Idea Cellular

1921
Good

Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

Dear Mr.Sanjay Goel,

I m shilpa sharda i bought a new post paid conection of your company from one o[censored]r company outlet addrest rohini sec-9.its been more then 10 days the no has nt been activtaed i have called several times at the coustmer care centre n visted the rohini center bt my sim is nt geting activated..i am facing hell lot of problem coz of this, i m a working women n nt hve much of free time to waste on silly things like this..i would like to request you to plz look into this matter .. as adiya birla group is a big name n this kind of delay n bad services bring bad name n shame for the compay..

hope yuo will look into this matter as soon as posible..

wating fr a reply

with regards
shilpa sharda
M. no: [protected]
Aug 13, 2020

I have taken postpaid connection of Idea 6 months ago. At present I wanted to convert it into prepaid. I have submitted all the reqired documents to M/S Shivraj, CIDCO (Cannaought) Aurangabad Maharashtra on dated 13/09/10. I have been recived the sim card on 27/09/10, but till date it is not activated. I tried many times to recharge voucher but it is failed. I have complained many times to M/S shivraj regarding the same but he had not taken any action against it.

So you are requested to do needful action and activate my sim card as soon as possible.

Thanks with regards,
    Dr Brij Kishor Gupta
    Mobile no.[protected]
    Sim no. (Prepaid[protected] 69726
    Aug 13, 2020

pls send the details of number [protected] (Maharashtra).on my email ID.
      other wise i go throught legally....

Dear sir one on my knowing person is getting out my call details from idea company and he telling me that i can found all the voice details and sms details of your no. Sir, Please check that who is that person in idea company who provide my personal call details to other person. I am very afraid because I am a girl so please do need full for me as per urgent basis.

My name is Varsha Sahu & My mobile No is [protected]

regards

Varsha Sahu

Idea Cellular — Leaking out call details

This is sugandha, i have been using Idea cellular from last 5 years, somebody has been delivering all my incoming, outgoing n messaging information to a person from last many months without my concent, i launched a complaint to the customer care several times, they kept giving me false commitment of keeping the information confidential & instead of working on the same now trying to teach me lessons. I want them to do anything now and give me the name of the person who has been leaking out the information now otherwise i will have to go to the court against them.
      my phone had been stolen with sim my no. is [protected] so i want all outgoing call detailsafter 27/12/2009

I purchased two 'Idea SIM' Cards of from M/s.Khushbu House, Marol, Andheri Kurla Rd (Their Cell No:[protected]) in July 10 and gave my papers/photo as required. My No are [protected] and [protected].
        My phone was started immediately. And it was continued after the first confirmation call.

Now after 2 months two Idea stopped the service temporarily and asked me to contact them.
        I contacted Idea gallery at Marol. They informed me that both connections are given to a person Name Yadav. They blame the card seller for this. I personally talked to the shop owner. He informed that he has submitted the paper given by me and he has not sold any card to any Yadav during that period.

There can be possibility that the number is gone to some criminal with connivance of the some Idia insider.

My request : the phone numbers should start immediately and I should know that who is this Yadav, his back ground.
        S Y Cheulkar
        [protected], 28571678

Idea — UNIDENTIFIED PERSON

Sir

Appreciate if you could please revert with details of registered owner name or address of mobile No.[protected] (IDEA-Andra Pradesh)

I am the proud user of idea postpaid number [protected] I am using this number from last two years...
          MY PHONE NO IS [protected] ,SIM WAS BLOCKED WHAT CAN I DO?...

Hello sir/madam
          i have been using idea number [protected] from last 3 months. and i have never asked or volunteered for any kind of value added services(VAS) from idea till date.but then also several value added services(VAS) has been activated on my number.once i called customer care of idea and asked them to deactivate all the value added services with immediate effect then also am still getting messages like this service will be renewed on this much cost and 80% of my talktime goes on value added services(VAS) only.i want to make it very clear that i have never asked to activate any value added service either through call or sms.but constantly these services r being activated and after the complain also. u can check my account also. the whole money is wasted in just the value added services unnecessarily.
          please take necessary action on this as soon as possible and get back to me on the email id utkarsh.[protected]@gmail.com or my cell number [protected](primary no).
          Aug 13, 2020

I am an customer for IDEA Cell Phone service provider since 1999, I had been to Rajasthan from 1/09/2010 to 5/9/2010 for vaction with my fmly. Before going I had called up IDEA Customer Care Centre and asked if they have network serive at Ranakpur a place 95 Kms from Udaipur in Rajasthan, the concerned person told YES IDEA has network there, When I reached the destination there was no IDEA Network available I searched my cell phone manually and even Switched it Off n On to get the network, As I was staying in 3 Star Resort the Front Office Manager told there is no IDEA Coverage there only Vodafone worked, I was so humilated in front of my fmly and kid, I had to stay in hotel near the fixed line to get calls from my business, I could not wander anywhere out, my whole trip was spoilt, on return I called up IDEA Care they transfered my call to an Superviser after all the detailed discussion he just said that the concerned person has given me wrong information so there is nothing they could do no, If I wish to complain I should send and official mail on the Companies Mail id and write the complain. I had wirtten an mail to IDEA Griveance Cell and its corporate office on 6th Sep.10 and kept on sending repeated mails to them, only Auto Reply answeres by mail I would get. on 25/09/10 I got a call from them that they are sorry and will take approprite action against the concerned person who miss guided me. I had ask for remuneration for the humilation that I had faced, they said they are sorry and nothing can be done in this regards.

