Vodafone India Customer Care

Vodafone Essar Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4143)

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

Chetan Rao
My number is [protected] and I'm a subscriber of Vodafone Karnataka. I am receiving unwanted SMS from 12320 regarding 'Kids Joke Pack'. I NEVER activated it and am losing money everyday.

I tried to de-activate through customer care but he says NO service is activated. De-activate it as soon as possible. If this continues, I will take severe action.

Chetan.

Vodafone Karnataka — Spamming outgoing call with "Document submission message "

I bearing the number Nine eight eight six two one six one six two. I had submitted my documents to these otop ftustrating me with iutgoing 'documents submission message'. Ihad sybmitted mh documents 10 days ago. I had written emails twice o the nodal officer and customer care. No one responded for a week, Atlast, I saw an email from the nodal officer stating that message playback was deactvated. I am still hearing the irritating message. No ever calls cares. These vodafone folks are extremely unpleasnt to reply to emails, answer on phones.

Service request number: [protected]

Vodafone — irritating messages and calls

Please check this no. and tell me who is this? ([protected]) i have lot of irritating massages and calls. please let me know.

Mohan2008
    I hereby Mohan Radhakrishnan, i had purchased the Vodafone K3570-Z USB device on 02 June 2011 night from retailer shop in Madurantakam-603306, Kancheepuram District – TamilNadu, due to official work on 3rd June 2011 morning I came to Greater Noida and here I am unable to access my internet (Very slow & unable to open the web page). I didn’t check the stick in TamilNadu location, i believed in the brand name.

To open the Google Page, i have to wait for 10 minutes, from 3rd June to till date useless support is provided by Vodafone care and Vodafone onsite person, Showroom associate, vodafone support given the solution as "Take your SIM out from stick and reinsert the SIM in stick again to check "..

Contact me on [protected].

Vodafone/Mobile Broadband — improper billing

sir, I am kailash Chandra Behera, a vodafone customer and having a SIM no [protected] for Vodafone mobile broadband. I have taken Rs 499/- per month plan i.e unlimited plan. Surprisingly,The Bill for the period from 14 Dec 10 to 06 Jan 11(22 days) shot upto Rs.830/- and the bill for the next month ie.07 Jan 11 to 06 Feb 11 settled at Rs 1491/-.this is highly ambiguos and it is contravenes the monthly plan.I've chosen unlimited plan for a monthly rental Rs 499/- but the bill coming is unaffordable and needs to be clarified before its payment. Now i have disconnected the service. Earlier also i approached to the Local Vodafone care office,Sirsa but they were helpless to do anything on the amount of bill. I registered the same complaint through this channel but no action taken place yet.

I request your kind intervention to resolve the isue and weird billing.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Nandik Patel
      This is regarding the IPhone GPRS scheme offered by Vodafone Prepaid div

On 28th a customer care executive asked me to activate iPhone scheme by sending a msg i.e. ACT IPHONE to 144 so that all the application in iphone starts working...i followed his instructions and after that 3 days later i.e. on 1st july i called up the customer care to ask whether the scheme is activated as i didn't recieve any confirmation msg and also my apps were still not workin the guy said that u now have to activate the 3G plan for Rs. 102 which i was not informed abt earlier.....and the major point is that my apps used to work under the same scheme when the card was postpaid connection......so why was i not informed abt this earlier..

NANDIK

sankar_kondaveeti

This is regarding “auto renewal on bonus14 offering 200MB from Vodafone”.
        I have not subscribed for anything today(Jul1st 2011). But shocked to see message from VT-Auto14 that I had received, saying like above and then 14 rs deducted from my Vodafone account after activation of Bonus14. Everything was done in one single VT-Auto14 sms.

I don’t know why and how it was happened. Requesting you to give me the valid reason and credit back 14rs to my accnt.

Please let me know if you need any info.

Thanks & Regards,
        SankaR
        Infosys Technologies Ltd.
        Mobile : [protected]
        Vodafone network is very good but in other side vodafone uses it as to more advantage and sucks out the balance like snatching from vodafone customers! Like wit the new option auto renewal they take money unfairly...and that option was been automatically updated to all vodafone sim card...as if all the customer has orded for that auto renewal option ...now the reason why is all that they wanna earn more money indirectly...please every one take this as a serious issue and carry it to a good ending...

