Vodafone India

Vodafone Essar Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

21972

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4330)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

Jayakumar Narayanan
Unsolicited messages from[protected] RediffBol. The message is about my girl friend saying that some bad impression on her.

Plese let me know the how to find that person name and his address.

Jayakumar Narayanan
Please give me the details of Redif[censored]sder .[protected]
[protected] plz give me this user details

parimal chhotubhai desai
    To,
    The Maneging Directer,
    Vodafone Company,

My Name is Mr.Parimal Chhotubhai Desai, My Cell.no is [protected] prepaid. I am your regular customer of sinces 5 to 10 years.

First of all I Was Complain about dedected in amount in my account of cell.no = [protected] of wrong collurturne activating services automatically.I have not send them any message. I have all records in my log and when I tried to talk to Custamer care.So Please you will be credited in my account of wrong collurturne activating services.As Early As Possible.

Your cusemer care staff has been not supported us.

First of all I have Complain Customer Care Staff of Mr.Hiren Mistry. Was talk with me a problem of wrong collurtune of PUK NO.info in my cell dail number, dt = 24/12/2007, time 10.30p.m . But I was not dail of PUK.NO.info. & I dont no about PUK NO.info & I dont no mining of PUK NO.info. So How can deducted money in my account.Mr.Hiren Mistry is told me this type of call to your company PUKNO.info was not intimation in vodafone company.But he was told me credited of wrong collurturne in my account of cell.no - [protected]. Mr Hiren Mistry was solve this problem & send sms in my cellphone number- [protected].

This problem was not solve from Mr.Hiren Mistry So I Was Another Call to your Custemer Care to Mr.Brijesh Dave . He Was Told Me above problem. But there was not solve my problem & I told him there I wanted to talk with your superier for compalining above problem. But he was not given me contcted to his superier & held cell phone 5 to 10 minites waiting of my call & thenr cut it my call.this type of behaviar was vodafone custemer care staff.

Then I Was Talk to Another Custemer care staff of Mr.Irfan Marfatiya ( He was lie to tell his name because I was waiting for known his name after 5 minites ). Was not solve my problem of wrong collurture deducted in my account of cell.no - [protected]. Then I was told him for complaining of misbahavier to your superier & I told him to conected your superier .But he was also waiting 5 to 10 minites of hold my call & then he was cut it my call. And I told him that When your Address of Vodafone was service. But he was not given me address of service in Vodafone Company.

Then I was Talk toAanother vodafone custemer care staff of Mr.Ramesh Mehta Was talk to me. H e Was not solve my problem. of wrong collurture deducted in my account of cell.no - [protected]. But he was conected to his superier after 5 minites to Mr.Zamir Kadari.( Ahmedabad ).Mr.Zamir Kadari was many apologize for wrong collurture & misbehavier & mentlyheresment with me. He Was also given me full co-opration of wrong collerturneamount deducted in my account & he was told me that withen a one or two day`s credited wrong collerturne amount. He Was also given me a Complain .no[protected]. He Was also given me Email.no of your company.

I Was Complaining about your Customer Care Staff of Mr. Brijesh Dave & Mr.Irfan Marfatiya of misbehavier & mentalyheresment with me about 30 to 40 minites. This complain was time of 10.30 p.m to 11.30 p.m of my valuable time for one hour. So I am a Business man So Please solve this problem & to told me about action of your customer care staff & reply me as early as possible to my Email no - [protected]@yahoo.com.

If you are not solve my Problems then after i m disconnect my Vodaphone number and others my contact also...

So I just want to say to vodafone either return my deducted amount or I have to go to consumer court.

Thanking You,

PH.NO = ( O ) =[protected]
    PH.NO = ( R ) =[protected]
    hi
    my dear sir
    i have vodafone cell no[protected]
    but i forgot this no cell card ..
    so i wann a new cell card this no..
    but i forgot ..whome name of this card..
    so plz give me solutation of this problem..
    i hope u give me solutatiin..

I am Vishal my mobile no is[protected]. On 19th November 2008 i have been charged Rs.30 as rental towards Swami Ayyapa Alerts. Even for the previous month i was charged Rs. 30. But i have not activated the service itself. Even if i have activated it by mistake i should receive some alerts regarding Swami Ayyapa. Till now i have not received even a single alert and you guys have charged me Rs. 60 till now. Do u think i am fool sitting here. I would like my Rental to be refunded for this month. Or else i known how to deal about it. It is not enough i[censored] have your tag line as "Happy to Help" you should also follow that.

Yesterday i was so frustrated with your service i made 3 calls to the customer service and no 1 responded correctly. One agent asked me to visit vodafone care and there i will get the message alert details. But a person Naveen from Alwartpet Branch does not have courtesy on how to talk with a customer. Do you guys think i have no other work apart from this. If you have any courtesy please respond back to my mail and Give me a call as soon as possible .

