Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

ignesius
Disable Airtel Cricket Alerts

Airtel Pre-paid Mobile Number: [protected]

There was AL Cricket number in the mobile I bought. Once, I just tried what this is, it just started pouring SMS update of cricket status with money deducted for each SMS.

I used the method STOP to 121 followed by 1 as response to 1210 and this is only service active. Response message says that there are no service active on your airtel number. But I continue to receive the cricket nuisance SMS and the money keep getting deducted. Looks like the software that controls this is BUGGY. Please see and disable immediately.

Tx. Ignesius
Airtel Pre-paid Mobile Number: [protected]

irtel Pre-paid Mobile Number: [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

sahil
    I am getting a problem from last 2 days actually my sim card registration hasbeen finished on 23/04/2010. Before getting my sim card expired customer care staff had not given me any sms of validity recharge my no.is [protected] & i want to convert it on a life time prepaid card so which recharge i want to do on my mobile?
    airtel

adityachopraldh
      From: chopra.[protected]@rediffmail.com
      To: [protected]@airtel.in
      Cc: nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in;nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in;nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in;nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in;nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in;Nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in;nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in;nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in
      Sent: 13/04/2010 22:41:40
      Subject: Feedback [protected]

I have mobile number [protected] of your company in my wife's name. On 3 march
      2010 i went to your office at Bhadhaur House Market in Ludhiana along with my
      wife to disconnect the number as we donot require it any more.

Your officer Ms Simmi suggested that we get nubmer converted to prepaid which
      we accepted as incoming will be free on it till 2015 as Airtel has license for
      it. She took ID proofs ,photogarphs and form from us to change the post paid
      connection to pre-paid.

She took Rs.550/- from me as amount due on phone to stop post paid connection
      and Rs.244/- as advance for prepaid recharge. She told me to come on Monday for
      recharge.I also gave her my nuber for contact which she filled on form.

On tuesday(6 march 2010) i went to your office and she told me it is not
      converted into prepaid and to come back in two days.

On 10/04/2010 i went to your office for same. Ms. Simmi told me i had deposit
      Rs.50/- for sim and 200/- for security and activtion.
      When i asked her what are charges for she said it is process.
      I told her since i was not told about before i am not interested in same so she
      should return money i had given as advance and documents i had given for
      processing.She refused to do so saying it is company policy as money was used
      by Airtel.When i told her that she had taken Rs244/- as advance for recharge
      not as processing fee, she replied she never said so.
      I am attaching the slip she gave me on which she has clearly written adv for
      [protected].

On requesting for email id for filling complaint she asked me call helpline .
      She refused to give e-mail id. Mr. Sunil Arora his collegue asked me in abusive
      langauge to sit near door and call helpline. When i told him i will talk to Mr.
      Gaurav (Branch manager )
      and Mr. Bhalla(area supervisor for agencies ) of his vulgar language.
      He said Mr. Gaurav is not in office and Mr. Bhalla is a dog who lives on there
      throwways.

While i was talking on my cell phone Ms. Simmi came to me with a handset and
      asked me to call from it, which i refused as i was trying 121 from cell.She
      again asked me not to file written complain. On which i told her i think she
      had used money i gave as advance herself and now is trying to fool me for
      paying once again.

With in 5 minutes Mr. Lekhi(owner of showroom) came and started slapping me and
      he asked two of his emloyees to hit me as i shouldnot file complaint against
      them.

Then they called police and tried to frame me for using abusive langauge with
      Ms. Simmi and breaking phone at her desk.

Police didnot file complain as they were informed by shopkeepers of the area
      that though Ms. Simmi is maried but she has close relations with Mr. Shiv that
      is why he physically assualted me though he was not even in office. Also she
      has habbit of behaving badly as she is a charaterless person and is close to
      Mr. Lekhi.They are creating derogatory environment in neighbourhood by there
      acts.

When police asked her what i have said to her she replied ask her collegues as
      she is not aware of anything.She is just afraid that her husband will be aware
      of her job now.
      Police made her appolozise to me later on.