thanks
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Vodafone — refund of caller tune charge and deactivation of caller tune

loveiaf
          unknowing i have dialed *567#. massage come activation of caller tune with multiple choice but i have canceled. after few...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Unauthorized charges

ashok.jagan
          My mobile number [protected] ported from Idea to vodafone at[protected], but there no call from network or guidance regarding how much to recharge first and they said to give welcome offer after porting but they dint give any such offers, after two days one message came from network to recharge my no for 23 rs but my number cant be recharged for 23, it said that it is invalid amount, even after complaining to 198 for several times there is know responce, I was frustrated very much, Is there any way to cancel my porting and go back to my own network now, Please give me details.

latha.18989
            dear sir / mam
            pls let me know the name of the person who owns the number and the current exact address of that no.
            the no.s are
            [protected] , [protected]
            its kind request ..
            pls do the needful and reply me on
            latha.[protected]@gmail.com
            waitng for ur reply
            regards
            latha
            the no.[protected].
            dear sir/mam
            its kind request...

joshuasambyal
              Ref.: Post-Paid Mobile Number [protected] in the Name of Joshua John Sambyal, B-302, Shubhangan Complex, Plot No. 25A, Sector 7, Kamothe Above SBI, Navi Mumbai 410209.
              Subject: Applied for Mobile Number Portability, but number not released by Vodafone.
              I applied for Mobile Number Portability on 6th May 2011. I went and registered with MTNL for Trump Pre-paid connection on 9th May 2011. But Vodafone company has not released my number so far.
              On 8th June 2011, I received a call from MTNL saying that there was some problem with the Unique Porting Code and that they need a new Porting Code. So on 8th June 2011 I got a new Unique Porting Code and gave to MTNL.
              22 days have passed since this also and my nuber has not yet been released by Vodafone.
              I have their Bill dated 18.5.011 for the period 18.4.11 to 17.5.2011.
              I have not used this number after 18th May 2011.
              Please have my number released from Vodafone. They should have released my number a few days after 6th May 2011. I also should be compensated for giving me tension by not releasing my number.

soura88
                I am using Vodafone's 2GB internet plan since[protected] on [protected]. I was surfing internet on my handset on[protected] at night. Suddenly at 1:24am I received SMS From Vodafone "VL95 has been deactivated successfull on your Vodafone prepaid." I checked my account balance, it was deducting as per my net usages. But internet balance (by dialing *141*9#) is stil showing 1043.02MB left and valid till 8 july.
                I tried to call to customer care since i received that sms, but customer care not responded. My call is not going to customer care executive after pressing 9. i tried from my airtel number to call to customer care for the same. But there also same thing happened, and only my balance deducted.
                I tried many times to 111, 198 from my vodafone number ([protected]) and on [protected] from my airtel number, but Failed.....
                I am requesting here to vodafone "BE HAPPY TO HELP".
                And respond me related to my 2GB internet pack of 95 urgently, it's validity till 8th july.

Yash Loharuka
                  This is to bring to your kind notice that the Vodafone Company has deducted an amount of Rs. 40 from my account without any reason, whatsoever.. My free SMS Pack has also been de-activated without any reason. I am facing a lot of difficulty. It will be kind of you to look into the matter as fast as possible. The SIM is in the name of Pramod Kumar Loharuka, M no: [protected]

Thanking You,
                  Pramod Kumar Loharuka

arun2006th
                    If you have over 12 Crore mobile phone customers and imagine if the company steal 3 or 4 rupees from your account, we will not notice. But total amount they will be getting is 12.5 crore x 4 rupees=50 crore rupees.
                    This is the new white collared stealing done by Vodafone, the British company. In the past British came to India and stole all our money and wealth and they gave us freedom with nothing to spare. But after 50 years when we started regaining our money they are sending modern thieves to steal our money again, this time in the form of mobile companies like Vodafone.
                    I have lost 13 rupees from my account today and when I called the customer care they told me that my account was having -10 rupees balance, but when I checked today morning I had only -4.45 rupees.
                    I thought it was my mistake but when I asked where the 3 rupees is gone they simply said that it is the charge of seeing their ads, I didn't understand and the agent clarified me, he said, did u saw ads in the cell info portion, then we will automatically send SMS and and you have lost the money.

What is this? stealing no other words right, and when I asked them to connect to the supervisor they simply disconnected the call. No: [protected], pretty decent customer service.

Stay away from Vodafone, stay away from the British.
                    Hi now everybody out there have got an about their arrogant customer care and attitude, it is the first time I am getting no response after posting a complaint here.

Their silence proves that what I said is correct.

Even the TATA DOCOMO infamous for their customer care responded when I posted a complaint here.

Pity u Vodafone, I think their agents need some serious personality development and customer interaction training.
                    They may so shy to interact.
                    But I didn't got a penny yet.

