Vodafone India

Vodafone Essar Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

21983

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4331)

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

AMSB
hi. there was a little problem with my SIM. I was not able to send SMS. Whenever i tried to send SMS, i get the message CHECK OPERATOR SERVISES.

I called Customer Care hundreds of time, but they do not responded. they were not able to solve the problem. i contacted Vodafone outlet, they checked my Cell Phone, but there was no problem in it. The problem was with SIM service.
Vodafone Cellular company has the WORST Customer Care in India.
I am going to Switch to other Cellular Service.

d prem kumar
    I wanted to stop the caller tune in my mobile. Inspite of contacting the customer care many times, the caller tunes are not removed. The customer care executive gave a procedure and a text to be sms ed on thuer no. I have tried it many times ... no use... Somebody can help me i[censored] know where to report???//
    what the services your providing is very bad from last month be4 december 2007 the services ur providing is very bad i call to customer care on 25th at 8:00pm 4time no one agent is there to solve my promblem i think i need to jump to other operator but my sim validity is ther for another 5months hope if this feedback works means i like to be with same operator i m requesting u to take action on ther bec i m using ur sim frm last 2years my 1st no was [protected],[protected],[protected],[protected], but now this services means i need to change plz do something my voice d't work out hope my words will work waiting for ur reply for mory information call me back the agents how had atteded my call on 25th ashwini ,mohommad, kiran, vijaylaxmi in this 4 kiran very worst guy he is spoken very roodly with me i think ur old agents are not there in company to give good service till december 2007 getting very good but form janvary the service is worst a requesting to take that old agents hopes i'll get resolution.

Pramod N
      Hello ,my name is Pramod([protected])
      I am very unhappy with the Vodafone service provider .I got a message from Vodafone on 4 jan 2008 regarding 299 plan.The plan insisted 3 months validity and 25Rs talktime.But i got only 1 month validity and zero Rs talktime.I repeatedly called the customer care and asked to rectify the mistake.But they are telling that they are not responsible for thisactivity.So please try to reimburse me with the following plan.I want the respective persons to take proper action and do rectify the same.

Thanks and regards
      Pramod N
      I have 35 coupen of rs.199 of hutch , But by mistake they are expire on 22 Jan,2008 . What shuld I do . My distributer of VODAFONE is refuesd to change those cards . pls reply me soon.
      i want to know my pre paid account full detail. when where calles r made
      the offers r not up to the mark so my kindly request is to change the SMS and CALL offers
      my call sheet
      i want 2 know my outgoing details from the past one week..
      I have to check my incoming & outgoing calls & message details of the month october 2008, pls send me details as soon as possible.Its really urgent for me.I am using prepaid connection of vodafone & my mobile no. is [protected].
      details of my phone accont

Pramod N
        Hello ,my name is Pramod.I got a message from Vodafone on 4 jan 2008 about 299 plan where it contained 3 months validity and 25Rs talktime.I recharged my account on 8 jan 2008.But I got only 1 month validity and zero talktime..I repeatedly called the customer care,but they are telling tat this offer is not existing.So de ll not be able to reimburse me.So I am really angry with the Vodafone service provider and I want to get justice.So please responsible persons do verify and rectify the mistake.
        How to change the my Vodafone number

UDAY KUMAR
          14/01/2008

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I HAVE ALLREADEY INFORM YOUR SERVICE STATIONS AS (CUSTOMER CARE) HE WILL INSOURE ME WE WILL DEACTIVATED MY VODAFONE CANETING INTERNATE.

I ALSO REQURESTED MY VODAFOE SERVIE STATION FOR MY MONTHLY CHARGES INTERNATE SHOULD BE LESS BECAUSE I AM NOT REQUEST TO ACTIVATED MY VODAFONE INTERNATE CANETION. YOUR SERVICE STATIONS HAVE ACTIVATED HIMSELF VODAFONE CANECTIONS INTERNATE. I AM REQUESTING TO VODAFONE SERVICE YOU ALSO DEACTIVATED MY V2 30 PLUS PLANS WHICH IS LOW DOWN MY STD CALLS RATE. BECAUSE THAT SERVICE IS ACTIVATED YOURSELF.

