NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

I have applied for my pan card in 2005. when i checked in the database i have alloted the pan num:ANDPP7437N, but in the database it is showing my name as
KRISHORE KUMAR PRASADAMPATI which is wrong. My actual name is KISHORE KUMAR PRASADAMPATI.
From 2005 i applied for correction in my name more than 7 to 8 times.Till now i havent got my pan card.
I am paying the tax and because of not having the pan card i am not able to file my tax returns to the Income tax department.

one month back i have applied again but they are telling the same story, that they are sending a form and I need to correct the name and resend to them, with the proofs. I have done it multiple times.But the same reply comes from NSDL.

I am fed up with trying to get PAN card. The response from NSDL is quiet dissatisfactory.

Kishore.

DEAR SIR KINDLY NOTE THAT IAM TILL TODAY NOT NI RECEIPT MY PAN CARAD AND YOUR

NSDL WEB DESPLY THAT DELYVERY THROU OVERNIITE EXPRESS CORREIER THE PPEOPLE OF CORREIR NOT SEND ANY KIND OF PAN CARD TO US SO THAT SIR U KINDLY URGENTLT MAKE ARRENGE MENT TO REACH US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND DETAILS AS UNDER

1. NAME ;- PRATAPREDDY MUNNUR S/O RAJAPPA

2. DATE OF BIRTH[protected]

3. ACK NO.[protected]

4. PROOF OF ID bANK ACCOUNT

5. ADDRESS CERTIFICATE SIGNED BY GRZETTED OFFICER
    nsdl has not take proper step to delivery of pancards to its clients throu

DEAR SIR KINDLY NOTE THAT I AM NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARED TILL TODAY

AND WHY THE NSDL NOT TAKE THE MEASURES TO REACH PAN CARDS TO THEIR APPLICANTS

PROPERLY AND I FACE MENY PROBLEMS AS I AM NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD AS IN YOUUR NASD WEB NOTE THAT THEY DELIVER THE PAN CARD BY OVERNIGHT EXPRESS CORRIER RAICHUR THEY PEOPLE DONOT DELIVER THE PAN TILL TODAY BUT ANY ANY HOW KINDLLY SEND MY PAN BY POST URGENTLY

KINDLY NOTE FOLLOWIN

1.PRATAPREDDY S/O RAJAPPA MUNNUR

2 DATE OF BIRTH 01-JUN 1978

3. ACK NO. [protected]

4. PROOF OF ID BANK A/C

5.PROOF OF ADDRESS CERTIFICATE SIGNED BY GEZETTED OFFICER
      Send a e-mail to NSDL on [protected]@nsdl.co.in

I did not receive my PAN card which was despatched on[protected] frm ur end.
        Pls take care of it n inform me accordingly

Salil Verma
        PAN No. ACQPV2718Q
        sir i have not recieved my pan card.the courier co. said that it go back to the place from where it was dispeched.plz resend it at the same aadress i.e
        GIRISH SHARMA
        D-1/45 BUDH VIHAR PHASE-1
        (NEAR MANGAL BAZAR PH-1)
        DELHI-110086

Adress; OFFICE OF THE SUB AREA RAJ NAGAR OPEN COST MINE

DIST- ANUPPUR, SHAHDOL (MADHYAPRADESH), PIN-4844

PAN NO- APMPG63739
        sir i applied on dated10/05/2011, with ack no. [protected] but there no responce for my pan card pls try to despatch as soon as possible,

thanking You,
        (Mohd Juder Ansari
        please delivered PAN Card ( No DGSPS1893E) on Col Amrik Singh, SM, CO, 7 RR(PUNJAB), PIN-934507, c/o 56 APO
        MAMTA KUSHWAHA
        37/37 KUSHUAL PARWAT LOKNATH
        ALLAHABAD
        UTTAR PRADESH 211003

I beg to say that I have applied for PAN CARD at 07Jan2009 which informations are given below Acknowledgment...

I have send across my filled up PAN application a long time back, still i haven't received my PAN card yet, but the status of the PAN card when logged in to the NSDL website is shown as delivered 05.08.2008 to my residencial address through first flight courier d/n-ZB1830062.There is no branch of first flight courier of Ara as on date. When i serch it through Patna first flight office Patna, they said they have no data related it, hopely it return back to NSDL office.
          My PAN number thats been issued is BYBPS9714B. Kindly do the needful at the earliest, so that i can finishoff my remaining formailities.

Atish Kumar srivastava
          i am submit my form for pan on 10 apr and yet not recived
          I have send across my filled up PAN application a long time back, still i haven't received my PAN card yet, but the status of the PAN card when logged in to the NSDL website is shown as delivered 29.Jan.2008 to my residencial address through first flight courier d/n-ZB4497230.
          My PAN number thats been issued is AAMPO4403D. Kindly do the needful at the earliest, so that i can finishoff my remaining formailities.

