM TO DO THE OVER LOAD AND THERE WERE ALSO OTHER ITEMS IN THE VEHICLE AS IT WAS FREE HOME DELIVERY, SO TOLD HIM THAT I WILL NOT BE PAYING FOR THE OVER LOAD CHALLAN (FINE) BUT IF NEED A TIP WILL BE GIVING IT AND ALSO OFFERED A TIP ONCE THE ITEMS ARE DELIVERED AND I THE MEAN TIME CALLED UP KACHIGUDA BIGBAZAR TO KNOW THE STATUS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF SONY TV SO CALLED UP LAND LINE NUMBER ONCE AGAIN IT WAS THE SAME RESPONSE AND HOW EVER WAS ABLE TO TAKE THE NUMBER WHICH WAS GIVEN ONLY 9 NUMBERS BEFORE RECONFIRMING OR STATING THAT I GOT ONLY 9 DIGITS WHERE PHONE NUMBER SHOULD BE OF 10 DIGITS PHONE WAS HUNG UP , SO CALLED BACK ONCE AGAIN TOOK THE NUMBER OF THE CONCERNED PERSON OF THAT DEPARTMENT AND HE INFORMED THAT THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO LOG IN TO THE WEBSITE OF SONY FOR INSTALLATION, QUESTIONED HIM WHY IT WAS NOT INFORMED EARLIER , THE TONE WHICH THE REP SPOKE AND HE HAS ALSO USED A WORD THAT HE WILL DO THE LOG IN AS A FAVOR AND LOOK IN TO THIS ISSUE AND WILL GET BACK, SO GOT FRUSTRATED AND CALLED UP THE CUSTOMER CARE. AFTER CALLING UP FOR SIX TIMES GOT CONNECTED TO Mr. NAVEEN. SO INFORMED THE WHOLE STORY AND ALSO PLEASED HIM TO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION NOT JUST HEAR AND GIVEN HIM SOME DETAILS HE WANTED AND HIS RESPONSE WAS VERY RUED AND HE WANT NOT AT ALL IN A PHASE TO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION BUT THE CALL GOT DISCONNECTED. CALLED BACK THE TOLL FREE NUMBER ONCE AGAIN AND ASKED FOR A FLOOR MANAGER OR SOME SUPERVISOR WHO CAN ADDRESS THE ISSUE. A LADY PICKED UP THE PHONE AND BEFORE ASKING ANYTHING SHE PUT ME ON HOLD FOR THREE TIMES AND WHEN ASKED FOR MANAGER, Mr. NAVEEN CAME ON TO LINE WITH IN THE NAME OF MR SOLANKI . SO AGAIN INFORMED HIM THE SITUATION FOR 1 HOUR APPROXIMATELY AND HE ASSURED THAT HE WILL PUT IT TO THE CONCERNED DEPT AND WILL ALSO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE RESOLUTION NEXT MORNING. WITH HIS ASSURANCE THOUGHT EVERY THING WILL GET IN TO PLACE. GOT RELAXED AND WENT BACK TO OFFICE ON 6TH MARCH 2013 DID NOT RECEIVE ANY CALL. SO CALLED THE TOLL FREE NUMBER ONCE. THIS TIME IT WAS A DIFFERENT LADY BUT IT WAS THE SAME. BEFORE I CAN SPEAK SHE PUT ME ON HOLD AND THEN I ASKED HER TO PUT ME TO HER MANAGER MR SOLANKI THEN GOT TO KNOW THAT MR NAVEEN AND MR SOLANKI BOTH WERE THE SAME PERSON AND HE HAS NOT THERE IN OFFICE AS HE IS ON LEAVE. THEN SHE PUT ME TO MISS BHUVANA (HER NAME MIGHT NOT BE RIGHT) AND HAD TO INFORM HER THEW HOLE ISSUE ONCE AGAIN FOR 50 MINUTES AND SHE ASSURED THAT SHE WILL TAKE CARE AND WILL FOLLOW UP ON THE SAME WHICH SHE HAS DONE AND THE FURNITURE FITTING IS DONE ON TIME AND ALSO GOT A FOLLOW UP CALL FROM HER AND ALSO FROM THE STORE. BUT DID NOT RECEIVE ANY CALL IN REGARD TO THE TV INSTILLATION AND ALL OF A SUDDEN AS A HOPE GOT A MESSAGE FROM MR ALI WITH THE LOG IN NUMBER SO CALLED HIM BACK TO KNOW WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH THIS NUMBER. DO I NEED TO CALL UP SOME BODY OR WHAT IS THE PROCESS. HE