Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Apr 28, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC]

Having problems with Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC]

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] reviews & complaints page 35

I have used HSBC credit card online for Makemytrip.com for an amount of 5000/- RS but the makemytrip.com wrongly charged me 5000+60, 000. And the same was intimated to HSBC before the stipulated time. And HSBC customer care asked me to pay 5000/-Rs and that they will recover from the client. It took them 6months to recover from makemytrip.com. HSBC recovered the complete 60, 000 from makemytrip.com. And the 5000 was paid in time with HDFC cheque.

BUT now HSBC is still charging me to pay the finance charges and interest charges along with overdraft charges.

Firstly, I did not use the amount
Second, I paid the amount i used

When i ask HSBC through email they say to register in their online banking and raise request. When i go to online registration they ask me CC num and its pin. The pin i do not have and if i ask for it they are asking me to pay the amount and then they will give me the pin.

Why should i pay for the amount which i did not use???

My HSBC Credit card no. [protected] with the card name of Parameswaran Pillai has been charged for a DD for balance transfer that I had not asked for. Along with that I have written to the bank and followed up with the bank for 8 months, but nothing has happened to this .

They have finally reversed the DD Taken issues in November 2007, that I had not asked for 1 month back but have not reverse the...

I hold a NRE account with HSBC Bank, M G Road Bangalore. Few days back I issued a cheque for an impotant deal and the cheque was rejected beacuse my signatures were not availbale with HSBC.

I am fined becasue my cheque was not cleared and this is solely due HSBC bank mistake that my signatures were not scanned and uploaded.

How can a bank issue a cheque book or create an account without the account holder's signatures? I need compensation for loss of time and money I have incurred.

Amol
    Dear Amol,

I can do nothing but agree with you on the incompetency of HSBC Bangalore.

I hold, what they call, a Premier account. I believe the service should also be of "Premier" quality but all i get is evidence of their lethargy!!

For every 5-6 mails i send, I am lucky if i get one single response! In the last week I got a generic mail asking me to send a self attested copy of my PAN card copy to HSBC with a lead time of 3 days. All this was provided to HSBC at the time of account opening, which they have obviously failed to upload. I have also given it to them physically during the last year and they seem to have lost it again. I have mails backed up to confirm that they will be liable for any charges that may be applied to my account to pay for their incompetence.

They even rejected a cheque just because it was short of 15KINR in the cash account. This also happened because one of my SIP's went out a day or so before! BUT- could they not intimate me before returning the cheque?? i had over 10 lacs in mutual fund deposits with them at the time!!!

Frustrated
    Prasudh Uthappa

From last three years I have been paying my IDBI home loan through cheque's from my savings account held with HSBC but for this current month August, I had a cheque "156601" bounced back for mismatch of signature. I was charged with amount Rs.280 extra from IDBI towards the cheque bounce as they inturn were charged by HSBC for the same.

There was no prior contact from HSBC bank before proceeding with cheque bounce due to mismatch of signatures.

Many of my friends have similar experiance with the bank HSBC. Thanks
      respected sir/mam,
      My brother in law had taken loan frm HSBC bank, after one year he has lost his job and fell into financial crises, mean while he couldn't pay his loan, during this every month ur executive comes n ask money, he requested tht as soon as he get any job he will pay, but evn thn ur executive behaved us rudely, threatened.Now could u suggest me wt cn we do.If my brother in law knew tht u n ur executives will behave like this, he never go for loan.

now please u suggest me

sincerely
      sindhu

I would like to make every Customer aware of the Strategy and conspiricy of HSBC Bank to loot customer money.

I recently got a statement from the bank where they have levied a Over limit fees of 500 Rs. Surprisingly they over limit the Card for 400 and Levied a Fees of 500. I have found that they are deliveratly doing so.

