Airtel Customer Care

Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel Broadband — availability [Resolved]

Akash Arora
i want a airtel broadband connection in my city kosikalan(mathura)
but this facality is not available...
Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

Nilesh Choudhari
my No. [protected]
Mera first plan Police Plan 150, but without inform mera plan local plan me convert kardiya. plz muze atleast conform karna tha ki April Month se plan change hone wala hai, but sir mai airtel ka 3 year se coustmer hu, atleat ek sms forward karna appke executive ka kam tha, but aap ke excutive muze awaz chada ke baat karna wonse mere ko tik se information nahi milna, sir app logone plan chang kiya tho tik hai but plan dena hai tho koi accha plan do jo muze adjust hota hai, but aap apne man se kuch bhi plan deke mere sath cheat kiya hai, aur plan bhi jo ki airtel to airtel 75 paisa itna costly plan aap bhi refer nahi korogye. sir, mai goverment employe hai, na tho koi student hu but app bina verification kiye aap ne plan change kardiya sir plz jaldi se jaldi mera plan change karwado-
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:49:56

Airtel — Airtel GPRS Technical support [Resolved]

sanjay kumar choudhury
    Dear ALL,
    I have serveral time call customercare to activated the GPRS service in my handset which has been changed...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

vikram rajai
    My airtel number is [protected]. i hav activated mobile office daily package for rs. 20 per day.
    this includes unlimited use of the gprs surfing. my problem is that despite of charged 20 rs per
    day for unlimited use i m charged additional charges on surfing. that is 30p per 50kb.
    i m facing this problem past 1 month. i hav complained several times but this problem is not yet
    solved. they refunded money thrice but i m not satisfied with the service and its non-usage.
    provide proper guidance for such.

Vikram Rajai.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:49:53

Airtel Prepaid — Complaint about airtel prepaid mobile office

Respected sir/madam,

My name is Gokul C R.I have been using airtel prepaid for about 2 years.My mobile no is [protected].I use mobile office in my phone and also uses to connect with my pc or laptop.But for the last 3 or 4 months I am not been able to use the service properly whenever i consult customer care they says it may be problem with the tower or they will tell something like that and also says that they will clear the problem as soon as possible, and I have been recharging for Rs.275 every month.This much money means a lot to me as i am a jobless person.i am recharging only because of my faith in airtel.So please do something for help people like me.

Thanking you,
    Gokul C R

My mobile phone with airtel sim card no [protected].has been lost / stolen; I called up your customer care center at about 1.45 PM today to register the compliant.

Your Officers on the are quite impolite and even after requesting them to connect us to their supervisor they impudently disconnected.

I request you to take suitable action and provide training to your officers to be at least polite on the line if they are unable to be of any assistance

nandakumar Naidu

I bought new SIM in Puducherry (India) on 1st Jan 2009 and mobile number is [protected]. Also I submitted ID proof and photo to retail dealer (Mettupalayam). But now i am getting msg as you are not submit your ID proof and submit soon like that. Also outgoing service is not working.

I have asked the retail dealer regarding this, but they are not taking care. I don't know what happen my submitted proof. My question is why you are mentaing this type of careless (wrost) retail delars?

Velusamy R.

Airtel — Mobile office Unlimited Plan closed

My Mobile no.[protected]. I am using my mobile GPRS to connect the internet using pc.
    Now Airtel announces Unlimited GPRS closed.So i am unable to use fulltime pc.
    So plz pesponse to me.
    I am Shyam Sunder Sharma, The Dhampur Sugar Mills Ltd., New Delhi, have been using airtel postpaid connection since last one year. My Airtel Cell No. is [protected] and have been making payment regularly, but the bill received for the period from 05 June 2009 to 04 July, 2009 is absolutely wrong and not upto the mark.

I have taken Airtel connection under Airtel 222 Plan, but you are charging monthly charges i.e. Rs.456/= i fail to understand why you are charging the same and why you are showing previous balance, as i have already paid the previous bill amount through Airtel Outlet Shop at Vijay Nagar, Ghaziabad.

Please check the bill & write me in this regard

Airtel No. [protected]
    Account No.[protected]

My mobile no. [protected] not incoming service two days.

Airtel Postpaid — about mobile office

I am using mobile office plan that is pro-data based means per day charge. but sometimes company problems I can not use this service regularly.sometimes I have to wait for week also. But they charged me for whole month.So billing should be as per pro-data and hourly based service.

Ramit Agarwal
      I'm facing the worst (yes it is worst) customer care service from airtel since the last 2 months (the day I converted my number to post paid).
      Firstly, I'm getting 100's of messages in a day (Just imagine 100!!!) from an airtel number 543210.
      The SMS service is about cricket alerts.
      I've been contacting customer care since then, initially they were not sure why is this service activated. They gave me the reason I subscribed for it. When I said no, I've never subscribed for this service, they told me the service will be discontinued in 24 hrs, but its not.
      I called up customer care innumerable number of times & every time I got exactly the same response that "the service will be discontinued in 24 hrs". Its more than 2 months now, they cant stop sending spam to me.
      Imagine, they barr your outgoing calls the moment it exceeds its limit. But, dont know why they are so much reluctant to block this spam.
      The worst part is the service provider itself is sending spam. What more to expect.

