BYJU's

New Delhi
K-40, Outer Circle, Opposite PVR Plaza, Connaught Place

Noida
C-101, Sector 2

3A, A Wing, 1st Floor, Vimal Udyog Bhavan, Matunga (W)

Chennai
3rd Floor, Sempurna Building, North Usman Road

Hyderabad

2nd Floor, Prime Plaza, Himayath Nagar

United Arab Emirates
More Ideas General Trading LLC, 301, Al Arif Business Bay, Opp. HSBC, Bur Dubai, Dubai
+971 4351 4995
+971 4358 0998
+971 4351 4998

The Kingdom Of Bahrain

Kensho Knowledge Solutions WLL, Office No. 119, Building 106, Al Ahli Club Complex, Road 20, Abdul Rahman Jassim Kanoo Avenue, Block 331, Zinj, Manama
+973 4351 4995
+973 4358 0998
+973 4351 4998

View More Information...

Good

BYJU's related photos (234)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

BYJU's Complaints & Reviews

Think & Learn / Byju's — No maharashtra ssc board with byju, only cbse board [Resolved]

Sajeer kp Ponmala
I purchased maharashtra ssc board 9th and 10th standard app for my daughter, mentor came to my home and explained the details,...

fraud finderDelhi
This company is for good looking girls, and making a business with them by offering good salaries to them irrespective of their background and skills.
This is a complete like brothel company where only girls/women and perverts can easily be selected and not the real talented people, because they know the business logic to bring pervert people. This company is selecting girls from a poor colleges and making them so exited with the packages they offer which is not even offered by any mnc. And this company has a sexual commitments since they are offering good salaries to girls. There are so many suspect-able things other than that.

Shivesh Jena
    I had purchased the tablet for class ix for study through payment of rs 16000/- on 8th april 3017, but i cancelled the order prior to the dispatch of the product from byju's end. Till today they have not refunded my money and in this regard i have communicated for refund via. 15 number of emails and almost 3-3 days interval through telphone to their customer support. But every time they say that your refund will be processed within 5-6 days.
    Also they have asked my bank details twice which i have submitted.
    I think they are not in a mood to refund my money.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-06-14 21:06:35
    Thanks the complaint is resolved
    Updated by Shivesh Jena Jun 07, 2017
    The issue not yet resolved
    Updated by Shivesh Jena Jun 09, 2017
    Not yet resolved
    Hi Shivesh Jena,

Kindly share your transaction id and other relevant details so that I can help to get this resolved at the earliest!
    Shivesh Jena's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 9, 2017
    My transaction Id is

Think & Learn / Byju's — The tab and the delivery services

Supriya Tiwari
      I was convinced that the services will be good, i am highly disappointed and would never recommend byjus to anyone....

Think & Learn / Byju's — Maths teacher

Parthiv Sood
      I study in south delhi byju's centre which is in green park.. I will not reveal my name because i dont want the teacher to...

swastika6
      I have booked your learning apps in last month. And given a token money 1000 against transaction I'd -Tnlpayu105262. But till date material not recd. I have already mail to your teacher Mr. Aftab regarding this matter. Now I am sorry to say I don't have any requirements of your apps. Kindly return my token money at earliest.
      R C Mondal
      Bokaro, JH

r03
        Byju's needs to get their act together

I have never in my life experienced such a poor level of professionalism. Signing up with byju's has only led to a series o[censored]nfortunate events. I see no use in their "tablet" training method. They do not even provide you with adequate help to manoeuvre through and understand it.

Also their college counselling was of 0 help to me. The lady in charge told me what i already knew. I dont need you to google information in front of me and tell me what i can find out myself. Rs 1000 rip off.

The management is extremely unprofessional and poorly trained. There is no point in flaunting your funding from an iconic social media platform, if you can not adequately use those funds to train your employees. Client management is key in any service oriented industry fyi.
        Very poorly managed program. Inspite of multiple complaints, even after 3 weeks and no one to care or bother. Very poor internal communication. Everyone at byju is a sales person and no one to listen.

Think & Learn / Byju's — Salary not given

prash82

I, Prashant Suryavanshi, Worked in Rath Enterprises (Franchise of Byjus) Indore and Atul Shrivastava...

[email protected]
          I purchased a tablet learning app for my kid last year at a price of rs.10000 for class 8 and i was told that from next year onwards i need to purchase only sd card which will cost 5000. This year they are demanding 16000 just for sd card.
          Also they promised to assign subject mentor and doubt classes but none fulfilled. Feel cheated. There course material are animated video lectures and good for reference but test contents are very basic. It's better to have distance learning course of other companies which are useful for competitive exams.

