Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8005)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Gopal
dear sir,
my mobile no is [protected]. my handset is nokia 6681.
lot of i was give the complaint regarding gprs speed. now i am geting only appro 1kb.but up to they will not take action.pl
Airtel is the worst GPRS/EDGE service provider, customer service very poor.I was having a low speed problem with airtel.After informing the customer care the speed got even worse.This shows the people there in Airtel dont posses any expertise in solving the problem.I'm getting speeds of 2-5KB/sec of speed after their person from AIRTEL technical team laid his hands.For high speeds with less variations go for BSNL EDGE/GPRS.For good customer service go to aircel, with little less speed but unlimited downloading

Airtel / GPRS — GPRS data not received

This is bring to your notice that our moblie operator give wrong commitment to the customer.I'm one of them who facing this problem. I'm a GSM subscriber for airtel Company and my moblie number is [protected]. I brought nokia X2-01 handset for March 2011. On that time Airtel have a schme get 100 MB GPRS data for one month.But I received 100 MB data onlu for first month after that I regisistered so many complaint but till now I'm not received any evert.Last month I have regsistered my complaint on pgportal.gov.in and my complaint number is GOVPB/E/2011/00285. But till now I'm not received any revert for the same. Please suggest for this
I' registered my complaint on 7 Nov but till now I never received any appropriate resolution from your side. One of you team member Mr Gaurav have the word with he resolve me complaint very soon. I little bit happy from his response. I hope my complaint will very soon.
Hi Rakesh,

This is bring to your notice i'm not received any appropriate respone from 121 help line. So that why I raised a complaint on consumercomplaint. I'm highly appricated if you close my complaint at you end.
Till no response from your side
This is bring to your notice that my complaint is not resolved and I still waiting to get fruitful result for the same. I had call so many time to custmer care help desk and they deny me for the same. Airtel CSR service going to very poor day by day.

AirTel — GPRS DATA NOT RECEIVED

I AM Old customer of airtel my number [protected]. i have buy a new sim card its no [protected] i have recharge with 112. but i have not recive internet data or balance, plz help me.
thanks

Airtel — My Bill status

Lakshmana rao Reyyi

I (R Lakshman Rao) have post paid connection bearing ph. no. [protected]. Please send my bill status....

Airtel — Website is not working properly

Sunil Krishna
    Airtel official website is not working properly especially in the 1st week of every month. My billing cycle is 2nd and i...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Jaigopal Soni
    I am a Airtel Prepaid Connection customer. I am using this connection from last ten months. and Initially i used this connection with a Mobile Set Nokia 1600 for near about Nine months.Last month i upgraded my set to Sony Ericsson K790i and I tried to enable my Airtel Live services by calling to Customer Care 121.They said me that still your mobile set model no for the Prepaid is showing Nokia 1600 and we are unable to activate these request.I complained and said to solve this problem to Customer Care executives and they ensure me for the same. and After all i could not received settings for Airtel live and i downloaded it from Internet using my pcand any how used Airtel Live Services. But Now after one month i decided to go for Mobile Office GPRS and as per Customer service Executive direction for the same i sent sms "Activate GPRS" to 121. and after 12 hours received a message confirming activation of GPRS in my Prepaid Connection.than i sent request for Mobile Office setting by sending sms "MO" to 54321 and 2567 but unable to get settings for the same.In confirming message of GPRS activation they given me some settings and i tried it manually an any how started using GPRS services in Mobile only but unbale to connect to PC and Still I am being charged for Downloading and my balance gone to 245 Rs from 318 Rs yesterday.

When I talked to Customer care executive about the same they said that still your connection is showing using Nokia 1600 and committed to solve within 24 hours but i am still facing the same problem and I am being charged for the Internet Access I dont know through which service i am accessing internet.i have noted down date and time of Complaint with complaint no and will go further.

Please give me any directive How to get back my money and where to complain about the same. i am planning to go consumer court for the same.