Also it was found by Police that i have never made any calls from your
      helpline. Mr. Sunil Arora removed the antena from top and said it was broken by
      me to frame me.
      Mr. Lekhi told police that i broke phone at Ms simmi's desk but Simmi told
      police i had taken phone outside office and broke its anteena on road.

Later on Mr. Lehki gave me number of Ms Simi ([protected]) and said i can call
      her for any service free of charge if i compromise in front of Police..

Is this how you train how to handle customers and enhance relations by
      physically abusing them to stop from complaining and then offer number of our
      female employees for services????

This sort of behavour is not expected by representatives of company of your
      repute.

Request you to look into matter and i donot want number converted to prepaid
      and since i have made full payment on 3/march/2010 i donot want to continue
      with it .Pls refund advance payment for recharge that has been taken form me
      along with documents.

Aditya Chopra

- airtel_bill.tif

JAGPAL
        Air Tel Pre Paid Distributer ( [protected] ,[protected], [protected] )
        has given me Two Flexi Sim (One Air tel Mob. No [protected] Sim No[protected] & other BSNL -Mob .No [protected] Sim No [protected][protected] .From Last 45 days he has closed My both the Flexies and my amount is also Blocked in Air Tel 3000 + . I am in a lose Per day Income and amount which is blocked after calling many times Distributer is not trying to open my flexi and answering next day , next day[protected]
        till the date .

KOMAL TELECOM
        Matador Stand Sultanpur , Haridwar.
        [protected],
        if there is no Solution in Next 3 days I am gonig to Consumer Court
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

arvind303
          I am using Mobile Office service since last 6months, I started problem with mobile office service since last 2months, I m experiencing 1kb/sec downloading speed and surfing speed 4-5 kb/sec. when i had been complain to airtel customer care he said there might be prob. with my pc, I have formatted my whole pc and installed only required software although i m facing same prob. they said due to exceed users I am experiencing slow speed.What I have to do if its users have been exceeded! is it my prob.?

My no. is [protected]
          My name: A.K. Patel
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

centifoiler
            I had made payment of Rs 699 for new connection on 16th April and I am yet to receive connection. Every time I call airtel, they make false promises to me that I will get the connection within an hour.

I have been talking to Santosh [protected] and kamlesh [protected], prem patnaik ([protected]) regional zonal manager, Vishnu ([protected]) and Naresh: [protected]
            from airtel, but no one is meeting their commitment.

Airtel — Paid Money But No Connection

I am residing at adambakkam, i have planed to get new net connection for that i approached airtel agent Agarval Infocom, Parris, chennai. I paid him 2400 (14.10.09) on the same day with registration forms. He told me in your area board is free so no problem we will give you the connection in 2 - 3 days. But today (27.10.09) till now i dint get net connection. I asked the agent (Agarval) they told in your area there is no box available. So we canceled your application. And i asked for my cash back he told we wont give you the cash and signed documents. For this stupid agents AIRTEL as to take some immediate action on Agarval Infocom.
            EVEN I FACED THE SAME PROBLEM THESE PEOPLE DONT SHOW THE SAME INTEREST TO GIVE CONNECTION LIKE COLLECTING THE MONEY...
            MY SINCERE ADVICE TO ALL IS PLEASE DONT GIVE MONEY EARLIER UNLESS AND UNTIL THE CONCERNED PERSON IS WELL KNOWN TO U. BETTER PREFER SOME OTHER NETWORK.

satendra_rawat
              i am a consumer of airtel from last 4-5 years having mobile no [protected]. From last 1 year i am facing the problem of call drop at my residence i.e Yamuna Colony, Dehradun. I have told this complaint through thier customer care no. so many times. but they did not resolved the problem. Then I have ragistered a complaints on 22 oct 2009 on their email. They have asked my details and i have submit the detail through email. But till date the complaint is pending, the company not showing the interest to resolved the problem. A lot of problem is facing by many consumer in this area due to non availability of continuous signal of airtel in this area.