Vodafone — Tariff issue

sanju01
                      Dear sir / madam

I sanjai kumar pandey get two vodafone corporate connection
                      ([protected],[protected])&...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments [10]Complaint category Mobile Handsets

pcshah1951
                      SIR, MY MOBILE NO.[protected] VODAFONE IS MY MOBILE SERVICE PROVIDER I AM POST PAID CLINT SENICE LAST 5 YEARS APPRO.MY BILLING WAS RS.1200 TO 2300 LAST 12 MONTHS BILLS WITH BLACK BERRY MOBILE SECHEMS. IN FEB-2011 I BROUGHT APPLE I PHONE I TANSFER MY BLACK BERRY PLAN IN TO IPHONE PLAN 699.00 FROM 11.01.11 TO 10.02.2011 BILLING WAS RS.2419 & FROM 11.02.11 TO 10.03.2011 BILLING WAS 4576.94 WHICH IS DOUBLE THAN REGULAR BILL BUT I THINK I HAVE BROUGHT MY IPHONE SO BILL WAS HIGH & PAID ON 16.03.2011 FULLY NOW NEXT MONTH IE FROM 11.03.2011 TO 10.04.2011 BILL WAS RS.22618.76 & IN THIS BILL CHAVE CHARGED AS BELOW:- MONTHLY CHARGES RS.1098.00
                      MESSAGING CHARGES RS. 483.50
                      ROAMING CHARGES RS. 466.25
                      IPHONE INTERNET USAGE RS.18235.35
                      DOWNLOADS RS, 95.00
                      TAX RS.2112.19
                      TOTAL RS.22618.76

SIR THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE IHAVE NOT USE SO MUCH INTERNET IN MY IPHONE.I HAVE LAPTOP IN MY HOUSE WITH WIFI & ALSO IN MY OFFICE & ALSO I HAVE IPAID SO AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT ANY MIDDLE MAN CAN SO MUCH INTERNET IPHONE THEY SAY THAT I AM SUFFERING INTERNET 4261470 KB IN 30DAYS IT MEANS I AM ONLY SUFFERING 24 HOURS FULL OF 30 DAYS SO SIR PL HELP ME AND REGISTER MY COMPLAIN
                      THANKS
                      PRAKASH SHAH- RELATIONSHIP NO.1.6934927
                      51 KEDIA APART,29/F DOONGERSI RD,
                      MALBAR HILL,MUMBAI-400006 MY NEW MOB.NO.[protected]
                      EMAIL ID- [protected]@yahoo.com

NOTE: THEY NEVER INFORM ME THAT YOUR USES ARE SO HIGH & MY ORIGINAL LIMIT WAS ONLY RS.3000.00 YES IADMIT THAT IF I HAVE NOT PAID 16 MARCH 2011 BILL OF RS.4576.94 THAN THIS IS NOT HAPPEN

Vodafone Postpaid — WRONG BILLING OF ISD

kuntal shah
                        This is in regard to Postpaid Connection of Vodafone in my name Kuntal S Shah M[protected] .
                        The bill for Bill Period:7.5.11...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

arvindks8
                        I am a vodafone postpaid user. Vodafone charged me for the calls which were never connected while I was on international roaming. I have immediately raised this issue as soon as I got the detailed bill from Vodafone. I communicated to them the same problem through email, through phone calls and in person. I have submitted call logs from my blackberry to vodafone but they did not accept it. The extra charges were Rs. 990 + 10% service tax + 3% education cess. They have never resolved the issue and declared me defaulter.

I have been using this no. for more than 5 years.

I request you to take up this issue with vodafone. I do not want to be a defaulter and at the same time would like to continue with the service provider and my cell phone number. Moreover I do not want to pay for the services I did not use.

My contact details:
                        Cell phone no.: [protected]
                        email id: [protected]@gmail.com
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Vodafone — upc code not generating

pallavithakur
                          I am sending SMS PORT 1900 <10 DIGIT MOBILE NUMBER> but there is no response. I have sent this sms atleast 10 times...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Telecommunications

amit panchal h
                          we have some tower related problems in our area rander in surat city gujarat. when we are at home we are not able to receive or make any call and thats not all, when we message some one the tax are not delivered immediately and some time we the txts which r received were almost sent about 5 to 6 hours earlier. we are greatly disappointed with this kind of service but we still want to continue with your services because of your prestige.
                          please kindly solve our problems as soon as possible...

regards
                          arun bhatt- [protected]
                          kuntal jariwala- [protected]
                          jay pastagiya- [protected]
                          sagar mevawala- [protected]
                          i can't able to make a cal to anyone else . from today morning it is like this.
                          We got 1st mobile service from vodafone at raidihi distric sundargarh odisha pin no-770021.but later airtel gave a connection on the same tower. At first we had got better service form the company but later the tower service is poor because vodafone tower watcher bioused by airtel.we r getting full tower from the airtel now but the vidafone is poor at the same tower
                          Waiting to problem slove

