Airtel Complaints & Reviews

So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved

ur are totaly faileur and very big looser type firm u should satisfy cumtomer or customer will satis[censored] airtel is
Aug 13, 2020

Airtel Call Home — Pathetic service!

Sir/Madam
This is bad to inform you that after regular complaints to custmer care to inprove Very good signal quality, Non fluctuating signal,better voice quality at Purvanchal Institute of Dental Sciences, GIDA, Sector-7, AL-4,Gorakhpur-273209, UP(EAST), Near to ITM & between Shahjanwa & Nausad. As we are not getting good quality of signals inside the hospital even in OPD, OT, Inside of the hall,Rooms, with continuous fluctuating signal. Everytime Custmer care saying we are working alot to improve the network but nothing happen.
So, we are requesting to do Fruitful for pioneer custmer like we Doctors.

mobile No. [protected]
Airtel sucks :( Please teach this ignorant rich company a rich lesson !
customer exicutive continuosly deduct my mobile balance. Last 4months 250rupees. Nodal officer & applied officer continuosly support there. My no [protected]

I received the bill from Airtel for the month of November' 07 where I was charged with Rs. 550 towards GPRS, on putting a complaint regarding this issue to Airtel they have just closed the complaint giving the reason as this service is a free while the customer is charged for surfing. Neither i got a call from Airtel nor any message regarding the chargeable of any such service. I was facing this problem before two years also and after raising a complain the same were waived off
    Hi all,

I am also facing the same GPRS amount rs 499/- is being looted from my every month bill.. and when i ask Customer care .. every time they are giving nusence answers like system down... application is not opening.. etc..

I have been using airtel since from SEP-2006 ( 15 months) .. and some where in the middle they started cheating ( as usal) rs 499/- getting adding in my every month bill.

I Just want to ask only one question to aritel .. person (owner / manger / president / ceo ) whoever it is ..

1) How airtel can ( himself) active the GPRS on my mobile without my knowledge ?
    2) Ok somehow they added and how come that activation did not notified to me...?
    3) When my handset did not have any GPRS facility / or other way . when i ever used this GPRS how dare they can ask or claim Rs 499/- every month..

I need proper response and remdy for this from AIRTEL......

I also need suggestion from anyone who can help me out on this..

regards.
    prasad.
    my mobile [protected]
    for Missed Called Information Service deactive

details active or deactive code
    mobile NO,[protected] Sir in the current bill statement i noticed that uncalled charges have been billed in my bill. I hope the same have also in the previous bill also. I have to check past bill also. Presently I am not in a position to clear the outstanding due. I request you to send the bill copies thro my e mail id and also request you send me hard copies by post immediately so as to clear the due at the earliest. Awaiting your immediate actiont
    in this regard.
    Thanking You.
    d nagalakshmi

I would like to draw your kind attention towards deduction of my cell phone billing amount from the TATA Credit Card which is not as per the consent or instruction of the Card Holder (myself). In fact, a photocopy of the credit card was submitted to the Airtel (Bharati Cellular) as a supporting document. I don’t know, how did you entertain such transactions without my prior instructions and it is also crystal clear that the user’s name in the bill is RIMA, whereas in Tata Credit Card the name of the holder is REMA.

What about Business Ethics? Do you only believe in recovery? What about Customers’ Satisfaction?

I had cancelled my post-paid connection in the month of Febraury, 2008, of which I have two receipts collected from the Airtel Gallery, Chembur of excess payment adviced by the executives of the Gallery for conversion of mobile connections from Post-paid to Pre-paid, the executive of the Airtel Gallery promised me that both the connections will get converted within 48 hours in the month of February, 2008. Unfortunately, till today, I am receiving bills for both the post-paid connections inspite of my frequent requests.

Is it possible to get the aforesaid amount back or do I need to contact ….. ?

Awaiting your favourable reply in this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Dilip & Rema Vasu Poyyara

Is it possible to get the aforesaid amount back or do I need to contact ….. ?