Let me explain. If they are having one crore Custmors and they give them limite of 400 each they earn 500 crore easily every month. Beware of this company and tell every Body of this Fraud. They will not easily reverse these charges.
        Aug 13, 2020

I deposited a Demand Draft (DD) drawn on Desutsche Bank, Pune Branch on August 17, 2009 into my savings account with HSBC, Pune main branch.

The officer accepting the DD assured me that the DD would be deposited into my account on August 20, 2009 by evening. (This was due to a Bank Holiday on August 19, 2009.)

I visited the branch on August 20, 2009 since the amount of the DD did not appear into my "Funds in clearing" on August 18 or even on August 20. However, the officer I met with gave me assurance that I should wait till the evening of August 20, 2009. Finally, when the DD did not appear in "Funds in clearing" on the morning of August 21, 2009, I visited the branch once again. The officer I met with was a more sensible person as she checked with their clearing department and found out tthat the bank had misplaced/torn the Deposit Slip attached with the DD and hennce did not know as to which account it should be credited to. She told the account no. over telephone to the clearing department and assured me that the amount would be available for me to use on August 22, 2009 by evening.

Actully, the amount got credited to my account only by midnight of August 22, 2009.

I want to ask HSBC Ltd. as to how they are going to compensate me for the delay in clearing the amount to me.

Mahesh K Joshi

HSBC Credit Card — Finance charges

This w.r.t my HSBC credit card# [protected]. I was using this card
            from[protected]. In October, 2006 I paid my credit card bill and didn't use
            the card there after. Now I applied for a home loan and came to know from
            the bank that in my CIBIL report an amount of Rs. 48, 000/- is showing as
            overdue against that credit card. When I contacted HSBC customer care, they
            informed...
            I have use HSBC credit card to Axis bank card ATM for the purpose of Cash advance. But at the time cash was not received instead of i get a message Transaction declined. But next month i get bill from HSBC bank for Rs. 8300/-. I gave complaint to the bank they said to wait for 6 month. But they provide the bill for every month. This month bill was Rs.23000/-. I received phone calls from collection day to day. But last three month i'm...

Hi Sir,

I was using 2 credit card of hsbc, one primary and another add on. I was very active on both the cards, and made payments on time. At some point if time, I could not make payment and defaulted on both the cards. Later, I asked for settlement and paid seperate payment for the settlement of both the cards. Later when I went to open salary account with the bank, I was told that since one of card is still unsettled, I cant open any account with them, though i made payment for both the cards, they took BOTH the payment for the same card, hence one card left out as unsettled.

Kindly guide me, I will be really grateful to you.

Pratyush

The Manager
            HSBC Bank Credit Cards

Subject : Letter of Hardship

Respected Sir,

I, Miss Balin Wilson Gaware, HSBC Bank Credit Card # [protected], have a humble prayer, please treat me as an exceptional case, could you please waive off the entire balance that I owe you. Sir, I’m really struggling a lot to earn for food, rent, and necessities.

Sir, I have gathered courage to ask you this question because I have been using HSBC Bank Credit Card since March 01, 2007, and if you check my payment history for the previous months, I have already paid more than enough till last payment. I have honestly paid whatever I could until last payment though I have been going through hardship.

Sir, last week I spoke to the HSBC (female) collector from Pune branch, I explained her the entire financial problem I’m going through and I also told her I’ll make a payment of Rs. 1000.00 this month, however I might not be able to pay from next month onwards. I also informed her that I have already mailed the Letter of Hardship to the HSBC Bank Credit Cards Head Office. So, she said just pay Rs. 1000.00 this month and no need to pay from next month and also asked for a copy of Letter of Hardship which I did as she said, and after 1 day again she sent the agent to my house to collect Rs. 118.00 last Sunday, August 16, 2009. Sir, you won’t believe but the amount Rs. 118.00 what I paid was my family’s food money.

Sir, last time 2-3 months ago I got a settlement of 50% which was approx. Rs. 1100.00 but still I was not able to arrange money from anywhere.

Sir, I don’t have any hopes of getting finances from anywhere.