Jaigopal Soni
    This is inform u that [protected] and [protected] are disturbing me with giving missed call and messeges and do not peak my phone kindly tell me the name of the person who this number are issued plz take some action.
    Thanking u
    My no.is [protected]
    WORST CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE
    This is really shame to know india, s number gsm service provider give such a worst customer care service,
    they block our mobile number to call customer care after certain limits which is realyy frustrating as yhey only tell to call after some time because there system is down this really should be changed otherwise customer would prefer othert service provide
    I have got the airtel connection, but for the past few months i 'm unable to recieve the incoming calls while roaming. i have also asked the customer care executive regarding this, still they are unable to fix this problem. they say their is no problem. while roaming i'm able to recieve only airtel persons call.
    my number is [protected]

Prepaid connection — I dont have airtel live setting

I am trying to get setting for last three to four days . I am also colling cust. care 5 to 6 times but i can not get Airtel Live settings yet.
    Cust. care exeu. told me that my handset setting was not updated in their systems . plz help me
    My contact no. [protected]

pnitin

airtel gsm prepaid — Mobile office setting not received and not activate service

I want mobile office gprs activation on our no.[protected] but not received any seting from network and not possible contact to customer care executive from last 24hours.
    i love my india
    my sim no. 89919
    HLR - 3
    my mob no. [protected] is rejected.
    dear sir
    i went to ([protected])sim card change my name because first i am perchag the other person name but till now my sim is brocken so i am want to change sim oner name, i am ready to given my all document to airtel shop, can you change sim card my name and giving duplicat sim card .i am sumbit old sim card airtel shop, can it is possibal plz replay my id or my persent mobile no [protected].

thx
    yogesh

Airtel Tower — radiation and DG set noise

sanmis
      Airtel has set up a mobile tower right behind my house. there were protests too. The company did not pay heed.The DG set starts...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Airtel India Ltd. — Unethical Business Practice

Sunil Mishra
      This has reference to my Airtel connection no. [protected].Rs. 30/- had been deducted from my account making...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

N.J.Balachandar
      iam balachandar and i had a post paid account in airtel thinking that it's a best service in communication but after few months only i came to that its not good in customer care, so i have surrendered my airtel no.After two months i got my airtel bill for 364.05Rs and i cant digest this. i need a immediate reply for concern person.
      We are a coporate company, we had taken a plan of Rs.199 for our compnay and taken more than 100 numbers, some numbers
      were taken for staff, after even giving an letter and email to you branch and a total amount cheque to you, about some 40 numbers yet the bill has been generating.

So also about the other numbers we have told to give an settlement amount under Samruddha jeevan foods inida ltd

please sent a concerned person.

Airtel Post Paid — Surrendered Bill

I am receiving bills inspite of submitting disconnection notice and clearing all the bills till April'08. Connection surrendered on 10/4/08 by paying the bill for March'08 and balance amount in bill of April'08.
      Sl. no Description Date Payments Remarks
      1 Serving of discontinuation notice 10/04/2008 Rs. 1103.00 Bill for period 26 Feb to 25 Mar’08-Rs 937.42
      2 Bill received in April’08 14/05/08 Rs. 60.54 Paid at Downtown, Nager Bazar, Kolkata
      My Mobile no. was [protected] and the Account ID was[protected].
      I would request you to look into the matter.I possess all the documentary evidences regarding the payments.
      It is OK. Hope Airtel India(Bharati Airtel )should look into the matter and correct the internal co-ordination among concerned departments to give a better service. Thanks
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel Broadband Service — Outstanding Bill Not get Updated In AIRTEL Account Statement For Long period

S.K.Bandyopadhyay
        Dear Sir Ref: Airtel landline no.[protected]
        I have paid my outstanding...