Thanks & Regards

Vishal Sethi
    plz allow my acount infomation
    respected sir. i would like to some thing kind your attentoin here please, dear sir i am aged about 85 years old indian citizen and resdining respective juridicatoin munawar abad srinager kashmir.and rtd goverment empoly.since long last 4 weak i was submitted forms in the name of style shown as in vally vado fone at hawal chowk. nothing has been found sim card by your side in this no[protected] can you explain why should i not recived your sim card still yet. can you please. when i aporch reguardinig the subject of your dealer he has ask to me sir i has been submitted your form at voda fone center, but today he ask to me sorry sir your form has lost some qwhere please fill new form siad name of style. can you explain what happen go there, i has been all fill all formalties as shown under in a forme where has been issued i have a voter identiy card also. i have also elecric bill, and rotoin card ect, dear sir plz take a nessry step and actoin against them /other wise i will aproch before honble court for justrice, why should playing for personolity of indian old aged persons, sir you are directed to look in to matter and take decsoin, failing of your attentoin, actoin law will be taken against said dealer also who are involved for negligene,

NAKUL KUNDRA
      ON 16 DEC. 2008, I GOT AN SMS FROM THE COMPANY---
      "Rs. 25 FREE...
      TALKTIME KI BAARISH ! VODAFONE RC126 PAR 23% EXTRA TALKTIME SIRF AAPKE LIYE.RC126 KE RECHARGE PAR Rs.134.14 TALKTIME(EXTRA Rs.25 IN 24 HRS)LIMITED PERIOD OFFER!"
      ON THE SAME DAY, I RECARGED MY MOBILE WITH RC126.....AROUND 109 Rs WERE ADDED IN MY MOB....N I WAITED FOR 24 HRS. TO GET 25Rs. BONUS ACCORDING TO THE MSG....BUT DID NT GET...I CALLED UP CUSTOMER CARE ...N THEY AKED ME TO WAIT FOR 48 HRS..... AND, IT WAS OF NO AVAIL..
      ON 18-12-07, I REGISTERED A COMPLAINT(NO.[protected].ON 19-12-07, I GOT AN SMS FROM VODAFONE THAT "WE HAVE RECHECKED YOUR ACCOUNT AND HAVE FOUND NO ERRORS AS PER OUR RECORDS FOR YOUR VODAFONE MOBILE NUMBER-[protected]."
      IT REVEALS THE WORKING DISABILITY OF THE COMPANY.

pls give me full detail of mobile no. [protected]. because we have received many missed calls from this number. pls send the detail on my mail. pls help ASAP...

Ashish

Jayaprakash mallya
        dear sir,
        you have been activated caller tune to my mobile([protected]) without my permission and deducting 30rs/month.
        also changed callertune & charged Rs15.So i request you to deactivate my callertune immediately and refund my deducted amount.also i do not want to receive any computerised unnecessary calls that you are doing everyday.
        Jayaprakash
        i request you to deactivate my callertune immediately
        Dear sir/mam
        kindly stop unnecessary calls & massage from your side on my mobile.
        my no is ([protected], [protected])
        these calls are disturbed me.

prabhat sirohi
        dear sir/mam
        kindly stop my unnecessary calls & messages from your side on my mobile no. [[protected]].

pradeep gujjar

(Old Minto Road),
          New Delhi: 110 002

Subject: Complaint against Vodafone Hutchison Delhi

Respected Sir/Madam,

I (Mrs. Amul Sharma, mobile number[protected] am a corporate customer of Hutch. I have not been receiving bills for the last 1 year and 3 months. I have contacted Hutch many times but with no success. What I feel is that their (Hutch) department has been mislead by the courier agency. However, there is no one who can help me. Customer Service Advisors are not even bothered to apologies me or offer me compensation for all the inconvenience provided. I've the right to view the usage for which I'm payment but no one is bothered to provide me bills.

When I spoke to the customer service (111) and the courier department, the information provided was contradicting. I had to ask N Number of times to at least appreciate my patience with this regards. Every time I contact Hutch a complaint is forwarded. I do not know where but the thing are forwarded. How can a Network Service Provider hold my information for such a long without my permission?

I need help if some one in authority is reading it is welcome or I am now considering help myself on my on!! I have to search for your address, as it was not provided to me by the customer service even when I requested for it on 6 April 2007 but was not given. If you have proper complaint procedure, let me know.

Vodafone keep on calling you to make the payment and then set IVR on your phone but will never think of resolving customer's issues.

Such a ridiculous customer service. All are hopeless.

