HDFC Bank Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (5772)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

HDFC Bank — hdfc bank hold my saving account

vino kumar choudhary
I am vinod kumar choudhary; I am an existing savings account customer in hdfc bank for past 3 years... And also...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

HDFC Bank Bank Money Tranfer From India To Australia — Money tranfer india to australia

Bhavin

I tranfer money from indian HDFC BANK to australian WEST PACK BANK Ac to my brother for education...

sachin madan
Thanks ! Thanks ! Thanks ! Thanks ! Thanks ! Thanks !

I have worked with you from 30th june 2008 till 17th june 2009. I have sent my all PF documents to you So I Requested You to Recieve them And credited my PF in my Bank Account.My Name Is Sachin Madan And My Code Is S29281.
Waiting 4 ur Possitive response !

Regards !
Sachin Madan
S29281
Ph No :- [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:04:47

AUTO LOAN DEPARTMENT (ITO, DELHI) — THANKS ! THANKS ! THANKS !

THANKS ! THANKS ! THANKS !
Hi. i am Sachin Madan My emp code is (S29281.)
I have informed you about my pending salary which have come in my account due to your cooperation. I am very Extremely thankful to you. I have Not Got My Relieving Letter Nor Provident fund. So Please Favour Me. my Email Id is [protected]@yahoo.com. Waiting For Your possitive Response.
your's faithfully
SACHIN MADAN
(S29281)
(M) [protected]

raj kumar
    dear sir /madam
    i had service the hdfc bank for eleven month from the date of 25th march 2008 to feburary 2009
    during this period my pay is rs. 7000. in which company cut the maount rs.560 from my pay on behalf of
    gpf amount . after releving the job i applied for my gpf in june 2009 for my gpf amount but till now company not given my gpf . please help me giving my gpf

my name is - Raj kumar
    my company office is - cd blok pitampura delhi-110034 near power house
    my service id is -CR11363
    my account is [protected]

thanks for receiving fof compaint
    shubham srivastava to aditya.puri, Saneka.Nair, settlement.CSE., Sandeep.Rathod, support, pkp.shreykar, rti, laborweb, hrd.ministry, tanushree.agni., india.sales, bpo.imo, rahul.singh, ramanand.k
    show details Feb 9 (1 day ago)

I would like to inform you that I Shubham Kumar Srivastava Employee
    Code-CS18861 have worked in HDFC BANK Ghaziabad branch as A Contract
    Sales Executive (CSE) from 16th June 2008 to 20th December 2008.I have
    resigned dully on 20th of December 2008 and submitted my resignation
    to The Sales Manager Mr.Rakesh Bhatnagar which was duly ACCEPTED on
    the same day.ie-20 DEC-2008.
    But due to NON FORWARDING OF RESIGNATION by Mr. Rakesh at that time I
    was finally releived with the effective date of 12-march 2009 after a
    long follow up last month on10th dec 2009 (which is still not confirmed by HDFC BANK )DUE TO EFFORTS OF Mr.Sandeep Rathod.
    The amount of Rs-26352 and Rs-6000 respectively was credited in my
    salary account on 17-MARCH 2009.When I received the amount I assumed
    it to be my full and final amount and fund amount.For the amount of Rs
    6000-the source of amount written in the bank statement is NOTICE PAY
    REIMBURSEMENT which confirms my status of leaving the company on
    20-dec 2008.I think it is FULL AND FINAL AMOUNT and is given only to
    those employees who have duly resigned from the organisation.

Due to this irresponsible and unethical behaviour I HAVE BEEN TERMINATED IN MY NEW JOB IN TCS R SERVE-INDIA.GURGAON.

I GOT TO KNOW ALL THIS WHEN TCS MADE A VERIFICATION CHECK FROM HDFC BANK.

I have been informed by my new company that HDFC CONFIRMS the BANK STATEMENT which I produced was wrong.

Why was my resignation which was duly accepted by the sales manager was not forwarded to hr dept in the first place.

