Panasonic India Customer Care
Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.

Panasonic India Customer Care

Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookYoutube
No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Bad

Panasonic India related photos (515)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Panasonic India Complaints & Reviews

Brahmendra
I bought Panasonic Oven from Reliance Digital Madinaguda on 6th Dec 2012. I encountered issues in this oven on continuous basis, find the details for the same below: 1> The oven stopped working on 25th Jun and it took around 2 months to resolve the issue, i.e it got resolved on around 25th August. Panasonic changed the Magnetron to resolve the issue in 2 months. 2> After this I was out of station for 1.5 months, I used the oven once after the last repair and it again stopped working on 6th Oct and they again changed the Magnetron on 11th Oct to resolve the issue. 3> The oven again stopped working on 25th Oct(within 14 days of last repair) and the Panasonic has taken the oven from my home and its still with Panasonic. Its already been a more than a 45 days since the oven has stopped working and still I have not received the oven. Following are some of the consequences that resulted because of the above problem: 1> Out of the 12 months the oven was not in working condition for [60 days (1st Repair)+ 7 days(2nd repair) + 45days counting(3rd Repair)] 112 days i.e., about 4 months. I bought the oven for about 12k, so that I can use it on whenever required but I was not able to use it for about 4 months. I suffered economic loss since I was not able to use the product for which I have paid in full 2> It resulted in lot of emotional distress and harassment for my family because we can clearly see my hard earned money being taken by Panasonic without being delivered the promised product. 3> For these 4 months initially I was constantly following up with my dealer(Reliance Digital) but even they were not able to provide any help to me 4> For the third complaint I sent a mail to Panasonic and demanded refund for the oven. I was constantly in touch with Maninder in Panasonic helpline but she said that they can not provide refund and not even replacement. She said I have to take back the same oven and they will replace the Magnetron again. 5> I asked to speak to her supervisor "Kuldeep Kaul" and asked him to provide the refund as they were offering me the same oven and its has encountered issues each time they have changed the Magnetron. Mr. Kuldeep threatened me that there is no other alternative but for me to take back the same oven. He told me to do whatever I want and he does not care about the same. Mr Kuldeep's this kind of behavior caused me a lot of emotional distress. Because of all the above issues I no longer trust Panasonic brand.

Defective Panasonic Oven
Updated by Brahmendra Dec 23, 2013
On Dec 13, Panasonic commented here that they are sorry for my inconvenience and would like to help me to resolve this issue on priority basis. But I have not received a single call from them. When they mentioned here that they will resolve the issue of priority, I did not know that priority means not calling the customer for more than 10 days. I hope they call me and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Please accept our heartfelt apologies for the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share your contact details at this link - http://www.facebook.com/reliancedigital/app_[protected] and allow us to connect with you to address your grievances.

Warm Regards,
Reliance Digital
Dear Brahmendra,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help you resolve this issue on priority basis.
We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us some time so that we can look into the matter.
For any further assistance, Please feel free to write in at [protected]@in.panasonic.com
Hi Panasonic Helpline,

Please do not try to mislead people by commenting that you regret the inconvenience caused to me.
I have already contacted Panasonic Helpline before reporting the matter here. For your reference the case no is "PI-CS[protected]".
Only after when Panasonic Helpline and your manager refused to help me, I have logged the complaint here.
So it is Panasonic which is causing me all the inconvenience deliberately.

ankurkanda
    ****CONSUMER AWARENESS, NEVER EVER BUY A PANASONIC ****PRODUCT, AS THEY PROVIDE PATHETIC AFTER SALES SERVICE, I AM THE OWNER OF 42 INCH 3D SMART VIERA, AND AFTER THE COMPLETION OF 8 MONTH MY TV HAS STARTED GIVING THE PROBLEM. THIS GOD DAMN BUNCH OF GARBAGE DONT EVEN TURN ON NOW, WHEN I LOGGED THE COMPLAINT TO THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY SAID THAT SPECIFIC PART WHICH NEEDS TO BE REPLACED THEY DON'T HAVE IT BUT THEY ARE ARRANGING IT, AND I SHOT MANY EMAIL TO THEM FOR THE SAME I ALSO CALLED THEM SEVERAL TIMES BUT ONLY THING WHICH I GET FROM THESE PPL ARE APPLOGIZATION, IT BEEN ALMOST A MONTH NOW THEY ISSUE HAS NOT BEEN FIXED EVEN AFTER INFORMING THEM THAT I WILL ESCALATE THIS MATER TO THE CONSUMER COURT. TRUST ME PPL NEVER BUY PANASONIC PRODUCT IT WONT EVEN WORK PROPERLY, for further clarification on there product kindly contact me @ [protected]@gmail.com or [protected], my complaint no. is PI-ASC[protected]
    Dear Ankur,