The same types of matter I had faced in 2009 during my visit to Banglore, They gave me remuneration of Rs.500/- as there was no IDEA Coverage in Metro like Banglore and its prooved that my complain was right as I was credited by Rs.500/-

I want some remuneration for the humilation I faced and my vacation sopiled coz of no network.

Idea — network related

i am facing network related problem.In my area a huge signal drop down is there.on may 2009 i raised acomplaint with my number [protected] regarding this issue.they committed me that it will take 3 months of time to resolve the problem.after 3 months i made a call again the same answer they told me.like that it happened till now.today i received a message in forming that "your concern for coverage could not be resolved this time.the mentioned are is under consideration for enhancement".You know due to poor signals it leads to health problems also.
            Dear I am using mobile service of Idea cellular since 5 years. From 1 month I m having trouble in network
            In paldi area I m having trouble in network. If someone call me my phone status shows out of reach and even I can't call anyone. Network error shows "the line is busy" and I can't call to anyone.
            I complaint 4 times in idea cellular but till today they did not resolve my complain.
            My complain numbers are
            1. [protected]
            2. [protected]
            3. [protected]
            4. [protected]

Please do needful in this case

dear All,

this is with reference to my Idea cellular mobile service
              I am facing problem from idea service...

The Idea connection is the worst connection I have ever experienced in my life. There are 3 issues:
              1. I have migrated my idea prepaid to postpaid and for that the executive Mr. Sandeep of lucknow branch (Fortuna towers) have charged me Rs. 500 as security deposit and did not provided me with a receipt. This money i consider as cheating.

2. Secondly on 21st Sep 2010 morning I checked my acc. balance which was showing Rs 780 and after that my incoming and outgoing call were bared. Then on 22nd Sep 2010 morning there was connectivity again in my phone and I checked my acc. again which was showing Rs 1201 at that time. A clear case of fradulent and cheating.

3. Thirdly, for three consecutive days my outgoing calls are bared. And I am even not been able to contact to the customer care. Each time I try to contact them, either They are disconnecting my phone or just making a fun of my trouble.

My phone is [protected] UP(East)..

IDEA postpaid connection — Cheating/Fraud by Idea Executive

Respected Sir/Madam

This is to bring to your kind notice that I got a call on Saturday dt. 04/07/2009 from Mr. Rahul Executive of Idea Cellular Company describing that your Airtel number choose for online scheme and telling about the scheme which has been allotted to me for Rs 299/- where I get 600 minute talk time for call any local or STD, and after that charges 30/- paisa/- pm Local & 75 paisa/- pm STD and 3 service absolutely free of charge provided by Idea. So, I agreed for the same scheme and asked him that is there any other charges for this scheme then he told me no sir, Rs. 299/- monthly including of all taxes also and after that Mr. Niitn Kumar came at my office for giving me a sim card for the new number [protected] & collecting of Rs. 500/- as a security amount & ID proof or address proof for the same Number. I give him to copy of my driving license and Rs. 500/- for security.

But, I received a another call for confirmation on Monday 06/07/2009 form second executive he was saying that as per scheme you have allotted for Rs 299/- you get 600 minute talk time only for call any local and after that charges 30/- paisa/- pm Local & 75 paisa/- pm STD. I was shocked for the fraud/cheating by the executive and tell him to I don’t want your scheme and please give me my security amount and take you sim card immediately but he said that they will refund my money after three months as per company rules. So you are requested to please help me for the same.

Hope for positive response from your side, Hope you will understand my problem & I think you will also agree that I am nowhere in fault, but idea executives really did wrong with costumers.

Awaiting for your fast & positive response.
              I have a new Postpaid Connection Holding # [protected]. I take connection from one of your executive through phone after paying the amount of Rs 500 and giving all the required documents, after 3 days, my connection doesn't work.I call up customer service for so many times but so far i didn't get any reply please do the needful as fast as possible. you can contact me at the no given below
              Mr Manish Gola
              Cont-[protected]
              yes i m totally agree with her as, i also a victim. a person called me and told me that he is an idea customer executive, and told me about the plans.he told me many plans and i too agree for a plan as i need a gud plan for std's.but he came in the evening with all the original documents along with him, he showed me the documents, taken my photo and id and a sum of rs.500/-.
              next day wen i called him, then he had switched off his phn and wen i again tried in the evenin, he didn't received.his number is [protected]...normally this numbers are of idea only...so i thought that he is not a fraud. but the very next day i realized that he makes me fool. and yes he also offered me a series of numbers such as [protected].
              kindly so somethng regarding this.