TCS CLAIMED THAT I RECEIVED THE UNPAID AMOUNT FROM (DEC-MARCH)

They think it is regular salary but it is not.

I received a consolidated amount, it was credited due to absconding status.

Why I received that amount when i have given my resignation .

IN ADDITION WHY I RECEIVED THE NOTICE PAY REIMBURSEMENT AMOUNT WHICH IS WRITTEN IN THE BANK STATEMENT SENT BY HDFC BANK.

WHY BOTH AMOUNT WERE GIVEN TO ME AT THE SAME TIME.

BUT WHY I WAS ABSCONDED WHEN I HAVE ALREADY LEFT THE CO. ON 20-DEC 2008.

Why no body is accepting the fault made by HDFC BANK.

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS ISSUE.

WHAT WAS MY FAULT IN THIS WHOLE MISHAPPENING.

MY CAREER HAS BEEN RUINED.

HRD AND RTI DEPT- please advise what are legal options available for me.

Is accepted copy of resignation is a proof of evidence in the court.

Please advise-HRD MINISTRY AND RTI DEPT.

Sir Aditya I am attaching the following enclosures for your reference-:

1-ACCEPTED COPY OF RESIGNATION

2-BANK STATEMENT WHICH I RECEIVED FROM HDFC BANK THROUGH MAIL.(PASWORD FOR OPENING BANK STATEMENT[protected]

3-RELEIVING LETTER ISSUED.

PLEASE INVESTIGATE AND ADVISE ASAP.

Shubham Srivastava

226K View Download

MR[1][1][1]. SHUBHAM KUMAR SRIVASTAVA[protected].pdf
    37K View as HTML Download

Sir Aditya,

Please look into the matter urgently.

Tcs e serve intl ltd has given me 3 last days to solve it out.

Please make a way out for releiving me from 20th december 2008 as I have given my resignation in the branch to Mr. Rakesh Bhatnagar on 20th Dec
    2008 and Rakesh accepted the resignation on the same day and gave me the resignation acceptance copy to me which I have attached in my previous
    mail.

Have somebody asked Rakesh about it.Is he denying the fact that he accepted it on the same day and gave me a copy of the same.

Mr. Mohit (team leader) at that time was present there at the time of my resign on 20th dec 2008.

Please ask Mr.Sandeep Rathod Hr mumbai. Is he denying the fact that all this mistake happened due to non forwarding of resignation by Mr. Rakesh.

Please ask Mohit Sir ([protected]).He also gave me a zerox of resignation copy from the hdfc branch in september last-2009 which I submitted to the new hr in tcs gurgaon.

THE MAIN COPY OF RESIGNATION IS STILL PRESENT IN HDFC BANK GHAZIABAD AS Mr. Mohit gave me the zerox copy of the same in sep-2009.

How can an individual be terminated when already he has given his resignation.

I did my duties but forwarding of resignation was not under my control.

Please tell me what is my fault in all???????????

Why I am being punished???????????????

Have I done something wrong or a crime as such by working in hdfc bank for 6 months.

I have got only last 3 days after that I have no other option but to search for some legal solutions.

HRD, LABOUR & RTI DEPT PLEASE ADVISE AND HELP.

Please Investigate ASAP

Shubham

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
    From: shubham srivastava <shubham.[protected]@gmail.com>
    Date: Feb 9, 2010 7:29 PM
    Subject: Knowing why i was terminated in the first place
    To: aditya.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, Saneka.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, settlement.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, Sandeep.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, [protected]@hdfc.com, shubham.[protected]@gmail.com
    Cc: pkp.[protected]@nic.in, [protected]@india.gov.in, [protected]@nic.in, hrd.[protected]@india.com, "garima.[protected]@tcs.com" <tanushree.[protected]@citi.com>, india.[protected]@tcs.com, bpo.[protected]@tcs.com, rahul.[protected]@citi.com, ramanand.[protected]@citi.com