mnvananth_2002
      Dear All, No reply 1.There is no Technical reply from your side because 50-50 chance confirmed by your Technician 2.Your Team have opened my T.V and verified then also they cannot able to find out the Technical reason –Where they can able to tell me technically 3.Now after the opened T.V the crack inside have developed not outside 4.As a customer we can offer 100 % or60% in NDP to try to solve the complaint or y want to be strict your policy where y are not 100 % sure about the product failure Note: As a Senior person I don’t want to cheat any one because of my mistake like i hit the T.V once and Two spider crack developed all over the T.V fitted almost 6 Feet height. Also I have A/C, Washing Machine but still now No service as a regular check no. I Believe still Panasonic will consider my case .My irritation will make me to write Face Book, Twiter, Whats Up and as i was travelling to abroad i can try to find out very senior person .Even also bad to react for 40 K but your team make me to behave like this . Hope a amicable settlement finally Thanks & Good Day M. ANANTH From: SWAMY ANANTH - MTWL Sent: 26 November 2013 11:05 To: [protected]@in.panasonic.com Cc: SWAMY ANANTH - MTWL Subject: RE: TH-40-P42 UT 50 D Herewith i have attached the photos for your reference. Kindly note that the height of the T.V 1.The Crack is developed in Two Areas as Spider from inside and there is no External damages also it is not visible in Saturday where i have register the complaint, I have noticed Sunday when inspecting the T.V. Two cracks like spider and developed from internally by noticing the crack we can easily judge if the impact or hit from outside definitely the front class have to be broken. 2.Even today i have noticed a White thin line in the inside. Hope y will take a solution. Need take the T.V and if y have noticed any impact and send me a proof then I will give the payement.I don’t want to cheat anybody .If not possible y can hit the T.V from outside with anything and show me the crack because any way i have to change the T.v as it is 42 inches we can test 5- 10 places to prove this is the External hit as the T.V fitted more than 6 feet. From: SWAMY ANANTH - MTWL Sent: 25 November 2013 12:02 To: [protected]@in.panasonic.com Cc: SWAMY ANANTH - MTWL Subject: RE: TH-40-P42 UT 50 D Hi, Just Now the Person reached and without any Further checking he told its is by External Damages. As a Automobile Engineer taking care of 5 state and dealing with these type of complaints and we also have some genuine reason for the complaint and don’t have courtesy to check the T.V thoroughly by your Team 1.There is two big spider in my T.V also it is fitted more than 6 feet . Note: I want to replace my T.V or take the T.V and analysis in Japan or Delhi if y prove by external damage throw it out. As a Technical Person I don’t want to cheat anybody by wrong claim also I know so many people in and claim through insurance or get it in a normal Price by Explain the truth. We have to send Panasonic Engineer or take my T.V and analyse the problem and change the T.V also the person who have visited my house he have informed 50% 50% chance. I need a technical reply. Also I am checking in the website same complaint noted by many customers for the particular model Thanks & Good Day M. ANANTH, Zonal Manager-Customer Care Mobile No:[protected] Email:Id-swamy.[protected]@mahindra.com M. ANANTH From: SWAMY ANANTH - MTWL Sent: 24 November 2013 15:33 To: '[protected]@in.panasonic.com' Subject: TH-40-P42 UT 50 D Hi, I have purchased the Panasonic Plasma T.V on Feb-13 .Yesterday i have noticed thin line in the morning also the TV is not turned on. There is no external damage .I need a replacement TV and no repairing. Also I have noticed lot of Feedback about the Plasma TV Panasonic in the Net. As a Zonal Manager I also a technical person there is a thermal Crack in the T.V . I have used a Panasonic brand Mixe, Washing Machine and A/C .But there is no regular check up from your company after fixing the T.V M.Ananth, Zonal Manager-Customer CAre Mobile No:[protected] Email:Id-swamy.[protected]@mahindra.com
      Dear Ananth,