We had applied for a PAN Card for our newly registered company on 3rd Feb'09(Acknowledgement No. [protected]). Till 19th Feb., the status was being flashed as to contact the Facilitation center where it has been applied. Upon contacting the facilitation center it was gathered that the application form is not traceable. Finally on 20th Feb. the status was updated on NSDL site as "The application is under process at Income Tax Department" and it is still the same since last 7 days. It is believed that the PAN card is issued & delivered in 7 days time whereas we are waiting for the last 24 days & dont know how many more days are required.
            Kindly do the needful.

Vivek Singhal
            Director
            ack no.[protected], sangeeta thorat, my pan card has been returned to nsdl please redespatch sa soon as possible

Dear Madam/Sir

I have applied for Change in PAN on 20.01.2009 thru NSDL online process (Acknowledgement No.[protected]).NSDL received all documents on 30.01.2009. I have asked for progress in issuance of New PAN One week back.That time Customer are Exe. said He didn`t find Date of Birth on Driv.Lic. then again they confirmed they found it on Driv.Lic.Now today again I came to know that DOCUMENTS ARE NOT VALID.actully it should not take more than 15 days & if there is discrepancy in documents they suppose to INFORM.BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY COMMUNATION FROM THEM

plz advice me about this

Anant Patharkar
              i haved recived my pran a/c number but i want to known how can i check my a/c status

sanjeev kumar

As I Have Sended Three Times Different Document For The Proof Of Identity And Proof Of Address Like Election I Card & School Leaving Certificate As A Proof Of Identity And Elctricity Bill & Local Address Proof Which Was Made By District Court. I Don't Understand What Is The Problem Exact First Time When I Submitted The Election I Card And Electricity Bill On 02/02/2009 In That As Per NSDL The Name Which Was Mentioned In The Application KANAK DILIP UPADHYAY Is Not In The Election I Card It Was Written As KANAK UPADHYAY, I Request To NSDL To Check It Properly Because It Has Already Written My Father DILIP UPADHYAY And I Again Sended By FAX On 17/02/2009 The School Leaving Certificate As A Proof Of Identity And Local Address Proof Which Was Made By District Court But Still I Am Not Able To View My Status Becasue Again It Was Showing The Meassage The Document Which Are Submitted Is Not Valid.
                As I Contacted The Customer Care On 15/02/2009 For The Enquiery The Person Told He Was Satisifed With These Document Which I Was Submitted But When I Ask Him Where The Problem Comes To Process ? He May Not Able To Give The Answer.

I Request To Consumer Forum Head To Look In The Matter And Do Need Full.

Thanking You,

Kanak Dilip Upadhyay
                From:- SHIDDH PRASAD SHARMA
                C/O: Major VED NATH SHARMA
                Ward No.- 6, Panjlasa Chowk
                Teh./Post.- Naraingarh, Distt.- Ambala (Hr.)

Dear Sir/Madam

It is submitted, that My PAN CARD was wrongly send to Panjlasa Village, Naraingarh, instead of Panjlasa Chowk, Naraingarh.

PAN DETAIL
                Name:- SHIDDH PRASAD SHARMA.
                Acknowledgement Number:- [protected]
                Category :- Individual
                Permanent Account Number (PAN) :- CZDPS0723E

you are requested for send back my PAN CARD at above mentioned address at the earliest please.

Thanking you, Sincerely yours

SHIDDH PRASAD SHARMA
                Mob. [protected]
                email:- [protected]@gmail.com
                sir
                i have applied for pan correctin whose acknowledgement no is [protected] but not able to take the print out of this and also not able to save it
                so kindly send a copy of this to my email id:- [protected]@gmail.com

There were two speeling mistakes in my PAN card, I applied for change of pan card through their authorised agent on 01 Dec 2008. They promised that I would get my new card within 20 days . Now already 80 days are over . I have not yet received my card.
                  My acknowledgment slip no is [protected] raised on 01 Dec 2008.For the last two months i have been checking the status of my application which only shows that it is pending ewth NSDL for verification.
                  Request for early despatch of subject item at earliest.

I had applied for the new pan no. and also made it but now a days I have not recieved. Pan No. ALWPC7802 and acknowledgement no. [protected]. Please make sure how will take time for delivering the above said pan card.

If any query please contact this no. [protected]

Harbansh
                  on behalf of Mainpal Chaudhry
                  Dear Sir/Madam
                  I had applied for the new pan no. and also made it but now a days I have not recieved. Pan No.AHPPL5172Q and acknowledgement no. [protected]. Please make sure how will take time for delivering the above said pan card.

if any Query please contact no. is [protected]
                  I oblige you.
                  Address is c1/53, Veer Baazar, Sanjay Enclave, Raja Puri
                  New Delhi, Uttam Nagar _110059
                  Anjana Gupta

Pan Card Till Date Not Recd.