The current scenario, whenever I'm dialing airtel 121 the only option that I have (no matter what option I choose) is to send a SMS to 121.

I would say Vodafone is the future.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:49:51
      Spam SMS messages & extra charges in bills

Spam SMS messages & extra charges in bills
      The SMS service is about cricket alerts.

Even I agree to Shashi Walias complaint. I too am facing such a problem with my airtel prepaid account. I m receiving service messages which is shutting dowm my mobile system. This happens only when I receive a service message from airtel. I m trying how to block it but i am unable to do it. In addition to these service messages, there are numerios unwanted messages from airtel like downloading songs, sports updates etc which are being a nuisance.
      Sanil.
      Same experience. Same symptoms. Same pain being undergone. No response from Airtel inspite of speaking to them thrice.

This is unpardonable.

Bala
      you sound like a vodaphone employee you [censored]

AirTel — additional charges,unwanted messages

i,anjaneyulu of mobile no [protected] i have a problem from your services , additional charges have been charging from my mobile unnessorly with out any proper usage , and iam also suffering a lot of nuwsence for un wanted broadcasting massages from your services . please make sure that my problem get rectified immediatly

Airtel — Haking of Sim card [Resolved]

Sachin K. Sharma
        THIS IS SACHIN K. SHARMA . I WANT TO CAMPLAINT ABOUT AIRTEL MOBILE SERVICE. LAST 1 WEEK IM NOT GETTING INCOMING...

kadam
        Dear custemer care i am ur prepaid airtel custemer and my No is [protected] since 07 months and ur service is very fine but my SIM is now deactictivated fm 26 jun 09 at 2000 Hrs to onwards still time .i mobile is showing your SIM registration failed my SIM validity is avaible 1 year up to Dec 2009, my name S/M Kadam Rahul J, adress -Force signal company, khanpur camp new Delhi i am attch to my army serving certificate, i am soldier in indian army so u solve the my SIM problem immegiataly thanks
        No[protected]l
        unit -FSU khanpur camp
        new Delhi

Airtel Prepaid — airtel customer care NO care [Resolved]

ARULMOORTHY
          எனது மொபைல் எண் [protected]. இந்த எண்ணிலிருந்து 121(ஏர்டெல்...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

pradeep kumar
          Dear all,

I hereby mr.Pradeep Kumar Holding a post paid bill connection bearring mobile no:[protected] not receiving my bill cpy to my mailing add from past 8 months hardly i received 1 month so plz make sure i receive every month before my due date so that i can know by bill details without that its very inconvenience to pay my bill promptly...
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:49:40

Bharti Airtel Services Ltd — PF WITHDRAWAL [Resolved]

GURMEET SINGH
            Dear Sir / Madam
            I've resigned from Bharti Airtel Services Ltd on 04-Apr-2008. My PF A/c no. is HR/GGN/10693/001610.
            Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

pranjita10
            I am an Airtel MP Chhattisgarh. I pursuing my law degree from Raipur and since last 3 months I have been on roaming. On roaming I use to get my number recharged with Rs. 50 SMS pack and thereby avail 400 SMS. The charges were deducted according to roaming tariffs directly from my A2M SMS account.

On 30th June I got another such recharge done. My A2M account shows 400 bal. Yet when I am sending SMSs the charge is being deducted from my main account balance. I tried calling the customer care number but to no avail. Then I mailed to the customer care people. They guaranteed that the problem will be solved in 2 days, but its 1 week today and yet the problem continues.

Kindly take necessary actions.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:39:19

Airtel — unwarranted deduction of charges

For the last 3 weeks AIRTEL has been deducting Rs 5/- per day from my prepaid balance towards "STOP MOSQUITO SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE" for which I have never subscribed in the 1st place. Despite several attempts through various dealers, to stop this nuisance, I have already lost about Rs 125/- and am still losing money. Please help me by stopping this unwarranted deduction and nuisance and by letting me know how I can get the amount re-credited to my account.

Joseph J
            mobile no [protected]

Ashutosh Kumar

This is Ashutosh Kumar. Last saturday (4th July, 09) ihad lost my mobile. So want to block my number.
              Here is the number ([protected]).
              If the number is blocked, then please drop me a mail regarding blockage at [protected]@gmail.com

Thanking you in anticipation.
              Ashutosh Kumar
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:49:34
              To Block my mobile number

This is Arun Dhaka. Last saturday (12th July, 09) ihad lost my mobile. So want to block my number.
              Here is the number ([protected]).
              If the number is blocked, then please drop me a mail regarding blockage at arundhaka.[protected]@rediffmail.com

Thanking you in anticipation.
              Arun Dhaka

Airtel Sim Card — stop of mobile number

WITHOUT INFORMING TO THE CUSTOMER THEY HAVE DISCONNECTED THE MOBILE OUT GOING AS WELL AS INCOMING AND BECAUSE OF THIS SO MANY PROBLEM HAS BEEN ARISES IN MY FAMILY.