Think & Learn / Byju's — Fraud and delay in refund [Resolved]

amrsingh123
            On 06.05.2017, we were approached by some Mr Heera Jaan from Byjus. Day before yesterday we had received a call from Byjus...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Think & Learn / Byju's — Tablet course with classes

Himanshu Tholia
            I enrolled with byjus for cat preparation. I took the tablet course with weekend classes. The tablet i recieved for classes...

Think & Learn / Byju's — Byju's sd card

balabalabiju
            I bought their sd card for class 12. Since i uploaded it, it has no videos, as it was my only reason to buy it and the salesman...

shailvee
            Tablet is not working properly, videos are getting interrupted in between. Called 2-3 times at customer support, they said you will get a call back from tech team within 24 hours. But i haven't...

From last 24 hrs i am struggling with this tablet. I have wasted a lot of time on this, moreover its weekend (The only time when you get extra hours to read). How will compensate for this?

Indranil25
              I ordered a 4 month gmat tablet course for 30k but for some reason had to cancel it. I shot out a mail within 24 hrs to their support team. I called their helpline numbers as well but was always provided with the stock reply: "concerned team is looking into the issue and we shall contact within 24 hrs". Any help? I am expecting a full refund of the amount as the product hasn't even been dispatched. I have contacted them through their online portal as well but to no avail.

Gaursankalp
                I bought a study package from byju's. During selling of product they said the package videos will be same as in app given by them for free trial. But many videos are different. I talked to mentor he said i got outdated package. But companies customers care not solving my problem. I bought it for 21600 rupees. Bought it on 31.3.2017. Sales order[protected]. Sending image of difference.
                My

Registered mobile number [protected]
                E mail [protected]@gmail.com

Study package
                Study package

Namanasrinivad
                  I want return this product after 1 month o[censored]sage because of technical problem s arising. Too much of time consuming in resolving issues. Product costing 32000 financed through Bajaj finance service two installments of rs 6500 already debited. Now I want to return product, stop Emi and refund of debited amount. Company not maintained stadards as Assured.at the time of purchase. Frequent change of setting s and security tokens without prior information and confirmation to client.
                  My name is Vinayak I opted for byju's classes and my tablet has not delivered yet

Suresh108
                    ByJu's sales executive are perfect in telling lie and their support team is one of the worst in the world. I was requested to subscribe for the test series and was assured that I shall get all the test papers and answer keys with explanation in text format which have been conducted before my subscription.(test series starts from September 2016 and I was subscribed in March 2017) but when I was not able to get the same from portal I dropped a mail for their support team and from here the story begins.
                    Their support team says that they will get back to me in 24 working hours but neither anyone calls not they reply on mail and when I call them again they will ask apology (they are trained in it) and will ask 24 hrs time again to escalate the matter with concerned team and get back to me and again no reply no call. After several days of call and mails I was finally told that their sales executive lied to me and they can't provide me tests in text format and their support team member says "sir I am telling you what I was told by concerned team" when I ask her why they kept my request pending for 7 days to tell this she says that it the first time she is talking to me- she doesn't have common sense that I am talking to her on behalf of her team not personally, arrogant lady. I want to ask them that who is responsible for their sales executive lie, is it me ? Why the hell they don't pay me back my money and fire those support team member who doesn't know how to speak and sales guy who sales on lie and that concerned team which took several days to tell me just that they can't provide me for what I paid them.
                    They are the robbers in the education industry.SHAME SHAME

DO NOT BUY ANY COURSE FROM THESE GUYS.

Ravipal Kaswan
                      Defective product only make fool to students your product is vary low category it is not helpful for my exam so please improve your category and provide a better product to me which help to achieve my goal of my life its a vary lowest category product by you to deliver me I am sorry to say to you you are not taking interest to solve my problem and you ruined my goal

Subrat_Samal01
                        These guys are ready to take money alluring with a lot of good facilities.
                        Neither they provide anything good nor do they refund incase you don't like their products.
                        I had enrolled for a IAS Tablet program . I didn't like the materials and the program good. I returned the same within 2 days.
                        And since the day I returned, I have started facing problems.
                        1. Customer care representatives don't give legit details and give wrong deadlines.
                        2. When asked about refund they give excuses of lack of Authority to sign cheque.
                        3. They promise mail confirmations after they receive the items but they don't respond back.

In these cases, the customer has no say after he/she has returned all the things in package.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-12-26 09:05:39
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Think & Learn / Byju's — Money charged but not activating tablet. Scammers!

belalmd07
                          Hi, I bought JEE crash course from byjus. First the guy started calling to take it for 12000 then agreed for 10000 and said...