Indian Railways

2021

Load

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir,

With due regards it is hereby brought to the notice of the Hon’ble Authority that I purchased a Ticket bearing PNR No.[protected] from Rohtak JN. on 02.02.2008 for the journey to be performed on 04.02.2008 by the Train No. 2137 from Nasik Road to Rohtak JN. in AC-1st and my reservation was confirmed in Coach No. HA-1/B/U.

I caught the train on 04.02.2008 from the station Nasik Road and occupied my Seat/Birth and at that time there were three passengers (including myself in that cabin).But at Mathura station one another passenger was accommodated at the 4th vacant Seat/Birth by the conductor on duty whose PNR No. was[protected] dated 05.02.2008, the ticket of whom was from Mathura to Faridkot, and who was placed in WL-1 for AC-1st.

Later on at New Delhi Railway Station 2 passengers left the cabin who had completed their journey up to New Delhi and 3 another passengers entered to our cabin who had their reservation in my cabin. Then Mr. G.K. Mehta conductor on duty asked me to leave the seat for the passenger who was unofficially accommodated from Mathura station in our cabin (bearing PNR No.[protected] on the plea that my reservation is only up to New Delhi instead of Rohtak JN. I showed him my original ticket and tried to convince him that my reservation is up to Rohtak JN. not up to New Delhi, as such I am legally entitled to travel up to Rohtak on this seat. But Mr. Mehta was not ready to listen anything and he forcefully pulled me out from the reserved coach. Ultimately under the compelled circumstances I completed my journey from New Delhi to Rohtak Junction in the unreserved coach instead of my entitled class AC-1st for which I had already paid the charges for Rs. 2797/- to the Railway Authority. As such the officials of the Railway have illegally harassed me mentally as well as physically and have played the role against my dignity/prestige.

I immediately lodged the complaint in the consumer complaint book available at the Rohtak Junction Railway Station at 1.15 A.M on 06.02.2008 when the train reached at Rohtak Station. The complaint no. is 10 dated 06.02.2008.

In view of the facts stated above I request you to take the strict action against the faulty person, who has committed this illegal activity, so that no body can dare in future to commit such type of activities which are spoiling the image of our respectable Railway department. It is also requested that the fare charges taken from me may please be refunded and a compensation of Rs. 50000/- must be paid to me for the physical and mental harassment faced by me and the activity against my dignity/prestige, otherwise I would have no other alternative but to proceed in the court of Law.

Hoping for immediate necessary action in the matter please.

With Regards

(Amit Verma)
Aug 13, 2020
That is theire right when the join for service. It is common.
1. No responsibility.
2. They can harass as much they can.
3. The train becomes late 1 hr within 5 minutes.
4. Difficult to find them in there seats

Thank you for prompt delivery of my i-ticket booked through internet.

But I regret to inform you that I was unable get correction in the said ticket as I have entered as female instead of male by oversight.

As per your message, I approached Vadodara Alkapuri side reservation counter at 15.21hrs on 19/07/08 (PNR No[protected], old ticket no 5213205)for the purpose of correction as male instead of female. But the person in the counter refused to make any correction nor diverted me to the superviosr. He directly refused and insisted for cancelling the ticket. I had to cancel the ticket as I had no time to seek further clarification.

Therefore kindly let me know whether it is possible or not to make minor corrections by your Sr.Officers.Eventhoug it is not possible, atleat he should have courtesy to allow us approach Sr. officers.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards
Shiv Shankar
i have lodged a complain receipt no. 572806 dt. 11/06/09 at malda station regarding ticket no 42245118, PNR NO.[protected] with waiting list RLWL/2 and was confirmed B1-2, but sorry to draw your attention that no attendent or railway staff visited me on berth no 2 which was already occupied by another passenger. for which i had to travel upto malda standing. please take action and inform me and refund me charges which was collected by you

I am a daily traveler on the Lonavla - Pune local train route. I and my fellow lady comuters have noticed on a daily bases that
    1. Persons with improper tickets or no tickets boarding the 1st class compartments of the local trains.
    2. That female and male railway employees (sweeper class, peons, people who work on the railway lines etc. )travel in this compartment.
    3. We have also had the pleasure of traveling with a dead body in the compartment placed by the railway or police staff.
    4. Ticket checkers are few and far in between. They are so soft they they request the improper ticket holders to alight from the train. Male Ticket checkers do not dare to enter the ladies compartment.
    5. Bonafied pass holders are insulted by these passengers daily.
    6. To what age are male and female students not holding first class passes allowed to travel in the first class compartment of a train?

