NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

Concerned & Responsible Authority:
Complain No: 895099
It is really sad to come across such poor quality...
I had applied for a PAN card last year in the month of Oct 2007 I was alloted the PAN number AMPPG1357D but I never received...

NSDL — not receiving pan card [Resolved]

i am shashwta sarangi.My pan card number is BXXPS4739K .
All details i have given below-
Acknowledgment...
Dear concerned
i have lossed my PAN CARD and alredy applied for issue of Duplicate PAN CARD on 16 th MAY 2008.
Ackn...

I have applied for PAn card on 15 july 2008 acknowledgement number [protected] and have received no response whatsoever. Even sms to NSDL says under process as does the website. How can it take so long and they dont give response
Dear Sirs,

My application for PAN card was processed by TIN PAN CENTRE, Hyderabad to NSDL two months ago. I was told by the centre that my pan card was despatched to my given address one month ago throgh EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE VIDE
Bill No.[protected] and
acknowledgement No. [protected].
When contacted local couriers, I was told that the cover containing PAN card was delivered to the neighbouring dweller. But so far it has not been recieved. Inspite of my repeated telephonic calls, neither the courier service nor the local pan centre which processed my application could respond. I'll be very much thankful, if you kindly come to help me by sending atleast duplicate PAN CARD at the earliest.

Yours,
C.N.NARAYANAMMA.
I am C.N.Narayanamma, was applied for PAN through TIN PAN CENTRE 2 Months back.
they sent my PAN card parcel through EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE,
they delivered PAN card parcel to our neighbours.
But i didn't receive my PAN card parcel.this is delivery boy mistake.
how can i get my PAN card.
If you kindly help me by sending duplicate PAN card, i will be very thankful.
Mydetails
Bill No:[protected]
Acknowledge No:[protected]

yours
C.N.Narayanamma
I want to change my PAN card name (Awanish Srivastava)
Acknowledgment Number : [protected]
Permanent Account Number (PAN) : ANIPA9248H
my acnolagement no:[protected]pan card is not receved.

Dear sir/Madam
    I sri Rabindra Kumar Jena beg to state that my wife Smt Swarna Prabha Behera .my wife's applieed for pan card bearing acknowledge no -[protected] and the necessaries documents has been sent by regd post on aug-21-2008 but till now process at NSDL.

KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY STEP TO ALLOT PAN AT EARLIEST

WITH REGARDS
    RABINDRA KUMAR JENA
    Jun 01, 2014
    baba kornel's response
    i m Munindra Nath Deuri, govt. employee of State of Assam, applied for PRAN card about three months ago, but have not recieved d same, pl. let me know about it's present status, my C.P.F. No. [protected]. my email id is [protected]@gmail.com, mob no. [protected]/[protected]
    Jun 01, 2014
    baba kornel's response

I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN VIDE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO.[protected] BUT NOT YET RECEIVED
      i am ram .sir i am pancard hoder.i am sedmited tha pancard applicasion .just serialnumber i don't no pancard number
      hi

my acknowledgement no is [protected]
      i applied for pan 20 days ago but there is no response
      i already send my all ducuments and also check
      my no is [protected]
      my address is
      vill-nausara
      post-bela
      dist-auraiya
      pincode-206251
      up(india)
      still date im not receive my PAN. Acknoledgement no:[protected]
      In my pan card my father's name has displayed wrong as followes
      Pan No. CFFPS3672L
      KARIMODIN RAISODDIN ANSARI.

Where as write name is
      RAISODDIN KARIMODDIN ANSARI.

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

To, NSDL PAN SERVICE SENTRE
        1st floor, times tower, kamala mills compound.
        Mumbai-400013

To,
        Income Tax PAN Services Unit,
        NSDL,
        Mumbai – 400013.

Sub : Correction PAN CARD Not received.

I inform you that, I have applied for PAN application with correction in name on July 5th 2008. My details are under :

PAN No. AJVPR0211L

Acknowledgment No. [protected]

Application Date.[protected]

I shown on pan status, “Pending with technical upgrade” So, please send my
        PAN Card as early as possible.

Please give me proper reply.

Thanking

Yours faithfully,

Bhagvatibhai A. Rana
        Rajnath Prasad S/o Ganesh Rajbhar
        Village - Dudhaura, Post - Salamatpur,
        Distt - Ghazipur. ( Uttar Pradesh )

To,
        Income Tax PAN Services Unit,
        NSDL.