abhijitc1983
        My name is Abhijit Chakraborty. I am a subscriber of Airtel since almost a span of 2 years now. In all these years, I have come across all kinds of irresponsible behavior and lack of consumer support by the company. I would also like to mention here that I have an internet connection provided by the same company that keeps going down, and all that the Customer Support Representatives and the so-called Technical Department can say is that "Sir, it will be fixed by another half an hour". This is a regular menace of the internet connection for which Airtel is becoming increasingly infamous. They also do not hesitate to deduct service charges even when proper service is not provided, and the less spoken about the Customer Care Executives, the better. All they do everytime is to keep the customer on hold forever, and keep playing some very irritating messages, and VERY OFTEN IT SO HAPPENS THAT EVEN THE TOLL-FREE HELPLINE NUMBER STOPS WORKING, SO THAT WE ARE LEFT NOWHERE IN TIMES OF DISTRESS. Even those at the Airtel Internet Connection Helpline office keep customers on hold forever when they know each second of a call logged in by a customer is being charged, about which they, I SUPPOSE, are grossly ignorant. I had even to bear the pain of VERBAL WARFARE OVER THE PHONE just to have them work for us...THEY ARE BUSY ADVERTISING SHAHRUKH KHAN, AR RAHMAN AND LOADS OF OTHER CELEBRITIES ON THEIR HOARDINGS, AND I SUPPOSE THEY ONLY SERVE THESE BRAND AMBASSADORS. PLEASE HELP-ABHIJIT, BANGALORE, [protected]
        Dear Sir
        Pl. disconnect my internet connection 4124898 as well as Delta Power Tel.connection 4012660 with immediate effect and its reason is best known to your Executive Mr. Vinay (Mobile No.[protected])
        Kindly send final bill on mail so a/c may be cleared without delay.
        Y.C.Srivastava
        Dear sir, i am a retailer of PURI DISTRICT PIPILI ZONE . To mention i am completely harashed with the response of the senior officials attacheed to this zone . They are not responding me well for which i am being affected by my customers . therefore i request to verify the same & obeliged . My Details --SANJAY PANDA, OMM BOOK STORE, MANGAL PUR, PIPILI, PURI, ODISHA .
        MY LAPU NO IS [protected]

Airtel — e-mail bill

H.S.SARDA

I need bill on e mail with details call list & also hard copy (only summery)at my address. Can you...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Bharti Airtel Prepaid — Airtel prepaid life time validity deactivation

Suraj

I am cheated by Airtel & by Shopkeeper(acting owner MrCheetan) who sold me
          Airtel prepaid...

Airtel — outgoing call detail

manoj kumar sabu
          plz forward me the og call details for the last 3 months...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (41)

akshya kumar sahu
          i akshya kumar sahoo & my no-[protected], i want to close my service because of my trasfor to orissa from jabalpur, MP. I have cleared all my bill amount so kindly stop my service.
          i had the same problem i simply called the customer care and they stoped my no. and i got the finalised bill. but i had some amount balanced which i have never received. but it was not much so i forgot.
          sub :- closing of connection permanentaly

sir.

I The applicant mr. kiran ankush pandit.
          I want to close my connection permanentaly as soonh as possible.
          my cell no.[protected] please do it on priority
          There is no outstanding & I was paid my bills.

THANKING YOU.

KIRAN
          This is Ashwini Kumar Singh from Delhi, a past holder of Airtel Landline number[protected].

On 20/04/2009, i have disconnected my land line number[protected] because I have shifted in Noida some particular reasons . I hd given an application of disconnection in Bharti Airtel Ldt. plot 14, HL Arcade Sec 5 Market Dwarka New Delhi. I have paid 2085 rupees on 30th April 2009 receipt no CC7191811. I have spoken Mr. Parag Airtel officer no is [protected] and so many times so many Airtel officer for dissconection. because I got regular call from customer care again I have complain in customer care no 21970948 o 14th July 2009 still I got calls from customer care regarding the same. Again in this month my land lord (where the airtel land line was) have got a bill of Rs .4000 /- for no reason . Today i again called up the customer care of Airtel for the same. I am not able to understand the situation when i have already gave up my connection and also paid the necessary charges .

I request you to resolve my problem as soon as possible .
          Ashwini Kumar singh
          Please tel me address of postpaid office in chandrapur near to nagpur in maharastra

srikanth.m.n
            i am airtel sub-distributer... due to non submission of id proof later i had submitted 3 times id proof but still it remains unchange... my no is [protected]
            sir my mobile no. is [protected] this no.to extra frends chat service subscripton charges 3 times didect
            30 rupes total amount is 90 rupes please refand my acount blance
            Contact Person Neeraj Midhotiya

To,
            General Manager (Sales)
            Mumbai.
            Dear sir i am retailer since 2006 i m saleing your product and completed maximum time ur target and regular target also. But this time your executive had taken airtel branding material with out any information and reason your officer mr Deepak Tripathi not responding properly on the issue I am Returning all Sim Card which i purchased in past and present.