Deepraj Pathak
        I had purchased a Panasonic Vierra 42" Full HD, LED, 3D Smart tv worth Rs. 80000/- from Reliance Digital Amanora. It has 3 years of warranty. Within 4 months problem started in my tv. I called Panasonic Customer care, request taken...request no. is [protected]. but service engineer is not providing service properly & misbehaved with me. Please take Drastic action against this.
        Dear Deepraj,

We regret the inconvenience caused and request you to share your contact details at the following link - http://www.facebook.com/reliancedigital/app_[protected] for our team to look into the matters you have highlighted on priority.

Warm Regards,
        Reliance Digital
        Dear Deepraj,

Panasonic — No after sale service [Resolved]

nikhilgarg_leo
          Would like to post this worst experience of my lifetime. Bought a Panasonic washing machine on weekend prior to Dhanteras;...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Washing Machines

amolravande
          i purchansed panasonic hx dc3 camera on 23/08/2013 via snapdeal.com and within 20 days a black dot started appearing on the screen. i went to vishwam services, pune on 19/09/2013. he is not repairing the camera and giving various different reasons to me every time. i'm fade up with the service of panasonic and i want all my money back. job no - PL-ASC[protected]

poor product and poor service - panasonic HX DC3 camcorder
          poor product and poor service - panasonic HX DC3 camcorder

Dear Amol,

Washing Machine F65B5

New washing machine purchase on 5th June 2016. its not at all working
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

Panasonic — Air conditioner gas leak

karthikraj
            I have bought a panasonic air conditioner about an one and half years back.. I had good amount of trouble on the first installation...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Panasonic — Panasonic THL32E5D Panel Fault / 15 Months old

iamrahul
            Hi All, I purchased a Panasonic LED Televison Model No. TH L32E5D pricing Rs. 41, 000 (Approx $670) and just after 3 months...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category TVs

Paras lunked
            Dear Sir, I have complain early to, but there is no respond on that complain My OLD COMPLAIN NO.087266 DATE-20/09/2013.Your service center person said to come after 2 days and they repeated doing that .And they have delay nearly 1 month.I was very harassed by your service. Please do needful as fast as possible.

[Oct 16, 2013] Panasonic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Paras,

KrishaJi
              I purchased 42 inch Plazma TV, panasonic make, of rs. 50, 000=00, from M/S Navrang Electronics, Saharanpur in last week of July. On the same day of Installation a line (defect) was appearing on the display panel. After Complain, Company called me and confirm the replacment of Plazma TV with same cost of LED TV, approximate 20 days ago. Company confirms me to send LED TV soon within 2 days, whenever I ask them, since 15 days approximately. But Still no response is obtained and i have called customer care many times. What should I do.

[Oct 09, 2013] Panasonic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Krisha,

We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID/ complaint number, address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.
              Panasonic India
              I am too much tired off your bad service.
              I need back my money.
              Not interested in your service.
              I am going to Consumer Court.
              Dear Krisha,

We would like to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible and so we request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID/ complaint number, address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

Very cheap service in Mobile Phone service facilities

I deposit my phone at Panasonic service center on dated[protected] but still I doesn't recived yet. Company's phone care facilities is very bad.