- Show quoted text -

I would like to inform you that I Shubham Kumar Srivastava Employee
    Code-CS18861 have worked in HDFC BANK Ghaziabad branch as A Contract
    Sales Executive (CSE) from 16th June 2008 to 20th December 2008.I have
    resigned dully on 20th of December 2008 and submitted my resignation
    to The Sales Manager Mr.Rakesh Bhatnagar which was duly ACCEPTED on
    the same day.ie-20 DEC-2008.
    But due to NON FORWARDING OF RESIGNATION by Mr. Rakesh at that time I
    was finally releived with the effective date of 12-march 2009 after a
    The amount of Rs-26352 and Rs-6000 respectively was credited in my
    salary account on 17-MARCH 2009.When I received the amount I assumed
    it to be my full and final amount and fund amount.For the amount of Rs
    6000-the source of amount written in the bank statement is NOTICE PAY
    REIMBURSEMENT which confirms my status of leaving the company on
    20-dec 2008.I think it is FULL AND FINAL AMOUNT and is given only to
    those employees who have duly resigned from the organisation.

I GOT TO KNOW ALL THIS WHEN TCS MADE A VERIFICATION CHECK FROM HDFC BANK.

TCS CLAIMED THAT I RECEIVED THE UNPAID AMOUNT FROM (DEC-MARCH)

They think it is regular salary but it is not.

I received a consolidated amount, it was credited due to absconding status.

Why I received that amount when i have given my resignation .

WHY BOTH AMOUNT WERE GIVEN TO ME AT THE SAME TIME.

BUT WHY I WAS ABSCONDED WHEN I HAVE ALREADY LEFT THE CO. ON 20-DEC 2008.

Why no body is accepting the fault made by HDFC BANK.

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS ISSUE.

WHAT WAS MY FAULT IN THIS WHOLE MISHAPPENING.

MY CAREER HAS BEEN RUINED.

HRD AND RTI DEPT- please advise what are legal options available for me.

Is accepted copy of resignation is a proof of evidence in the court.

Please advise-HRD MINISTRY AND RTI DEPT.

Sir Aditya I am attaching the following enclosures for your reference-:

1-ACCEPTED COPY OF RESIGNATION

3-RELEIVING LETTER ISSUED.

PLEASE INVESTIGATE AND ADVISE ASAP.

Shubham Srivastava
    Sir, my name rajneesh kumar srivastava hai maine relieving latter ke liye aur f&f pf satalement ke liye request bheja hai .mere Sm Vishal mishra parashar ne bhi wahi request kiya but abhi tak koi respance nahi aaya hai .please Releiving later aur f&f pf clear karne ki kripa kare. Releiving later mere e-mail par bhejene ki kripa kare .Mera emp id-Cr14237 old salry ac[protected] New ac [protected] pod n. J64137642
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank — misuse of my credit card by some unknown person

Devender Maddi

My credit card is used by some unknown person.When i paid my last bill(of amount 5, 000 rupees) in the...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Anil Khera
      I have a HDFC Credit card No [protected] on which I had done a settlement last year but inspite of make the full payment against it ( extra amount being paid), I recieved a call from there Delhi representative Mr. Hitesh that to get the final settlement letter, I need to pay Rs 2000 and I would get the settlement letter by mail in 2 days time. Even in the month of May 2009, they holded my Rs 9000/- in HDFC Saving account and debited it against credit card payment. This time it was a confirmed commitment made by him on 27th July 2009 and I without believing his words, I got the recording done on my mobile for every conversation made with him. When contacted him after 3 days, he told me that it is under process and I would get it any time. On 7th Aug 2009, I had a heated argument with him where he denied any commitment made to him and told me the settlement letter cannot be made and I need to pay Rs. 36000/-. Now I have decided to file a FIR against him with Police and a complaint against the bank at Consumer court.

I want to ask the respective authorities, Is it correct on there part that they will charge the customer by any means.

I hope I can get a response from these guys either way.

