LG Electronics

Uttar Pradesh

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

LG Electronics related photos (670)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

LG Electronics Photos

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

I had an AMC with the authorised servicestation of LG at Ludhiana from 02/02/2007 to 01/02/2008. On 28 th january i have lodged a request for the drainage problem of the machine. First no one came to attend the machine but later twice their representative came and promised to come the next day. They did not care even after that. I took four consecutive day leave waiting for their visit. When I visited their office and told them that i may go to Consumer forum, their answer was " who cares for the consumer forum- this is punjab"

sir , is Punjab governed by separate rules than India.Can I ask for relief for deficiency of service and mental torture. please advise.

yours sincerly

G S GILL
LUDHIANA
Aug 13, 2020

Iregistered complt for my 29"TV on 4.02.'08 and have been trying to get in touch with the Technician by calling daily atleast 4 times but there is no response.WhenI call the LG Customer care they have only one reply"our person will contact you as soon as possible".However no one contacted me .Somehow I traced the service centre no.and spoke to their Incharge ,but he also coudn't help ,it seems there is only 1 person and he is very busy .I have never come acorss such a pathetic after sales service in my whole life.I will never ever buy a LG product and I urge everyone reading this mail,to boycott all LG products.Throughmy contacts I got the LG company persons cell no as well,but the person never picks up the phone.Its either busy or there is no pickup.I wonder howsuch companies survive intodays world.
    My complaint nos are[protected],20703227,20703679,20803936.I am based at Bangalore .
    Aug 13, 2020

I am the your customer of 5 year because your life life time offer started the Rs 79 per month and filed up the 12 month because your customer care officer told them your lifetime is not complete the 12 th month because I am already submitted 15th month Rs.79.Pleace takecare of matter.My No.is [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020

Hi this is seshu, I am from Narasaraopet, Guntru district,Andhra Pradesh.I got problem with Tata indicom walky. I went to...
        I bought a LG Fridge Model No: 265 TMG through ARCEE elctronics Nerul bill n0 24522. There is a crack in it. I am following...

LG is VERY VERY VERY BAD in terms of service and support . Good thing you disn't get the product. GOD SAVED YOU. Kuda ki bachav.
        Aug 13, 2020
        I had booked a LG Microwave Oven model 607 through the dealer on the 1st of January ' 08 and was promised delivery within 15 days as shipments were expected from the manufacturer. I am shocked that the dealer calls me on the 20th January to inform that LG does not have stock of the product and i could get a refund from the dealer. I had booked through credit card and now they would issue a cheque to me. If LG India cannot supply a model / product then why are they promoting these ?
        25.08.09
        My Microwave oven, model No. MC-801AR failed. Complain lodged vide No. [protected]. Your local service engineer visited & noticed control PCB card defective, which is not available in company. Requested suggestion for further repair. Requested how to gate new control PCB card?

lgindia microwave oven — bad product

complaint no w [protected]
        service dept not botherd much about customer satisfaction
        service enginer recommends not to use freekit supplied with
        product. says it is of poor quality and i must buy borosil
        if i want to make food.
        dear sir
        i have want one number LG joy max model 21 inch coulear tv

I took LG Window AC on 20th April 2007 from Bajaj electronics Punjagutta, with three free service, when i called for first...

I purchased a fridge from ARCEE Electronics, Nerul on 30th October 2007 with bill no 24522. M/S ARCEE delivered the product on 30/x/2009 promptly. We noticed a crack in the top portion of the fridge. From that day onwards we are regularly contacting ARCEE and LG for rectification/repair/replacement. As on to day 07/02/2008 nothing happened from the shop side and also from the LG side. IS LG WORST? IS THEIR SUPPORT/SERVICES ARE SO BAD!!!
          Aug 13, 2020

We have purchased a television few months back around 28 months back. it is 54inh projection television. we had complain in service center of pat par ganj industrial area east delhi. To complain that there is some problem in our television they came to our house to check that what is the problem with it and then they told us that they will take 1100 as there visiting fees and then the total will take about 2,000 Rs. Then They Told us that they will come next day to check our television but they didn’t came next day. we call them and asked hem why didn’t They came then they told us that they will give The television in the service centre, and after that they told us that it will charge about 5,000.then we said that first you told that you ll take 2000 and now you are telling that it will cost 5000. Now, they told us that the company had stop making his kind of television then why have u purchased it. I would like to ask to you if the television is not a good then why had you manufactured it and now our television is has some problem and it is not starting so what should I do with it my money is getting wasted because of you and your television .The person who came to my house was Mr. .Sachin and their owner is Mr.Adesh his mobile number is [protected] and we had talked with him also he also told us that it will charge about 5000.we have called them about 20 times and they had harassed us too much so some one told us to directly complain in the company so please take the action immediately. I want my television to be perfect so kindly send some one to check my television. I am directly complaining to LG Company.
            THANKING YOU
            THIS COMPLAINS SHOULD DIRECTLY GO TO THE CHAIRMAN, GENERAL MANAGER AND SALES MANAGER.