Sub - Issue a Dupplicate PAN Card not receive.

I inform you that, My original PAN Card has been lost ago 6th months. I was apply for dupplicate PAN Card. but I could not received yet the PAN Card and return back. So please send my Dupplicate PAN Card again. My Old PAN detail below :

PAN No . AXOPP1265F

Acknowledgement No. [protected]

Please Send my PAN early.

Thanking You

Rajnath Prasad

sir, The above pan card no ADI PH4318M despatched on 22/08/2008 BY FIRST FLIGHT COURIERS PVT LTD vide airway bill noZB2296027...

HI DEAR FRIENDS I WANTS TO COMPLAINT AGAINST INSIDENT OCCURED AT PIMPARI, PUNE LOCATION.
          I WENT THERE FOR CHANGES IN PAN DATA.I ASKED 1 PERSON SITTED OUTSIDE THE ROOM.HE IS TAKING MONEY FOR CHECKING THE FORM OF CANDIDATES ITS A MINOR AMOUNT OF RS.5.(AFTER WHICH HE WAS NOT GIVING ANY RECEIPT FOR IT AND SURPRISINGLY HE IS A EMPLOYEE OF SHELL TRANSOURCE LTD.OK.THE NEXT THING I WANTS TO TELL EVERYBODY THAT AT THIS CENTER WHEN I ASKED 1 GIRL WHO IS EMPLOYEE SHE TOLD ME TO HAVE A VOTERS ID FOR PAN ADDRESS VERIFICATION.I WENT FOR PHOTOCOPYING THE SAME BUT AFTER 2 HOURS I CAME BACK BECAUSE THERE AREA POWER WENT OFF.

SO WHEN I CAME AND TRYING TO SUBLIT FORM AT WINDOW 1 ANOTHER GIRL WHO IS ALSO EMPLOYEE OF THIS CENTER REFUSED MY APPLICATION BECAUSE SHE DONT WANTS TO TAKE VALID 1.DRIVING LICENSE 2.VALID RATION CARD.3.VALID VOTER ID CARD.4.EMPLOYERS CERTIFICATE.

NOW TELL ME ANYONE THAT IF THESE THINGS ARE JUST LIKE A ENQUIRY ABPUT PASSPORT OR VISA.THEN WHO WILL TURN OUT TOWARDS SUCH CENTERS.AND I WAS SHOCKED BY THIS INCIDENT AND WENT HOME.SURPRISINGLY I AM HAVING PAN FROM SAME CENTER AND ABOVE VALID DOCUMENTARY PROOFS.

VIJAY.
          I agree with Vijay. I applied at NSDL online for Form26AS on 19 May, 10, and it was told that Shell transource will come at my office for verification within 3 days. This is almost one month but nobody came . I called at Shell but they behave rude on phone and they are always busy with lunch and tea.
          I dont know why NSDL has chosen such a lousy centre.
          Rakesh - Pune
          the following client new pan card issue problem due to address prof and name mistake
          problem

client name - varsha pradip ekhe.

acknowledge no. [protected]

mobile [protected]
          NSDL is a team consisting of lazy and lethargic people, who dont want to work. They ask again and again the same set of documents, without actually seeing the application and its enclosures.
          T Uppili Srinivasan

I had applied for my PAN CARD ON 20.6.2006 & acknowledgment No. is [protected], to National Securities Depository Limited (e-TDS Intermediary) through Karvy Consultancy Ltd. (Varanasi/Mughalsarai) alongwith all necessary documents.
            The status of my card is available in your site (BGAPS0328A / SENGUPTA KAUSHIK) a correction is to done it is KAUSHIK SENGUPTA not SENGUPTA KAUSHIK
            I have already quarried several times in your site and it shows it has been despatched. Last 10 months back I again tried the same this time the status shows that " It has returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by courier agency is Consignee not available & the same has been re-despatched by post on 11.7.06 at the address for communication, indicated in the application".
            But till date no PAN Card is delivered to me by any courier service or any post came till date. So I request you please issue me the PAN CARD and send to my residential address at the earliest.