Contact no [protected]
            Dear sir i am a retailer since 2007 .my eg no is [protected].my outgoing and incoming calls are decatived[protected] imgentley plz sir. activededd.now .i do many complain your custmer care 888.but no he reply to me.

contact no [protected]
            dear sir or madam main ek retailer hoon sonu telecom from ludhiana punjab sir mere alag alag costumer ke 3 no band ho gaye hai maine sub ke do-do bar paroof submit kara diye hai phir bi no nahi chale maine activation spocbackendpefcoordinatorterritory sales manager disributer sub ko phone kiya kisi ne bhi meri baat nahi suni hamara purana distributer sunil agensi bahut badiya tha my contact no [protected] sir please help me
            mai ek retailer hu kolkata se, hamare distributor ki services buhat poor hai, time pe koi
            kaam nahi hota hai.agar mera balance khatam hota hai to distributor ko phone karo to
            thodi der, thodi der kar k kayii ghante laga deta hai.
            So, sir please yaha ke system mai improvement laiye
            Distributor name: VANDANA ENTERPRISE
            My contact no:[protected]/[protected]
            Hello sir

I am Mukesh Pooniya from Jodhpur (Rajasthan).sir main ek New retailer hu. sir meri lapo sim No.[protected] hai.sir meri sim se customer care se call nahi hoti hai our naahi eski UN start hai.our sir abhi tak sir nomber ka verification bhi nahi hua hai.
            Please Verify my sim no.[protected]

Kundan Kumar Sinha

Here the Issue details are:-

Step 1:-> My Airtel Phone line and Broadband internet was down this Sunday May 25th 08 and I raised a Ticket # :-> 7198052 on the same day. Person Visited after 2 days
              i.e. on 27th May and it was fixed.

Step2:-> My Broadband was still not working and I’ve been told to raise another Ticket and I raised that and the Ticket # was :-> 7288504 raised on May 27th

The person provided “WRONG RESOULTION” report to the office and said phone is dead. Please refer my above complain number and the phone was already repaired.

Step 3:-> I’ve been asked to raise another ticket which is Ticket# 7310986 (Raised on 28th May 08)

Today is May 29th and my Brodaband is still down, while phone is working fine.
              no proper response from cutomer care
              Airtel was good in Service.. but seems like Airtel is sold to BSNL.

I have a complaint raised on June 2nd Night, The issue is not even checked or attended from last 6 days.

I have recalled airtel to inform "no action" atleast 8 times.

Complaint number 47143912.

Airtel is loosing its position as a great service provider.. They dont understand people are paying a premium price to get the service & not because of the branding :-)

This is a bad indication of Airtel getting into a normal Indian company mode - of less service more money !

I am furious that escalations don't work - no intimations, no apologies etc, , ,
              I gave complaint as my broadband connection is not working, Airtel gave this SR#:35847436, and the resolution time by 13.30 on 20/07/2013. But as of now there is no resolution and no follow-up their side, i my self called several times after they breached SLA (the agreed time). After my several follow-ups also they didn't give any support, Airtel customer care executives & manager (madhu) said they will get resolve in 2 hours from last 1 1/2 day, On my every foloow-up they use to say this only but no resolution. So i want to sue them and i am demanding them to pay back my one year payments. What ever i paid under this connection last one year, pay back to my account. Because they completely failed to give services and cheating from last 1 1/2 days, these days i lost my time also, due to waiting for them. So requesting for help to get this.
              Srinivasa

Airtel — Airtel Network Problem for more than one and half week

stanley2010

I am working in Infosys Mysore and for the past one week i am not able to make or receive calls. I called...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Satya narayan meena
                i have a airtel life time mobile No-[protected].I would recharged to 525/- on 15/05/08 (20:55 hrs )in kota raj through Kamal communication (mob. no- [protected]) . The kamal comm.is a airtel dealer. Rechargeed amount 525/- by mistake has gone in mob no-[protected] and it is mobile swuich off continously from same date.
                So I am already submitted above complaint on 16/05/08 (11:31 hrs) but do not transfer the abount in my mobile till date.
                TXID-[protected]
                So please requested to same problum.
                Tannks;
                To
                Sir

My Name is Arvind kumar and saying that I'm every month recharge of 98 Internet plan but Airtel also deduction in my account of once more and why you not give a resolution and this is my Airtel No-[protected] and I want resolution and complaint regarding ARITEL Connection

