Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 7, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 2105

I purchased a ipad mini with retina 32GB on 1st January and it was to be shipped on 7th January. But it wasn't, so i was contacting flipkart for past 3 days regarding the same and every time they asked me to wait for 24hours.I even requested their supervisor Mr.Vijay and Mr.Raheman and they also made me wait for a day.My order was approved by the seller and was packed and ready to be shipped for past 3 days. And on the day before delivery(10th January), the order status showed that it was RETURNED. Worst part is my order wasn't even shipped 10 minutes before and now it got shipped and returned by me. Now flipkart is providing a solution of re-ordering the product without the 10% cash-back that i was getting before and i'm sure after 10 days my order will be cancelled again and i'll be stuck in the infinite loop. ORDER ID-OD[protected] prateek.[protected]@gmail.com

I had ordered ana samsung micro sd card 8 gb while online shopping in flipkart on 30/12/12. And i got msg about order od[protected] on the same day. It was said that i will recieve the article by 7/1/13.But till date i didnt revieved it.Every time i got a messege that i will recieve it on 6th then on 7th and then on 8th january2014. But till date i am unable top get it recieved.
    So please pay your attention regarding this. My email...
    I had ordered an mobile case from flipkart and it was delivered today and for the first time ever it is really a bad experience with flipkart.

Case has faded colour and fitting not up to the mark.

Not expected from such a good brand.

Order number : OD[protected]

Would suggest you to kindly replace the case as it is not fit to be used....
    I have recieved a decptive mail from Flipkart disallowing me to post a fair review of my purchase experience. This also seems like a tactic to avoid the review Dear Tanuj, Thank you for your review at Flipkart for Philips HD4649 Electric Kettle, on Tue Dec 31 2013. We appreciate the effort you put into it. We understand from your review that you are not satisfied with Flipkart's service. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience...
    I have ordered Sony Xperia M Scratchguard through Flipkart.com vide order No. OD[protected] and got wrong product delivered on 21.11.2013. I have contacted the customer care of online store and the dealer MNV Collection. Dealer agreed to replace the product if Flipkart arranges for collection of wrong product. But, my complaint remained unresolved and after regular follow ups of nearly 15 days, I requested for refund. I have received Email...

Hi Sir/Madam,

Order Number:- OD[protected]

This is bring into your notice that I brought Samsung Galaxy Grand on Flipkart.com and paid Rs18400.00 with my credit card on 10th Dec'13' assuming that the product will be delivered within 3days which is by 13th Dec.The product was not delivered by 13th Dec, then I called their customer service to tract the product and to find the phone number of their courier service however they did not gave me any contact number and advice me call back within 24 hr however I did not receive any call, I was very disappointed so I canceled my order on 16th Dec over the phone with an agent. Immediately I receive an email stating that I will receive a refund within 2-3 days and now it already 26th Dec. The strange part is that after 10 days of the cancellation of order, the courier man came to delivered the product on 26th Dec however I return the product and did not receive it, that means that Flipkart was not aware where my product was ?? as they promised the refund and sent product for the delivery.

I have a doubt that I will get the refund of Rs 18400, So I want consumer forum to help me to get my money back as Flipkart has been giving me run around and their customer service is not reliable at all.

Indu Thapa
    Phone number - [protected].
    email address - [protected]@gmail.com

I had placed the order with order id Order ID: OD[protected] and I havent got the right product. I had ordered Dell Vostro 3560 Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8) and what I received today is Dell Vostro 3560 Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Ubuntu).I got is Ubuntu instead of Windows 8. I received the replacement but again with the incorrect product. The FSN number on product is not same as on the bill. I have ordered this product on 9-Dec-2013 and today is 23-Dec-2013. Every time I call FLIPKART the deadline for receiving the call from customer support gets extended by 48 hours. I have no idea whats going on and even FLIPKART is not providing the resolution on time. There is no fault from my side.I cross checked the order 10 times before ordering it.The bill displays the correct product however I am not receiving it. I felt like cheated for 42000 rupees.
      Dec 25, 2013
      Updated by deepesharya
      Please see the log of events as it happened date wise.

---25-Dec-2013
      Still there is no resolution from FLIPKART.
      They are even rejecting the return request raised by me.

---24-DEC-2013:
      This is the 14th day which is about to end.Whats going on!!!

---23-DEC-2013:
      This is the 13th day which is about to end and there is no resolution yet.

---20-Dec-2013:
      Today is 11th day since I had placed the order with order id Order ID: OD[protected] and I havent got the right product.
      I had raised the complaint about the incorrect replacement that I got and I haven’t got any resolution.
      Its been more than 48 hours and there is no one from FLIPKART who could call me and get this done.
      Even DELL itself could have given me the laptop faster than FLIPKART.

---19-Dec-2013:
      I have ordered this product on 9-Dec-2013 and today is 19-Dec-2013.
      It’s been 10 bloody days since I had made the payment and FLIPKART had not given me the right product and on top of that they are not addressing the customer even after 40 hours of raising the complaint.

---17-Dec-2013:LATEST REVIEW
      Yesterday I received the replacement.
      YET AGAIN SAME LAPTOP WITH LINUX!!!