This is with reference to my PAN Card issued from NSDL Airway bill no. [protected] despatched on...
              Dear Sirs,

We had applied for PAN Card thru’ NSDL for myself (Ack No. [protected]), my wife (Ack...

dear sir,
              i have applied for PAN CARD on 8th April 2008 and acknowledgement is [protected].however, evenafter more than 3 month and sending e-mails and talking to call centre executives on several occasions( one ms.harshada and another ms.minal), the PAN CARD is still awaited.the plea given for delay is that my payment status is being ascertained. i have twice sent the statement of account through fax, showing debit of Rs.67 on 11th April 2008, to call centre . i have also send a complaint to sri gagan rai m.d.&c.e.o.of ndsl but nothing has been done so far. now, i have no option but to seek information under Right To Information Act 2008.

rajvendra singh
              my acknoledjement no is -[protected] and pan is -atapm7822k
              i have complaint that i not recipt of my card yet
              i inquired in nsdl office they said the card is in the post office but when i inquired so much time in post the card is also not there now what should i do?
              if any address problem then i ready to give new address or collect from u tell

This is to inform you that I have Applied for PAN card.

Name-:Naveen Kumar Baghel
              Date Of Birth -: 13.07.1983
              Allotted PAN Number is - : ANOPB8566B

But I have not received the PAN card sofar.

Therefore request to do the needful to dispatch the PAN card at the earliest

ThankYou,

Naveen Kumar Baghel
              ([protected])
              Respected Sir,
              I have got PAN no but my PAN card was not delivered to me i have talk to PAN Office Delhi contact person was told me that your PAN card is sent back to mumbai due to not receiving.

Please adivse me on my email

Thanking you.

This is to inform you that I have Applied for PAN card.

Name-:Hemant Kumar Pathak -: Date of Birth 05-04.1974
              Allotted PAN Number is - : AWYPP6694B

But I have not received the PAN card so far.

Therefore request to do the needful to dispatch the PAN card at the earliest

ThankYou,

Hemant Kumar Pathak
              SIR I INFORM U I APPLY FOR 2 PAN CARD BELO
              ACKNOWLDGMENT NO :- [protected]
              ACKNOWLDGMENT NO :- [protected] SUBMITE THE ABOVE PAN CARD ATTORISED SERVICE CENTER SHELL TRANSOURCE LTD FC ID NO 07074 RAJENDRA NAGER BILASPUR (CG) 495001
              BUT I HAVE NOT RECIVED FOR PAN CARD ABOVE 15.6.2012 THEN I REQUEST SALVE THIS & OBLIGE

Dear Sir

I have got issued my PAN card No.AOGPD8667L by Income tax Pan Services Unit, (NSDL) Mumbai with insertation of wrong date of Birth. Exact date of Birth i.e. 15.10.1980 should be mentioned on PAN card insead of 10.10.1980.

I have already submitted my original PAN card along required Matriculation certificate for the correction of my Date of Birth.

But i surprised to receive another letter issued by Income tax Pan Services Unit, (NSDL) seeking supporting document for correction of Date of Birth, whereas i have already submitted required DOB certificate.

Kindly check & arrange to issue my correct PAN card at the earliest.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sakshi Dhawan
                House Number 159/6 Sadhu Mandi
                Kurukshetra
                Haryana-136118
                Phone: [protected]
                Requestfornew pan cardor/and changes or correction in pan data from so that the income tax departments database is updated with your current address.
                communication address:- c/221 sector-9 new vijay nagar
                District:- Ghaziabad (U.P)
                Pan card no. BDBPK7074F
                Acknowledgment number:-[protected]
                My correct date of birth is 23/11/1972 whic is also mentioned in the PAN CARD. When i went to register my name for e filing of my IT return i am told that my date of birth is wrong. Pl. clarify how am I ti e file my return.
                I have recived PAN card no. BVJPS9248B but isert incomplete father name as Chandra Singh correct name as Chandra Pal Singh
                Kindly check and arrenge my correct PAN card as soon as posible.
                Thanking you,

Vijai Singh
                B-235, (AIIMS-Campus) A.V.Nagar
                New Delhi-49
                i need to see the pan card details? who it's prossible please explain or send me the mail on [protected]@gmail.com
                I M LOOKING EAGERLY FOR MY PAN STATUS

Resp sir,

I apply for PAN card on 8-Jan-2008. I i have check my status on Nsdl site. & on their site my PAN card status is showing - "U r Pan card dispatched on 15-Jan-2008"
                  I also mail to Nsdl many many times but they can't reply.
                  Here is my detail's about PAN card.

