Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 1995

I have ordered a game disc in the month of september, but disc they delivered was not good enough so that I can use or enjoy my product. I puted a request for the product replacement and asked me courier disc to them and I did so. But there no action taken from there side and no response they were giving. It is going to be more than one month of my request....

The worst service from flopkart. They cannot give me the freegift they have committed on the website.

I've ordered product 'Fisher-Price Kick and Crawl' on 23 october. The offer was it had a free gift with it called 'Fisherprice press and crawl turtle'. I have not received free gift and not even any notification at all from flipkart. so after waiting for 2-3 days I raised concern to flipkart (Note that till this time no one from flipkart tried to reach me proactively). I've received the reply from flipkart on 1st November that they cannot give the free gift and 'very kindly' offered give the wallet balance of Rs.250, instead of free gift worth around 1200/-(I'm failed to understand this calculation). Also they 'kindly offered me to pickup the product if i don't want to take up the offer' (Now i don't know why they are thinking that i will keep product packed even after 2 weeks).

Flipkart is the biggest cheat
Amount of Rs 1199 / - refunded into Flipkart wallet as the Freebie is not delivered.

I have received a mail from Flipkart promoting provouge shoes with arrtactive discounts and believing the mail as true and genuine i have placed my order for two pairs of provouge shoes.

In response to my order number OD[protected], placed on 29 th may 2013 for purchasing two pairs of provouge shoes and subsequently i have received poor quality of shoes with damage
    Immediately i have contacted the flipkart's customer support center and explained about the inferiour quality of the goods received by me and as advised by them, i have returned the products and
    got the acknowledgement form Flipkart with an assurance to refund the payment with in 7 days time.
    After few days when contacted teh customer support they have requested me to provide my bank account details to tranfer my payment.and immediatlely i have furnished my bank account Details through mail and conformed to customer support center.

They have assured to refund my payment in 24 hours.

Since then i have been contiously following up with theconcerned customer support center and worte sever e-mails requesting my refund amount.
    But all my efforts went invain as neither the cusomer support centrer nor the flipkart management has refund my amount even after sever reminders and reprimends of more than 5 5 months.

the negligent act and failure of flipkart in organising my refund amounts to deficiency of service and has caused me irripairable loss and mental stress

Hence i may request your good selves may kindly look into this matter and do the justice
    We have got in touch with you, as informed amount is refunded on Nov 19, 2013 and the same will reflect in 5-6 days.

Dear sir / madam, i purchased sony camera through EMI facility in flipkart at rs.[protected]+ 300 for processing fees ) but they did not convert into EMI and i paid whole amount with processing fees . i repeatedly contacted flipkart, they did not refund my 300 rs. i have proof of conversation with flipkart for to refund my amount 300 rs kindly resolve my issues thanking you pachiyappan p
      Nov 15, 2013
      Updated by pachiyappan
      order id for flipkart OD[protected]
      We tried contacting on the registered contact number and were unable to reach. Kindly provide us the alternate number.
      contact me [protected]
      I purchase a Strontium Micro SD card class 10 and item is defective but company give me replacment but i not accepted because it's same problem i report to related my refund attempt 3 time and not give any responce
      Order ID No - OD[protected]
      Date - Apr 28, 2015
      Product Name - Strontium MicroSD Card 16 GB 65MB/s class 10

Dear sir i purchased STAA500303, PN;9ZF2M8-570, 500GB, SEAGATE, GOFLEX storage system.ultra portable drive on july 5, 2012, my name is ABHINAV VERMA., 49, JAY VISHAL NAGAR, DAHEJ BY PASS ROAD, BHARUCH-392001, GUJARAT. It has got three years warranty, it am unable to detect its data since 3 months, please guide me where should i contact for the replacement of my above mentioned portable harddisk. my email id is- [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@yahoo.com Mobile nos are- [protected], [protected], [protected] please reply at the earliest Abhinav verma

I received this controller on 11th of October and it was faulty the button (B) on the controller is not working, so i sent them a mail regarding the issue. My request for replacement was denied by both flipkart and the seller which was OnlineKing . As per the policy stated by flipkart there is a replacement guarantee of 30 days and as per policy of the seller it was 10 days . But still they declined my replacement . Its 11th of November now and all they say is that they are trying . Flipkart told me to contact onlineking and onlineking straight up rejected my request for replacement . It is over a month now and i am demanding refund for not replacing this defective product that they gave to me and wasting my one month with nothing . Please help me in this case i[censored] can
          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, i have placed an order OD[protected] for kara wallet on 19th October 2013 & got it on 24th October 2013. When i opened the parcel, i found out that Kara has sent me a wrong colored wallet (Cherry color instead of Red) and the wallet is damaged around the corners. Immediately on 24th itself, i lodged a complaint to flipkart about it, since 24 to 31st October i have contacted flipkart daily to get the issue resolved, everytime the...
            A inyernet seller like flipkart advertises, publishes discounts for a period of few days. But when you go and order goods they refuse to give the published discounts. When i spoke to them their answer is that their policy changes every hour. When it was published their senior person calls up and assure the problem will be resolved within 24 hours but those 24 hours do not come.
            Citizen are alerted not to wate time and money shopping...