Vodafone — My SIM is debarred

Mamta ojha
                            I am vodafone user. I have two SIMS of vodafone No. i.e. [protected] and [protected].
                            My 2nd NO. i.e. [protected] is debarred...
                            Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

devender negi
                            I'm devender negi my mobile no. [protected] i m customer of vodafone for last 4 year I'm fed up from vodafone care service my internet service is not working from last 8 days so many time i made a call to vodafone customer care but they not taking my problem seriously only giving excuses & making fool. Two time I registered a complaint( comlaint registered no. [protected] & [protected] ) but all in vain even when I'm making a call to customer care they are not responding if I am making a call to some other vodafone no. they disconnect the mobile inbetween if my internet service problem not solve quickly then I will take service of some other operator.
                            es ago by judhisthir naik
                            there are very very poor network in my village in 2G sim vodafone, my village name is DURLAGA.i ncomplain three times but i got harras.the complain number are 32524736, 32624390, 33267406.
                            this problem happend from 11/05/2011 to till date (03/07/2011).so i can not access my innternet connection. TALPATIA tower coverage my villlage .the tower is only 3 k.m.please action it immediately and solve the problem.

Post your Comment my number is [protected], state:ORISSA, DIST:jharsuguda
                            My Vodafone No. is [protected] and i had a big problem with Vodafone as they not providing me the internet facility on my same number....I already talk to Vodafone customer care and Vodafone store,but there was no action taken yet..My Vodafone customer complaint number is [protected]...I kindly requested them to take an appropriate action regarding the issue....
                            i am vodafone prepaid user and i had activated 3g internet plan on my phone bt am nt getting 3g speed on my phone till nw.i had complaint regarding it on 1oct 2014also for which nthing has been done .so i request to solve this problem as soon as possible. complaint no. [protected] complaint date 1 oct 2014
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

kapoor.rajat1
                              i have taken this number [protected] from vodafone store last month , after a month the service provider has automatically activated caller tune service on my number, when i talked to there customer care therte executive told me that u have downloaded song on u r number , which was not done by me from my number as per my mobile records .
                              when i deactivated my service then automatically after 2 days they activated my service again & reduced Rs.15/- from my balance when i talked to there executive they only gave me sorry instead of my hard earn money , after that again i deactivated my service through there customer care with ref no. [protected], after few hours in night they again activated my service and deducted Rs.7/- for 7 days of caller tune from my mobile,
                              then again i called customer care & complained about this matter they said that we are sorry & talk to aour senior and there senior talked in a harrassing way to me & he dropped his call .

after all this concern i blame vodafone for theft of my hard earn money & harrasment of customer by there senior customer care executive .

thanks
                              rajat kapoor
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-17 13:38:04

Vodafone Prepaid — Deducting charges without any notice

Hello Sir,

Vodafone is deducting charges from all the subscribers without any notice. I recently checked my balance and found out that it keeps on diminishing on a daily basis (Vodafone thinks that customers will not be aware if it reduces 2rs daily). When I checked with customer care, I have found that they are charging 2hrs because I have availed for 60ps local charges.

Even shocking is, they have been deducting charges for GPRS usage and my mobile is not GPRS complaint device. They are drinking cunsumers money without their notice just like leaches.
                              i want our call details from 1.4.2009to 20.5.2009

Vodafone Prepaid — money deducted without talk

sir , i am recharge my prepaid mb. having no.[protected] in jan.2010& value show appro.85rs.in 100 rs. rechage but after one day it shows nill a/c. again in feb.2010 recharge by rs 100 but another day it shows nill without talk.another problem is when i call on this no. it must be connected with unknown no.&person.in first time but when repeat calling done by me then this no.is connected.what is problem .whether i surrender this mb.no.
                              Yes even i am facing the same problem. 2 days back my balance is 240+ & now in the morning it is nill.
                              1sec-1paise pulse...i might talk for 30min max from last 2 days.

I tried TOLL-FREE 140 it is totally a JUNK.
                              coz option 4 is to talk to customer executive...& i[censored] go for it ...it says 4 is wrong option.

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                Nonstop Wears
                                i ordered a combo pack of night suit but i received lehenga instead.
                                (5 minutes ago)
                                Kamara Techno
                                Work from home typing work
                                (10 minutes ago)
                                Livpure
                                no response from livpure representative
                                (27 minutes ago)