INFORMED THAT THE DELAY WAS DUE TO BOMB BLAST AND THE AREA I AM LIVING IN WAS IN HIGH ALERT AS HE WAS NOT SOUNDING WELL. ASKED HIM TO GIVE HIS SUPERVISOR NUMBER AND CALLED HIM UP HE WAS MR SHRAVAN KUMAR. HE INFORMED THAT THE ISSUE IS BEING ADDRESSED AND TECH WILL BE THERE BUT CAN NOT TELL ME WHEN HE IS GOING TO BE HERE. SO JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY ASKED HIM WHY WAS THE DELAY HE INFORMED THAT IT WAS BECAUSE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SONY COMPANY WILL NOT WORK SO THERE WAS A DELAY. SO ASKED HIM WHY THERE WAS NO CALL OR NO INFORMATION OF THIS EVEN ON MONDAY. HE ALSO INFORMED THAT HE GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ISSUE ON TUESDAY EVENING AND HE WILL GET IT SOLVED. SO IN THE MEAN TIME CALLED UP TOLL FREE NUMBER TO UNDERSTAND AFTER DIALING THE NUMBER FOR 16 TIMES CALL GOT CONNECTED AND MR ADITYA HAS LIFTED THE PHONE SO ASKED HIM TO CONNECT IT TO MISS BHUVANA AS SHE IS AWARE OF THE ISSUE AND SHE WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME EXPLAINED HIM THE WHOLE THING HE TRIED TO PUT ME TO HER BUT SHE HAS LEFT SO HE PUT ME TO HIS TEAM LEADER MR ROBERT. HE WAS NOT AT ALL LISTENING TO ME AND WHEN EVER I ASK HIM A QUESTION HE WAS ANSWERING ME WITH YES OR DEFIANTLY WHICH WAS VERY IRRITATING ON THE CALL AND HE WAS PUTTING ME ON MUTE EVERY NOW AND THEN. HE WAS NOT AT ALL COURTEOUS AND LISTENING TO ME AND HE WAS ON HIS GO STATING THAT IT WILL BE SOLVED AND WAS INTERRUPTING AND VERY RUDE AND HUNG UP THE CALL. LATER CALLED BACK FOR 22 TIMES AND GOT CONNECTED AND SOME ONE PICKED UP THE CALL BUT GOT DISCONNECTED. SO AGAIN CALLED UP FOR OTHER 10 TIMES FROM DIFFERENT MOBILE AND ASKED MY WIFE TO SPEAK TO THEM. IT WAS THE SAME AGAIN NONE OF THE PEOPLE WERE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE SO ASKED THEM TO PUT THEM TO MR ROBERT AND AS MR ROBERT HAS COME ONLINE MY WIFE TRIED TO SPEAK TO HIM BUT IT WAS STILL THE SAME LETHARGIC AND RECKLESS ANSWERS FROM MR ROBERT. SO TOOK OVER THE PHONE AND HE WAS TRYING TO USE AMERICAN ACCENT AND SPEAK SO STARTED TO SPEAK IN THE SAME ACCENT BUT STILL THE SAME. IN THE MEAN TIME A PERSON FROM SONY HAS COME FOR INSTALLATION WHILE I WAS ON THE CALL. SO TRIED TO EXPLAIN THE SAME TO MR ROBERT AND ASKED HIM TO INFORM THE STORE PERSON THAT THEY NEED TO GIVE ME A CALL ONE DAY PRIOR TO THE DELIVERY OF THE BED ROOM SET AS ME AND MY WIFE BOTH ARE WORKING AND NO ONE WILL BE AT HOME. MR ROBERT VERY RUDELY AND RECKLESSLY INFORMED THAT THE INSTILLATION WILL BE DONE TODAY SO REPEATED THE WHOLE SENTENCE ONCE AGAIN BUT STILL IT WAS THE SAME. SO HANDED OVER THE PHONE TO MY WIFE AND ASKED HER TO INFORM MR ROBERT IN SOME OTHER WAY. HE WAS STILL GOING ON THE SAME WHEN MY WIFE ASKED FOR A CASE NUMBER OR SOME REFERENCE NUMBER HE INFORMED THAT HE WILL GIVE A CALL BACK BUT JUST BEFORE FEW MINUTES HE INFORMED THAT IT IS IN BOUND AND HE CAN NOT MAKE A CALL BACK. SO MY WIFE INSISTED FOR THE CASE NUMBER THEN MR ROBERT HAS PUT HER ON HOLD FOR 5 MINUTES AND CAME BACK WITH THE LOG NUMBER WHICH IS 167593.