Anil Khera

Credit Card — for the settlement letter of hdfc credit card

hi sir my self cp gupta from gwalior(m.p.) i dont get settlement letter from your side instead of paying full settlement amount. due to this reason i m facing some short of problem in banking works so kindly issue my settlement letter .i have two credit cards one is mine and another is of my wife named mrs.Sudha gupta
      our credit card no. are cp gupta- [protected]
      sudha gupta-[protected]
      kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible

ahsan ahmad
        i registered to hdfc on 21st of july09, but till date my account has not been activation.
        I vasudevan nair opened a salary account in HDFC, Phoolbagh Branch, Bhiwadi-301019. After opening my account they issued me cheque book, ATM Debit card, and net banking facility. And next day they called me in phone to submitt the HDFC Kit which contains Cheque Book, ATM Debit Card. They are saying in every two month account should be opened by concern otherwise it be deactivated by their Head Office. This is the question of Mental Harrassment.
        I Amit Kumar opened an Salary Account on 12/07/2010 vide account no.[protected] and for smooth transaction they issued a kit having Cheque Book, ATM Debit Card and Net Banking facility. and they told to bring an account payee cheque for salary within 3 days it will be credited to your account. And when i issued by my concern an account payee cheque for Rs.12133 vide ch.no.860873 of HDFC. Now they are saying to return our Kit and again you will have to fill up the Account Opening Form. Really I became fade up and it is cause of Mental Torture.
        Hi I am Arunkumar, i have opened a Salary account (Vadapalani HDFC Branch) on 23 of Aug 2010, but still my account has not been activated my a/c num is [protected] . To whom shall i contact for that .
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank — Debit Card Declined even when there was sufficient credit balance in the account

Gautam Duggar
          I wish to bring to your immediate notice that I am a holder of Savings Max Account with HDFC Bank at Aluda House, Chaura Rasta,...

Amit Saini
          My Credit card no. is [protected] at the name of amit saini ill used ur card since last 3 year every thing is fine and good but in last year in the month of November ur bank debit over Rs.1, 10, 000. at the name of enjaz information in single day but the entries are 60 in one day some of them is 2500 or 5000 or 11000 in a single day that entry are dated of 5 may 2008 that means in my November statement bank showing may entry. That all entry not done by me ur bank executive tell me that all are technical mistake done by bank one more they not tell me which company is this where is they from ENJAZ INFORMATION

Before two month hdfc bank manager of credit card division come my home and talked me ill tell them my all problem they said that we checked out last month they said that ur problem is sought out no one claim u know .

But this month they bocked my RS. 6910.6000. in my account by a anandlok branch I am maintaining a good account they setted me in PB customer

No one giving me right information recovery agent calling me again and again this is not good for my family because I am not doing any type of cheat with bank regularly ill call on customer care or executive of hdfc bank

There is no any one rupee due from my side which has been done by me

Please help me out

with regards
          amit saini
          all these private banks are bull .

Shail Nawab

My name is Shail Nawab. I was working in HDFC Bank for the period between 9th august, 2008 to 31st may, 2009. I got my Provident fund account number. but i dont know the PF No. of HDFC bank.

I want to know my PF balance. So i meet HR person of HDFC Bank and ask him to give me HDFC bank`s Provident fund code number because it is mandotory filed which has to be entered on website. the perosn tells me that HDFC bank will not give its PF code number. i have to wait for minimum 90 days for my PF. i said to him ok but i just want to know my PF balance. he again rejected my talk and tells me that this is bank`s policy and they will not give PF code number.

I do not have any problem that i received my PF after 90 days.but atleast bank has to provide me their PF Code number so that i will know my PF balance. Even on My salary slip they cant mention my PF account number, my PF balance as well as their PF code number.

Please suggest me what i should do?
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank — To realise my three months salary and full and final settlement.