I cannot figure out what Flipkart sentiments are with such a high value orders.
      Flipkart has again shipped the Laptop with LINUX.

The bill says that it should be Win 8 yet I got LINUX again.

----12-Dec-2013:OLD REVIEW

My review is restricted to the Flipkart order delivery cycle till now.
      And the reason for that is I had not yet received the right laptop!!!

Yes what I got is Ubuntu instead of Windows 8.I cant imagine what the guy at the warehouse was doing that he cannot pack the product which is listed in the automated bill.

Utterly disappointed by this sloppy work.
      Already raised the complaint. Waiting for Flipkart to get back with the CORRECT product.

Dear Sir/Madam, I was arranged for REFUND for my order OD[protected] (Return ID: 3590920). Then a customer care executive told me to do the Factory Reset. But I tried it 2 times. The Problems (Auto switch off, unable to play music, gets hanged, unable to receive a incoming call) were still not resolved. Then I again contacted Flipkart about the issue. But after few minutes the return request is DISAPPROVED. Then I again requested return, but it was not approved yet. I contacted Flipkart about 20 times (11 calls and 9 mails) about this issue. But still they haven't provided satisfaction. Order ID: OD[protected] Regards, Amlan Ranjan Dutta
        Today A Courier Executive came to my address and he picked up my defected phone. Within 1 hour I got my Refund. Thanks Flipkart.

I ordered DOMO slate x3g se on 16th november and got on 18th november found it defective because of that i asked for replacement as flipkart is showing 10 days replacement warranty but they told that they are just dealers as thier suggestion only i sent it to service center on 26th november but still no response from that side also when i contacted them on 18th december they told the problem is in motherboard i dont know when they will send...

This is in regard with the order OD[protected] placed with flipkat.com on 4th of December. As per the information provided after placing the order the product is available and was to be delivered on or before 13th Dec. On enquiry on 13th Dec we were informed that it would be delivered before 16th Dec. Finally we have received the product on 15th Dec. but, the product that was delivered is different from the one that was ordered. On contacting customer care we were informed that the product might not be available with the seller and they would take back and refund the money in 6-7 working days. Also they blamed on the seller saying that the product was not available. If the product is not available why is the product shown available on flipkart.com even now (15 Dec) It was a gift to our friend at Manipal. How can we gift something and takeback saying some excuse. For us the direct point of contact is flipkart.com and not the seller. When the company (flipkart.com) doesnt have the information about the product being deliivered by the seller. why do they publish information about the product availability and delivery. Our Concern are: 1) Delay in delivery of product. 2) Different product received. 3) No replacement assurance because o[censored]navailability of the product as informed by flipkart customer care representative. 4) when the product is not available why is it still shown available on your page. 5) Refund of money would take 4-5 business days as per the flipkart policies. the delivery was planned on occasion and because of improper details on the site the surprise was completely spoiled.

sir/mam, i have already filed a complaint against flipkart regarding delay and cancellation of a product. my complaint no. was #395482. now again i am facing similar problem. this time i had order 3 product, ( my order no. is OD[protected]) and done payment of Rs 5063 through debit card. now i am scared of my money loss also.it was supposed to be delivered on 7th dec 2013 but on 8th i got a mail that their will be delay of 3-4 days. ...

i bought this celestron telescope from flipkart.com for 3720 on 28nov with order number OD[protected] n got product on 2nd dec ...the telescope has 180x magnification but when i used it ... it cant even show a 500meter far object near to me .. just a piece of crap .. n now they not returning it ... i want my money back
            Aug 13, 2020

Dear sir/Madam, I bought ""lenovo A369i"" from u on 3rd Dec 2013 I received it on 7th Dec 2013. When I opened it I found a long scratch on screen. I feel very disappoint about this, I want it solve immediately or u can return it back. Tell me hw I use the warranty card, and when u will allow me to use the phone as u . Thanking you. Courier no. wsrc[protected] model no. Lenovo A369i my cnt- [protected]

With utmost regret I wish to say that it is my worst online shopping experience so far. I had first placed the same order of flying machine sunglass on 12 november2013(OD[protected]).Website says its delivered in 2-3days.Got my package on 19th and it was a wrong order.Again they asked me to wait till 24 to get the replacememnt.I asked for reimbursement n i had to wait till 26th for getting my money.unofrtunately my wife did a crime of ordering the exact same product again coz she liked the glasses for me(new order id- OD[protected] ). and to my utter surprise. THESE GUYS DID THE EXACT SAME MISTAKE THIS TIME ALSO BY SENDING THE EAXCT SAME WRONG PRODUCT.when i called help desk, she would not transfer the call to senior official.insted she said"WE COULD EITHER GIVE YOU RETURN OR REFUND and you will have to wait for few days for the same)...So I waited for one sunglasses for almost a month and in the end what i get is something which i did not order for. I wish to file a case and get compensation for the wastage of time money and energy they caused to me.