Mrs. Amul Sharma
          Mr Amul you are excatly right and I can relate to you as I went through the same problem and its continuing even today.
          This is reference to my call with Hyderabad call center with Ramesh, Srinath, Rahul (Supervisor), Ram Krishnan (Supervisor) on 24 Jun 208 from 2000 hrs to 2200 Hrs.

I am having Mobile no [protected] and it is my prepaid card. I am also using Vodafone post paid number [protected] which is my primary. I have recharged for Rs 550/- few days back for my prepaid. Today when I try to make a call, the voice messages says I do not have enough balance to make call. When I checked the balance it was showing minus Rs. 100 /-. I immediately called customer care and talk to Ramesh, since he did not find the solution he transferred to his supervisor Ram Krishnan. Ram Krishnan verified all my accounts patiently and concluded that I am having Rs 100 Positive amount. Also, He says i can make an outgoing call since the service is active. He also requested me to give me a call after verifying the same. With thanks, I disconnected my call and try to use the prepaid number to call other number. This time also I was having same problem. Again, I have contacted customer care, this time it was Srinath and he is also connected me to his supervisor Rahul. Rahul is looking impatience and not listening to me. He over took me, before I complete my sentence. He also went hot, when i tried to explain what I had talked to Ram Krishnan. He was also not accepting my complaint and he refuses to give contact details of nodal officers. Since I am using Hutch/Vodafone for almost 3 1/2 years, this is the first time for such a genuine complaint, the call center guy (Rahul) is refused to accept and become anger over me. It is sad that your "Happy to Help" is not working with this kind of customer treatment. If I am not getting justice, I will think to terminate all my Vodafone service and all publish this in all consumer forums. But I hope I will get the justice soon.
          my telephone no is [protected] and request you to activate the no. why incoming and outgoing call are bar/stoped. i did not understand.

please remove the bar or stoppage immediately.

thanks
          ravi
          Bull sheet service !!! I have used most of all the mobiles services i.e BPL, TATA, Reliance etc., but this is the worst service I have come across. I have heard from the ex employee of HUTCH that the call centers are purpose fully droppiong the lines as there remunerations are based on the numbers of call received or some connectivity charges.

If this goes on one day I will have to give up all my 5 mobiles.
          Pathetic responses from the customer care. They will never provide the senior officers contact nos. Simply they chaet the customers. Line frequently got cut or the call would drop on the caller lifting the phone and hence need to call again and that is the way they are making the money.

mayur dhwaj joshi
            I have my vodafone connection [protected] since june 2007.
            on the 18th of december 2007 my connection was made out of service without any notice or information .
            i told all that to customer care but i was shocked to be informed that the same connection was issued in the favour of any other person.
            It's really shocking that after I completed all the neccessary formalities, Why I was cheated ? During the six months of my connection my identity and adresses was confirmed more than ten times but I was not informed. Now due to your mistake I am suffering much.
            Why should not I make it as a case in consumer court against vodafone.
            I hope that my connection will be re activated soon as the defaulter for all that mistake is your authority.
            if I don,t get any satisfactroy response against my complaint, I will lead the whole case to the consumer court.
            Plese mention the authority against whome we can claim for such type of mischievious act.

Mayur Dhwaj Joshi
            Sajjangarh, Banswara (RAjasthan)
            Another Contact no.[protected]

samatha kolaneedu
              Dear Sir/Madam

I want the process to disconnect my vodafone connection because, we just shifted to other state.

So, please consider my problem as early as possible
              From
              Jency R
              Vodafone Essar Cellular Limited,
              XI/5225, Iind Floor, Ashis Building,
              Shanmugham

Sub: cancelation of my mobile connection

Due to high finacial crisis i can not afford vodafone so i request u please cancel my account with company on 11th January(bill date) on words.I am ready to pay the amount till at december 2007.I gave a written cancelation form to vodafone office at mavoor.
              *This is to inform u that i planned to cancel this account in previous month (November ) unfortunatly i cannot reach at bill date.In this month too i face same problem so please take necessary action in this regard.

i assure u to pay balance amount before due date

@i___neeshP
              SIR MY NUMBER IS [protected] I AM UNHAPPY FOR YOUR CARE LESS SERVICE IF ANY PRESON ARE SOLVED MY PROBLEM PLEASE TALK WITH ME
              THANKS

arunsharma192
                My self Arun Sharma, i had brought up two connection ([protected] & [protected]) from Hutch Now called Vodafone Mobile services, under a corporate plan for HT Media Limited Delhi. the Plans speaks as Monthly rental as Rs 298/- where in the following services are free, 200 CUG Minutes, 500 Local Minutes withing the same network, 200 SMS free & a special promo waiver of Rs 49 in monthly bills. all Local call cahrged @Rs 0.50/- & std calls @ Rs 1/-.

ever since the phone is in use the 500 Local Minutes withing the same network has never been considered in the monthly billing. for this i was interacting with their branch office at CP as well as through e mails with cc to corporate care. but no attention has been made to my complaints. Earlier i was more of time travelling across the country therefor more of the followup was done on e mails. but now for the last 3-4 months i am very particular for the same but even then i am not getting any attention to the excessive payments made earlier, The relation ship Manager Ms Cathrine & Mr Nitin sharma are already in this loop.
                Over and above now my services are interrupted for outgoing calls, thereby making me harrase to make the payments, that too when my credit limit had not reached.
                May i have your attention & immediate action to the said grievieances.