We pay a princly sum of Rs.800/- per month to purchase a pass from Lonavla to Pune. Our complaints have fallen on deaf ears to all station masters and police(rpf and Grpf). My last resort was to make this complaint to you as I was threatened by another lady passenger after she alighted at Dehu Road with her slippers.

My Railway Pass Number is 48724417 my ID card number is 407692

I request you to please look into the mattere and take necessary action
    Aug 13, 2020

A group of passengers, travelling in Mumbai bound Avantika Express, on the intermediate night between 20th and 21st of January, were misbehaved and physically pushed by the Ticket Checker, who boarded the train at Baroda Station.
      When I requested Milind Pawar, the Station Master at the Borivali Station, to lodge a complaint, he straight away turned me down, and said that if you have to lodge the complaint, go to the terminal station of the train.
      I don't know if this complaint will be any effective, but for sure,
      I now know, that nothing happens at the station, and all accounts must be settled then and there.
      Incidence particulars:

Nitin [protected]

~Siddharth.
      To

Chief Secratary to Railway Department

I use to go Tiruvanmyur station, Chennai, Tamilnadu for Tatkal booking, usualy i will go by eariler morning 2.30 am then only the ticket will be confirm, the problem was Mr. Amarnath(who is railway staff) was issuing very slowly and he is not capiable person to issues the tatkal tickets since it should closed very short period, but he is having very lazy on issuing the tickets, so many people were affected on the same,

Note: the written compilance with passger who not get the ticket regaularly from Mr.Amarnath, the letter has fowared Indian & Southern Railway Comissioner and Joint commnr, even the copy also send to Spl Secritary to Railway dept at TN zion in Central Railways station

I request any of the higer officers to take necessary action on this station.

Place details:
      Thiruvanmiyur station, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

We were travelling to Bangalore by Karnataka Express from New Delhi on 22-01-08. As the train approached Ahmednagar station on 23-01-08, one sub inspector by name Vikram Singh got into our coach S-6 along with two other constables.From then on it was literally hell breaking loose for most of the passengers. I would like to give a brief detail of what transpired next. This police man whom we believe is an Inspector would search the luggage of each passenger to unearth any liquor safely kept inside and once seized(he seizes the ticket also)he shows his real devilish action. He threatens to detrain the passenger in the midst of the night. Please note that the passenger was not intoxicated but had kept liquor in his baggage safely.He demands a personal bond for Rs5000 at that hour or else threatens prosecutionfor carrying liquor.After staging a high
        voltage drama he collects Rs 500 as bribe. This he repeated for more than 5 passengers.Still shocking was his attitude towards
        an young boy whose wife took a photograph of her husband while
        charging the mobile phone at around 11.50pm. Thia according to the police man is an offence. He abused the boys father in filthy
        language and collected a Rs1000 bribery after a grilling session with the boy. Please take action against such guilty law enforcing
        officers and save innocent passengers from their cruel hand. We were silent witness to this devilish incident. The passengers could only sleep after he got down at Sholapur station in the midnight.
        Aug 13, 2020
        We were travelling fm ghy to njp on 08 dec 2013 . We were sitting in our buggy at around 9: 20 pm the train was about to depart at 10: 00 pm at that time we were checked by 4 railway police as I m an army personnal and I was authorised to carry liquor for my own use but that police man demands a sum of Rs.5000 wit my mom when I was out for a couple of minute... when I came back I was socked because my parents were badly threatens by those police officer... and they had collected a sum of Rs. 2000 fm my parents... they told them that if we won't pay the money we will be taken to the court... I would like to request you plz take so action againts them thank u...