.i had ordered the Sennheiser MX 170 Earphones, Order Id :OD[protected] and paid them via net banking on 26th Nov 2013..Product dispatched from Bangalore Whitefield Warehouse and received in Mumbai on same day.next day product received At Andheri Hub and i stay in andheri only.today its 30th Nov and Till now i didn't received my earphones...its strange..they got the product from banglore to andheri in 1 day and from andheri to my home they are taking so much time...it will hardly take 20 min to deliver from andheri to my home...don't know what this guys are doing. one more thing currently my order status is (Undelivered Because of No Response).. My cell is on 24x7 and my family members are thr at home...and they are saying NO RESPONSE...not expected from flipkart.
                  yes flipkart these days sucks...after many bad experiences i stopped buying from them
                  I give complaint in my mobile was having 2more complaint, i will told the customer care num and he is taken...i give complaint is 15 jan 2014...Nobody to call from flipkart...aft 2 days i give a complaint...no responce..then after 2days i told nobody to call in flipcart he to this time i get complaint to resolve your problem..upto no responce for flipkart...what is the Status of my complaint...very irritating in flipkart..

Hi I purchase XoloQ700 cell from flipkart but due to screen technical issue i asked for replacement, which then given but in fresh piece also the same problem occures, i asked for solution as it is technical issue which is having problem in All Q700 mobel but they refused and told to take refund, but also in refund they default giving Flipkart wallet, when i refused and asked for refund in account, they taking more than 5 days and yet not...

Last week i was ordered a Samsung champ neo duos.It will despatched n FEDEX courier.My area was rural area near tirupur.FEDEX employee called me and said that there is no service in your area, you want to come and collect the parcel...This is not a good customer satisfaction.From this we ll not ordered any things in Flipkart...This is a poor service

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please e-mail the FedEx tracking number with your contact details (Name, email ID and tel number) on [protected]@fedex.com. Our customer care executive will revert to you at the earliest.

Team FedEx Express
                    I was a big fan of flipkart. I purchased many products from your website, incl laptops, iphones etc etc. check my name. you can check it yourself. Besides that I have even told my friends and colleagues and convinced them to go fr flipkart where they give good offers etc etc. But I dont know what you ppl are upto. U must be considering me as a point percent, within your lakhs of online customers.

I had ordered a Dell laptop a week ago. Later wen I was out of station your delivery boy called me. Good the delivery was quick. But since I was not there at my place I told him to call me on Saturday that is aftr 2 days. He agreed. But luckily I reachd on dat day itself. So I called him again and requested him if he can cme tomm to deliver that is Friday. He agreed but I didnt call me. Cool no problem. But later wen I called him on Saturday and asked fr delivery. He started acting rudely. I would have smashed his face if he was not on active call, wen he said "its not ur o ur fathers company to get delivery wen u want"

There is a saying "action speaks louder than words"
                    Now I will make sure that because of this incident I will drop your online sales drastically from my side. I will put my 100% effort in convincing people why not to go for flipkart. As I am a blogger too, I will post this everywhere as kind innocent people should know what you are and what you people are upto. First teach your delivery guys to give respect to customers. I am not here bcoz [censored], infact you people are here because o[censored]s. I mean it.

I can say flipkart.com sucks.

Sir/Madam! i had placed order(3 june 2013) to flipkart for 4 books respectively 1. Objective English for Competitive Examinations 4th Edition (Paperback) 2. Complete Package On SSC Prasar Bharati Paper I Objective + Paper II Descriptive (Set of 2 Books) (Paperback) 3. Daant : Dapat Ke Bina Bachchon Ko Kaise Sudharen (Hindi) (Paperback) 4. Aapke Avachetan Man Ki Shakti (Hindi) 6th Edition (Paperback) and pay the payment(922 rupees) through debit card of central bank of india. name of account holder is NOMESHWER NISHAD & account number [protected] then they deduct 922 rupees according the price. but when i saw only serial number 2 book Complete Package On SSC Prasar Bharati Paper I Objective + Paper II Descriptive (Set of 2 Books) (Paperback) was shows very late delivery date than i cancelled that book order, but still haven't received cancelled book money(430 rupees). i had call custmer care of flipkart lot of times but they said they are already refunded the money to that account. then i went to bank updated my account details but there is not any refunded money through flipkart. so please help me sir.
                      this scaned file also sent to flipkart as for there enquiry time.

contact your bank for detailed information

sir/mam, i had ordered a Transcend storejet 225M3 2.5 inch 1 TB External Hard Disk on 12th November 2013 from flipkart online and my order no. was OD[protected]. then i got order confirmation mail and message that it will be delivered by 16th November (Saturday). on Saturday it was not delivered then i mailed to Flipkart regarding delay in order. they called me and said that they are sorry for the delay but it will be delivered by 20th November. but on 18th November i got a email that my order has been canceled and denied to deliver the product.and because of this i suffered a lot. so, kindly look upon this matter and please do the needful things and for i will be highly obliged to you. thanking you, yours sincerely Ashish kumar central university of jharkhand h-10 boys hostel brambe, ranchi jharkhand 835205 ph- [protected]

I have ordered a game disc in the month of september, but disc they delivered was not good enough so that I can use or enjoy my product. I puted a request for the product replacement and asked me courier disc to them and I did so. But there no action taken from there side and no response they were giving. It is going to be more than one month of my request....