Varun Gaur
                Hi Sir, I have register a complaint on 26/09/2013 regarding the ac is not cooling and fan is making noise and the complaint no is 111625. After registering complaint I was told that within 24 hrs you will get back a call from Service Center but i did not got any call from service center. On Saturday 28th September 2013 After two days i again called Panasonic Helpline, they gave me Service Center Name and Phone number of contact person, so i called to NIHONTECK Tech contact person Mr Sandeep. I got very rude reply from him that we not free to attend your call, we will do it tomorrow. I thought he might be having huge calls to attend so agreed on him. On Sunday 29th September 2013 nobody came nor Mr Sandeep Called me, so again i called him Please resolve my AC problem again i got same reply. Due to Mr Sandeep rude behavior i stopped calling him, from that day i keep calling Panasonic Helpline No. On Saturday 5th October Mr Sandeep Called me asking about AC repain feedback, i said ask feedback when you are done, So sends me technician on same day. Technician examines in 5 minutes not even touching AC said Gas is empty. He said i will take approval and then i will gas. He told me i will fill gas tomorrow ( 6th October 2013). for approval he needed my copy of AC bill so i gave to him. Since then i keep calling every time Panasonic Call center and they are giving me false hopes. My ac is in under warranty and i am facing such kind of problem. I really very unhappy and unsatisfied with the service with the Panasonic. I'm keep complaining to call center many times but no result. Please help me to salve this kind of issue. Thanks & regards, varun
                Dear Varun,

kriti1984
                  I have purchased cordless phone in the month of August and i have given to my fater in law in Gift. He opened the gift (after 10 days) to use the same that time Phone Display is not coming as well as some numbers are saved in the phone. Next day i went to dealer and complaint the same but he deined to replace the same and the i applied to Direct compant Panasonic for the same. We have correspondence for more than 1 month but they have deined to replace the same. I want to send the legal notice as they are harresing and not replacing the same. I am very very disturbed for this. Please help in this matter. Also i have the original bill and correspondence which will happened with M/s Panasonic team.
                  Updated by kriti1984 Oct 11, 2013
                  I have sent my complaint number in previous reply.

You may be received the same.

Just for your information m writing the complaint no- PI-CS[protected]SR) again.

Shashikant Sharma
                  Dear Kriti,

Dear Sir/Madam

Please find the complaint number - PI-CS[protected]SR) which is pending since 2 month.
                  Before your executive is looking the same now nobody is responding.

Really i am very upset for the same.

Request you to please replace the phone ASAP.

NOTE: MY COMPLAINT AS GENUINE AS THE PHONE NUMBERS ARE SAVED IN THE PHONE AS WELL AS SCREEN DISPLAY IS NOT SHOWING.
                  SCREEN DISPLAY CAN BE REPAIRED TO YOUR SHOWROOM BUT THE PHONE NUMBER ARE SAVED, ITS MEANS THE PHONE HAS BEEN USED BY THE SELLER.
                  I HAVE COMPLAINT AGAINST SELLER ALSO, AND I AM REQUESTING TO COURT TO ISSUE A NOTICE TO SELLER ALSO.

Shashikant
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Heta1987
                    We bought a Panasonic microwave two years back. Within a year it got spoilt and we were told to pay Rs. 8, 000 to change the mecatronix. This year again it stopped working and we were told we would have to change this part again. How can a machine get spoilt twice in two years. This is absolute robbery by Panasonic to make money on parts.
                    Dear Heta,

Panasonic India
                    Panasonic India - I am absolutely appalled at your shameless behaviour. This is the exact message you sent to me ten days back on Facebook when i complained and then on mail when i mailed you my details. At least take the trouble to check if it is the same consumer that you have told these ridiculous meaningless lines and not taken action before doing the same again. Do you even plan to take any action or should I take you to consumer court?
                    You will notice that I had made a complaint regarding the same microwave a year back. How can a product be of such poor quality! Panasonic India just don't care about their customers. They used to have world class products and therefore a loyal customer base but it won't be long before their products stop selling completely thanks to their severe drop in quality and their pathetic customer service. NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE A PANASONIC PRODUCT!

Panasonic India, are you planning to resolve this?
                    exactly the same experience - #panasonicsucks

replacement of washing machine

I am suffering from service provided by company.since from last month my machine is not working I have complaint to Service centre. They Taken machine and could not slove problem since last month.machine is in their coustdy.