you are hurmbly requested to direct the company to resolved this problem

jaideepdavis
                Dear sir/mam
                I subscribed for airtel broad band connection on 19/03/2010 , The application form no is SEF No. CH 994416. I paid an amount of 500/- towards getting connection on the same date. The cheque also got cleared. The connection was not given even after 2weeks .so I spoke to customer care they told problem will be solved with in 2days, and I also contacted the person who came and collected cheque. His name his kalai Mbl no +[protected]. He asked me to contact Mr. Ravi his no is [protected]. I contacted him for more than 50 times. When ever I call he will tell he is on the way to give connection for so many days, but he never turned up. Some times even he will call me at 9pm and tell wait for him, but he won’t come. Then one day 2guys came to my house for giving connection. But the told there is some problem with hub. Next day they came and tried to give connection same excuse they told and left. That day I asked them to give a written statement stating that connection will be given tomorrow. They also wrote and signed it on because of Airtel. Next day they came and failed to give connection. Then I was totally broken because they use to come at late nights @10oclock to my house and it was totally irritating. Next day mr. ravi called me and told he is coming to my house to give connection @9oclock. But he didn’t turn up. So I called customer care and asked them when they will give connection. But they told me to cancel the application. So I cancelled my application and they told the payment will be refunded sent back to my address. The ref no for cancellation is 30951142 and customer care executive name is RAJA Emp ID is 2107351. As on today23/04/09 I didn’t got my refund back. I don’t know what to do. I spoke to customer care but there is no proper reply.
                Kindly do the need full or please kindly guide me how to take action against them for not providing proper support.
                by Jaideep davis
                Mbl: [protected]

Airtel — NO PROPER SERVICE

I HERE JIMMY FRM GOA MARGOA, BROUGHT A AITEL SIM CARD REATIL OUTLET IN THE MARKET
                MOBILE NUM [protected]
                THERE YEST SUDDENLY THEY BLOCKED MY INCOMMING AND OUTGOING . AND WHEN I CALLED UP THE CUSTOMER CARE THEY TELL ME U HAVE NOT SUBMITTED U DOCUMENT, S . TODAY MORNING I WENT TO UR AIRTEL CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICE AND ENQUIRED ABT IT THEY TOLD ME THE SAME . OK AGAIN SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENTS THER . AND WITHIN HALF HOUR THEY RELISED MY OUT GOING AND INCOMING . AND NOW IN THE EVENING AGAIN THEY HAVE BLOCKED BOTH INCOMING AND OUTGOING . WHEN I CALL THE CALL CENTER . I SPOKE WITH U PERSON JITEAN . HE TELLS ME THE SAME THING SUBMIT THE DOCUNEMTS . IS THIS THE SERVICE U PEOPLE GIVE TO THE CUSTOMER ITS VERY EMBRASING . PLS DO CONCERN THIS MAIL

AirTel — NO GIVING PROPER SERVICES

I M HAVING AN INTERNET CONNECTION OF AIRTEL AND THIS COMPANY IS CHEATING ME AS NOT PROVIDING ME A VALUABLE SEVICES THERE NET DISCONNECT AND THEY ARE VERY LAZZY COMPANY AS THEY HAD UPDATE MY BILL IN OTHERS A/C ALSO IF ANY QUERRY RELATED TO THERE SERVIES OCUR AND IF I WANT TO COMPLAINT FOR THIS TO THER MANAGERS THEY REFUSES TO HELP ME OUT AND DOES NOT ALOW ME TO TALK TO THEIR MANAGERS . I VE COMPLAINT FOR THIS MANIER TIMES BUT THE EMPLOYESS IN NEAR OFICE ONLY TALK THEIR OFFICERS HAVE NO TIME FOR SOLVING THE CONSUMERS PROBLEMS..
                How many months it will take sir...?
                Hi Jaideep, Is your problem solved? Its almost some 100 days so I hope it might have closed it by today. If not go to consumer court and file a case against Airtel. For taking money it wont take 30 mins but for repaying back you will not get after 30 days also. All the service provider are same. We are very unfortunate that we are born at India where customer service are poor and no value for customer.
                I am also facing the same problem with airtel.
                Mr Sahil from airtel came within 1 day to collect payment (rs 500) but I am still waiting for connection for almost 2 weeks.
                Some problem with the hub. Now the case has been sent to some Mr. Nikhil.

I am going got reliance connection on monday. Will wait for 2 more days. But I will definitely go to consumer court.