Vodafone — INTERRUPTED MOBILE SERVICE

This is to bring to your notice that my mobile - [protected] is currently not functioning properly. My incoming calls are coming ; however I cannot make any outgoing call.
                Infact I had called customer care Vodafone for a query as my mobile balance goes down automatically every time I recharge ( prepaid )..this might be becoz I get unnecessary service messages. I conveyed the same to your customer anfd told to stop all incoming service messages care but they failed to understand and said that if I recharge for Rs 50, the talk time is Rs 40 which any lay man knows.
                I hope you undersatnd my concern and solve my problem ASAP or else I have to look for another connection.

Ratul
                I have similar experience. Please let me know if something was done regarding your complaint in consumer forum?

This is my experience:

I bought a Prepaid Vodofone connection on October 15th 2009. The required forms were not there with the dealer so my connection was barred by 18th October. I submitted the documents by 21st October to the dealer. When I visited the Vodafone gallery on 25th October, they told me that they haven't received any documents. On 26th October, I re-submitted all the required documents which were checked and approved by the helpdesk person in the Gallery (Chembur). On 2nd November, the connection was again barred. On the customer care they told me my documents were incomplete. I had to travel out station the same day and my connection was not working! I rushed to the store and found that there was over-writing at one place due to which my documents were not accepted. I signed again at that place as instructed by the help desk officer. Again, the officer ensured me that now the documents were complete and would definitely be accepted. On 4th November I received an email as a response to my complaint lodged on 2nd November that my documents are incomplete and I need to re-submit them. I was panicked as I was not in Mumbai. I called the Mumbai customer service and found out from the executive that there is NO problem in my forms and they are already accepted.
                On 9th November, my connection was again barred. Since my office is quite far from the Vodafone store I couldn't visit the store before 7 pm. I was told over the closed doors that my application doesn't have proper signs and hence rejected by headquarters. I was told to come back again when the documents reach the store. I visited the store on 15th Nov to sign wherever it was required and informed that the forms had not yet reached the store. On 16th Nov, the connection was again barred. On customer care, they informed me that the documents were rejected and I have to re-submit my documents. On visiting gallery they were not ready to help me as I reached the store at 7:10 pm - after they close it.

What is the surety that I would get my connection working after I re-submit my documents?
                There is no response from the complaint I had made. They only gave me misleading information. They are not able to help at customer care number either. There is no track of documents or how the customer should get his/her connection working.

I want to know is there any way I can sue the company for such a bad service?

Thanks and regards,
                Anupriya

Vodafone — Disconnect my vodafone Postpaid connection without my knowledge [Resolved]

Somnath Gupta
                  My Vodafone No. [protected]
                  Name - Somnath Gupta
                  Billing Address- S-35/B-489 GOLA KUAN TEHKAND
                  ...

soni shah
                  In hotline calls are not going i have requested to cancel my itemised biling but it has not been deactivated and i have been charged please i request you to deactivate soon.And i dont know why every time it goes to roaming and again it charges to me.My phone no is [protected].
                  Soni Shah.
                  My cell no. [protected] I had migrate this no. from prepaid to postpaid but now I want againt migrate this postpaid to prepaid, but excutive said that now we have close this type of migration.
                  executive havent told me about clip charges & service tax i m student and 1200rs value lot to me in 17-20 days and i dont think that my usage is upto1200 rs so i kindly request u to deduct some amount of money from my account and change my postpaid connection to ptrepaid i"ll be very thankfull to u.

Please Cancel my Vodofone postpaid connection.My Mo. No is [protected] from Delhi.

Confirm your cancellation.

Thanking You.

Broja bashi Das
                  My name is Navin Sathyapal Ashwal.I own a postpaid number(0091-[protected]).It is being used by my daughter.i request you to cancel this particular connection, for the reason of her not being able to go to vodafone stores just to pay her bills.
                  i would appreciate it if you would see to my complaint.

thanking you
                  Navin Sathyapal Ashwal
                  Subject- VODAFONE Customer Service

Dear Sir/ma'am,

I am glad for the many services that you have incorporated to cater to. But at this juncture i am upset with regard to the frequent requests that has been made on two things-

Firstly, in October 2007 - i had taken an ownership of the postpaid service with a letter requesting for transfer to MS.Nemdeikim Kipgen but it is sad as the customer service has not made those changes till now i.e is 20th May 2008.( The bill is being forwarded as Mr. Nemdeikim Kipgen). These bills are required for various officials matters/proof. I wonder if it will take a few more months to fix this problem.