Panasonic — Panasonic Inverter refrigerator complaint

vijay78
                      We have bought your new refrigerator model a month back but due to heavy condensation of water inside the vegetable tray and...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Refrigerators

bantu27
                      To whom so ever this shows what kind of frustration we are going thu with ur customer service , we are fed up our refrigerator stopped working last week on Monday September 2nd 2013 the company technician said we need to replace the compressor as its under warranty period. we have lodged a complaint ( [protected] ) on 3rd September 2013, the response is so poor and vague that none of the person we contacted are giving proper information we have small kids one going to school and with out a refrigerator its very difficult to feed them , one child is on mothers milk and we need to store the mothers milk in fridge to feed him , i lived in US for 8 years and the customer service with Panasonic is excellent with this confidence we opted for Panasonic .......and here it turned out to be worst i would appreciate if you look into this matter on war food basis( keeping the above urgent need into consideration ) please do the needful prashanth lease provide as much information as possible...

reddytm
                        To,

Panasonic India Service/Support

1. I had purchased Panasonic Fridge Model No NR-BW464VS, Serial No 1VS401748 on 13/10/2011. I am currently stationed in Silchar (Assam) and prior to this, I was in Nahan (Himachal Pradesh).

2. Within a year/year and a half of its purchase, this fridge started giving me problems. The problem was of misaligned doors. Due to this, the rubber beading was unable to stick to the body properly when the doors were closed. Consequential effect of this has been as below :-
                        (a) Less than optimal cooling.
                        (b) Food items getting spoiled regularly due to inadequate cooling; Ice not being formed in ice trays.
                        (c) High electricity bills since compressor was working constantly.

3. Numerous complaints have been made regarding this but to no effect. In fact, most of the times, the complaint does not get attended to and it has been an ordeal just to get the service person to visit and look at the problem. Once adjustment was done to the doors but this did not last long and the problem returned. Even the last complaint I made in May 2013 (Service request No Pl-ASC[protected] has not been attended to. The service person showed up, looked at the problem and did not return at all after that. Please go into the history of complaints which should be available in your records.

4. Consequent to the shoddy and non-existent service, my fridge has now passed the warranty period and I now have to pay for getting a problem rectified, which in first place was discovered within the warranty period. Adding to the woes is the fact that even if I want to pay for the service and get the problem rectified, you are unable to provide it. What else can be deduced from, when a complaint that has been made in May 2013 has not been attended to till now.

5. I am fed up of this entire episode and I am surprised that Panasonic India sold me a fridge costing a princely sum of Rs 43,500 and has taken me for a royal ride with the service. I guess that you are concentrating just the sales and are least bothered about service.

6. By the way, I feel that you should also be informed that out of three toll free numbers provided by you, one has been non functional since long. In last two days, when I tried to call the balance two functional numbers, the call is automatically getting cut midway, before even a choice can be made to register a complaint. Surprising that a global conglomerate like Panasonic cannot even ensure that its toll free numbers are functional.

6. I wish to go the consumer court on this issue and hence I request you to provide and authenticated record of all the complaints that have been made regarding this fridge. If you wish to keep silent and not reply to this mail, I will nevertheless go the Consumer Court and also file an RTI application for obtaining the necessary service records.

7. Please oblige my request and provide me the relevant records of complaints/service requests at the earliest.

Best Regards

TM Reddy

HEMANT 61
                          am very sorry to state you that even though your service team has visited the problem is not solved and I want my money refund as I have already purchased L.G.FRIDGE and I give you notice to refund my money. I further state you that I will keep your piece for today itself and then I will sell the fridge into scrap and I will be eligible for refund of my money and I will go to the consumer court if you do not refund my money.