AirTel — No proper service for broadband

I have logged a complaint on airtel broadband getting disconnected many times. Each time airtel guy will come do some changes and go but no one has resolved the issue. Without even asking they will say issue is resolve send sms to me. I have to log a complaint again and again.
                From past 5-6 months i am facing broadband connectivity issue. Since last 2 months bill is not pain they have disconnected my connection. Even after having so many times problem i had paid bill on time.
                Just because last 2 months the connectivity was too serious that there is no use of internet. I am just paying charity to Airtel. Worst service till now. Some executives doesnt even have manners to talk to customers. Worst service to the loyal customer also. I am using airtel broadband from past 3.6 yrs and the service is worst for such long loyal customer.
                I have also face the same issue, Took the Airtel connection after 3 month we shifted to another placed, as they had promised they should have shifted my broadband connection in 3 days but for 15 days they keep saying they are facing some technical issue and they will do it same at last shamelessly they come up the truth that they can't shift so i should apply for new connect, how shameless they are .i dun know even if they see there face after waking up in morning, but i did mistake again and applied for airtel broadband connection, this time they took my money and didn't even gave the connection the time they promised, and its been already 9 days and today they said it will take another 3-4 days, i will fool to trust them again, as i have already fooled myself by deciding to take Airtel connection now i have asked for refund of my amount they saying it will take 20 days but seeing the comments i don't think they going to pay me back,

I guess Airtel has started new business to keep themselves alive in business i.e by cheating the people taking away money which are earned by 10 times hardship then what they are doing for earning, I suggest they should start begging on road instead od cheating people atleast they won't have to bear the curse of the people which they recieving now,

If anyone from Airtel tracking these message then take action against service provider in RT nagar, bangalore near Plice station .

Message to Airtel : - Money is not everything, Live with some dignity .
                Airtel Policy : - Use our service nahi to bhad me jao!
                Worst among the rest!

aho
                  From: Aho Bilam [mailto:[protected]@careeroneindia.com]
                  Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:53 PM
                  To: 'Care TamilNadu'; 'cfm.[protected]@airtel.in'
                  Cc: 'baskar.[protected]@airtel.in'; 'jacop.[protected]@airtel.in'; '[protected]@careeroneindia.com'
                  Subject: (a/c #[protected] Please close the account and give me full refund tomorrow morning.

Hi all:

In spite of all your attempts to support what you have sold, nothing has worked out and we have not got basic voice capability through our lease line.

It has been a big disappointment and we have spent 3 full days and lost over Rs One Crore of business. Our customers have also lost lot of business opportunities with this.

Please admit that your technical trouble shooting staff has been unable to successfully implement and trouble shoot the system. To a person, all senior staff have failed in providing us the solution.

We are a small company and cannot afford down time like this.. We are moving to another service provider today evening.

If we don’t hear from you, about 100% refund of both 1st month fee and installation fee ( it is Airtel’s failure due to technical reasons and not our cancellation due to business reasons), we will be constrained to take drastic measures.

We need 100% refund of all payments made to us. Please ask the concerned person to come and give the payments tomorrow morning.

Aho Bilam
                  Director and Business Head
                  CareerOne Solutions IPL
                  771, 3rd Floor, 80 feet Road, Koramangala 4th Block, Bangalore 560034 Ph:[protected]
                  20 Gopala Krishna Road, T Nagar Chennai 600017 Ph:[protected]
                  www.careeroneindia.com
                  Cell: 91-[protected](BLR)
                  Hello Dear Madam/Sir
                  Net browsing is very slow in my company. I had already complain but problem have not shootout. My complain ID - [protected]
                  Company Name - Shree Shyam Pulp & Board Mills Ltd.