Awaiting your favourable reply in this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Dilip Vasu Poyyara

I am Priya Pichamuthu . Currently i am in USA . This is the mobile number
    which i used in India - [protected] . I requested the airtel customer care
    to cancel my airtel connection on June 12 'th, As i am about to travel to
    US on June 11'th . As per my request they said they will disconnect my
    connection on June 12'th . I have given Cancelled cheque for every month
    payment transaction .When i asked the customer, they said the cheque will
    get deactivated once we cancel the connection . As per my request, hope so
    they have disconnected the connection . They have taken the June month
    account due on 13'th . The transaction details from my bank account are
    below :

13/06/2008 IILECS - AIRTEL [protected] DR INR 537.61

The above transaction should be my last transaction. But i dont know why
    you people did some unnecessarily transaction from my account by using my
    cancelled cheque

July month transaction from Airtel :

15/07/2008 IILECS - AIRTEL P/[protected] DR INR 753.49

Please let me know why this unnecessary transaction happened by using my
    cancelled cheque . Please let me know the reason immediately .

For your reference I used Co-operate Connection as i am TCS employee.

Could you please contact Mr. Santhosh Kumar . J for any more details .His
    contact number is [protected].
    I am Harikrishna.
    Choose a correct bill plan from airtel.Other wise it is painful to you.Don't use any extra services.In andhra pradesh for general postpaid customers New Full Valu 399 No Adv-ap is the best plan.For corporate customers AES 249 plan is best.Use topping when you neccesarly want them.And deactivate them immediately after your use is complete.For more details and best bill plans contact me @ [protected] or visit my web site http://earndollarsjoyly.blogspot.com
    Billing system is very poor in Kashmir province it needs to be recatified as soon as possible

This is to bring into your notice that I have applied for a prepaid to postpaid conversion of my cell no. on last Monday dated 26 November, 2007 but it has not been activated till date.

The executive came to my office tooked the documents and said he has processed the documents firstly he told me a wrong bill plan and secondly he is not co-operating in this matter.

Apart form that he has not provided me any cash receipt against the payment of Rs500.

I already addressed this issue but no response is coming My enrolment form no is 6265567 (which is also scanned and attached for your reference)

The Channel partner is TALK MAX in CP Landline NO[protected]

Despite co-operating they are misbehaving with the customer how can Airtel make such careless people as their channel partner.

HRIDESH BISHT
      Aug 13, 2020

Apart form that he has not provided me any cash receipt against the payment of Rs 1110/- Receipts No. 1811430 Dated 29-July ( DSA - J.P
      Associates )

The Channel partner is TALK MAX in no [protected] /[protected]

Regard
      Kapil

This is a complain regarding the airtel number of my aunt in Delhi.I recharged her airtel mobile number using online banking facility and her validity was extended and the balance was also credited to her account.But from last Saturday i.e.,1st Dec she is not receiving incoming calls on her cell.She can make outgoing calls but while calling her it says "number not reachable". I have complained to airtel several times and every time they have promised to resolve it in 24 hrs but with no help.My complain number with airtel is[protected]. She is a Delhi region airtel prepaid customer.
        Aug 13, 2020
        Even I am facing the same problem, phone is not reachable at peak hours then all of a sudden u get miss call alert sms, how frustating.

I was an Airtel consumer initially since the company launched in Kerala. Due to the un-proffessional dealing had to switch over to Relaiance mobile. Later now just because of a good friend of mine I once again happened to be consumer of airtel. Initially the services was quite satisfactory. Later as days passed almost the same what i experienced in the passed started.

To make things more clear let me tell you one thing. I am a customer who pay a lot to the airtel for my calls. Evn without asking airtel customer keeps calling and increases my credit limit, which is finally now at Rs.4400/. For your kind information, no bills have gone not paid so far. Still the treat i face is very very bad and its quite humilating when your custmer bar the out going facility inspite of the proper payments. Even today even though i have not reached anywhere near my credit limit they have just barred my out going. Even a month back I paid off Rs.4100/ at just one strech.