With this I will be eligible to sell the fridge into scrap tomorrow as I have short of space at my house> This is last notice and I will be no further comminicatung with you

Please refund my money at the earliest and take your Ref from my place as on today

Tomorrow I will be free to sent you the notice via Consumer Court

From: Raunika Dua <raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com>
                          To: HEMANT DESAI <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                          Sent: Wednesday, 24 July 2013 12:08 PM
                          Subject: Fw: PI-CS[protected]

Dear Mr.Hemant, This has reference to the below mail regarding performance of your Ref . At the outset, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We understand from our service team, that the unit was attended to and required job is completed and set has been found working ok. We thank you very much for your kind cooperation and understanding during resolution of the issue. We are sure the unit is performing to your satisfaction and you are having a better user experience. Your patronage is important to us. Assuring you of our best services; always. Raunika Dua Senior Executive-Customer Relation
                          Customer Care
                          www.facebook.com/panasonicindia
                          www.twitter.com/Panasonicindia
                          ----- Forwarded by Raunika Dua/India/PI/Panasonic on 23/07/2013 15:51 -----

From: HEMANT DESAI <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                          To: "raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com" <raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com>,
                          Date: 23/07/2013 13:33
                          Subject: Re: PI-CS[protected]

I am sorry to state that even though your service team has visisted for repairing there is no solution in cooling .It's seems that the replacement piece is also the defective piece and I am fed up with thw Panasonic Company. I taday itself is going to purchase the L.G.fFridge in replacement of your defective piecs and I will take the receipt for the money received by me for your defective piece and will get the certificate from techincal advisors. This is to inform you that as soon as deal will be made in exchange of your defective piece with L.G.Fridge I will claim my money for the defetive piecce supplied by you through consumer court.

Please take the notice of same

From: HEMANT DESAI <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                          To: Hemant <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>; "raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com" <raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com>
                          Sent: Tuesday, 9 July 2013 11:48 AM
                          To
                          The Officer in Charge

With reference to above I would like to state you that I have made complaints for Refrigerator wide complaint no PI-ASC[protected] BUT i RECEIVED PHONE FROM FROM YOUR SERVICE centre that I have to pay Rs 1123.00 from the date of purchase but as you are aware that I have face many difficulty from the defective piece purchased on febuary 2012 and you have replaced the same on December 2012 so as per the ccondition the warranty period start frrom december 2012

Kindly look into the matter and reply me as soon so that I can further action

MOBILE NO [protected]

From: Hemant <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                          Sent: Monday, 3 December 2012 11:22 AM
                          Thanks for your gesture
                          Sent from my iPhone
                          On 05-Nov-2012, at 5:35 PM, raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com wrote: Dear Sir , We have noted the contents of your below mail . Our Branch service team is working on your case and will arrange the delivery of the set at earliest note. We request your kind cooperation till that time and assure you with best of our services. We feel sorry for this unfortunate incident occurred and sincerely appreciate your continued patronage. For further assistance, feel free to contact undersigned. With Regards
                          Panasonic India Pvt Ltd

----- Forwarded by Raunika Dua/India/PI/Panasonic on 05/11/2012 17:31 ----- From: HEMANT DESAI <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> To: raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com, Date: 05/11/2012 11:51 Subject: Fw: Re: Fw: PI-CS[protected]

--- On Mon, 5/11/12, HEMANT DESAI <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Date: Monday, 5 November, 2012, 11:49 AM

I am going out of india on 08/11/2012 so please dispatch the ref before 08/11/2012

Hemant desai

--- On Wed, 31/10/12, HEMANT DESAI <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, 31 October, 2012, 1:52 PM

What is the position. It seems that you are not interested in customer care relation or you are misguiding the consumer

It seems you are forcing me to go the consumer court

--- On Mon, 29/10/12, HEMANT DESAI <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Date: Monday, 29 October, 2012, 12:44 PM

FINAL REMINDER ASSUMING THAT YOU ACCEPTED MY DEMAND FOR THE REFUND WITH 2% INREREST P.A FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE AND OTHER COMPENSATION AS DECIDE BY CONSUMER COURT.

--- On Sat, 27/10/12, HEMANT DESAI <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Date: Saturday, 27 October, 2012, 1:40 PM

Since this is the fourth day and there is no reply or any communication from your side I take into the account that you are refunding my money with 2% interest from the date of purchase for the defective piece model no 464 which has been already taken by you

Further I will also like to state you that this is my final reminder and any legal action taken by me will accepted by you for refund of amount with 2% interest from the date of purchase and any compensation as demanded by me

Hemant Desai

--- On Tue, 23/10/12, raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com <raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com> wrote:

From: raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com <raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com>
                          Date: Tuesday, 23 October, 2012, 6:14 PM

As informed the replacement of your product is under process .