Location- Mahipalpur Delhi
                  Bill number[protected]
                  Customer code - C2174 /90002389 /8724
                  Thank's
                  Hi...airtel have bad customer service...itna kharab service hai...employees ko baat krne k tamazi nai hai...bina kise information k paise cut krte hai...koi information nahe kise b offer ki..ita bikar service inta kharab response hai airtel walo ka..plzzz kabhi b airtel mat use kro...
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

arunan
                    my mobile number is [protected](dehradun). for the past one month i'm unable to receive text messages from various airtel numbers from chennai. for them delivery failure report repeatedly comes. customer care says that the problem has been resolved from my side. so i the chennai number holders to contact the chennai customer care. they say the problem is in my mobile. pl help sort out this situation,

Mehboob
                      Airtel Hungama content
                      My name is Mehboob Khan. My mobile no. is [protected]. I’m living in Ajmer, Rajasthan. This is to inform you that on date 22 April 2010 at 12.15.10 pm, on my mobile, there was a sms from 54321 like this :-

Thanks for downloading Hungama Content Video from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 40. MobileTV Watch IPL http://10.2.34.47/OTA

i use Rs 98 airtel gprs plan and there is more then 1.5 gb of downloading is left and my gprs validity is april 29 2010..Now Can you tell me why i have charged Rs 40 from my main a/c when i browsing another site not this hungama...

i have never been subscribed to this content also and i haven't downloaded any content from wap.hungama.com.Please solve this problem as i lost my credit of Rs. 40 like this.Otherwise it shows an open cheating to all the customers. (in consumer court also...)

Thanking you,
                      Best Regards,
                      Mehboob Khan (Network Administrator & Trainer)
                      Mob.[protected], [protected]
                      Address:- 2409,Vaishali Nagar, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
                      I am Ranjeet prasad and my mobile no. [protected] i use Rs 98 airtel gprs plan and there is more then 1.5 gb of downloading is left and my gprs validity is april 24 2010..Now Can you tell me why i have charged Rs 10 from my main a/c when i browsing another site not this hungama...I got a sms.Which is"Thanks for downloading Hungama Content Video from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 10. MobileTV Watch IPL http://10.2.34.47/OTA,
                      I GOT THE SAME SMS WITH THE SAME WORDINGS TODAY.
                      ITS FRUSTRATING. AIRTEL IS CHEATING US. I AM VERY VERY ANGRY!!!
                      I GOT 2 SMS AT 11.50 PM, 26.04.2010
                      MY EMAIL IDF IS [protected]@mail.ru
                      SOMEBODY PLEASE ADVICE...
                      *my mobile number is [protected], i have a prepaid connection, activated on;y last week. my complaint is posted above as [protected]@mail.ru
                      I AM ANGRY AND DISAPPOINTED WITH AIRTEL.
                      ...and my name is Yasser Sultan. I am from Srinagar, J&K, India.
                      MY COMPLAINT IS POSTED ABOVE AS [protected]@mail.ru as email.
                      PLEASE HELP/INTERVENE !!!
                      I GOT THE SAME SMS WITH THE SAME WORDINGS ON 26.04.2010 .
                      ITS FRUSTRATING. AIRTEL IS CHEATING US. I AM VERY VERY ANGRY!!!
                      I GOT 2 SMS AT 11.50 PM, 26.04.2010
                      MY EMAIL IDF IS [protected]@mail.ru
                      SOMEBODY PLEASE ADVICE...
                      my mobile number is [protected], i have a prepaid connection, activated only last week. my name is Yasser Sultan. I am from Srinagar, J&K, India.
                      PLEASE HELP/INTERVENE !!!
                      and please stop this misleading service. i called customer care too but they were unwilling to help.
                      Airtel Hungama content
                      My name is Teena agarwal. My mobile no is [protected]. I’m living in Chomun(Jaipur), Rajasthan. This is to inform you that on date 30 August 2010 on my mobile, there was a sms from 54321 like this :-

Thanks for downloading Hungama Content from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 5. Enjoy best games! Join games club http://qclub.in.
                      I am receiving this message from 30 Aug. daily and charging for 5 rs. daily from my balance Inspite of not using this service.
                      .Now Can you tell me why i have charged Rs 5 daily from my balance.
                      I am filing complaint on no. 121 daily but my problem is not solved till. My last request reference no. is [protected] and today i also filed complaint on no.12118 & request reference no. is [protected].
                      Please solve this problem today as I lost my credit of Rs. 25 & Pls. transfer rs. 25 in my balance Otherwise it shows an open cheating to all the customers. (in consumer court also...)