I did speak to one of your customer executive Mr. Dileep today and response was very bad. He promised to ask any of his senior manager to call and has failed.

Judge this incident for yourself and do the needfull if you think it has to be. Also please note that I'll clear off my present bills and move out to some other service providers who respect their customers and stand by their offers.

Andrew Noronha
          Accommodation Manager
          Kanoos Residency
          Guruvayoor
          Kerala

Airtel/ Post paid — No Network and no response of Managers

My name is Srikanth and work for Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, I have been using airtel number [protected] for past 7 years and these days very strange things happen. The teritory Manager Mr. Eshwardayal Reddy([protected]) had recomanded me to migrate from pre-paid to post-paid though i insisted upon the network coverare at my workplace(Ordnance Factory Yeddumailaram). He said he could do anything to get network and also promised to give Post-Paid connections to the faculty and staff at IIT Hyderabad, he gave and they were disconnected after a weeks time and the dues were taken also the activation fee of 500 rupees. I had to return that amount to the people whom he gave the connection as he is reluctant to attend to my calls or their calls. The faculty and staff were very rude on me as they got the connections through me and they gave that particular number to make professors and delegates.
          And after that incident I repeatedly was complaining about the network from March 11 they(Airtel) skip that date and take into consideration the latest date April 8'th and no sort of communication is done to me regarding the complaint and when ever I call they the issue is in open status and would be resolved in 90 days but they want me to pay the rental and bills. Now they say that if I dont pay the bill they will barr incoming and outgoing calls.
          I have than approached the nearest Airtel ARC (Sangareddy) Mr Mahesh([protected]) came into contact and promissed flexible CUG connections to IIT Hyderabad but now he also is so courteos that he never attends my call.

I request all the Airtel users to get away from Airtel and use the Govt ServicE BSNL as they dont promise anything and dont keep us waiting.

If there is a procedure to take necessary action on AIrtel please let me know sir.
          I am navitha from banaglore. I am so happy to read this complain sir. I just visited this site to complain on airtel customer care. I had called them in the morning to ask about data card connectivity here they kept me waiting for 5 mins and gave me the num then i rang data card customer care there he kept me waiting for 7 mins response was really bad they were rude. They get on my nerves.

They are charging 50 ps for 3 mins for calling cutomer care service. They charge for each n every thing and the service sucks to the core..

I feel like trashing them very badly... Obnoxious connection and ppl on earth..

Yes ppl plzz plzzz do not get any airtel connetion they suck... internet, sim card, data card they suck at everything..

I have a complaint that I have not used any airtel live service and 30 Rs. have been deducted from my account, so I want the details regarding this.
            Aug 13, 2020
            I have been charged for using Airtel Live without me using it.
            Iam going to cut their connection.
            TRAI regulation clearly says that service provider cannot activate any value added service without customer's consent.
            The only solution is to take these erring service providers to court.
            deduction due to activation of some wap service without my consent

TO
              THE BHARTI AIRTEL

Sub.:Out going problem(phone no,[protected])
              Respected Sir,
              Main Anita Prasad "Durgapur" ki rahane wali hoon, jo ki "Bharti Airtel"ki pchele 2 sal(2 years) ki customer hoon, mera phon no hai [protected],mere phone ko 200/- ka recharge kerenese 110/- ka talk time mela tha recharg ka Date tha.14.11.07, SIM kard ka valid date hai 13.12.07 hai ek mail kernese koi answer nahi aya .
              Please help about that "Bharti Airtel Department "
              My email address are-: [protected]@rediffmail.com
              [protected]@gmail.com
              Aug 13, 2020
              Sub.:My Phone's Out going problem(phone no.:[protected])
              Respected Sir,
              Main Anita Prasad "Durgapur" ki rahane wali hoon, jo ki "Bharti Airtel"ki pchele 2 sal(2 years) se customer hoon, mera phon no hai [protected],mere phone ko 200/- ka recharge kerenese 110/- ka talk time mela tha, recharg ka Date tha.14.11.07, SIM kard ka valid date hai 13.12.07 hai ek mail kernese koi answer nahi aya .
              Please help about that "Bharti Airtel Department "please you can sent my e- mail address.
              Your Faithfully
              ANITA PRASAD
              DATE.:30-11-07
              PLACE.:DURGAPUR
              My email address are-: [protected]@rediffmail.com
              [protected]@gmail.com
              Dear sir
              we have two nos. Airtel line-No. is 45087630/31 we have made 3-4 complaint( complaint no.2509922/2547574/2568278) to customer care that CLI (caller line identification is not working on it since it has been not sorted out.so you are requested to activate cli facility as urly as possible

