Complaints in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

Ebiz.com — I had invested IN wrong company

Jainmicky on Sep 6, 2018
Sir
I mayank jain from bhopal i joined eviz on 18 july 2018 but after few days i am not satisfied with it so i ask my team leader to tell me how to get refund but he doesn't told. Within a period of 25 days. Now please help me and suggest me. If i take any other option they will be in...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country BhopalComplaint category Job & Career

Solvicor Health And Info Solution Pvt Ltd — fraud kiya naukri ke name par

boysfacts on Sep 5, 2018
Mere sath dhoka kiya gya sabse pahle delhi bulaya s. S. Interprises mai uskai baad waha par 1850 rs liyai kisi p. K. Chaudhari nai phir usnai wahi par kisi pankaj kai bheja preet vihaar par aur usnai ek letter bana kar 1 mnth baad ki date di aur bole ismai se 1700 refund mil jaayega aur jha...

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — issues with classes

Deepansh Malviya on Sep 5, 2018
Respected sir,
My name is deepansh malviya, a student of your institute, bhopal centre, persuading my aviation, hospitality, travel and customer service diploma. I took admission in may 2017. As far as i knew it should be one year course (Diploma) and i have passed that time period but...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country BhopalComplaint category Airlines

Municipal Corporation Of Bhopal — no water supply in mp nagar zone area

Mukesh7676 on Sep 5, 2018
There's no water in our area from last 4 days. So kindly please start narmada water supply. Because of no water the situation is chaotic here. There's no water to drink
So its a humble request that please start water supply soon here
Without water we are not able to proceed ours...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country BhopalComplaint category Municipal Corporation

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — classes

Diven David on Sep 4, 2018
Sir /madam
My last complain but the of diven david as it's my facebook name. And its i writing it again.
To say that there many students who are looking forward in frankfinn as there furture as i am in batch 1. I am saying on behalf of them that we all need our classes to be...

Canara Bank — upi transfer amount debited from my a/c, but not credited to beneficiary.

adv mishra on Sep 4, 2018
I'm dharmraj sameer mishra, customer of canara bank, a/c number[protected], virtual address - onekey786@cnrb, branch – arera colony, bhopal, made two transactions for transferring funds to other a/c through upi empower canara bank application on dated 04/09/2018 at time: 13:15:45, one transaction...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country BhopalComplaint category Banks

Snapdeal.com — i did not got delivery of my order, but status showing, delivered successfully.

Sagar Jain on Sep 4, 2018
Hello. I have ordered "huawei honor holly 2000 mah battery" on 26/08/2018, with order id: [protected] for rs.679.00 paid in advance.

I got call from delivery boy on 31/08/2018 around 5.30 pm, he was saying that he is coming within 5 minute.

I wait a long time, but...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country BhopalComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Apollo Munich Health Insurance — cancellation of medical policy by appollo munich- pol. no. 170400/11051/aa00189108-03

sunilshiji on Sep 2, 2018

I, the undersigned, Sunil Mathew (Age 43) the medical policyholder for self and family from Appollo Munich, would like to bring the following facts for your kind consideration.

1. I had taken the policy for my family and me from Apollo Munich from February...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country BhopalComplaint category Health & Life Insurance

Flipkart — didn't order any product and still got the order and received mistakenly

Mohit Garade on Sep 1, 2018
I have not ordered anything on flipkart but received the product by means of cash on delivery. People in home thought i have ordered something so they received and paid for it.
But when i came to know i called their customer care and i was terrified to know that they can not do anything...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country BhopalComplaint category Online Shopping

Sony India — sony 4k 55 kd-55x8500f horizontal line and screen flickering

vijay2195 on Sep 1, 2018
I bought sony android tv 2 months ago, but there is a problem with the panel and horizontal line also appears, the screen is also flickering.

*sony service is very bad and the bhopal sony service center also does not help.

Don't buy any sony lcd tv, they provide...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country BhopalComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
Snapdeal.com
received duplicate product and still no refund received after returning the product
(2 minutes ago)
Snapdeal.com
running jogging armband sports cell phone case holder
(3 minutes ago)
Hdfc Bank
hard copy & messages not received for credit card bill payment
(5 minutes ago)