Thanking you,
                      Best Regards,
                      Teena agrawal
                      Mob.[protected]
                      Email Id: ca.[protected]@gmail.com
                      i got the same msg dude in a week 4 times..nd i lose my 50 rups ..plz help. Unless i have to leave airtel. they are cheating us.

amber bajaj
                      airtel ph. [protected]
                      My number is [protected], (Airtel Kerala)
                      Today, on 20.05.2011 i received a message from AD54321 that some Hungama Game has been activated and that Rs.10 has been deducted. I do not use any Airtel Live services nor any GPRS servies and i did not activate any Hungama services. I tried calling 121, 198, [protected] to no use because it seems to me that talking to a live human customer care executive is next to impossible. please let me know if any number exist where i can register my complaint.
                      if i get another hungama message i will have no choice but to switch services and use a connection where i dont lose money for random reasons.
                      i Got This Msgs Thanks for downloading Hungama Content from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 99. Enjoy best games! Join games club http://qclub.in. i got this 2 times & airtel deducted 198. rs at time frm my account what to do now will i get refund

drraja_dutta
                        I have been registered with airtel prepaid service provide mobile number [protected] carrying value of Rs.1000/- as balance and which was not in use for a period of one year.On that pretext this number is not in active use the airtel service provide dieactivated my number without even informing me(user) and neither such terms & condition was accepted on purchase of such sim between us.On top of that in recent past airtel was interested in my number to purchase back so as to give this highly priced number to there valued new customer.In return they were offereing me new number series, which I refused.So airtel took a chance on my unusage of the number and unilaterally deactivated my number and forfeited my balanve amount.So I want to lodge complaint against Airtel Bharti mobile service provid(prepaid) to reinstate my number with the same balance amount.If not then pay me compensation for the same.

Dr.Raja Dutta
                        GD-224,Ground floor,Sector-3,Salt Lake
                        Kolkata-700106
                        033/39898969

santoshlrjn
                          Ref. Airtel Telemedia services, Tripti lohiya ID –[protected] –Modem was submitted on 20.08.2009 invoice No. 1, Deochaya Girls Hostel M.G. road, Indore. (M.P.) a sum of Rs. 800/- was paid vide receipt Dted 20.08.2009 at time of submission of Modem.
                          On 08.04.2010 a call was received from Shri Ashok Rana claiming to be an agent for you from Phone no. [protected].It was informed that a complain was being filed against Tripty lohiya in district Court. It was advised that she should contact Shri Chandrakant Oberai, Advocate on Mobile No. [protected]. It was also informed that as Tripti Lohiya is my daughter he has stopped issuance of warrant. I under that threat deposited Rs. 1380/- vide receipt no. – C.A. 98988645 Dt. 08.04.2010.
                          There after I tried to contact Shri Chandrakant Oberai, Advocate for you. It was informed that the number is not in service. It is unfortunate that some persons are doing mischief in your name. I was forced to deposit Rs. 1380/- though no such amount was payable by me.
                          I request to make a enquiry how this has happened. And who is this Ashok Rana who contacted tripty lohiya & me and threatened on me resulting in making the payment though no such amount was due towards Tripti lohiya. Why a wrong numbers was given to my daughter of an Advocate.
                          A reply is expected from you.

Rajnandgaon Your’s Sincerely
                          Date.22.04.2010 Santosh kumar lohiya
                          f/o Tripti lohiya
                          Kamptee line , Rajnandgaon.
                          491141 (C.G.)
                          Customer ID No.[protected]
                          Panchal Chandrakant

To,
                          Bharti Telemedia Ltd.
                          Ahmedabad.

Kind Attn : Divisional Manager

Sub: Failure of System

Very sorry to disturb you and with heavy heart I am completed to lodge this complain directly to you. As even after two month complain lot of call & Reminder my problem is stand still.

I have Air tel Digital Connection and since last two month i find defiant to are be cause of "Error Code -II ( Card is not Air tel or not put improperly )

Even after respected request no proper consumer is given if replied " this will be attained in 24 hours " But so far non come.