regards
              Roshan
              Asian oilfield services ltd.
              Karolbag

I LOST MY CELL DATED ON 17TH OF NOVEMBER,2007.PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER.MY NUMBER IS [protected].PLEASE DO IT SOON AS SOME ONE IS STILL MISUING IT.
                THANKS
                Aug 13, 2020
                mujhe mobile no.[protected] ke owner ka address chahiye
                Mobile no. :- [protected]
                Please Block my sim as soon as possible.....
                PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER-[protected]

I LOST MY CELL DATED ON 13TH OF January,2008. PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER.MY NUMBER IS [protected]. PLEASE DO IT SOON AS SOME ONE IS STILL MISUING IT.

Prasad Naidu
                from last 2 weaks someone has been disturbed me .plz give me the adress no.[protected]

my phone number is [protected].
                  i have recharged my number with rs39 and sms pack was activated on 30 nov 2007. but today morning i sent msgs and i was charged with rs 1 per sms.
                  i need sms every moment.
                  this is very urgent for me...
                  can this problem be solved as early as possible and can i be informed on my number after the problem be solved..
                  thanks..
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  First we had daily 100 msg free now we are charged 10 paise per sms. We are not satisfied with it. As i have student sim. So i[censored] could plz start daily 100 msg free it will be of great help to the students.
                  Ple. send our mob. no details
                  send our ac details mob no [protected]
                    I am not getting reply inspite of 20 calls and repeated mails as under:
                    No REPLY RECEIVED YET Date[protected]
                    -----...
                    I, Mr shaikh Gulam gause having airtel prepaid connection no [protected], while I am trg to call for any enquiry or greiviences...
                    How to download a song to mobile? Which number i can call?
                    Not hello tunes. i want to download a song from something...
                    im having two airtel postpaid numbers but i cant able to use the call divert . Customer service people is saying one number...

here this company provides waiver and committed whn it got over they will inform abt the rental charged.. but no information provided and thn charging the same amount...
                    whn discussed with the company's executive firstly very rude talk of her on dt 29 nov.
                    thn said that no information provided to customers regarding these charges whn th waiver get over..
                    this happen with my other number also..
                    so it seems these companies reserved the right to fraud with the customers.

AirTel — GPRS WAIVER

I REQUESTED FOR GPRS WAVOR. I WAS GRANTED WAVOR FOR THREE MONTHS. BUT IT WAS TAKEN AWAY IN TWO MONTHS ONLY, SAYING THAT MY BILLING CYCLE IS FROM 5 TO 4; AND I THEY ACTIVATED THE SAME ON 3 (i.e. A day before 4), which consumed the whole 1 month in 1 day.
                    Isnt THat UNfair? My number is [protected].
                    Airtel GPRS Mobile Conativity just Rs 199 only is giving this offer. But this offier is change above 30KB, so please change your activity to do 50KB unnessary changes are collecting with the customer take connection for GPRS or Internet Connection, This is to information for Documents, Customer given Dublicate Documents but sales persons are doing frod like rental agreement without infoming customer he is creating rental agreement & submiting Airtel Office many more Companies are like this creation are doing & They are changring more for addtional changes are taking., This is for your information kindly take action.