Sorry for reporting this matter late to you. I recently traveled from Nizzamuddin to Habibganj in Bhopal Express (details will be provided once asked) and experienced pathetic pantry service.

There was no one to attend ACIII coach and when the pantry boy came i asked for a bottle of water and he said that he doesn’t have it.

When i asked that why is there so less no. of staff to attend the passengers, i was told that the management (caterer) is on cost cutting and makes a very limited staff serve the whole train.

I was agonized over this and asked the no. of their Manager who was Mr. Shankar (Mobile no. [protected]) and tried to talk to him.

The so called manager was not on train and was on some station as he reported sick, so the train was just functioning on Staff. Once I started speaking and asking him about the poor service and lack of inventory of a common necessity “water" he started cutting my calls, finally when I borrowed a fellow passengers cell, he answered the phone and started abusing me.

He was a loyalist and did not give me the number of his boss who was the licensed Caterer.

Please look into the matter and revert immediately. Please call me for any clarification. I demand action against the caterer and cancellation of his license and investigation of the allotment to him as well as vigilance team who should check the experience as to what a passenger goes through in a so called Ex ISO 9001 certified train.

Anuj Dubey
          Aug 13, 2020

Sorry for reporting this matter late to you. I recently traveled from hawrah to bangalore in duranto

Food suppliers and cleaning persons, They are asking tips by forcefully from passengers and everyday collecting huge money in this all catering and maintenance staff are involved in this

At Lokmany Tilak Terminus(Kurla) Mumbai, GRP and RPF Staff Looting The Passanger Daily..They Are charging 50 to 100 Rupees...

hello,

This is P B Bandi. I am 68 years old and my wife 60 years. We had booked ticket on 1601/2008 for 21/01/2008 departure. The train will leave Bangalore to Kolhapur (Rannichannma Express) train number 6589. Ticket is issued Bangalore to Belgaum.
            The ticket is issue in such away that one is in Coach S4 and the other S9 which is 5 coach apart.

How can we aged person travel? The reservation counter executive said this is how Indian Railway works, If you want to travel then accept or cancel it or forget it.
            Is this how Indian railways work?
            Is there anybody to help to sort this problem. I can be contacted on my sons mobile [protected].

P B Bandi
            Aug 13, 2020
            Train number is 13288 south bihar exp train sir .This train sleeper coach is very poor and dirty sir

1. Not avilable in birth charging socket in any coach

2.raipuR division get a new coach in this train but sorry sir just downpour division change a coach and he get fit a very *PHP Spellcheck Trial* and poor coach feting in south bihar. Exp

On Dec 26 a ticket was purchased from Pune on Gyan Ganga to Varanasi. The travel was supposded to be from Pune to Jablapur only. We bought the ticket on Tatkal because the computer showed the reservation was full. We paid Rs 1478 including Rs300 for immediate purchase.

I travelled on Dec 31 2007 from Pue to Jablapur.

In my compartment B2 there were 39 open seaats. In B1 17 seats wer open.

So why did I pay money for Ttkal at such a high cost.

Please refund my money back to me immediately.

My address is Mr. Suresh Beohar , 24 Bharat Society Nagpur Road, Jabalpur 482001, Mp India.

Shashi Shrivastav
              Aug 13, 2020

IRCTC web service is a disaster. You would reach peak of your frustration booking tickets online. This low cost server always throws a message 'Unable to retrieve due to communication failure' whenever you search for station codes, check train no.s, check availability you name it. One time it took me almost an hour to book a ticket online. I would have better stood in the line at the reservation counter and bought it at the wrath of officers at the counter who are always rude and impatient. Why are they frustrated to do their own jobs? While booking tickets online 3 times the payment gateways charged the payment but didn't issue me the ticket. I had hell of a time getting the money reversed on my credit card. Looking at this website it seems like public outcry is unheard at the higher level. I've visited many countries and I seldom see bad customer service. The customer service in India is a menace to the society tarnishing the image of our motherland. Will someone take appropriate action? Do you empathize troubles experienced by people. You can name prominent worst service sectors starting with AIRTEL- a tragedy, ICICI, Citibank, IRCTC, Vodafone you name it. Please some one hear us and stop this
                Aug 13, 2020
                I fully agree with Naveen. IRCRC is a big blunder run by indian railway. I am trying to book ticket online since last three days, every time it shows the msg "Unable to retrieve due to communication failure". What the ******? why the hell they are running this facility?
                Sir/Madam,

I am addressing to your office as I couldn't find any mail id at WCR website.