My Pan Card = 'Request For Changes Or Correction in PAN...

Dear sir kindly note that i have not yet recieved till today my pan card and submit

following particulrs hereunder

1. Name :TAYAPPA

2. FATHER NAME: NAGAPPA

3. DATE OFBIRTH;[protected]

4: ACK NO:[protected]

5. PROOF OF ID; SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE

6- PROOF OF ADDRESS;-cERTIFIACTE SIGNED BY GAZETTED OFFICER

Dear Sir/Mam,

My self Amit Chouhan I had applied for PAN card & My PAN Card No.AKSPC8680L, & my Acknowledgment Number.[protected]. my PAN Card Dispetched on 03.11.2008 by the side o[censored].but till date I am not received my PAN, Kindly look in to the matter because if I am doing the job in NEC Industrial Projects Pvt. Ltd. and there is PAN card mandatory for monthly salary (TDS). so requested to you please send my PAN as soon as possible .I shell thankful to you.

My Detail is given below:
                      Name: Amit Chouhan
                      Father Name: Sh Karan Singh
                      Address: NEC Industrial Projects Pvt. Ltd.
                      Khasra No.128-129, Raipur Industrial Area,

MY ACKNOLEGMENT NO : [protected]
                      MY NAME : AMIT CHOUHAN
                      MY FATHER NAME : SH.KARAN SINGH
                      PAN CARD NO : AKSPC8680L

Thank you very much Alloted my PAN CARD, But i am not received my pan card, . It take Time More Than Three Months .It is How's Mistake I don't Know Sir/Madam, I am Working in NEC Industrial Projects Pvt. Ltd., I was not given my pan card Number it is very required in my Account section. I will not take my SALARY Also Sir/ Madam, Please HELP ME Sir/ Madam.Please can Delivery This Address Sir /Madam..Can you HELP THIS ONE SIR/MADAM. you can also inform to me on my email address.

My company Address
                      Amit Chouhan
                      NEC Industrial Projects PVt.Ltd.
                      Khasra No.128-129,
                      Raipur Industrial Area,
                      Bhagwanpur, Roorkee,
                      Dist-Haridwar.(Uttrakhand).

mobile No.[protected]
                      PAN Card not Received
                      Dear Sir/Mam,

My self Amit Chouhan I had applied for PAN card & My PAN Card No.APKPJ1484Q, & my Acknowledgment Number.[protected]. my PAN Card Dispetched on 14.12.2010 by the side o[censored].but till date I am not received my PAN, Kindly look in to the matter because if I am doing the job in Aegis Limited,
                      41, Essar House, Old Lakshmi Theatre
                      Next to Ajantha Theater,
                      Bangalore. - 560042. and there is PAN card mandatory for monthly salary (TDS). so requested to you please send my PAN as soon as possible .I shell thankful to you.

My Detail is given below:
                      Name: JAGADISH.V
                      Father Name:VENKATESH
                      Address: SUSMITHA NILYAM 7th cross road subash nagar rob.pet kgf 563122 Mobile: [protected], [protected]
                      PAN Card not Received
                      Dear Sir/Mam,

My self KESHAV PRASAD GUPTA I had applied for PAN card & My PAN Card No.AXTPG7877M, & my Acknowledgment Number.[protected]. my PAN Card Dispetched on 07-Feb-2011 by the side o[censored].but till date I am not received my PAN, Kindly look in to the matter because if I am doing the job in NEC Industrial Projects Pvt. Ltd. and there is PAN card mandatory for monthly salary (TDS). so requested to you please send my PAN as soon as possible .I shell thankful to you.

MY DETAILS IS GIVEN BELOW;
                      NAME: KESHAV PRASAD GUPTA
                      ADDRESS: S/O NIRENDRA PRASAD GUPTA
                      SURATGANJ J.P.COLONY, WARD NO: 14 (NEAR MOBILE TOWER)
                      POST+DISTRICT MADHUBANI
                      STATE:(BIHAR)
                      email:[protected]@gmail.com
                      PHONE NO:- [protected]

dear sir i am not recived my pan card till today and the karvey raichur state that ur pan has sent back to mumbai the corrier party has not response to deliver htte pan to applicants those applied for pan card so kindly sir send my pan by po9st to rach us at any cost details sas under

NAME- PRAHALADSHETTY

NAMASKAR, NAMASKAR, NAMASKAR, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

YOURS PAITHFULLY

PRAHALADSHETTY LINGASAGUR-584122

nsdl pan — FORGET LOGIN ID

I HAVE APPLIED FOR FORGET USER ID VIDE COMPLAIN NO. 21870536 DATED 04/03/2011 TO NSDL CUSTOMER CARE.