Secondly, a request had been made to change the billing address that occurred in March 2008 (i am told that it is still being mailed to the previous address where i am not even a tenant anymore).
                  A field Executive is always required to collect my payments (for which your service is good for collecting cheques). I wish you understand the technical nuances of wanting to cross-check bills that is being addressed to you. If these two are not being met- i will always end up paying my bills along with late payments.

Incase you require a better communication strategy or a better customer care service ask your personnels to LISTEN more and TALK less, (guaranteed that your recording machine is already doing that).

PLEASE VALUE YOUR CUSTOMERS!!

Sincerely,
                  Ms.Nemdeikim Kipgen
                  # [protected]
                  i am kuldeep kumar i took new vodaphone . but still ia getting calls regarding due balance of credit card is the name of manoj babeja pls cancle my vodaphone no.([protected]).
                  regarts
                  kuldeep kumar
                  i have pay my postpaid for Rs.5 but not credit my account phone no.[protected]
                  please send earliet
                  My Pestpaid no is [protected] and i hv been using it since 21/2 yrs now i want to migrate it to postpaid but vodaphone exec. says that from 2months they r not doing so...kindly help me out

prabhakaran
                    I had made calls to 111 (on October 29 2007) regarding a problem.Still my problem has not been resolved. The executives and the CEO in the 111 desk did not respond properly to my queries due to their improper information I lost my account balance of about Rs 10.15 and a recharge pack worth Rs 19. Since they did not replied properly I enquired with the retailer to whom I recharged with. She asked me to speak to 347. I made the call on 3 15 PM 0n 30, 31 October 2007 (both days same time) the executive’s name was Nithiya. Though she forwarded my complaint she was trying to convince me as much as she can. She did not believe about the calls I made to 111. I clearly explained the mistakes they made while speaking to me for the each attachments of this letter. I am expecting a proper response from you to rectify my problem. The repay of the amount I lost is not alone the problem. Since they wasted my time, my account balance and my money by giving improper information I expect a pay back of more than a repay of my money back.

A NOTE ABOUT MY PROBLEM

I had recharged for Rs 19 on October 29 about 8PM for surfing the internet via my PC. I called 111 to gain technical assistance. P.Shiva kumar (a trainee) had attended my call. He asked me to SMS ->WWW to 52586 and SMS ->VL to 52586. To receive settings for mobile internet so that I can surf the internet by connecting my mobile to my PC and surf the internet. I did as he said. I received an SMS from GPRSsettings saying that I will receive the Vodafone live settings soon. I waited about one hour and I got an SMS from GPRSsettings saying that the Vodafone live settings have been sent to me. But I not received the settings so I called again to 111. Then I told my problem to them .An executive named Yuvaraj attended my Call he gave me the following technical details for connecting to the internet.
                    ACCESS POINT: portalnmms
                    IP ADDRESS: 10.10.1.100
                    PROXY NUMBER: 0000
                    DNS ADDRESS: 0.0.0.0
                    It was about 11:30 PM I got this information and proceeded to connect to the internet. After one hour after switching off and on the mobile for several hours by using the information given finally it was connected by using the information given by him. It showed that the system has been connected at 115.2 kbps the network status showed a steady increase in the amount of data sent but the incoming data was very low. So I cannot able to open any page in the internet. Since it was late night then I slept. The next day morning I tried few times and then I suspected there may be some problem in My PC. So I took my mobile with data cable to my brother’s home and tried there and with in few minutes the mobile connected with the internet @115.2kbps but the same problem persists. So I again called 111 for technical assistance at that time they told me to SMS -> WWW to 56789. I did as they said. I lost account balance of about Rs10.15 but still I did not receive the settings. I received an SMS from GPRSsettings saying that I will receive the settings soon. I waited about one hour and I received an SMS from GPRSsettings saying that the settings have been sent to me. But still I did not receive the settings. Then I again called to 111.An Customer Care executive attended the call and instructed me to send SMS -> <ANY WEB ADDRESS> to 52586. She disconnected my line without hearing my problem of loss in account balance. I did as they said. I received an SMS from GPRSsettings asking me to type VL send to 52586.Since my number has been barred from calling 111 so I reached the nearest Vodafone retailer and said my problem they asker me to speak to 347 (they did not permitted me to record that call since they had that dealership SIM in an wrong ID proof (Durai Saami nadar malihzi , othakkal mandapam Coimbatore[protected]. I spoke to them and found that all the information given to me till that time was wrong (except SMS -> WWW to 56789).Which should have been charged Rs 3 per SMS. They told me that I used a wrong settings to access the internet so I cannot able to view any pages. Since I argued that I did every thing as per the instructions given by their executives. They asked me to speak to their chief. I said my complaint to him then he asked me to wait then the line was disconnected without any proper response. Then I called 111 using the procedure explained in “111_barred_111_No TL.amr”. I spoke with Gokul ( as mentioned in Attachments file _”with gokul.amr”). I did as he said. I received a message saying that it was an invalid service code. Then about 3:15PM I reached the retailer where I recharged with Rs 19(it is not the place nearest to my home). They asked me to call and speak to 347.I am executive named Nithya attended the call I asked her to connect to their CEO she said she cannot do that instead she can help me. I placed my query to her then at last after about 20 min she agreed that she forwarded my complaint and then they will refund my balance and my 19Rs pack with in 24 hours she also said that their technical team will call back to me with in 24 hours. I waited patiently but nothing happened. Then the next day I again called to 347 in the same shop same time the same executive attended the call. She told to wait for 3 more days. And she scolded the retailer for allowing me to speak to the 347 via their special dealership SIM. The next day morning I called 111 (via method explained in Attachments file _ “111_barred_111_No TL.amr”) then I got the technical info about the settings mentioned below).
                    IP ADDRESS: automatic
                    PRIMARY SERVER NUMBER: 0000
                    IP ADDRESS: 0 10.010.001.100
                    PORT: 9201
                    Then I asked to connect the line to their TL since he did not respond properly and disconnected the line I again called 111 via same method and also found an improper response from them (explained in Attachments file _” 111_barred_111_No TL.amr “). Then about 1 week later I got a call from Vodafone (from [protected]). He said that he is an employee of Vodafone then gave me little information mentioned below.
                    To set home page as “www” then give no parameters for other settings.
                    He also said that he forwarded my complaint to their higher officials and my money will be refunded soon. To clear more doubts on GPRS he asked me to call 111 and ask to connect to him.but I did not get my account balance back.