We understand from our service team that the replacement of your product is under process and you will
                          be provided with upgraded version 465ltr ref , for which our Branch service incharge Mr Pinakin has confirmed
                          you the differential amount to be paid .

Based on your request we are taking the matter to the concerned senior management team and will confirm you
                          regarding the final action to be taken within next 3 days.

We request your kind cooperation till that time .

----- Forwarded by Raunika Dua/India/PI/Panasonic on 23/10/2012 17:56 -----

To: raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com,
                          Date: 23/10/2012 12:02
                          Subject: Re: Fw: PI-CS[protected]

As per your phone nobody contatcred me but I phoned to Pinakinbhai and given to understand that model no 464 has been discontiue and will be provided model no 465 for which I have to pay extra Rs 3500.00 without any of my fault

You must understood that your model no 464 provided to me was defective

Further I will not bear any extra cost and If you cannot provide than please Refund my money with interest of 2% per month from the date pf purchase so that I can buy Refrigerator of L.G which has nice reputation

Please reply me within 24 hrs so I can take the necessary step

Hemant Desai

--- On Mon, 22/10/12, raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com <raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, 22 October, 2012, 12:48 PM

As discussed, we profusely regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand from our service team that the replacement of your product has been
                          delayed due to stock non-availability.

We have advised our service team to resolve it on priority and our Branch Service In-Charge Mr.Pinakin
                          will get in touch with you shortly.

----- Forwarded by Raunika Dua/India/PI/Panasonic on 22/10/2012 12:46 -----

To: raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com,
                          Date: 22/10/2012 12:33

FINAL REMINDER

--- On Sat, 20/10/12, HEMANT DESAI <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Date: Saturday, 20 October, 2012, 12:51 PM

I am very sorry to state you that since two months I have been complaining for the replacement of Refrigerator and sorry to state you that today the phone for delivery is for model 414 and the reason given that we don't have stock of model 464 it is very embrassing that a company like Panosonic is giving tjhis type of reasons.

With the promise made by you I have waited for 10 days and I am sorry to state you that I have fixed an appointment with my Advocate on Tuesday on 23/10/2012 to issue an legal notice on Panasonic as the respectable person like you have not done anything

For your information I have contacted our Local newspaper and they have assured me the cooperation regarding the matter

Hemant Desai

--- On Thu, 11/10/12, raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com <raunika.[protected]@in.panasonic.com> wrote:

Date: Thursday, 11 October, 2012, 4:43 PM

As discussed, we profusely regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
                          We understand from our service team that due to stock non-availability the replacement
                          of your product has been delayed.
                          We are arranging the same and will try to deliver it within a week.
                          We request your kind cooperation meanwhile and assure you with best of our services.

----- Forwarded by Helpline/India/PI/Panasonic on 10/11/2012 03:08 PM -----

cc Subject

Re: PI-CS[protected]

You please let me know that why I should not go to Consumer Court

mobile no [protected]

--- On Tue, 18/9/12, [protected]@in.panasonic.com <[protected]@in.panasonic.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@in.panasonic.com <[protected]@in.panasonic.com>
                          Subject: PI-CS[protected]
                          Date: Tuesday, 18 September, 2012, 4:00 PM

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Panasonic India customer care.

We have received your Email and your reference no is PI-CS[protected]

Our support team will be responding to you soon.

Subasree K R

cc

Subject
                          defective piece

Sir

Ihave purchased Panosonic ref from croma on 20/02/2012 but the piece is defective so i don't want
                          the panasonic ref .The details

emo Required, Installation Required

20/02/2012 12.00 AM
                          168993 Panasonic Ref 463/372L NRB464V O9

please refund my money so I can go for L.G

HEMANT DESAI

(See attached file: SLF02A[protected].pdf)
                          "The information in this e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and is only intended for use by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or addressee, please notify us immediately. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination either in whole or in part is prohibited. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this message are personal opinions of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Panasonic Group of companies."