I HOPE YOU FULFILL MY REQUESTION COMPLAINTS AND SOLVE IMEDENTLY, THEN I PAID VODAFONE BILL WHICH DILIVER MY HOME AFTER LESS THE AMOUNT OF VODAFONE INTERNATE CHARGES

MY COMPLAINT NUBERS IS GIVE BY YOU[protected]

PLEASE SOLVE THE MY QUERY,.....

THANKS.....
          UDAY KUMAR (UD)
          CANETION NAME IS : Ram Ekwal
          Vodafone number is : [protected]
          Post paid add. is : I - 819 KRISHI KUNJ LOHA MANDI(IARI) INDER PURI NEW DELHI 110012
          I want custmer care center address in loha mandi .Please inform me
          please tell me customer care address in loha mandi in delhi near pandav nager

SOURABH GANDHI
            I have been calling since 11am morning and asking about deactivation of outgoing call on my mobile number [protected] and 2pm in the afternoon customer care executive told me that the bill of 639 was balance and yet to be deposited and after 10 minutes i deposited the amount of 600 to my Vodafone mobile number [protected] through my credit card. After 3 hours i called up again to customer care than again they told me it will take 1 to 2 hour to activate my mobile outgoing calls. After waited for 3 hour i talked to the customer care again and they told me that there is still 1300 rs balance. All details provided me is in the same manner through which they have treated me.

I think i should change my mobile service provider because the services of hutch has been worst after becoming vodafone company i am using hutch mobile service since 3 years and for the first i faced all this.
            I want to block my vodafone sim card

ABHIJIT GHOSH
              THE HEAD,
              VODAFONE
              KOLKATA.

REF : VODAFONE POST PAID MOBILE No.[protected].

Sub : Bill of November & December, 2007 is fabricated and has no merit.

As discussed with my lawyer Mr. Debapam Chakraborty, Advocate Calcutta High Court, I am writing this letter for your information & taking appropriate action in respect of my post paid mobile connection being no.[protected] as early as possible. In the month of November, 2007 bill has been raised Rs.1384.00 and when I go for Rs.79.00 bonus for five voda phone numbers. But the said facility has not been done and discount not also been given in the month of November, 2007 & December, 2007. I have contacted your customercare executive but they did not give any satisfactory reply. As such, please provide me the Call details of November & December, 2007 so that I can raise the issue before the Consumer Court against your organisation. Because in the month of December Bill amount raised Rs.1101.77 which has no merit. I want call details of both the two months i.e. from 6th November, 2007 & 6th December, 2007 I have already taken BSNL Post Paid connection.

As such, I am willing to surrender this post paid connection as early as possible and also raise the matter in front of the consumer forum for taking appropriate action.

An early action is highly appreciated from your end.

THIS IS EXTREMELY URGENT.

WITH BEST REGARDS,
              Phone No.[protected] & [protected]
              Fax No.[protected]
              Mobile No.[protected]
              We are Third Eye Vision Infotech a complete web solution
              company in India. We provide all type of web solution and also provide
              AMC (Annual Maintains Contract) for any type of company's web project.
              So, if you have any type of web services requirement mail us at
              [protected]@thirdeyevisioninfotech.com and visit us at
              :www.thirdeyevisioninfotech.com.
              dear sir i follow up the september 2009 bill detail.

Vodafone — excess bill charges & abusive calls from vodafone & harrassment& torture....Nightmare [Resolved]

Saket Jain
                i had applied for a vodfone postpaid connection.It was a big NIGHTMARE .A corporate connection and known as hutch.Being...

rajarshi chatterjee
                To, Customer care manager

My name is RAJARSHI CHATTERJEE and my phone number is [protected].
                My billing period is 12th of every month till 11th of every month. I recieved my bill for the period 12th Nov till 11th December in time, but I was charged extra 30 rs. for the caller tune.
                But I never have that service and I never requested for that service. My bill payment date was 30th December. I got a call from one of your customer care rep on 30th and when I asked her about the extra charge she could not answer me properly , instead of that she was just rude to me. When I asked her to put me to her senior responsible persons to speak with , she just simply denied and after sometime she hanged up the phone. After couple of minutes I recieved a call from one gentleman from customer care and I told him everything. He assured me to call me back shortly but after that I didnt recieve any call from vodafone untill 8th of January. Then I had to go to vodafone store but due to short time and long que I could not talk to them. I just paid rs 500 cash on that day. My balance after that was 578 rs. which is supposed to be 548 rs.