Sir, I’m hoping to get support and help from YOU.

Awaiting, for your earliest reply.

Thanking you,

Sincerely yours,

Miss Balin Wilson Gaware

Encl.: Copy of first letter of hardship which was mailed to you on August 02 2009.

=================

The Manager
            HSBC Bank Credit Cards

Subject : Letter of Hardship

Respected Sir,

I, Miss Balin Wilson Gaware, HSBC Bank Credit Card # [protected], am extremely sorry for not being able to make Credit Card payments in time for the last 7-8 months.

Sir, I know I owe Credit Card money and I have intentions to pay it, however because of me being unemployed I'm going through lot many financial problems that is why I'm not able to make monthly payments in time.

Sir, if you check my payment history for previous months from the time I started using HSBC Bank Credit Card, I have always paid minimum amount due in time. In fact I have paid more amount than the minimum amount due.

Sir, though I am going through financial problems for the last 7-8 months, I have tried making some payments on Credit Card bill. Even though, it is not in time OR not for Total Amount Due OR not for Total Minimum Amount Due but I have been paying something on it.

Sir, whatever I earn I am barely able to pay for rent, food, and necessities only. I have to live on a very limited income for the entire month. Sometimes I don't have money to buy grocery also. Sir, I'm the only person working in my family and taking care of my family is a priority at this moment. I cannot pay anything extra apart from my family needs, which is rent, food, and necessities only.

Sir, I cannot borrow money from anyone, I cannot apply for bank loan anymore because I'm totally delinquent.

Sir, you know the economic condition in the market very well. In some companies employees have been asked to leave their jobs and some employees have been terminated due to “. . . . . . .” reasons.

Sir, it is my humble request, please consider my letter of hardship. When I’ll get job I will start paying something on it.

Sir, I would also request you to please give me a maximum waive off (maximum settlement) on the Credit Card bill. I have been using HSBC Bank Credit Card since March 01, 2007. Sir, also I would like to request you, not to apply any additional charges other than the principal amount because I don’t have any source of income to pay it. Sir, please check my payment history for the previous months, I have already paid more than enough till last payment.

Sir, please understand, I do not have sufficient income that's the reason I'm not able to make payments. I have made monthly payments in the past before the payment due date without any collection phone calls and without any collection agent coming home for collecting money.

Sir, I would also request you, not to send any collection agent or any collection agency agent at home because they force to pay and harass a lot and also not to make any phone calls for collections.

Sir, I know my name is already in CIBIL and it might go for red/black list, however I just cannot pay anything until I get sufficient income.

Sir, I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow or in future, however I hope to pay you in the nearest future.

Awaiting for your kind and positive reply.

Thanking you,

Sincerely yours,

Miss Balin Wilson Gaware

My self Sagar Mal Rathi, , feeling very sorry to inform you that now I am unable to pay due amount of credit card no. [protected]. I got heavy loss in my business in the year of 2006. I tried my best to clear all the outstanding amounts but now I don’t have capacity to pay due amounts. & now I am completely depended on my relatives and My credibility is also zero in other banks due to name in CIBIL.. So now I want to settle my credit card with the help of my relatives. I have informed over telephone to Recovery department executives of your bank about my current position. Now its my polite request with bank to settle my credit card with the small value with considering my position.

Sagar Mal Rathi

Sagar Mal Rathi
            [protected]@yahoo.com

My self Kanta Devi Rathi, , feeling very sorry to inform you that now I am unable to pay due amount of credit card no. [protected]. I got heavy loss in my business in the year of 2006. I tried my best to clear all the outstanding amounts but now I don’t have capacity to pay due amounts. & now I am completely depended on my relatives and My credibility is also zero in other banks due to name in CIBIL.. So now I want to settle my credit card with the help of my relatives. I have informed over telephone to Recovery department executives of your bank about my current position. Now its my polite request with bank to settle my credit card with the small value with considering my position.