THIS WAS NOT THE KIND OF SERVICE I WAS EXPECTING FROM BIGBAZAAR OR FROM FUTURE GROUP, NOT EVEN ONE PERSON WAS ABLE TO UNDERSTAND ME AND EVEN AFTER ADDRESSING IT WASTING MY TIME NOT GOING TO OFFICE FOR TWO AND HALF DAYS AND AROUND 67 DIFFERENT CALLS FOR 22.45 MINUTES AND SPEAKING TO 18 DIFFERENT PEOPLE ONLY ONE OR TWO WAS ABLE TO UNDERSTAND ME. IF THERE IS ANY LEGAL TEAM OR ANY OTHER TEAM WHICH TAKES CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS I WANT THEM TO LOOK IN TO THIS ISSUE AND COMPENSATE FOR THE SAME .

And no one is listing to me even after writing this mail since morning i am trying to get in touch with the customer care to send this mail to the concern person so that they can look in to and they are lifting my call and it is getting disconnected if i do that call from different number they are lifting the call in less period of time .

Since morning i am trying to get in touch with the customer care and no one is answering the call.

Never thought this small issue will go this big other wise would have recorded all the calls and at the same time remembered all the name to how i spoke in Big Bazaar.
                    Dear Santhosh,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly write back to us along with your contact details, invoice details and reference ID-10602. We will get back to you soon.

Future Group Care.
                    Yes, I understand and have searched and pilfered through lots of at home scams and cons. But today I would just like to share this one little Turn Key Marketing system here... http://www.getcashathome.ws. It's quite lucrative and not ALL that time consuming. Give it a try if you're really interested in making a good extra income at home...Thanks...Matt http://www.getcashathome.ws
                    Matt D[protected] [protected]@getcashathome.ws

Dear Santhosh,

Just a reminder that we are yet to receive any feedback from your end.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

G. Kiran Kumar
                      Sub: Purchase amount deducted twice from my Debit Card

I have purchased, using my Debit Card, some items in Big Bazaar, Koramangala, Bangalore-95, on [protected] for the amount Rs.4182=00. during this payment the vendor swiped the card by there was some error message and he again swiped second time using same machine but the counter foil print was generated only one time for Rs 4182=00 but the amount has been deducted twice from my account. Only one counter foil was generated for RS- 4182=00 and I have signed it. But amount deducted twice from my account.

The transaction details are given below:

Card details:
                      Payment date: 03/03/2013
                      Payment by: ATM Debit Card
                      Card #: [protected]
                      Account #: [protected], SBM, NIMHANS Branch, Bangalore-29.

The following are the details given by Big Bazaar

(Counter foil details which I have signed:
                      Date: 03/03/2013.
                      Inv: 000570
                      Batch no: 000645
                      AXIX- TID: 46315174
                      MID:[protected]
                      Amount: Rs. 4812=00)

I request you to refund Rs 4182=00 which was deducted second time from my account.

Kiran Kumar G
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:55:38
                      Dear Kiran,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly write back to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details and reference ID-10561. We will get back to you soon.

Dear Kiran,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We request you to kindly provide us with your contact details, so that we can get in touch with you.

Sub: Purchase amount deducted twice from my Debit Card

I have purchased, using my Debit Card, some items in Big Bazaar, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-86, on[protected] for the amount Rs.5972=00. In this for Rs.5000 given Big bazaar voucher and for Rs.972 swiped in Canara bank debit card during this payment the vendor swiped the card by there was some error message and he again swiped second time using same machine but the counter foil print was generated only one time for Rs 972=00 but the amount has been deducted twice from my account. Only one counter foil was generated for RS- 972=00 and I have signed it. But amount deducted twice from my account.

The transaction details are given below:

Card details:
                      Payment date: 09/03/2016
                      Payment by: ATM Debit Card
                      Card #: [protected]
                      Account #:[protected], CANARA BANK, RAJAJINAGAR 2nd block Branch, Bangalore-21.

The following are the details given by Big Bazaar

(Counter foil details which I have signed:
                      Date: 09/03/2016.
                      Invoice No: 0105464
                      Batch no: 000212
                      TXN - ID:[protected]
                      MID:[protected]
                      Amount: Rs. 972=00)

I request you to refund Rs 972=00 which was deducted second time from my account.