On 30th when I spoke to that lady, i just asked her to put me through her senior authorities and asked her to send me a correct bill of Rs. 1048 instead of Rs. 1078. She didnt answer any of my quires, in stead asked me to go to vodafone store.

On 8th when I spoke to a CSR called Streesi, I explained her everytin and I took a reference complaint number which I can produce later.

Now my question and quires to you are:
                1) Is that my fault that you made a wrong Bill?
                2) Why do you provide customer service on phone, If they ask us to go to the store.
                3) How can a CSR be rude to your customer.
                4) After repeated call No response came from the Customer Care Managers Desk. Is He or She is aware of this???
                5) After speaking with your CSR on 8th how come you send me the same wrong Bill
                repeatedly.

Now Let me tell you due to your sick customer service my phone was not working from 1st Jan to 8th Jan. It was not that I did not want to pay the bill. My previous acoounts you can check. I had the quiry from CSR on 30th regarding your wrong billing. But you didnt give me the service and my phone was Barred from 1st January to 8th January.

So I would like to tell you that Im very much interested to pay my previous bill which is Rs. 548 and the recent bill ( from 12th Dec till 11th Jan). But I will not pay the monthly rental charges from 1st January till 8th january. You deduct my security money Rs 300 from the total amount.

You send me the bill to my office address. I would love to pay that.

If you ahve any quires feel free to contact me through email.

I dont need your service anymore from 12th of January 2008 ever.

Please disconnect my connection [protected].

mobile bill of month-jan-08 — wrong bill of month-jan08

DEAR SIR,
                I HAVE MOBILE NO-[protected] WITH MANE OF MY COMPANY-CHHATRAL VIDHUT KAMDAR MANDALI.I HAVE RECIEVED BILL OF MONTH-JAN 08 WITH SMS CHARGES-603.00RS,I HAVE NOT MORE THAN TWO SMS IN THIS MONTH.HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO PAY?PLEASE CHECK MY BILL AND CORRECT WITH TWO SMS CHARGES.
                KAMLESH

Vodafone — sick of vodafone

If the respective concern person is available there too. I as a VODAFONE user want to register a complain, so the I can get the BEST SERVICE which was PROMISED TO ME; WHICH I DIN'T GET.

I CALED UP 7 TIMES TO CUSTOMER CARE 111. AND WAITED FOR ABOUT 1 HR YESTERDAY (DATED- 20 JAN 2008), BUT NO RESPONSE HAS COME UP WITH THE PEOPLE.

MY no. AS WEL AS THE CONCERN NO. OF MY ORGANISATION ARE FACING THE PROBLEM WHILE DIALING SINCE LAST 30- 45 DAYS

WHEN EVER WE MAKE A CALL, AL OF THE SUDDEN IN THE MID OF THE CALL

1. EITHER CALL GET DISCONNECT

2. THE OTHER PERSON OR ME CANT HAVE EXCHANGE OF WORDS

3. OR ANY OTHER CALL INTEREPT IN BETWEEN.

BECAUSE OF ALL THIS RESON THE CALL GET DISCONNECTED AND MY ORGANISATION IS LOOSING OUT ITS BUSINESS AS WELL AS ITS REPUTATION TOO.

WHEN I COMPLAIN THE SENIOR PERSON RANDEEP SINGH AT THE CUSTOMER CARE CENTER SAID " WE CANT DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR PROBLEM"

I AS A USER OF VODAFONE HAD THIS RESPONSIBILY TO ASK YOU THE IMPROVE THE SERVICE OR I WILL LOVE TO SWITCH OVER TO ANOTHER

TELECOM SERVICE PROVIDER.

LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE RESPONSE AND IMPROVE IN SERVICE.

mobile services vodafone — sending bill for disconnected mobile

4.5.2009
                SIR/Madam,
                i Kunal Shah Holding the Vodafone Mobile No:[protected] under customer
                Relatiosnhip no:1.19825586 am writting this mail; to state the agony
                that i am put through by Vodafone Essar Ltd. which i am afraid to say
                are not custoemr friendly at all. On the contrary, they are meant to
                harrass the customer. I had disconnected the aforesaid mobiler number
                on the 1st of November 2008 under docket no:[protected] .However
                despite the disconnection the said no. was mysteriously reactivated on
                the 10th of november 2008., under docket no:[protected] also on the
                11th of november 2008 the company executives at the sion outlet claim
                that someone using my photo id as a proof has reissued the sim card of
                the said no. under docket no:[protected] Sir, I have been charged
                rentals amounting to 1003.81 as on 18th april 2009. for the same.
                Not olny that when i contacted the company officials they said that
                the sim card of the number, has been couriered to my place. However i
                was shocked to know that there is no proof of courier done to my place
                for the sim card of the number. Also the company has no proof of my
                visitng their store to collect the said sim card. I have been told the
                sim card has been issued against my driving licence. I would like ot
                point out the number had been taken by giving my dribving licence as
                the proof of address nad photid at the time of taking the connection.
                Also, i have given the company copies of my driving licence
                many-a-times for various purposes.
                The company claims to have made many calls at my residnetial address
                and and on my cell no. the sim card of which i would like to point out
                that i have still not recieved.
                Sir i am really worried as i have recieved a legal notice from the
                company Vodafone Essar Ltd for non payment of bills. Please do the
                needful.
                Thanking You in anticipation I remain,

Your's Faithfully,

Kunal Shah

in above mail vodafone has juse to answer two simple questions
                1) wether on the 1st of November 2008 under docket no:[protected] they
                have received disconnection request as i had lost my phone.
                2) Company has got suficiant documentry proof to prove that they have
                sent and i have received a duplicate sim card before activation of the
                connection
                My sim no.is [protected]. I am officer in Govt of India .and now days i have posted in Jaipur. Before taken of Sim i deposited my all document to dealer which mobile no.[protected] name is Chandrabhan .My mobile 2 days run and VODAPHONE stop that connection. I again made contact to VODAPHONE STORE which is located at the Mansrowar, Jaipur and where as VODAPHONE STORE person direction i have submitted again a set of complete record deposited. The name of that person of VODAPHONE STORE is Mr. Nand kishore, which mobile no is[protected].So many request made by me to start the connection. My sim start and VODAPHONE again stoped. I went again the VODAPHONE STORE and ask about my connection. They replied this is my computer problem. and connection again start. .After3 days again VODAPHONE stop my connection. I can not understand why I am facing this problem’s. My SIM stopped by VODAPHONE five time. AS this time VODAPHONE stopped my connection .Why?

prachi jain
                  as when i took the connection it was hutch pre paid,but u people force me to follow ur plan 444,that time u people commit so many things but i think ihad been cheated by u,i must say robbed by u,and after converted in to vodafone ur service has becomeworse than worst.now the thing is that when i changed my plan i deposit rs. 250 as a security,as per ur's executive's words this ammount supposed to refunded with in 2 months,but later on ur c.c.executivesaid-4 months than 6 months,but no response,wat is this?wat kind of service r u giving to ur customer...disgusting([protected])
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2016
                  Vodafone India Customer Care's response Feb 10, 2012
                  Hello Aditya,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. Trust we were able to help you with the required info. Note that you can take the itemized bill for further clarification by sending a message ACT BILL to 144. You'll get charged Rs.49/- for the same. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
                  Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
                  Iam Rahul from sriganganagar(Raj.) studying in jalandhar. I requested the vodafone customer care to migrate my prepaid connection into postpaid on[protected] forwarded my request to thesr local area representatives and they took all the required doc. and security Rs.250 for the connection and they replied for 2 days after 3 days i got call from their head-office that i need to pay a sum of Rs.250 more as my bachelor accomodation, i submitted it in their nearby vodafone store at jalndhar model town, after 10 days by being fedup i got the response that it could not be migrated due to company rules& regulations i asked them to refund me my money back. With in 15 days they reefunded me 250Rs. with a problems i suffered and asked me to get the other from the store itself, when i asked the store representatives they replied that it would be reefunded in forty days but the head office employees assured me that it wont be take this much long near about 10 to 15 days you will be refunded. They made me travel 15 kms. every day for which i have suffered a lot if i call them they doesn't response it. for near about this all went on for last 75 days and still they are not ready to refund me or help me.
                  yfjyfjhfg
                  sir my vodafone no.is [protected].i am using a bonus card to reduce the std call rates .but my std call rates are still normal .i file a lot of complaint according this problem for last 1 month .but i am still facing the problem .
                  sir for last 7 months i am using std pack, montly rental is reduced from my balance, last friday 14/8/09
                  i deactivate that std pack, very next day again 31 rs is deducted from my account, 3 times i cal to customer care and spoke to them till money is not given back, the complaint registration number is - [protected]