Raghu Ram S S

I have brought the Panasonic Lumix FZ200 camera couple of months ago and now I need a battery for the same. However battery is not available in Bangalore with any of Authorized Service center, Brand shops of Panasonic or Dealers of Panasonic Cameras. Even Panasonic Helpline is of no Help. Everytime I call them, they just treat this as a new complaint and offer some lame excuses.
                            I have been going around in circles for about three months..... I have tried to contact the persons responsible in Panasonic India, but they are least interested in supporting their customers. Now I am at a dead end and do now what to do. I never expected this sort of experience with a global brand like Panasonic. Hence I would request you to take up this complaint.

Raghu Ram S S

Panasonic — WARRANTY SERVICE

I HAD BOUGHT A MICROWAVE OVEN OF MODEL NN-544WF AT VISAKHAPATNAM. AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE I WAS GIVEN TWO MOBILE NUMBERS TO CONTACT FOR ANY SERVICE. WITHIN THE FIRST SIX MONTHS ITSELF THE KEYPAD HAD FAILED. WHEN I CONTACTED THE GIVEN NUMBER THEY RESPONDED AND REPLACED THE KEYPAD AS TOLD BY HIM. (IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A REPAIRED ONE). AGAIN JUST BEFORE THE EXPIRY OF THE WARRANTY IT FAILED. I CONTACTED THE SAME NUMBERS . BUT THIS SAME TIME THEY PROMISED TO REPLACE IT AGAIN BUT THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS. EVERY TIME I CALL THEM UP I AM TOLD THAT THE SPARE IS NOT AVAILABLE. I AM UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW. THIS MICROWAVE COST ME Rs.10000.

Panasonic — for your address

Plz give me the contect no of Agra office.
                            it about a week the complaint has been given no action is taken rgardg the equipment pls look n into matter ...
                            the complaint is regardg the panasonic lcd t.v withn the warranty period the service person from your company came n told the mother bood is spoiled and will take 1 day to replace its been know 3 days n when i calld up he tellg it will take more 4 dys wat rubish its thuiz kind of service u provide us .plz look into the matter ...

Panasonic — poor quality battery

we purchased 2 pcs of cordless phones,but its battery started showing problems.we purchased this product from ANUPAM stationary super store.we compliant them about the product but they denied to replace the product. Panasonic product are useless products.never buy panasonic products.
                            Dear Raghu,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

anand.kumar.gupta
                              I purchased panasonic cube ac model-cu-zc20mkyp-3 from value plus
                              m.eerabai marg Lucknow on 6/03/2012.It had following defects since purchase---
                              1.water dripping from indoor unit.
                              2.Icing on lower part of condencer of indoor unit.
                              3 water drops outside piping
                              I made complaints but still no solution.
                              Though i am fond of panasonic products but now effected my faith.
                              Their helpline address is not working. Ineed your help.

manju gupta
                              m-[protected]

jasvinder singh trehan
                                i have purchased a new panasonic split ac of 1 ton. the problem with it is that it is not working. when it came, the pressure of the gas in outdoor unit was more than required. it was solved by two of your members who came to visit our place. but they could not solve the problem. the compressor is not working properly and it gets stop after few minutes and the second problem is that the swing motor is also not working. it has been 3 weeks that we are waiting for the problem to be solved. we have asked them to replace the product but they are saying that its a small problem and they will correct it. but till now none of our problems has been solved.
                                i don't want these repairing because i have purchased a new product so why should there be repairing for it.
                                i think panasonic is a big reputed company so we want our service till that level.
                                i request you to urgently replace the product.
                                thanking you
                                Dear Jasvinder,

Recently Discussed

12 hours 46 minutes ago
                                  Water purifier ro+uv tk cs70
                                  28 days ago
                                  Panasonic
                                  Panasonic 1.5 ton inverter split ac worst ac ever.
                                  Panasonic
                                  Replacement of panasonic remote control
                                  Air Conditioner Split
                                  Panasonic
                                  damaged ac by name of service