Pathetic Service by Flipkart – Order not delivered even after 15 days. Assuming this mail is read by a senior level manager of Flipkart who can take decisions and not a just an executive. I Durga Deepak Guntuboyina, with registered mobile #[protected], raised order #OD[protected] on Oct 18th, 2013 and bought two items in the same order. https://www.flipkart.com/order_details?order_id=OD[protected]&token=bdc7ed911b81233ecefc2d62ca9d1029 # 1 Nexus 7 Tablet (Wi-Fi, 16 GB) #2 Dell Inspiron 13r/14r/15r/17r Series 6 Cell (Black) battery Though I received the first item # 1 product, Google Nexus 7, as per commitment date, the second item has not been delivered to me yet which was originally committed by Flipkart to be delivered by Oct 23rd.Suprisingly the Order status has been updated as ‘Shipped’ though the second product has not been delivered. I called up Flipkart customer service on Oct 28th, 2013 who registered my complaint #[protected], and assured to get the item delivered in the next 48-72 hours., Since I have not received the item even until Oct’31st, , I called up Flipkart customer service thrice on the same day whose representatives asked me to wait until 7.00pm and again assured the delivery of the product claiming the product was already in transit. I waited until 8.20 pm the same day at my office ( as it being my delivery address) and when I finally called up Flipkart customer service, the representative said the business hours of Flipkart have closed and neither the manager nor supervisor is available for any escalation. He promised me that the concerned supervisor will revert to me on phone in the very next hour. I never received any call from Flipkart until now. You can review all my recorded phone calls. I was completely mislead and cheated by Flipkart throughout the whole transaction. As this being a holiday season and needed the laptop battery during my travel, I ordered for the battery believing the brand name of Flipkart in the market. I should have bought from any other online shopping websites or travelling a few miles at my hometown, Hyderabad in a shop. Flipkart deceived me, troubling and spoiling my entire holiday travel plan. I am completely disappointed by this experience and false claims by Flipkart. Since Flipkart has caused me all this inconvenience, let me know why I should not file a legal case against Flipkart. Awaiting a response immediately or I shall approach the consumer court and take the required action against Flipkart, after 48 hours.
            Issue already addressed and shipment delivered.

Hi, I have purchased the Nokia Lumia 720 on[protected] from FLIPKART after one week only phone was dead i called FLIPKART customer care to replace it but they rejected my request & told me to do soft reset(Hold Volume down button + Power button) then it started working. Now after 3+ months suddenly speaker is not working i called FLIPKART customer care again they told you have to ask Nokia customer care(as 30 days warranty is...
              I Dr. Shrikant Patil, placed an online order of nokia lumia 720 on 18 oct 2013 on FLIPKART.COM paid by standard chartred bank on same day, which was going to be delivered on 22nd oct 2013. Even after my repeated follow up FLIPKART.COM only assured me to wait till 23 oct 2013. But on 23oct 2013 they messaged me that your order has been cancelled. when i asked FLIPKART.COM regarding same they told me that it was cancelled...

Flipkart — Items missing from the order - I want a refund

I had made an order through Flipkart OD[protected] on 9-Oct-2013. The phone LG-G2 had a freebie called "LG Quick Window case". The order was delivered to me on 11-Oct-2013. The problem started after that. I raised an incident[protected] immediately saying the flip cover has not been received yet. On 14 Oct, I got the following response from Flipkart: ====================== Hi Anand, Order ID: OD[protected] Product:...
              Hi I ordered a Panasonic SR-Y22FHS 5.4 L Multicooking Cooker (Silver) on flipkart on 27th Oct 2013, the order id is OD[protected]. Flipkart delivered the product today around 1 hour back. The flipkart site neither mentioned how many pans will be given with the cooker. So I checked with panasonic showroom, the panasonic showroom is giving two pans with the cooker, so I thought the flipkart will give me two pans as they will get two from...
              Sir i have purchased dell laptop on 15/3/2013. they have told it has a warranty period of 1 year.. but recently in dell site, its showing my laptop warranty ended on 15/10/2013... please Solve this problem. i callled flipkart customer more then 10 times from the time i purshaced laptop, they telling will solve, wait 1 days, 2 days .. but yet now, my complaint not solved... Inspiron 14 (N4050) Service Tag: 774HNT1...