SUDEEP.N
                      Mob:- [protected]
                      5sun.[protected]@gmail.com
                      Need solution for amount which credited twice in DEBIT CARD
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Y SUNDARAM
                        I have paid Rs 51/- for SIM card and Rs 29/- for SMS package at T24 outlet inside BIG BAZAR, LB Nagar on 25/12/12.

SIM card bearing mobile No: [protected] was giveN to me. I have submitted my driving license as ID/address proof (Goa driving license) and it was taken by T24 team.

I have visited the outlet alteast 10 times after this but till date my SIM is not activated. I had given photos two times, provided the same id/address proof copy two times due to some excuses given by t24 team in the past 2 months. COMPLAINTS MADE TO BIG BAZAR IS ALSO NOT RESPONDED.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:54:26
                        Dear Mr.Sundaram,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We have taken a note of your concern and have escalated it to the concerned team. They will get back to you soon.

Dear Mr.Sundaram,

Greetings from Future Group. This is to inform you that your number has been deactivated due to non usage of sim and recharge less than Rs.100 in 6 months. In case of any further queries, kindly let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

manojjadoun

I have placed a order[protected] on www.futurebazaar.com on 22-Feb-2013, while making the payment order was cancelled due to some inventory error but my payback points (1268) was deducted from my account.

These are my order details:

Order# : 3140419
                          Transaction Date :[protected]
                          Transaction Number :[protected]
                          Partner Name: PAYBACK redemption
                          Points Redeemed : 1,268
                          Payback card : [protected]
                          email ID : manoj.[protected]@gmail.com

Please do the needful so that I can get my payback points back to my account or add the deducted money in my wallet. So that I can place a new order.

Manoj Kumar
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-15 21:02:36
                          Dear Manoj,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We have taken a note of your concern. Kindly write back to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details and reference ID-10489. We will get back to you soon.

Dear Manoj,

Complaint comments  Add a comment

serviceuser
                            We had purchased a sofa set on 3rd Feb 2013. When the furniture was installed on the 7th Feb, we found that each the metallic legs of the sofa had only 2 rubber stoppers/ gasket.

The sofa set includes one 3 seater (4 metal legs, only 2 rubber stoppers) 1 single seater ( 4 metal legs only 2 rubber stopper) and 1 more single seater (4 metal legs and only 2 rubber stopper)

In all there are SIX (6) rubber stoppers that need to be delivered. I have been calling the customer service since 11th Feb and this is my complaint number-5006062. Every time, I call, I am told in 2 days time, it will be delivered. It has been 3 weeks since I have bought the new sofa set.

If I am paying the full amount, I expect I receive the complete product. It seems that there is no quality check to see if a customer receives their product completely. Or are they supposed to deliver as they see fit?

Currently, the metal legs constantly scratch the floor every time we sit. I hoping to get a straight answer from someone who will tell me why the rubber stoppers are not being delivered or is there any hope to get them. Talking to customer support is useless.

If anyone from Home Town seriously looks into this complaint, please check complaint number 5006062 for Buyer Order no [protected], purchased from Mumbai, Vikhroli branch. I am sure your system will have the rest of the details on how to contact me.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:45:04
                            Dear Customer,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly write back to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details and reference ID-10474. We will get back to you soon.

Dear Priya,

I had called your customer service number again yesterday 22nd Feb 2013. (my purchase was on 2nd Feb, installation on 8th feb and I have registered a complaint on 11th feb and still continuing) to follow up and I was connected to Rahul. According to him, I have bought the furniture on sale. So I asked - does that mean, we get incomplete furniture? I got 500 rupees discount and was charged 600 for transportation. So where was the discount? There was no answer to that.

The next question asked to me was " Did you check the furniture? " I said yes, when the packaging was opened by the technicians at the time of installation that was the time, I noted the shortfall.

His question was -"Did I check the furniture at the store?" I replied- You mean did I lift the 3 seater sofa, 2 single sofas myself and check its legs underneath to see the rubber stoppers? NO.

I didn't go to buy second hand furniture. I went to a showroom assuming they give customers complete furniture on full payment so no I did not lift each sofa set to check under the legs to see if each one had a rubber stopper.