Your's Faithfully,

Naveen Kumar
                      I m having the Problem of Network only in my area. I m calling in airtel CC from last 2 months in airtel customer care. but...

I never requested for the change of SMS plan from SMS mega pack (Rs 99) to free SMS mega pack of 1000 No. as i always do more than thousand to two thousand SMS per month. As i noticed my mobile bill details in Oct, 07 i come to know that i have been charged extra money for the SMS more than thousand in number and less than 2000 number. I asked the customer care on 29th oct, 07 and he informed me that in Jan 2007 this pack has been activated by the Airtel employee and so i have been charging for the same and i will get the waiver for the extra payment done so far. later i told to submit complaint by fax and also send previous bills showing mega SMS pack detail through fax at [protected] and i send all the documents as asked but all in vain. Airtel not only terminate my connection but also not given waiver for that.
                      I am really very thankful to this company for such a nice conduct.

Ar. Rajnish Walia

AirTel — Regarding SMS pack

I got my Airtel number [protected] recharged with SMS pack of Rs. 103 on 21st March 2010. Company promises to give 300 free SMSes everyday (validity 30 days) on recharging the number with the above mentioned recharge coupon. But SMSes were not being sent, so I contacted the customer care. The person said that messages were not being sent because the account balance was zero, so I got my phone recharged with Rs. 15. After that, SMSes were being sent but the company was charging Rs. 1 for each msg. I again contacted the customer care but I didn't get any satisfactory answer, I have contacted the customer care for about 4 or 5 times but the problem still persists.

I would be very grateful to you if you help me with this problem.

My name is Kush Vashishth, my complaint is that i have been requesting to drop my airtel mobile conection since september'07 last week, but till date they have not dropped the connection.
                        Till september'07 i was liable to pay the amount of Rs 5500/- and now as they have not dropped the connection the bill has increased to Rs 8000+ and they are forcing me to give the complete amount.
                        What if they doesn't drop it for few more months, will i be paying whatever they say?
                        They are calling me 4-5 times in a day which really effect my work, I am still ready to pay Rs 5500/- which i was actually liable to pay when i made the request, but not more than that.

I hope something will certainly be done in this regard.
                        Kush Vashishth
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        I want to drop my airtel postpaid connection...anyone please help me to sat what are the procedures...
                          Even after registering for Do Not Disturb in AIRTEL, still receive calls from Barkley Banks, Kotak Mahindra ...
                          br...

Respected sir,

My Mobile No's are [protected]/[protected].This is my jodi pack connection this is

disconnecting dated[protected]. I am facing problem with the last one month for my last balance

& validity hasbeen changed at[protected]. I am sending so many mails but i can't geting

positive response from your customer care. my last balance since dated on[protected]:00 pm

Appr. Rs 420/- & my expiring validity is 15-oct-2007. both are changed to[protected] between

the[protected]:00 pm to[protected]:25 pm at this time the msg display "Your SIM

registration failed. after this time the validity & amount changed.

Plz, Find out the problem ASAP. Because i am facing problem since[protected]:30 pm.

Rajesh Sharma
                          Mobile :[protected]/[protected]
                          Aug 13, 2020

I am getting promotional calls from Airtel at 12 o'clock midnight. what can be a worst nightmare than this. Promotional messages are arriving at 2 at night. when i called customer care to stop all these promo calls and messages, they said it will take 45 days to stop this service. I want to know what kind of service these companies are providing and are they in 70's that stopping a service needs 45 days time. It is just that they want to continue with their promo for another one and half month. I am fed up with this kind of response from so called India's fastest growing Mobile service provider.
                            dear sir
                            plz send my call history this month data on[protected] to till date
                            hiiiiiiiii sir
                            my mobile no is [protected]
                            plz send my call history
                            and my details where located my No
                            which submitting my details
                            Name and address details plz send me email