It is really painful to notice when your respected organization staff do-not be their at all for your Costumer.

Hope this will result in something.

Thanking You,
                          Your faithfully,

Panchal Chandrakant

sanrocks
                            Hello Sir,

I registered my airtel mobile no. in DND list on 12 nov 2009 but i am getting phone calls and sms from airtel about different services like hello tune and chat services, downloading model pics etc

I complained 3-4 times by calling to Airtle customer care 121 but they are not taking any necessary action and also they are not giving any complain no. or reference no. against my complain, and when i request they told me that you will receive your complain no. by sms but i never receive anything, although receive sms from 876 that are you satisfied with your call or not, after complaing

Now guide me that what i have to do now

BANWARILAL SAARWAAN
                              SIR,
                              GOOD EVENING. AT PRESENT I AM HAVING AN AIRTEL BROAD BAND CONNECTION WITH A PLAN GIVING SPEED OF 128 KBS. BUT MY MINIMUM REQUIREMENT IS OF 256 KBS. HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY MIGRATE MY PRESENT BROAD BAND CONNECTION TO THE FOLLOWING PLAN.
                              " SURF 699 "
                              PLEASE SWITCH OVER MY PLAN TO SURF 699 SO THAT I CAN GET INTERNET SPEED OF 256 KBS OR MORE.
                              THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION FOR AN EARLY MIGRATION .

BANWARILAL SAARWAAN
                              MOBILE : [protected]

Airtel — Outgoing calls service disconnected

Harshal Kshatriya
                                Whosoever it May Concern,

I Am using Airtel Prepaid Service & my Cell Number is [protected],...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

vaishali sadanand shinde
                                while taking a new airtel connection have submitted required documents at airtel gallery goregaon west.since waiting for a weeks time for the connection discovered that the documents were not submitted from the goregaon west gallery itself for some address confusion.when the concerned authority was questioned for why dint he inform on our other vodafone contact number provided,received a very poor reply of there was no response from our side.Later the authority sent his colleague at our place to collect the necessary document - the ration card,he got the photo copy of the same and the next day the phone got connected.After 3 days the phone suddenly got disconnected and tried to find out the reason,got to know that the documents were not been verified,to verify the documents we were again,i mean for the third time asked to come to the gallery,when asked why was the documents not verified during the last time we received the answer from the zonal manager Mr.Aman that the airtel guy was not aware of the same and for that reason we have to go and produce this document once again and the airtel guy wont be able to visit our place for some other reason.this entire procedure took almost a months time till now.
                                I request the authority to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.We will truely appreciate your response as nedlessly we suffered some of our important time being trice in the goregaon west gallery.

Vaishali Shinde
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Dipak V Shah
                                  In above matter I have submitted the all proof of me to the retailer from where I have purchased the SIM on the 12.04.10 from there they have forwarded to u..
                                  As I m working with the RASNA since last 19 years my job is to work where the plant is running … from 2002 to 2007 it was in Himmatnagar Gujarat as aWaves foods pvt ltd where I have the connection which I have mentioned in my mail now I m is in Dehradun ( Selaqui ) so I have purchased the prepaid card & this is with my spouse using this since 09.03.10 but when the verification call came she mentioned the fact that our permanent residence is at Ahmedabad & for five to six months our residence is at Motel Baloon in Selaqui so in my view there is no fraud or not a wrong information to u..
                                  U can verify with ur own old records that we have too many POSTPAID LINE Of Airtel since 2002 & it is working till now so when we r ur old customer we think we go with u but from ur side there is no response to me & MY Balance in the same prepaid card is with u of Rs 140/= that u have to give me credit ….by anyway so pl do this i[censored] r restarting this phone then I will be highly oblige….

Thanking u
                                  Awaiting ur early reply…
                                  Airtel Automatic activation of charged services
                                  Fashion services, Video store & Video some things activated automatically on my Airtel phone deducting 35 rupee and does not stop with that. It also renewable automatically.

I have already sent SMS as per your direction. But it is not materialised,

Now I request you to deactivate video store, Fashion services & all any relative services in my Mobile. My Mobile number is [protected].

Kindly do the needful.