* Acknowledgment Number : [protected]
                  * Permanent Account Number : AXWPK7172J

Please co-oprate me.

Thank You.
                  Dear Sirs,

I applied for PAN card on 18th of February, 2009. I checked my PAN CARD status on NSDL site in September, 2009 and found that. my PAN Card has been dispatched on 7th March, 2009.With deep regret I would like to state that till date (i.e.3rd October, 2009) my PAN Card has not been delivered to my address as stated in my PAN Application Form.
                  Hence I would request you to please arrange to send my PAN CARD at the earliest. From NSDL site I have also come accross the following details for your reference:

* Acknowledgment Number : [protected]
                  * Permanent Account Number : AILPN4836A
                  SIR I AM POONAM KUMARI (15/06/1986) MY PAN APLY NO. [protected] AND MY PAN NO. BBAPK9305C SIR MERA PAN CARD NAHI AYA HAI JISE 4TH MONTH HO GAYE HAI MAI BAHUT PARESHAN HUN PLZ MERA PAN CARD MERE ADD PAR SEND KAR DIJIYE THANKS MY ADD IS D.9.T.CAMP.KHICHRI PUR DELHI 110091 NEAR KALYAN PURI MY NO. IS [protected]

poonam kumari
                  D.9.T.CAMP KHICHRI PUR DELHI 110091
                  NEAR KALYAN PURI

MY APLY NO. [protected]

MY PAN NO. BBAPK9305C

PLZ SEND MY PAN CARD THIS ADD

hi,
                    I applied for Pan card online on[protected] and mailed all the relevant documents the same day. ACKNOWLEDGMENT NUMBER: [protected]. No one responds to the e-mails. Yet to receive the pan card. Please help.

NSDL(PAN CARD SERVICES UNIT) — Pan card not recievied

Respected Sir,
                    This is to inform you that I Sri-Sanjib Debnath, S/O-Sri- Gobinda Debnath, DOB-01/01/1979, have comfirmed fron the internet that my pan card no is-AKAPD5879L... But I have not got my physical pan card...

Therefore I request you to please take some actions as early as possible...

Thanking You

Agartala, Tripura-799003
                    Mob-[protected]
                    Pan card not received
                    hi,
                    Sir my pan no.is AWIPS2715A . i have a correction of date of birth & i have sent pan card to you but i have not receive it yet so far Now i have need of it I want to take print of pan card please tell me the website so from where i have to take print of card
                    I have received my pan card just few days before but there is a printing mistake in that
                    so please tell me the further procedure for correction in pan card
                    sir my pan no.isBUSPS9986C. i have correction of date of birth i have sent the application to you but i have not receive it yet so far now so please check what is the status of my pan card send me my mail address
                    PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

SIR,
                    I applied for my pan card on 22-01-08 .My pan card No.is AUDPP9877F and my receipt No.is [protected].I have not received my pan card so far through post or courier.Please send my pan card imidately through COURIER.

THANKS. DHIR PARSHANT
                    SHRI SAI GASES, AGGARSAIN CHOWK
                    NAYA BAZAR, NEAR RAJPUT DHARAMSHALA
                    BHIWANI (HR)
                    MO.NO. [protected].
                    I am P.Vigneswaran. s/o, Palanivel. My PAN number is AHUPV4238Q. I missed my pan allotment letter. I want to know about the process for getting the allotment letter. Can i apply in online or not? If I can apply in online can you send the wesite address. If I can't apply in online, then what is the procedure to apply the allotment letter.

thanks,
                    with regards,
                    p.vigneswaran.
                    s/o, palanivel,
                    1/40/3, thangaraj compound,
                    rayappan nagar, pasumalai,
                    madurai-625004
                    mob.no. +91-[protected]

Holding above said PAN and regular tax payer & filing returns. While issuing PAN card father name came as "Ramraj"...

I have applied for PAN card vide acknowledge no.[protected] dated 15th Dec 2007. I have not received the Pan card yet.I have sent three email regarding this to NSDL. They replied to frist one. No reply from them for other Emails. I too spoke to tin call center. They simply told me that awaiting for details from Incometax Office in Delhi.

It is more more than six months, I ahve not received my PAN card.

Dilip Kumar Patnaik
                      Delhi
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      sir i am vinit singh iyet not recieved my pan card, and first flight service did not call me on time so please send my pen card from origin. thank you.