After having suffered many a times I am writing for your kind intervention to stop suffering of the unemployed youths who travel for their interviews etc. and are not in a way to Bribe the TTE for the Berth allotment.

I am basically from Jabalpur and ocassionally travel to Bhopal for interviews ,exams etc.I fear to return by Amarkantak express which leaves Bhopal station at 3:45 pm,and rather consider leaving late by Janshatabdi express which leaves Habibganj at 5:40 pm,because in the later case we get the berth allocated at Ticket counter only.

The reason being that when we ask for a berth allotment in Amarkantak express the TTE normally charges extra amount ranging from 30 to 75 rs.,irrespective of the fact that the train runs vacant till Jabalpur.

The same Happenned to me on 06th march 2008,when i was returning from Bhopal ,by Amarkantak express.I asked the concerned TTE for a Berth till Jabalpur ,he allocated me the Berth S3 - 13 ,but as I had suffered earlier also,I asked him to write my Berth no. on my ticket,which he did,when I quoted the fear of the Special Squad.

When the concerned TTE came to me ,He asked for 120 Rs instead of 93 Rs.,to which I opposed,the reply was " DEKHTA HOON KAUN TERA TICKET BANATA HAI---AUR IS SE DOUBLE NAHIN LAGA TO BATANA" and he left.

When the Special checking Squad came ,I appraised them of the whole case,they instead of listening me asked me to leave the Compartment and settle the case with concerned TTE,to which i opposed that I am sitting on my allotted Berth,why am i not provided the Genuine ticket at Genuine rate,to which they replied that you have to pay Extra ,otherwise you would be charged for Unauthoried Travel which Amounts to 345 Rs.

I was harassed to such an Extent that the Special Squad said to the concerned TTE,that why you write the Berth no. on the Ticket,if you would have not written the Berth no. , I would have charged him with 345 rs..The Special squad people asked my Ticket and gave it to the TTE and asked him to cut the Berth no. allotted and written on Ticket,to which he cut down the same.

Now the Special Squad people gave me two options either to pay 345 for Unauthorised Travel in sleeper or pay 150 rs. now, for 93 rs..

When I saw ,that it is unnecessary harassing ,I gave them 150 rs. ,after which my ticket was made and I was left with words such as -"AB KABHI AISI HIMMAT MAT KARNA-HAMAARE PAAS HAZARON TARIKE HAIN,ABHI ANDER KAR DETE TO PATA CHAL JAATA"

My only request is that to,kindly protect and help us from these kind of instances,which are a daily routine on this train and could be verified anytime.

A process should be defined that TTE allocates the Berth No. and then only we are allowed to enter.

Because all your efforts go in Vain when such instances keep on occuring and are a daily habit for these people.

I would also suggest to allow the Reservation till 10 mins before the train departure ,for trains originating from Bhopal as is done at Jabalpur.

Awaiting your kind reply and necessary action.

Any other Enquiry in this regard is welcome.

Thanks and Regards,
                PIN-482009
                [protected].
                From:

P UMAMAHESWARA RAO,
                B.Sc., M.A., M.B.A., J.A.I.I.B., B.L.
                Chief Manager (Retired)
                STATE BANK OF INDIA,
                VISAKHAPATNAM.

To,

Madam Mamta Benerjee,

Hon'ble Minister for Railways,

NEW DELHI.