i am ready to send you my proof but pleast tell me how can i send to you
                    i agree with u. i have a also problem with my messege service. i able to receive sms from other but i can't able to send sms from my mobile. so i call [protected] but i don't got any satisfactory answer from vodafone. customer care says all settings ok in your account. u can help about this proble.
                    Yes, Vodapone schemes and customer srvice is very very poor
                    To, The
                    Vodafone, Manager

Subject: - your interrepted service

I, the undersigned with to introduce my self Dharmendra R. Wele having cell no. [protected] from date 4/5/09 I wish to activate friend group facility on No. [protected] & ACTFF [protected] an send to 144 may cell hence I tried to activate it at date 09/05/2009 but still it is not activate I discussed about it with customer care on date 10/05/09 they told me your friend group facility will be activate with 24 hours and successful SMS sent but still it to not done hence I approach to your vodafone dealer Bhadgaon dist Jalgaon (M.S.) he personally discussed this issue with your personal based at Nagpur, Pune but it was not come into channel. The my self and dealer made contact to your personal no. on [protected], [protected], [protected] still it is not activate.
                    Secondly from my available cell balance Rs. 72 was deducted automatically I don’t understand without any my use how it was deducted on 19/05/09. I received your sms an date 23/05/09 that local vodaphone to vodaphone will be free on 110 mints the recharge of Rs. 27 hence I made it but today also I am unable to get that facility.

I am sorry to say you that I am very much unhappy with your service please make some improvement by reimbursing me 40:00 paise per call made by me date 9/05/09 as a penalty. And refuel my 72 Rs. Unwontedly deducted by your company and avail vodapfone to vodafone free fascility as I made Recharge of Rs. 27 for it

Request you not sol this problem so I complaint to the consumer care office.
                    sir, I have complain about my sim ([protected]), my call's hav been bar_ (incoming call's) sir my works have been stop Please start my incoming & outgoing call's
                    my number [protected] was having 10 paise to five vodafone numbers with daily deduction of Re1.00. Niw i dont have that scheme. i called customer care they told me that scheme has been deactivated. But i want this service to be activated within 24hours. you can cancelled my any scheme available on this number. Since my sim card was having that scheme so how cum you can deactivate that scheme. if i am not getting that code to activate my 10paisa scheme for five numbers then i will take the strict action. I am sorry to say this. if any problem or any secrete code is their then please email me on this address [protected]@gmail.com. if you sent me those code then i will be proud to use the vodafone network. i had given this complaint last time also but you did not replied me. I want this service to be activated on my telephone. Please send me the code. It is my request to you.

Vodafone — no proper network [Resolved]

athipathiprakash

my name is Athipathi Prakash, I own one Vodafone post paid connection; I have...