Kanta Devi Rathi
            [protected]@yahoo.com
            did you take 2 different reciepts for both the cards?
            While making the payment you should have taken 2 reciepts where 2 different card numbers have been mentioned.,

If you have the reciepts then you can go ahead and contact the bank with this proof...

HSBC BANK THREATING ME TO NAME ME IN DEFAULTER LIST
              My name is Dr.Radheshyam Sharma.I am from Nagpur.
              HSBC bank had sent me TATA-AIG Policy(Policy No-mrp[protected]) on July 2008 on basis that if not suitable they will refund to me later.But on behalf of minimum charges bank sent me large amount.
              I used HSBC credit card( just twice(16 Oct & 17 Oct 2008) & made payment on due date(14 Nov'08).
              I already...

HSBC offered me Free Creait Card more than three years back now after three year they have issued me a bill of Membership Fee for the current year. When I emailed to Customer Care and Nodal Officer Mrs. Sathya Srinivasan (Email: [protected]@hsbc.co.in) regarding cancellation of card and remove the fee, she replied 'you have to pay Membership fee. '

If I don't want to use card, Why should I pay Fee. My card ends with 2274.

I am not going to pay and advise others to cancel thier card if have one of HSBC.

HSBC Credit Card — Charged Annual Fee on Free Card

HSBC offered me Free Credit Card more than three years ago now after three years they have issued me a bill of Membership Fee for the current year. When I emailed to Customer Care and Nodal Officer Mrs. Sathya Srinivasan (Email: [protected]@hsbc.co.in) regarding cancellation of card and remove the fee, she replied 'you have to pay Membership fee. '

My card no is 4476 **** **** 2274.

Mr.Rajnish Bahl who appointed this Nodal officer who does not know they can't force me to pay and keep the card.
              HSBC Bank Credit Card
              Posted:[protected] by SANJAY RAUTELA Send email

MemberShip Fee
              HSBC offered me Free Creait Card more than TWO years back now after TWO they have issued me a bill of Membership Fee for the current year. When I contact to Customer Care he has give me a HSBC E-mail ID for mailing. I payed the membership fee due to last payment date. My point is refund my fee amount. My card ends with 2367.
              My Dear Friend
              I aggre with you now Nodal officer Mrs. Sathya Srinivasan, she is also busy with RBI metting without work [email protected]#$%$#^&*&[email protected]#$%~!

Here by just want all of the concerned people in my vicinity (my friends and my relatives and all possible people I associate with) to be informed (rather WELL INFORMED) that NEVER CHOOSE HSBC BANK Credit Card I will never ever recommend any one to go for HSBC bank. Another reason being the ROI was not better compared to other banks when I made the deal, but as my purchase was the last day of month where targets are to be met it was sanctioned with the ROI that was offered by others!

I have made full payment not settlement after they told me we wont give NOC to you because it is against bank policy. HSBC customer care is useless because that bugger unable to give correct information(Simple they are uneducated)
              The slogan your The world's local bank ! Looks dull to me – I suggest to change it to The world's local bank

ND

HSBC Bank — Credit card member ship fees complaint

Hi Sir,

I am using HSBC credit card from the year 2006. Every year they charge membership fees but then reverse by calling me. As my card is for life time free as told to me by HSBC executive at the issuing of credit card. This year I have balance transfer my other credit card due i.e. 15000 with HSBC but at the same time they also charged membership fees of Rs. 786. I called & told them to reverse my membership fees but now they are denying this time. In Sep month they told me that to pay balance transfer amount which I had taken from HSBC bank without paying the membership fees. I had pay all their dues except that fees. But now they are sending me reminder for that Rs 786 & also leving late payment fees + taxex monthly. I have received statement yesterday & now amount increase to 2026 Rs. I have already cancelled my credit card on phone but now they are denying to reverse this amount & forcefully pressurize me to pay the whole amount.