My address is - 53/1 street no-5 arya nagar dayanand vihar Delhi 110092
            My number is -resi[protected], mob- [protected]

My name is SEEMA MAGGON

dear sir
              i had purchase one lg tv golden eye flatron multi system from roop technoglies, hyderebad.(andhra pradesh). with in one year lot of problems started. nearest service centre techincians repaired the tv. but again the problems sarting. i have been transfered from hyderbad to newdelhi. i am working as a journalist. i have to watch the tv every day . it is must in my life. because of latest political developments. recently tv again the problem. middle of the tv some line comm ing, sound is comming but picture is not comming. its my request to lg company solve the problem as early as possible. i never purchase lg tv in future and never suggested any body.

M.Rama krishna,
              c/o.Girish kumarsanghi.
              member of parliament(Rajayasabha)
              7-Talakatora Road,
              Newdelhi-1
              phone:-[protected]
              Aug 13, 2020
              I purchased LG TV flatron Golden eye 4 yrs back.Nowon running TV a SINGLE LINE is coming, no picture but sound comes.what is the probelm and solution.please help.whom to contact.

There are no spares available for LG RD 8000 in Visakhapatnam service center.I got soft ware after 9 months...
                BOUGHT FRIDGE ON 17/11/2004, FROM L.G LIFE STYLE SHOPPE SECTOR- 11 PANCHKULA.
                MODEL NO.- GL-T262QM, SERIAL NO- J6CC411IL002071INbr...
                I had purchase one LG Television ( Goldern Eye) Set From M/s Agarwal Traders Tandon Road Sipri Bazar Jhansi Which Model is...
                I have purchased a CDMA mobile phone. Model no is RD8000 chocolate.After purchasing I came to know that soft ware is not given.Aftr...

Complaint: LG Model No.7062DN was purchased by us in the month of September 2007,Since October we have been filing complaints for its being faulty. The problem is every time we wash clothes they get black patches on them and they don''t spin well also. Though it is a fully automatic machine sometimes clothes come totally wet from the machine, tey don''t get spin at all. After Repetive complaints some person came and every time they came and said that they will revert. Thrice compoany has send some person, each time it is a different person. We explain over problem and informally they all have tell that this is a manufacturing defect but noone has responded officiaaly anything. We got a call from Noida office also that some person will come to reapir but that is also a alomst 3 weeks back.This is the height of negliengence.
                Consequences : Most of our clothes are in bad shape and the most costlier is our curtains and bedsheets,imported woolens, along with formal shirts which have a these black or white patches. This is a complete manufacturing defect. SInce september we have filing complaints but noone has given it a serious thought. It is very annoying and not at all a expected thing from such a reputed company in the field of electronics. In winter it is very difficuilt to cope with out a fully functional washing machine. All our intent to save ourselves from washing clothes with hand is gone now. We want a complete replacement of washing mchinne as soon as possible along with expense of our clothes or want our payment back and recovery of charges that has spoiled our curtains and expensive clothing
                Also want to complaint against your technician or engg. whatever he is MR Vikas sevice person from LG service Centre ,Karnal.He is not taking the problem seriously n giving us baseless reasons for our problem .We are very upset with all this.
                Aug 13, 2020
                ur LG is not responding me at all for my ac which is in warranty period guide me plz

To The Service Manager
                  LG ELECTRONIC INDIA
                  INDIA

Respected sir,
                  I have purchaged a LG 21' FLATRON Colour TV. two years ago. Last one year I am facing an unnatural problem. Every evening from 7pm to 10 pm this TV is not working properly at all. Problem is,when I am watching programm in deferrent channel ,automatically channel changeing and going to '0'. Again and again it is happening. This time remort is also not working. I have complaint to your call centre complaint no. was C0502579. After 10 days engineer had come in day time and said there is no problem and taken Rs.200 as service charge. But in the evening evening the same problem happened. Again called up to callcentre and logged another complaint with clearly stating that problem happening in the evening after 7pm in complaint no. C1703761 on 17th Dec07. From callcentre I got a phone no . of local service centre , I called up there they send engineer again in the day time and said this is impossible to send engineer in the evening, and engineer said that this is not problem of TV this is a problem of Cable Signal. In referrence i am telling you there are three nos. of LG TV in our locality showing same problem in the evening, and this is happening only on LG TV
                  I am requesting you to see the matter and try to solve my problem.
                  My Proper Name and address is .....

MD. BASIR UDDIN
                  MOBILE NO. - [protected] / [protected]

Yours faithfully

MD. BASIR UDDIN
                  Aug 13, 2020

I bought a LG Washing Machine Model No: WF-N7131FN through Lg deaer in bangalore on New year. My shop keeper launch informed...
                    ----- Original Message -----
                    From: Rajneesh Madhok
                    To: [protected]@lgindia.com ; [protected]@lgindia.com ; [protected]@lgindia.com...
                    I miss Pratibha purchased LG Flatron Golden eye TV from Top Ten Shop,Big Splash,Sec 17,Vashi,Navi Mumbai,
                    As...

I had just repaired my LG's DVD player ((LMK 2541 – 2200 Watts) from one of the authorised LG's service centre in Faridabad Sector 16A.

Every time it happens that the problem for which i give my DVD to them is not responded properly and i face some additional problem with the product which were not at the time of handling the product to the service centre.

2-3 Weeks back i had lodged the complainet as the CD was not working on it. Afetr follows up's and so many reminder the problem was taken care off but was not up to the expectation. Now the video output of the DVD is not working.

I have been using LG's product from a long time but never come up to these kind of problems.

Kindly attend this problem as soon as possible and get it rectify otherwise i would have no option rather than stop using LG's product aand take some serious action

Harish Pandey