Vodafone — vodafone customer service [Resolved]

praveen

My name is praveen kumar , i own two vodafone post paid connection , one of my vodafone numbers had a...

rajat dagar
                      i purchase my vodafone cell on 1 dec.2007. on the date 3rd they have deduct my 50 rs balance in my account.i have want to complant but the vodafone care are not solve my problam and not writte my complant. but on date 11 dec they again deduct my balance automaticlly.than i have written a complant they said me :its ur caller tune change due.but i m not any msg to company in behalf of change my caller tune.
                      so please take a action.

Vodafone — obd calls

i just got obd call from vodafone with out pressing any numb they have activated caller tune service on my mobile. this is too much . by the time i cannot make a call because of vegetative balance
                      I have a prepaid vodaphone mobile no.[protected]. It is very surperising that in the last two months an amount of Rs.30/- per month has been deducted from my available mobile balance. It is not clear to me that how the said charges has been deducted without my consent. I contacted to 111, but your reprensentative in the service centre could not satisfy my quiry. I told to the represtative in your service centre that if the same practice is being continued regularly, I would have no other alternative rather to complain to the higher authority. But it is very socking that your reprensentative has uttered that " you can do whatever you like". Such type of behaviour is not at all expected from a reputed company.
                      I like to draw your attention in this matter and I hope that such type of disturbance is being discontinued in future.

Vodafone — Balance have been deducted without my consent

Dear Team,
                      This is to bring into your kind notice that my sister is using a prepaid connection of VODAFONE i.e. [protected].
                      "N" Number of times balance for her account has been deducted. Whenever she recharged her phone, her balance gets deducted itself. Thereafter she told me the instances.

Whenever she recieves OBD Call from Vodafone, she disconnects the call, automatically Rs. 30 gets deducted from her account and some other VAS servces gets activated on her account without her consent.

When i marked the mail to the customercare/Nodal officer/Appellate, they don't respond positively and responds me in a way that reversal of charges is not possible because i have not lodged the complaint earlier or within 48 hrs of the services activation.
                      I must tell you that my sister has just purchase the new connection and are not very much aware about the prepaid connection, so somehow she did not raise any complaint regarding the same.

Yesterday as well, her balance for unknown services has been deducted now i.e. on Friday.

Vodafone is loosing their image and making fool of their customer just to generate revenue from any source. Hence i request you to kindly help me to get my money refund.
                      Manish ASwal

My self Monika Dabas I am customer of Vodafone prepaid service. last month (June 2013) i was recharge my Vodafone no. [protected] from Rs. 30/- but with in one hour Vodafone company deduct my balance without any region. then i was used credit service of rs.5 for talk to customer care executive, but their customer service is also very very very poor. customer care executive never solve our problem.
                      i just want to know why Vodafone company deduct my balance without any region.

Boopathi Raghavan.S
                        Dear sir/madam,
                        On 16/12/2007(Sunday), I have a problem in getting your signal.
                        There has been no signal in my mobile from morning 11.00 hrs until now. I had switched off my mobile and removed the Sim card from it and then I inserted back into it. But even after restarting my mobile continuously after repeating this, I am unable to get signal. Due to lack of signal I am unable even to contact the customer care officials. Kindly register my complaint and do the needful.

Mobile No.:[protected]

Thanking you.
                        vodafun

sivaprasad
                          I am one of the oldest customers when BPL cellular was incorporated in kerala one of the few first customer.

I have been making numerous complaints regarding my billing for the last couple of months. Each time there will be extra charged amount then when I make numerous calls to customer care service they will waive the extra charged amount. It starts from the month of JULY till this billing month. Every month I have to scrutinize the billing statement then make calls to customer care. This has been my worst experience from a reputed cellular company. This month too i have even been over charged.
                          All these months i had calls to Customer Care Service send emails to nodal officer no response each time they will waive the over charged amount. I have even been charged Rs 100/ late fee for the month of November but I paid the amount before due date on 19 th November

Today 14/12/2007 i had a bitter experience regarding Mr. Girish of appellate authority he talked very rudely as he was in no way listening my grievances. Authorities should have the decency to listen to the grievances of a customer because “customers make company"

This is cheating the customer of his money.
                          sivaprasad
                          I have been using my vodafoen connection (previously BPL-Mobie) since 2006. That day when i applied for the connection i submitted all the required documents. Now they are telling that i didnt submittted none of the documents and they are going to diconnect my connection on Jan 27th. For the past three years why they didnt notice this. Why they didnt inform me abt this. I think they lost all the documents that i submitted and again they are telling me to submitt it again. They are making fun of the customers.