Krishna Rayudu
                  Myself Krishna Rayudu, Gulbarga-Karnataka, India Holding a Mobile connection of Airtel prepaid No [protected].
                  Since the last 2 months i.e, Apr2008, May 2008 there was an unauthorised deduction of Rs 25 on every month 27 behalf of Mobile chat.
                  The Vasmobile chat i have not asked or ativated
                  I HAve calld about 6 times at customer care ref nos [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].
                  They told that they resolve the problem with in 48 hrs on 2nd may 2008.
                  Surprisingly they have sent one msg on same Dt as we solved ur complaint against Mobile chat
                  But in this mnonth i.e, May by 27 again same Rs 25 deduction
                  There si no end for this injustice, unfair, unehtical thing from such a Reputed corganization? Airtel!
                  Krishna Rayudu
                  MSc (PhD)
                  Gulbarga
                  Dear all AirTel users,
                  I am using my AirTel Prepaid number [protected] since last four years. But I have one kind suggestion to all AirTel users all over India is that, DON'T TRUST AIRTEL FOR THEIR mCheck On AIRTEL SERVICE. You will never know how they will loot your money. Absolutely ridiculous service. I had tried recharge of Rs. 165 on 31st of May 08, my balance got deducted to mChek account number[protected] from my SBI ACCOUNT. Regarding at Customer Care I have given the Transaction Statement Proof. Then also my money yet not been refunded.
                  So DONT BELIEVE SUCH NON RELIABLE SERVICES.
                  Thank you.
                  PRASAD POTDAR.
                  I WANT TO RECEIVED CALL STATEMENT OF MOBILE NO.[protected]
                  [protected] incoming & outgoing call show day to day please

Airtel — injustice - prepaid mobile

I am vishal patel from Hyderabad. My airtel prepaid mobile number is [protected]. I took connection around oct end 2009 and submitted all required documents. Suddenly on 1st week of February 2010, my service was stopped without any message/call. When I contacted to customer care executive they said we must have sent sms it could be problem with your hand set that you haven't received it.(POOR AND BASELESS ARGUMENT). Then I asked to restart the service and said that I will provide all required documents on next weekend. I talked to appellate officer of hyderabad circle and she also gave the same poor reply.

Finally, I resubmitted the documents to the Airtel, madhapur branch on 6th February. Customer care lady over the branch told me that, this card won't be activated again from her past experience.(THIS SPEAKS ABOUT AIRTEL SERVICE). When I contacted back to customer care around 23 February, they said again that documents are tempered(Although, my driving license was xeroxed by airtel guy at the branch only). I called again and got another reply that they haven't received the documents. I went to madhapur branch and asked and the showed the receipt that they submitted the documents.(NO ONE HAS THE ANSWER WHERE THE DOCUMENTS ARE that i submitted.)

I asked that, I am now over with this airtel and want my balance around 350Rs back and will go for other provider. Then I got the answer that ones amount is added, they can't give the refund.

Now,
                  Problem No.
                  1) Without any notification my service was stopped.
                  2) Even after resubmitting the documents, I didn't got my service on.
                  3) Now, I didn't get the service nor my money back.

I am now tired with airtel, so problem number 1 and 2 doesn't metter much to me now. I want the refund for my amount.

Vishal
                  Haven't heard from Mr. Rakesh or his team yet. :(

Can I have some updates on it please ?

Airtel / GSM Connection — Poor Coverage and unwillingness to rectify

Sachin Mehra
                    Aren't we all suffering at the poor quality of service at the hands of Airtel? The so called "atoot network"...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Airtel — to get puk code

krushna lande
                    i want puk code for airtel sim card ....
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (31)

Recently Discussed

(32 minutes ago)
                    Sony India
                    bravia tv display issue
                    (52 minutes ago)
                    Flipkart
                    delay from flipkart department to give me the resolution and also directly closing my account after intimating them many times
                    (53 minutes ago)
                    Star-Clicks.com
                    fake company
                    (1 hours 4 minutes ago)
                    Religare Health Insurance
                    claim rejection
                    (1 hours 6 minutes ago)
                    Brothers Footprint
                    Took our money and blocked us