Respected Madam,

BOOKING OF 3 AC TICKETS IN TRAIN NO:2727 ON 18.06.2009 FOR 21.06.2009 TATKAL E-TICKET from VISAKHAPTNAM TO HYDERABAD RS.2144.00. THE ON LINE BOOKING ACCEPTED THE DEBIT CARD THREE TIMES AND DEBITED THE CARD THRICE AND DISPLAYED AS THE TRANSACTION NOT DONE AND TICKET BOOKING NOT DONE

[protected]@@@oooooooo

I have tried to book 2 tickets in the name of myself P.UMAMAHESWARA RAO and my relative Shri B.SURYA PRASAD FOR GODAVARI (2727) IN 3 TIER AC YESTERDAY i.e., 18.06.09 through my STATE BANK OF INDIA DEBIT CARD AT AROUND 10.34 AM and while it has acceped all the fields at the end it said that the ticket was not booked for the reason, " Bankers not in reach and transaction not accepted". Having thought, that the ticket was not booked, I have again tried for another time, and fed all the information including the debit card details and this time also it said the same reason and regreted for not booked..

Having felt that this time also not got through, probably for the reason there is some wrong with the SBI DEBIT CARD, I have changed the debit card and tried another time for booking the tickets in the same name ofcourse, by feeding CITI BANK CREDIT CARD in the same train and this time also the internet advised "that the tickets are not booked for the bankers not accepted the transaction.".

Having fed up with this nature of non acceptance, then i have sent my attender to the Railway station and as by the time the tickets in the Godavari train (2727) are over, we had to book tickets for the Garib Radh Express(2739) in the 3 tier AC to go to HYDERABAD with PNR [protected] at the MVP COLONY VISAKHAPATNAM RAILWAY TICKET COUNTER.

While the things are so, to my consternation, when I opened my mail in the night (18.06.09), I find 3 messages are the inbox stating that 3 tickets have been booked in Godavari train (2727) on the strengh of State Bank Debit card and also on CITI BANK CREDIT CARD and all the tickets are confirmed. I was perplexed and contacted the railway authorities in the night itself, and after prolonged discussion, they advised that I should contact you and detail the matter.. You would agree, that no prudent person book tickets in the same name, in the same train on the same date for making the journey.. Apparently, it was the mistake of the railway on line internet and displayed wrong message and caused booking of tickets again and again .

DETAILS OF THE TICKETS BOOKED :
                DATE OF BOOKING 18.06.09 DATE OF JOURNEY 21.06.09

PNR NO: TRANSACTION ID TRAIN NO PASSENGER NAMES

[protected] [protected] 2727 1. P UMAMAHESWARA RAO 2. B SURYA PRASAD

[protected] [protected] 2727 1. P UMAMAHESWRA RAO 2. B.SURYA PRASAD

[protected] [protected] 2727 1. P UMAMAHESWARA RAO 2. B SURYA PRASAD

I have today cancelled all the Godavari (2727) TATKAL tickets with a view to facilitate you to to enable you provide the accomidation to any needy passenger and mailing you this letter with a request to please look into the matter and see that I get back all the amounts that was erraneously debited to my cards accounts in the internet and credit the same to my card accounts as you would agree there was no mistake on the part of the undersigned. The cards are standing in my name only. Please be pleased to consider.

P UMAMAHESWARA RAO.
                19.06.2009

It is observed in my rail way reservation that the railway server system does not automatically giving I-ticket printing option why? Number of time I have tried but no result. It showing only error in reservation why? Even though the payment and confirmation of ticket is displayed by the system I failed to print the hard copy of the ticket.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  i have booked 2 i-ticket on 1/02/08 but only 1 tiket is received by me.ticket with PNR No:[protected] is yet to be received
                  kindly do the needful to know the status of it.
                  Three days ago i go to to NEW DELHI for by rail ticket for the date of 25/10/2008 and after waiting in que for 2 hours ES, i am replied by waiting 311 which too big.I came out and see the travel agents sell the same ticket which is confirmed, and not availablein ticket hall.they demand Rs 1150 instead of 317. THIS IS TOTALLY BLACK MARKETING AND VERY SHAMEFULL FOR RAILWAY THAT THEIR EMPLOYEEES ARE BEING CURRUPT.