ASHOK SAHA
              NAGPUR

kiranideal
                i have contact customer care about range problem on 7 june 2009 they have told me that your problem is solved within 7 days and give me a complaint number[protected], i wait 7 days but my problem still remains then i contact airtel customer care and ask about my problem they says your problem is solved by our side but i am still facing the problem, now i am contacting airtel customer care every 2 days every time they says your problem is solved in 24 hours, but my problem still remains. one day i am very tired and again contacted airtel customer care and says i want to talk to your team leader then one guy named Mr. Mausin Pathan talk with me and says that i will personally take care of your complaint and says me to wait up to 8 july 2009 after that if your again face this problem then take any action from your side so finally i am very very tired and complaint here. hoping there is anybody to help me.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:29:06

Airtel LAPU SIM Card — Air tel lappo card [Resolved]

Rajendra kothawade
                  I take Airtel lappo card for custmer balance transfer prepaid card. But this sim card problem.
                  I...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Cogent
                  This regarding our mobile connection no . [protected]that, we are facing problem in our mobile bill since the bill of Dec, 08 to till date. We have submitted a request on 20/04/09 regarding the same for dis activate the 900 min. local free @rs. 300 vide request no.[protected], the call was attended by Mr. Rishi at 121. The request was for remove the pack from this connection.
                  But next month we had received the bill there was found the double pack activated to this no. We are requesting to customer care again & again that kindly remove the un necessary charges from this mobile connection. every time when we are calling to air tel cc they giving some adjustments but not clearing the total unnecessary charges .
                  we paying extra charges for nothing. Some other Request no. are given bellow:
                  [protected].

Now finally we are requesting you that, please check the mobile bills from the bill of Dec, 08 (Bill no.[protected] to till date and adjust the remaining amounts and clear the debit credit amount to this no.
                  Your early action will be highly appreciable.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:49:17

Sanjeev Tirpathi
                    Dear Sir

I have purchased a digital tv of the Airtel company
                    I shifted from kanpur to delhi.
                    I want reinstallation of the product for which i have already made the payment
                    but company is not giving any service againt it.

my customer id is [protected]

Sanjeev
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:49:16

Airtel / Prepaid — close my sim card right now [Resolved]

Amit srivastava
                      i have lost my mobile and when i am calling my no. i am geting response switch off. so please stop the all service of my no....
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (76)

Airtel Prepaid — not able to send sms [Resolved]

sunil pillai
                      dear sir,
                      my airtel prepaid no is [protected]. i have not been able to send sms from this no for the past three months.however...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (166)

Airtel India — No coverage--no range [Resolved]

IRFAN
                      hi iam an airtel mobile user and i am a resident of ekkaparamba, kuzhimanna village, malappuram, kerala, india..here there...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

kamalmenon
                      I have purchased an airtel sim from an airtel outlet in bangalore on 18 June 2009. I submitted a copy of my driving license, filled the forms and also submitted one passport size photo. After one week I got a message saying my outgoing calls is barred since i havent submitted my documents. I went to the dealer and asked but he told that he has already submitted the docs. Then next day(27 June) i visited the airtel customer relationship centre at indiranagar 100ft road. Airtel executive Ms Josephine told me that they havent recieved my documents, so if i resubmit the documents they will remove the barring. I agreed and she redirected me to another executive Mr. Sashidharan. I submitted everything again that day and they reactivated my account.
                      Then after 6 days, on 3 July again i got a message saying that my incoming calls are banned since i havent submitted my documents. I was out state that time and was unable to make a call to customer care. Then on monday(6 July) I called to customer care and Ms Asha registered a complaint based on my experience. The same day i went to the relation ship centre at indiranagar and met the same guy(Mr. Sashidharan). He told that it was a mistake from there side that the documents are not reached the back office on time. He apologized and reactivated my account at 7 30 pm. I was able to make and accept calls then.
                      Then after the relationship centre office timing (after 8 pm) my incoming and out going calls are barred without any notice.
                      Now total i lost 6 days of calls (Still not active). I called to the customer care and Mr Kiran told that the complaint is raised. I spend 100 Rs for sim card and having more than 100 Rs talk time. I also activated STD booster which is valid only for 30 days. In that i already lost 6 days and still losing without making any calls. If anybody tell me what to be done next, it will be very helpfull. Since my number is already updated in our corporate directory and given to many, it will be difficult to get rid of this connection.I am losing valuable time fighting this.But i just dont want to withdraw without any result
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:41:11

Airtel — call is not connecting to customer care

respected sir,
                      i`am venkat.my mobile no is [protected] call is not connecting to customercare.i called and complained customer care with my friends mobile. but no reply
                      thanking you