When I calling to customer care they are saying we wont be able to help you & told me call their collection deparment phone no. i.e.[protected]. I had call yesterday on this no. & their excutive saying that please call to customer care coz as per their view its a small amount to settle.

I do not understand what to do in this case & who will help me. Could you please suggest & help me on this regard.

Varun Sharma
              MY HSBC CREDIT CARD NO [protected]

Refer to the statement for the period from 12/10/09 to 11/11/09, surprisingly I have been charged INR 2000.00 as Primary Card Membership Fee. When I took this card it was told by your sales person that this is a 'life time free card', infact I purchased this card because it was absolutely free, why there are these charges?.

Hence pl immediately arrange to reverse these charges under advise to me.

HSBC — Fees

I would suggest people not to bank with HSBC.

They charge a fees of over Rs. 800 per quarter if your average quarterly balance is not maintained.
              Himanshu S. Verma
              Credit Card No.[protected]

I having this card for more than 3 years and i was offered life time free use of this card but in the statement of July 2009 shows Membership Fee for the current year. I have made all the dues by cash on 25 August 2009. Membership Fee is not liable to be paid by me as per offer of membership.
              Therefore, you are requested to look into the matter personally and intimate me at the above mentioned email address,
              Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
              H.S.Verma

sir, i have personal loan in your bank, sir i need my loan transaction report.Please send it to my address given below,

M.Manikandan
                No:12, Gandhinagar 7th street,
                Kodungaiyur,
                Chennai 600118
                Tamilnadu

sir my contact no[protected].Kindly do the needful.
                My loan account no:[protected]...
                THERE IS STATEMENT DELAY SINCE 7 MONTHS.
                ON RECEIVING THE COMPLAINT FROM BANK AUTHORITHY I AM PAYING THE AMOUNT FOR EACH MONTH.
                EVEN AFTER COMPLAINING SO MANY TIMES ON REGARDING THIS STATEMENT DELAY TO CUSTOMER CARE BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM THERE SIDE.
                THEY EVEN REDUCED THE CREDIT LIMIT WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION TO US.
                I AM REQUESTING THE STATEMENTS FOR EVERY MONTH EVEN THE DELAYED STATEMENTS.
                THERE IS...

I am unfortunately a HSBC Credit card customer. Some time ago, i had settled my account by paying amount of Rs.18, 273. HSBC didn't send me any settlement letter. More to my surprise they were still sending me statements. When i inquired with HSBC Customer care, they say that, i need to shell out an additional Rs. 6800, to settle the same. I'm confused. Should i settle the same. Based on my earlier experience,...

I am V Chaitanya holding a hsbc credit credit card "[protected]" which was closed few months back. I am having concern unsern under this. D.O.B "27 may 1984, card expiry " 03/09, present contact [protected].

I have already contacted hsbc closed cards depatement of chennai "[protected]/7 [nobody picking]", delhi "[protected] [told me to contact noida number]", noida[protected] [nobody picking], hyderabad[protected]/029 [Satish S SHENOY Assistant Manager not reachable]

I am explaining you my situation please help me to assist.

I took a loan of Rs 40000.00 under this card approximately in Dec2007.
                I need to pay 4% minimum amount under this every month.

On 30/01/2008 I paid 1000.00 RS, on 29/02/2008 I paid 3500.00 RS & on 28/06/2008 I paid 8000.00 RS. Here I thought; since I have paid this much amount & no need to bother for 2 years. And I didnt opened the monthly statements that I am reieving in my mail at that time.

After 8months of my last transaction I recieved a call from hsbc chennai collections team & I was informed that I my account was closed because of no transactions for 6months & need to pay some amount for closing the card whre they have included late payments also in that outstanding. then I told that I have paid totally 12500 so far which I have suppose to pay approx 9600rs for 2 years. since I am not aware that there should be atleast 1 transaction monthly it happened in this way & requested to reconsider & decrease some amount. then they told me to pay Rs 25000.00 for account setlement. Then I have paid 25000.00 accordingly.