THTS VERY SHAMEFULL FOR RAILWAY MINISTRY THAT THEY DONT WANT TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST AGENTS DUE TO THEIR COMMISION.
                  i have purchased a e-ticket in 2864 yasvantpur - howrah express pnr no[protected] from howrah to khargapur and it's transaction id is [protected] but i have not get the ticket from your courier so far.
                  please do the needful immediately because the date of journey is 07.09.08.
                  thanking you,
                  a.k.sarkar
                  I have purchased an e-ticket in howrah-yasvantpur express, pnr no[protected], from howrah to vizag, where by mistake the sex of my wife, Mrs.PARAMITA BANDYOPADHYAY(BANERJEE), has changed into MALE.
                  Please do the needful immediately because the date of journey is 27th NOVEMBER 2008.
                  Thanking you,
                  MRINMOY BANDYOPADHYAY
                  Sir
                  My PNR No[protected], The berth position on the resevation day 12/10/2010 was RAC but on the journey day berth position was dawngraded from RAC to WL. Other passanger WL was confirmed Please Check the matter and take action.

Dear Anshu,

Posting message will not change anything

You should have asked for the complaint book from the attendant and should have made one.

You can still make a complaint to

The General Manager
                    Central Railway
                    CSTM, Mumbai - 400 001

attach a copy of your ticket
                    [protected][protected][protected][protected]

From: Anshuman Gupta
                    Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 3:33 PM
                    To: [protected]@claims.indianrail.gov.in
                    Cc: [protected]@claims.indianrail.gov.in
                    Subject: Hi

> Dear Sir/Madam

> This is to bring to your notice the unhealthy conditions that are

> prevailing in the trains in a third AC compartment. Me and my wife chose

> to travel in a 3rd AC compartment (ticket attached below) after spending

> Rs 3000 (tatkal booking) thinking that conditions are much much better

> than in a Sleeper coach.

> To my utter surprise, our compartment was full of cockroaches. All o[censored]s

> were shocked to see such a situation in an AC compartment. How do you

> think we can have food, even sit and talk for a 24 hour long journey from

> mumbai to lucknow? When we checked with the attendant, he seemed helpless

> and did not know what to do. One of the females even felt like

> vomiting..It was really a sickening feeling traveling in that compartment

> for 24 hours. Just imagine if you are sleeping and some of the cockroaches

> move all over you, you are helpless, We could not even sleep properly

> because of this

> Now comes the second best thing, the AC wasn't working properly. There

> were only two modes - Ac running at full or AC on zero. How do you think

> we can manage this.

> I have never traveled in such a situation before. Irctc should own the

> responsibility and refund our money back in totality for making us travel

> in such unhygienic, compromising situation.

> I look forward to your reply and decide on the way forward.

> Regards

> Anshuman Gupta

> Mobile: +91 [protected]
                    Try these sites if you want to waste some more time and money

What more do you expect in this filthy country? Soon you will see snakes also. This is a slum dog country where more than 100 people are cramped into a coach like filthy pathetic animals. Accept, compromise and please try to live without any complaints. If you cannot, then migrate to a better country please. slumdogs dot wordpress dot com

This is complaint against your staff sitting a counter no-3, on 13/01/08 around 8:30PM(2030hrs) at shadhra station(delhii). When I went to the counter-3 and asked for a ticket he simply deneid to give me ticket. He told me that no women is suppose to take ticket from the counter-3. When I asked for the reason for the same and as there is no where written that the counter is only male counter, he started abusing me. After intervention of co-passenger he the gave ticket.
                      Now have a faced the problem, I am going to take further action against him and how can he deny my a give a ticket when this his prime duty.
                      Dated: 24.10.2011
                      Respected Sir,