Parul Khandelwal
                                    Today morning I received a missed call from an unknown number [protected] and as I receive lost of ISD calls of personal/ professional nature I dialed back to find out who it was. The voice on the other end answered saying that I( my mobile number) had won a lottery of Rs.10,000 (Ten Lakhs) from Bharti Airtel and Dish TV and to win this prize I need to call Senior Advisor of Bharti Airtel Mr. Rakesh on [protected] and I can dial the same number from my phone now.

I dialed up to find out what this is all about and the voice on the other side ...( in the background I could hear a baby crying) said they were form Airtel's Bandar Head Office in Mumbai and I had won a lottery of Rs.10,000. They asked my number and complete name to confirm and put me on hold for 30 sec...and came back to say I indeed had won the lottery and to win that amount I need to buy Recharge Coupons of Dish TV worth Rs.9,000 but only those that Have Shahrukh Khan's photograph on them.I was once again told that I need to buy these coupons in 2 hours and call back the same number to give the details of the coupons to them after which they will arrange for the cheue to be dispatched to me ..the cheque I can collect either from Mumbai head Office or the team can come to my residence ...I was asked to choose 1 option . I said since I am not in Mumbai...the team can come to my address...they then asked for my address and I gave it. They said the team will come by 9:00 pm and before that in 2 hours I must buy the coupons and give all details to the same person.

However I was told to keep my phone in switch off mode till I buy all coupons and the Airtel people will check my number and trace all calls, sms that will be made to/from my simcard. I can also not exchange this sim, copy the same, use fraud sim of the same number and if any such thing is found I will lose my award money. I was also told that the Rs.9000 coupon money that I will be spending will also be refunded back to me later.

I am amazed and shocked at such fraud calls...why will big companies pay me any money and why am I to switch off my phone and why buy Rs.10,000 coupons. I hereby formally lodge a complaint on this forum and request a prompt action by the Police authority/ Airtel/ Dish TV …..and warn all other fellow national to be cautious and careful for any such fraudulent calls!!!
                                    even i received the same call this morning and i feel its fraudulent...
                                    i request the concerned authorities to please kindly look into the matter so that no innocent is forged to these fraudulent activities
                                    numbers where the guys called from are [protected] and [protected].

airtel should track these numbers and take action against them... useless guys...
                                    I also got a missed call from the same number [protected] at 12:58 pm today (24 November 2010).

I googled the number and found out that its a Pakistani number.

I wonder how they got my number.

I would also like to request you to please trace this number and take actions

airtel customer
                                    Don't think the problem is solved yet, we got a call this morning...not only is your brand getting diluted by such fake calls...you will lose out many more existing loyalties if a fraud of this nature is successful with anyone...
                                    Hi All - Well, today I have also recieved a miss call from number: [protected]. And did called back them to check who might be this, then the person told me that I have been awarded with 15 lakh Airtel Dish TV lottery and I need to call his supervisor Rihan Patel no:[protected]. When I called him he asked me to deposit a amount of Rs. 15, 000 to his compnay's bank account so that I can get my award money of 15 lakh with 10 mnts (he told the amount will be transfered to my bank account). This seems to be a fradulent call and guys be very aware not to belive such calls.
                                    Dear Sir
                                    Airtel dish TV ID [protected], airtel sevice person iligal collected Rs 100/ on 10May 2011 from my wife P40/6 Piru vihar Delhi Cantt.

Therefore you are requested to investigate the person and punsh them.

RS Prasad
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Airtel Broadband — Frequent drop in internet connection

rames29

I have been facing frequent disconnection problem of Broadband internet since 6 month. I have raised...
                                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Recently Discussed

(26 minutes ago)
                                      Lucknow Jal Sansthan
                                      water supply problem
                                      (49 minutes ago)
                                      Citrus Payment Solutions
                                      Transaction failed but amount debited while doing online admission
                                      (51 minutes ago)
                                      Haryana Urban Development Authority [HUDA]
                                      Illegal renovation of road
                                      (51 minutes ago)
                                      Quikr
                                      200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                                      (57 minutes ago)
                                      Citrus Payment Solutions
                                      I am complaining about amount not received in my account after having successful transaction