Later I found that my CIBIL SCORE WAS AFFECTED BECAUSE OF HSBC account has been under settlement & I was not able to take any education / personal loan.

Kindly help me how to to over come this. My request to HSBC is to consider my request & re-evaluate & update in CIBIL. I am ready to pay back the remaining amount as well but they are not responding.

Except this mistake from HSBC I am comfortable with their services. If they are able to give an option for over comming the situation. I am ready to apply a loan from them instead of others.

I can send you the mails that I sent to HSBC. Kindly let me know if you required.

My wife was admitted to AMRI Hospital Dhakuria on 28th April 2009 as an Maternity case and an ceassarian operation was performed on the same day. However, the nursing staff inside the OT passed certain unparliamentary comments on the patient, especially wen she was in a utter labour pain. They are like ' SHE IS A BAD PATIENT OF A BAD DOCTOR', SEEMS TO BE QUITE AGED AND DOES NOT SEEMS TO BE HER 1ST CARRIAGE.

Moreover, after she was transferred to the labour ward no proper diet was given to her. Moreover, the choice of the patient was never taken by the dietician. There were no sleepers provided to the patient. It was only on the day of inspection that the sleepers were provided.Visiting hours were not the same for everybody, people were allowed to stay beyond their visiting hours and were also allowed home made to be brought inside the ward. This practice was not allowed for all the patients including us.

Further, on the day of discharge i.e 03rd May 2009, the discharge summary was typed for seven ocassions because of errors.

In the same sequel the discharge summary of the baby was only termed as treatment summary, wherein the 'Discharge Summary of neonatal was missing. This caused severe inconveience for us as the Municipal corporation in Borough VIII Vivekenanda park refused to give the Birth Certificate. The Hospital accepted the error and issued an undertaking to rectify it. Continuing with the trail of errors the Hospital sent the wrong name for the baby's father to the Municipal Corporation it was termed as SONANDAN BHATTACHARYA instead of SUNANDAN BHATTACHARYA. This was again rectified with an undertaking.

All the above instances has caused severe inconvenience and trauma for the entire family especially my wife underwent a state of depression because of the misbehaviour of the nursing staff. All this happened when the hospital charged a premium amount as part of the cashless treatment through FHPL.

All these instances really calls for a stern action to be taken against the hospital administration and the nursing staff so that such instances are not repeated in future. I would definitely like to have a written apology from the Hospital.

I am holding HSBC card from last 2 years and I have 70000/- outstading balance I am regular paying min amount every amount. But due to same personal problems I am not able to pay totoal amount of 70000/- in one time for that I am paying 1700/- as interest in my card every amount. So, I request the HSBC to closed my card and convert my total balance in 12 EMIs so, that I pay total amount. I made 3 times request to company but they refused.asking Me to pay full or min every month.

Sir, I am paying only interest and last payment charges and other charges every month Rs.[protected].

Please advice me.

waiting for your reply

Mrs. Neeti asthana
                    Card No. [protected]
                    Cell>[protected]
                    I totally agree with you Neeti. I think u should just point blankly refuse to pay anything and settle the card balance. These credit card companies would never listen to any requests and have to be bought to the knees.

They would never emphathize when required and when you would refuse to pay anything, the issue would be forwarded to recovery and they would be trying every trick in the book to get atleast some part of money back.

I would say settlement is the best option as living in miserable financial conditions due to a credit card is worse that living your life after settlement at the cost of CIBIL of course..
                    Hello Neeti, remove ur credit card no. this may lead to miss use o[censored]r card. not safe to disclose cc no. in a pulbic forum

I am holding an HSBC credit card ending 8927. I have recieved July statement generated on 6th July for 10, 418.26 to be paid on 27th July. I have made a minimum due payment of 521 vide ICICI chequeno.170685 dt.25-07-09 which got realised on 29th July. The HSBC bank has levied a late payment fees of 400 plus service tax which i have requested to cancel it stating the cheque had been droped on 25th. Also the HSBC bank do not have a direct online payment mode. Late payment fees has been reversed.