I Jagdish Chand hail from District Shimla State Himachal Pradesh. I am a Government employee of Himachal Pradesh Secretariat working in Chief Minister Office as Superintendent. I was went to Bikaner from Kalka on 07.10.2011 by Klk-Bmr express at 9.50 PM through reserved ticket (ticket No.62930291, train No. 14887) and reached Bikaner at 11.15 AM on 08.10.2011. I was waiting for one of my relative to pick us from Bikaner railway station. We waited there constantly for 3-4 hours. What was happened between those waiting hours is that two railway employees of Bikaner railway station, one was Mahender and another one was Mr. Singh(these names might be wrong as these are hearsay names from local peoples present at Bikaner railway station) come to us endorse us for travelling without ticket form Jaipur to Bikaner. I was on relentless occasions told them that we were arrived 3-4 hours ago from Kalka (should them the ticket) ant not from Jaipur to Bikaner of which was reprimendly neglected by two employees. We (I and my son) scolded felt humiliated, agonized and misbehaved. They took Rs. 500 from us as fine for travelling without ticket gave us excess fare ticket (No. B 089461) Rs. 300. We were fined Rs. 500 or Rs. 300 for travelling from Jaipur to Bikaner by train No. 59706 what should I say about money as both were collected from us wrongly, illegally and forcefully. They were in no mood to listen us. Even after the fine we were relentless scolded by them. We went to ticket Incharge but he felt with his colleagues. We were ashamed of this incident. Then the local people give us sympathy and told us that it is daily routine of these employees and they are corrupt, they earn too much by this way. These incidents are routines of habit of these railway employees and whatever the local populace said were not in a doubt because it was personally bear by me that afternoon. Local peoples were afraid of lodging complaint against these corrupt employees.
                      Now the point is that how it is possible that a person who is just arrived in Bikaner at 11.15 AM goes to Jaipur and then comes back from Jaipur to Bikaner by travelling through train without ticket on both occasions. Especially you are travelling first time by train without knowledge of railway and in unknown place and when nothing to be done at Jaipur. I had my personal work at Bikaner and then I have to come back straight from Bikaner to Shimla.
                      Sir I humbly request you to enquire into matter and punish the wrongdoers for public interest at large. So that passengers not feels humiliated while travelling in train or at railway station by the conduct of the corrupt railway employees.
                      I also request you to please give back the wrongful, illegal fine money which was wrongly charged(i.e. Rs. 500) by corrupt railway employees for violation of law but infact there is no such violation. I also request you to inform me through e-mail that what action is initiated or taken against them.

With regards,
                      Jagdish Chand
                      Set No.38, Type-3
                      New Brock Hurst, P.O. Kasumpati
                      Shimla-171009 (H.P.)
                      e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

On 6/1/08, i was travelling from prayag station to renukoot in Triveni Express.I did not has reservation.I bought a ticket from prayag to Allahabad.There were many empty seats without reservation.I requested T.T. to allot me a seat.He charged 60 Rupees from me to allot a seat & allot me a seat but refuse to give me a slip.When i asked for the slip he threatened me that he will allow me to travel in the reserved coach.This happened with all the passenger.The name of the T.T, was Mr. G.D. Pandey.
                        I requested you to see this matter.
                        Deepak Kumar
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        from the last five day's trying to avail the Tatkal Resevation facility but surprise for me IRCTC site were blocked from 8.02AM to 8.15AM after that the site running smoothly but of no use for us because all the Tatkal seat were occupied during said period
                        donot know whether it is delibrate or accidental, will you pl give officer details to whom the complain lodge

sir, iam travelling source station katpadi jn to tirupathi destination station. iam one poor railway employee son ,
                          iam...
                          indian rail ke e tickting service etni kharb hai ke

aadmi mar jaiga ticket issue karte

br...

Indian Railway — Online booking [Resolved]

On 03/01/08 I have booked the " I Ticket " for "Bangalore-Ernakulam" through online booking for 07/01/08...
                          WE WERE TRAVELLING IN A.C.III COACH OF 2859 GITANJALI EXPRESS ON 29.12.2007 VIDE TICKET NO.43491044, PNR NO.[protected]. br...
                          Train No. 6609 and 6610 had been announced in the Railway Budget[protected], even the schedule had been announced, yet the...
                          I was travelling with my family from Burhanpur to Mumbai on Dadar Amritsar Express, DN 1508 train. I was in S-5 Reserved Slipper...

First Let me tell you this is my third complaint because there is no action taken for my earlier two complaints.