Idea — Fraud call by Idea executive

I receive the same call by idea executive she was saying that i[censored] paid 650 Rs then we will do ur call Rate 30 paise perminute and they have give me the receipt of idea cellular limited so her name was sneha and her phone no is [protected] & Sujeet [protected] so i want immediate result.

idea post paid services — cheating

i am the student of mba (amity business school) and i am living in indore of my studies because of being a out sider i have taken all the facilities(on numer [protected]) which can be helpe full in case of any uncertanity .
              the case or the compan is , i have paid the bill in this month verey late as the cutomer care sad i have given the amount in two time ,after paying the amount i talk to customer care to plz star the number of my he said that just hold for two houer i will be started but the number has not started,again i try to talk to customer care then he said that number will start in the morrning 10:00a.m.. again i have talk to cutomer care then he said it will start befouer evening (referance no.[protected]/ 11 /2009) that is 14:00 p.m. then again i have talk to customer care he said that it will take time of three days (referance no.[protected]/11/2009) . beining a student i have faced lot many problem because of fake cometment given by customer care of idea care .
              I am unable to get the post paid information

Idea — idea executive fraud

I am a idea customer ...(corporate connection)..
              In[protected] mere pass ek call aayi idea customer care the number is ([protected],[protected],[protected])se plan changing ke liya....after two hour idea executive mere ghar aaya or do form bhare .the form number is.(1910264,1910281)or Rs. 2000 charge kiya ....or abhi tak koi plan change nahi hua hai.....
              Idea executive give me two offer ,first is changing my current plan and second is new number([protected]).i want both . so, i accept the both plan they charged me RS.1000 per plan total Rs.2000 they charged me .They don't give me any sim card ..

Today i was to go idea customer care they told me [protected] is already activated in other person name his name is "babloo"and changing your plan in this number(??????????) is not possible because company not provide new corporate plan or connection.....
              executive name is "anoop" and his senior name is "nitin" in noida branch
              [protected] ko me idea customer care gaye to unhone kuch nahi bataya .......

I made a call from my phone on my friend's number, living in Chandigarh .. for a call of 3 minutes, Rs 25.60 were deducted from my balance. Then for another one of 5 seconds, Rs 6.40 were deducted. I complained at their customer care many times went to their centers but they took no actions, telling me that i made an ISD call they started dropping my calls. In addition they deducted Rs 7 again for some message service, which i never activated. They are boldly refusing to refund my balance. I am totally dissatisfied with their service as they have cheated on me .....
                Kindly take some action as soon as possible.
                I have all the details which proof that they have done wrong to me.
                Aug 13, 2020
                i am prashanth toraskar.my mobile no is [protected]. i had ported vodafone no to idea no. i had rechaged 98 rs pack for GPRS on19 feb.
                they havent sent settings for GPRS on complainting in there office near b.v.k iyangar road... then i went to malleswarm office on 8 march to get GPRS settings . they started GPRS on 8 mach ..
                0n 8th nigth while downloading applcations from arnoid my balance 30 rs was deducted . then i recharged 50 rs & they again deducted 40 rs while downloading applications.

please help me...i am not able to contact costamer care since they are not picking my calls .i am calling them since 15 days..they are not replying me... they deducted balance 15 rs on calling on [protected] & 198 .

sir i am in a huge problem i cannot explain my problem in words i have to talk to you the problem is worth 3000 RS i am in...

This is Mohammed Imtiaz Hussain who bought an Idea Net setter device Postpaid number ([protected])from Idea office on September 10, 2010.

I'd like to bring to notice to the general public that how Idea made false promise offering the 256kbps speed but not even a single day the speed crossed 150 kbps.

I've been informed that under 550/- unlimited plan they are offering 250 kbps speed. Until date the speed not even exceeded 150kbps. After making several complaints at their branch, they claim that the speed will increase based upon my usage. I'd like to complaint that I've been using this device since one week and the speed never increased.

Now that when I made a second complain about this, they said that they are upgrading their systems.

I feel cheated by idea and would request the concerned department to look into this and take necessary action against Idea.

I still hope and request Idea that either they offer me the promised speed of 256kbps or take this device back and refund my money.

MOHAMMED IMTIAZ HUSSAIN
                  Aug 13, 2020

My Mob. No.[protected] .On 16.09.10 I have received a SMS reading “ Your daily Idea Game Box subscription...

My number is [protected].
                    I’m wondering even I activated “Do Not Disturb” on 01/11/2007 how...
                    I have a idea mobile no. [protected]. I have not activated for daily cricket pack service. On 17th September...
                    MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected] THE IDEA CELLULER HAS ACTIVATED MISSED CALL ALERT SERVICE WITHOUT MY AUTHORISATION SO PLS DEACTIVATE...
                    Mobile No. [protected]
                    Amod Chandra Kaushik
                    KI-90. Kavi Nagar,
                    Ghaziabad

01.Unlawful deduction...

I, Purnendu Ghosh, a prepaid customer of your company bearing cell no. [protected].

I...