This is hereby to bring to your kind notice that the complain regarding Vodafone dated 26th May 2011"Call Center agent sold me 2G Plan though offered 3G" has been resolved. Vodafone has refunded me sum of 1600/- which i paid initially at the time of taking the plan.

Thanks and Regards
                  Rohit Bangani

This is regarding my vodafone prepaid Mobile Phone Number [protected]. On 4th of Feb 2012, Rs 67 have been deducted from my main balance.
                  When I called the customer care they told me that the amount have been deducted for the internet use, But in the morning itself i have recharged my number with Rs99 internet pack. After recharege I checked my free MB at that time it was showing 1024 free MB usese and then i switched on my pocket internet on my mobile. So my concern is that even though i had free MB in my account then also they have deducted Rs 67 and that's not fair. The customer care people gave me a request number stating that you will get a call from Vodafone within 48 hour. But till now I have not got any such call and the most sucking part is that I am not able to call to c-care as I think they have disconnected my number so that I can't talk with them.I tried 111 and 198 several number of times but I failed to connect with these nos.
                  So Please help me out with this issue. I am thimking to change the service provider. Can anybody suggest me a good service provider in Mumbai.
                  Aditya
                  dear sir
                  i want details adress & name of the person who calling me & he give warning to kill me & my family.its urgent sir.& the no is [protected]

Vodafone — cheating after taking connection [Resolved]

akash shah
                    respecte sir/madam,
                    hello sir am mr akash shah [protected] took a new connection from ur service on the promise that...

Vodafone — problems with connectivity [Resolved]

Mugdha P Deshpande
                    I have been trying to call from my phone with has a vodaphone prepaid card since the last 3 hours. i have not...

Campus Pack Vodafone Prepaid Card — outgoing calls barred without reason [Resolved]

Nikhil Khadtare
                    I have a Vodafone prepaid card (Campus pack).
                    All outgoing calls are barred without any reason. I have balance of...

Vodafone Postpaid — disconnect my postpaid connection [Resolved]

tomendra kumar
                    i want to disconnect my vodafone postpaid connection my no. is [protected] ....

Vodafone — ODOUBLE PAYMENT TAKEN BUT NOT RESPONDING TO CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT [Resolved]

SANTOSH KUMAR SINGH

I was the subscriber of above subjected Mobile Number, which was surrendered by me in the month...

Vodafone Cellular — distributor is bad [Resolved]

gaurav agarwal
                    my no. is [protected] i belongs to Moradabad,i bought your vodafone prepaid no. because you are giving international roming...

Vodafone — Misbehaviar from ur executive [Resolved]

pankaj gupta

This complain is regarding misbehaviar and very unhealthy kind of language used by ur executive . during...

Vodafone — office [Resolved]

manish jain
                    plz muje vadafone ke m.p. office ka pata de? kyo ki me vodafone ka distibuter banna chata hu.
                    ...

Vodafone — No proper response [Resolved]

Ashish Anand
                    Dear Sir

i am having Vodafone Prepaid Number but now i want to convert this prepaid number to post...

Vodafone — Puk No. [Resolved]

Shamshul Ali
                    Pleaes Send My puk no. as on my e-mail id - [protected]@rediffmail.com.
                    yours thankfuly...