Order ID: OD[protected] Return ID: 3176179(init) Ordered a Enter Gamepad on 11th October & when received, the item was in a damaged situation. mailed them regarding the matter & they reply-ed back saying i should ship the item back to them & they would refund the expenses in my account. i shipped them back the item through bludart couriers.they charged me 340 rs. Bluedart Tracing # : [protected] i informed them the order id of the shipment & they said they would ship me the replacement item as soon as they receive my shipment. the item was delivered to them 4 days before,[protected] & still no response from them. i have given away 570 rs as of now in total for the item & still haven't received any response from them.
              Flipkart.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order ID: OD[protected]

i have order (ID OD[protected]) dated on 30 September, 2013 2:36 PM, but i have not got my order till now.
                i called a lot of time in costumer care center, but nobody given me confirmation of my order.
                yesterday i sent a mail on that id, but nobody replay me.
                i want to know when will i get my Product???...
                Dear sir, i have place the order on 18th oct, 2013 in flipkart for samsung s3 mobile with my credit card. very next day i call the customer care and ask the formality for cancellation process and informed the customer care ext mr manoj that i am not giving cancellation, just asking for formality. today morning i have received the email and sms from flipkart that they have canceled my order. when i asked the customer card one person said...

Flipkart — not replacing shoes..

sir/mam. i have purchased fila shoes from flipcart about 2 months ago, but i feel bit short so i contact flipcart about this matter, so they said me to send it back through courier as they didnt have reverse pick up facility in my town (porbandar). so i sent through courier but it returned back as flipcart's warehouse is some where in remote place. so after many requests they have agreed to collect the parcel, and after many days they...

Dear consumercomplaints.
                I have made a order with Flipkart.com, A apple iphone 5, cost 41315 on 3rd of Octber 2013. they didnot delivered my order on time by making excuses that shipment order is been seized due to sale tax issue on 11th Oct-2013 (how can a original billed goods can be sized by Sale Tax means they are playing with the quality) and then they cancelled my order without my permission taken. (My quarry mail is in trailing mail)
                Now Flipkart`s representative are making fool by writing me mail that they will contact me in 24 hours (this is happening since last 6 days)

There for i request consumercomplaints to take legal action against Flipkart.com for cheating with the costumer and get refund my money includes compensation amount by which i can purchase the same product from market. because i am not very much interested to make any deal with this Flipkart.com in future.

With Regards,
                Guwahati, [protected]

My some communication with Flipkart is copy hereby.
                Hi Sohail,

Thank you for writing in.

We deeply apologise for the inconvenience caused. We will surely update you within 24 hrs.

We have prioritised your request and escalated it to the concerned department.

Your patience is appreciated.

Did I solve your problem? Please click here to let me know.

Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance.

brinda.r
                Customer Support
                Response received from Seller: WS Retail

Incident History
                Customer By Email (.) 15/10/2013 02.05 PM

As per your trailing mail i have been wait for appreciated reply since 24
                hours, Now its has been passed 72 hours but there no any single
                communication from your side by any type of mode.

Here you again showing your casualness for the customer
                satisfaction/customer care.

1st. I couldn’t get my product rather after fully payment and now

2nd I am not getting your fully response on time.

It seem you are not caring about the time….

What should I understand by your this step…??????

Guwahati

On 12 October 2013 12:49, Flipkart Customer Support <[protected]@flipkart.com> wrote:

> **
                Response Via Email (azhar.shariff) 12/10/2013 12.49 PM
                Hi Sohail,

Order Id : OD[protected]
                Title : Apple iPhone 5 (Black, with 16 GB)

Thank you for writing in.

As per the telephonic conversation, we would like to inform you that we will give you a callback with the reliable update in 24 hours.

Thank you for your anticipated patience and kind co-operation in this regard.

Have a good day!
                Customer By Email (.) 11/10/2013 11.26 AM
                Date:[protected]:13:27

From: sohail.[protected]@gmail.com

SellerID: wsr

Order ID: OD[protected]

My Order No is OD[protected] which was supposed to delivered on 9th Oct 2013. but now today i have got a mail that my order has been canceled and new order has been placed for the same product which has expected delivery date of 23rd Oct 2013.
                I have no further faith on your site so i want to cancel my order, please inform me what is the cancellation process, is there any cancellation fee, and what will be the money refund duration ( still i have doubt that will u refund my money).
                Please revert me as earlier (by today 1 pm) so that i can make my decision accordingly.(you have already kill my lot of valuable times).
                Thanks with lot of Guilty that i have made a deal with you.
                Sohail Ahmed. [protected]

[---001:001954:62216---]
                Aug 13, 2020
                We got in touch with customer and to the inconvenience caused we have offered Token of apology. Cust agreed.

Issue stands resolved.
                Filpkart offered me token amount in their Flipkart wallet, condition to purchase goods from same retailer, till i not get the good condition, authentic goods from flipkart after reimbursement of token amount. it is open.

Sohail Ahmed

Beware of flipkart - young or old don’t trust for their advertisement Flipkart cheats and worst customer service; my problem has not be resolved since 35 days. I had placed an order OD[protected] for Prestige PIC 2.0 V2 Induction Cook Top with Special Bundle: Omega Deluxe Three Piece Build Your Kitchen Set worth 2420/- as shown in the snapshot. The order was delivered without the (Special Bundle: Omega Deluxe Three Piece Build Your Kitchen...