MUTHUSAMY.N
                            I purchased a 6 years validity SIM from Vodafone, Karur. After my talk time is over , I send Rs 200 for TOP UP my talk time. By mistake vodafone franchise ( where I purchased )people had done Re charged for Rs 200. Now my validity time has changed. When I checked with Vodafone shop, They say that it canot be changed to my original validity time.

In this what is the mistake I did. Even by mistake they recharged, why a 6 year validity should change.

I considered as ' Encash the customers ignorant'

I want Vodafone mangement to change my valiodity to 6 years
                            Dear Sir
                            I am customer of Vodafone. I have activated message Booster pack and have some querries regarding it. Yesterday evening on 13 October 2009 I received a message from Customer care (Vodafone Company) that 50 paisa for local sms, Rs 1.50/. for national sms, Rs 5/- for International sms will be charged for “Diwali” in India. I’m not against these changes but will my Booster pack validity be extended for two days from the date of expire?
                            As in India many religions and many festivals fall – If for all festivals messages will be charged, it is inconvenient for me and all so other customers those are under sms booster pack.
                            I kindly request you to consider my querries and response to it.

ARJUN.P.

R.R.Gaikawad
                              I have a very bad experiance with Vodafone. they are useless and having no respect for customers time and money.

Last five months I have not ben served my bill statement. every month their girls calls on mobile threatening to stop the services unless the amount they state are paid. I kept on paying to avoid disconnection.

Still today I ahave not got bill statement. Unless I have bill statement my company doesn't pay me my bill. thus i have not been paid my mobile bill by my company because vodafone didnot give me bill statement and receipt of the bills.

I expect at least today they will give me the bill and receipts. My mobile no is [protected]

R.R.Gaikawad.
                              please my vodafone bill receaved from my mail

Sanjay Nehru
                                I am Sanjay Nehru from Lucknow. This is my third instance of getting problem after the taking over of Hutch from Vodaphone.
                                In the month of November 11th of 12th I had got my phone recharged with a top of Rs.200/- for which I got an maount of Rs.99/- On making a call on 13th at [protected] I spoke to Mr.Ravindr Kumar at 8.00 PM who replied me that nothing is in his control and the problem would be rectified from the Vodaphone office at Shahnajaf Road. On my visit to vodaphone office I was replied that I had downloaded a pack of HUNGAMA thorugh GPRS for which Rs.100/- were deducted. I asked them that how it was down loaded when my GPRS is not working and when the required balance was not in my account. They replied me by saying that we would forward your complaint for this. Again I requested them to let me meet some higher official, but the young lady replied I am the person who is heading this branch.

Again on 15th December I had made a call on vodaphone no. at 11.37 for 26 sec. and the balance after the call was Rs. 12.39 but suddenly after few minutes I received a repeat service reply that my balance after last call is Rs.6.43.
                                Now GOD knows that where and how an amount of Rs.5.96 has gone?
                                Who is going to pay for all this mischief ? Should I surrender the number and switchover to another service provider?
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 2017
                                Vodafone India Customer Care's response Dec 04, 2012
                                Hello Shirin,

Kindly share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/R3pjjJ and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care.
                                Vodafone India Customer Care's response Dec 04, 2012
                                Hello Shirin,

Hope we were able to help. Thanks for your time on the call.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

Vodafone — UNFAIR AMOUNT

Hi Team,

There is a vodafone number [protected] which has been surrendered and utstanding of 1600 at the esnd was paid completely.Still i am getting calls to pay the bill.is this the service that i get, You vda store at Rajiv Chowk says that they have lost the form .
                                I am not liable for any bill and there is no usage .Please check and get me rid of all this urgently

This is unfair.Please provide me the help on the same to retain the trust on vodafone

I have filled in termination form in rajiv chowk, .On asking about the request number they denied. .

Also there was no single response

Where did you try to call me, i ahve not received any call as yet.Please note that you can share your number to discuss or write me an email.
                                Please call me, incase i am not able to pick, pl drop me sms and i will call you back.Please help me with the same

thanks a lot
                                I had put ab 2G internet pack on my number and after which i got confirmation from the vodafone that your pack is activated and the balance available. After which within an hour they have deducted an amount of Rs.65 from my account. For the same when i contacted customer care their 1st reply was it was cause i have done some chargeble download from the internet which is untrue ans when i argued on that they told its cause i have downloaded within 4 hours f activating the internet pack.
                                Vodafone people need to answer where they have mentioned anywhere that the pack gets 4 hours to get activate. If its there it should inform the customer immidiatly after customer put this pack. If they dont then they are wrong on their side and they must refund customer all the money they deducted on this false ground.

Vodafone — WITHDRAWAL OF SCHEME AFTER SELLING NEW CONNECTION [Resolved]

RUCHIR MATHUR
                                  I bought a new vodafone prepaid connection for rs.295 with the schemes that i would be getting 3 months validty, 1500 local...