Mohd.Gulfam
              To
              The HDFC BANK LTD.
              Human Resources Division
              HDFC Bank House, 2nd Floor,
              Senapati Bapat Marg,...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

HDFC Bank Debit Card — Blocking of Debit Card

Manoj Kumar Mishra

We regret to inform you that it is both surprising & beyond understanding that HDFC Bank blocked...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Ajaykumar Mukundbhai Raval
              I was Purchased Maruti Zen car in the year 2003.At that time I took loan from HDFC bank.I was given post dated cheques against loan to the bank.When I had received payment schedule, I found my name is typed in that schedule "Ajaykumar Mukund Patel" instead of "Ajaykumar Mukundbhai Raval".I was send that schedule back to the bank for correction.Bank was send me same Schedule with handwritten correction and stamp.Now my loan is paid completely, this time I received NOC from Bank with same wrong name.I was talk to Bank where with evidence of my correct name but till date I have not received correction from Bank.My Auto loan Account No.was 383042.
              -Ajaykumar Raval
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

ADFC Pvt Ltd C/O HDFC Bank Bank — working on National holidays and Sundays regularly get only 1 vacation in a month.

DEBJIT MUKHERJEE
                I am working for Adfc pvt ltd in HDFC Bank Risk control unit - Cards Dept for last one and half year.
                Since the date...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Manila Bisht
                I want to bring it to your kind notice that my Credit Card no -[protected] Platinum Card had been lost on 1/01/09 of which I came to know on 3/01/09 after its being misused at several Jewellers shops of Bangalore. Immediately I had called Hdfc Customer care and got my card blocked on 3/01/09 at 3pm. But at the same time customer care executive confirmed me that my Credit has been debited by Rs of (22050+28300+395+742) i.e. 51487.

In this regard, i have lodged a FIR(reg CMSSN002/09)and sent a Charge Dispute form to HDFC bank.
                what option are now available to me conserdering the point that without verifying my signature Merchant has done transaction to an unknown culphrit. liability to pay the same is on my account now.

Although i have sent all copys stating in this regard to HDFC bank but till now hdfc recovery department people keeps calling me and harrasing me mentally.
                pl advice
                regards

Sreekanth
                  I am holding an HDFC Credit card for more than 3+ years and I have taken 90, 000 loan based on credit card - Jumbo Loan. Due date for the same is 24th of every month where as i used to drop the cheque on 21st of every month in HDFC drop box, which is in ITPL campus and it is next to HDFC Bank.
                  Based on my observations, i have noticed that the HDFC Team will produce the cheque only after 25th of every month and due to which there will be a late payment reflects in monthly statement.

Inspite of calling the customer care and informing the same, the customer care Team has not update the date base. And apart from this every time some or other guy from HDFC calls me and threatns me for the payment though i explained them the complete senerio.

Mr. Shivaji Vishnu Shelar

I have taken two wheeler ( Bajaj Discover ) loan from Punjab Centurian Bank, Chembur, Mumbai which was tookover by HDFC Bank. Due to this problem, I didn't receive any documents from HDFC. In JULY 09, I have completed all EMIs of Rs.1609 without any bounce.
                    Now I require my RC book and NOC urgently.

Mr. Shivaji Shelar
                    [protected] / [protected]

I hava taken two wheeler loan from Hdfc Bank, Indiranaga, Bangalore branch.
                    Now it completed, and also excess paid - please issue No due Certificate immediately
                    And also send the full details of my amount received.
                    My Loan account No.10217715 for your reference.

Yours faithfully
                    Parameswaraswamy.m
                    I have taken two wheeler ( Hero Honda CD Dawn Wide Vehicle Number MH29/L2086) loan from Punjab Centurian Bank, Nagpur which was tookover by HDFC Bank. Due to this problem, I didn't receive any documents from Centurian bank or HDFC. I have completed all EMIs of Rs.1457 without any bounce.
                    Now I require my NOC and statement of account urgently.

Mr. Ulhas Bangde
                    I have taken two wheeler ( Hero Honda Spendor Plus Wide Vehicle Number MH-12 / DU-5146) loan from Centurian Bank Ltd, Pune which was tookover by HDFC Bank. Due to this problem, I didn't receive any documents from Centurian bank or HDFC. I have completed all EMIs without any bounce.
                    Now I require my NOC and statement of account urgently.