SO FAR I DID NOT GET REPLY.

MY E MAIL ID [protected]@yahoo.com.in

OR
                        [protected]@yahoo.co.in

dear sir kindly send my pancard and i face many problems in cool drinks business that coke company shal not dumped the stock due to pan card therefore sir kindly make urgent arrengements to reach us by post not by corrier as they not deliver us and they sent back to ur address

NAME-- SURESHSHETTY

STATUS SHOWNAS -DISPATCH BY DTDC CORIER ON[protected] BY CO RECT NO[protected]

KINDLY SEND TO MY ADDRESS MENTIONED IN PAN APPLICATION

NAMASKAR NAMASKAR NAMASKAR
                          i have not received my pan no, i had application on 11th agust 09

please solved my problem.

Dear sir i provide the following particulars

Ack no-[protected]

name -Shivappa s/o Sharabanna

Cell no.[protected]

I have applied for pan as on dated[protected] till today iave not recieved my pan card kindly sent the
                            same as early as possible because lic commission is heldup by lic authorities

my sck no.[protected]

Name -Shivappa S/o Sharabanna

applied date[protected]

corrier peaople sent back my pan to mumbai i face meny problem in recieept of lic commission
                            kindly kindly do the needfuul and sent pan card to my address shown in my pan application
                            sir i apply for a pan card in september but still i did not received it.
                            my pan number is BDKP8426.
                            ONCE I CALLED IN CALL CENTER IN JAN.
                            THEY TOLD WE HAVE RESEND IT .
                            BUT STILL IT DID NOT RECEIVED.
                            CAN YOU SENT IT ON MY TEMPORARY ADDRESS-

MY NAME : pradeep kr jha,
                              MY FATHER NAME : ramesh mohan jha
                              DESIPECH DATE : 06/12/2009
                              PAN CARD NO : ALCPJ7958H

Thank you very much Alloted my PAN CARD, But i am not received my pan card, The Courier People Not Delivered Sir / Madam, They People deliverd by other person his name (Vijay )in gurgon .It take Time More Than one month 10 days.It is How's Mistake and city mistake I don't Know Sir/Madam, I am live in (C/O-Amar singh, H. NO-202, 3rd floor, masjid moth, south ex-2, pin no-110049) I was not given my pan card Number it is very sereise in my Account section. I will not take my SALARY Also Sir/ Madam, Please can you HELP ME Sir/ Madam.Please can Delivery This Address Sir /Madam..Can you HELP THIS ONE SIR/MADAM. I hope after 15 th day(15 or 16 )feburary deliverd me new pan card same no
                              sir, my pan card was despatched on 9.12.09 vide airway bill no.[protected] by expressit logistics worldwide ltd.courier. But I am not yet received. one week back I received a phone call from your agent please collect your card at Miyapur. But he was not available to me. sir I once again request you to convey your address, or sent it to me my address I have already given.

NSDL — not recivied pan card [Resolved]

please send the cardin my adress...

I have applied for Pan Card from INDORE by nsdl but I didn't received my Pan Card and I have lost my aknowledge numer but my pan card number is ADJPY7476J.How can I get my aknowledge number & PAN CARD.Plz suggest me.
                                i have applied for pan card dated 22/4/2008 and my acknowledgement no is [protected] and does not recivied my pan card or pan no .please try to suggest me out what to do
                                I have applied for pan inrespect one ( mitali chatterjee ) on 24/08/2010 from my computer and i have made the payment by my citi bank credit card, after making payment nsdl have shown that they have not received the payment try again so, i make another two times after that i confirmed from citi24hours phone banking that Rs.94/- debited from my account three time after that i talk with nsdl over phone they asked for acknowledgement no but i have not received from nsdl any confirmation i told them that citi bank given me tran number but nsdl not consider they denied to refund my (94*3) 282/-, they said that they have not any system for refund so, i asked is nsdl not chet me ?
                                DEAR SIR

I HAVE LOST MY PAN CARD. AFTER IT, 2 MONTH BACK I HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW PAN CARD BUT TILL TOODAY I DID NOT GET MY NEW PAN CARD, MY PAN NO. BBLPK4844B AND ACK. NO. [protected].PLEASE SENT TO ME MY PAN CARD.
                                I SHALL HIGHLLY OBLIGED TO YOU.

KAMAL KUMAR S/O LAUTO PRASAD
                                DOB[protected]
                                Respected Sir/madam,
                                The card dispatched by 06/sep/12 has not been received by me yet. I dint receive any message
                                re-guarding my pan card delivery and my pan card status shows that it has been returned.kindly please re-send my PAN CARD to my address given below

Address :

Thanking You
                                Your's faithfully,
                                B.Madhan Raj

Dear sir
                                  i have received PAN no. "AKYPJ3102G" but i have not received PAN card as per NSDL website your PAN...