Further to this i have made remaining amount payment of 9, 900 vide ICICI chequeno.170686 dated 01-08-09 which got realised on 4th August.

On 6th August the bank had generated the statement with finance charges levied on 10, 418.26 @ 3.30% permonth.

Finance charges are 336.36 plus 34.64 service tax for the last statement(period 06th June to 5th July) and 324.4 plus 33.41 service tax for this statement(period 06th July to 05th August).

Now i have a total of 726.07 to be paid by this 27th August.

I have contacted HSBC executives twice and they havent been able to give proper explanation. They just say the bank rules are applied.

I understand that there is finance charge if the payment is partial. But i dont think it should be levied on interest free period of first statement.

Can anyone guide me if there is grievance cell or RBi can address this issue?

Rajesh
                      hence bank can charge interest up to certain amount.but here the bank has levied more interest. you can file in a consumer forum and get compensation. you have right to ask .orelse ask in rtight to information act 2000.
                      shanakar

Dear Sir

I would like to inform you that I was HSBC credit card holder ([protected]) and without my confirmation a TIG policy was activated for me and when I got first month statement it was showing the due amount of 500/= RS and I called up the customer service center, about the due showing in a statement and I come to know about the TIG policy, I made a request the policy should be cancelled and I got assuracence that the policy will be cancelled and the money will be refunded to my credit account but every month I got statement with increment in due as late fee and I used to call customer service center every month and was getting same assurance even once the TL of the customer service assurance me that you will get statement with no due pending
                        I made one cash with draw from my HSBC credit account about 15000/=RS and paid that amount just within 3 to 5 days and I also deposit and transaction fee for this, that I guess was few hundred Rs., but few month back I got letter that if I will not pay the amount I will be consider as defaulter and my name has been put in defaulter list (need less to says I had already approached to consumer form for this fake policy but there was no action take.)
                        I would like to says it was all about HSBC customer service executive who misguided me always that no need to worry the money will be refunded, now I got again call from HSBC collection department that if I will pay minimum amount of 207 Rs then due amount will getting zero balance in statement and I deposit that cash but it was again fake, after few days again I got call that I need to pay something around 200 Rs but I denied that but they told me if you deposit 1800 RS final then you will get NOC letter & in statment that there will be zero in my balance statement and I agreed for the same.
                        On 25th July I deposit a cash amount of RS 1800(Ref: FFSNWOFFNDHSERCO[protected]) and I got letter showing my due will be reflecting zero amount in my next statement but the problem is my name is still in defaulters list & no NOC was provided in favor of me
                        Now I requesting you that I want my name should be removed from defaulter list and also Request you to NOC should be issued in favor of me as soon as possible
                        That will be your most kindness

My name has been wrongly put by HSBC as a defaulter in CIBIL. I am using their credit card since last 1 year and is running well without even any late payments.
                          I mailed them about their mistake and asked them to revert back my name from there. In reply to that they are repeatedly asking me my CIBIL report which I have no clue how to get.
                          I got this mail from them.
                          Dear Mr. Jain,

Reference Number[protected]

Your HSBC Credit Card ***5790

We refer to your email dated 29 July 2009 regarding your HSBC Credit
                          Card.

We understand that your name has been updated in CIBIL by HSBC. Hence we
                          request you to revert with the copy of the CIBIL report to enable us to
                          assist you further .

Awaiting for your response.

Please feel free to write to us if you require further clarification.

They are sending similar mails when I told them that I do not have the CIBIL report.

I am really facing a lot of problems because of my name being in CIBIL. I am not sure how to get the CIBIL report and even after providing them with one they are going to do anything. I am very much clean as far as my credit history is concerned and for no reasons facing this problem.

Please help/ take actions in this regard.

Thanks.