Mr. Anilkumar Dhotre.
                    [protected], [protected]

I have taken two wheeler ( honda eterno(SC150 ) loan from Associates India Financial Services Ltd.
                    Now I require my RC book and NOC urgently.

Mrs. Kalyani A.Sangamnerker
                    [protected]/[protected]

Saurabh Kapoor

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I have an account with HDFC Bank Noida and on 05 Aug I attempted to dispense Rs.400 from ICICI bank ATM located in sector-16 Noida. The transaction was unsuccessful as showed on ATM computer's screen and yet Rs.400 were debited from my account. The complaint has been raised with HDFC ban but no action has been taken so far. So please intervene.

Saurabh Kapoor- [protected]

Cash Not Dispensed from ATM yet amount got debited

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I have an account with HDFC Bank Green Park Extn., New Delhi and on 06 Feb. 2010 I attempted to dispense Rs.1400 from Kotak Mahindra ATM located in Hauz Khas, New Delhi. The transaction was unsuccessful as showed on ATM computer's screen and yet Rs.1400 were debited from my account. The complaint has been raised with HDFC bank but no action has been taken so far. So please intervene.

Saurabh Kapoor[protected]

Cash Not Dispensed from ATM yet amount got debited

Rajeev Kumar[protected]

saurabh dwivedi
                        IF there any authorised person who help me pls do something to needfull.my name is saurabh dwivedi i've opened a salay a/c in hdfc bank kanpur civil line baranch.my atm card is just lost few monts ago.i remind to my bank many times but he never respond me as a gentelman after trying many times i got my new card but i've not received my pin number yet now, so that i use it.it is iand half month ago that i received my new card.pls help me other wise i 've to quit myself as ur cusomer

Rgds,
                        Saurabh Dwivedi
                        Hardoi, UP
                        i am not recived A T M pin number with your kit, so iwant to solve this problem as erlier as possible.
                        name-sarikaben s.pensalwar
                        a/c no-[protected]
                        add-b-402 city light towers.k.a.p.s.bye pass road, vyara-394 650
                        [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]---...
                        name -shanta ben ashok pensalwar
                        a/c no[protected]
                        add-same as sarikaben
                        reason to complain-not recived A T M pin number in with your kit of both a/c.
                        Br. Sanpada Branch.
                        My atm card password are not accepted in atm machine.
                        Massege are incorrected password.
                        Pls the check the atm card password and accept the atm card processing in transaction.
                        Salary A/C No.[protected]
                        A/C open are under in Global Innovsource solutions Pvt Ltd
                        Name - Rupesh Shridhar Chavan
                        Salary A/C No - [protected]
                        Comapny Name - Global Innovsource Solutaions Pvt Ltd
                        Br. Sanpada Branch
                        My atm card password are not accepted in atm machine.
                        Massege are incorrected password.
                        Name- Rahul Khuntia
                        Salary A/c no.-[protected]
                        I have not received my ATM pin number.
                        please check it.
                        i forgot my atm pin number kindly re-send my pin number
                        thanking you
                        a/c.no[protected]
                        depit card no-[protected]
                        i have applied for pin no 2mnths ago but idnt recieve it . I request you to pls check the problem.
                        i am not recived A T M pin number with your kit, I applied for pin no 2 months ago from begumpet branch.so iwant you to solve this problem as earlier as possible.
                        name-Gopavaram swathi.
                        a/c no:[protected]
                        hno:7/1/276/b/2/a, suprabhat nagar, balkampet plot no 423, hyd-500038.

HBL Global Pvt. Ltd — PF Withdrawal

Chandrashekhar.D.S
                          Reg:PF Withdrawal
                          Hi Team,

I am ex.employee of HBL Global Pvt ltd. I joined @ 31 Aug...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (20)