I Vinay Sukla running a small business in bangalore which invloves me in a lot of traveling by Train to various places. On 07/11/2007 around 2.45 p.m when i had been to book tickets for traveling I found the lady who was issuing tickets at counter No. 1 of Banashankari Reservation office at bangalore had an argument with the boy who had come to take tickets at her counter who was aged approximately around 23-25 years seems to have used some bad words for which that lady came out of the counter and hit him with her slippers, tore his tickets and also tore his shirt. in spite of other passengers including me try to convince her but all went in vain. even after that she took that boy inside the cabin by dragging him and inside also she hit him with the slippers. Later stage when i Had to rush on to my tour i came back without taking tickets because of there kind o[censored]nruly behavior of a govt staff. After my return i had called up vigilance department on Mr. B.N. Dattatreya had the interaction with me and he had enquired about the scene which took place in Banashankari Reservation office later he said since this is the behavior of a staff we have to complain only with Divisional Railway Manager.when I called up to the Number Provided by Mr Dattatreya no one is lifting the phone to listen to my grevience. Also I would like too mention here about that lady that I have been observing her for more than one and half years time I noticed that ahe behaves on a rash manner even with senior citizens and elderly people.

Last but not least I am getting surprised that both my earlier complaints is getting disappeared from this site itself. I don't know how.

All I want to know is there any one to find out the problems with that lady to restore the respects of our elderly people from proplr like these kind of arr agent railway staff.
                          Respected sir,
                          Today 4/1/08 at 9.30am at Trichy junction reservation counter no.5 iam standing in line for reservation from trichy to erode(25/01/08)at janshatabdi and erode to changanaseri and return ticket on 26/01/08 from ernakulam to trichy.Totally 3 forms i had to book.But that reservation staff counter no.5 at 9.30am he regreted me that 3 forms not accepted only 2 forms can be reserved.I asked why,he said me again you come in another line.But as per rules onward and return journey can be booked with 3 forms.please take necessary action on booking counters.We are loosing our office time for more than 1hour and standing in line.
                          Hi, I completly agree with you as i also was tortured and harrased by the counter lady by the name R. Malhotra responsible for doing reservation at the Vashi, Navi Mumbai station.

She was not there on her counter for almost 15 minutes and when i questioned her she fought with me , abused not only me but the whole young generation (i realy dont know why) and finally DINT EVEN MAKE MY RESERVATION saying she will teach me a lesson.

What should a common man do in such a case. Is a government official allowed to misbehave with the customer and deny making ticket on their whims and fancies.

Please help me i will take it to highest possible authority as this is simply destroing our Country and leaving a black spot on the Indian Government.

Rgds,

Swati Srivastava - [protected]@rediffmail.com

by the lady who was responsible for issuing tickets at Vashi station in Navi Mumbai
                          i not get direct tickete tostation between surendranagar JN to chital JN so please said like department to keep chital tickete otherwise make a tickete bymeo book and i get direct tickete by wadhwan station and this problem is doing only on SNR station

I traveled from Chennai Central to Tirupathi on 03.02.2008 vide Ticket PNR
                          No: [protected] along with my family.

I had booked the above ticket through e ticketing, and I had given my PAN card No: AORPM 9228H as ID proof while booking the above said ticket.

The Ticket collector while checking the ticket at Chennai Central insisted for production of original PAN card, which I was not carrying as the same was misplaced. I produced the copy of the PAN card, which was refused by the TT and I was levied a fine of Rs. 936.00 vide receipt No: Y 555886.

I have traced my original PAN card and I will produce the same before the concerned authorities, could you please order for refund of fine amount of Rs. 936.00 which was collected from me.

THE WORDS USED BY THE TTR WAS WORSE AND HUMILATING. THATS THE MAIN REASON I AM WRITING THIS

Coach No:D1 Seat nop D1 TO D89 (D88 & D89 not traveled)
                          Thanks and Regards,

___________________

I have Booked Motor Cycle Hero Honda Passion Plus from Agra Cantt to Vijayawada on 08-Mar-08 and till now I did not get the Motor Cycle to Vijayawada.
                          Pls Track this and let us know asap
                          Receipt # : A201802