He said, he will call me after some days. I don't think there was any need to drag this for so many days. When there was a shortfall, it should have been given in 48 hours from their warehouse. Home Town boasts to be all over India and with so many styles and varieties of furniture, I don't think it is any problem in giving me 6 rubber stoppers to put under 6 metallic legs.

The way they are treating this as though I am asking something extra. Writing to this person Priya, is just another twist and turning and burying the complaint here showing other people that its taken care of.

Asking the consumer if they checked the sofa under its legs is the height of callousness. Mano Ya Na Mano sale as they promote it is believe it or not, you will be paying for it and believe it or not you are going to get harassed for simple things like 6 rubber stoppers.
                            Dear customer,

Greetings from Future Group.We have escalated your issue to the concerned team. They will look into the matter and get in touch with you.

Future Group Care

Finally today 1st March at 5:30 pm IST, 2 technicians have come and replaced the legs of the sofa set. I would like to thank this forum for forwarding my complaints to Home Town.

Thank you Priya for the follow up.

Finally today 1st March at 5:30 pm IST, 2 technicians came and have replaced the legs of the sofa set. I would like to thank this forum for forwarding my complaint to Home Town.

Thank you Priya of Home Town for the follow up.
                            Dear customer,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We hope that your issue has been resolved to your full satisfaction. In case of any further queries, kindly let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

samsuree

I ordered a 4GB pen drive in future bazaar on 25/01/2013 (Order no: [protected]), its been 17 days now but i haven't received the product yet.I called their customer care 'n' no of a times to check the status but they guys are of no use, they just read out the script given to them and give away false promises.I have bought products from many online shopping sites but never had such a bad experience like the one i had with these guys.These people are not fit enough to run this business, Instead they can change the name of their company to 'Cheating bazaar' and continue doing the nice work they already doing, that will suit them better.They are not valuing the customers, am sure no one will come back to future bazaar until they break up their tie up with Quantium Solutions and improve their quality of service drastically.Evey day am calling them and every day they promising me that the product will be delivered by end of that day or by next day but it never happened.Am not going to let these guys go very easily,going to drag them to consumer court and make them pay for all the trouble that I've gone through.

Shankar
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:51:56

FutureBazaar — cheating

Respected sir/madam,

My name is Praveen kumar. I placed an order for HCL notebook on 31st cot-2010. future money offered(500 gb hd free, 501 shopping voucher & 8 EMI 1366. and down payment is 6265.00. I paid the down payment in the same day.ORDER NO.[protected]. They are saying within 7 days delivery guarantee. But there is no call, msg or mail from them for 7days. After 8th day I called them. They replied that right now we don’t have stock. Today they are showing the same model number on web. I just called like new order for the same model. They are saying that stock available but my order status is no stock available. And also I requested them that if is there any problem with EMI I am ready to pay the whole amount right now, but just they are keeping me on hold for long and simply disconnecting my call many times. Still I did not refund the amount also.

name : praveen kumar
                              mail id: praveen.[protected]@gmail.com
                              Dear Shankar,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly write back to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with the store details, contact details and reference ID-10377. We will get back to you soon.

Priya,

Mailed you the details, i want the product to be delivered TODAY.

-Shankar

Got a call from Aditya pathak by 11.30 AM and he has promised that the product will be delivered TODAY at any cost. Let me wait and see till end of the day whether Future Bazaar's manager himself keeps up the promise or not.

-Shankar
                              Finally received the product, thanks to Aditya.Happy to see that at-least there is one person in Future bazaar who can keep up his promise.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

hyoxe56

I had ordered Moduler Kitchen from Home Town Shop at Haji Ali Sobo Centre on 24-Dec-2012.

After confirming wheather all the material required for Moduler Kitchen is readyly available I was told to Pay Rs. 49999 which

I had paid on 24-Dec-2012.I was promised that the installation will be completed by 10-January 2013.

Till today My Kitchen is not complete. The way your staff is telling me stories I am fed up with them.

Is it the way you treat your customers?.

Almost after every 2-3 days I am told in the next 2 days everything will be complete.

Now let the God ( Kishore Biyani ) tell me when it will be complete.

My order Number Details are as under.

SO No.[protected]

CUSTOMER id [protected]

receipt no 0000044

Contact No. of shop[protected].

My details

Hemant Oke

Cell no. [protected]
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:51:56

Hometown Modular Kitchen — Late Delivery and

I placed an order for a modular kitchen from hometown. The delivery was late by 2 months, After that the kitchen equipment was not completely delivered.After a lot of followup, i was told it will happen in 2days,its been a week n im still waiting. Im still regretting my decsion.
                                Pavan Mankani
                                Hi Priya,
                                Yes the work has been completed.
                                Pavan Mankani
                                Dear Hemant,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We regret the inconvenience caused. We have escalated your issue to the concerned team. They will get back to you soon.

Dear Hemant,

Greetings from Future Group. We hope that we were able to resolve your concern to your full satisfaction. In case of any further queries please get in touch with us we will be glad to assist you.

Deepak_Katyal
                                  Hi Team,

I have purchase some gift vocuher from Big Bazaar but few of them got expired so i requested for extention. But till date i have not receive any response.

I dont now whom to follow-up there is no contact no, there is website...Ambience Mall Big Bazaar store manager is saying that even he is help less.

If any one can suggest me to whom should i follow-up for the same.

Deepaj
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:51:48

BIG BAZAAR — Extension of GV date

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have earlier purchased few Big Bazaar GVs worth Rs. 250/- for myself earlier, out of which one GV bearing no. [protected] was expired on 26th of July '10. I request you to kindly give me extension for this voucher. Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

There was no reply to my mail sent on 6th July '10. I heard your servers were done.

Ranganath
                                  Dear Deepak,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly write back to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details, voucher details and reference ID-10358. We will get back to you soon.

Future Group Care.
                                  will you extend the valodity date
                                  Dear Deepak,

Just a gentle reminder that we are yet to receive any response from your end.

prn06
                                    I've bought some items from Big Bazaar on 23.01.13. They offer me a free recharge amount of Rs. 125 in my T24 A/C. When I demand that to their T24 kiosk they refused to give that. Also some days earlier they did not give me two numbers of Rs. 70 free recharge on my T24 A/C. Please help.

Neroj Chowdhury
                                    72A/2 Mallickpara Lane, P.O.-Mallickpara, Serampore
                                    Hooghly, West Bengal, Pin: 712203
                                    Ph: [protected], M: [protected]
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:45:06
                                    Dear Neroj,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We have taken a note of your issue and have escalated it to the concerned team. They will get back to you soon.

Future Group Care.
                                    I have bought some items from bigbazar indore.. On 11 /3/2013 n in my bill it has written tht i hav gained a free talk time .. How can i recharge my no.
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Department Stores

Dhanalaxmiprashanth

I am a working mother of a 5 year old, and fairly new to Hyderabad. I have been to other big bazaars in Hyderabad but have never found such worst customer service ever.

I went to big bazaar kachiguda to exchange a capri's that i bought for my daughter 3 days ago when i went today to the ground floor customer care department after waiting for sometime a lady from that department informed me very casually in Telugu , i informed her that i do not speak the language but understand little bit, she still went on in the same language i understood very little of it still manage to grasp what she said is that you buy something of the same price and we will change it for you

So i went and none of the people in any of the floors were able to understand English or Hindi (our National Language which i believe every Indian should know) but no body were able to help me.

What i found extremely rude and embarrassing about was the fact that these people not only were they unable to understand me on top of that were making fun of me in Telugu and laughing in front of me. Which i must say almost everybody in Hyderabad behaves.

I went to the customer case people in the Ground floor the same lady was there i asked her what to do now that i have exchanged the clothes she she very rudely stated saying wahi toh bola na wahi to bola na, she explain whats to be done and kept repeating the same thing. I said to her look i understand you must be irritated with some work but no need to take out that frustration on me and then she repeated the same thing and then sat and started with her work even though i was still talking to her, There was no apology for her rude behavior.

I went to the billing counter and asked for the floor supervisor or the manager they told me he is in the 2nd floor i asked them could you please call either one of them as my daughter was by that time already tired and sleepy. But there was no response i then raised my voice a little and still no reply but only giggles and funny comments on me. i waited for 15 mins nobody came then when i asked where is the supervisor they are telling me he just went for Lunch (how convenient ??) the manager or supervisor do not even have the time for complaints as if the mall that they are running is perfect.

I am humiliated by this episode i want to know if there is any law that i could sue them for this episode and this way and get to understand the importance and value of Good Customer Service.

Please assist me in know how i can go about with this complaint.
                                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:49:27
                                      Dear Dhanalaxmi,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly write back to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details, invoice details and reference ID-10193. We will get back to you soon.

Dear Dhanalaxmi,

Future Group Care.
                                      I have recieved coupons of 100rs .so, i have gone to bigbazaar, they are saying it is not working, #### big bazaar.